Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 12 2017

hey guys it's Hashtag Zoe welcome back to my channel so for today's video I have the

elf cosmetics and heart defensor collab on their coffee n' cream

full-faced using this highlighter so I'm gonna do half of my face using coffee

half of my face using cream and we are going to glow let me tell you we're

gonna glow

Hashtag Zoe

full face using only e.l.f. cosmetics heart defensor coffee n' cream duo

okay so I just got this in the mail yesterday and I figured what better way

to test it and give it a first impression than to literally put it all

over my face so first I think let's start with coffee and I'm gonna put

coffee on this side and I'm gonna put cream on this side and I'm basically

gonna look like palates let's go start this so I just have this flat top kabuki

brush and I'm just gonna wow you know one swipe and I'm already glowing to the

gods okay so I just did this isn't like my shade if your foundation but I'm so

I'm still using coffee and it was honestly for a highlighter it has great

coverage not gonna lie now would I actually wear this look out yes oh okay

probably not but I am definitely gonna be using this highlighter this coverage

is amazing and it's so like wait see me from space

okay so I'm gonna be taking my finger and just connecting and why not add some

eye shadow highlighter so this side of my face is coffee away but I'm gonna

do one more coat just to make sure I have the full coffee capacity on my face

okay so now that I've done my foundation on this side I'm gonna apply some

highlighter I'm gonna be taking coffee from the coffee n cream duo and

using that as highlighter on this side of my face did it work let's move on to

cream okay now moving on to foundation on the other side my face I'm gonna be

using cream this is the cream shade it is definitely lighter so this will

probably match my pale complexion guys obviously I know that this is not

actually foundation but because it's a full face using

this highlighter I figured out a compound ation because I just need a

full coverage on my skin and honestly this is doing quite a nice job coverage

what I do like about this palette is that I feel like if it mixes it'll give

you a nice shade too like your options

okay and I have a pimple right now and I think I need to cover it with this

foundation Wow honestly it didn't do that bad of a job for a highlighter

covering I'm pulling pretty good okay so I'm just gonna be patting this in a

little bit more doing another coat okay wait now I'm really like glowing to the

gods sorry got a glow and why not because there you want to remember you

know I just Jack Frost who actually because I did that on this side I'm

gonna do it on this side and I'm gonna be having glowy brows and lashes okay

guys so now that I am basically this palette um first of all I rate this a

solid 10 out of 10 like the fact that it covers my freckles and my red skin just

on both sides like even this side are you kidding me this is amazing and I

just want to test the not like together mix okay I don't know if you can see

that anything too much on but it is super pretty together and yeah good job

heart and else you guys are the best and I love this this is gonna be my new

everyday highlighter okay guys now let's go outside and see how much this glows

in the sunshine

okay guys thanks so much for watching if you enjoyed this video give a big thumbs

up comment down below which side you think is better coffee or cream in my

opinion I think we could just mix the two together and it could be coffee

cream anyway guys I will see you next week with another video

Hashtag zoe

Full Face using only e.l.f. cosmetics

For more infomation >> Full Face Using Only e.l.f. Cosmetics Heart Defensor Coffee N' Cream Highlighter Duo! - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

„Lolita-Express" – Kompromittierung amerikanischer Politiker durch Israel | 12.12.2017 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> „Lolita-Express" – Kompromittierung amerikanischer Politiker durch Israel | 12.12.2017 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

sasha vs jason nike shoes feet worship ᴴᴰ - Duration: 8:22.

For more infomation >> sasha vs jason nike shoes feet worship ᴴᴰ - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Rainsford - Intentions feat. Twin Shadow (Lyrics) - Duration: 4:07.

How can I tell you what I really want to say Sometimes I fear you're getting colder, colder I'd let you in but then you might just pull away Sometimes I think I need you closer, closer

When everything you touch turns into gold When I feel these expectations taking hold

What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? Cause I don't want to turn you off, just turn you on How can I feel so right inside these arms? What are your intentions for me, intentions for me?

Wearing your jacket home at night to keep me warm I won't admit that I keep falling, falling Spending the summer in the back seat of your car Never knowing that we're wanted, wanted

When everything you touch turns into gold When I feel these expectations taking hold

What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? Cause I don't want to turn you off, just turn you on How can I feel so right inside these arms? What are your intentions for me, intentions for me?

It's in your eyes, the pain your holding on I could be one the to kiss you till its gone Until its gone

What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? (Just tell me your intentions, just tell me your intentions) What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? (What are your, what are your, what are your, your intentions?)

Cause I don't want to turn you off, just turn you on How can I feel so right inside these arms? What are your intentions for me, intentions for me? (Just tell me your intentions, just tell me your intentions)

For more infomation >> Rainsford - Intentions feat. Twin Shadow (Lyrics) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN DAS DRAGS CARIOCAS | HORROR DRAG | com Betina Polaroid | Frankie Monstro - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> HALLOWEEN DAS DRAGS CARIOCAS | HORROR DRAG | com Betina Polaroid | Frankie Monstro - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

Keenan Jones your a hero - Duration: 5:40.

hello how's it going today today's video is gonna be a hot story time a bit of a

sad news story I'm going to talk about so over the weekend on Sunday Sunday or

Monday yeah I'm pretty sure it was Sunday there was this little boy I'm

sure you've heard of him by now Keaton Jones his mother posted a video of

Keaton and the video an absolutely viral because it was Keaton talking about his

him being bullied by the way the video and absolutely viral and now he's been

invited to the red carpet by Hailee Steinfeld man Keaton I hope you enjoy

that have fun there Hailee Steinfeld she's hats whoo he's also received

support support on Twitter from Justin Bieber and he's also a big fan of

Captain America so the Captain America actor sorry I really can't figure his

name Chris something I don't know his last name is the Captain America actor

invited him to attend me Captain America premiere tell nothing more next year

that's gonna be really fun for him and Dan I'm pretty I think he's some kind of

CD and the reason being I because the entire Tennessee football team offered

to sit with him during lunch I'm pretty sure these bullies are not gonna bully

him well the Tennessee football team was

there these guys are massive but nonetheless

I'm sure you've heard of all that before I would just like to extend my support

to Keaton Jones and take Eden what's happening to you is wrong bullying is a

terrible thing unfortunately it is a fact of life and I hope it gets better

for you and I hope this bullying stops we stand by you your bullies are

despicable people and by the way this is all going on at this school so my main

question about this is where are the teachers where's the printer very happy

nobody is doing anything about this

what's stopping this is a viral facebook video talking to teachers didn't do

anything about it before I went viral and Facebook actually just speaking

which noticed the video stop the bullying okay Facebook they're not this

exact for you well his video stop the bullying I would

love the answer be yes however I highly out it

since there's really no way to stop bullying and very few people speak out

Keenan my advice to you and this video might be causing some more volume if it

if your boys start to pick on you because this viral video because of your

viral video just say yeah well I'm gonna Captain America here what are you doing

sitting on your fat bald ass stayed out to the bullies Kenan night well they're

Kenan is probably not watching this video

that's what I was exactly virus him if I was Kenan I was an issues that's exactly

where I sit where I saw the yo-yo is hurting you can hear and youth bullies

are probably just gonna be sitting at home moping

so I hope you have fun Keenan at all these things walking the red carpet

Hailee Steinfeld sitting with the Tennessee football team and attending a

Captain America premiere I know the bullying is absolutely horrible but it

will get better looking missing seriously it will get better with that I

was just like to say Kenan Jones you are a hero

For more infomation >> Keenan Jones your a hero - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

رجل مسن يزيل الصابو من سيارته بطريقة ذكية !!هذا هو الحل مع شركات الصابو - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> رجل مسن يزيل الصابو من سيارته بطريقة ذكية !!هذا هو الحل مع شركات الصابو - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

1st IN THE WORLD 40/40 FUT "Champions" Rewards CHEAT!😱 (FIFA 18) - Duration: 10:02.

NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD 40/40 FUT CHAMPIONS REWARDS!! (FIFA 18)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét