Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 13 2017

Is traditional food too boring?

Do you want to try something different?

So, there can't miss the blue curry from Dragon Quest!

Surprise your palate with a taste of blue

thanks to this dish, that only at his presentation

it looks like a wet pudding or a jelly fish,

and more your guests will be surprised by this dish,

and you can be sure that they will never eat dinner at your house anymore

Dragon Quest curry, you can't miss it!

Hi guys! after the deliscious curry that I made last time with Fujiko

I wanted to show you some curry that wasn't that good

So, today we shoot the video, where we prepare the Dragon Quest curry

I'm Sebastiano Serafini and for the people that don't know me, I load every day at 2pm (GMT+1) videos about Japan

So if you like Japan, come and subscribe to this channel

Today I want to show this "delicious" dish

that I made with a friend of mine Mery.

Well, the taste was really particular and "good"

Moreover...when I went to buy this Dragon Quest curry at Village Vanguard

if you haven't seen the video, bad, go and watch it!

is this shop full of nonsense things

If you want to see more random things you can subscribe to my Katsu channel

well, it's a channel where I load all kind of random things about my life.

Whatever, at this shop I had to choose between the conan curry, the curry from Resident evil,

the over 18 curry and the poo curry,

but I decided to take the Dragon Quest!

I can say that the best thing about this curry was the box

when I return to Italy, I'm going to give it to someone...

is anybody a Dragon Quest fan? leave a comment

and maybe I'm going to send you the official box

In my opinion if you would eat the box, it will taste better.

Ok, I don't want to tell you how good and beautiful this curry is, because otherwise I would ruin the video

let me know in the comments what do you think about this curry,

see you tomorrow always at 2pm and enjoy watching!

So, here we are! Today we will do this curry,

it's a blue curry

did you ever try it? - no, it's the first time!

Slime curry, is that a Dragon Quest character?

is it this one?

...wait let's turn the light on.

-yes I know Dragon Quest and the slime should be this drop right?

Are you ready? Do you think it would taste good?

-mhm yes?

ok, how do you prepare it? First thing I tell you that it has 252 calories

it cost 10€ should I open it or you?

- I don't think it's worth it! well you open.

where do you open it? Do you want to keep the original box?

maybe I can do a box Give Away!

Does somebody want this original curry box, that Sebastiano Serafini opened

I will give it to someone!

what's written?

it means that the curry just appeared!

I suppose that you do this curry just like the other ones, no?

- do you need to heat it in the water?

...it's not written how you prepare it!

it's written that...

you need to put it in a plate,

Rilakkuma's son or nephew is portrayed on this plate, do you know this character?

-yes

to have this plate I had to collect 30 stamps at the supermarket

- omg!

it looks disgusting!

-it looks like loose "puffo" (blue ice cream flavor)

it cost 10€, so I hope it will be good!

ok, I thought it would be blue, but it's a bit brighter! It smells bad!

there are also some eyes inside! -eyes?

I just found something...

I just washed my hands and I took a shower

- isn't this...? - no it's...

- ah it could be the potato!

-and what is this?

is this a octopus piece, maybe? aren't there the eyes?

disgusting...do you want to try it?

- no, right now in this condition I pass.

Ok, I thought there would be eyes like on the picture

- indeed!

but there aren't any eyes! It's a shame!

look at this Kawaii face!

-trash actually!

look at my hands and here inside! OMG

this is really a bad video, I should not load it on YT!

- no you should put it on YT!

Do you know this? It cost a lot of money here!

you know that...

look!

it comes off by itself!

- ah yes?

yes it adapts to the size

- how cool!

I would move here just to buy this transparent film.

-it's the future!

ok, let's see how much we need to put it in the microwave!

it's not written?

- why?

I think we should put it...

it's written traditional curry!

the tradition of blue curry, that will finish today!

it's written that

it has a good flavour!

I would put it like this and in the meantime we prepare the rice!

let's put it in the microwave! - go

here we have the prize! 10 € for this curry!

- you spent a lot for this video!

are you ready? ok, I think I't would be better if I bought a 5€ one curry

say a number from 1 to 5!

three!

are you sure? so, now let's prepare the rice!

well while waiting...do a dance!

we wait for the curry!

blue!

you're really good, you should dance in one of my videos!

-next time!

I don't know why the light isn't on?

I think it refuses to light up!

My opinion to this thing that looked disgusting

in comparison it will taste deliscious!

look at her enthusiasm!

say the truth are you excited, right?

-you need to buy this deliscious curry!

the blue one?

yes, exactly! because it would be good, for sure!

so in the case you wouldn't have seen my video you would buy it?

but I doubt it after seeing my video!

- but maybe you want to do a prank to somebody

well, at whom can you give this?

your mother-in-law, that you hate?

- or a fan of Dragon Quest, for example!

yes it's an idea!

you can find it at the Village Vanguard, I leave you the link here!

did you ever go there? - yes, it's a shop that I adore!

ok... 10 seconds left!

(doing the countdown)

- we were too fast!

Oh god, what is this noise?

I think we heated it too much! - no. In my opinion yes!

I need a rag

- where do you have it?

let's use this one! it was a present!

it's too hot!

- don't burn yourself!

try to touch it?!

we cooked it too much!

-no! sure?

well, the rice is ready, I think

ok let's put the rice 2 minutes more!

- ok, but let's say that the curry is normal this way!

- the japanese people when they return back from work, they go and buy this curry box

and the rice, to cook it in the microwave

-and they eat it,

-it would not be soo good, but for sure it's practical.

do you want to take off the transparent film, while we wait for the rice?

let's remove it!

- it's really welcoming!

wow!

I just prepared the rice in a lovely way!

and now we will put it on one plate.

actually, you had to put the rice before the curry?

whatever! are we ready?

epic moment!

- here you should put some classic music!

- final fantasy theme

are you ready? with what do you want to taste?

- ready! with the fork, or spoon...?

- spoon or fork is fine!

are you ready Mery? - yes

do you want to eat this one?

-no I leave you the honor!

I have nothing good to say about this curry!

- we are trying to find something good about it!

I don't know...

it made me want to drink. I want to drink!

- to eliminate it from the body!

- get out of this body!

do you like this drink? - yes. a lot of foreigners don't like it!

- I like it, thanks...let's remove this taste!

We putted a lot of effort to eat more, but we couldn't!

it's awful!

its taste is so bad and there is no face!

it had nothing to do with Dragon Quest!

they selled me this...and the only nice thing is the box.

I really thought that this character would be on, but I'm really disappointed!

- we are really disappointed!

this slime curry is a Game Over, right?

For more infomation >> I EAT THE BLUE DRAGON QUEST CURRY by Sebastiano Serafini with Lilletta Ely in Japan - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bản EDM Đang Gây Sốt | Ở Trong Thành Phố,Người Phản Bội,...| Hãy Lưu Ý Trước Khi Nghe #9 - Duration: 40:27.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bản EDM Đang Gây Sốt | Ở Trong Thành Phố,Người Phản Bội,...| Hãy Lưu Ý Trước Khi Nghe #9 - Duration: 40:27.

-------------------------------------------

HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH SỬ DỤNG VIDEOSCRIBE LÀM VIDEO QUẢNG CÁO, CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾM TIỀN TRÊN YOUTUBE - Duration: 21:08.

For more infomation >> HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH SỬ DỤNG VIDEOSCRIBE LÀM VIDEO QUẢNG CÁO, CHỦ ĐỀ KIẾM TIỀN TRÊN YOUTUBE - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hoe maak je je Likes Dislikes onzichtbaar? Hoe verberg je aantal likes / dislikes? - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Hoe maak je je Likes Dislikes onzichtbaar? Hoe verberg je aantal likes / dislikes? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Danchave Menatha Kuthura || Remix Song || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 4:09.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

For more infomation >> Danchave Menatha Kuthura || Remix Song || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 13.12.2017 - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 13.12.2017 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Rapala Yapımı - Duration: 29:09.

For more infomation >> Rapala Yapımı - Duration: 29:09.

-------------------------------------------

TU SABIDURÍA, NACE O SE HACE ? - David Martínez - I Festival Sabiduría del Montseny - Duration: 1:07:30.

For more infomation >> TU SABIDURÍA, NACE O SE HACE ? - David Martínez - I Festival Sabiduría del Montseny - Duration: 1:07:30.

-------------------------------------------

এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ - Ekattor News Today 13 December 2017 | Bangla News Today - Duration: 12:20.

Ekattor tv news, Bangla news today, bangla news

For more infomation >> এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ - Ekattor News Today 13 December 2017 | Bangla News Today - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's traditional paintings printed on the floors of a Seoul Metro's line 3 train - Duration: 2:48.

Hundreds of thousands of pieces of Korea's cultural heritage are not found in the nation.

They're overseas, either stolen or sold away.

Subway commuters are in for treat, as some trains will provide easy and direct access

to lost paintings.

Lee Ji-won introduces to us this wonderful project.

For the next couple of weeks, passengers on Seoul subway line three will have something

to brighten up their commute.

(standup) "Seoul Metro has been working together with

a local cultural heritage foundation to share with the public some of Korea's traditional

paintings that are stored overseas.

And last Friday, they unveiled the project."

Two pieces of traditional artwork are printed on the floors of two cars of a Seoul metro

line three train.

One of the pieces is the "Sagepungsokdo",.. or "Portrait of Four Seasons" by Kim Hong-do,

one of the most talented and famous painters of the Joseon Dynasty.

And like most of Kim's works, the paintings on the train satirically portray the lives

of Koreans in the 18th century in four different seasons,... including the noblemen feasting

with gisaeng, or female entertainers.

The painting was purchased by a French diplomat in the late 1800s,... and was donated to the

Guimet Museum in Paris after he died.

Another work displayed in the train is the "Ship-jangsaeng", or the "Ten Symbols of Longevity".

King Gojong of the Korean Empire had the painting made in 1880, after his son recovered from

smallpox.

The painting portrays various elements of nature, including water, the sun, fruits and

animals that symbolize eternal youth and prosperity.

The painting was sold and brought to the United States in the early 1900s,.. ending up at

the University of Oregon.

(Kor) "These paintings have recently been digitally

restored, but because the original works are abroad, many Koreans don't really know about

them or have the chance to appreciate them.

We hope the project sparks people's interest in this lost cultural heritage."

(Kor) "It looks very nice because it makes the dull

floor colorful, and I think it's a good opportunity to introduce our culture and history to people."

Explanations of the history of the works are posted on the walls, letting passengers learn

more about the country's lost cultural heritage.

(Korean) "I think it's really sad that our cultural

heritage was taken out of our country when we were weak and poor.

I hope those works can be brought back."

And by boosting public interest in the more than 136-thousand pieces of Korean cultural

heritage taken or sold around the world,... the organizers hope to one day bring them

all back home.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Korea's traditional paintings printed on the floors of a Seoul Metro's line 3 train - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Potete tenere il riscaldamento acceso - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> Potete tenere il riscaldamento acceso - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Express Payload (with English Subtitle) - Duration: 12:50.

They have Pharah main

Be careful

Is our comp powerful enough?

Don't lose your confidence

Do we have enough damange?

Should be enough

We play by getting pick

Mei picks one then you hammer him

The target should be dead

Usual strat, I will wall right side then we go left side

Moira is ok, can outheal them

Can Moira's right click pass through Rein's shield?

Right click cannot pass through, only the orbs

No primary fire can pass through barrier

Only orbs do

How about Winston's primary?

Orisa again

Ready? I will wall right and we go left - Speedboost

1, 2, 3 go

Torb's turret far behind

No hook!

Come left (3x)

Torbjorn

Be careful

Mercy got 2 hits!

Zenyatta down!

Mercy down

Orisa down

Pharah inside

I don't have left click, follow my orb

Almost have hammer down

Pharah commited suicide?

Soldier

Torb changed to soldier

Pharah changed to Genji

And Tracer - Single tank

Tracer changed to D.Va

Get ready to be spammed

Don't feed the firestrike

I think he has earthshatter

Ok

I will pick Rein

Get ready to use charge

Genji (5x)

1 1 1

Omg my hammer disappeared

Nice

Genji below

Bottom left

Cut from there! (2x)

Nice - Alright

Rein alone! (2x)

Firestruck

You guys can go in

Go go go go go go

LOL I got Reaper

Can rez?

Err I don't have rez

Dead

They have reaper now, stand back a bit

Soldier changed to Reaper

Nice

Go back (3x)

AAHH wall!!!!

Such an egoistic wall

I can't. That was too high.

You should've entered under the bridge and walled me as well

Surprise hammer!

Oh sh*t ryuujin!

Oh come on, get real

No need (2x)

Disturb him!

Point point - Contest contest

Rein escaped

Zarya: I have ult Rein: ##### hammer (unclear)

Rein half

My mercy come here, my Mercy

Junkrat

Genji changed to Junkrat

Ready to pick? 1 ...

Zarya self bubbled

Go!

Nice one

Naisu

Only Reaper left? Be careful

Oh nvm

Nice

Spawn camp (2x)

I'm ready to bodyblock

1 go left

Iced! (LOL)

Iced (another LUL)

Zenyatta very low! (2x)

I got Rein

Hammer down ready

No need

Mercy (2x)

What happened guys?

Nice

That hammer outta nowhere

That solo Q guy, what did he play?

Don't know - Not DPS IIRC

I think he played tank

No no no, he tanked

D.Va - Rein

Are you fine without Rein?

Ok, we can try

You can even go Symmetra

I don't like triple tank of defense

Not triple, but 2 and half

We can, as long as we don't go past choke we will be fine

I also want to play Symmetra actually

Zarya and Mei guard the choke

Junkrat will guard left side

They won't go through our def

The only thing left if they have Pharah, it's McCree's business

McCree and Mercy's together

(To Mercy) Hey! Where are you? Come and right click on me

Let's reenact the past event

A rat, a satan and a spider

They have Zarya D.Va

Oh, you are in front?

(To Junkrat) Don't give them 80 charge, be careful

Did they have D.Va just now?

They have - This is the line

Go back before you are walled by Mei

LOL

That happened

And they used rez, 30 seconds

3:20 next enemy rez available

Zarya low

Sorry, I mean I need healing

D.Va went up

I enter the house

Ok, split up and go back to choke

Go back to point

WTH, Lucio is flying so high

Can you rez me?

Thank you

Nice stagger - Nice wall

Go back to choke (2x)

Thank you for the rez

I will wall here

I have my trap on top. I will tell if it is triggered

Heal gamma first, heal me later

Someone is triggered up top - D.Va went up

Genji above!

Nice - I have grav

Genji on right

D.Va mech is going to be destroyed

D.Va no mech - Point first (2x)

On point (2x)

Lucio (2x)

What?

Omg

Nice wall

Nice wall

Omg, his head was already shaking

Ah, I'm pissed

Eh, we don't need it. Omg

It's fine

My trap returns to the left side

I am guarding top

They have grav

Nodasque, don't keep hiding there, peek a bit

I need body (to tank) - Moira's orb deflected

Here comes the body

No no, wait wait

My trap is destroyed on left side

Denied!

Left! (2x)

Point! (3x)

Ouch

OMG

Kill Genji pls

Oh no - What!?

I got Lucio

We have valk

Someone's triggered

Oh Genji slashed me

Rip tire coming soon

Soldier half!

He's healed

Baby D.Va low

Die!

Genji half

Don't target Lucio (2x)

Nice one (2x)

Go back to choke (3x)

Ok, I'm still walking from spawn, taking a long time

Do you have bubble?

I have

Ok, I'm back

Ok guys, back (3x)

Zarya! - D.Va triggered

Nice!

Zarya has no grav

10 seconds

You have grav, don't you?

Almost

Has enemy Zarya grav-ed?

Genji trying to get it - Can grav now!

Genji down

I still don't have grav, still 60%

Nice

This is a good game to end the day

This must be that one outta nowhere

Oh not that one

This is the one after "outta nowhere"

My wall is red? Esports ready

36 is gold elim

For more infomation >> Express Payload (with English Subtitle) - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

ללא סיפורים - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> ללא סיפורים - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

20 советов как похорошеть за неделю – Как стать красивее и улучшить цвет лица - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> 20 советов как похорошеть за неделю – Как стать красивее и улучшить цвет лица - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Islamic emotional reminder bangla , মা ও বোনদের প্রতি অনুরোধ এই ভিডিওটি একবার দেখুন আপ - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Islamic emotional reminder bangla , মা ও বোনদের প্রতি অনুরোধ এই ভিডিওটি একবার দেখুন আপ - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

DISCO BOUNCY HOUSE - Duration: 2:12.

DISCO BOUNCY HOUSE

THE KIDS GO CRAZY FOR THIS ONE

IT COMES WITH DISCO LIGHT AND A POWERFUL SPEAKER

ONLY THE BEST FROM CARRAROE BOUNCING CASTLES

HOPE YOU LIKE MY VIDEO

For more infomation >> DISCO BOUNCY HOUSE - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

CNN guest actually blames Trump for CNN's repeated publishing of - Duration: 3:09.

CNN

guest actually blames Trump for CNN�s repeated publishing of utterly fake news� the COLLAPSE

of journalism is now complete

The legacy media is utterly collapsing by the day.

With CNN, ABC News, WashPost and the New York Times now routinely caught publishing deliberately

faked news stories, no reasonable person trusts anything they say.

As just one example of many, see CNN caught in the most epic FAKE NEWS fail we�ve seen

yet� and they still refuse to fully retract their blatant lie.

�After several hours of breathless coverage of the story, CNN�s reporting fell apart,�

reports the Daily Caller.

�The email, which was obtained by The Daily Caller and other news outlets, was actually

dated Sept. 14, 2016, a day after the documents cited in the email had been published online.�

But all these mistakes are precisely the reason we should trust the fake news legacy media,

according to CNN guest David Frum.

In a truly pathetic and mischievously entertaining attempt to explain why CNN keeps flubbing

all its supposed �bombshell� stories about President Trump, Frum actually said on live

television:

�The mistakes are precisely the reason the people should trust the media��

The more CNN is caught faking the news, the more �trust� you�re supposed to have

in CNN

Yes, fear not, brave netizens!

The more CNN fakes the news and publishes utterly false �facts� for political purposes,

the more you should trust them!

After all, the mistakes only occurred, we�re told, because CNN is bending over backwards

to �be fair to the president.� Seriously.

Again, from Frum:

�The worst mistakes that press organizations have made in their coverage of Trump has precisely

occurred in their overzealous effort to be fair to the president.�

You can�t make this stuff up.

Now, the more fake news CNN broadcasts, the more deeply we�re supposed to trust them,

according to Frum.

And if only CNN wasn�t going out of its way to be �fair� to president Trump, they

wouldn�t be getting caught pushing so much fake news.

In essence � Oh, yes!

� CNN�s fake news is all Trump�s fault!

Watch and drool over this historic piece of demented twistery

and delusioneering:

For more infomation >> CNN guest actually blames Trump for CNN's repeated publishing of - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Vegetables names in English Learn English for Kids Children Vegetable vocabulary Part 3 - Duration: 10:27.

Learn Vegetables names in English Learn English for Kids Children Vegetable vocabulary Part 3

For more infomation >> Learn Vegetables names in English Learn English for Kids Children Vegetable vocabulary Part 3 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Animales para niños en español - (Parte 2) Los animales del Bosque para niños - Bonbi Channel - Duration: 3:36.

Animales para niños en español - (Parte 2) Los animales del Bosque para niños - Bonbi Channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét