Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 14 2017

- Oh my God, I'm so tired.

- From what?

You haven't even done anything today.

- Excuse you, I run businesses.

- I do way more work than you, Kim.

- No, you don't.

- I work harder than both of you.

- Shut up, Kourtney.

No, you don't.

- Yes, I do.

- No one in this room works harder

than me, and that's a factual.

- That is such a lie!

- Wait, I know how we can prove who works the hardest.

You bitches are going down.

- We'll see who's left sitting after this.

- Sitting?

- Yeah, we'll see who's left sitting--

- That's not how it goes.

- It's standing.

You know that, right?

- Okay, let's see what I'm making, double burger, okay.

This is so easy.

(upbeat pop music)

There.

- Welcome to Burgers Burgers Burgers.

How may I take your order?

- [Woman] Yeah, can I get--

- Wait, would you like to try our new curly fries?

- [Woman] No, I'll just have--

- Wow. - What?

- You didn't even think about it.

What if you might like the curly fries?

- I don't. - Have you had them before?

- [Woman] No.

- Then how the (bleep) do you know if you like them or not?

- What do you want?

- I'm not sure.

How's your Triple Decker Burger?

- I don't know.

- Okay, well, are you still serving those Burger Biscuits?

- Let me go check.

No. - But you didn't check--

- Oh my God, order something.

- Excuse me?

- Is there a problem?

- Yes, I ordered a burger and I got a salad.

- Enjoy!

- I wanted a burger, not a salad.

- A salad is all I know how to make, so that's what you get.

- I want a burger.

- A salad is much healthier.

- If I wanted a salad, I would've ordered a salad.

- Just eat the salad, you stupid bitch.

- Welcome to Burgers Burgers Burgers.

How may I take your order?

- [Kris] Hi Kimmy!

- Mom?

- [Kris] I wanted to see how you were doing.

- Mom, get out of the drive thru.

- [Kris] Are you having a good time?

Is it hot in there?

Oh honey, where are you gonna have lunch?

I'm so proud of you, Kimmy.

I'm sure you're doing--

(headset crunches)

- Okay, I'll have two small fries,

three double triple burgers, one large burger

with no pickles, and a cookie burger.

- No, next?

- What? - Your order is way too long.

- You have no right to tell me--

- Next?

- I demand to see your manager.

- I demand you shut the f--

(bars clang)

- This is all your fault, Kim.

- How?

You were the one who shoved

the salad in the customer's face.

- Okay, but that doesn't mean you and Kourtney

had to start a food fight that led to a riot.

- Whatever.

- How are we gonna get out of this mess?

- It's okay.

I called my lawyer.

- All right, let's get yo ass out of jail again.

For more infomation >> Kardashians at a Fast Food Job - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Wario Does A Thing - ITA - RaVe TuBe - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Wario Does A Thing - ITA - RaVe TuBe - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

HOW I MADE 100,000 COINS IN FIFA 18! 🤑 - Duration: 15:07.

For more infomation >> HOW I MADE 100,000 COINS IN FIFA 18! 🤑 - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Google Home l Cars Adventure | Disney - Duration: 1:41.

Paid promotion for Google.

Google Home is an audio-only product.

Should we race with Lightning McQueen?

Sure.

Hey, Google, play Cars Adventure.

All right, getting Cars Adventure.

[ding]

Hey there, name's Lightning McQueen

and this is my buddy, Mater.

Well, hey there.

Hey, my friends and I are playing a game of Drive and Seek

all around Radiator Springs.

Should we investigate Sarge's Surplus Hut or Flo's V8 Cafe?

Flo's!

[music]

Flo's V8 Cafe, finest fuel on the mother road.

[music]

[screech]

Here we are.

Let's check inside.

[music]

We just found Cruz Ramirez.

[music]

Come on, let's race through Radiator Springs.

[screech]

Should we turn left or right?

Left.

Hey, we're driving through the tractor field.

Keep an eye out for Frank.

[engine running]

Tractors is so dumb.

Do we take the canyon or the cave?

The cave.

Okay, let's head into the cave.

[music]

Wait, where are we?

Oh, no, we ended up in Tailpipe Caverns.

[coughs]

[music]

It's going to be a photo finish.

Dag-gum, I wish I had a camera.

I guess I'll just blink my eyes real fast.

The winner is...

Lightning McQueen.

Thanks for the race, Cruz.

And thank you for helping me win the race.

Later Mater.

Ka-Chow!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét