Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 14 2017

Yo what is going on guys it is before Yogge here and today guys I'm

starting a new series I guess so guys today basically what I'm gonna be doing

is starting basically a new series cuz it's basically it's a commentary over

some fortnite gameplay just going through solo just play some matches

having fun because I will be playing call of duty right now but I don't know

I just wanted to try out for a night a little bit and see what happens where to

see if you guys like it if you guys do like it more I feel like more night is

that one game where you have like long pauses so you can really like chill and

just talk and that's mainly why I want to play this game so much is because

World War two you kill a guy get your streaks okay you chill a little bit and

then you just die so that's me I wanted to play fort night anyways guys

something if you guys want to see more of this and the comments down below but

uh yeah anyways let's get into it

here we go got a shotgun at least okay okay okay

that's not bad that's actually not that bad

how did I know that was gonna happen I knew that was gonna all right guy so you

are finally in a match so yeah so as you see I pinpointed the map or the on the

little crosshair thinking it's a blue pinpoint a yeah yeah I can see it who

the hell is Disney right here but oh yeah so this is where we're headed as

these houses right next to these rivers it's it's I want to say it's a common

common place not like salty springs but it's I guess it's a little rare I guess

listen guys all I know is that whenever I come here I either get good stuff or I

die so let's hope I don't die this time let's just hope we get good stuff

perfect Lenny let's get out a little bit when I'm laying like that perfectly a

brick nice so let's see previous of the nuts in here oh let's go boo air off the

bat as good alright so I guess that was all right I mean at least we got a

weapon out of this house we can check this house of nobodies in here which I

don't think nobody came here this time which is really really good I come on

give me something good oh now see that's kind of good but kind of bad this potion

I'll take that but it's not precise sub win in this game y'all snipers is not

something that I would want I hold up I

don't know about y'all but that she just sounds nasty sometimes

alright come on let's see if there's anything in here please oh I mean I

guess I'll take the burst I have nothing else to think I'll take those Nate's too

so not me that's pretty good collection of weapons I guess but I need some help

that's what I need alright guys so now what I can do is I

can come over here and check if there are bandages or some sort of health

something over there or I can just head towards there out of

the storm or enter the yeah out of the storm but uh-oh people built here

already hold on oh I think they see me I think they see me y'all seen that seen

somebody moving here oh yeah I missed I miss y'all miss I missing

they've run enough oh wait somebody shootin at me who's

shooting at me what the hell wow I thought I had my I thought I had my

semi-automatic y'all up come on I just want Madonna just let me do this

my friends do this whenever I play with them so might as well do it even though

it's not the safest thing to do I'm just put the drop behind me just in

cases were playing solo oh he had a rocket launcher sale si definitely

killing him now oh no no you're not getting away from me let me let me throw

that right there come on you mind now

okay now this is the part where I don't like cuz I don't have a shotgun let me

pick that up oh no behind him let's go he's behind of

yo okay now I know what to take I'll switch that for this pick up all of that

I'm gonna switch this for that shotgun alright guys I can't believe we actually

got away with that so so I dropped a slapper because honestly I'm not good

with a sniper and I don't know it was just way too many good stuff there so

that's why I just dropped it but anyways we need a head in here because I believe

the storm you had a storm is coming out we gotta move alright guys so here we

are in the storm I believe there are 33 people left cuz we count as one and the

little player thingie so we only have one kill so far so if you I don't know I

like to play like a little girl it is yeah I'm not gonna lie which I like to

most of the time just stand back and just chill really I don't know but

that's just because I don't really play solo a lot usually I do this I'm just

hiding a little bushes like these bar oh no I'm gonna try to do good for you I'm

gonna try to get a lot of action for you guys but we'll see what happens

hold on hold on let's check in this little barn right here

odor is actually rockets in here this was actually where my time thank God

okay let's pick these up now have six rockets let's go though

be really really useful when I need it so so far guys I'm strapped and I have

good health healing items so I should be really straight to be honest with y'all

all right guys so let's head down here near Anarchy uh in turkey acres I guess

that's what is called us headed down here um I'm really scared to be in

places like this amid low people built there already I could get sniped out my

butt this is about being open like this

you got that one mill scare the shit out of me both ha let's head inside a circle

man I really hate positions like these cuz look how much land is behind me look

at that somebody could literally just boom and I die so honestly guys I need

to find a place to hide I need to hide y'all seen that thing broke oh my god

I don't want to fight nobody right now I so just what I'm gonna do at damage is

find a good place to hide and it wait so almost everybody dies and then just run

out there I'm RPG and blow people look tell me what's up thinking that strategy

I don't know I mean it's it could work right alright there's a house up here I

don't know how I feel about going into this house but I guess we'll check it

anyways it's whatever is that it just over there it's actually chests in here

that's good

oh I'll take those bandages in that hem I was really open for another shield but

it's cool it's cool oh my god guys we have a seat a single

person yet this is crazy I mean look at this broad this looks like that one

windows a screen remember that screensaver from the first windows look

at this guys look what I'm looking at I can't believe nobody's following me or

nothing I'm gonna stop doing it because I feel like anybody could just start

looking back in pew and I died anyways guys in the comments tell me if you guys

want to see some more videos like this or should I go in that house oh I see I

see people road road road road road to go to chatter snipe yard they aren't

they aren't they aren't they he definitely sees me I know he sees me oh

my goodness why why do I feel so scared alright let's run up this hill and let's

see if we can get an advantage over them I know they see me but I just don't know

where they're gonna do from there let's run up this hill because I need I feel

like just people up this hill though at the same time I don't know what to do

y'all don't know what to do I let slide down this mountain real quick please

Auto damage no no no good okay now y'all listen this circles getting so small

there's only 40 people left I know I see some people behind me so I don't know

what to do I know this man I don't know what to do I don't know what to do I'm a

height of this bush right here I'm telling y'all man I'm hiding this bush

and not move okay already I'm hiding here for most of the match and we'll see

how this plays out man honestly I could see how this kind of weren't for you

guys I me I just watching me sit here you know not doing nothing

at the same time I could easily get sniped right I I know y'all saw those

people following behind me either that or I was just tripping so hard but I

knew there was people behind me what do you guys think I should do should I boob

I don't know what to do y'all that oh my goodness just just sit here

and stop moving I mean literally somebody could have just saw me move

right then and just snuck the living life out of me but we'll see what

happens oh no oh no no no no people are sniping now okay

the bullet didn't come from me so I think I'm still straight all right this

is a slow storm but man I'm gonna just wait to some people run past me and then

boom boom boom oh shit what though was that y'all heard that oh shit they're

down there what the hell should I kill him y'all should I don't know if I

should I mean I could going home right now but no no let's just stay here let's

stay here oh oh this people go down a bit

oh my gosh okay what they have built I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to

let these Rockets loose I just want to make sure nobody's behind me that's the

only thing I'm worried about but yeah guys since we're just you know wasting

time here a little bit I just want y'all to tell me to come as down below if

y'all want to see more for night or more call of duty just comment down below

which I want to see Cod or for night and then I'll just make more videos

depending on that okay here we go are there any people over here any any

any stragglers from the storm you know I feel like there isn't what i'ma try to

do is try to make a move on that house but I'm not gonna do right now i'ma just

I'm gonna just chill a little bit more do you guys actually see how many

buildings these guys are building oh my goodness what is that what the hell you

can built that oh yeah I guess you can't wait I don't know

Kenny built Waja seen him yo shut up I will see ya I'm gonna sit here until

there's barely anybody left I tell y'all that I'm gonna let this do the dirty

work and then imma run in and sweep them all out but at the same time I could get

demolished by the items these guys have damn I don't think about that all right

since he's busy with that i'ma move into this house right here let's see if we

can't make you happen without nobody seen us cuz that is a fast storm I do

have to say so myself that is a very fast storm there's a scar just sitting

there what in the world is that a trap thank you this but

I'm gonna take it take it run run run run run I can't believe I

got away with that okay I'm uh I'm just chill right here just watch that doorway

out but just chill right here y'all I got a score so I should be straight I

already know somebody walks through there I'm letting this thing rip boss

all those guys that built that way you need to go this way now

which is advantageous to that dude oh my gosh he's really building a fortress in

there is he you heard that I know y'all heard that

tell y'all here oh you hear that this mean alright thanks to me but why did he

have to say that to me man like I'm trying to but uh I'm trying to win this

Brooke uh-huh

I have to move this way but what am I gonna do is there a door somewhere out

here there's a door right here Coco Coco Coco Coco Coco go I hope nobody saw me I

hope nobody saw me I hope nobody saw me I hope nobody saw me there's an electric

trap right there somebody in there what do I do I'm gonna

just chill right here close that door and then just chill right here somebody

walks through you already done was go ahead I'm actually so scared it's not

even funny like my heart is beating right now like

I'm going for a nuclear something currently there's only two people left

yo y'all heart is beatin out places worn out faces bright and early for the daily

races going nowhere going nowhere

the tears are filling up their glasses no expression

For more infomation >> MY FIRST COMMENTARY in Fortnite: Battle Royale! - Duration: 14:15.

-------------------------------------------

| DIRECTO | League of Legends | 13 Dic | Godin Gamer | LOW LATENCY - Duration: 51:24.

For more infomation >> | DIRECTO | League of Legends | 13 Dic | Godin Gamer | LOW LATENCY - Duration: 51:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "Diggy's Adventure" - Duration: 1:15.

Freeze the energy

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Diggy's Adventure" - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

朗読劇「ねことさかなとイッカクくん」その1(フレーベル館) - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 朗読劇「ねことさかなとイッカクくん」その1(フレーベル館) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

13 Trik Sulap Paling Hebat Dan Keren Yang Tidak Masuk Akal Sehat Kalian - Duration: 3:19.

Best Magic Show In The World - Best Magic Trick Ever

For more infomation >> 13 Trik Sulap Paling Hebat Dan Keren Yang Tidak Masuk Akal Sehat Kalian - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Authorities investigating suicide of Massachusetts teenager - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Authorities investigating suicide of Massachusetts teenager - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

DO Japanese WATCH ANIME when they are grown up? Asking girls and boys in Japan about Anime. - Duration: 6:04.

I used to watch Doraemon a lot.

Yes that's it right. I get that. I get you.

I was wishing I could take care of my own Pokemon.

Doraemon and Pokemon.

Hey guys and girls on Ask Japanese it's Cathy Cat!

Japan is known as the land where anime and manga comes from.

But do Japanese people actually watch anime that much once they have grown up?

That's a question we've been asked a lot so let's go and

in the name of YouTube we should go and Ask Japanese.

That's a wrap.

What anime did you watch in your childhood.

Anpaman. He doesn't forgive injustice.

He is one of the good guys.

I watched Doraemon a lot.

He has many tools that don't exist in real life.

He keeps so many dreams alive. It was a lot of fun.

I watched PreCure.

Which PreCure?

Just PreCure.

What did you enjoy about it?

I like it when they fight.

- One Piece! - PreCure. -Sailor Moon.

What did you enjoy about these series?

How Luffy gets gradually stronger.

I watched the first generation of PreCure, so it was great to see it all start.

How cute it all is.

Yes that's it right. I get that. I get you.

Was there another anime you watched?

Chibi Maruko Chan.

It made me feel all comfortable. The whole family.

If you watched Chibi Maruko Chan I watched Sazaisan.

That makes you feel cozy too.

It's an anime that's pretty similar to Maruko.

You watch it with the family? - Yes.

Sailor Moon. - YES!

The girls are cute. Super cute.

I was wishing I could be like them.

Pokemon.

I was wishing I could take care of my own Pokemon.

Like a pet? - Yes.

- Doraemon. - Pokemon. That's about it.

I watched Pokemon too.

These anime really keep your dreams alive.

Doraemon has so many magical tools like the Hopter.

A door to take you anywhere.

I liked that you could put your monsters into a pocket.

Even if you wanna go eat crepes, you can easily put the monsters into the monster ball.

The main character Satoshi (Ask) will first loose at least once.

Makes you want to support him.

Do you know the anime Major?

It's a baseball anime.

I loved it. I watched it in Primary School.

They don't only play baseball, they also have special attacks.

I admired that.

I watched Naruto. It was really cool.

Do you still watch anime now, or not so much anymore?

Conan. - Oh Conan.

Detective Conan? (Case closed)

Do you watch it even now? - We love it.

Every week? - We generally go to watch the movies.

What do you like about Conan?

He is really cool.

Conan has been running for a long time now, hasn't it?

It is. We have been watching it since we were small.

I don't watch it in my every day.

I don't watch it much either.

I watched the movie "Your Name."

I don't watch TV anime but I watch anime that got famous or popular.

How was "Your Name."?

I thought it looked very beautiful.

The imagery. - That good?

I am glad I watched it.

I don't watch much now.

I don't watch anime anymore.

I watch anime sometimes. Right now I am watching One Piece.

What? Did you give up on watching One Piece?

I read the manga at the convenient store every week.

That's about it.

I don't watch the anime but I read the manga.

So anime movies like "Your Name." are?

I watched that one in the cinema.

I watched it too. - Me too.

"Your name" has been released at first for cinema only.

It made me curious so I watched it.

I watch it sometimes. - Yes sometimes.

Like Conan. - Yes Conan.

And one piece.

I watch some Shonen Manga series. They are quite exciting.

I love it.

What anime did you watch recently?

Recently I watched...

I wonder...

Anpaman.

I watch Anpaman every week. I watch Anpaman every week too.

They have it on TV when I wake up.

I used to watch it when I was small so I watch it now too.

I sometimes still watch Crayon Shin Chan.

I don't watch Japanese animations but Disney and such.

Frozen.

I watched Code Geass.

I watch Once Piece since my childhood.

It's a long series. It started when I was born.

I still read the manga in JUMP and the anime.

I wanna watch it until its conclusion.

I watch Gintama.

I like it when the series get really serious.

This part is really exciting so I would like to watch it until the end.

Those were our questions. Thanks so much.

So many Japanese watch the classic: Anpaman, Precure,

all those series that kids watch here in Japan when they're young.

But actually not that many keep watching Anime when they grow up

to many people's surprise.

People tend to go more to see the movies because they are more aimed

age range between children and grown up.

Similar with Disney movies that you can still enjoy when you're grown up.

And then some of the movies are actually aimed at

more adults with a different age setting.

Which in your country might be a little bit higher as well.

I know that many of you still enjoy anime so...

let me know which anime you enjoy in the comments below

if you wanna know my top ten anime...

be sure to check it out on my channel.

I wish you a lovely day and I catch you soon on Ask Japanese. Bye!

For more infomation >> DO Japanese WATCH ANIME when they are grown up? Asking girls and boys in Japan about Anime. - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

กระดูกสันหลังเสื่อม : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> กระดูกสันหลังเสื่อม : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS! President TRUMP Finally Did It- Let The RIOTS BEGIN!!! - Duration: 5:42.

BREAKING NEWS!

President TRUMP Finally Did It- Let The RIOTS BEGIN!!!

President Trump is about to end the longstanding abuse of the American welfare system and ban

migrants from getting free money and handouts for five years.

The immigration rules will prohibit migrants from coming to the country and taking advantage

of free American welfare money right away.

It will slow down, or stop, chain migration while protecting American workers and potentially

saving taxpayers money.

What used to happen is that people would migrate to America and just live on the free money

they received.

That's called welfare abuse.

America is open to migrants, but perhaps we don't want migrants who can't fend for

themselves.

Maybe it's better if people who are self-sufficient migrate to the country so that we can reduce

the amount of citizens living off the system.

President Trump wants to introduce a merit-based Green card system in which migrants compete

for Visas.

Migrants can earn points for themselves by learning to speak English, gaining job training

or job offers, or doing something else that is considered a benefit to the America.

The idea seems to be that in order for America to grant Visas or citizenship, the migrant

has to give something back to the country.

It's as though the government wants to stop people coming to America and living off the

system and would prefer people coming to the country to be contributors.

Do something for America and America will do something for you.

Migrants to those countries must compete for a limited number of visas by gaining points

for English proficiency, competitive training, a job offer or another major achievement that

benefits the host country.

The concept, which is modeled after similar programs from Australia and Canada, is taking

harsh criticism from activists.

It's like they want an open border policy where everyone gets free welfare money, but

that would just be the downfall of America.

If we observe what's happening in Germany, with Merkel's "come on in" policy, then

we see a mass increase in horrible crimes like gang rape.

Do we want mass amounts of migrant gang rape in America?

There's already enough trouble with crime in sanctuary cities that protect illegal immigrant

criminals.

Those folks should be deported because of their bad behavior and often violent crimes

they commit on American people and even other immigrants.

If America prevents immigrants from getting free benefits for five years, then that makes

people think twice about coming here.

If a family who thinks about crossing the border to start a new life knows that they

cannot live for free, then they may not come at all.

If they have possible jobs lined up and will be almost instantly integrating successfully

with society, then that's a great match.

America is the land of the free, but not the land of the free money.

Migrants who enter the United States cannot receive welfare during their first five years

in the country, President Trump revealed from his upcoming immigration overhaul.

"Just this week, we announced a historic immigration bill to create a merit-based Green

Card system that ends the abuse of our welfare system, stops chain migration, and protects

our workers and our economy," he stated on his weekly radio address.

"As an example, you cannot get welfare for five years when you come into our country."

"You cannot just come in like in past weeks, years, and decades, you come in immediately

and start picking up welfare.

For five years, you have to say you will not be asking or using our welfare systems."

Compare that to Germany, where Chancellor Angela Merkel opened the border to millions

of unvetted migrants who can't speak German and lack employable skills, which dooms them

to perpetual welfare paid by German taxpayers – and boredom that manifests into terrorist

attacks against, once again, German taxpayers.

Last year the German government admitted that only 2.8% of over 1.2 million migrants had

gotten a job – but even then those statistics might be exaggerated, according to journalist

Chris Menahan.

"They said back in July only 55 out of one million migrants had got jobs with any major

firms and 50 of those jobs were working at the post office," he reported.

"Two-thirds or more of these migrants are illiterate in their own languages."

"They came because Merkel promised them free money if they can just make it into the

country."

What in tarnation would be a good reason for any country to accept illiterate people who

don't work?

There is literally no benefit to the host country to admit people like that.

I know it sounds mean to say this, but they don't offer anything to the country other

than leeching the system of funds and it's a complete downgrade to the population.

If you let too many low illiterate people into the country, then they have kids who

could be illiterate, then over time, it would only decrease the overall intelligence of

the country and civilization in America would suffer.

We need hard working and intelligent people who bring promise and productivity to further

the advancement of Americans and mankind.

That sounds like quite a stretch but think of the impact of accepting one million people

who mostly can't read or don't work.

Now the government has to pay for them.

Let's say one million immigrants each get $30,000 worth of welfare benefits per year.

That's $30,000,000,000 of free welfare money sucked out of the American budget for people

who put NOTHING back into our society, culture, or anything at all.

That is literally a $0.00 return on investment.

Not that people are a business, but that's really bad business.

And as you can see, Germany has turned into a cesspool from all the migrants flooding

the gates and ruining their nation.

Prepare for a massive backlash from liberals, democrats, and activists.

There's sure to be protests regarding Trump's potential immigration policy.

what do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment bellow and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS! President TRUMP Finally Did It- Let The RIOTS BEGIN!!! - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Humiliates Dems, Releases Footage of Clinton, Obama Suppor - Duration: 3:21.

Trump Humiliates Dems, Releases Footage of Clinton, Obama Supporting His Decisions

Not long after liberals hyperventilated over President Donald Trump�s decision to officially

recognize Jerusalem as Israel�s capital city, the president released footage fully

exposing their hypocrisy.

Trump made history Wednesday by announcing that the U.S. would be moving its embassy

from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something former president�s only talked about doing but

never had the guts to actually do.

Following criticism from leftists who said Trump made a reckless decision, the president

uploaded a video compilation to his Twitter account showing former Presidents Bill Clinton,

George W. Bush and Barack Obama also promising to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

�Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain an undivided city accessible

to all,� Clinton said in 1992.

�As soon as I take office, I will begin the process of moving the United States ambassador

to the city Israel has chosen as its capital,� Bush said in 2000.

In 2008, Obama echoed a similar tune saying, �I continue to say that Jerusalem will be

the capital of Israel.

And I have said that before and I will say it again.�

The video then shows Trump speaking at The American Israel Public Affairs Committee in

2016, where he promised to �move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish

people � Jerusalem.�

The video ends with a clip from Trump�s speech in the Oval Office, where he said the

move �is a long overdue step to advance the peace process and to work towards a lasting

agreement.�

This video clip perfectly encapsulates the hypocrisy from the left.

Trump actually honored his major campaign promise � which three former presidents

also said they would do � and yet Trump is the one excoriated by the media.

It�s pathetic, but thankfully Trump is exposing the left�s hypocrisy on this issue and proving

that he was the only president brave enough to make this decision.

Moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem may take a few years, but it shows that Trump

is taking steps to bolster the United States� already strong relationship with the Jewish

state.

Israel has learned that it now has a true friend in the White House, and this historic

move by Trump solidifies Israel�s position as owner and ruler of the holy city.

Democrats are siding with the terrorist-supporting Palestinians because they are angry that Trump

actually had the guts to do what former presidents before him never could.

For more infomation >> Trump Humiliates Dems, Releases Footage of Clinton, Obama Suppor - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #233 (LOONA TV #233) - Duration: 0:59.

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/Yves - new"

(Let's get into the Yves' mv filming!)

(But there are too many girls...) Kim Lip: Hi~

(But there are too many girls...) ViVi: We came out to wear a down coat!

(Five girls are boasting of their new down coat!) Kim Lip: Tada~

(Five girls are boasting of their new down coat!) Kim Lip: You can see LOOΠΔ logo here.

Choerry: The best!

JinSoul: I knew it... Our company is the best! Choerry: The best!

JinSoul: And.. a new girl of LOOΠΔ is here. Choerry: Right!

(Here she is! Yves!)

Yves: Don't zoom in on me~ Kim Lip, JinSoul: Yves.

(Anyway, let's go to shoot Yves' music video with a new down coat!) Kim Lip: I heard her MV filming is about to begin!

(Anyway, let's go to shoot Yves' music video with a new down coat!) Choerry: Fighting!

HaSeul: Shall we go?

Kim Lip: Ah... the wind...

HaSeul: We have to enjoy this cold!

HaSeul: (Feeling guilty) Why is the weather getting colder? because of me?

Kim Lip: How are you feeling? Yves: I'm not...cold...

(What a soulless answer...)

(Yves' MV filming just begins!)

(She is shivering with the piercing cold...)

(Let's go, hot packs!)

(LOOΠΔ Leader's club following everywhere Yves goes) HaSeul: Come out! Kim Lip: Phew... she looks so cold!

HaSeul: There is a reason why we're here Kim Lip: Right! To take care of her!

(LOOΠΔ Leaders is so reliable!) Kim Lip: Instead of a manager!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #233 (LOONA TV #233) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The National for Wednesday December 13, 2017 - Duration: 1:02:28.

For more infomation >> The National for Wednesday December 13, 2017 - Duration: 1:02:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIBUJANDO UN PANDA CON MI AMIGO - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> DIBUJANDO UN PANDA CON MI AMIGO - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fad Weight Loss Diet - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Fad Weight Loss Diet - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

When to Choose Weight Loss Surgery - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> When to Choose Weight Loss Surgery - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

애들이줄었어요Honey I Shrunk The Kids 1989 - Duration: 1:33:31.

For more infomation >> 애들이줄었어요Honey I Shrunk The Kids 1989 - Duration: 1:33:31.

-------------------------------------------

December Garden Update (watermelon, tomatoes fruit tree + more) - Duration: 13:51.

how's it going everyone so for today's video I'm just going to be giving you

guys a bit of an update around the garden I know that you haven't seen this

back just an up general update on how this back garden is doing as well as

some of the veggies out the front so I just made a couple of clips over the

past few days that I've just put together just to give you guys a bit of

a look around and see how things are doing and I do also just want to quickly

apologize that I didn't put a video up last weekend I was really hoping to but

I was very crook last week and wasn't able to film and edit and upload a video

but there will be another video coming out this week which I will try to get

onto tomorrow so make sure you stay subscribed if you haven't yet for that

and also while I'm on that subject if you're watching this like oh this is one

of the first videos of mine that you're watching and throughout this video you

like it make sure you click that subscribe button there'll be a link in

the description that you can click on or in the actual video in the bottom right

hand corner you will be able to see this little icon that you can click on and

that way you stay updated in for future videos so I'll stop jabbering on and

I'll take you guys and see how the garden is doing and I will catch you all

at the end okay so I'll start off here with the watermelon and it's gotten

pretty big growing really nicely and it is time to really put out a lot of these

nice pretty petite flowers as you can see around here the thing is I see a lot

of the male flowers but it doesn't appear to be as many female flowers

which is a bit of a problem unless I'm just not seeing something right but

that's okay the second plant did die it just never took off that well and so

it's unfortunately only this one this sugar baby watermelon only is doing

really well so hopefully we'll get some more some melons from that and here

we've got some basil this is actually coming back

we saw the Facebook post that I made probably a couple months ago or

something like that now they got really hammered but now they've toughened up a

bit and I've been starting to pick a few of

leaves for meals which is awesome because basil is my favorite herb of all

time so that can grow heaps more that would be awesome and then that way I'd

be able to make some pesto and things like that this is just another that I

transplanted from my the veggie patch down at my course which I've now

finished which is awesome so that is a habanero chili from see there have a

narrow chili that I got from garden center it was actually a half price was

on the discount shelf but with a bit of fertilizer and water it just took off

and it's doing really well this is the corn after I don't know how long it's

been but it's growing really well I mean after all it is is a grass and grasses

grow very quickly but I'm super stoked with how these are growing oh I so

planted some beans around probably I think about to each around each of the

corn just so I can grow up even though I think the beans are actually a dwarf

variety but they can just happily grow among the corn and so we'll get some

beans from them soon hopefully as well I planted those about five days ago I

think next we're sure the tomato this is doing reasonably well as you can see

it's definitely reached the top of the stakes now so it has no more room up top

still putting it out some nice flowers and I have knows the flowers are looking

a lot better than they were after giving it a bit of the sulphate of potash which

it needed that potassium so it's got some nice trusses of tomatoes that is

the biggest one right there I know this is the mortgage lipstick variety so it's

supposed to get pretty big the tomatoes said I'm trying to break my Fred pause

one of my granddad's his record is a set of a single Twila of this variety is one

kilo so I'm trying to beat that but it's doing reasonably well I just think I

need to make sure I keep on top of the fertilizer it's getting plenty of water

learn blueberries these are doing quite well if you saw my Instagram posts I

made a few just about some nutrient deficiencies that iron is pretty much

gone and see some bits of it there but otherwise it is looking a lot healthier

the death tips have stopped in the new which you cannot see along there which

is good and they're growing very very happily which is awesome boiling down

the back is my zucchinis so I planted these think about a month ago now and

they just got smashed at the start by Slade as I thought it was the slugs and

snails came out here one morning and found that sliders were just chewing off

the leaves and stuff so it's doing okay it's coming back but there's no flowers

on there yet there's a few little signs of flower buds along there as you can

see but yeah I just got a mitt they're not attacking them now which is good but

yeah compared to the other two I bought four zucchinis planted two here and two

over in a different garden bed and I'll show you the comparison right now okay

so here we are at the zucchinis now these Keeney's were planted at the exact

same time as the ones out the back and you can see what the difference does

when you don't have pests nibbling at them so this is the first zucchini which

is flowering today which is awesome so I love zucchini I'm looking forward to

picking heaps of these guys so within probably two weeks I reckon when we

start to really pick a lot so now over here to where the ginger is doing not

too well actually as you can see it does have a chute that's gone up and the

leaves shriveled now this was a sort of fool growing leaf it was very small was

only like the size of my finger or so a bit less than that it was about that

wide and then it just sort of died from the margins inward and yeah it's it

doesn't seem to be doing too well I did see another chute which is right there

that's just coming out I think that's been nibbled off by some sliders or

something like that and same story for this one this shoot is actually

completely died back but I think it is sending out some more soon but really I

don't know why exactly it's probably just not the best conditions and I know

I have been a bit slack with the water so that probably hasn't helped then

along here I have got some spring onions that I just replanted from my veggie

plot for the TAFE course that I was doing because now that's finished so I

just replanted those straight back in because there's no point in just wasting

wasting them then all the lettuces are going to seed I will be keeping only

seed from a couple namely this one which is a cause which did the best out of the

causes and then probably one of these like curlier sort of lettuces because

they were quite nice as well and then along here we have the broccoli which is

about eight months old and it is still sending out our shoots so that is

awesome this has been here for most of the year can't remember exactly when it

was put in but it's been here for a very long time Souter is doing very very well

that's just a little silver beet that's going to seed and a lot of the pyrethrum

plant and oh it's not edible but that is absolutely everywhere then around this

place we have lots and lots of different nectarine and peach seedlings that I've

just come up from the stones that were in the compost and they've just sprouted

from the soil or in Germany or I should say along here we have a volunteer

pumpkin not a hundred percent sure which variety it is look like it's starting to

get a bit of a fungal disease which you can see from those spots hopefully it'll

be alright though so yeah that looks like it's gonna start flowering soon

because there's some flowers in here if you can make them out then along the

back there we have a volunteer tomato then over to the beans which are doing

very well it's still I hope there we go that's a beautiful one right there which

you can see so yeah lots and lots of beans which I've been coming in here of

a few days and just having a munch they haven't even made it to lunch or dinner

I've just been eating them as I come out here as a snack and then I have a few

potatoes along here that I did plant my selves these armed volunteers actually

did plant these two they are doing really really well appointed these I

think two or three months ago time gets away

real quick so it's probably more three so they should be almost ready have a

bit of a scratch that's right I did see a small potato

much it was a fairly fairly sized one the other day so yeah hopefully I'll be

able to leave these in for a bit longer and then dig them up and see what I

whatever harvest we got now around some of the fruit trees so this is one of the

dwarf peach which you can see there is lots and lots of fruit up there we have

covered it with the netting just because of the birds but there is plenty of

fruit everywhere we actually had to thin out like more than half of the fruit

that was just so much on there you know this is another mini peach variety

haven't seen as many there's just one right in there it's a bit dark so it's

hard to see but there is some in there so hopefully we'll get some lovely

peaches from those which I'm looking for to a few other people around this area

they're already harvesting some peaches which is surprising actually

yeah I'm looking forward to picking our own this is another peach variety so

some nice fruit coming along here this one is this variety which I forgot the

name I might pop it up on the screen if I can remember this peach variety is

gently supposed to be ripening around Christmas so hopefully they are ripe

within a few weeks but yeah now this is quite a tasty one as well I believe it

is a whitefish I can't remember what the top my head but yeah this is looking

really really good so again we should have some more lovely peaches and here

we just have a kaffir lime and he's putting on some new fruit which is nice

and then also along the back we have a lemon I think it is a Meyer lemon from

memory but as you can see that's a nice big lemon there there's a few others

towards the base if you can make them out and then along here we have a golden

queen peach so this is a yellow clingstone peach we have quite a few

fruit on it this year they are looking quite nice and this is

the variety that they use for tinned or canned peaches and they are very very

good at preserving they make a delicious preserved peach so we've still got some

from last year that we're still eating and then here we have a apricot so I

think this is just a Moorpark variety but this is doing quite well also this

year we actually had good conditions around the blossoming time and so we've

got plenty of fruit as you can see the birds already having a bit of a garden a

bit of a mark in that one but yeah now we should have plenty of apricots which

is awesome unfortunately this one does have bacterial grossest I had noticed as

it was growing some of these tips were dying back and had some cankers which

the SAP was bleeding from so that's no good but really it won't kill it

straight away my slowly killer over a number of years but we do have a lot of

apricots this year which is awesome so there you go guys that gives you a

beautiful look at how everything's been growing lately so again a rule sorry I

didn't get that other video but I will be posting it this weekend I haven't

filmed it yet but like I will be posting the video that I had planned for last

weekend this weekend for you who stuck around this long I will give you a bit

of a hint it's to do with one of the fruit trees that I mentioned but to do

it I just have to wait until this hot weather passes because we're having a

short heat spell today in tomorrow so anyway thanks for watching if you liked

that please give it a big thumbs up and if you have any comments suggestions or

questions for me pop them down below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can I

just want to give a massive shout out to my patrons they are amazing they just

get some rewards for helping me by making a small donation every month so

they get some awards specifically I reckon the best ones are the small video

updates that aren't seen anywhere else so if you want to check out patreon

there will be a link in the description as well as

I'll put it in the YouTube card I think that corner maybe this one either way

and finally if you haven't subscribed make sure you do that that way you stay

updated and whenever I post a new video here on YouTube then come along and

check out what I'm talking about so I hope you're all having a cracker of

a week and I hope your guns are brimming like it is down here and I will catch

you guys next video cheers OH

For more infomation >> December Garden Update (watermelon, tomatoes fruit tree + more) - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Funny Pranks 2018 ✿ People doing stupid things 09 - Duration: 12:15.

Thanks you!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét