Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 2 2017

Hi guys, and welcome to my channel so, um.

Despite me having exams in like two days time

I thought I'd just film a quick

Wash Day Routine.

Because I want to start doing like hair videos, but I think before I can do that

I just need to show you how I clean my hair to begin with, um.

So, I wash my hair about every week, sometimes twice a week, depending on how I feel.

But, usually weekly.

And and for this video, I'm just going to show you the products that I use to wash my hair, as well as

Yeah, just talk you through the process of washing my hair.

I know yeah, people know how to wash hair, but I just thought I'd show you what I do -

so that you guys can tell me what I'm doing wrong and

If you are doing something wrong you can learn from me.

So yeah, let's just get into it.

[Music - Intro]

Hi guys, so in this little bag is where I keep all my hair products and all my hair utensils

I keep my scissors, my wide tooth combs,

my rat tail comb,

my, um, ORS edge control, my gel and then just the rest of my hair products.

I just keep it in there.

So, the water was quite cold, so that's why I'm like being awkward

But I tried to just get my hair under there immediately.

I would recommend using warm water because it kind of just opens your pores I've heard and,

um, really helps get like the gunk out of your hair follicle.

So for shampoo, I'm using the Palmer's olive oil formula

It's with vitamin E. It's a smoothing shampoo. They say, they say it's for unruly frizz prone hair

um

And it has no sulfates. No parabens. No phthalates. No mineral oil and no gluten and

It also contains jamaican black castor oil, so I really love this product

It lathers really nicely and it really makes my hair feel like quite clean.

I was recommended the coconut oil version of this

shampoo, by a friend, but I decided to buy the olive oil one first because

Clicks only had this one, and I prefer olive oil to coconut oil

I'm doing two washes because my hair was like really gunky and like

Nasty gal, because I hadn't washed it for like a week and a half

I know, drag me. You guys can drag me on all this shit, because wow, I deserve the drag.

So for conditional using the organics

Conditioner - it's a natural nourishment from root to tip. It's for dry and damaged hair, with shea butter.

I don't really like this conditioner. I would, like I'm...

I want like to try something new. I'm gonna probably try the Paalmer's range next.

But I bought it in bulk and it's quite a big bottle

So I'm gonna use it.

What I would recommend this for is for co-washing

I felt when I stopped using shampoo like quite a while back

And I was just co-washing this and conditioner really like got my hair clean

But now that I'm using a shampoo the conditioner kind of

doesn't really come up to the standard that the shampoo does.

So, I wouldn't really recommend this conditioner.

Yeah, so I'm just kind of working it through my hair and just really getting it in there.

And distributing it well, so I'm gonna take a four-minute shower

And I'm gonna leave the conditioner in while I shower

And then I'll rinse it out afterwards

So what I used to do is detangle with the wide tooth comb on my condition was in but that's not recommended

I don't recommend that because

It kind of just

increases my shading, so I found that when I finger detangle with the contrition in my

Firstly it helps with detangling later, and also this very little shading when I just detangle with my fingers um

What's the conditioner?

and

This is what I do, and then I'll also kind of just grab a bit with

The conditioner and then rinse it out

Just to make sure my hair skin because I really struggle with

Excess product in my hair and dander and stuff, so I like to just make sure that it's properly clean

So I'm gonna towel dry. This is just a general

dye to kind of get the excess moisture of my

A classic major, I'm not likely really going in there was a towel. I'm just soaking up like

Drying and patting around my hey

And this is just to avoid I hate jumping all over the place

Until I can use too much product because the other product won't really so be absorbed because there's so much water and it's jumping everybody

So I'm just using olive oil base against olive oil that I got from picking Perry like 70 and

It's extra virgin olive oil

Let's appeal Oliver 100% olive oil

And I'll just put like a tablespoon about my hand or teaspoon amount and then rub it into my hands

And then put my fingers in from the base of my hair on the root and then rub for my scalp upwards

through the rest of my hair

This is just like nourish my scalp with eye stuff

I like have problems with dandruff, so I really wanna get that oil as a place

to

Kind of nourish my scalp

I found that coconut oil ways my hair down and makes it feel like chunky after a while so that's right before olive oil

to coconut oil

And I also prefer putting the oil on before I section my hair

to detangle it just so that I know that base line when I'm putting that white just comb through my

Attorney has oils in it and I can just work from there

So I'm gonna section down the middle and then also again to create four sections

And then I'm gonna start detangling well first benefice 2010 the product and then detangle and I'm gonna tie my hair up with

Hair ties just to keep the sections in place

Yeah, so I prefer that olive oil to the coconut oil and

then for

Detangling I'm gonna apply

The black paw by Paul to see I'd say enhance moisture a juice. I really love this product

It's almost done

Like I'm a broke girl, so I can't afford some more

so yeah

Bless me if you will but y'all it's by fo botanics. It's an elder shear

shear

And it detangles moisturizes and softens the only two problems. I was this product is that?

The moisture doesn't last very long for me. I think I find that I have to like apply this every day and

It comes out in a stream instead of like a spray

I would have liked this spray because it could look like distribute the money easily easier

And I have to apply it to my hands and then massage it through my head

But I don't really mind it really does make me feel quite soft, so

Because I have sorted love that

I'm gonna use the mango in lime to the Jamaica Jamaican mango and lime um no more each grow spray as well

It's olive oil base, and it smells very fruity. It prevents. Itchy and dry

Scalp, but helps your locs last longer. It's a non-greasy for me and prevents breakage, so it is for people with dreadlocks

But I just like to use it because it's I mean it's natural here

And it really helps with that, so I'm just combing through my a really small section from the section that I created

And going from the ends of my a and

Combing to the base what you may notice

You probably won't see it on camera

But but I know this is that now that I'm doing the sections because I detangle when I did my conditioner

I actually have no almost no shading and because I already applied so much oil and so many detangling products

Like the comb is basically just going through my hair and like really gliding through so I really recommend this

Makes it if it works for your hair. You can try it out, and if not in try something else by somebody else

So now I'm just coming through my section

and

Yeah, I'm really just working the productivity so what I'm applying as well is glycerin

I know I should dilute this first

But I like to just get that Sheen and like that nice silky feeling from it when I applied that it's right

I just apply like a

pea-sized amount grab it onto both my hands, and then rub it mostly on the outside of whatever section that I have and

Then what I'm gonna. Do now is just like time here into a little bun

And I'm just gonna make make like four bands, and I'll start my hair later, but right now. I just wanted to wash my hair

And that's the tutorial. Thanks guys for watching. Please um

like below

comment

subscribe and

Give me any recommendations of products that you guys love so that I can try them out

And I'll see you in my next video. Thank you for watching I

Know you get the blue sometimes

You feeling really down

Pushing you with someone else as you scroll up and down and see

For more infomation >> Simple Wash Day Routine (3c/4a Natural hair) | South African YouTuber - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

AS inevitáveis provas finais!!! - Duration: 2:33.

You subscribe, a my channel on YouTubE

I AM brazilian!

For more infomation >> AS inevitáveis provas finais!!! - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

САМЫЕ СИЛЬНЫЕ ДНИ в ДЕКАБРЕ 2017 года 💪🔥 - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> САМЫЕ СИЛЬНЫЕ ДНИ в ДЕКАБРЕ 2017 года 💪🔥 - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 nacina kako da OCUVATE svoje karte za koje niste znali + objasnjenje trika sa kartama - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Top 5 nacina kako da OCUVATE svoje karte za koje niste znali + objasnjenje trika sa kartama - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tokなんてやるはずじゃなかったんだ信じてくれ【ウザい広告】 - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Tik Tokなんてやるはずじゃなかったんだ信じてくれ【ウザい広告】 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

6 Famous Bollywood Stars Who Remarried Without Divorcing Their First Wives - Duration: 5:47.

6 Famous Bollywood Stars Who Remarried Without Divorcing Their First Wives

For more infomation >> 6 Famous Bollywood Stars Who Remarried Without Divorcing Their First Wives - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get More Views On Youtube - 90 Day Challenge - Duration: 7:14.

hi there in this video I want to show you how to get lots and lots of views on

your YouTube channel and that's using a 90 day challenge and also at the end I

want to tell you something really important that I learned along the way

so this 90 day challenge was something I learned from Miles Beckler who started

this just over a year ago the date now is November 2017 and he started this in

August 2016 so maybe 15 months ago at first he got

no views and no minutes watched I'm actually looking here at the minutes

watched and then by December he had already got two thousand two hundred

thirty nine minutes watched a day and then if we come over to here this is a

year later so by August 19 2017 which is a year after he started he was getting

more than a million minutes watched a day and here the views then in three

months he got nearly half a million views and you can just compare this this

is when he started this red line and this is after one year this blue line

and if you divide this by three this is three months then he's getting more than

a million minutes watched a month so that's what inspired me to try this also

because I started Internet and working on Internet in 1995 in Taiwan and I've

had certain success with it at one time over a thousand websites and

that was using seo it was very early days and you could really just put in

keywords and get to the top but it doesn't work anymore there's just so

much competition and also now on Google there's all this advertising at the top

that even if you get to number one you're not really number one you're

about number four or five so I just don't think SEO is worth it anymore and

I didn't get that much success really using Facebook and Twitter I just found

that it stayed steady I got a certain number on my website that i've got

I got a certain number of people and then it just stayed steady at that it

just didn't seem to start increasing so that's what inspired me to do it and

also I looked at another guy who did this 90 day challenge and this is a guy

Jay Burnham he started in March this year which is about eight or nine months

ago and I just looked a bit more at his videos here so he started making videos

about the middle of 2016 but he only made six or seven in a year and then

this one here his eighth video he decided to do this thirty day challenge

and since then I looked after five months and he was doing one a day he'd

done one a day I didn't check now how many he's done but I looked also after

five months so it's about two months ago I looked and he had seven videos that

had got over a thousand views each and I just looked now and he's now got sixteen

videos or sorry eighteen videos with more than a thousand views so it's

certainly working for him and this all inspired me to do it so I started this

channel blogvisuals and if you can see here I started in September this

blip here is where I was checking everything out so this is not real but

if you then see here then I'm getting about three hours of video watched a day

so I'm pretty impressed with that that's I did fifty videos here and this is when

I want to bring in my big advice I started blogvisuals and it was all

about using videos and images to boost your marketing but I really should have

done something I was more passionate about I've been doing images and stock

photos for three or four years but my passion really is about working and

traveling I've been doing that for 27 years so I found after 50 videos on blogvisuals

I couldn't really think of other videos to make I was getting a bit stuck

and I was having to learn more to make the videos whereas if I talk

about traveling and working online while traveling then I just put down some

ideas and I've already got nearly 300 ideas of videos to make and I just

think of them I'm driving around I'm in Phuket at the moment sometimes I'm

driving around and I just think of a video to make every day three or four

videos I can think of making so really really choose your passion

because this is a long-term game it's not something that you just do for a few

months and then turn it off and everything's working it's something that

you can build on and build on and I think the subject needs to be wide

enough so for me traveling and working online is such a big topic that I can

talk about what inspired me and what might inspire you to travel I

can talk about practical tips about traveling practical things about working

online emotional things about being away from your home country just so many

things about the food about what to see about where to go and that's why I'm

passionate about it and it's easy for me to talk about and that's the big

tip I would give don't just think about a little bit I thought about okay

this would be more useful for people telling people about how to make videos

but I didn't think about what was my passion and that's why after 50 videos

I have actually studied this new channel so that's the tip there so I really

recommend doing this 90 day challenge and have a look at Miles Becker's

website do a search on his website if you do a search for Miles Beckler and

and then put the word challenge in there and you can just see the results as he

went along and I really think this is the way to go compared with other

ways of getting traffic then I really this is the way I'm doing it now I hope

you found that useful if you did please give this video a thumbs up because

that'll help other people to see it if you've got any questions or comments

please put them down below especially any questions about traveling and

working online and about this 90 day challenge then please put them below and

if it interests you to work online and to travel and work online I think it's a

great life it's it's been my life for 27 years now since 1990 then if that

interests you please subscribe to my channel so thanks a lot for watching

this video and I'll see you in the next one

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét