Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 20 2017

Written by Marc Guggenheim Penciled by Lan Medina

Ktty Pryde and Lydia Nance finish squaring off for a segment on the Fact Channel, and

when it's clear they're off-air, Kitty speaks her mind.

Later she walks through Times Square with Colossus.

She plants a big kiss on the Russian and hands him a hotel room key.

Meanwhile, Logan, Storm, Nightcrawler and Rachel revel in the protesters in Central

Park who are obviously on their side.

Suddenly a portal opens up.

Kologoth's people have returned for him.

Anole runs out with news of the extraterrestrial interference while Rachel sends a psychic

phonecall to the still sleeping and still shacked up Kitty and Peter.

Anole climbes out of a window or something, I think... and Logan uses the word '"exsanguinating"

before it turns out an Alpha Flight squadron attacks the alien fleet.

They make quick work of the Canadian air defense, which is unexplained why they'd be in New

York, before Kitty sends Rachel and Storm up to get their attention.

Next up, I guess Nightcrawler transports the rest of them onto the top of the ship, when

Kitty phases through it to attack them.

The ship heads down to pick up Kologoth and Logan falls from it.

Rachel flies down to catch him and his blasted from behind, falling and landing hard on the

ground.

The ship lands and all the X-Men in and around it fall down.

Storm exclaims in surprise at something... and the ship picks up it's passenger, later

leaving and traveling through the portal it emerged from.

Armor wakes the sleeping Logan, explaining the situation.Storm and Colossus are ok, Rachel

Summers is hurt... again, and Nightcrawler and Kitty are missing.

The issue wraps with Logan vowing to get them back.

How that happens will have to wait though, as this issue is left to be continued.

Well, it looks like this series and it's crossover appeal could only last so long, as once again

we're left with the writing and art to stand on it's merits.

Unfortunately, that appears to be difficult for this team, who showed a heavy lack of

continuity, characters using terms they'd never use in the past, and just general X-laziness.

I'm not expecting a Chris Clarmont-esque tale every issue, but this one came off as written

and penciled way too quickly.

In terms of ranking X-Men books, this one falls to the bottom of the list with a thud.

I just hope there's a plan to get it back up.

I give this one a 4/10.

If you like this video, there's hundreds more like it, spanning several current and classic

story arcs.

Click the boxes here for more playlists.

This video is also accompanied by my blog at nerdiestkidyouknow.com.

You can also follow links to my facebook or twitter pages, as well as a link to this very

issue for sale on my ebay page by clicking below.

For the Nerdiest Kid You Know, I'm Sam Terito.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> X-Men Gold #16 Review - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

12 Days of Christmas 2017 Day #9 - Duration: 15:21.

hi thanks for joining me this is angie at chic n-scratch this is the project

we're making today this is day 9 of the 12 days of Christmas and this is

actually my snowman suit for this year so if you take off the lid you've got

the hot cocoa the marshmallows which we call freeze-dried snowballs a candy cane

and a Hershey kiss and so if you head over to my website you can print the

label for the freeze-dried snow balls I think there's like 90 on a sheet and

then the point for the snowman soup is also over there I don't have it but it

will fit either on the lid on the underside or you can put it on the back

of the box so I didn't decorate the back but you would just need a second piece

that's gonna go on the front here if you want to decorate the back okay oh and

here's what the plane looks like you guys know I've been making snowman soup

for years and years he's one of my old ones ok so here are the supplies to

pieces oh this one got in two pieces of soft sky cardstock that measures eight

by five and a half and then another piece that measures six and an eight by

four and then a scrap that's going to be for a little snowflake right here we've

got whisper white that's gonna cut out the Snowman here and this label right

there I've got three pieces of the Christmas around the world designer

series paper and this one measures three and three quarters by three and a

quarter and that's for the front so that means if you want to decorate the back

of the box just think two of those and then the top of the box is three and

three quarters by one and three quarters and then this little piece on the lid

right there is three and three quarters by three quarter okay so we will get out

the simply scored scoring tool

we're going to score both pieces at two inches on three sides okay so two two

and two you don't want to do it on that side

same thing on this one two two and two we'll get off the simply sports for in

the tool again in a minute when we're working on the lid okay okay so now

let's fold both of these on the score lines okay now we're going to cut up to

the score lines down here at the bottom

and then on the second one we're actually going to remove that entire

section right there and on this side as well okay let me show you how this is

going to work so this is going to connect to this and then this is gonna

pull them okay just like that and then this is going to come up or

vice versa okay so what we'll do first is place our

adhesive on here I swear every time up in the video an airplane goes by okay

then attach that right there again I'm going to show you this is gonna fold in

and this is gonna fold over okay so you can put adhesive on here but you don't

have to you don't want to use strong right pieces since it is a box yes I

want to make sure that it's lined up at the top now you see why didn't use my

tear and tape while I'm filming a video I would have already tore my cardstock

okay so here's the base of our box and I just want to make sure it's going to

stay together since I did use the snail okay lovely box we'll go ahead and add

the designer series paper to the front and if you're going to decorate the back

again you just use the same size three and three quarter by three and a quarter

now let's we found the lid

I gave you the measurements at the front of the video so this is 608 by 4 we're

going to score it at 1 inch on all four sides okay same thing we're going to

fold on the score lines okay we're gonna cut up to the score line now let's go

ahead and add the top to a center piece right here okay and then we're going to

place a key tip on all four tabs and I will tell you it will assemble a little

bit easier if you give these just a slight angle trim not a lot you don't

have to be aggressive with it

now we're going to put the adhesive on the four tabs okay to bring this up okay

there's our lid and we just gotta add this piece and the reason I didn't add

this when it was flat is because I want you to look at it and decide which one

looks better I think this side looks the best so this is going to be the front of

my box so you're gonna put your snowman soup inside here and then put your top

on and you have a couple of different choices I like that this box that the

lid is snug so it doesn't just fall right off so I'm going to use the pool

party shimmery ribbon but you could also use what is this one called soft sky

classic leave so whatever you have they both look good when I first made this

box I did use the other one and then I decided I just wanted it to have a

little bit more bling a little shinier since it is the

holidays but they both honestly looked good this one just was shinier and I got

to stop talking to tie my knot or bow

okay I'm just gonna slide it to exactly where I want it which is right about

there and then now we can do some stamping

okay so we're using two stamp sets see some charms for the snowman and then

celebrate the season from the tags and trains we will be using this stamp set

and this one again on the next project for the 12 days of Christmas we're gonna

be making some Christmas tags okay so I'm going to start with the memento ink

I'm just going to ink up my image okay and then I'm gonna take the greeting I

can't remember if I stamped off on that or not we'll have to say okay so we're

going to be doing some coloring we're using pool party light Old Olive light

cherry cobbler light smoky slate light and pumpkin pie light okay I'm not

removing the backside but I'm not coloring it either and I'll explain that

when we go to cut this out okay

now we're gonna color his hat and the little bunny

we're going to color the berry on the Holly on his hat and then we're gonna

color the Holly

one of his gloves

and now his nose okay so we're ready to cut that out so we're using the seasonal

tags framelits and I'm using the Snowman and then we're also gonna be using this

snowflake so let me get the big shot okay so here's the big shot I'm gonna

cut form in cutting pad place this on here and then line them up okay

hopefully that's straight

now we're going to cut out a soft sky snowflake okay so let's get all of our

pieces here

now we're going to take the greeting and I should have stamped that a little

straighter but this is that time what's it called tailored tag punch tailored

tag punch January third it will be available it's on the page with the man

suite you're gonna love it okay so this is gonna go here and then this we're

just gonna fold over so technically you can put a little note inside there if

you want to or you can just seal it closed and I'm sealing mine closed and

it's going to get popped up I'm going to trim that little tag off see you can't

even tell and then I'm gonna pop them up with a dimensional so I'm gonna get the

Snowman exactly where I want him and then I'm gonna add the greeting and I

don't want it to interfere with the lid

okay think that looks pretty good now we can

attach this

and then our snowflake is going to go down here at the bottom and I'm just

going to add that with a glue dot except I only want like half of it so I'm just

gonna wad it up and put it on there and

it works out because now I need a rhinestone right in the middle okay so

here's the original here's the one we just made I think my greeting is a

little crooked but isn't it so cute have a great day thanks a lot bye

For more infomation >> 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Day #9 - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

TV Bottero - Coleção Tropical - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> TV Bottero - Coleção Tropical - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

CREATUBE - 2nd Mouvment Quality Music Cover (Creative Zapping) - Duration: 4:55.

The videos in this show belong to their respective creators

Creatube The Youtube Creators

For more infomation >> CREATUBE - 2nd Mouvment Quality Music Cover (Creative Zapping) - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Frasson - Brado do Leão (Song Story) - Duration: 2:07.

The story behind the song 'The Lion's Roar'

'The Lion's Roar' is a song with beautiful lyrics, with a beautiful melody

it was written by the songwriter Lucas Monteiro

when I got sent this song

I loved the fact that it talks about Jesus being a Lion

the lion of the tribe of Judah

and a lion

is strong

he has power

he has authority

and by a lions roar

by Jesus' roar, his words

they have authority

everyone would say 'how does this man have such authority when he speaks?'

and there is authority, there is power in the name of Jesus

he is everything, everything

he is strength

power

and this song is beautiful

when I heard it I said, people have to remember

that Jesus is a lion

that he is here to win

and has already won

♪ ♪ ♪

For more infomation >> Sarah Frasson - Brado do Leão (Song Story) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

مفاجاة كولومبيا للمنتخب الجزائري بمباراة ودية - Duration: 1:12.

Colombia want to face greens friendly

Do you face Colombia in favor of the national team ??

For more infomation >> مفاجاة كولومبيا للمنتخب الجزائري بمباراة ودية - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jacque Fresco - Abundancia/ Religión/ Iconos/ Honestidad de la Ciencia - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> Jacque Fresco - Abundancia/ Religión/ Iconos/ Honestidad de la Ciencia - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Liam Gallagher: "Some Might Say" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Liam Gallagher: "Some Might Say" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

YOU ARE HEROES (ft. Ankkh) - Duration: 4:43.

Yes?

Yes. No. As I was telling you... Yes?

Yes. No. As I was telling you...

NO I'M NOT INTERESTED

I DON'T CARE

I'M NOT INTERESTED

NOOOOO

Good evening.

Sorry for that

Welcome to Perter Pan

We are in Arkham

Here we are, it's December the 16th

Finally we give birth to out K-Hole

Our message

It will be a little experiment, I also want to see how you'll react

With comments and anything else

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW us in our journey

We'll try to interview someone, we'll kidnap them during the night

And I'm not even drunk, then you'll see...

Hi! We are here with...

Our Antonio

a.k.a. The Phoenix

Absolutely!

The barman of Arkham

Of our asylum

So, Anto

What do good and evil mean to you?

How can you talk about them?

What is evil?

I don't know. Rapes...

Pedophiles...

Abuses...

Good, instead, what could it be?

Like going around...

Meet someone...

How are you? Hi! Everything ok?

Even if you don't know them

To worry when you see something

Let's do something in order to be at peace, something...

Happier.

And if I ask you

What kind of hero are you?

I love women

Meaning I'd want to be a woman.

So I...

See myself as a Black Widow.

Black Widow

Yes

Great!

Thank you for being with us

Now we'll have fun!

Kisses, guys!

So...

Sorry, I was sipping my...

Fantastic lemon vodka

We are here with

Roberto and Jerry

So...

Place and people change

But I remain the same

That being said, I'll ask you a question

What kind of heroes are you?

I don't know, maybe...

Sometimes I imagine to be bionic

But I'm not, so I'd like to be

More like Jaime Sommers

The bionic woman!

Same question, different answer

I don't see myself as a character

But as a superhero

I think to myself

-Because I really like to be... -Super Robin

And not Robin-Robin

So, Miller...

The art director

Of Arkham at Peter Pan

The asylum that hosted the K-Hole

if I asked you, what kind of hero are you?

Look, I feel...

The hero I am...

It depends on the pants I'm wearing

Fantastic!

If I'm wearing...

Violet pants with yellow stripes...

I can feel like a jester

Going around, making my friends laugh

And if you're wearing black pants?

The worst is when I wear just boxers

That usually happens just in the afterhours

If I ask you, in your opinion

What is good and what is evil?

So, good and evil...

You can't judge my intentions

An intention can come from good

And then ends badly

-It depends on many factors -And how it delevops

In my opinion

There are many few people whose intentions are

Totally evil

They are a rare kind

And I envy them a bit, they are evil geniuses

I don't know how many thing I'd do if I were evil

So, thank you Miller for your time

-We'll meet again! -Absolutely

Kisses by me, Miller and our cameramen Rachele!

Bye bye, little bats!

For more infomation >> YOU ARE HEROES (ft. Ankkh) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

PRISÃO DO MALUF - Bruno Motta - Comédia Stand Up (Tá no Lar - Pânico) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> PRISÃO DO MALUF - Bruno Motta - Comédia Stand Up (Tá no Lar - Pânico) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Twist Out Final Look | Natural Hair - Duration: 3:09.

Hi everyone welcome to I breathe curls, and if you are brand-new

Thank you for checking out my channel, and I hope that you subscribe

Definitely give this video a thumbs up if you enjoy these are my results from my twist out that I did using the shea moisture

jamaican castor oil

Leave-in conditioner and styling lotion. Hope you enjoy everyone. I am back, and I just wanted to show you how my hair turned out

So it's night time little sweaty

This is how my hair turned out it looks very short, okay, so keep in mind yet

I do have quite a bit of shrinkage, okay

This is my hair

with the Jamaican castor oil

Leave-in conditioner and the lotion that I showed you

Repeated Info 🤪

I hope it'll get a good view oh

I forgot to tell you. I put some eco styler outside put some eco styler right here on my sides PC. Oh

Ecostyler (Olive Oil)

Wait that light brighten up so you can't see myself

Kind of see I just want to make sure you gonna see

Alright

Alright, let me show you the shrinkage really quick turn that light. Also is not too many colors here going on

Shrinkage shown in next video coming...

I have something that is

Kind of flashes too difficult alright

Let's see which side I guess I'll show you this side because this is where my curl pattern is a lot looser on this side

Subscribe here ↘️

This side here my pro. Pattern is a lot tighter oh

Let me make sure you

Make sure you can see

Good show you that I did, so I will use the eco styler right here just in my edges

Message alright. Thank you so much for watching. Thank you for all your support everyone

I love you all have a fantastic game for this week

one piece

For more infomation >> Twist Out Final Look | Natural Hair - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

SUMO WRESTLER - Duration: 2:06.

SUMO WRESTLER

YOUR GOING DOWN

WE LOVE TO DANCE

WAIT UNTIL THE END

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN

CARRAROE BOUNCING CASTLES

YOUR GOING DOWN

I LOVE TO DANCE

HELP HELP

I CANT GET UP

HOPE YOU LIKE MY VIDEO

For more infomation >> SUMO WRESTLER - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

WORKING HOLIDAY AND TRAVELS| How to and Tips (Eng subs) - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> WORKING HOLIDAY AND TRAVELS| How to and Tips (Eng subs) - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hands-on review met de Leica CL - Kamera Express - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Hands-on review met de Leica CL - Kamera Express - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Unglücklich an Weihnachten? ➙ So überstehst du die Winterdepression - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> Unglücklich an Weihnachten? ➙ So überstehst du die Winterdepression - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Apoel Nicosia 0 Tottenham 3: Harry Kane the hat-trick hero in Champions League win - Duration: 4:01.

Apoel Nicosia 0 Tottenham 3: Harry Kane the hat-trick hero in Champions League win

But the Cypriots soon discovered, like many before them, that the striker's got a God-given talent for scoring goals as he bagged a hat-trick.

Spaniard Jesus Rueda had done well up until the 39th minute, with the help of his team-mates, as they double-teamed to try to stop the Spurs goal king.

Then the England ace moved as if to hold up Toby Alderweireld's pass, but instead turned and allowed it to run on.

He caught out Rueda, who was muscled out of the way and suddenly found Kane surging away from him. The Spurs No.10 finished coolly, slotting low to the right of goalkeeper Boy Waterman with ease.

It was Kane's fifth goal in his fifth Champions League game and the fourth successive one he has scored in.

On the eve of the game, boss Mauricio Pochettino admitted it was "hard to describe" Kane, such was his worth to the club.

Yet despite Spurs having the best of the opening exchanges it was Nicosia who threatened with the first serious chance. Roland Sallai connected well with a header from a Praxitelis Vouros cross but put his effort wide of the far post.

He did better than Heung Min Son, who failed to time his jump when Kieran Trippier delivered an inviting cross from the right and glanced well over. Alan Pardew makes joke about Harry Kanes mum.

A frantic couple of minutes ended in the 20th minute when Igor De Camargo lashed a left foot shot against the angle of the upright with Hugo Lloris beaten.

In the 36th minute centre-back Carlao should have scored when he drifted behind Alderweireld to earn a free header at the far post but he somehow nodded wide.

A minute later Lloris ran out to clear but kicked against teammate Davinson Sanchez and was lucky to see the ball run away for a corner. Soon after that Kane struck and Spurs went into the break rather flatteringly ahead.

They were more lively straight after the break when a superfast move saw Moussa Sissoko pick out Kane, who teed up Son but the Korean drove wide.

Then at the other end Stathis Aloneftis outpaced Serge Aurier and forced Lloris into tipping over a fierce drive. But on 62 minutes Spurs doubled their lead.

Kieran Trippier picked out Moussa Sissoko and he found Kane. A touch with his right foot killed the ball before Kane used the same boot to drill low into the far corner.

In the 68th minute he claimed his hat-trick when he glanced home Trippier's cross after initially feeding the substitute.

For more infomation >> Apoel Nicosia 0 Tottenham 3: Harry Kane the hat-trick hero in Champions League win - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Loa Karma - Pas jest nasz (Artur KORNIK Sowiński walkout song) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Loa Karma - Pas jest nasz (Artur KORNIK Sowiński walkout song) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Cooking with Kay Oss! | Vlogmas Day 19 // 2017 - Duration: 12:45.

Welcome back to the show today since it's Christmas time we're gonna be making Christmas and browning

Okay, so what you're gonna need is obviously you're gonna need a pan

And you're gonna need Miley's a whippet thing. Did you beat your children with if they act outta line?

You need your meat super moisture, but Chuck fudge cake mix will be doing de honey, but we're gonna be doing it as cupcake

You you don't get away from my table go shoo

Okay, so we have these three eggs three large white eggs

We have half a cup of vegetable oil and a cup and 1/4 of water plus

We also have a bubble to put everything in so that's what you're gonna need to that that's all that you need that I need

Sweetie so the first thing we're gonna want to do is to get our bowl

I'm not white large bowl and a little beat stick okay

And then we get our cake mix as you can see here, and now we need to bust it open

The attempt to keep the box you need the instructions

Now we have a nice great cocaine I mean cake

So it says oh hold on happy yeah, I have to heat the oven one moment all right, so we're back

We're heating the pan for 350

Okay, so what we need to do is we need to make the cakes we need to mix the cake mix we need to mix

The water we need to mix the oil and eggs in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed a bait

vigorously

By hand put 2 minutes pull into the pan, okay, let's get this started, okay?

We roll up my sleeves, but don't overdo it, but I never take off my ring oh

Wow this thing's strong like my Korean

Dancers, okay, so we have it open now. It's gonna dump. It just all in

All it just like me it becomes okay, we're gonna toss this in the trash right off screen folks anything

Okay, so next we need to mix in our eggs the boy eggs, okay

Let's see now I set these eggs out about ten minutes ago, so the kind of sway

but that's okay it gives it some character, okay, but

First you need to do is the cracked egg

obviously

You just dump it right in okay, no eggshell no action

And we don't do any of that 58 white so any of that because we had will real here. Okay, you listen to me

Toss them in the trash right off camera right off camera, it's just up on it, beautiful I

Just love the look of eggs

hmm

Okay, so now you need to wash your hands properly before Salmonella can take root. You don't want to die, sweetie

I chew you you sow

Okay, so now that we have the eggs in when you add our oil and our water

Okay, let's add the oil first. This is half a cup of

vegetable oil

But I don't have vegetable oil

So I use canola. I don't know if it's gonna mess it up, but we don't we'll be okay. Okay, okay?

Okay, now we have a cup and 1/4 of water

and again

This is actually just a cup because I can't fit a fourth in here so I got a golf screen fill up some the water

Just nice full tap water, that's all you need sweetie. It's on me all you need

Okay, so now we're done with that. I'm gonna do it fix my ring again. Okay, maybe it stopped. I think all right

So now we need to beat vigorously for two minutes by hand okay

I'm just playing

Let's get our little feet thick I'll mix up and we're just gonna nicely

Just tuck it into each other like I do my Korean kids. Okay, okay, just

Do that okay, just keep spinning. Hope you see

Can you see that that's just a beautiful cake the cake reminds me of my husband?

Browning cream

They say two minutes, but it's really just when the battle look good, you know make she's scraped the bottom

You don't want anything sticking to the bottom or you have crummy bits and your cake it's now

What's so good when you have crumbly bits? I?

Should know it I've done that looks good to me, but I'm just gonna go a little bit longer

Cuz she can never be so careful

Just scrape the sides

This is a fun recipe to do with your family just like I do with my grandkids if they'd have a physically

All right, so we're done with that now, I'm just gonna want to scrape this side. Let's scrape the real nice

I'm gonna set this aside okay, put it on our box just for name

All right

So well, but I don't want to do now. It's actually the ingredients exit

Bake as directed and shot until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean

cool for 10 minutes before moving in cool completely before

frosting okay

Now that looks good to me

So we're gonna need to do we have a cupcake it makes

24 or we have only ours is 12 so I have a great idea. I'm gonna get a separate pan

I'm gonna cook it

Underneath the other one so then we can cut out little shades then put them on top a lot of our brownies

It's good. Look gray. Okay. It's just me telling a lot better before

Okay, so we have up here

good

You have a pan we need the grease which I don't have

Okay, so I'm back

And we have our bake. That's the joy you just wanna give it a little shake. I thought we need to do it

Just give it a light spritz

Perfect okay, there's a little bit of a mess, but it'll go away look the tablecloth can be cleaned, I'm

Gonna soak and settle for a minute so while we wait, let's talk about my grandkids

Okay, last Christmas my grandkids come here a wonderful brooch, and I loved it

It was a nice little

Beetle and she sat there perfectly right beside my clavicle and how things are done then we're gonna get

One hand on the bottom one hand a little hole that they forget hands. I'm gonna pull about a half falls gonna

Give us a good rise from our brownies, so all right. Let's stop pulling stop top

Okay, we're gonna pull nice and slow

Let it come out like the quicksand that kills you husband in Africa. That's okay. Oh, that's too much

Okay, ah a little too much is okay, because then you have a really fluffy brownie, so it'll be great. It's okay

And just keep it moving stop that

You can always go back and fill

oh you can always go back and fill in whatever you miss if anything's a little bit less than the others you just go back and

Reapply the other mixture to it

The autumn there are no mistakes and sketching

All right, so I'm done here, and I'm gonna fill this one a little bit just a tiny bit

What I'm gonna do now that this is still kind of full, so I'm gonna get a plastic spoon

But you should always have handy in the kitchen

Get a plastic spoon

Is it get about a dip of each and put it back in hand so that we can cook it on a separate track

Okay, so I'm gonna

I'm gonna pull it closer to it, so I don't trip it on my tablecloth

Got this left Christmas. I don't want it to be all the sardine even though it can be cleaned

It's always best to try and not get it already in the first place

Bad thought gooey it reminds me of my my summer vacation in 69

Okay now that we've made a quite a nice mess

We're gonna get another pinion

And we're gonna cook this with it so that we can like do a little cookie cutter shape

Stick it on top listen to it big. Okay, so we'll be right now

Okay, so while we're here

I've already poured this

Can of brownies and I've got this one here

I want to make sure always to remember to take your mix whatever it is and to let it

Drop a few times before you put it in

So that the old here bubbles rise to the top so that you don't get like

Bubbly brownies you don't want it

Okay

Okay, that's all time

Put in the oven for

Hmm, let's just say 14 minutes 14 to 20 minutes, that's just check okay

Okay, so we're gonna take this

I'm gonna come off. Hey guys. Did you actually like that video? It's been a few hours since I filmed it and

Like some things came up

I have some bad news too where I tried filming differently to where I used my front-facing camera

So I could know if I was in frame or not

It recorded it in 26 FPS instead of the 30 that I need and I couldn't change it so all of the

Film in my project was basically rendered useless at that point you didn't miss much. Just me taking the cupcakes out of the pan and

Cutting shapes out of them. I mean that was really it and then playing it up. I tried to go stereotypical

Baking show, so I had like that super cheesy

guitar strumming in the background with those cross-dissolve fades and the the the glowing lens flare

Title screen that's what I tried doing something like that, and I think it came out pretty. Well. I'm actually quite proud of that video

There's one thing that I regret doing and is doing my hair

I tried to do it like an elderly woman with curly short hair

They teased it up and kind of like create a lot of volume up here, so what I did was basically

Tipped my head over down here pull my hair up

Spray like just lay on the hairspray. I probably hurt the environment

Just lay it on there, and then took a little teasing comb and just teased it all up

So it stood like straight up, then put a headband in there

So it would stay back and also for like an added accessory

Also, it didn't match, but I had like clip-on earrings that were my sisters that I found the one for drawers

And it was just a little peace sign I was dressing for like Christmas themed

But it didn't match and I had to have earrings in my mind cuz I was like

That would just be the cherry on top

You couldn't see it very well, but I was wearing eyeshadow, and I did my brows. You can definitely tell I did my brows

They're very dark

I was trying to do like really crapoly drawn

Eyeliner to make it look like she does makeup herself when she's not that good at it

And I even put some lipstick on I was looking for a red to be like that like

stereotypical blue eye shadow with a red lip, but that didn't work out so I got like a pinky color and

It kind of wore off throughout the video, but I mean with my character chaos

There's a pun in there for you to figure out. She's not like other baking people because she kinda has a

Crazy streak anyway, that's the end of the video if you enjoyed it leave a like comment subscribe

Tell me what you thought about the baking video

Tell me which I thought about chaos tell me about anything that I can change any

New outfit ideas any new makeup ideas any new recipes you want her to try out, and I'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> Christmas Cooking with Kay Oss! | Vlogmas Day 19 // 2017 - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

Amanda Nieman Success Story — 87 Pounds Down With The Cooking Light Diet (full) - Duration: 2:31.

- After losing 87 pounds on the Cooking Light diet,

there are a lot of little things I've noticed,

things like being able to walk to the top

of the train stairs and not get winded.

When I sit on the train, I take up

a little bit less room than I once did.

I knew I needed to do something

to get my weight under control,

and on social media I saw the Cooking Light diet

and I signed up with the program.

It turned out that that very first free trial,

there were four or five recipes that I loved.

I realized that the Cooking Light diet was starting to work

after a few weeks of cooking delicious food,

having wonderful meals, not feeling hungry,

feeling super satisfied with what I was eating,

and then also losing weight.

The ability to go to the grocery store

and get what you need to cook these delicious recipes

for me has really been a game changer

to have something fit so well and be so easy

and also give me such success.

There's something about the message

of healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless.

It's about teaching you how to shop at the grocery store

or what kinds of food you need to be looking for.

It's also really helped with going out

to lunch during the work day.

I know that I have a delicious meal waiting for me,

so I can just go to the kitchen,

heat up what I had for dinner last night,

and it's been incredibly helpful to be able to do that.

I have an amazing group of friends

and I'm really excited when I can have them over.

Their love and their encouragement, and to be honest

their love of eating my food has really kept me going.

It's so heartwarming to know that

I can introduce healthy recipes and have my friends

say things like, "I love to come to your house"

"because I know I'm gonna eat really great food"

"and it's gonna be good for me."

I love hearing things like that.

(gentle music)

It hasn't been an easy journey for sure.

Changing your life is never an easy task.

I have lost 87 pounds on the Cooking Light diet,

and it feels fantastic.

It's important to share it with people

because you can feel good about yourself

and still eat really good food.

Making healthy changes, eating food that's good for you,

moving more, exercising, all of it really does

impact your outlook on life, how happy you feel,

how excited you are to start every day.

And then I'm stopping 'cause I'm gonna start crying again.

For more infomation >> Amanda Nieman Success Story — 87 Pounds Down With The Cooking Light Diet (full) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mindy Kaling Welcomes Baby Girl | Daily Celebrity News | Splash TV - Duration: 0:56.

Mindy Kaling's pregnancy project is complete!

According to E! News, the actress gave birth to a baby girl named Katherine.

The New York Post's Page Six points out that Mindy has still not revealed the identity

of the father, however that doesn't mean Mindy is any less prepared for motherhood.

The actress reportedly told NBC's Sunday Today that motherhood is "unknown" to

her, but that might be one of the benefits...

She reportedly told the show, "I have a lot of control over a lot of aspects of my

life...

This is one where I'm like 'Ok, it's out of my hands,' which is kind of a fun

feeling."

Congratulations to Mindy for her new addition!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét