Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 20 2017

Hello everyone my name is StillCage and welcome to the last of us today we are

playing a very special game mode with some very great people and this game

mode has calm defend the lodge this game was brought to you by Nick eh 30 so

here's the rules got four hunters who stands at the lodge they gets a cycle

two for supply crates to get you know Stuff to craft, to throwables to defend

the lodge from the infected who is a set of four other players who will be trying

to kill us all with melees only the hunters loadout consists of a revolver a

semi-auto rifle Hawk-eyed 3 collector 2 and a flamethrower the

infecteds loadout consists of a revolver covert training two sharp ears 3

marathon runner one and TLOU strategist three I mean uh.... strategist 3 it's

also worth noting that covert training to later gets turned into brawler 2

because well the hunters aren't allowed to use listen mode so cover training 2

does the infected no good other rules for the game-mode include the hunters

being able to use anything at their disposal weapons marking they're just

now let's use listen mode and the infected can only use melee they can

also use listen and they can also purchase armor if they get the parts the

hunters must stay inside the lodge no matter what they're not let's go into

the deck or on top of the balcony if a fellow hunter goes down his buddies are

allowed to revive him as for an infected goes down

no one can revive him you're probably wondering so how do you win well the

infected win if they can kill off all four hunters when the hunter dies they

have no more response and they have to go stay on the other side of the map and

watch in shame the way the hunters win is by killing off all 24 infected so

that's the rules of the game so without further ado let's get into the gameplay

I should really quickly mention that at the start of this game I accidentally

picked the hunter's class so I was at a disadvantage that's why I have a

semi-auto rifle do it *random people talking*

boys okay let's get the boys I think we got

agility remember if any of you guys have it equipped so that's good

*lots of talking*

*more talking*

*something about nail bombs*

If your seeing this tell everyone in the comments to turn on

captions.

♪ Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down ♪

♪ And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how ♪

♪ I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air! ♪

*every thing goes quite*

guys there's what I learned one in I learned one in he's doing specially oh

I got down he did that that's a good ah you thought i was done

maybe your just noticing this isn't actually going to gameplay. what if this just

goes on forever hmmm... what then? but really he should have been Disqualified.

back to something better.... *clears throat *

♪ BUD DUH DUM DUN DA DA ♪ "TAKE ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

*SILENCE*

Hello darkness, my old friend

I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping

Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain

Still remains Within the sound of silence

I hope your Enjoying this. You have no Clue how long this takes. i have to type out each one of these. but i mean if you press like that would be nice XD

Na you don't have to do that.

But you should leave a comment letting me know you found this!

Here's something fun! guess all these songs.

Yes, you know that I've been looking at you for a long time I must dance with you today I saw that the look in your eyes was calling me Show me the path that I will take (Oh)

Next song!

It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began

last song!

낮에는 따사로운 인간적인 여자 커피 한잔의 여유를 아는 품격 있는 여자 밤이 오면 심장이 뜨거워지는 여자 그런 반전 있는 여자

okay i cant do anymore. back to youtubes auto captions

you're too close too close okay I'll back out good yep nice punning on their

own airman I want it go hey guys next time try doing this cuz we might spawn

in my building if we face backwards like this right here

there's two we got this you got this oh go right side again that works so

well and we all have like armor we could just go in back yeah yeah I got more

let's save it though don't use it yet don't use yet wait so you mean wait till

you're just about the enter enter the building but let's go far right I'm

gonna go over it yeah all right yep there's there's a huge blind spot see

yeah exactly yeah they can't shoot us through the

middle just trying to lose health it's are looking I'm gonna make a run for it

oh okay so yeah oh wait a minute yeah oh gosh guys do you think he's

communicating to them I hope not I hope I think so even if it is there's so much

for blind spot here it's yeah yeah they literally catch you this monster down

below up top the Carolina yeah you can only get down below yeah yeah once we

get near the window guys get ready to armor up don't you yeah way to get up in

position I'm gonna climb up Thomas and I'm gonna go low okay someone back up

for me and um yeah yeah okay I'm gonna try and like set off a bomb see if I can

make it but just so I can get the respawn alright the other guys like

their bags in the bag yeah using the fire bike or is he

looking at it just drive wait Raimondo if you can just that wait till we're all

spun you know what I mean and then we'll bomb rush I don't know I respond pretty

close anyway it's all good okay I'm all revved up let me know what you guys are

ready okay so much I run around like this real quick that I can get them

looking we have to get the guy by the window not moving either if you go and

listen or you can see little ripple spice oh he moved he moved yeah he's not

gonna do Nick Nick guy tomorrow trying to pick us out he's trying to pick us

out yeah he is donate or you're gonna lose your

I'm gonna okay I didn't know just go just go behind your name girl oh yeah

okay let's wait wait or should we go I'm going I'm going

you guys ready Ajay Sorrento go go go

we have health boy we took over our lines yes good thank you very much for

watching the first episode of hunters vs. infected defend the lodge make sure

you subscribe to the channel if you are new and if you want to see more I will

definitely be uploading more episodes of this make sure you check out everyone

who was on my team everyone who was on the other team I will leave all their

channels in the description below thank you very much for watching and you will

all see me later

For more infomation >> HUNTERS V.S. INFECTED - Defend the Lodge - The Last of Us - Round 2 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Announcement FAQ - Duration: 0:28.

Ask your questions in the comments.

For more infomation >> Announcement FAQ - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:49.

Something must've gone wrong in my brain Got your chemicals all in my veins

Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain Let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane

Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need

All I need, yeah, you're all I need

It's you, babe And I'm a sucker for the way that you move,

babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be

the same It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same

I'll never be the same I'll never be the same

I'll never be the same

Sneaking in L.A. when the lights are low Off of one touch I could overdose

You said, "stop playing it safe Girl, I wanna see you lose control"

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need

All I need, yeah, you're all I need

It's you, babe And I'm a sucker for the way that you move,

babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be

the same It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same

I'll never be the same I'll never be the same

I'll never be the same

You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head (I blame)

You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head

I'm saying it's you, babe And I'm a sucker for the way that you move,

babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame (you're to blame) Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be

the same (I'll never be the) It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same

For more infomation >> Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ole Miss Women's Basketball: Get to Know - Worst Road Roommate - Duration: 1:13.

[MUSIC]

Ether.

Kate.

CeCe.

[Laughter]

No we're really good.

We cool.

I say Bree.

Why?

Because she don't go to sleep, ever.

Bree never goes to sleep.

[Laughter]

Who's worse, you?

Yeah.

[Laughter]

I say Shelby, because she likes to play kind of –

she likes to be a little jokester.

It will probably be Shelby 'cuz, I would not go to sleep,

like we would end up not going to sleep, we'd be up like all night,

like for nothing just nothing at all just laughing all night.

I'm going to take your word for it, I say Shelby.

Yeah.

Well I have a lot of stuff.

And I would say Promise Taylor is the worst roommate.

[Laughter]

Okay I think the messiest, is her.

I'm not.

No comment.

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Ole Miss Women's Basketball: Get to Know - Worst Road Roommate - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Croatia vs. Norway | Group G | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 24:02.

For more infomation >> Croatia vs. Norway | Group G | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 24:02.

-------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas From Deaf YouTubers | Jazzy - Duration: 1:56.

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to today's video.

It's Christmas time!

Ooo, how exciting that Christmas is here very soon!

This video is really special,

as I've been planning this video for a while,

I've been waiting to upload this video.

I've been asking Deaf YouTubers from all the different countries

to send me a clip of sign language in their countries.

Is the sign language the same in the world?

No, they're all different.

We are giving you the message, have a look.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, woo!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hello, I'm here with my niece who is hearing

we want to say something to you.

Are you ready?

Yes.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

I don't know!

(repeating)

Thank you!

Bye!

(dancing)

I really hope you've enjoyed this video!

Please can you share this video with others to spread it.

Have a lovely Christmas, I hope you all get what you wanted!

Thank you for watching, bye bye!!

Mwah!

For more infomation >> Merry Christmas From Deaf YouTubers | Jazzy - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

[NAPISY PL]🙄 Księdzu rozmawia z dziadkiem mrozem o współczesnym zarabianiu na youtube - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> [NAPISY PL]🙄 Księdzu rozmawia z dziadkiem mrozem o współczesnym zarabianiu na youtube - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin D. Jimison - God I Love You [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 4:27.

Intro: Kevin D Jimison, God I love you…

God I love you like I love myself…

In fact I put you before I put myself You are all I need, you're my everything, God

I just want you to know…

I love you

Hook: God I love you like I love myself (myself) In fact I put you before I put myself (myself)

You are all I need, (need) you're my everything, (my everything) God I love you (God I love)

God I love you more than I love anybody else (More than anybody esle)

The love I got for you will always be kept (always be kept)

In a special place in my heart (in my heart) cause God I love you real hard, (real hard)

God I love you (God I love you)

V1: God I love you like I love myself, a whole lot (a whole lot)

And the love I got for you is 100% real God (it's real God)

If you measure the love I got for you God who (Measure it, measure it, measure it)

created Heaven and Earth You would see it stretches (yeah, yeah, yeahhh)

all the way from here to the end of the universe That's why I'm living my life for you

Loving and praising you, you come first (you come first)

I'm worshipping you and serving you with faith

And I'm obeying yo every word (yo every word)

You are my air, my food, my water, my shelter, the reason I rap and sing (Hallelujah)

You are my love, fun, joy and peace You're all I need, you're my everything

(Hallelujah) I love you like a son love his good dad

God you bring out the (You bring out the best in me) best in me

And every day I love you more Cause God you keep blessing me, blessing me,

blessing me (blessing me) Your love is the best love in the world

your love is better than everything I will always love you God, on everything

Hook: God I love you like I love myself (myself) In fact I put you before I put myself (myself)

You are all I need, (need) you're my everything, (my everything) God I love you (God I love)

God I love you more than I love anybody else (More than anybody esle)

The love I got for you will always be kept (always be kept)

In a special place in my heart (in my heart) cause God I love you real hard, (real hard)

God I love you (God I love you)

V2: God I love you more than I love anybody else

That's the truth (thats the truth) More than my family, friends

Or anyone that was (I do, I do, I do, I do) created by you

You are an amazing creator You created this big world your self (your

self) Heaven, Earth, The sun, the moon, the stars,

humans, animals (wow) Even love itself (You're so amazing)

You blessed us with life and sent your only begotten Son to give His life (thank you)

So all who believes in him may not perish but (thank you, thank you, thank you, thank

you) have eternal life in paradise So God I will love you, will love you, will

love you, will love you Til I see the (til I see the death of me)

death of me Even after the death of me

God I will love you, will love you even in the (even in the Heavenlys) Heavenlys

The love I got for you is locked in my heart like a locked vault (a locked vault)

And it will last forever like you will last forever amazing God (amazing God)

I'll love you forever like the Angels And God I will do my best for ya

To spread your word And tell as many people as I can about you

like a messenger (whoo) God I will talk to them, God I will teach

them and lead them directly to you (to you) I will guide em like a flash light in the

dark (they should be, they should be, they should

be living for you) And help them see they should be living for you

Loving, praising, worshiping, serving, having faith and obeying you too

Like I do and I do it cause I love you (I love you, I love you)

Hook: God I love you like I love myself (myself) In fact I put you before I put myself (myself)

You are all I need, (need) you're my everything, (my everything) God I love you (God I love)

God I love you more than I love anybody else (More than anybody esle)

The love I got for you will always be kept (always be kept)

In a special place in my heart (in my heart) cause God I love you real hard, (real hard)

God I love you (God I love you)

Hook: God I love you like I love myself (myself) In fact I put you before I put myself (myself)

You are all I need, (need) you're my everything, (my everything) God I love you (God I love)

God I love you more than I love anybody else (More than anybody esle)

The love I got for you will always be kept (always be kept)

In a special place in my heart (in my heart) cause God I love you real hard, (real hard)

God I love you (God I love you)

For more infomation >> Kevin D. Jimison - God I Love You [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Everything You Need To Know About the Earth's Terminator - Duration: 1:41.

Our planet has a terminator.

No, not a time traveling humanoid robot, but a line where its light and dark side meet.

On Earth we see the Sun rise from the East and set in the West.

But if you were looking straight down from space, you would see half the planet lit,

and the other half in total darkness.

That's the terminator.

The terminator, also called solar terminator or the "twilight zone" moves around our

planet once a day.

The Earth is constantly rotating, and it's got a little tilt to it.

Our planet orbits the sun at a 23.5 degree angle.

That axial tilt causes one pole to be facing the Sun, and the other pole facing away, which

gives our planet its four seasons.

And the shape of the terminator curve changes with the seasons.The terminator is a guide

for solar-powered low earth orbit satellites.

They ride the line in total sunlight to take pictures of Earth.So while the terminator

doesn't really do anything, it is good for science!

You can watch new episodes of Space Crafts right here every Wednesday.

In this edition, we break out everyone's favorite elementary school science experiment to explain

how galactic ice volcanoes erupt on Enceladus.

Thanks for watching and make sure to subscribe!

For more infomation >> Everything You Need To Know About the Earth's Terminator - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

섹스가 만족스럽지 않은 5가지 이유 - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> 섹스가 만족스럽지 않은 5가지 이유 - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download Youtube Videos On Computer Winthout Internet Download Manager - Duration: 5:10.

Please Like and Share My Videos and Dont Forget To Subscribe My Channel For More Videos..

Please Like and Share My Videos and Dont Forget To Subscribe My Channel For More Videos..

Please Like and Share My Videos and Dont Forget To Subscribe My Channel For More Videos..

SUBSCRIBE

Thanks for watching !!

For more infomation >> How To Download Youtube Videos On Computer Winthout Internet Download Manager - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hangman | Al Pacino | OST List - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Hangman | Al Pacino | OST List - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Brewer - Jürgen [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 2:50.

On a German tip, I aint ever had a german whip,

But I rep for my team like Jürgen did, I don't really drink too much, my brudda

likes the bourbon stiff, Let me work with it,

I Made change of words I spit, word to Piff, He put the belief in man, really fam,

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him, So I big man up, He was out here doing big

man stuff, With a bate face in the bits, had buzz,

I was in school trying to get get good grades, Got good grades and my mum proud,

Same time he was in London town, If man wanna hype up then he run man down,

Told me I just gotta make that call, And let man know where they stay that's

all Wait, I weren't on none on that,

Told me 'Thanks but I just wanna rap' He was like 'OK, say no more,

I'm a put you and your bars on the map', And he did that,

I got about in the bits had an impact, 15 years old was a kid man,

But I felt like a big man, big man, Don't ask big man big man questions,

I made many mistakes and learnt lessons, Went Blackhorse Road for the sessions,

158 back to the ends with all my bredrins, Mixed down tunes and sent them out MSN ting,

Playback on a 3310 ting, Now the gyaldem are texting, tempting,

And they want more than a friendship, See me though I'm too awkward and pensive,

Guess that all of these thoughts I've been blessed with,

Had a man stressing, But the road that I walk is redemptive,

Man invested when he didn't need to, Saw something in me I couldn't see too,

Gave man the belief like we need you, Feel retrospective I'm free to,

So let me tell a man thanks, We aint spoken in like 10 years, but still

let me tell a man that, I don't even know where you are man it's

mad, Went down different paths yeah life's sad,

Not sure where you are right now, But I hope that you're alright now,

Big reason I bar right now, studio time for free,

And sick beats on the hard drive how Can I not pay my respect,

It meant so much fam I can't try forget I believe that you reap what you sow,

So I hope that your life is bless, And maybe our paths might connect,

Down the line who knows, And when I write new flows,

I remember the guy who showed belief, The first time that I rhymed on road

Like 'Yo!

The white boy's good you know and the studio good to go,

So let's roll', and what I mean to say is,

I appreciate it man I hope that you know, Means more than these words can say,

But I hope that my verse displays that I'm grateful,

So I show the respect you deserve, Because you helped make Brew.

For more infomation >> Nick Brewer - Jürgen [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Transcribe A Youtube Video (Free) - Duration: 8:11.

hi there let's look at how to transcribe a YouTube video for free so I'll go over

here to my creator studio this is in my youtube channel and I'll use one of

these videos that I uploaded a while back I'll click on edit and then click

subtitles about 20 minutes after you've uploaded you normally get these

subtitles done it can be longer or less I think it depends how many they've got

to do but I would recommend always editing these subtitles because people

hard-of-hearing might want to use them but also foreigners or people who speak

in other languages also might use these subtitles because it's easier for them

to read something than to listen to it so I really recommend editing these

anyway and saving it I've done this already for this one but let's just do a

quick look at how to do that how to edit it so I've clicked on that automatic one

and then I'll click Edit and this really is the best place to edit okay so this

video is about driving in Thailand on a motorbike safely I've seen so many

accidents over the years more than a hundred and I just saw one a moment ago

and that's what inspired me to make this video now what happened a moment ago was

the guy is driving on the road okay so there's only a few small changes to make

then he's driven off into a ditch and it sounds like why would anyone do that

but actually because there's lots of scenery if I just show you over here

there's lots of scenery around that people are looking at and I've even

heard of a case there were 2... okay so all you do is go through there and then Save

Changes but I'm not going to do that I'm just gonna come out of that go backwards

go back again and I've got these two so this is the one that I corrected already

and I'm going to click on that one and I'm going to save this .SBV and let's

just open it and have a look now the problem is you've got these timings up

here and you've got spaces and what we want to do is try and get rid of those

so that it makes it easier to edit I'm going to click ctrl-A to select all and

ctrl C to copy then I'm going to go here this is Google Docs or I think it's

Google sheets and this is like a spreadsheet I normally use Excel but

because I'm showing you how to do it for free I'm picking this so I'm gonna

control V and paste it in here that's it there and then I'm going to go to column

B I'm going to start typing one then two then three and I want these numbers to

go right to the bottom so if I select those three then I grab that square in

the corner and drag it down to the bottom and release it then that'll put

numbers next to it then I want to click on this last one here next to the last

bit of text go to the top to a-1 hold the shift key down and click and that's

selected all of the text and the numbers now I'll go to data sort range and I'm

going to sort by column A so that's correct

click on sort and what it's done it's but all these timings at the top and

it's put all these spaces at bottom so now I'm just gonna select the

rows that we want I'll click on the last part here which is the number next to

the last bit of text I'll go up to the top of the text and I'll hold down the

shift key and select the top one so that's the column a in the first text

and I'm gonna go to data sort range and this time I'm going to sort on column B

and click sort so what that's done is put all of the text in order now I'll

click on this last word here and go up to the beginning of the text which is here

I'll hold down the shift key and click there and I'll ctrl C to copy

I will then go over to this software and you need to download this it's free to

download and it's a text editor but it's got extra things in it for programmers

and it's useful for us here so download this and I've done that already

and I use this quite often so I've opened up a new window and I'm going to

ctrl V to paste and what you can see is that you've got a carriage return and a

line feed at the end now you have to click on the beginning here make

sure you click on the beginning otherwise it won't work and use ctrl F

to find but we're going to use replace so I'll click on this second one which

is replace and I'm going to replace backslash R backslash N so that's

carriage return and line feed and I'm going to replace it with a space so you

can see that space there and I'll click replace all and what that's done it's

taken out all of those carriage returns and now all we've got is the text so all

we need to do now is just a bit of tidying up let's do that we can start

here this video is about driving in Thailand on a motorbike safely full-stop

I've seen so many accidents over the years

maybe a dash in there more than a hundred and just saw one a moment ago

full stop new paragraph that same what happened a moment ago was the guy he was

driving on the road and maybe we will say drove off into a ditch full stop it

sounds like why would anyone do that let's just say why would anyone do that

why would anyone do that question mark

actually because there's lots of scenery and that's what you do you just go

through it now and edit edit the punctuation to make it look good and you

can then use this for your description on YouTube or for a blog and it's a lot

easier than typing everything out and once you do this a few times you'll find

it really quick so I hope you found that useful if you did please give this a

thumbs up if you've got any questions or comments then please put those down

below my youtube channel is all about working online and traveling I've been

traveling now for 27 years and working online for 20 so I've really got a lot

of advice that I can give you if that's useful please subscribe to my channel

thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> How To Transcribe A Youtube Video (Free) - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Duet Ocarina performance♫ № 37 "Summer of Sayonara ~ Kokurikozaka from" ~ Teshima Aoi Ghibli Anime - Duration: 3:14.

Duet Ocarina performance of a gentle tree sound ♫ № 37 "Summer of Sayonara ~ Kokurikozaka from" ~ Teshima Aoi Studio Ghibli Anime Song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét