Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

We wish you a good first advent!

How do you spend your Christmas holidays?

I'm going to spend the Christmas holidays with my family in a large apartment,

so that we can all be together, exchange presents and enjoy a good meal together.

Do you have any special traditions for Christmas?

We don't have any real traditions,

but we try to be together, eat and have a good time together.

I think we'll eat a raclette, for those who know what that is.

I think we'll have a lovely time.

What about Christmas presents?

I don't know exactly what I'm going to give them,

but we're going to celebrate Christmas for the children, above all,

to make them happy, have loads of presents and then come the adults.

What do you wish Eintracht fans for Christmas?

The same thing. I hope they all enjoy the holidays,

are both mentally and physically ready to keep supporting us,

and are happy to be here.

What's the craziest Christmas present you've ever received?

What would you give to each other as a present?

Merry Christmas wishes from Eintracht

For more infomation >> Haller und Fernandes wünschen einen schönen 1. Advent | Eintracht Frankfurt - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Floribama Shore - SNL - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Floribama Shore - SNL - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: Theresa May - SNL - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: Theresa May - SNL - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Aer Lingus - SNL - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Aer Lingus - SNL - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

#DdVotr 193 - Scatti telefonici (e TUT) #OperazioneNostalgia - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> #DdVotr 193 - Scatti telefonici (e TUT) #OperazioneNostalgia - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

How To Hydro Dip The World Cup Football! - Duration: 9:51.

For more infomation >> How To Hydro Dip The World Cup Football! - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Race - SNL - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> The Race - SNL - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

UFC 218: Post-fight Press Conference - Duration: 1:15:41.

For more infomation >> UFC 218: Post-fight Press Conference - Duration: 1:15:41.

-------------------------------------------

U2: Get Out of Your Own Way (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> U2: Get Out of Your Own Way (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

[TAB] Emotional Melodic Guitar Solo 3 - Duration: 4:47.

This is Guitar TAB of Stel Andre's song "Emotional Melodic Guitar Solo 3".

Let's practice and play this beautiful song together !

For more infomation >> [TAB] Emotional Melodic Guitar Solo 3 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Пешком по Краснодару. Оз Молл и хостел в Краснодаре ► Поездка в Сочи - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> Пешком по Краснодару. Оз Молл и хостел в Краснодаре ► Поездка в Сочи - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Think Like An Astronaut----IYE#19 - Duration: 4:46.

Welcome everyone.

In today's video we are going to talk about a book.

This last summer I was looking for books to read in English and I came across this wonderful

book by the Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield.

Since I am a big fan of astronomy and science in general, I decided to read it.

And It was wonderful.

The title of the book is: An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth: What Going to Space Taught

Me About Ingenuity, Determination, and Being Prepared for [Anything].

So in today's video I will be sharing with you some of the lessons that I've learned

from this book.

You don't need to be an astronaut to apply these lessons.

All you need to do is to think like one.

And as we will see you can apply these lessons to work on anything.

Let's do this!

Lesson #1 is about determination.

After reading this book I realized that giving up on a project that you are working on should

never be an option.

Try new ways, look for better solutions, try to improve, but never give up.

The author of this book was one of the first Canadian astronauts on the international space

station he actually helped building it and becoming an astronaut was never an easy for

him.

In his own words he says [writes]: "I wasn't destined to be an astronaut.

I had to turn myself into one."

"Since the odds of becoming an astronaut were nonexistent, I knew it would be pretty silly

to hang my sense of self-worth on it.

My attitude was more, 'it's probably not going to happen, but I should do things that keep

me moving in the right direction, just in case.'"

But he was determined enough.

Lesson #2: Enjoy the Process.

Any achievement that's worthwhile, or say a live-changing achievement, like becoming

an astronaut or learning and mastering English for most of us on this page or on the YouTube

channel, is both hard to realize and takes a LOT of time.

Hence the need to enjoy the process.

Try to turn what you are working on into a passion and then the hard work will be a pleasure.

To finish the paragraph, he goes on: "I should do things that keep me moving in the right

direction, just in case -- and I should be sure those things interest me, so that whatever

happens, I'm happy.'"

Lesson #3 is about Hard work.

This was not a surprise for me because I've always believed in the value of hard work.

But after reading this book I learned that astronauts, just like engineers, are machines.

They are "hard-working monsters".

With all due respect to my engineer friends out there.

In his book Hadfield writes: "My kids used to make fun of me for having more homework

than they did and for taking it a lot more seriously, too."

Moving on to lesson #4 which is facing your fears.

This book teaches us to get out of your comfort zone, try new things, make new mistakes, and

learn from them.

In other words, embrace failure.

Consider your failures as learning opportunities.

I mean, can you imagine an astronaut who is afraid of heights?

"What?

Is that a joke?"

No it's not, Hadfield is afraid of heights.

Let's read: "When I stand near the edge of a cliff or look over the railing of a balcony

in a high-rise, my stomach starts tumbling, my palms sweat and my legs don't want to move

even though the rising panic in my body insists that I get back to safety."

Yet he still became an astronaut.

The last lesson that I want to share with you is about being prepared for all possible

outcomes.

In this book there is a whole chapter titled: "What's the Next Thing That Could Kill Me?"

Life is tough and you should always plan for the worst and hope for the best.

That's it guys.

It's an interesting book and I would love to share with you more but as you know the

time for this episode is limited and I am talking about a nearly 200-page book.

If your English is advanced, you should definitely read it.

Or you can even read a translated version.

If you enjoyed this video let me know in the comments.

I will probably share with you guys some of other books that I've read or ones that I

am reading for the moment.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos and join us of Facebook.

And of course if you haven't done it, make sure you get your copy of my book English-On.

Thanks a lot for watching and I'll see you next week.

For more infomation >> Think Like An Astronaut----IYE#19 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

CLOTHES - GERMAN SHORT STORIES - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> CLOTHES - GERMAN SHORT STORIES - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Поздравление с Новым годом. Видео поздравление. Необыкновенный концерт. - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Поздравление с Новым годом. Видео поздравление. Необыкновенный концерт. - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Lepiej dzieci potopić, niż uczyć w szkołach #13 / Dawid Piątkowski - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Lepiej dzieci potopić, niż uczyć w szkołach #13 / Dawid Piątkowski - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars - Duration: 3:30.

Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars

For more infomation >> Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

P. Emery #14 : Qu'est-ce que la communion trinitaire pour saint Thomas ? - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> P. Emery #14 : Qu'est-ce que la communion trinitaire pour saint Thomas ? - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Football Skill 2017 - Hài Bóng Đá - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Football Skill 2017 - Hài Bóng Đá - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Preschool Preschool Learning Alphabets a2z magnetic letters phonics for Kids Fun ABCD Song - Duration: 5:04.

Preschool Preschool Learning Alphabets a2z magnetic letters phonics for Kids Fun ABCD Song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét