Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

You'd think they would have had enough with the crocs, but someone spotted a 6 metre croc,

so Jase and Simon are off to find it.

You know where he is right now, don't you?

Right there.

And Simon launches his new business.

I reckon I'd do all right.

Simon's Gondola Tours.

I like it. I wanna take it home.

Yeah, that would work.

There's a croc.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Tackling the Territory: Episode 5 Promo ► All 4 Adventure TV - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

開心的玩聯賽owo - Duration: 50:22.

For more infomation >> 開心的玩聯賽owo - Duration: 50:22.

-------------------------------------------

에이프릴이 감동한 이유는?! Why was APRIL touched?!::Makestar - Duration: 1:51.

Falling in April, hello we're APRIL~

Following last week's video call, we're going to one today as well~

Who's the lucky winner for the second video call~?

Can't wait to find out who it is!!

Then we shall call right now!

Congrats on becoming the lucky winner for the video call!

There's something I've wanted to say~

I just wanted to say thank you!

There's a lot to be thankful for and that's why I think I got this opportunity!

I've always wanted to give back to you guys all the things you guys have given me. Then I found this APRIL project so I decided to do it.

Thank you!

Next time, let's meet in person!

Let's meet next time~

I'll look forward to your next album!

Thank you! Fighting!

There's a video call next week as well~

This opportunity doesn't end and Makestar video call will continue

so we hope more of you participate in our project.

You guys could definitely be the lucky winners!!

Lucky winner~!!

It's a video call so if you want to have an honest conversation with us~

Participate in our project guys~~

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> 에이프릴이 감동한 이유는?! Why was APRIL touched?!::Makestar - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Chuyện lạ: Cả làng sống gần chân núi này tất cả đàn ông không thọ qua tuổi 40 - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Chuyện lạ: Cả làng sống gần chân núi này tất cả đàn ông không thọ qua tuổi 40 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

VLOGMAS 2017 | DAY 2 : THE GRINCH IS COMING FOR ME - Duration: 3:21.

Hey bitches this vlogmas is gonna be a little

Different than the other one because I've had a very painful day

As I told you guys in my vlog yesterday that my jaw is like swollen here, which is still swollen

But now when I bit my tongue

It is

Beyond painful on this side of my mouth, I'm getting a canker sore which is something that is just not gonna be pleasant at all

I

Plan to like vlog everything today. I was gonna go out shopping. I was gonna go to bath and Bodyworks

Oh, it was gonna get the candle sale, which is on which is

Amazing, but you can apparently get it online as well, so I'm telling you to pick some up that way so now

I'm just literally in my room. I'm gonna play some Xbox. I'm going to

Try to go to sleep early tonight. I need to get a manicure tomorrow because these nails

Whack but I got this in the mail today

It's my Merry Christmas bitches

Sweater that I was telling you guys about the link is down below if you want to get one for yourself

I got mine in a large

Because I think this winter I really want to do like oversized everything maybe not oversized pants

But oversized sweatshirts and sweaters because they're just more comfortable

Now I really hope that I don't have to go to the dentist for a teeth grinding thing because I

Don't really care for the dentist, but I don't like scared of it like I've never had a cavity in my life

And I've never been one of those people who don't just I'm so nervous. I can't do it

I just don't want to go because I feel like it's such an inconvenience to go home because I

don't you know when they clean your

teeth and they're like doing the polling thing where it feels like

It's like what the pic. I cannot stay on that um. That's for Christmas cards Christmas cards are going out Monday

I got a vlog that I'm gonna be finishing up some Christmas cards tonight because I keep getting emails

So I'm gonna fill them out out up until tomorrow night

And then send them out and then after that I'm not doing doing anymore. I think now I have like 70

Something filled out which is cool

I'm glad that it was like a success for me the first time that I wanted to do it so next year

I'm definitely gonna be doing it again

But maybe do like something like a little different thing. I wanna get like a custom Christmas card next year. They're gonna be cool

As you can tell I have not given two fucks today about shaving

I really need to go get a new razor tomorrow because I shaved with the old one the other

And it gave me like little breakouts all over because there's not like that little guard on it um

I

Promise that tomorrow's vlog is gonna. Be like really interesting because I have some stuff that I want to talk about that

I'm not gonna put on my main channel, but I do have my schedule figured out for

Like everything I'm gonna be doing for videos on my main channel

For a week, I'm gonna be doing daily vlogs on this channel

I'm gonna have one ASMR video either ones are every two weeks, and then I'm gonna have a viewers voice every Saturday night

I had people vote on in my live stream on my main channel, and they said that would be better for them

And I have some story times that I want to put on my main channel coming up

And I hope that you guys enjoy them, so I'm so sorry that this vlog is short

I promise that tomorrow's is gonna be amazing

I'm gonna try to actually go to sleep tonight and get up so I can actually record tomorrow. I'm finishing

Tree I'm finishing outside lights, and I'm finishing everything for Christmas, so I love you guys

Thank you guys for putting up with the shores vlog again

If you want to get one of these it's super comfortable and this red is really VIPRE

You can get it and like green block whatever color you want to the link is down below for you guys

I love you, and I'll see you guys in my next vlog

For more infomation >> VLOGMAS 2017 | DAY 2 : THE GRINCH IS COMING FOR ME - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

20/20 ABC Freeway Fury December 3rd 2017 Must Watch!! - Duration: 40:24.

For more infomation >> 20/20 ABC Freeway Fury December 3rd 2017 Must Watch!! - Duration: 40:24.

-------------------------------------------

We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 6:27.

(We Need to Talk 1987)

Let me go! It's hot.

I'll get a heat rash in my pits.

This is what a campus couple does.

Hey, do you even know what that means?

Of course. Daehui and Bongseon.

We're a campus couple.

Shut it, fool.

Is that what it means?

Forget that.

You remember we're supposed to eat dinner...

- With my dad at my place, right? / - Yes.

- Don't be late. / - Alright.

Later.

What should I wear today?

Bongseon.

Hey, Sejin.

How are things going with Daehui?

I'm going to go meet his father today.

Oh, I see...

You should get over me

and meet a nice girl.

Of course... It'll be hard.

I have a girlfriend now.

Hey, you don't have to lie to make me feel better.

No, for real. I have a girlfriend.

She should be here soon.

My girlfriend should be here by now...

Hi.

Hi.

My girlfriend.

- Sejin. / - Yeah?

You're still not over me.

What do you mean?

How can you date a girl that looks just like me?

Is she my replacement?

What did she do wrong?

But it would be hard to meet a girl like me in Korea.

What are you babbling about?

Calm down, honey...

See you, Bongseon. Let's go, honey.

How annoying!

Let's eat.

You brat!

What? What? An interview?

An interview?

You lied about going to an interview

and went partying with girls?

I'm sorry.

Sheesh! You young punk born in 1964...

I can pass for someone born in 1958 at most places.

Don't be ridiculous.

Sheesh... Shut your mouth and get some water!

Dad, I have something to tell you.

What is it now?

I've decided to start dating Bongseon.

- Is that right? / - Yes.

Great job!

Very good!

- There's no girl quite like Bongseon. / - Yes.

- She's got a nice personality. / - Yes.

- She's polite. / - Yes.

- She's from a good family. / - Yes.

- She has a weird nose though. / - Yes.

She's coming by later for dinner.

Yeah? That's good.

I'm here!

Gosh! Well if it isn't Bongseon!

Wow, look at you in that hanbok.

I thought you were a shaman.

Hey. You went a bit overboard with the outfit.

This is what you wear to greet your elders.

No, no.

No need for all that.

Just think of me as family and take it easy.

Sir, think of me as your daughter...

- And be casual around me. / - Yeah?

Alright. Get me some water!

What?

You said to be casual. Get some water!

Dad!

Don't be like that.

I'm going to be really good to her

like Choi Sujong in "Tree Blooming with Love."

- No, you don't... / - Quiet! You stay out of this.

Grown-ups are talking.

Alright then.

- So is your father well? / - Yes.

He went to school recently.

Is that right?

He's so educated.

Yes. There's no end to what you can learn.

- What school is he going to? / - Cheongsong.

Cheongsong University?

Cheongsong Prison.

He'll be out in 4 years.

It's a 4-year-course!

Yeah...

So what is he in for?

For smuggling illegal weapons.

So he's in trade!

Trade...

It should be pretty rough in there for him.

Not at all.

He's conquered the place with his fists.

He's the king now.

He's like the department head!

Yeah.

Wow, that's killer.

Gosh... My dad used to say that a lot.

"I should kill him."

Your dad is so lively.

He said that often too.

"Hey. This guy's still alive."

I sure miss my dad. I should write to him.

Oh, right. You asked me to get you water.

Here's the water!

Have some water, Daehui.

I should've given you some first.

Yes, yes.

- Thanks! / - Thanks!

For more infomation >> We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

UNBOXING 3 NEW LPS!!! - Duration: 9:19.

Hey guys so today I got

More littlest pet shops and

They're in

package and like

I'm really excited because I can't wait to open up and just like

and the accessories. It's just all the pets look so adorable and

I just can't wait to open them right in front of you so without further ado. Let's get started so

The first one I got it was this really cute

Parasailing kind of thing little jet ski

I just find it so adorable, and yeah I'm gonna open it.

So, here are the pets.

There's this cute

dog

so cute and

He's so cute, I just love this little tongue and like, his eyes

orange fur and

then

You got this... oh God... I got this um purple. Whale it's so cute it has

Brown eyes and

Yep

Next I got this little jet ski

Thing and it has little wheels, so you can like move it around

And plus it had like this like little

Ocean thing thing with it so you just hook it on right over here.

I Think you hook it on here

I Don't know but

think you're supposed to hook it on there, and then like it'll just look like it's

Going, and then it's following, but it's cute. I like it and

then

after that

I got these

cute glasses

And

Yeah, let's put them on the dog

so yeah, I thought this package was really cute next package I got was this super cute

Um...

Trampoline thing

Um...

It has like this bunny

With um...

I Don't know what that is. It's like a skateboard, and then there is a trampoline a

Carrot and a mouse and like a

Juice thing and I don't know what that is, but yeah, it's just open it

so

Here's the bunny

It has blue eyes and yellow and white fur

And it's eyelashes are so cute. It's I

Just love it reminds me of the Easter Bunny

Yeah, I like it

next thing that I got

was a

purple Mouse

And

it has green eyes, and it's of course purple, which is one of my favorite colours and

yeah, and

then

of course

I

i got the little

I think this is like a little float

I think... I don't know it's like a lounge chair. Maybe I don't know.

It moves which is cool and

Yeah

:(

There's pieces... I'm gonna just put that there

And then I

got a

trampoline

Which is so cute because you can like bounce on it.

I just really like it and super cute and

then

There was a carrot and it

Kind of like looks like the mouse's tail or like a hanger

But I don't know why there's like this little thing on it, so

Yeah

next thing I got was this juice bottle and

Um it's super cute, and it can look like

It it'll look like bunny or the mouse is like having a little sip

Juice and then I

Think this looks like a bandana or whatever, but it's like a little bandana. I

Just put it he bunny

That's as close as I can get it to going on like that, but yeah, it's cute. I really like it so

Yeah, that's this package and the last package which is probably my favorite out of all of

them is

this little

So there's like a bath

Like a little penguin which I love penguins

And then there's a mirror you can see my camera and then

There's a brush and

There's also

excuse for this part there, but there's like

Seal and a soap

Also the I think that's a rug

Yeah, so first is the super cute penguin oh my God

He's so cute

and

Perfect condition

And like,

Its head super. Oh my gosh. It's just so cute and then

Yeah, I love it so much and

then

There was sea the little blue seal blue or purple. I think it's like a periwinkle and

Super cute and has blue eyes

And yeah!

Oh yeah, and plus there's like these pink spots

Yeah, it kind of has a hard time standing up though

next thing

was

the tub

Already have a littlest pet shop tub, but it's actually kind of cool that I have like a newer version of the tub

So yeah, it's kind of cool

Fancy

And then

Goodness gracious, I'm gonna cover up the mirror actually you can't see anything so I

Got the mirror

That's kind of special because littlest pet shops need to look at themselves and also

When you turn it to the back

LPS on it, yeah

and then

There's more!

I got... trying to pick it up...

I got a little rug. It kind of looks like a fish

And it's cute

And I also got a little thing of soap so they can wash up

And I also got this super cute brush, I think it is... It looks like a brush

So yeah, I'm super thankful of what I got and

I'm really happy that I got all of these littlest pet shops and the accessories

And everything was so cute, and I was just super happy

So thank you for watching and have a pawsome day!

For more infomation >> UNBOXING 3 NEW LPS!!! - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

thelisene na nuvve na nuvvu kadani - Duration: 0:35.

Arjun reddy

For more infomation >> thelisene na nuvve na nuvvu kadani - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Why I am a Proud NAWBO Member! Loving the Sisterhood! NAWBO Phoenix, Arizona Chapter - Duration: 0:22.

Hi I'm Fran Haley with Arizona Bank and Trust and I am my longtime member of

NAWBO and I've been the name a member because of the the sisterhood the

business that we are doing together and just knowing that I can rely on the

NAWBO sisters for any business needs that we may have.

For more infomation >> Why I am a Proud NAWBO Member! Loving the Sisterhood! NAWBO Phoenix, Arizona Chapter - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

待てない~#20 - Duration: 4:44.

Well I can't wait to see you in Hollywood and I know I'm gonna see you .

Hi guys, how's everybody doing? Hope you guys're doing well.

I guess you guys are doing good 'cause I see your smiling faces.

Good morning,

Good afternoon

Good evening

Let's get started

Today

Can't wait

Cannot wait

Let's practice using the phrase, "can't wait"

We use this phrase when something exciting coming up.

You watched the short clip in the intro

I was talking to my niece, Saika

I can't wait to see you in Hollywood

Remember I said that to Saika? I mean you watched the clip, right.

You guys saw me saying. I can't wait to see you in Hollywood

that part

You saw in the beginning of this video, right?

Just like the clip, we can use the phrase, "can't wait" when we're waiting for something exciting.

Kids may get excited about going to Disney world

or Universal Studio.

I can't wait to go to Universal Studio

I can't wait to go to Disney World

I can't wait to go to Universal Studio

My son can't wait to do many things.

Exciting things are coming up for him. Let's watch the skit.

I can't wait to go shopping today yey, yey!ショッピングに行くの待てない。

I'm about to get games, shoes, and everything. ゲーム、靴、全部買ってもらえる。

You excited, too? yes, are you excited?

So how was it?

See it's not that difficult, right

Exciting events are coming up soon right like Christmas and New Year. So you can say, "I can't wait till Christmas.

I can't wait till New Years

Yes I think you can use the phrase.

Practice English using the phrase, "can't wait " ok.

I can't wait to see you until next time

I can't wait to see you all until next time. That sounds phony.

I'm sorry I was exaggerating.

But anyhow, you get the point right. まっそれはいいとして、ポイントをつかめたでしょ。

Well, thank you for watching my video

Hope you enjoyed it, and if you like my video, and you think it was useful

Don't forget to like it, and if you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe

Well, see you next time

Thank you

I can't wait to go shopping today

For more infomation >> 待てない~#20 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kaepernick Just Beat Out Actual Heroes In Being Given Enormous Award For 'Making The World a Better - Duration: 5:06.

Kaepernick Just Beat Out Actual Heroes In Being Given Enormous Award For 'Making The

World a Better Place'.

Just in case you hadn't yet heard enough about 3rd string quarterback Colin Kaepernick,

here's some more news to tick off every former NFL fan.

The former 49ers player whose main accomplishment in life up to now has been single-handedly

garnering disrespect for the flag and driving the National Football League into the ground,

just can't seem to stop raking in the awards.

Sometimes it's hard to say if a career change will be good for a person, but in the case

of Kaepernick, he seems to be tailor-made for the job of Social Justice Warrior-in-Chief.

His accomplishments since leaving the game of football far outnumber his accomplishments

while he was playing, and he has once again proven that all you have to be to turn into

a leftist hero is stick it to patriots.

The original National Anthem kneeler has received numerous awards, but according to Truth Revolt,

he's gotten another one:

"After being named GQ's 'Citizen of the Year,' Sports Illustrated is handing

over its Muhammad Ali Legacy Award to the kneeling coward.

Usually, Sports Illustrated reserves the honor for a sports figure who has influenced social

change for 'decades,' but according to Steve Cannella, the magazine's executive

editor, that is not a strict requirement:

'The Muhammad Ali Legacy Award is given to those who make the world a better place.

The fact Colin hasn't played this year or been on the field doesn't disqualify him.

That fact that he hasn't played in a game actually shows what he has sacrificed for

standing up for what he believes.

There will never be another Muhammad Ali, but you can see the echoes of (Ali) in what

Colin has done over the last 12 to 15 months.'"

I don't know about you, but that doesn't exactly sound like a description of what Colin

Kaepernick has done over the past year.

From the perspective of someone who doesn't see race as a reason to give a person any

different treatment, the chain of events looks a little different.

To most of us, it looks like one disgruntled player decided to dishonor a tradition that

gives honor to those who give their lives for us.

It was a pretty basic rebellion move that took off like wildfire since rebellion is

running rampant in our country today.

"Kap is no Ali, as Larry Elder compared and contrasted the two athletes here at TruthRevolt:

'Ali argued that his religious beliefs made him a conscientious objector who ought not

be forced to join the military.

In doing so, Ali faced up to five years in prison and was stripped of his ability to

fight in the U.S. for more than three years, his prime years as an athlete.

While the heavyweight title-holder avoided prison during his appeals process — that

ended up in the Supreme Court — he was forced to hand over his passport, which prevented

him from fighting overseas, as well.

Banned from boxing and stripped of his world heavyweight title, Ali argued his case on

the road, speaking at a number of colleges and universities, where he repeatedly stated

that he would rather abide by his religious convictions rather than violate them in order

to make money.

Martin Luther King Jr. urged his followers to "admire (Ali's) courage.

He is giving up fame.

He is giving up millions of dollars to do what his conscience tells him is right."

By contrast, Kaepernick wants to have it both ways.

The NFL allows players to stand or not, depending upon their own choice.

So the league actually gives players permission to stand or not to stand for the national

anthem.

In Ali's case, his refusal to join the military cost him the ability to earn a living in his

chosen profession.'"

Breitbart's Dylan Gwinn nailed it, when he wrote, "In what has become undoubtedly

the most award-winning and star-studded unemployment in the history of unemployment, Colin Kaepernick

has won yet another award."

Sure, modern culture requires everyone get a trophy, but this is getting ridiculous.

Kaepernick will receive the award at the woke-titled "SI's Sportsperson of the Year Awards"

ceremony in New York City next week.

In a statement from Ali, the unemployed quarterback is praised 'for his passionate defense of

social justice and civil rights for all people.'

'Like Muhammad,' it continues, 'Colin is a man who stands on his convictions with

confidence and courage, undaunted by the personal sacrifices he has had to make to have his

message heard.

He has used his celebrity and philanthropy to benefit some of our most vulnerable community

members.'"

There's some debate as to whether Ali or Kaepernick deserved an award at all, but certainly,

none of the descriptions given when handing out the Ali award fits the Kaepernick that

we know today.

If there were an award for first to flip off someone who deserves respect, maybe that's

the one he should win, but as for Kaepernick, the only thing he seems to stand for is himself,

and that's far from an award-winning quality.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Kaepernick Just Beat Out Actual Heroes In Being Given Enormous Award For 'Making The World a Better - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Missing 3-year-old girl is presumed dead, and her mother's boyfriend has been charged - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Missing 3-year-old girl is presumed dead, and her mother's boyfriend has been charged - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

DEAD Games and Good games - Duration: 14:27.

Make Sure to check out Immortal, Moose HD, and Haste Shadows they are great you tubers and I recommend subscribing to them

For more infomation >> DEAD Games and Good games - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

【アサシンクリードブラザーフッド】しよけんプレイ#10-10 - Duration: 10:01.

PS3 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood # 10 - 10

For more infomation >> 【アサシンクリードブラザーフッド】しよけんプレイ#10-10 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

[ GER ]► Minecraft Tekkit Legends #002◄ [ anzocken mit Mikadoplays XD - Duration: 1:09:28.

For more infomation >> [ GER ]► Minecraft Tekkit Legends #002◄ [ anzocken mit Mikadoplays XD - Duration: 1:09:28.

-------------------------------------------

On Leslie Knope, Burnout, and Sunsetting - Duration: 5:38.

[sneezes]

Huh. That's different.

Let's talk about Leslie Knope.

For those who don't know, Leslie Knope is a fictional character from the TV show Parks

and Recreation, played by the brilliant Amy Poehler.

Leslie works for the Parks and Rec department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana.

When we're introduced to Leslie in the pilot, she is a mid-level bureaucrat with a lot of ambition.

From the way she speaks about her political idols to her enthusiasm for public service

to the countless binders she has organized for projects and future plans, you get the

sense that she's destined for bigger things.

But she lives and works in small town Pawnee, where things move slowly and both the citizens

and her coworkers don't share her enthusiasm for improving the quality of life in Pawnee.

That's the impression you get from Season 1, anyway.

When we meet Ron Swanson, Leslie's supervisor, he's a fierce Libertarian who believes that

government is a waste of taxpayer money.

So naturally, he and Leslie don't see eye to eye on government projects.

When we meet Tom Haverford and April Ludgate, they are clearly apathetic about government work.

Tom is a Parks and Rec administrator who often undermines Leslie, and April is a college

intern who doesn't like most people.

At the start of the show, getting Tom and April to do any government work enthusiastically

is like pulling teeth for Leslie.

But she nevers loses her optimism and continues to push forward in her work despite resistance

and red tape.

Over 7 seasons, the Parks and Rec department work together to complete various government

projects, and they slowly change their attitudes about government work and Leslie.

In Season 1, they view Leslie as someone who takes her work too seriously.

They find her oblivious at times, and they are reluctant to work with her.

But that doesn't bother Leslie.

She happily takes on all the work and still finds the time and energy to help out her friends.

Leslie's Gryffindor spirit and Hufflepuff work ethic rub off on her coworkers.

When Leslie decides to run for Pawnee city council, they enthusiastically form her campaign

team, going above and beyond to get her elected.

By the time Leslie finishes her run on city council, her Parks and Rec colleagues have

grown to love and respect her.

The qualities that they first find annoying about her, they now find endearing and inspiring.

When Leslie returns to her position at the Parks department in Season 6, she finds that

it has changed.

April is easily managing Animal Control, and Tom is killing it in his new role as Business Liaison.

She's surprised that she no longer has to do the bulk of the work, as her coworkers

are showing initiative and interest in their projects.

While she's impressed that her coworkers have stepped up in her absence, she's disappointed

that they're running things differently from the systems she'd set up.

There's an episode where Tom is preparing a presentation for the Small Business Coalition,

and Leslie isn't happy with Tom's choice not to use her specially designed project binder.

Fearing that he will fail his presentation, Leslie reverts to her old ways and tries to

take control of it, unaware of all the work Tom has been putting into making the presentation his own.

Thankfully, Ron is there to talk sense into Leslie, highlighting how much Tom has grown

in her absence.

Leslie learns to step back, and Tom nails his presentation, leaving Leslie to wonder

if she's actually needed at the Parks department.

And according to Ron, they don't.

He says that April and Tom started out as the most apathetic people he'd ever met,

and that Leslie turned them into efficient and caring government employees.

He notes that the Parks department can function without her, and this finally allows Leslie to

set her sights on greater ambitions.

So why am I talking about Leslie Knope?

For the longest time, I've seen my journey reflected in Leslie's narrative.

Like Leslie, I have a lot of ambition, and I want to be in a position where I can do

the most good.

We approach barriers with a can-do attitude, always thinking of ways around them, even

when the odds seem insurmountable.

And like Leslie, my laser focus on my goals can come at the expense of others, manifesting

in steamrolling and other unhealthy behaviors.

There's an episode that focuses specifically on Leslie's steamrolling, and

while the show mostly portrays this quality in a funny and positive light, that episode

shows how her actions negatively affect her relationships with her friends.

When I get really passionate about something, I fall into this habit of going too hard and

pushing too far.

That has led to burnout and unhealthy coping behaviors.

It turns me into someone I don't want to be.

When things no longer work or they've run their course, it's important to let go, for the

sake of maintaining relationships and your own mental health.

It's a lesson that Leslie learns throughout the course of the series, and it's a lesson that

I have been learning too, especially for the last several months.

I have been learning to let go, to sunset my time with old projects so I can focus on

new ones.

There are opportunities for growth with new projects, and now more than ever I find myself

in a place where I need to grow.

I'm grateful for the last five years on this channel.

It's been a safe space to find my voice and explore my creativity, to realize career

aspirations, to build and maintain friendships.

Thank you to those who have watched the growth of the channel and contributed to our discussions.

You've greatly enriched my life.

And thank you to the rotating cast of vloggers who have helped make this channel what it is.

You guys make my heart full.

In the words of Jed Bartlet, what's next?

Well, I am transitioning to my personal channel, where there has been some interest in the kinds of

videos I made for VEDA, with themes like storytelling, self reflection, and juggling.

I'm also developing a series that some people might find valuable.

If you'd like to learn more about it, you can check it out right here.

So yeah, I think that covers about everything…

Thank you so much for watching and following this journey.

Hope to you see you on the next leg of this adventure.

By the way, I moved to Montana.

For more infomation >> On Leslie Knope, Burnout, and Sunsetting - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

How To Snapmap: Snapmap tutorial - Duration: 3:16.

Hi this is Monique and today I'm going to show you how to use Snapmap before we

do anything don't forget to subscribe to my channel

so snapmap is a new program that they started on snapchat where it basically

broadcasts your location to your friends on snapchat so it comes up with a map

and you can basically see your bitmoji or your snapchat icon on a big map and

then you should be able to see where your friends are what they're doing if

they're using Snapmap so the way that you use snapmap is you open snapchat

and then you kind of make a pinching kind of motion with your finger on the

screen and then zoom in like you're zooming in on a picture to make it

bigger and that should open the map so I'm just gonna do that right now

I'm opening snapchat and once you're looking at the camera like this you make

the pinching motion and then you zoom out so I'm going to try to show you guys

right next to me exactly but this is what it should look like it's a map with

your emoji on it and I'm in Canada so it shows like the map of where I am right

now so a really cool part about snapmap is that say you go to a special event

and say like if I can do a concert a rap concert in Toronto and I have some

friends in Toronto I can meet up with them I can take some pictures I can meet

them at the concert and take pictures and we can all have a great time

so a couple people were kind of scared what I said that I'd start using snapmap

but there's nothing really to be scared about I know people don't want to

have their location broadcast all the time you can always go into ghost mode

and by doing like you just go up to the gear on the top right hand corner and

you hit ghost mode and that way nobody can see

your location or you can broadcast your location to all of your friends on

snapchat we can select like what our two friends

that you want to broadcast your location to on snapchat so you're not gonna have

everybody on snapchat seeing where you are you're just gonna be seeing your

friends or you know people who are select that you want to see so other

people have to be using snapmap I think for you to be able to see them as well

or they have to be a friend or you have to be broadcasting your locations so

it's really cool and I have snapmap turned on on my phone right now and I

turn it off in a couple of weeks if I go somewhere like on vacation I don't want

to know everybody's seeing me all on vacation, but I think it's a really

really cool kind of app to use on snapchat and I hope everybody starts

using it too, okay guys bye

For more infomation >> How To Snapmap: Snapmap tutorial - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Are You An Alien? - Duration: 4:37.

♫ Cause even after all this time I still wonder ♫

♫ Why I can't move on ♫

Charlie Puth: Cool! Bye!

Hello world!

Before I jump into the topic, let me explain 2 things:

First, I show no face because...

I don't want to. HA!

Because I'm too lazy to set up my filming equipment.

As well as dressing up for my video...

Also I didn't wash my hair. :D

Second, this video does not has a script.

So, let's hope it won't go horribly.

It won't "goes"...

It won't goes horribly, yeah...

Some people made fun of me because they don't think I'm an alien.

Well, when in doubt...

RuN tHe TeSt.

"Are You An Alien?"

3 stars out of 5-

GET LOST!

3 stars out of 5 stars!

GoOd StArT!

(Reading the description)

Okay, okay...

(Reading question 1)

(Reading option 1)

(Reading option 2)

(Reading option 3)

(Reading option 4)

Well, for me...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can make my tongue into the U shape, that counts special talent, right?

Okay.

(Reading question 2)

(Reading option 1)

YES. Yes, yes...

(Trying to read option 2)

(Reading option 3)

I- I already picked my answer! Why am I-

Why do I bother to-

*possessed*

(Reading question 3)

Ah... Depends on how you define ugly, okay?

I feel like it's not fair to just call someone, or anything, or any animal ugly out of nowhere.

Just like: YO...

YOU UGLY!

No, that's not- that's not cool! That's not cool!

So, um, yeah, they all seems pretty normal to me.

Because I don't know what the ugly thing you are talking about.

(Reading question 4)

NOT MENTALLY, BUT PHYSICALLY!

(Reading option 1)

I'm a little bit bothered by this is not a capital...

(Reading option 2)

Yeah, my skin is flipping green and I have webbed toes. YEAH.

(Reading question 5)

Sci- Science-fiction! In case you don't know about that!

(Reading option 4)

(Reading option 2)

(Reading question 6)

(Reading question 7)

(Reading option 2)

(Reading question 8)

(Reading option 2)

(Reading option 3)

YEAH. I MEAN... ;)

(Reading question 9)

(Reading question 10)

Do you mean, like, birds, and airplanes, and clouds?

(Reading option 4)

What is this...

OkAy, thi- this is my answer.

(Reading question 11)

Is that even a question!?

64%!?

You know what!? The QUAST-

I wanted say the test and the quiz and made it "quast"?

If you know where this reference from, we can be besties, okay?

You don't dare tell me- Oh no no no no.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO.

(Reading comment)

I see the way you spell this word, I think you are minority indeed.

(Reading comment)

I think you are- you are probably friend with Alien scott.

Because how you guys spell...

YOU BOTH CANNOT SPELL WORDS, OKAY!?

(Reading comment)

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!

Okay! Thank you for watching! As I said, no script!

Ah...

What should I say for this moment? I don't-

I don't have a camera in front of me, so I don't even remember my outro, but okay.

Ah, ah. Okay. Stay well my fellow aliens.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét