Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 4 2017

Ok, so it is Halloween. I'm headed to my region's write-in. I'm just packing up my

stuff. I'm gonna put down my laptop, get it in my backpack. It goes until 1 and I

think I'll only be able to write about 500 to a thousand words in that time

period. So I'm gonna come back to my apartment afterwards and I'm going to

continue to write until I made word count for the day and then I'm gonna go

to sleep and then I'll wake up and I'll start writing again. I don't think I

really talked about my strategy but my strategy is to go big every single day.

Last year I was concerned about burning out so that's why I kind of took my

time, but this year I don't care. I'm gonna go hard. I did take off for

November 2st so I don't have to work at all

tomorrow technically. So yeah I'm gonna pack and then I'm gonna go.

It is a little bit later in the afternoon. Little bit after twelve o'clock. I am heading to

the grocery store real quick to stock up on some groceries and then I'm coming

back to write. I wrote 700 words at the restaurant which I'm really surprised I

was able to do that. Just because there was you know a lot going on and

everything and then I came back and I wrote another 500 more. So right now I'm

sitting out a little bit more than 1200 words. I wanted to reach, technically,

word count goal for the day before I went to sleep, but it was nearly like 3

o'clock in the morning and then I was like up for 21 hours straight and I just

like got really tired really quickly, so I stopped and I went to sleep around 3

a.m. I don't really have a lot of goals for today I just know I want to write as

much as I can and wherever that lands I'll have to be satisfied with. I don't

want to make this vlog very long so I should probably stop talking now.

Gonna make this quick. It is towards the end of the night. It's almost 9 p.m. I

think I'm gonna write for maybe another hour on and off. Right now as I'm filming

this clip I have about 5.1k words which is kind of awesome. I'm gonna

try to get up to 6000, but I don't know if I'll make that or not and I guess you'll

see if I do or not because it's already listed here. I'm really glad I took off

work and made it worth it as I was thinking if I'm taking off work

I'd better get a lot of words down for the first day. Taking off has since

been justified. I really like what I've written so far. I'm currently in the

middle of chapter 2 and I'm really glad I have my outline to kind of guide me

along. So yes, this is definitely a push to outline your shit.

So it is the end of day 2. I wrote over 4,000 words today and that has left me with a total of 10,111 words

I don't know how I'm doing this right now. I just got back from work

and I've already written 1.2k words for the day. One point two

is pretty good for NaNo standards. It's almost the word count goal of the day.

However I seem to be thinking that three thousand words a day is my goal so

that's what my average is right now on the NaNo site. I am like averaging 3.5k

words a day and I know it's only day three but that's the average of

the first two days. 3.5k words sounds like a good standard to kind of

go for every single day. Talk to me next week, that might not be the case, but my

goal is to reach 25,000 words by the end of the weekend and I think I can do it.

And tomorrow is also a write-in for my region and I'm going to do that. Whenever

I'm around other people I just get like really excited to write so I'm sure I'm

gonna write a lot. I think right now I'm just like word vomiting all of act one.

We'll see what happens when I have to get into Act two. Since I'm

far ahead I'll be able to like take a day off just to do some more like

outlining and not feel like I'm gonna be behind. I just got back from the

NaNoWriMo write-in down at our library. So I went there, I wrote over 2,000 words

which is pretty good for three hours. That pushed me over the 15,000 word

milestone so right now I'm at like 15.3k. Because of that I decided that

gonna, you know, treat myself. So I got some Taco Bell. It looks heavy, but it's

not I just took a lot sauce packets. I'm gonna watch a movie and then after the

movie, I'm pretty much just going to start writing again. I want to try to

make another 2,000 words before the night.

I'm currently at a really like high adrenaline scene because the pirate crew

is just being betrayed by another one right now. I'm also learning a lot about

pirate ships because sometimes halfway through what I'm writing

I'll like stop because I'm like, 'I should probably know what that word is.'

I'll have to like, look it up. I have two pirate diagrams up on my tabs for the

past, I feel like, 5,000 words. Trying to sound intelligent while I don't really

know what I'm talking about. I've never been on a ship. I don't know anything

about sailing. So I'm like, trying to learn as I go. I know that I'll be

better about it when I go back, but I still want to have some kind of

knowledge so I'm not always putting up brackets being like, 'look this up' or 'this

is not the word you're trying to use' or something like that.

I wrote a lot today. I'm currently at 22,155, I think. I am really excited. I'm happy with

my wordcount and I think I'm done for the night. Tomorrow I know I'll hit 25,000

which is insane that I'm gonna be halfway through NaNoWriMo

by the sixth day.

I wrote so far almost 5000 words today alone. All part of the

same chapter because I'm now at that point where my chapters are really

really long. Which they typically are in first drafts. I thought I would kind of

rewind to something that went on yesterday with my writing. I wrote a

death scene and it was really sad because I didn't really want to kill

this character. I was like battling it even during the brainstorming, but then

as I got to the scene where he could have died, it just kind of felt right for

the situation, for the characters, and the future character development. To my much

devastation, I did have to end up killing him and I've talked about music and

writing the music before, but I was actually listening to these three songs

on repeat and I thought I'd share what songs I was listening to.

The emotional part of when he actually died I was listening to "Saturn" by Sleeping At Last

On repeat and then nearly sobbing at the library.

Because it's such an emotional song and I like the song because while there

is vocals in it, it doesn't come until the very like, end of the song. For the

next part of the scene is when one of my main characters, she... this person who died

is very very close to her. I don't really want to reveal who it is.

It's devastating for her that he dies in front of her. Kind of like going into

tunnel vision for her and for that because of the tunnel vision, keynote, I

listened to "Assassins Breathe" from the King Arthur soundtrack. It's a very

singular feeling piece. Surprisingly, a lot of it is comprised of breath and the

way it goes is very awesome and I just really love this piece and it just like

totally put me into the mindset of a singular one person, her perspective, and

like the breathing kind of went into tunnel vision and that was the only

thing she could hear is the breathing, the breathing and then that really

helped me with that part of the scene. There was the burial, which is still in

the same scene because this is a pirate story so burial at sea and all that

business. For that, I listened to "Nation of Thieves" which is the part of the

Black Sails soundtrack. That one's also very emotional. Very, very somber and that

was perfect for a burial at sea. So I listened to that when I was writing

that part of the scene. Almost done with the first act. I don't know if I talked

about this, but I'm following kind of a three-act structure. I've been watching a

lot of video essays on three act structures I really highly recommend

them. I'll put my favorite one down in the description. Every act should end on

a character making an irrevocable decision. That really struck with me.

That's, like, how I am trying to frame this story. Act one was completely

outlined. I think that's why I'm able to stay ahead as much as I am because I had

a very clear vision of the first act because I knew how the first act was

going to end. However, my second act is more up in the air. I know how act two is

gonna end. I know the decision that one of the characters needs to make. Now that

I know what I'm working up towards, I can honestly take a day just to brainstorm.

act two. I'm looking at my record right now and it says I'm already at 8 minutes I'm

just talking in this clip alone. I'm... this is too much. I think I have about 5,000

to 7,000 more words to write for act one. I'm actually really, really excited to

write the end scene. That was like right when I thought of Witch Pirates, this was

the scene I thought of and I'm so excited to get to it and finally write it.

I'm adding on an additional scene at the end of the first act and that's

introducing the third perspective in the story because I have three perspectives,

but two of them are in the first act and then the final one, he is more introduced

towards the end and he's more of the antagonist character but it's kind of

misplaced antagonism because he can't help it, that's just how he was

raised. Tomorrow and my next clip I would be

talking about competitiveness... yeah.

So, I actually just got home I went to a movie

with one of my friends. I've only been able to write about 1.2k words

today, which is a lot. I really want to continue writing because I'm at a really

great part that I've been excited to write about, but I'm also really tired

and I could go to sleep right now. I really wanted to break 30,000 today, but

I don't think that's gonna be possible. I was gonna talk about competition. This

year I am very, very competitive with my word count. I don't think there's a

problem with being a little competitive when it comes to turning out the words.

If you want to go with a smaller scale of competitive, you can compete with

yourself which is what I kind of started doing. I am really obsessively comparing

my word count this year to my word count last year. In 2016, I didn't get to the

word count I'm at now until like ten days before NaNo was over. Another part

of the competitiveness was me kind of looking at it and being like I want to

be higher I want to be higher I want to be very clear in the lead of myself and

of the word count goal of the day. Also, I'm gonna say it, I'm also being very

competitive with my writing buddies. I have a lot of writing buddies on the

NaNo site and I order them by word count. Because I'm seeing these people with the

higher word counts as well and I want to be there, so I know that definitely

motivates me a whole bunch.

I have written over 3,000 words today I'm up to

32,154. Continuing with the rest of this

act, I'm currently on the last chapter of the first act. This is the introduction

to a new POV, so I've written about maybe 400 words so far of his perspective and

I'm having a lot of fun with it. I wrote about 1.3k words so far today.

I'm hoping to finish this chapter tonight and then I'm gonna stop writing

and then I have to start outlining again. Act two I have ideas for and a lot of them

I have thought of while writing the first act, but now I need to organize all

my thoughts and make it into a cohesive outline. I never felt confined to the

outline because there are several things that happened in the first draft that I

didn't plan, that I decided to do a different way than how I wrote it in the

outline. So there's still... I feel like sometimes outlining gets a bad rap

because people feel like you can't explore other options, you definitely can.

I did introduce my third character, he's a boy. Oh, my god.

I'm in love and he's kind of like from, kind of, a religious cult and those are

two things that completely fascinate me. Religion really were fascinating and

kind of, faith as a whole, just because I'm not religious and I just find

religion really fascinating as well as cults interest the heck out of me. I love

learning about cults, I love reading about them, so it's interesting to write

a character like that.

I've only written 1.3k words so far. I'm not

sure if I'm going to write any more tonight. It's like 8:30p.m. and I want to go

to bed. Yeah, I'm gonna turn on Netflix, over there. I haven't seen Stranger

Things, I feel like I'm the only person that hasn't seen that show.

I'm about to head to the library. It is like 9:20 in the morning which is pretty good for me

to be up. I've been up, kind of, since 7, slowly getting ready and now I'm heading

to the library to work all day. I got nano stuff to do I got other stuff I

need to do and if I stay here in my apartment I'm probably not gonna get anything done.

I am at 37,000 words. I know I'll easily get to 40,000 today.

Today I'm wearing my Nicolas Cage t-shirt. I got it at Society6. There's a

lot of like different celebrities like made up, I don't know how to describe it,

military-wear? When I was looking at all them like, which one is the most

ridiculous? Nicholas Cage. I did outline act two, like,

completely it's done and I'm so glad I did that. I'm gonna login to the NaNo

Twitter Sprints. Hopefully they're doing stuff right now. I'm starting on the

first chapter and I always try to avoid having my writing sessions be of like

the beginning of a chapter. I've been trying to end my writing sessions on

exciting parts. Either about to be exciting or in the middle of something

being exciting, because it's more exciting to get back into the writing.

I have about 8.4k more to go. Didn't get to write at work

today, work was really stressful. Right now I'm like in a scene trying to

explain things. I'm trying to figure out which beats to hit at certain points in

the scene. I haven't really been able to do a good sprint yet tonight just

because like, I'm too busy trying to figure out what the hell I'm trying to say.

It was another really busy day at work today, so I couldn't really do the

things I wanted to do and I've only written about a thousand words and it's

almost eleven o'clock. I'm gonna call it a night.

So my stepdad's coming over

really soon here, so I don't know how much I'm gonna be writing tonight.

Yeah, I'm wearing pretty much the same shirt in the past three clips. I want to

win. I want to win over this weekend. I'm not burned out. However this whole week

has been so emotionally stressful for me and draining that I just don't even want

to write and that sucks. My arm is getting tired. My whole week sucked ass.

I wanted to go to bed tonight at 7:30. Tomorrow is finally Friday because I

need the weekend so bad.

I decided to skip the current scene I'm on just

because it's causing me some difficulties with like my writing flow.

I don't really have the science behind it yet, I don't really know what I want the

outcome to truly be. I don't know, kind of, logistics of it so instead I'm just

deciding to skip it. This is hard for me because it's a major scene. So I started

writing the next chapter and it's actually really difficult cuz I'm like

trying to get into our mindset of something that hasn't really happened

yet. And usually when I skip to the next

thing I'm most excited about it's usually really just because I don't really know

how to end the scene. All the emotional parts of the scene were already in the

chapter so I still feel it's complete even though I'm not quite sure how to

end it. This one, I just skipped a whole scene and now I'm just like, what are the

emotions for these characters right now? I have no idea. So, that's more difficult

for me just because I am such a chronological writer this is something

I'll fix in the second draft.

Hey I just hit 47,000!

So, I actually woke up very, very sick this morning, but I did hit 50,000 today. My total word count is

50,075 words. I'm still gonna keep going.

I wrote another 2,000 words so I am like at 52,000 words right now.

I hit 50,000 yesterday, which is crazy. I don't really want to spend too

much time writing in December. I knew I thought I was gonna go jump right

back into Sharp Hollows in December. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do that.

I'm gonna need a break after this month with writing and I really want to read

and I really want to watch TV. I haven't read it all this month and this feels

weird because I really, really wish I was reading Harry Potter, but I'm not.

Oh, it's really dark but this is just a quick update saying I wrote about 2.4k words today.

So I'm back at my parents house for the Thanksgiving weekend.

I've only written about 1.2k words so far. So I just broke

56,000. It's about 11 o'clock right now, I'm gonna try to write a little bit more

and then I'm probably gonna pass out.

It's Thanksgiving we're about to head

over to my grandparents. I have been writing and I'm going to bring my laptop

to my grandparents house, so hopefully I can get some more writing in. Molly's hanging out

over there. Hi Molly. Duncan's over there.

It's about 9 o'clock, so I need to start writing. I did a little bit of writing today but didn't

get that much done.

As expected I have not done much writing today. I think I've

only written like 50 words if that. I guess we'll see.

I'm starting in a new chapter.

I don't know how much I'm gonna write tonight but I'm at 58,000

words anyway so it's like whatever I get is good. The one thing I'm most looking

forward to already rewriting for the second draft

of Witch Pirates is definitely developing relationships better.

Especially one that I want to be a romantic love interest for one of the characters.

Their relationship needs to have better seeds in the beginning I just like, did not do that.

I feel like I'm getting sick and I have not written today, but I'm

disappointed that I didn't write today because this is like the first day I

haven't written at all. I was doing really good with writing every single

day. So I'm watching Spongebob, which is very interesting watching it as an adult.

This is a quick update to say that I've been sick the past two days so I have

not been writing and I'm really sad. I'm still at like 59,000 words

which is so hard for me to like not have the mental energy right now to write

because I'm so close to sixty thousand. I'm still sick and I haven't written

today, I don't think I am. It's like 8 o'clock and I think I'm gonna go to bed.

I really want to hit 60,000. I'm so annoyed that the end of this vlog is like, me sick.

It's the last day of NaNoWriMo and I'm still sick. My voice is slowly going

and walking around tires me out really quickly.

I've only been like, eating cough medicine. I did manage to write over a

thousand words. I just validated my thing. Yay I'm a

winner. Those are my stats. I was ahead the entire month which I am very happy

about. I've never been ahead the entire month. I've always been behind the entire

month until the eleventh hour of the last day. I am a chapter and a half away

from the end of act two and then I'm gonna start brainstorming act three and then

I'm gonna try to write it here in December. I'm just so happy with what

I've written and I'm excited to finish it. Still very much in love with Sharp

Hollows. Possibly December or even the new year is when I'm gonna really hit

hard on rewriting that. I need water so much right now, but it's not in here.

I want to know how you guys did with NaNoWriMo. If you won that's awesome, if

you didn't that's still awesome. You're still writing more words than you

thought you might have written if you didn't participate at all. I'm gonna let

you guys go and I'm probably gonna go to sleep. I'll see you guys soon then, bye!

For more infomation >> WRITING | nanowrimo 2017 - Duration: 20:18.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Flynn tweets point to obstruction of justice - Duration: 1:14.

Now for a look at stories making headlines around the world… and we start with the

controversy surrounding U.S. President Donald Trump and his former national security adviser

Michael Flynn.

And for the details… we turn to Ro Aram..

Aram..

Trump's personal lawyer has said that he was the one who wrote a tweet for the president

over the weekend about the firing of Flynn.

What does it say?

Well Semin… the tweet, written by John Dowd, states that Trump only fired Flynn because

he lied to Vice President Mike Pence and the FBI.

But the tweet also reads that Flynn's contacts with Russian officials were lawful.

This tweet has raised fresh questions about possible collusion between the Trump campaign

and Russia.

But, more importantly, it could also raise suspicions of obstruction of justice because

the FBI's former director James Comey, who Trump had fired, had testified under oath

that the president asked him to drop an investigation into Flynn's contacts with the Russians.

If Trump knew at the time of that conversation that Flynn was guilty, then it could constitute

an attempt to obstruct a legal inquiry.

Trump tweeted on Sunday that such a request was never made, accusing the media again of

more fake news.

For more infomation >> Trump's Flynn tweets point to obstruction of justice - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Honey Fried Chicken Bites | Food Network - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Honey Fried Chicken Bites | Food Network - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

AI Companion Robot Pororot - Duration: 5:05.

What would it be like if AI robots were your friends?

This is no longer a story from a sci-fi movie.

(SOV) "I'm your Pororot."

(" .")

Let's learn more about Korea's first AI robot of an animated character, prepping us

for a future in which humans coexist with AI robots.

On the 11th earlier this month, the Presidential Fourth Industrial Revolution Committee was

officially launched.

And there, a child-like and pure voice caught everyone's attention.

(SOV) "Who are you?

What's your name?"

( ? ?)

(SOV) "I'm Pororot, the children's president."

( .)

(SOV) "Are you a president as well?"

( ?)

(SOV) "Yes, I'm President Pororo of the children."

( . .)

It was none other than Pororot, Korea's first AI robot modeled after an animation

character.

The name Pororot is a combination of the popular character "Pororo" and "robot," and

it was created by a new startup company in Korea.

(Korean) "Pororot is a combination of "Pororo"

and "robot."

It's modeled after one of the most beloved Korean native characters, which I believe

is an innovative attempt never seen."

The robot's main feature is a speech recognition and synthesis engine, which is based on machine

learning to communicate with children and also convert texts into Pororo's voice.

As a result, Pororot can understand and interact with children, improving their language skills.

(SOV) "Can you sing your theme song?"

( .)

(SOV) "I will sing the theme song."

( )

(SOV) "Wow, it's Pororo

(" ~ ~)

(Korean) "Pororot can converse with children, read

books, play music or play simple games like word chain, which are some of its most basic

functions.

Also, it features some educational functions, including a word-guessing game for children

based on pictures."

Based on that feature, Pororot can assist children with academic studies,

(SOV) "Airplain."

(SOV) "That's right.

It's an airplane.

You are doing great " (" Airplain . )

allow parents to input text for Pororo to speak using a feature called Avata Talk, and

help parents better communicate with their children.

(SOV) "Would you like to eat some carrots?"

( )

(SOV) "Go to bed early so we can play more tomorrow

morning."

( )

(Korean) "We believe the most fundamental function

of robots is to keep people company.

Pororot can be more of a friend than assistant to children needing care.

Thus, it perfectly fulfills its core function."

Then, how was Pororot developed in the first place?

It resulted from over 2 years of hard work by Korea's top AI experts with chief marketing

officer Han Jeong-seok and engineer turned entrepreneur Jang Young-seung as the driving

forces.

(Korean) "I predicted that people would start using

robots instead of computers at home within a few years.

I saw the immense potential and value of the robotics industry, and it motivated me to

develop Pororot."

There were, however, more obstacles to overcome even after the completion of the development.

(Korean) "We had a hard time dealing with hardware

issues because we had to meet a hardware expert whenever those issues occurred, which took

a lot of time and effort."

One of the toughest obstacles was indeed the fact that AI robots are not considered real-life

applications just yet.

Therefore, consumers weren't keen to spend over $US1,000 just for an AI robot.

(Korean) "We were skeptical about the interest of domestic

consumers in robots that cost over US$1,000 each because robots aren't considered everyday

applications just yet.

Therefore, we decided to develop Pororot Mini with the most simple and essential features."

Then they received advanced orders using crowdfunding prior to the official launch in December and

sold a total of 1,400 robots within just a month, raising 260% of the target goal with

115 thousand dollars.

But the innovation never stops.

The crew will continue to spark a revolution with upgraded versions of Pororot.

(Korean) "Companion robots are supposed to remedy the

loneliness of humans.

We're going to continue to tackle various challenges in order for Pororot to fulfill

that role.

I'm sure companion robots will be a household essential and part of everyone's life sooner

than we think."

Beyond merely making life easier, they hope AI robots will be good friends and companions

for people.

That's what makes us anticipate what the AI robot field will create.

For more infomation >> AI Companion Robot Pororot - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

ហោរាសាស្រ្ត ប្រចាំថ្ងែ ចន្ទ័ ទី​ ០៤ ខែ ធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ ២០១៧, khmer horoscope 2017​ ​- ByOkideMedia - Duration: 13:47.

For more infomation >> ហោរាសាស្រ្ត ប្រចាំថ្ងែ ចន្ទ័ ទី​ ០៤ ខែ ធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ ២០១៧, khmer horoscope 2017​ ​- ByOkideMedia - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Special cooking methods to make better multigrain rice and tenderize cheap beef cuts - Duration: 2:26.

Local researchers have devised some new methods that can help us make more enticing home-cooked

food.

Researchers say all it takes is a cup of edible alcohol to make multi-grain rice fluffier…while

special aging methods can make cheap beef cuts more tender.

Cho Sung-min reports.

More and more Koreans are choosing multigrain rice over the nation's traditional staple,

white rice,... as their main source of carbs.

The Korea Rural Economic Institute reports that as of 2016 Korea's per capita rice consumption

had fallen sharply to 61.9 kilograms a year, down from 128.1 kilograms in 1985.

Sales of grains like barley, beans, and quinoa meanwhile... have doubled since the last decade...

and continue to increase.

Multigrain rice didn't go mainstream overnight.

Health experts have consistently warned that white rice can raise the risk of diabetes.

Westernized eating patterns have also contributed to the decline of white rice consumption.

To make multigrain rice more enjoyable and approachable for beginners,… researchers

at the Rural Development Administration have a suggestion -- they say the trick is alcohol.

Cooking the rice in nine parts water and one part Korean rice wine soju... brings down

the boiling temperature and lengthens the cooking time.

That makes the rice fluffier and smoother.

(KOREAN) "The overall texture and taste were better

when the alcohol was used."

The researchers added that the alcohol prevents rice from causing a spike in blood sugar when

consumed by bringing down its glycemic index.

(KOREAN) "Once the water is heated, the alcohol penetrates

the grains and weakens the structure."

A second cooking tip the team showcased is a special aging method for cheap beef cuts.

Researchers said the aging method can make unpopular cuts like chuck rolls and rounds

more tender.

(KOREAN) "During aging, meat is contained in a special

pack to retain its moisture for certain amount of time."

The researchers aim to complete the development of twenty four different meat-aging methods

depending on what part of cow the meat comes from.

Each method has a different duration and temperature.

The complete set of recipes will be publicized so that people can try it for themselves.

Cho Sung-min, Arirang news.

For more infomation >> Special cooking methods to make better multigrain rice and tenderize cheap beef cuts - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

043 過去に未練 タイムマシンを作る デロリアン デアゴスティーニ BTTF Eaglemoss イーグルモス タイムサーキット - Duration: 11:33.

For more infomation >> 043 過去に未練 タイムマシンを作る デロリアン デアゴスティーニ BTTF Eaglemoss イーグルモス タイムサーキット - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Text & Graphics into Jell-O! - Duration: 12:57.

Hi. This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how make text and graphics look like Jell-O.

This is an update of a tutorial I did quite a while ago on a much earlier version of Photoshop.

This update is more flexible.

I provided this template that you to download, so you can follow along.

Its link is my video's description or project files below.

Make a copy of it by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + J. Name the copy, "Larger Pattern" and temporarily hide it.

Open your Horizontal Type Tool and open your list of fonts.

Choose one that's relatively heavy.

I'm using "Cooper Black Regular".

If you'd like to use it, I provided its link, as well.

For now, I'll make its size 285 points, Crisp and Center Alignment.

Its color is irrelevant, since we're going to create a "Color Overlay" for the text.

Click on the document and type out your text.

To adjust its size, highlight it and click and drag the the "T" icon to the left or right.

To re-position it, open your Move Tool and move it.

Let's leave enough room above it to place a graphic.

Click the New Layer icon to make a new layer.

Open your "Custom Shape Tool" and at the top, choose "Pixels".

If you're using CS5 or earlier, the pixel icon is here.

Open your current shapes and click the gear icon to open your full list of shape presets.

I'll click "Objects", but feel free to pick whatever you like.

Click OK to replace your current shapes with the shapes you just picked.

Click the thumbnail of the one you'd like to use.

Click the gear icon at the top and tick, "Defined Proportions" and check, "From Center".

Drag out the shape above your text.

To center it over your text, open your Move Tool and drag it.

To center your shape and text over the plate,

Shift-click the text to make it active, as well, and drag them to the center.

We'll convert the shape and text into one Smart Object, so we can modify them non-destructively,

as well as replace them with another shape and/or text, without having to re-do most of the effects.

Click the icon at the upper, right of the Layers panel and click "Convert to Smart Object".

Reduce the "Fill" to 0%.

Doing this makes the Smart Object invisible, but when we add filters and Layer Styles to it,

we'll see the full visibility of the effects.

Make 3 copies of it by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + J three times.

Name the top copy, "Highlight 2", the second copy, "Highlight 1", the next one, "Text"

and the bottom one, "Bottom".

Make the "Text" layer active and double-click an empty area of the layer to open its Layer Style window.

Click "Bevel & Emboss".

The Style is Inner Bevel, the Technique is Smooth and the Depth is approximately 300%.

The Direction is Up, the Size is 16 pixels and Soften it 0 pixels.

Uncheck "Global Light".

The Angle is 117 degrees and the Altitude is 69 degrees.

Open "Gloss Contour" and click the gear icon.

Click "Large List" and click "Ring".

The Highlight Mode is Screen, the color is white and the Opacity is 100%.

The Shadow Mode is Color Burn, the color is black and the Opacity is 20%.

Click "Contour".

Double-click the contour thumbnail and drag the Output point to 85%.

Click "Inner Glow".

The color is white, the Blend Mode is Color Dodge and the Opacity is 24%.

The Technique is Softer, the Source is Center, the Choke is 31% and the Size is 35 pixels..

The Contour is Linear and the Range is 50%.

Click "Color Overlay".

Click the color box and for now, pick a bright red: FF0006.

I'll show you how you can easily change all the colors of the Jell-O later.

Click "Outer Glow".

The color is white, the Blend Mode is "Overlay" and the Opacity is 30%.

The Spread is 0 and the Size is 24 pixels.

The Contour is Linear and the Range is 50%.

Click "Drop Shadow".

Click the color box and type in 800000.

The Blend Mode is "Multiply" and the Opacity is 100%.

Uncheck "Global Light" and make the Angle 120 degrees.

The Distance is 6 pixels, the Spread is 17%, the Size is 12 pixels and the Contour is Linear.

We're going to drag a copy of the Bevel & Emboss layer style onto the "Highlight 1" layer.

To do this, make the "Highlight 1" layer active, go to "Bevel & Emboss" and press and hold

Alt or Option as you drag a copy of it onto the "Highlight 1" layer.

Double-click it to see it in the Layer Style window.

Change the Depth to 154%, the Size to 25 pixels and Soften it 2 pixels.

Change the Angle to 133 degrees and the Altitude to 74 degrees.

Change the Opacity of the Shadow to 15%.

Uncheck "Contour".

Next, we'll drag the Bevel & Emboss layer style from "Highlight 1" to Highlight 2".

Since it's the only layer style under "Effects", go to the "fx" icon and drag a copy of it

onto the "Highlight 2" layer.

Double-click "Bevel & Emboss" to open it.

Change the Angle to minus 146 and open the Gloss Contour thumbnails.

Click "Cone Inverted".

Next, we'll give our Jell-O a bit more depth.

Scroll to the "Text" layer and drag a copy of the "fx" icon onto the "Bottom" layer to

copy all the effects to that layer.

Make the "Bottom" layer active and Ctrl-click it or Cmd-click it to make a selection of its shape.

Click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask of the selection next to the active layer.

Click off the chain-link icon to unlink the layer and the layer mask.

Doing this allows us to reposition or resize either of them independently of the other.

Click the layer to make it active and reduce its opacity to 40%.

Hide "Inner Glow", "Outer Glow" and "Drop Shadow".

Double-click "Effects" to open the Layer Style window.

Click "Inner Shadow".

Make the Blend Mode: Multiply, the color: black and the Opacity: 70%.

Uncheck Global Light and make the Angle: 120 degrees.

Make the Distance: 6 pixels, the Choke: 0% and the Size: 12 pixels.

Go to Filter, Blur and Gaussian Blur.

Blur it 3 pixels.

We'll move the layer 10 pixels to the left and 10 pixels down.

To do this, press and hold the Shift key as you press the Left arrow on your keyboard once

and the Down arrow once.

Next, we'll magnify the pattern a little inside the Jell-O, which gives it a magnifying glass effect.

We're going to drag a copy of the layer mask next to the "Larger Pattern" layer.

Doing this, will confine the enlargement of the pattern just inside the Jell-O.

Make the "Larger Pattern" layer visible and active.

Open the Transform Tool by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + T.

Click the chain-link icon next to the Width and Height.

This links them together, so whatever percentage we type into one, will appear in the other.

In either field, type in 110%.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Next, we'll brighten our background, while keeping the Jell-O as is.

Make the background active and click the Adjustment Layer icon.

Click "Levels".

In the Input Highlight field, type in 240.

Next, we'll change the color of the Jell-O.

But first, we'll place all of our Jell-O layers into a folder.

To do this, make the "Bottom" layer active

and scroll to the top.

Shift-click the top layer to make all the Jell-O layers active.

Press Ctrl or Cmd + G.

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and this time, click "Hue/Saturation".

To confine the Adjustment layer to affect just the Jell-O and not the background,

we need to clip the Adjustment layer to the folder, where all of our Jell-O layers are.

To do this, either click the "Clipping Mask" icon or press Ctrl + Alt + G on Windows

or Cmd + Option + G on a Mac.

Drag the Hue slider to the right or left.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Text & Graphics into Jell-O! - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

Senior North Korean military leader conducts secret inspection of JSA - Duration: 0:51.

Following the recent defection of a North Korean soldier,... one of the regime's most

senior military officials is believed to have personally carried out a secret inspection

of the Joint Security Area in the truce village of Panmunjeom.

Seoul-based Yonhap News agency reported-- General Ri Myong-su , the head of the Korean

People's Army General Staff conducted the inspection around a week ago.

Local government sources say his personal involvement indicates how seriously the regime

takes the incident.

The North has reshuffled all its guards at the JSA,... dug out a trench and planted trees

at the border area, where the soldier blazed through during his escape.

Three weeks ago,... a North Korean soldier made a dramatic escape to the South through

the JSA, getting shot multiple times as fled.

For more infomation >> Senior North Korean military leader conducts secret inspection of JSA - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man Ending Scene | Spider-Man (2002) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:30.

No matter what I do...

...no matter how hard I try...

...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.

You must miss him so much.

It's been so hard without him.

There's something I've been wanting to tell you.

When I was up there...

...and I thought I was gonna die...

...there was only one person who I was thinking of.

And it wasn't who I thought it'd be.

It was you, Pete.

I kept thinking:

"I hope I make it through this...

...so I can see Peter Parker's face one more time."

Really?

There's only one man who's always been there for me...

...who makes me feel...

...like I'm more than I ever thought I could be.

That I'm just...

...me.

And that's okay.

The truth is...

...I love you.

I love you so much, Peter.

All I wanted was to tell her how much I loved her.

I can't...

You can't what?

Tell you...

...everything. I mean, there's so much to tell.

Yeah. There's so much to tell.

I want you to know...

...that I will always be there for you.

I will always be there to take care of you.

I promise you that.

I will always be your friend.

Only a friend...

...Peter Parker?

That's all I have to give.

Whatever life holds in store for me...

...I will never forget these words:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

This is my gift.

My curse.

Who am I?

I'm Spider-Man.

For more infomation >> Spider-Man Ending Scene | Spider-Man (2002) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man vs Green Goblin Festival Fight | Spider-Man (2002) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:00.

What is that? - Must be new this year.

What is that?

That's our glider!

What the hell was that?

Code three! Code three!!

- Oh, my God! Harry! - M.J.!

Harry! Help me! Harry!

Hahaha! Out, am I?

- Mary Jane! - Harry!

Hello, my dear.

It's Spider-Man!

- Come on. Move, kid. - Billy!

Somebody help him!

No!

Mommy!

- Hold it right there! - I surrender.

- Oh, boy. - Hold it right there!

Impressive!

- Mary Jane! - Help! Someone please help me!

Hold on!

Watch out!

We'll meet again, Spider-Man!

Well, beats taking the subway.

Don't mind us. She just needs to use the elevator.

Wait!

Who are you?

- You know who I am. - I do?

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

For more infomation >> Spider-Man vs Green Goblin Festival Fight | Spider-Man (2002) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Rudolph is in front of our house! | Vlogmas day 2| Crazydivers - Duration: 6:05.

Vlogmas day 2

N'ael: you are not in the frame

good morning everybody

Happy second day of vlogmas

Are you happy to have a calendar?

I have mine to open

what is it?

Nico (in french): it is so badly done!

I see the 21th chocolate from here

oh crap

bulsh*t

N'ael: No it's not in autofocus

it won't focus on your f...

it's not in autofocus

i focused it mannualy

so, I've got a card today

from stefy

ooooh

it's a magnet

with a westfalia

i love it

I love it it's so cute

I'm gonna put it on the fridge

yay

I love it thank you

so you have your first day and your second day to open

he has a kinder christmas... advent calendar

what do you want to do today?

Nico: work hard, party harder

do you want to set up the christmas tree?

do you want to set up the outside today?

Nico: yes

N'ael: okay

so we are going to set up the outside today

Hey Luna,

heeey

do you like our christmas decoration?

do you like them?

so that's it for today guys, I hope you've liked this video

give it a thumbs up if you liked it

tell us what christmas decoration you made

We primarilly bought them second hand

or in clearance so these ones cost us about

i would say 50 dollars top

so that's not too bad

and yep, I hope to see you tomorrow

byye

For more infomation >> Rudolph is in front of our house! | Vlogmas day 2| Crazydivers - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

⭐️ ASMR ⭐️Will you be able to solve this crime? Let's play Detectives - Duration: 13:22.

hello to all my little "corazones".

Hello my little "saltamontes", how are you?

Welcome to another "mental games video" with Sasha, your trusted psychologist

Today we will only do one riddle

and it is said that only people with IQ of at least 140 will be able to answer and solve it.

Are you ready to accept this challenge? Ok, stay here and let's get started.

Imagine you are Sharlock Holmes.

One day a young detective, named, let's say, Smith, or your last name, had to solve an unusual crime. In this circumstance five people were involved

they all knew each other, and one was murdered with a gun.

The drawback is that, for a strange reason, the archive had no information about who the victim was and who the killer was.

Specifically, we must therefore understand who the victim was and who the killer was.

At this point I introduce you to the first person involved in this story: JOHN.

John is an amateur tennis player. The day after the crime, he and another person who has nothing to do with this story, played an amateur tennis tournament.

This is the only thing we know about John. Now let's talk about JACK.

Now let's talk about JACK.

Jack moved to that city a year before the murder,

but was born and grew up on a small island whose residents devoted themselves to fishing.

This is why his biggest dream was to have his own boat. This was Jack, gentlemen.

. Now let's move on to the third individual in this story. His name is Steve.

Steve works as a model and he love himself. So much so that a few days before the murder he began to pose for Bill

who was painting his portrait.

And you say: Steve was posing for Bill, but who is Bill?

This is BILL.

Bill is a famous portrait painter. Next week he thinks can finish Steve's.

Ok now let's move on to the next individual in this story to know who the victim was and who the killer was.

Do you already have an idea? Ok let's go on with ALEX.

Since the day of the murder, Alex, that is dedicated to the investigation of marine fauna, is on an expedition in the Antarctic with 20 other scientists.

I repeat, Since the day of the murder, Alex is on an expedition in the Antarctic with 20 other scientists.

Apart from the details of the people involved, I remind you that we have to guess who the killer is and who the victim, apart from these clues I just gave you

or, we say, the presentation and description of the five people involved in this crime, the detective noted other very important circumstances.

A week before the murder, the killer broke his leg. A week before the murder, the killer broke his leg.

Steve and Alex met for the first time about 6 months before the murder. I repeat, Steve and Alex met about 6 months before the murder.

And lastly: Alex and the killer knew each other from childhood: they lived in neighboring houses in a big city.

I'm going to repeat the last note of our great detective.

Alex and the killer knew each other from childhood: they lived in neighboring houses in a big city.

After thinking very, very, very much, Smith deduced who the killer was and who the victim. And can you do it?

Ok, I'll give you some time to think.

Ok we want to have the answer.

Who killed who? Ok the answer is simple. If you have pondered enough and you have carefully considered the description of the characters

and the last notes that our great detective got to solve the case. The correct answer is:

Bill killed jack.

How did you get to this conclusion? What was the logic of our detective?

Since the day after the murder John played a tennis match, he can not be the killer

because playing with a broken leg would be impossible and no one can heal so quickly.

Remember that the day after the murder John played a tennis match and the killer had a broken leg, so it's impossible that it was John.

Alex can not be the killer because he was his neighbor during his childhood.

Steve was innocent because he met Alex 6 months before the murder and the killer knew Alex from childhood.

Therefore, the killer must be Jack or Bill. We can say with some confidence that it was not jack

jack because he did not know the killer from childhood as he grew up on an island.

Only Bill remains: he is alive, because next week he will complete the portrait of Steve.

Do you remember that he had to finish Steve's portrait? So he can not be the victim, he's the killer. Because he is alive.

Only we miss knowing who the victim was. Detective Smith, as we decided to call him,

Detective Smith knows that Alex is in the Antarctica studying the animals so he's alive.

John, who played tennis the day after the murder, and Steve whose painting was about to be completed by Bill the following week

they are both alive. Therefore Bill has killed the poor jack, of which nothing is known because he is a little .... Dead. Poor Jack.

Now please leave me under your comments. What did you think ?

Have you guessed or confused yourself with all these questions and this descriptions of the detective?

So, as always, leave me a like, a comment, and let me know if you enjoyed this new mental games video.

So, as always, leave me a like, a comment, and let me know if you enjoyed this new mental games video.

. If you're new to the Sasha channel here we have two teams: the "corazones" team and the "saltamontes" team, so let me know which one you want to belong to

or if you're already part of one of my two incredible groups.

A little kiss to my "corazones" and a little kiss for my little "saltamontes". Bye Bye.

For more infomation >> ⭐️ ASMR ⭐️Will you be able to solve this crime? Let's play Detectives - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea pushing to have U.S. recognize regime as nuclear power - Duration: 1:54.

North Korea is continuing to celebrate the "historic completion" of its nuclear arsenal...

and is also pushing to earn full recognition from other nations... as a member of the nuclear

club.

However, according to the latest analysis of last Wednesday's missile test,...

U.S. officials now say the North Korean rocket... likely broke up during re-entry.

Yu Joonhee reports.

North Korea's state media is continuing to praise its latest ICBM test,... calling it

a "historic completion" of its nuclear weapons program... and proof of its mastery in missile

technology.

A large rally was held in Pyongyang... and celebratory remarks delivered by top regime

officials... to commemorate this self-proclaimed milestone.

Analysts say this is a political move... aimed at pressuring the U.S. to recognize the North

as a nuclear power... for use an important bargaining chip before a possible return to

dialogue.

The reclusive nation may be willing to return to the negotiating table with Washington...

as parties of equal standing... in order to guarantee the regime's continued survival.

In fact,... following North Korea's initial claim back in 2005... that it successfully

developed nuclear weapons,... one of the regime's stated goals called for the improvement in

its relations with United States.

Also in 2007,... just a year following its first nuclear test,... it also enjoyed major

success on the diplomatic front... including an inter-Korean summit among other cross-border

agreements.

However, Pyongyang's true intentions aside,...

U.S. officials now say that last week's test-fired missile,... may have broke up as it re-entered

the Earth's atmosphere.

Although technical analysis is ongoing,... the officials say North Korea is struggling

to master the necessary re-entry technology,... to obtain a fully-working ICBM.

It remains to be seen if Pyongyang's latest escalation could,... ironic as it may sound,...

provide the impetus for renewed talks between North Korea and the U.S.

Yu Joonhee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea pushing to have U.S. recognize regime as nuclear power - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea condemns South Korea and US for joint air exercise - Duration: 0:39.

North Korea is raising a stink about the joint South Korea-U.S. military drills.

Lambasting the military exercise on Sunday,... the regime said the drill is an "all-out provocation"

that "may lead to a nuclear war at any moment."

Running a commentary in North Korea's state-run Rodong Sinmun,... Pyongyang said "such drill

is a dangerous provocation as it is driving tension on the Korean peninsula to the brink

of a war",... and that both "South Korean and the U.S. puppet forces are foolish as

to run amok with such stealth fighters."

The regime also said the U.S. is begging for war by holding the drill.

For more infomation >> North Korea condemns South Korea and US for joint air exercise - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Oil prices dip in North Korea amid UN sanctions curbing oil imports - Duration: 0:53.

While global crude oil prices are on an upward trend,... it's not the same in North Korea.

Citing a Japanese report,..

U.S.-based Radio Free Asia says the price of diesel in the North has dipped over 60-percent,...

trading at some six-thousand seven-hundred-65 North Korean won for a single liter.

It's hard to know exactly how much that is, but it's significantly less than one U.S.

dollar.

The same amount of gasoline was priced at 15-thousand-nine-hundred-90 won -- a little

under two dollars -- also down more than 25 percent.

What's notable is that the price drop comes despite UN sanctions on North Korea's imports

of oil products -- slapped on the regime just days after its sixth nuclear test in September.

The report attributed the cheaper fuel to massive oil imports from Russia.

For more infomation >> Oil prices dip in North Korea amid UN sanctions curbing oil imports - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea-U.S. ready for air force joint drills against N. Korea's missile provocations - Duration: 1:42.

A massive South Korea-U.S. military exercise will take place over the Korean Peninsula

starting today,... the largest joint drill the allies have ever held.

Designed to boost "combat effectiveness" against North Korea,... the United States has sent

some 230 combat aircraft,... including the most sophisticated stealth fighters and bombers.

Lee Unshin has this story.

The air forces of South Korea and the United States are ready for another joint exercise,

set to start on Monday.

The 5-day drill, dubbed Vigilant Ace, will involve more than 230 warplanes from both

sides, including 6 U.S. F-22 Raptors, and 6 F-35s -- some of the air forces' most advanced

fighter jets.

Throughout the training about 12,000 personnel will demonstrate wartime defenses and airstrikes

on mock North Korean nuclear and missile targets.

The exercises come after the North fired an intercontinental ballistic missile last Wednesday.

Pyongyang condemned the scheduled annual drill.

Its state media said Washington is "begging for nuclear war," and claimed that the missile

launch was a legitimate part of strengthening what it called its "self-defensive nuclear

deterrence."

North Korea's latest missile is believed by experts to be capable of reaching all parts

of the continental U.S.

Despite its range, though, reports say U.S. officials now believe the missile likely did

not survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere.

Amid growing tensions, Washington's National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster says the North's

nuclear program is the "greatest immediate threat" to the United States -- that the risk

of war with North Korea is growing every day, and that Washington is in a race to find a

solution.

Lee Unshin Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea-U.S. ready for air force joint drills against N. Korea's missile provocations - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Hair Fall Out | 6 AVOIDABLE WAYS! - Duration: 4:00.

Hello Boys and Girls.

I hope you're ready to get that Samuel L. Jackson look...huh, yeah, uh huh, uh huh.

In this video I'm going to be showing you how to make your hair fall out.

Well, I'll be telling you how to make your hair fall out.

I'm not actually going to make my own hair fall out because I'm not a moron.

"Queries of the Interweb."

So I recently broke three thousand subs.

I use a tool called Tube Buddy to grow my youtube channel.

If you're trying to grow a youtube channel, you need to be using this tool.

Link to it is in the description.

Now let me be clear.

This video is not about Trichotillomania.

I know, it's a big word for some you people.

Trichotillomania is classified as an impulse control disorder which means that people who

have it, can't help but pull out their hair uncontrollably.

This video isn't about that.

I know that anybody can pull out their hair to make their hair come out and I know that

some people do it out of impulse because they can't control themselves.

I don't know much about it because I've never had it.

So if you're looking for info on that, I'm not your guy.

I'm going to be showing you six avoidable ways that you can make your hair fall but

I guess by learning these things, you'll know how to make your hair not fall out too.

So here we go!

So the first way to make your hair fall out is to put yourself through some sort of physical

stress.

Physical stress can trigger hair loss.

There's a condition called telogen effluvium.

I'm very scientific.

Telogen Effluvium is a condition in which your hair falls out after a traumatic event.

Your hair cycle gets thrown all out of whack.

Your hair can get kicked into the shedding phase.

See sources in the description for more info on this.

I'm very scientific.

The second way to control hair fall or to help your hair fall out is to get pregnant.

So this kind of ties back into physical trauma.

Delivering a baby is quite a traumatic experience I imagine, so I here.

Now obviously only half of you watching can accomplish this one so... not that you should

get pregnant just to make your hair fall out, that would be a very poor decision.

So now that you know by not getting pregnant, your hair will stay in tact.

The third way to make your hair fall out is to over-consume vitamin A. According to the

American Academy of Dermatology, who I definitely follow when I'm not making videos about hair

loss, over-consuming vitamin A can trigger hair loss.

The fourth way to make your hair fall out is vitamin B deficiency.

Vitamin B deficiency is kind of uncommon because vitamin B is in so many foods we eat like

fish, dairy, meat, poultry, all that good stuff.

Stop eating vitamin B and your hair well become like Keegan-Michael Key.

This fifth way to make your hair fall out is protein deficiency.

According to the American Academy of Dermatology, who as I mentioned I follow them.

I follow their organization.

I stay up to date with all their stuff.

Under-consuming protein could cause your body to halt hair growth in order to ration your

protein.

And the sixth way to make your hair fall out is, excessive styling; the dyes, the drying,

the perming, the blow drying, the hair relaxers, the hair straighteners, I, I don't really

use any of that crap so I don't really know that much about them, but excessively styling

your hair, can cause your hair to fall out.

If you start using a product, your hair starts falling out, I don't know, maybe do the math,

stop using the product.

Stop using the product.

Stay away from the product.

If you want a good hair product, I got a product that's one hundred percent organic.

Now you know how to control your hair fall.

If you want to know how to make your hair fall out, you can look at the sources I've

mentioned below.

Thanks so much for watching guys, thanks for three thousand subs.

Holy crap, three thousand of you!

That's like a decent size stadium, I think.

I don't know, I, I don't know.

I'll see you guys in the next video, peace!

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Hair Fall Out | 6 AVOIDABLE WAYS! - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Gingerbread Rocky Road Fudge | RECIPE - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> How to Make Gingerbread Rocky Road Fudge | RECIPE - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pope Francis says he 'wept' while meeting Rohingya Refugees - Duration: 0:32.

Pope Francis has defended his refusal to mention the word "Rohingya" during his recent trip

to Myanmar.

He said he had spoken privately about the humanitarian crisis with the nation's leaders

and that he believed a more direct approach would have backfired.

He added that he was moved to tears when he met with Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh.

The pontiff spent four days in Myanmar last week and has been widely criticized for not

speaking out against what many western countries have called the "ethnic cleansing" of Rohingya

Muslims."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét