Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 5 2017

I'll say it once:

You'll tell me everything you've done.

Every law you've broken for your business till date.

Or else I'll get you in a condition where

--forget about business--

you won't be able to even beg.

Inspector: Tell me!

Phew! Hot in here, isn't it?

Get an AC installed...

Inspector: Mr. Abhiman Walia...

...this isn't a business meeting of yours.

You're just a despicable criminal.

I'm giving you 2 minutes to speak.

Otherwise, I'll have to use other ways to make you speak.

I told you...

...you're pointing fingers at the wrong man, Inspector Abhiram.

Fine. You gave me 2 minutes.

I'll give you...

...a minute and a half.

Either you leave me outside with respect...

...Or keep asking these questions, and wait for your death.

The choice is yours.

Choice?

Inspector: Alright, took your 2nd choice.

Now tell me whatever you've done, and what's your next plan.

What all have I done...

...the list is too long.

But yeah, I can tell you what I'm about to do.

There's a village 150 kms away from Mumbai

...that's gonna disappear from the country's map.

My factory will be built there, and the villagers...

...up with their God.

Till the time I'm alive,

I'll never let you do this.

But who said you'll be alive for long?

Your time is over. Now wait for the clock to tick.

5...

(*gunshots outside*)

4...

3...

2...

...1.

I've fulfilled one promise of mine.

Now time for the other one.

(*stab*)

(*drops knife*)

(*sirens and helicopter*)

(*gunshot*)

(*gun click*)

(*gunshots*)

For more infomation >> DWANDH | Action-Drama Short-Film (w/ English Subtitles) - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

HACK BẦU CUA 2018 - QUY LUẬT GAME BẦU CUA 2018 BẢN CHUẨN - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> HACK BẦU CUA 2018 - QUY LUẬT GAME BẦU CUA 2018 BẢN CHUẨN - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Good Doctor 1x11 Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:30.

For every minute you loved...

What did you think this job was?

To save people's lives.

... For every moment you missed.

How many times is Shaun gonna have to prove himself before you give him a shot?

Experience television's #1 new show streaming now and On Demand.

Nice work, Dr. Murphy.

And be ready for the most anticipated return of any new series.

He may not be coming back.

The Good Doctor, new episodes start Monday January 8th on ABC.

For more infomation >> The Good Doctor 1x11 Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mayo Chiki! 「AMV」 - เผลอใจ - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Mayo Chiki! 「AMV」 - เผลอใจ - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Dinner Conversations | Adopted, Aren't We All? feat. Mark Schultz - Duration: 30:46.

Our guest today on dinner conversations is Mark Schultz. Mark is a contemporary Christian recording artist.

He sold over 2 million records, and he's a nice fella. And he was adopted.

That's right. Yeah, and a lot of his songs

even, his storytelling way of writing songs, is a lot about his experience as

an adopted child, and now, he is an adopted parent. They just adopted, he and his wife.

They have two biological sons,

adopted a daughter, and what we talk about— We get into how adoption is not something that is just for families who are adopting.

It affects everybody.

That's right. It's a community thing, especially as the church, that children, orphans, and widows—

And we were adopted in Christ.

That's right. So we all understand that relationship, and then we're able to extend that relationship to others like Mark.

It's good.

I think it's a beautiful conversation.

We should all have T-shirts to say "I'm

adopted" and be proud of it. Hey, there's one seat left at the table, and it's yours. Let's join the conversation.

So you were adopted? How'd that go for you?

So growing up adopted but with biological,

well, a brother and a sister who are biological to your parents.

Yes.

So I'm interested in that. Like did that produce any insecurities or tension, or how has that played out?

Did they like you best?

I didn't know I was adopted 'til I was like

third grade probably.

Really?

Kept it a secret.

So I didn't even know to ask. So we're going through our baby books, and I'm looking through there,

and my sister is a year younger than me.

She's in second grade. My brother's five years older than me.

And my sister's looking through baby books, and I'm looking at stuff

and I'm like, Hey,

you've got that,

but I don't have that in my book, and hey, you got...but I don't have that in my book.

And so I said, "Mom, I've got a discrepancy here." I maybe didn't use that word, but you know what I mean.

And so

my mom said, "Well, you don't have certain things in there because we don't have them because you're adopted."

And I was like, "What does that mean?" And they were like, "Well, adopted means, you know, with your brother and sister,

that's who we got. God gave us them. You, we got to go pick you out special."

I was like, Man, that feels good. And so I got to about the eighth grade and my sister was a seventh grader,

and we're arguing over something really important like shoes, and she said, "Yeah, well."

She was just mad because I'd won the argument, and she goes, "You're not even supposed to be in this family because you're adopted."

And I stopped for a second,

and I looked at her, and then I started to smile on the inside, and then I said, "Yeah,

you know what that means? It means mom and dad got to pick me out special. They just got stuck with you."

It still feels good to say that, even when I'm older.

That's all you knew.

Yeah, I didn't think about it that much growing up really because I just had a great family.

It's fulfilling.

But the questions about like, I mean, birth parents and stuff,

that's got to be natural to think about it at least.

Have you ever wanted to meet them?

I think it would be neat to meet her to thank her, to say how grateful I am

because I could have missed out on the whole thing, you know. I played this benefit, and it was in Texas, and

it was for

adoption, and I remember this girl, and she was a cheerleader, just a cute thing, and she came to the show with her mom,

and I was playing my song. I had a song about being adopted, and she knew it.

She came up to me after the show, and there were probably a thousand people there that knew her and knew her family, and she

was trying not to cry and she was just holding it together, and her mom said, "Hey,

can we talk to you for a second?" I said, "Sure," and she said, "My daughter

has just given her baby up for adoption, and nobody in town knew she was pregnant." And I

remember she was standing there, and she looks at me,

and she said, "I know you were adopted, and I know you have a birth mom. Is my little boy

that I gave him up for adoption— Is he gonna hate me one day?"

And I remember holding her, and I hugged her just for so long; and in that moment,

though I've never met my birth mom,

it was me hugging my birth mom and her hugging her son that she gave up for adoption. And it was such— Oh man,

it was so beautiful because it was me

affirming her.

And so several times when I meet a birth mom and I feel that weight for me to say. "You're a hero to me.

There's nothing coming from me except pure love for who you are."

Who's got some jokes?

I must've felt your tears

When they took me from your arms

I'm sure I must have heard you say goodbye

Young and so afraid

Had you made a big mistake?

But could an ocean even hold the tears you cried?

You had dreams for me

You wanted the best for me

And you made the only choice you could that night

You gave life to me

A brand new the world to see

Like playing baseball in the yard with dad at night

Mom reading Goodnight Moon

Praying in my room

So if you worry if your choice was right

When you gave me up

You gave everything to me

And if I saw you on the street

Would you know that it was me?

Would your eyes be blue or green like mine?

Would we share a warm embrace?

Would you know me in your heart?

Or would you smile and let me walk on by?

Knowing you had dreams for me

You wanted the best for me.

Oh I hope that you'd be proud of who I am

You gave life to me

A chance to find my dreams

And the chance to fall in love

You should have seen her shining face

On our wedding day

Oh, is this the dream you had in mind?

When you gave me up

You gave everything to me

And when I see you there

Watching from Heaven's gates

Into your arms I'm gonna run

And when you look in my eyes

You can see me whole life

See who I was and who I've become

Because you gave life to me

A brand new world to see

Like playing baseball with my sons late at night

And reading Goodnight Moon

And praying in their room

I'm so grateful that I've had this life

When you gave me up

You gave everything

When you gave me up

You gave everything

When you gave me up

You gave everything to me

Dinner Conversations is presented by Project Beautiful, and we love them.

They told us the other day about those five girls

over in Nepal, was it?

Yeah, in Nepal.

And the trafficker comes up to them — they're uneducated —

promises them jobs because they just had an earthquake in their hometown, and they speak a local dialect, which limits their opportunities.

So here comes the trafficker and says, "We've got jobs in Iraq. Come with us." So they get to the border, and

Project Beautiful is there looking and looking for red flags.

They've been trained in red flags, and the trafficker told the girl, "Don't talk to anybody.

Don't speak to anybody," which is one of the things they do, and so

Project Beautiful goes up to the girls and the trafficker and asks them questions. Of course, the trafficker

immediately denies he even knows these ladies.

He's arrested. The girls are taken back home and taught what to look for, and

they were so grateful. And it was before

they got into the sex trafficking, so they didn't have to go through 25 years of therapy.

That's why I love this

organization. They intercept them before.

That's right. They intercept them,

and then they educate them about the gospel message, too, which I think is one of the wonderful things. So after they have already

extended this tangible hope of bringing them home, they then offer this

eternal hope, and so we are asking that you partner with us, that our Dinner Conversations family comes alongside

Mark and me. Go to projectbeautiful.org/dinnerconversations, and for $30 a month,

three lives a year are rescued, are intercepted from

modern-day slavery. Before they ever get into human trafficking and being trafficked like these girls in Nepal,

they're intercepted and educated. So for $30 a month, three lives a year — go to projectbeautiful.org/dinnerconversations.

We have a special gift for you there as well that we'd like to offer just to say how important

this is to us and how important we hope it becomes to you.

And if we don't help, who will? Project Beautiful, because every life is beautiful and worth fighting for.

So you still didn't answer my question. Would you like to meet her?

At some point in time,

I would, but, you know, my mom and my dad are my mom and my dad.

And I think it'd be hard for them. I think it'd be hard for me to say, "Hey,

I'm bringing somebody home for Christmas this year."

I want to go back to this.

I've heard you call your birth mother a hero. I think if I was adopted and was in a real, whole family,

I would go, you mean you're calling your birth mother hero? I would call my

adopted parents a hero, so I'm interested in like where that terminology comes from or where that perspective change for you or came from.

I remember I was getting ready to do a concert one night,

and I remember this lady said, "Hey, would you ever want to meet your birth mom someday?" And I was like,

I think it'd be kind of weird now if I just showed up at her door and was like, "Hey, remember me?"

I was bald then too.

Still here.

Put me in a onesie, and I'm still there.

You know what? I said, "No, I've never met her," and I said, "I think it'd be kind of weird."

She said, "Would you ever want to?" which is the question you all asked me, and I said, "You know what?

I don't think so because she was probably

young, and it was just one of those things,

and she was insecure, and

maybe she just felt like it was the best thing to do, kind of a selfish thing maybe for her, but she just said, '

Hey, I can't raise a baby, so I'm giving it up.'" And if this lady could have come across the table,

she was a sweet old lady,

but she would have grabbed me around the thing. And I could see her lip was quivering and she was getting tears in her

eyes. Honestly, she looked at me, and she said, "Did you say selfish?" And I said, "Yeah,

but I'm just saying when you're young and you give somebody up for adoption." She goes,

"Let me ask you something. Have you ever been pregnant?" That's what she said, and I was honest and I said, "No."

And she said, "You know, for a birth mom who's young to go through life and be pregnant and everybody know

she's not married

and they know her story, for her to actually take the time to walk through those nine months and carry you instead of

having an alternative option,

that's not out of selfishness that you were born." And then she said,

"To give birth and go through the pain of that process, it wasn't out of a selfishness that you were born."

And then she said, "Hardest of all, for her to be in the hospital room and say,

'You're my little baby, and I want to give you the best life possible, but I know that I can't right now,

but I know that there's a

family out there that can and will and wants to,' and

then she kissed you on the head"

— here's your Barbara Walters moment — "she kissed you on the head,

and she gave you to a nurse who then gave you to another family."

She said, "That was the hardest thing she would have ever done in her life."

And she said, "I guarantee it wasn't out of selfishness that you were born. It was out of love that you were born and

given up for adoption." And my jaw hit the floor, and then all of a sudden

I thought, Oh my gosh, I've never thought through that whole thing.

But the the process of what she would have had to have gone through, especially back in the day,

That's where she became a hero to me.

Al, you talk a lot about story, and why is it important that we share our story?

Well, I think it's important because

I only see things through my set of eyes, and so the story that I've lived is through my

perspective, but when you share your story,

often there'll be someone that comes in from the outside and says,

"Did you ever notice this?" The perspective of another person adds color to your story often,

whether they're professional or whether they're a friend, and sometimes that perspective will will really heal you

or be a part of your healing. So yeah,

sharing it just means that there are other eyes because, again,

I just see out of my eyes, but you can see me

and I can't see me.

And don't you think also when you open up and tell your story

that people who have had a similar story

instantly relate to it?

Absolutely.

And then they open up about theirs when they might have been embarrassed to.

Absolutely, and I think that's the power of story. Most people really want to share their story.

They really want to, but they don't know they have permission or they weren't taught that it's OK.

But yeah, another set of eyes just changes things.

Yeah, and I think the convenient thing at the moment is to have an abortion

because a pregnant, scared birth mom just wants it to go away. Stick your head in the sand, it never happened.

So to carry a baby to term and

then follow through with an adoption plan is

like the ultimate gift. It is

likened to

our Heavenly Father and Him giving His son to us.

Well, and you know because you have a biological child as well, so as a mother, which I of course have not had this experience, but

having carried a child, the intimacy of that type of experience with a child,

then that's what we're talking about this is truly a sacrifice of love

because there has to be immense connection immediately from the time that child is birthed

to then still be able to say, "I know the best thing for this child at this moment in time."

When I did pregnancy counseling with girls who were pregnant,

we would do a hospital plan. I'm gonna see my baby,

I'm gonna hold my baby as soon as it's born, or I'm not gonna see the baby, hold the baby. We'd write out the whole

hospital plan, and we'd make sure that the social worker at the hospital had a copy of that plan

because things can get a little chaotic and a little muddy.

And emotional, I'm sure.

And very emotional, and lots of people's opinions

can get involved in that situation.

But I always prepared the birth mom:

"What we have on this piece of paper may or may not be what you want to happen at the time that you actually deliver,

and you are the mother and you have every right to change anything. This is not a contract

We're just writing it down to alert the social worker or the adoptive family."

But oftentimes, a birth mom would decide not to hold that baby because they would

They were so afraid they were so afraid they would change their mind if they held that baby and had that connection. And now I will cry.

So going from that mom perspective, you think,

Could I do it? I would like to think I was strong enough to be able to do it for the love of

my child,

but selfishly, I don't know if I could.

It's courage that I don't think crosses our minds.

No.

Dinner Conversations is presented by Project Beautiful.

And Project Beautiful has saved over

12,000 lives from sex trafficking around the world, and what I love about Project Beautiful is that they

intercept them before they get into it, and you've got to go to their website

and see how it's done.

If you go to projectbeautiful.org/dinnerconversations,

you can find out how to partner with us in bringing home vulnerable lives today.

If we don't help, who will?

Project Beautiful, because every life is beautiful and worth fighting for.

Yeah. Well, I didn't find out until after our first son was born, and I tell the story that I was putting him to bed

and I was looking at him

one night, and he finally smiled. He started laughing, and I looked at him.

I'm like, those are my eyes, and that's my smile,

and that's my face. It's like 3 in the morning because that's when he liked to eat milk, and my wife walks in

and she's like, "Hey, why is he laughing and why are you crying?" I was like, "I've always wanted to meet a blood relative. I found one.

He's right here."

And now you've just recently adopted a little girl.

Funny you should ask about that because I have a picture on my Instagram.

This is her in China the day she became an American citizen. Isn't she the cutest thing ever?

Do you like her better than your natural children?

Naturally — I like that too.

Funny you should ask that because

the natural ones are five and three. They're boys, and so they're like

energizer bunnies. You don't even plug them into the wall. They just go all the time. And her, she's just docile.

She's like a kitten.

So my wife, as soon as she met her, she was just like, You're my baby, and she came, and to me,

I was like, Hey, you're a Chinese baby, and I don't know that your mine yet.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. How long did it take you to connect?

For her, it was just right away.

And for me, to be honest, it took a while because I was just like, Man,

you don't look like me or smell like me or have any of the same—

You've got more hair than I do. The whole thing was different. And then when we got her home,

it got to the place where my wife was like, "I just can't get her down.

I just can't." You know, she's the sweetest girl ever, but at bedtime,

she'll cry and do the whole thing. And I remember the first time I went in, and I'm holding her.

And I'm holding her, and I'm looking at her, and I'm giving her milk, and then she looks at me

and she smiles really big, and she puts her head right there.

And she holds on, and she's out. And so every night,

I put her to bed, and I'm just telling you there is nothing better in the whole world.

That kind of inspires a thought in that in my family, there's a lot of family, cousins, brothers, etc., who have adopted. I've always wanted to adopt.

My oldest brother has three girls, my nieces, and

one time, he was just kind of really eager to have a boy. Out of all of us, he's the most man's man and

hands-on and stuff, and h has these three girls, which we think is hilarious.

Which happens all the time.

And they even tried like by the Chinese calendar or something like that to change the gender of the child.

Get the candles out.

You know, I said, "Well, you could always— I mean, I don't think this is strange.

You know if you want a boy, why don't you adopt a boy?

You've got three girls that you love." And he said, "My wife

and I've talked about that" — my sister-in-law — and he said, "We feel literally zero

calling to adopt."

I believe adoption is a spiritual thing.

What would you say to someone in that role, not feeling called to adopt themselves?

How did they support the community of adoption?

If you don't feel like you should do it, you shouldn't.

Yeah. If you're not being called to it,

I think you probably shouldn't do it. One thing that— I'm gonna talk both sides of the coin because I think that's right.

When when my wife wanted to adopt and she was doing all the paperwork,

I wasn't doing any of the paperwork, and I was kind of dragging my feet like, It's kind of a good idea,

but I'm also scared out of my mind

of what that's gonna be. But my wife always makes the right decisions,

so I knew she's gonna make the right decision again and we're gonna have a great kid yeah.

And so, she was more leading the train than I was at that point in time,

but then you hold her and then you're just like, Man,

this is the way it was supposed to be. Never close the door and keep listening,

but if there's some interest in there, maybe there's a spark of something that's in there, that might be a little tug.

What is all of our roles? Me as a single person who is very much interested in adoption and believe in

that, as far as there are children who need homes, we can provide those homes.

I serve on the board of Tennessee Alliance for Kids.

Our current governor, he wanted to make a difference in the foster care system. He actually made the statement from the

stage that

the state had not done a great job

with managing all the children that had been removed from homes and that he thought the one missing link

might be the faith-based community,

and he wanted to

give us all a pat on the back,

tap on the head — permission — to try to merge the faith-based community

with the foster care system and see if we could propel it to a different level.

There's a gentleman in Texas who has a very small little

congregation, and he and his wife took in some foster children, and then more people in the church took in foster children. and

in his county, I mean like

revolutionized the the foster care system.

And so I'm not saying that you need to become a foster father either,

but one thing that we say about foster care, or adoption in general,

it doesn't mean that you're parenting the child,

but you can go to Target and buy some diapers to give to a foster family or you can cook a meal for

your next door neighbor who's foster parents or who's coming home with a child from Uganda.

Because they're hibernating at home, they don't have time to go to the grocery store and cook,

and you can offer that for them.

How's that impacting— I mean, all the way from childhood to today, how is that impacting

your spiritual perspectives or your

ideas about God, how you relate to God,

how you feel God relates to you?

So what I would say is, from my experience of being adopted,

it's not a big jump for me to say, "Oh, God loves me unconditionally."

I rode my bike across the country a few summers ago. Greg Lucid, my manager, I called him

and said, "I've got this idea. Instead of taking a bus across the country,

why don't I just ride my bicycle from California to Maine and do concerts along the way and we'll raise money for orphans."

One of the neatest things was a minister at the end of a concert said, "Hey, we're gonna raise some money

now for Mark, and it's all going to orphans." And he said, "Let me ask a question here.

How many people are adopted in this room?" A couple thousand people in Missouri

and there are like 10 hands that went up out of the 2,000 people. He said, "OK, put your hands down."

He said, "Let me ask you another question. How many in this room would consider yourself a child of God?" And like all the hands

in the room went up. And he said, "Alright, put them down." He goes, "Let me ask you again.

How many people in this room are adopted?" And everybody's putting their hands up,

and he said, "It touches everybody." And he said, "If it's God's blueprint and he did it for us,

this is a blueprint for us down here." So to use that terminology, it's not a big jump for me to say

God loves us unconditionally, and I know that because my parents did such a great job of loving me unconditionally.

And I thought I had it figured out until I adopted Maia Mae.

She can do no wrong right now in my eyes, and I know she's always just turned 1 on Monday.

Did you not see that with your boys? Did you not feel that unconditional love?

Did you not get it then?

Yeah, I did, and that's because it

comes from, you know, they're a part of me.

But to go clear outside of,

you know what I mean?

I had no connection to this. I've could have walked by her on a street and

never known who she was, and then all of a sudden,

I'm like, Oh gosh. And so for me spiritually, when people say,

"What's the jump off point for you?" That's it for me. That's everything.

And I think that

people who have children

should get that better than those of us who don't, right,

because you got it once you saw your reflection looking back at you in your little boy.

I hate to say it,

but I think there's a greater judgment for you guys because you should get this.

We get a pass.

You're in trouble.

Seriously though, what I think is for you to

now ever think that God doesn't love you like that would be saying that my love for my child is greater than God's.

That's right.

Yeah, and I would say it just seems like you would, even as a parent to both your boys,

so your biological children, and your adopted child,

I think you have every leg up to be a better parent than any parent, just because you have so much understanding and perspective.

Yeah, the other thing, and I tell people all the time,

and I think people are anyway. People wait longer and longer to have kids. And I always tell my wife

I'm like, I'm a much better parent now than I would have been at 20.

I'm about three-quarters of a tank less energy than I would have had when I was 20,

so I have to time my caffeine intakes,

but I enjoy being a dad. I do. It's one of the coolest things I get to

be a part of.

Is she talking yet?

You just really tapped into something cool.

So kids start to talk when they're like 13 or 14 months, unless you've got a—

Savant

Yes, I got one.

He's named Ryan. He's five, and when he was like one-and-a-half,

he would walk into the house — this is a true story — and he would go, "Look, daddy,

I've got a plethora of leaves." And I was like I was like, "Well,

you might be grounded for the rest of your life. Let me check the internet and see what that means."

So that's where we come from in my family.

Plethora?

Plethora. He just dropped that at 2.

I haven't used that in my— Yeah, so anyway,

Maia Mae comes and she just turned a year on Monday, so

if she could speak, she would speak Chinese

because that's what she's been soaking up for a year. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm like, "Time for a bath," and she's like... Everybody would be like, What just happened there?

But I will say this—

So she is speaking a little Chinese?

No, no. That's just my version of what I think she would do, you know what I mean?

And Chinese people across the world are offended.

I felt like Barbara Walters here for a minute.

You're the first person we've had cry.

That's right. It's the sauce on the salad.

I did a show. It was for, uh,

what is that women's event that they have?

Women of Faith?

No, not that one.

It's MOPS — Mothers of Preschoolers. They need more than a weekend really.

What happened?

They need the whole week to get there stuff out just kind of get right.

This is our last show.

Yeah. Actually, someone canceled, and so—

Aren't you glad you came?

Let's call him. He's a punching bag.

For more infomation >> Dinner Conversations | Adopted, Aren't We All? feat. Mark Schultz - Duration: 30:46.

-------------------------------------------

How many sales do you need to make the profit you want? | BizTips - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> How many sales do you need to make the profit you want? | BizTips - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Eine weise alte Eule | Deutsche Kinderlieder | Vorschulische Lieder | Wiegenlied - Duration: 1:06:59.

A wise old owl sat in an oak,

The more he heard, the less he spoke;

The less he spoke, the more he heard,

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

He is so wise because of all that he heard.

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

Oh we can try to be that wise bird.

A wise old owl sat in an oak,

The more he heard, the less he spoke;

The less he spoke, the more he heard,

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

He is so wise because of all that he heard.

Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?

Oh we can try to be that wise bird.

For more infomation >> Eine weise alte Eule | Deutsche Kinderlieder | Vorschulische Lieder | Wiegenlied - Duration: 1:06:59.

-------------------------------------------

Relaxing music - Love you very much - Hen ai hen ai ni - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Relaxing music - Love you very much - Hen ai hen ai ni - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

2o Minute Outdoor Cardio Exercise for Weight loss | Full Body Workout | Outdoor cardio workout - Duration: 6:28.

2o Minute Outdoor Cardio Exercise for Weight loss Full Body Workout Outdoor cardio workout

WARMING - UP 2MINUTES Cardio Exercise for Weight loss,

Outdoor cardio workout,

For more infomation >> 2o Minute Outdoor Cardio Exercise for Weight loss | Full Body Workout | Outdoor cardio workout - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Fugitive Eastern KY attorney Eric Conn captured in Honduras - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fugitive Eastern KY attorney Eric Conn captured in Honduras - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ashley Graham Looks Fierce and Flawless in Day 2 of 'LOVE's Advent Calendar - Duration: 2:32.

Ashley Graham Looks Fierce and Flawless in Day 2 of 'LOVE's Advent Calendar

Ashley Graham is the latest model to feature in LOVEs 2017 advent calendar, and her look is as fierce and flawless as youd expect. Shot in black and white, Graham is shown wearing black mesh underwear as she sprints along the road.

By the end of the video its revealed that Graham is pulling a sled, which will get just about anyone into the Christmas spirit.

Throughout the video, Grahams body looks incredible, and there are copious close-up shots of her breasts and butt, as the model prepares to run.

At the end of the video, a quote from Graham appears on screen saying, Shooting the advent calendar is a true expression of self love. We are powerful, we are resilient, and we run the world..

The videos release comes just after Graham denounced the term plus-sized on television. On CBS Sunday Morning, Graham said, I think the word plus-sized is so divisive to women.

I think that when you use the word plus-size, you're putting all these women into a category. Grahams attitude, and her staunch belief that women should feel comfortable in their own skin regardless of their size, is constantly inspiring.

Graham also took to task the misnomers associated with the term saying that people assume, You don't eat well. You don't work out.

You couldn't care less about your body. You have no confidence. And that is none of this. As her LOVE advent calendar appearance makes very clear, Graham is in incredible shape, and stronger than ever.

For more infomation >> Ashley Graham Looks Fierce and Flawless in Day 2 of 'LOVE's Advent Calendar - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Em Của Anh Đừng Của Ai | Long Cao - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Em Của Anh Đừng Của Ai | Long Cao - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Slowpoke the Kitchen (Christmas) Sloth | Vlogmas Day 3 // 2017 - Duration: 15:51.

Good morning everyone and welcome to vlogmas day number three

It is currently like 46 degrees outside and foggy

Which is like the best weather if only it was raining. That's when he gets the best

I'm exporting

Date number two vlog right now it show it it should go up sometime later today

um

Today's one of those days where I don't really have much planned

And it's just gonna. I'm just gonna go with the flow. I don't see what happens like today. I want to I

really want to paint that woman because we can get to it and last I

Really want to paint that ornament because I didn't get it to end yes. I

Really want to paint that ornament because I didn't get to it yesterday

But besides that I don't really have much that I have planned to do

so I'm just gonna play it by ear and

Don't think it just comes up. I'll do it

So until then

So I was wrong and uninformed on all accounts

this stays

White is a lie?

it's just

Been painted to actually look like admittin, which I think is really really cute

As far as I know I guess this will look like that too

I mean I'd love that that's really cute my sister my paint this one

And I kinda want to paint the sushi on here, but she can do the eyes

and we have a white so maybe we'll hit the

the rice part of this more so that it has like a

brighter white instead of this kind of creamy

color that the flour gives

There's that foggy weather than I was talking about before

But if the sun's out it's kind of brightened up a bit, but you can really tell the difference

between leaves and the grass just by the contrast

You kind of came good morning

Kind of see it look at it look at that in the Sun

So free

and those trees

are nice and

Yellow tinged, but then you just sounds like

Evergreen trees that kind of ruin that autumn

winter fall feeling because

Like the ocean a green, so you don't get that

well you very rarely get an autumn feel in the south because

There's a lot of evergreen trees around. I think you have stuff like this

these

Yellow leaves which is like someone. Just took a giant pea on the ground so yeah, that's that's good

Um this is the big tree and then there's like his little brother

You're like pitch black

Do you know and you don't want to get in the shower, but when you finally do

You don't want to get out

Yeah, that's uh. That's me right now, or bless me

don't want to really get out when your showers so nice and hot and

all that jazz

Right here for just a second so the plan right now is to go to

Dollar General

and

We have to get a few things. I don't want to look at some of the Christmas stuff. They have

My mom's with me, too, let's see if we can convince her to go to Walmart where they have a wonderful section for Christmas

I should have gotten this yesterday if I wanted Tomatoes whoo look at this

It's freaking huge

Like what's the normal size? Don't you have a normal size over here like that's my hand

Anything I

Really want to spell this, but I push little scratches

They don't pumpkin spice oh

Yeah

I always thought these were cool. Oh

Oh my god, I should have this yesterday

That weekend

Okay

Disgusting

so disgusting

And this is like the Terry's chocolate armed. I think but I want to try to like to the legit real-deal version

Sewing kits oh sorry

Oh, we have this advanced

Taking no sue

And I grabbed these chickens a long time ago

There you are

It is here in this abode that I must

This

Some of persuasion tactics didn't work. We're not going to Walmart

We're here at Dollar Tree instead, and I wasn't feeling up to the task of going in there

So I'm just you know waiting it out in the car

Waiting

Good to burb

Joe shows that

He's my friend I'm gonna name him

You could do hey pick a do

Buddy you're late for work go

Get your berries eating berries. That's nice berry

It's your own yeah, it's uh it's noise

Mr.. Picker do

And of you

Alright I am home now and

The schedule is going to consist of cleaning my room good. Haven't done it because I'm a procrastinator um

watching

Alfie and

Zoe's vlogs of course everyone's doing it now get some inspiration from that

Paint the ornament

Okay so update I did paint the ornament

I hope to like

you should give it to her soon, and I

Kinda want to film her reaction because I have an idea of something that I want to make I think

Is really really really cool that I want to show?

so

back to the video

Then I think

It should be close to the end of the day

We'll see how it plays out dad. I'm this cute guy

This is a little sloth that we sat atop the microwave and in

We always change him up like he'll always be in different positions or doing something different, and we saw

This hat and scarf at Dollar General and it's basically like a wine-bottle

Outfit like he put the scarf around the bottle and that's the topper

But um we we thought it would fit perfectly with him

And so we put it on him in a does fit perfectly, and he looks really cute in his little hats

Here we just got a safety pin today

And I couldn't figure out a way to put the candy cane like he's like holding

It across because it wasn't working because I'm reading yep flying wood, so he's

Put it in the sheath on his back. So yeah. He's pretty cute

Okay

That's the end of vlogmas day number three folks

And I hope you enjoy if you did you like come and subscribe you know what to do

Every day say it just do it already

Tell your friends

Tell anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video, I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Slowpoke the Kitchen (Christmas) Sloth | Vlogmas Day 3 // 2017 - Duration: 15:51.

-------------------------------------------

HTML AND CSS IN MARATHI PART 6 - Duration: 11:42.

For more infomation >> HTML AND CSS IN MARATHI PART 6 - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 有病有真相》第10集 -暈陀陀食菠蘿?(主持:陳啟泰, 李蔓瑩, 英健朗 (小占)) - Duration: 23:02.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 有病有真相》第10集 -暈陀陀食菠蘿?(主持:陳啟泰, 李蔓瑩, 英健朗 (小占)) - Duration: 23:02.

-------------------------------------------

Judge rules in favor of Pleasant Ridge residents fighting to save homes - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Judge rules in favor of Pleasant Ridge residents fighting to save homes - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

【ぐんまちゃんと対決 ! 】箱根の魅力を探せ ! ~ついに結果発表!~ 2017/12/5 Tue. - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> 【ぐんまちゃんと対決 ! 】箱根の魅力を探せ ! ~ついに結果発表!~ 2017/12/5 Tue. - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best FG42 Attatchments WW2! FG42 COD WW2 Heroic! You Guys Have Been Using This Class Setup All Wrong - Duration: 12:42.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét