Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 6 2017

You don't light your candle because you're only one

So you stumble around in the darkness searching for light

It's not enough to wait and pray for kingdom come

What's written in the stars is waiting for just one

Candle where's your light

If you don't shine then tell me who's gonna light up the world now?

Dreamer where's your dream

Remember you're not out there on your own

Holding back the night

Holding back the night

think they won't let you in

You tell yourself you can't win

But I believe in the fire inside of you

You have so much to give, it's the reason we live

One spark in the darkness comes shining through

Tears stream down my face as I walk my way back home

And stretch out my hand towards the sparkling stars

Candle where's your light?

There's a light that only you can shine

Dreamer where's your dream?

There's a light that no one can steal away from you

What's written in the stars is waiting for just one...

Candle where's your light?

If you don't shine then tell me who's gonna light up the world now?

Dreamer where's your dream?

Remember you're not out there on your own

Candle where's your light?

To light up the dark, where is your spark?

Dreamer where's your dream?

Holding back the night

So light up the night

For more infomation >> Candle feat. YUKA (moumoon) - Kat McDowell - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Analysis "¡Podemos Bailar y tú también!" | VILLAINOUS / VILLANOS - Duration: 6:26.

Today we will make an analysis to the "Podemos Bailar"

Let's start

"Podemos Bailar" is the phrase that you get from the code hidden in the first "Video de Orientación para Villanos".

Upon entering the page we find the next image:

If this page we press the F12 key, it appears:

Among the text is the phrase "Men Without Hats".

It is presumed that this is the name of the organization that created the page and trying to overthrow Black Hat.

What to do next is make you click the hat.

We see three entries, the first one does not allow you access.

The 72 65 84 numbers can be found several times during the page.

It is an ASCII code and translates as "HAT".

So the first entry you can not get called "REPORT HAT".

The first entry you see is the one that says "LEEME".

Several words are not legible, we can not know exactly who wrote it, only that it was an agent of the alleged organization Men Without Hats.

"EMERGENCY CHANNEL (CODE 72.65.84)"

We already know 72 65 84 means HAT, so there says "CODE HAT".

The next thing he says seems to be the message number, so we can assume that this is the first entry was written.

Moreover it contains very important information.

With this message we know who has been hiding codes in the recent "Video de Orientación para Villanos" is who created this website "Podemos Bailar".

Perhaps it is that has put the messages in the first short.

We also know that several agents involved and several of them seem to have infiltrated Black Hat Organization, or at least in its database.

And something to keep in mind is that apparently this web site will not be forever, as it warns that eventually will be removed to protect the identity of agents.

It seems, too, that information will be uploaded for short periods, so we have to be aware of the page.

One more thing, in the end says "If all goes well in a few months will achieve open the bridge and he…"

Do not know know what you mean, but "bridge" we can understand that maybe want to open a connection or entry somewhere.

Perhaps it is the "direct link" mentioned in the next messages.

The next thing to do is return to the top and this time click on the "REC DATA" option

They appear a "Check-in".

The "ENTRADA 01 - LIMÓN" refers to video analysis Limón Agrío.

Similarly, the "ENTRADA 02 - IMPOSTOR" refers to Nohyas video.

We can be assured that the following three entries are the videos that will Villains Guidance for the coming months.

So in total there will be five.

What we have to do now is to click on the first entry.

In the part where he says "LOS TENGO", the date 4 November appears, which is the day the first Video de Orientación para Villanos.

One such agent is Cooper sending this message.

Cooper reports that managed to access the mainframe through Black Hat Organization codes. That's what you mean, "I have them".

He mentions a woman named Wellis, which seems to try to infiltrate the mansion of Black Hat trusting that have poor security.

Wellis's mission is "to filter a direct link," this could be the "bridge" mentioned in the first message, but I can not tell.

In the message entitled "Prioridad" firm as a subject responds to the message CL Cooper.

Possibly he was sent on the same date as the previous message.

Apparently the future of the mission lies in how you go to Dr. Wellis to get the direct link.

But even if they have it planned not know how to remove it from the premises dela mansion Black Hat.

Therefore it should be understood that both Cooper CL will be like trying to find a way to save Dr. Wellis.

Now what you need to do is enter the second inning.

Here are just a message.

The date seems to say that is the December 3, 2002, but if we rely on the previous messages that were sent the same day the Video Orientation Villains climbed,

you may be going the same here and actually date is December 2, 2003.

We can not assure if you really spent a month previous to this message, do we know who is the writer, but we know he is a man,

so it could be Cooper, or very possibly the first message, the creator of the website.

When you say "I wish some of you stay active and have access to this page"

We suggests that something bad could happen to other agents within one message to another.

The mission should have been complicated.

Apparently codes had been lost but the agent's recovered.

We discovered that these codes are the ones hidden in the Vídeos de Orientación.

Apparently we will have the complete code when all the Vídeos de Orientación are uploaded.

The funny thing is that he tries to create a direct link, what had been the mission of Wellis.

Something must have happened to her.

By the way, on the part arrives can change the text,

but you can not enter enter numbers: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

You can not enter Q, Y, G, J, X, V in capital letters, nor the letters w, ñ, k in any way.

It is all I know so far.

I will keep you informed.

For more infomation >> Analysis "¡Podemos Bailar y tú también!" | VILLAINOUS / VILLANOS - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Marc E. Bassy - Til I Get Found - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Marc E. Bassy - Til I Get Found - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Topper's strategy for JEE main 2018 (High Scoring Strategy) - Duration: 5:40.

Today we will learn the strategy to attempt JEE main

We will learn 4 things in this video

We will see the mind set of 3 iit jee aspirants

Students with different prep level have different mind set while solving the paper

We will learn how students who do questions in conventional method. how much time they spend.

Importance of strategy while attempting the exam. And saving time during the exam

Lets see how Rohit solves a tough JEE question.

he is a student with low preparation level.

Suppose the question comes from Rotation which is a tough topic.

His moral may drop

A question which may require multiple concepts at once.

His confidence level will be low.

His mindset will become negative.

Even if he thinks about attempting the question. He may lack concepts, formulas and skill level.

He may re read the question and waste a lot of time.

Lets look at Shikhar. His prep level is decent.

WHen he sees the same question. He may also think that the question might be tough.

he will spend atleast 30 seconds thinking about the question.

then he tries to solve it.

now since this was a difficult topic. He finishes the question in 3-4 mins.

There is a decent chance that he may or may not do it correctly.

Spend 3-4 mins but with no guarantees of solving it correctly.

Lets look at Virat

His prep is good. But he is also street smart.

He has a mindset of collecting more marks.

He works smartly.

He attempts exam with strategy.

SHikhar's mind set was to do questions as they come and not to get more marks

Virat tries to maximize his score.

HE doesnt do question as and when they come. He does them based on a plan.

HE tries to see opportunity to score higher.

He doesnt get scared by looking at questions.

WHichever topic it may be. He knows, if he cant score from this topic, he will score from a different one.

Just like cricket. You cant score on every ball. Some balls have to be defended. Some attacked.

lets see what he does when he looks at this question

He will understand it is tough.

So he identifies, it is a lengthy question.

a time consuming one.

So why should he waste his time now in doing a tough question which he may end up doing incorrectly.

So he moves to a simpler question.

There are 3 benefits to this strategy.

1. HE will save crucial time.

2. His confidence will remain high as he goes on to do easier questions.

Third thing is, when mind switches between tough and easy questions.

it induces our sub conscious mind into solving tough problems for us, while we engage actively in easier problems.

This is how we engage in active and diffused learning.

When you engage in diffused learning, ( not directly solving the problem)

That's when subconscious mind gets active.

So when you gain confidence again

and go into the tougher question next time.

It becomes easier.

to solve the question. Also he tries to solve the question with easier method.

He tries shortcuts also to save time.

Sometimes he may be able to use these methods and save a lot of time.

So, he keeps confidence high, gets higher marks and uses shortcut tricks.

You too can use these strategies.

LEt us know in comments how useful these tips are

Please subscribe.

You can also benefit from our 50 +shortcut tricks.

For more infomation >> Topper's strategy for JEE main 2018 (High Scoring Strategy) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Relaxing music - the Titanic song - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Relaxing music - the Titanic song - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Find the first repeating element in an array of integers | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Find the first repeating element in an array of integers | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog Day #5 | Vlogmas - Duration: 7:44.

I just got back from watching Coco. Ahh! It's so good! So good. Watch it.

Hello I'm Rogan and welcome to Vlogmas day five.

I really did have a plan for today, but that's not happening. So…

I'm doing a vlog of my day instead. Enjoy!

Guess what? My new shirt arrived! Yay! I have another one that's in black. This one is new, a purple-blueish.

The website called it Storm, so I don't know what that is supposed to be, but. I like it.

I'm trying to get back into using this camera and not my phone.

Because this has really good quality video and my phone is pretty good, but…whatever.

I just get frustrated because this camera, I can't see myself. I have no flip screen.

So…is the framing good? Is it not? I don't know.

Anyway. So right now, I will be going to walk the dogs.

I want to mention, someone commented on my previous video.

The dogs aren't mine, I'm house-sitting AND dog-sitting while the owner's gone.

So I just wanted that to be clear, I don't own any pets right now. My family doesn't have any pets.

So just so you know.

Anyway, I'll walk them then I will go up to Little Mountain, it's a park near my house.

I will try to do a film project I've been meaning to do but I keep putting it off.

Because I'm like, "Oh wait for the right weather, no, wait, blah blah." Stop. Just do it.

And you may see a little bit of that, but I don't know when I will make that project.

Because I'm not sure if I want to wait and add some video in Alaska or… I don't know, we'll see.

I'm here at Little Mountain. Right now, I'm scouting the location to see if there's a good area, good lighting,

blah, blah, before I carry things down to film.

I'm not telling you what the project is, because that's kind of a secret. Kind of.

This is why I really want a camera that has a flip screen so I can see if I've been washed out or not.

Ow, this is really bright.

Okay so I stopped (back there) so you'd be able to see me.

So that's the reason why I really want a flip screen.

And also another reason is because if I'm filming by myself, I can't see if it's any good until I press record.

If I had a flip screen, I could actually SEE if it looks good or not while it's being set up, not during recording…

Whatever. It's a whole thing. Anyway.

So. I think I'm going to go back home and I hope there's a package, there should be a package at home.

You'll see, if it arrived today.

I think my package is here.

The really annoying thing about spam mail is that you will still get them 50 years later.

I'm exaggerating a little bit, but honestly, I feel like we will live here for 50 years and STILL get spam mail

for SOMEONE ELSE. We got one, one just arrived today.

And he moved out of this place like, I don't know, 30 years ago?

BUT YES. My package that I was expecting arrived.

Let's open it shall we?

[Title: HOMEGOING]

[Title: Behold the Dreamers]

[Title: the curious incident of the dog in the night-time]

Not like I need more books, but! This was from a buy two, get one paperback free.

And I had 10 dollars in B&N credit, and like $2 in a gift card. So I'm like, why not?

Excuse me while I fix this terrible lighting. Ok, hold on.

That's better. Now, like I said at the beginning of this vlog, I did have a plan for today but it didn't happen.

But I did think that I'd at least do a quick look.

Today is Repeal Day. It happened on December 5th, 1933. About what? Prohibition being lifted.

That day was when the last state needed to pass the repeal ratified it. That state was Utah.

So thank you Utah for making it possible for the US to have all of the drinks we have now. Boozy drinks.

So if you are of legal age, have a drink to celebrate! I know I will be, with beer.

I do not condone irresponsible drinking. Don't do that, kids.

Especially not if you're actually a kid, like under 21 (for the US). Don't do that.

So I guess I'll go ahead and end the vlog now, add this into my already edited video, and upload and caption.

HOPEFULLY get it up before 9 my time. We'll see!

I hope you enjoyed that vlog of my day. Today was more exciting than most of my days. *chuckles*

Today happened to be a day when I was actually doing things, so that was why I was fine, perfect.

I can do a vlog, I'm okay with doing a vlog.

Let me know if you do want to see more of this kind of video, and I will see what I can do.

That's it for today.

If you want to support my content financially, I have Patreon and ko-fi. Subscribe to this channel.

Follow me on all my socials - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Thanks for watching, see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Vlog Day #5 | Vlogmas - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Top Tips To Survive Summer Holidays With Your Pets - Duration: 30:57.

Hi everyone Dr. Leigh here from Your Vet Online and sorry I am a little bit late I

had technical difficulties as per usual tonight I'm actually sitting in my

lounge I had to get rid of the flatmate and yeah so that I could do this tonight

so hopefully it's going to work and you can all hear me okay

anyway I'm Dr. Leigh from Your Vet Online and tonight we are going to talk all

about those things that's really important to do when it's summer

holidays and you're preparing to go away even if it's only for a night trip but

we've got to remember our pets are part of a family too and so whether we take

them with us or whether we leave them at home we do need to have a plan so at the

moment what I'll talk about tonight is we'll go through the number one piece

of massively important advice that I think you all love will be hey Shannon

will actually be having a plan and a down a download that you can give to

whoever your pet sitter is and you can also give it to your veterinarian and

anyone else whether it's the petsitter the family friend or whoever but

it's got all those details you need them to know about your pet so that's

number one thing that I'm going to talk to you about tonight because I think

that's absolutely the most important thing that you need to be prepared for

for the summer holidays and then we'll briefly go over a few things that just

to be aware of in summer time so we've got our, look I'll talk to you a little

bit about tick paralysis and how we've got to be careful with that we'll talk a

little bit about having organising making sure that you have got all your

things like your poisonous plants and Christmas decorations

and food and all that sort stuff is kept well out of the way I've got a little

list here what else have we got here we've got heat stress so we'll go over a

little bit about that because that's really common for the southern

hemisphere not so much for a northern hemisphere friends so anyway it looks

like we've got Shannon here that's great hopefully a few more will join in I'm if

you're watching I'd love to hear if you guys are going away for Christmas or in

January if you've got plans so give me a big yes if you're planning to go away

and then I can sort of know a little bit about what else to talk about!

alright then so let's get right to it so one of the most important things

that I see as a veterinarian um all the time is when people go away and they

haven't made a plan for what they're going to do or what their pet sitter is

going to do if there is a problem and it's usually a medical problem so I find it

really really frustrating as a veterinarian because often we have no

way of contacting the person sometimes even the pet sitter has poor reachability

all that sort of thing so it can be really really really hard to get

organized and be able to do the treatments that you need to do now this

isn't just for vets this is really good idea for um yes yay Timo

so yes it's good for anybody and so the list that I've actually got a

downloadable for you and in that downloadable we put all your details so

you're going have your own details you're going to have the pets details

and we go into quite a lot of depth so there's going be things like what his

medications it might be on what health problems he might have um food that he

likes food that he doesn't like food that he's definitely not allowed

because you've always got to remember there are dogs and cats out there

that actually can't have some food you know it might be because they've got

allergies it might be because they get pancreatitis and it flares up if they've been

given something like ham or something fatty like bacon so it's always a good

idea to write all these things down and one of the most important things that I

think as a pet owner that you can do is to have a plan for what happens when you

can't be contacted and your animal has a really really serious disease or

accident and everyone needs to know what your wishes will be so in this little

downloadable what I've done is I've got an area there that says how much money

you're prepared to spend on that pet and what to do if it's a life-or-death

situation and how how much money you want to spend on it because

honestly it's really hard as a veterinarian to make that decision and

oh my gosh it is even super worse for the pet sitter because they really

struggle where even if it's a family member trying to decide how far to go in

that sort of situation is really really tough on them so I hope that you all

will download this this little downloadable PDF that I've got you can

fill it all out but even if you don't always make sure that you tell people

what your wishes are does anyone have any questions about that

like I I mean I think it's something that not enough people do I often we

often in emergency in particular we get these animals come in and it's it's the

family friend or it's a neighbour no one even knows who the normal vet is so it

can be really really hard to to actually get

that those details especially if you've gone somewhere and there's no reception

and we just can't get through to you so please please consider that that is

like so important it's not funny the other thing to think of is because

we all do this I know I'm terrible at it but I we all leave things to the last

minute so this week I want you all to go and make sure that your animals up to

date with their vaccinations have got their flea worm and tick

parasitic control all sorted you have enough medications too for the

whole trip and for all the public holidays and things because one thing

you might not realize is that veterinarians can't fill a script from another

veterinarian it's just against the law pharmacists are the only ones that can

do that and it's really frustrating for us guys I can tell you it's not the

greatest law in the world I would love to change that law because what it means

is that if your dogs or cat is on a medication that is an animal medication

you might not be able to get it so please go and check everything now make

sure that you don't get stuck when it's a public holiday and you don't

have medications and I'm talking about things like your diabetes you know your

insulin injections I'm talking about heart medications anti-arthritis

medication so please guys the best thing you can do now is make that appointment

with your veterinarian, pop in, make sure all your vaccinations are up to date so

he if your pet does all of a sudden have to go into a kennel or a cattery at

least they are covered and there's no problems with that

and you might even think about having a deal with your vet maybe you'll leave a

credit card details on file maybe you'll say to them and put it in writing how

much you'll prepared to spend on your pet if they can't be contact well

if you can't be contacted because yeah as I said earlier that's

one of the biggies but another big one on my little list is to make sure that

your microchip details are up-to-date in the registry that's a another huge thing

that we always have major major issues with and I just wish people please make

sure you if you move house if you move flats

whatever if you get a new phone please update your pets details in the registry

because it is so frustrating and we don't want to see situations where your

pet ends up going to the pound that that's just not nice so please if you

can do that at least if they go walkabout and we can you know vets can

get hold of you there's you know the pound could get a hold of you wherever

that animal ends up at least your contactable so that's a biggie right so

when you go away let's just think of things that you need to think about and

I'm not even talking for a big long trip it could be just a night away make sure

you've got enough food for your pet and you want to take a bowl so that you can

actually give them water on the trip you want to make sure that you carry water

with you some animals and actually this is quite particular to sometimes cats

are a bit funny like this actually horses can be really funny they they

like their own water and I mean I know I do like I'm a bit about water snob and

so if the house water tastes like chlorine like I'm not going to drink it

right some bottled stuff so yeah your animals are actually the same

so perhaps fill up some big containers of water and take those with you if

you're going hiking and that's you know walking and stuff with your dogs make

sure that you've got water for that hike lots of places just don't do not have

anywhere that you can you can stop you know streams or anything like that and

especially in around Australia it's dry so um yeah definitely remember that that

also brings us up to the topic of heat stress

now heat stress kills so always remember don't keep your dog or your cat

especially even if you're just if you're going somewhere you've got your cat

inside the car as well horses everything but dogs in particular

don't leave them in the car with the windows even if you have them down a

little bit sometimes that it's just they just heats up so quickly and also I

know some people think that they can run the aircon and they can have the aircon

running and they have two two sets of car keys but the car's not moving and

the fans are going but the aircon it's not cold guys like unless my car is

really shit but it's it's never cold so so I I honestly I don't know maybe maybe

it's just my car I have got a really old car so it could be just my car but I'd

be really really careful about relying on your aircon if the car is

stationary and it hasn't got the motor running because I don't think that's

gonna help one iota so and the other thing with heat stress I'm actually

going to do a I've actually got a little video about it so I'll put that up on my

page so I come back to the page and we'll go through all the signs that you

can look at to understand exactly when you have to do something and what the

first things you have to do are but in essence if your animal is showing signs

of heat stress meaning it's huffing it's puffing puffing it can't get up maybe

it's collapsed maybe it's gums are all red in its

tongue it's really weird and I'm talking like my shirt

then it's danger time and a bit of vomit a bit of diarrhea your your pet is in

trouble so you need to cool that animal down immediately so if you're at home

just put it in the shower get them some of the cold water all over it especially

underneath its belly get it completely drenched if you're outside and you're near a

hose you can use a hose but guys just don't forget that that hose is in the

sunlight so sometimes that can be absolutely boiling water and you have to

be really really careful that it's it doesn't come out like scorching because

hey well you're just going to burn your dog so just be careful with a hose I just

usually try and get in inside somewhere like even if you're at the shops

just get get a bucket of water and just bring it out and and put it over your

dog then you're going to have to carry it and get it into the car and you're

going to hightail it to the vet whether that's an emergency center or your regular vet

and don't try and handle this at home these dogs don't survive if you don't

get medical attention and unfortunately even with medical attention

some still die so it is really really really serious stuff so yeah I just want

you to be aware of that and just think about that so that you don't get caught

short with with a dog that is heat stressed um the

other big thing to remember when you are traveling is it sometimes you might

travel into an area that hasn't got the same bugs and nasties as your area and I

guess the big thing that we're talking about here is the paralysis tick so this

might be especially relevant for people that might be traveling from say South

Australia or Melbourne into New South Wales yes so I just really want people

to be really clear that and oh it can even be like if you have got a your little

your, your little dog that you have in your apartment all the time and

you're around inner city say Darlinghurst or something like that and

you don't really go anywhere and you your tick prevention might be a bit

lapse a Daisy well if you then go to say the Central Coast or down south for a

beach holiday well there are a lot of ticks so just be absolutely careful you

know we do not we don't want you having problems with a dog or a cat with tick

paralysis so really really important guys there are heaps of products out

there we've got things like Bravecto we've got Nexgard, cats you're going to

have to probably use Frontline Plus cats it could be a little bit difficult

sometimes just make sure that you're always whether is a dog or a cat that

every night you make it a routine you might be sitting by the you know the

campfire or you might be you might be sitting around the TV at home always run

your hands over your whole dog like get right up around their eyelashes around

their eyebrows get inside their ears between their toes like they get the

ticks get stuck in between their toes right just absolutely everywhere

I've actually seen ticks in the little lip crease like just a little ones in

in the little lips like they are little shits like they hide and it can be really

frustrating so make sure that you definitely get examine your animals

every single night I know that seems overboard but you know what I one of the

most horrific times of my career has actually been having to put to sleep

really healthy beautiful pets because they've they're paralyzed and they need

to go on a ventilator and owners can't afford it and when that happens oh my

god it is so sad and I yeah I actually had one case that

yeah I like I feel like crying now because it was the saddest thing ever it

was a little old lady and it was this little Maltese and he was he was only

two years old and she's a pensioner and she couldn't afford ventilation and you

know tick prevention is super cheap when it comes down to it you know what's

a hundred dollars a year verse well for a smaller dog maybe verse three thousand a

day on a ventilator and some of these dogs might need to be on a ventilator

for two or three days so yeah anyways it's my little tearful thing so yeah

please if I can get all you Australian's at least I know there's others who

are in New Zealand tuning in and stuff and you don't have tick paralysis so

you're just lucky but yeah please if you're living in a tick area or you're

going to go traveling somewhere where there are ticks please please please just get

prevention happening if you have any questions about that

you can definitely flick us a message and we'll help you choose a product that

might suit you best um lots of vets have got the products

you can get it from ithere's lots of online stores as well so we're always more than

willing to give you advice about that yeah but righteeho what else is on my

little list because I don't want too... I think we might even be there has anyone got

any questions oh Shannon thank you that's so nice um yeah

oh okay so now just a little thing about Christmas just remember that you've got

pets that are inquisitive pets that have a great nose so they get into stuff

so you might be thinking oh great we'll just you know your rubbish and all

that sort of stuff just just remember keep things with closed lids you don't

want your dog going or your cat going through the rubbish and getting a bone

you know a cooked bone stuck in their esophagus and leading to again a vet visit

Fish Hooks be really careful about Fish Hooks oh and actually hot tip

with Fish Hooks if you do have one or see a dog

that has swallowed a fish hook or you've got a cat that swallowed a fish hook and

you've still got the piece of nylon tie the nylon to a collar even if you have

to just make a temporary collar with a piece of string or something just tie it

there so then it doesn't go all the way down and get to the vet like and

generally speaking you're going to have to go to an emergency vet because you

probably will have to get it out via a scope but yeah let me see what have we got

here Mel what happens if there is an After Hours health problem and the sitter

has to take the pet to an emergency vet and the pet's medical details

aren't on file is there a way for vets to share one big database in New South

Wales? Oh wouldn't that be lovely yes simple answer is No

um look it's that's why I've made this downloadable because it gives you the

opportunity you can even go to your vet and clip the relevant vet history to it

if you want to or you can just write out you know my dog has got Cushing's it's

gettting this medication and it's getting it X Y Z time of the day you know my

cat's got diabetes I only give it this food it must be fed at this time you

know all that sort of stuff that's what's on this piece of paper and it

means that exactly what your question is about it means that if your pets sitter

has worries and concerns they've got that information in their hot little

hand and they can go to which ever veterinarian is open and they're able to

get into and have that care now this also goes you know as we're talking

before about money that's why it's really important for the you know the

pet carer to know how much they can spend so all those details are on the on

that downloadable which i'll give you the link before i'm having trouble

multitasking actually I'll see if I can do it I'm a bit rubbish at this sort

of thing sorry guys ahh what am I doing here is the link and then

even come up hope so anyway so there's the link to the downloadable and you can

write all your everything that you need in there I'll pin it and well hopefully

that will cool ok oh dear if I pin it I can't see anything else it's really

annoying this sometimes bear with me I'm just going to unpin it if I know how to

okay I've missed the other comment from the person above Shannon but Shannon's

asking I'm worried about fireworks when I'm not here my little dog gets very

anxious and no one will be here I have a dog sitter but they can't stay with him

what can I do to help him oh dear okay Shannon did you look at our did you

hear and listen to us last week when we talked about thunder and lightning

phobia because that's a lot of the stuff in the there is actually highly relevant

for that question what I'll do because I can't multitask I will pop a link under

your comment after I've finished this and then you can go and have a listen to

that that oh gosh what's going on here oh it might be just slow and then you can go across

and have a look and yeah there's lots of things we can do to help you so yeah

I'll definitely help you out on that one and if I unpin this now I can might be

able to go back up ah I hate this I don't know why it doesn't let me what

if I look at my phone huh anyway sorry guys if you want to say oh okay Lisa yes

worried about toxic nature of some tick preventers are some better than others and

less toxic oh look Lisa all the tick preventers I would use on my child

that's how safe they are um look they're, not that I actually have children mind

you but they are so safe now any drug even water can have a reaction so you

know you do hear these stories and things and and one of the things that

you've always also got to understand as the whole correlation and causation

thing so just because I

flew in the air yesterday and drank orange juice on the plane and today I

had diarrhea was it the fact that I drank orange juice was it the fact that

I flew in a plane correlation causation so yeah I think it's a lot of

stories out there that we really that are really really just very very sad but

whether they're actually caused by the product I think a lot of times animals

have got something like smouldering happening like they might have cancer

they might have pancreatitis that's just starting they have all these things and

it just happens that an owner gives them a medication and before you know it

they've their symptoms have got a lot worse and so you relate it to that

medication now I'm definitely not saying that's always the case because there are

some animals that are going to be have problems with certain medications so for

example it's no different than us when you know some people are allergic to

penicillin you don't know until you try and that's the other problem so pretty

much I'm not really too concerned about toxicity with any of these drugs the

studies that they have to do are huge absolutely huge now I will say that

these things like that diatomaceous whatever it is earth stuff

and people are trying to say use that for flea prevention what a load of

rubbish absolute rubbish so don't get caught up because something is being

touted as been natural because it just doesn't work and um especially when it

comes to tick prevention I mean all very well and good fleas

unless you are a tiny small animal or you've got a burden that is horrific

it's not going to kill you Ticks do so please just use something that has been

designed and has had the studies behind it otherwise yeah we're going to have ticks

and your animal might die I'm sorry to be a debbie downer on that one but

really yeah there's nothing not too much else to it anyways that's probably about

us for tonight absolutely loved talking to you all I hope you got some benefit from

this if you liked it make sure you share it with your friends because there are

definitely some you know good well I think there's some good tips in here I

really really do rate my downloadable and of course I'm gonna say that however

I just see so many problems so please download it please get your friends to

download it I don't want to hear stories and I don't want to be working this

Christmas and have a situation where animals you know we can't find their

owners we don't know how much to spend on them oh so yeah please download that

and yeah have a really good Christmas if I don't see you but we'll be back next

Tuesday this is going to be a regular feature if you've got ideas for me um

let me know because I was thinking I might talk about itchy dogs next week or

itchy cats maybe that's a good one I don't know we've got to do some horse

ones too for the horsey peeps so yeah love to hear what your comment like what

topics and things that you want me to talk about so if you've got any ideas

just pop them in the comments below because of course we're going to have 52

Tuesday's next year so we can definitely do some some more of these and get your

topic in anyways hope you guys have a good one

I'm going to go and eat my dinner I'm absolutely starving

and we'll catch you next week see ya

For more infomation >> Top Tips To Survive Summer Holidays With Your Pets - Duration: 30:57.

-------------------------------------------

SoMe og Video Julekalender 2017 - 6. december - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> SoMe og Video Julekalender 2017 - 6. december - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

THE FACES - Thai Cuisine: Chiang Mai Edition | VLOGMAS 2017 - Duration: 4:33.

We're in this restaurant called The Faces

This one's located near our place in the South part of the Old Town Chiang Mai

This place is very atmospheric

We've walked by many times but only today dared to visit

We've been thinking that maybe this is a bit more expensive, at least it looks like it

It feels like a fancy restaurant

We just browsed through the menu and the prices are higher than the places we usually go to

But if you compare to Finnish prices it's still not expensive

Lotta ordered this appetizer basket for us

It seems like we need to make our own wraps out of these leaves

I have no idea what I'm doing

Onion

Peanut

What's your verdict?

It needs so much detailed work

With these hands!

It's a bit challenging for these sausages

But the taste's alright

But this is the one I ordered

Deep fried fish thingies

This one's also a similar kind of a wrap

Oh, what is that sauce?

These are the same ingredients already mixed!

I don't need to do the work myself!

Good?

Mm-m!

The main dish of the day: curry with snails

It's tasty

A bit spicy and...

Thank you

And it is served together with noodles

Because I asked for the noodles

It is nice

I have this herb curry as well

But mine is made with crab, Antti's curry was made with snails

At least it looks very tasty

Very nice

Yeah, it is a bit spicy but not too much

I also have these noodles

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to throw these in here but I'll do it anyway

My stomach is full and I'm feeling good

Final verdict

The total was 1300 baht which is more than we usually pay around here

The price also included four beers though

It's roughly 33 euros

For a Finn, it's not that expensive

It was a nice experience and the place has a nice atmosphere

I would come here again to have a beer and the fish appetizer as a snack

The main dish was also tasty, but it wasn't nearly the best I've had in this town

I could pay 1/3 or even 1/4 of the price and get a better curry in Chiang Mai

But the appetizer was very tasty with a beer

I would come back for that and also for the atmosphere

For more infomation >> THE FACES - Thai Cuisine: Chiang Mai Edition | VLOGMAS 2017 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

If function in excel basic calculation multiple conditions - Duration: 8:23.

If function in excel basic calculation multiple conditions

If function in excel basic calculation multiple conditions

This is a excel basic tutorial

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét