Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

Hey guys and girls

Welcome back to the Bitcoin mining series where I try to find a way to make a passive

income through digital currency mining.

In this episode, we're going to review the results I got when I mined Fantomcoin using

MinerGate on a standard computer to see if we can turn this into a passive income.

My name is Jake Owens

And this is Millionaire Mindset Hub

Alright, let's get into it

We mined a total of 0.1466587834611 Fantomcoins over 2 hours and a half hours.

Just to remind you, a hash rate is how many attempts your computer makes to solve the

complex Blockchain algorithm per second.

After looking over the time-lapse, we see that we've got about a 95 hash rate using

the computers CPU on average.

Again, looking over the time-lapse. we see that we've got about a 222 hash rate using

the computers GPU on average.

Which gives us about a 317 hash rate on average overall.

The average difficulty for Fantomcoin while I was mining was 2977.

We made a total of 0.0071919707 United States Dollars over 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Well.. that's not much

Good question!

Possibly, but probably not on a standard computer.

Possibly, because Fantomcoin may rise in value in the future which would allow me to ride

the increase of the market to make a profit.

However, in terms of making a passive income directly from mining using a standard computer

making 0.0071919707 United States Dollars per 2 hours and a half that's not even going

to cover my electricity costs.

To make this a passive income, you would require an average hash rate of at least 20288 which

would earn $4.69 USD per 2.5 hours giving you around $112 USD per day of revenue.

This would be almost worth the investment but you would need to include your electricity

costs and setup costs which would be to large for a small operation and would deplete your

revenue to less than $0 USD depending on your electricity costs of where you are in the

world.

Too bad.

So no, on an average computer you couldn't make this a profitable passive income.

However, if you were able to lower your electricity costs and increase your hash rate you could

make this work.

Hey guys and girls

Thanks for watching!

If this video provided you with any value and you feel that way inclined please hit

that subscribe button below and like the video.

Otherwise, if you've got any questions or would just like to reach out and say "Hi!"

feel free to do so below in the comment section :D

Again, thanks a ton for watching :-)

And I look forward to seeing you in the next episode!

Cheers :D

For more infomation >> Is It Profitable To Mine Fantomcoin Using MinerGate? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Crypt ft. Mario - Burn (Christian Burns Diss Track) - Duration: 2:20.

You're the little motherfucker thinking that hes better than the rest of us thinkin' that you're a king and we're your peasants

but your name is a lie because you're not going to heaven, using my words as a weapon, it's time to murder an irrelevant.

You're the only Christian I know that Burns, and imma murder him like I was wearin' a turban

turn him over to ISIS, watch them slice his eyelids, while he cries for his life but no ones beside him

drown you like Poseidon with my rhymes so violent, I hear your breathe smells like shit so try some Trident.

What you cryin' about now? You're depressed and you hide it? So you take it out on Joe with verbal violence?

And we heard you cryin' while you were gettin your ass kicked, well keep it goin' now you're getting whipped by a fat kid.

I'm not sympathetic to a little pathetic cosmetic motherfucker thinkin' that he's better than the rest (NO!)

I could get twitter interactions too if I sent out 20 fuckin' tweets a second like you do.

What's your claim that you were rude to a dude? More people know my stretch marks than you.

HEY THERE EVERYBODY WHO'S THIS BITCH NAMED CHRISTIAN BURNS

I DON'T FUCKIN' KNOW HIM BUT I SHOULD BE OF HIS OWN CONCERN

You're another Justin Beiber look a like I bet you wanna stab me with a knife because I killed you on the mic

I might believe it if you tried when you tell me that you're depressed but I bet if I confonted you about it you'd wet the bed.

I'm better yet heavy with every letter a clever G with weapons I'm wreckin and shredding the best is forever me

tell me that you would never see a second of cheddar if your daddy wasn't made of money from reppin' the band over the seas

and it's a pitiful dream because the motherfucker hasnt even dropped a single hit since 2013

so shut your lips before you step to me, it's time to cut this dick like a vasectomy.

For more infomation >> Crypt ft. Mario - Burn (Christian Burns Diss Track) - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

10 jobs that make you gain a crazy amount of weight | How to gain weight fast - Duration: 3:22.

Ten jobs that make you gain a crazy amount of weight

The following jobs can increase your weight because they

can affect your sleep, stress levels, and physical

activity.

#1.

Bus/taxi driver

Bus and taxi drivers can work not only during the day but

also during the night and have to spend most of their time

sitting.

#2.

Night shift custodian

Being a custodian is hard work, and multiple

responsibilities and physical work can be stressful.

Add an

overnight shift to this type of work, and you can also get

poor sleep quality.

#3.

Office Manager

Apart from the occasional trip to the printing machine,

office work can give you limited physical activity and

prolonged sitting time.

#4.

Laboratory Technician

The responsibilities of laboratory technicians, especially

those working in busy, fast-paced environments such as

hospitals, can be stressful for those who do not perform

well under pressure.

#5.

Booking Agent

The booking agents usually work in hotels and have to talk

to customers, so they have to be helpful and friendly all

the time, even for those who are rude.

Try your best to

please rude customers can take a toll on your emotions.

#6.

Event Coordinator

Being an event coordinator means that you have to spend

long hours sitting with your clients to meet your demands

and you also have to deal with the stress of making sure

everything goes as planned.

#7.

Police Officer

Police officers have to deal with extreme or dangerous

conditions that can affect them psychologically.

They can

also have night shifts, and some police officers do the

office work.

#8.

Teacher

Teachers have a lot of work to do because their job does

not end at the end of the school day.

They have to make

lesson plans and notes at home, meet with parents and deal

with budget cuts and a demanding curriculum.

These

responsibilities can be stressful and leave little room for

physical activity.

#9.

Nurse

Nurses work in a high-stress environment because they have

to care for sick and dying patients.

Nurses can often have

a night or double shifts that leave them sleepless for many

hours.

#10.

Mental health case manager

Case managers help people with mental health problems

improve their lives by providing them with services they

need, such as employment or housing services.

Each client

has a unique case, and case managers have to work long

hours, call services, and advocate for their customers to

give them the help they need.

Even if you love your job and you can not imagine doing

anything, it is true that it can have some disadvantages

like all jobs.

To minimize the adverse effects your work

may be having on you, add some relaxing essential oils in

your workspace, do some exercises at work, and learn to

sleep better, no matter when it's your turn.

Stay healthy and active!

Share and make your loved ones

aware!

Thanks for watching

If you like the video please, thumbs up and subscribe to

our channel

For more infomation >> 10 jobs that make you gain a crazy amount of weight | How to gain weight fast - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ravish Kumar |अब कुन्नर के बाहर भी सियासी हिंसा क्यों|world !nfonews - Duration: 29:22.

Please subscribe our channel for more daily updates news- World !nfonews

Please subscribe our channel for more daily updates news- World !nfonews

Please subscribe our channel for more daily updates news- World !nfonews

Please subscribe our channel for more daily updates news- World !nfonews

Please subscribe our channel for more daily updates news- World !nfonews

For more infomation >> Ravish Kumar |अब कुन्नर के बाहर भी सियासी हिंसा क्यों|world !nfonews - Duration: 29:22.

-------------------------------------------

[은홍] (자막) 동글동글 신기한 파라코드 팔찌 만들기/PARACORD/로프팔찌 - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> [은홍] (자막) 동글동글 신기한 파라코드 팔찌 만들기/PARACORD/로프팔찌 - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

CÁNH ĐỒNG HOANG - Phim Kinh điển Việt Nam rất hay - Duration: 1:30:54.

For more infomation >> CÁNH ĐỒNG HOANG - Phim Kinh điển Việt Nam rất hay - Duration: 1:30:54.

-------------------------------------------

【Logless】 Water attribute Valkyrie gacha 59 stations result - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> 【Logless】 Water attribute Valkyrie gacha 59 stations result - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Free Recharge Rs.20-500 Per Day in Pakistan - Duration: 1:22.

How to Get Free Recharge Rs.20-500 Per Day in Pakistan

For more infomation >> How to Get Free Recharge Rs.20-500 Per Day in Pakistan - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Inventerprise - Jus Reign Comes to Town - Duration: 22:09.

HARLEY: For many years, I've walked one path.

As an inventor and innovator of epic foods, I've changed the

game of cooking and eating.

Now it's time for me to forge a new path and, maybe, change

the world that we live in.

I've created a new show that lets me use my powers

of innovative thinking to help people in need.

The concept is simple: I talk to people,

I figure out what their problems are,

then I invent groundbreaking products to solve them

and generate as much profit as possible.

Can a show change the world?

We're about to find out.

Welcome to "Inventerprise".

♪♪

♪♪

HARLEY: Inventerprise is inspiration.

What we're doing here is not just inventing.

My mission isn't just to push the boundaries

of what we think we can do or can't do.

My mission is to inspire people, motivate those around me,

and, while doing so, help a friend and a colleague.

HARLEY: It's a little before 6:30 a.m.

I'm trying to call Jasmeet, a.k.a. "Jus Reign".

This is one of my best buds from the internet,

and the reason I want to have this video call with him

is 'cause I want to pull some information.

I don't want to just go and make the guy something random

that he's going to be like "Why would you

make this for me?" I want to figure out

something that he needs, 'cause I want to be certain

that it's the right thing.

"Watch me.

Hold me.

Love me."

He needs love.

[Incoming call tune]

HARLEY: I know he sleeps with his computer.

JASMEET: What's up?

HARLEY: Hey. I know it's early.

Where are you at these days?

What's going on these days?

JASMEET: Well, you know me.

I'm just out here, just doing a lot, um...

doing all sorts of...

fun and innovative...

things.

HARLEY: I wrote, "Work, work, work, work, work."

JASMEET: [Chuckles] Yep.

That's me.

HARLEY: Who are you hanging out with these days?

JASMEET: Uh... Man, a lot of people in my squad,

they'll come and hang out.

A lot of my buddies.

HARLEY: Yeah, lots of buddies.

JASMEET: Lot of peeps.

People in the squad.

HARLEY: Yeah, people in your squad.

Jasmeet is lying to me.

I don't care about the words coming out of his mouth.

I'm looking into his eyes, and I see sadness.

I have another question.

JASMEET: Yeah?

HARLEY: What makes you happy?

JASMEET: Uh... When you're-- What makes me happy is...

What makes me happy?

You know, when-- when...

Let's see. Uh...

Cuddles, et cetera...

HARLEY: Cuddles?

JASMEET: Yeah, cuddles are comforting.

HARLEY: Yeah.

JASMEET: Just not giving a care about anything else

for the moment and just being in the moment.

I just want to be enveloped by another human.

HARLEY: If I wasn't on a video call, I'd hold you right now

and say everything's going to be okay.

Sounds like you're not scheduling some chilling time.

JASMEET: Yeah.

HARLEY: Before the conversation even ended, I was feeling

one thing, and one thing only: "Couch?"

[Ding]

HARLEY: You know what, Jas?

I know what needs to be done.

♪♪

HARLEY: So I know we're going to be building Jasmeet

a couch... but the couch has already been invented.

How do you reinvent an invention?

You ask lots of people for their best ideas,

and then you steal those ideas and call it "research".

[Music intensifies]

♪♪

HARLEY: Once you sit on this leather couch in the hot sun,

it's really... It's a bad idea.

Young man, what's it going to take to get you to come sit

on this couch over here with me on the back of this truck?

MAN: Hey, man.

HARLEY: Hey. How are you?

MAN: I'm doing alright.

How are you doing?

HARLEY: I'm fine.

Thank you for asking.

Do you like sitting on couches?

WOMAN: Yes.

HARLEY: Let's say you're a lonely man.

MAN: Okay.

HARLEY: Let's say you can make the perfect couch.

And you could do anything you wanted to this couch.

MAN: Anything to my couch?

HARLEY: Yeah. What would you do?

MAN: Man, that's a good one.

MAN: Um...

HARLEY: That word, say it.

You thought it, but you didn't say it.

Say it. Be comfortable.

MAN: Uh...

HARLEY: That word. Say it again.

MAN: Which word?

HARLEY: The word that you're not saying that you want to say.

WOMAN: Maybe, like, some video-game controllers

or something.

WOMAN: Music. If it had, like, some sort of speakers or...

HARLEY: Headphones?

WOMAN: Ooh! Yeah!

MAN: Maybe also a microwave.

WOMAN: Maybe, like, a side table - one that comes out like this.

HARLEY: Like on an airplane?

WOMAN: Yeah. Yeah!

HARLEY: If you were down, what would make you happier

to have on a couch?

MAN: Fill it with food.

HARLEY: "Food."

WOMAN: Some food accessibilities - fridge, freezer...

MAN: A sort of strong-light box - to cheer you up,

you know, in winter.

Does that work?

HARLEY: Mood lighting?

MAN: Yeah.

HARLEY: That absolutely works.

I want you to suggest things that might be considered stupid.

It's so stupid, just say it.

It might be genius.

WOMAN: Maybe, like, a drum kit.

MAN: Why don't we put a vacuum machine under the couch

and use it to vacuum the living room?

HARLEY: [Laughs] MAN: Is this... good enough?

HARLEY: What else do you need from a couch?

MAN: Imagine the couch would just embrace you

when you get there, give you a nice big ol' hug.

HARLEY: Wow.

♪♪

[Music picks up]

♪♪

HARLEY: Research Phase One is complete.

I've got all the ideas I need to get started.

It's time to get into the workshop with my crew.

Do I have a plan?

Do I know exactly what I'm doing?

Absolutely not.

All I know?

Perfect time to start inventing.

♪♪

ROB: We got the call from Harley.

He said that he needed our skills for a project that

he was throwing together and that he couldn't

say much about it.

Usually, if he's in the driver's seat, uh...

JOE: We just hang on and, uh, enjoy the ride.

ROB: Yeah, hang on for the ride.

♪♪

HARLEY: Let me tell you something about these two guys.

Are they underachievers? Yeah.

Are they smart?

Barely.

Are they skilled?

Not even close enough for what we need.

But I'm going to use them and not even pay them properly.

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

HARLEY: This is the "Inventerplex",

the lab, the shop.

This is where our ideas and our hard work will make love and

give birth to awesome things - like a couch.

Everything you see is yours...

except for that freezer over there.

This doesn't belong to you.

This is filled with bacon.

It's for "Epic Meal Time".

♪♪

ROB: Harley knows, you know, we'll do pretty much whatever

it takes to help him out.

JOE: If he told me to jump off a bridge, I would do so gladly.

I would shoot myself in the face and swan-dive backwards

into a lake.

ROB: I'll throw a grenade into the water after him,

just to make sure he's done.

[Music intensifies]

HARLEY: This is not a how-to show.

It's not a DIY show.

You get to see the lab, you get to see my crew,

and you get to see what we're going to build.

You don't get to see how we build it, 'cause

that's just stupid inventing!

♪♪

HARLEY: More than anything in the world, Jas needs

to be held.

For this invention to truly make him happy,

I've got to take it to the next level.

I need to invent the world's first hugging couch.

♪♪

HARLEY: Hugging.

Cuddling.

Embracing.

I Googled all of these words with "professional" and "expert"

added into it, and the same man kept popping up -

either 'cause he's the best or 'cause he's the only person

that offers this service.

Either way, I'm going to see him right now.

Hasnain Mirza is a professional cuddler.

HASNAIN: Hi.

HARLEY: Hi. I'm Harley.

How are you?

HASNAIN: Hi. I'm Hasnain.

Come on in.

HARLEY: Thank you.

Through his website, CuddleMe.ca, lonely people

like Jasmeet can pay for Hasnain to cuddle them

by the hour.

I want his expertise to help give my hugging couch

the magic touch.

So, what do you do?

HASNAIN: Well, as a professional, I'm a respiratory

therapist in the intensive care unit.

One thing that struck me was the amount of loneliness

that there is in the hospital, so this is CuddleMe, and

I created this on the side so that I can help people out

who are feeling, you know, sad, alone, and people

who need affection.

HARLEY: As a cuddling, hugging expert, what would

you think of an invention that hugs you?

HASNAIN: That's a very interesting project.

HARLEY: Would it work if it wasn't a human cuddling?

HASNAIN: This is a mechanical cuddle versus a human cuddle.

It's completely different.

It'll be a very interesting experience, but it's not going

to be as warm, and as soft, and as authentic as

another human being.

HARLEY: Okay. Well, how about you just lie to me?

It's obvious Hasnain doesn't want my hugging couch to work.

I get it - it would put his side business out of business.

But, while I'm here, I want to find out for myself what makes

Hasnain's hugs so magical.

So, how much does a cuddle session cost?

HASNAIN: Ninety dollars for sixty minutes.

HARLEY: Okay.

HASNAIN: So just put your head down right here. Yeah.

HARLEY: Don't rush me.

HASNAIN: All you've got to do is concentrate on your breathing.

HARLEY: I can only concentrate on how many faces have been

on this pillow, maybe.

HASNAIN: It's all about being comfortable and just being

yourself at all times.

HARLEY: Out of my entire life, this is somehow the craziest

thing I've ever done.

HASNAIN: Really?

HARLEY: Yeah.

I can't describe it.

HASNAIN: [Chuckles] HARLEY: Do you have other,

different cuddling?

HASNAIN: What you could do is you could hug the pillow.

HARLEY: When you cuddle, people cuddle you back?

HASNAIN: Yeah, for sure.

It's a give-and-go.

Cuddling is sexualized a little too much.

HARLEY: Yeah, it's true.

HASNAIN: That's it. It's just-- HARLEY: Like, if it wasn't

so weird to people and the people watching at home,

I'd be like "Let's take our shirt off."

HASNAIN: Well, no, no, 'cause we like to keep it professional.

HARLEY: No. Yeah, that's crazy.

HASNAIN: Do you want to try another position?

HARLEY: Do I?

HASNAIN: Yeah.

Just relax your legs.

Ease your breathing.

HARLEY: Hey, Has?

HASNAIN: Yeah?

HARLEY: The universe is so big, eh?

HASNAIN: It's so big.

HARLEY: Has?

HASNAIN: Yeah?

HARLEY: Do people ever try and have sex with you

when you're doing this?

HASNAIN: No, no.

When we start the session, there's a legal contract

prior to service starting.

HARLEY: Hey, Has?

HASNAIN: Yeah? What's up, man?

HARLEY: I never signed this contract.

HASNAIN: [Sigh]

♪♪

JOE: We're making a couch for Jasmeet, who has no idea

what's going on.

ROB: We've got a YouTuber in need, so we're going to build

something that's definitely going to really bring him

out of the funk.

HARLEY: Everything we're doing here is about

the "triple P".

We're going to Patent it, we're going to Produce it,

and we're going to Profit.

I can't guarantee the last two Ps, but everything

I do come up with, I will patent.

♪♪

[Music fades out]

HARLEY: Alright. So now I know I'm going to be inventing

the very first hugging couch.

The question is "How?" First thing that comes to mind?

Space-grade robotic technology.

Now, I don't want to be the guy that starts

the robot apocalypse, so I'm going to see a

robotics expert right now, because the 15th rule of

robotics is "Safety first."

♪♪

HARLEY: Hey. What's up?

ANQI: Hey! Harley?

HARLEY: Anqi Xu studies cognitive human-robot

interaction.

His expertise fits in perfectly with what I'm trying to invent.

Our meeting starts off great.

Anqi seems to understand exactly what I'm looking for.

I want the couch to do what you're doing.

ANQI: Alright.

♪♪

ANQI: Just so that I understand correctly, we already have

a couch that has this hugging mechanism, right?

HARLEY: No. We have a couch.

ANQI: We have a couch.

HARLEY: I want you to make this couch detect people's feelings

and then hug them.

ANQI: Okay.

HARLEY: Without crushing them.

ANQI: Without crushing them.

HARLEY: Here's what I need.

I want you to give me a round number on how long it'll take,

how much it'll cost.

I want top-of-the-line, high-grade materials -

like, space, you know?

You can send this into space.

What's this couch going to cost?

ANQI: IP, hardware, labor, all-inclusive...

at least 75 to 100,000 dollars for the whole thing.

And probably six months.

♪♪

HARLEY: Anqi and his robotic expertise are now

officially off this project.

It's now up to me to develop the hugging technology for the

world's first hugging couch.

This is exactly what trailblazing feels like.

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

HARLEY: Yes!

Yes!

It's perfect.

I'm going to call Jasmeet.

I'm comfortable having him be comfortable on this couch.

♪♪

JASMEET: I'm on the way to see Harley.

Apparently, he invented something for me.

I'm extremely nervous.

Extremely, extremely nervous.

I just hope it's not, like, a big human-sized hamster wheel,

and he just puts me in there to generate energy for his house

or something.

HARLEY: Jas! My man!

JASMEET: Harley!

HARLEY: How was the flight?

JASMEET: Man...

do you really care?

HARLEY: No, not really.

JASMEET: Yeah.

HARLEY: Welcome to the Inveterplex.

JASMEET: This is amazing.

HARLEY: Head on in.

[Ripping] JASMEET: So, wait. Why would you

put up a tent if it was going to be behind the door?

HARLEY: Stay focused.

JASMEET: Okay.

HARLEY: In a few moments from this moment,

we'll be in the future.

JASMEET: Well, technically, that's true, because...

you know, it'll be a few seconds in the future.

♪♪

[Music intensifies]

HARLEY: Here it is - the world's first

Computer Operated User Controlled Hugging Couch,

the "COUCH couch"!

JASMEET: Um...

HARLEY: Equipped with refrigeration capabilities,

LED mood lighting, exclusive microwave,

video-game entertainment console, headphones

for complete auditory escape, air conditioning,

a tray table like flying business class.

Jasmeet is sad and lonely and desperately needs to be held.

He's not expecting a couch.

He's also not expecting a hug, but he'll be getting both.

I didn't call it the "hugging couch" 'cause it only offers up

lounge seating!

JASMEET: Okay...

Okay. Okay.

HARLEY: Speechless?

JASMEET: Wow.

HARLEY: Listen, it's not the first mind I've blown.

Have a seat.

I want you to flip this switch right here.

JASMEET: I'm not going to...

HARLEY: No, nothing.

JASMEET: ...get ejected, or...?

HARLEY: No... A.C.

JASMEET: Alright, that's kind of cool, but--

HARLEY: Right? Now you're getting a nice little breeze

on your coffee.

JASMEET: Yeah, I'm getting a nice breeze just on

my one right thigh.

HARLEY: So maybe you're wondering if I'm underwhelmed

by Jasmeet's reaction.

Let me explain something to you.

Jasmeet is not a 16-year-old girl

getting a Porsche.

He's not going to be jumping up and down and screaming.

What you are looking at right now is a full-grown man

with his mind blown.

JASMEET: Follow you to the back?

HARLEY: No, no, no.

Bro... relax.

JASMEET: Okay. I'm just-- HARLEY: You actually get time

to relax now.

JASMEET: Alright.

HARLEY: For your gaming experience?

Headphones.

This is a problem I never really considered in my life.

JASMEET: Yeah, good thing you made turban-friendly

headphones, man.

HARLEY: Don't even worry about the turban.

JASMEET: Alright. Okay.

So turban's off for this couch.

Got it.

HARLEY: You want to stay...

JASMEET: Whoa. What is this?

HARLEY: ...oxygenated?

We have an oxygen tank hooked up in the back.

Look at that.

JASMEET: I just feel suffocated.

[Sigh] HARLEY: Okay, check this out.

You stay hydrated.

This nipple is difficult.

JASMEET: Yeah, I'll give you a second with that.

HARLEY: No one's put their lips on it yet. I promise.

JASMEET: Mm.

HARLEY: Suck on it. Drink.

The first one is the hardest one.

JASMEET: [Splutters] Ah.

That requires way too much effort for very little return.

HARLEY: Alright.

This is the part that, when I got off the phone with you...

JASMEET: Yeah.

HARLEY: ...when we were done our video call...

JASMEET: Right.

HARLEY: ...I gathered that, you know, maybe you don't

have people that will just hold you and tell you

everything's going to be okay.

JASMEET: Why would you assume that?

HARLEY: You didn't actually say that, but--

JASMEET: Is that the vibe I give off, or...?

HARLEY: Yeah.

JASMEET: Got it.

HARLEY: So, what I want you to do now...

JASMEET: Mm-hmm?

HARLEY: ...is not just embrace the future...

but have the future embrace you.

[Electric motor humming]

HARLEY: Put both your hands behind you.

Right here, like this.

JASMEET: This is the weirdest shit I've ever...

HARLEY: Right there.

Press these buttons.

JASMEET: Why would you make this so complicated?

HARLEY: Press those.

Keep going.

Now pull the arms back.

[Humming continues]

JASMEET: [Sigh] I don't remember the last time

I was this uncomfortable.

HARLEY: The couch is holding you.

JASMEET: Did you chop off a sex doll's arm, or...?

That's exactly what you did, isn't it?

Oh, God.

I mean, I understand he's, like, motivated, and wants to make

an impact on people's lives, and has a good heart, I guess,

but I really don't understand how he got from that

initial conversation to that cluster-[Bleep] of a couch.

HARLEY: Taquitos?

JASMEET: Oh.

So we just wait for this?

[Microwave beeping]

JASMEET: Did I just get a shitload of radiation just now?

Has this thing been properly hooked up?

HARLEY: You walk around with your cellphone in

your pocket all the time.

Here. Have a taquito.

JASMEET: It's, like, still cold.

HARLEY: Remember, this is a prototype.

Is it perfect?

No, because perfection is not one of the three Ps.

Is it better than any couch Jasmeet has ever sat on

in his entire life?

Yes.

By far.

Oh, forgot.

Also, in there...

JASMEET: Is it a footrest for the fridge?

HARLEY: No, no.

Robo vacuum cleaner.

Artificial intelligence.

JASMEET: Mm.

[Vacuum beeping]

HARLEY: Cleanup time.

JASMEET: No [Bleep]ing way, dude!

Let's test it out.

[Laughing]

[Both laughing]

JASMEET: One thing I really did like, though, was that little

vacuum cleaner.

That's, like, a thing I could actually use, you know?

Bye, little guy!

JASMEET: I'll probably just leave the couch and just

take the vacuum.

HARLEY: The couch cooks, the couch cleans,

the couch caresses.

You don't even have a person in your life that does that

for you.

JASMEET: No. Thanks, Harley.

HARLEY: You're welcome.

JASMEET: Wow. I flew all the way out... from Toronto...

for a vacuum.

HARLEY: Yo, Jas, these are the guys I was telling you about.

They built this couch.

JOE & ROB: Good to meet you.

HARLEY: This is Rob, Joey...

ROB: Cheers.

Ahhhh!

[Music intensifies]

♪♪

HARLEY: Invention one?

Knocked it out of the park.

Blew someone's mind.

Once Jasmeet saw the couch, I didn't care about anything.

I nailed it.

Now it's about the next person I'm going to help.

Inventerprise isn't about the final product or how

we got to the final product.

Inventerprise is about inspiring people.

Everyone has ideas.

What I'm trying to do is inspire and motivate you.

You can invent, too.

I'm not going to show you how to invent.

I'm here to tell you, "Hey, you should invent."

When was the last time someone told you to invent?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét