Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

When you're making a song for the first time

You need to play and instrument, like a guitar

But I didn't even know what C chord was then

I only knew the 7-notes major scale

So in order to make a song

I asked our guitarist to teach me some power chords

That's when I first learned about C#m chord

This is C#m

(During a lecture at Korea Broadcasting Art School - 3rd Dec 2013)

C#m looks like this, like a mountain

Put your fingers like a mountain and you get C#m

And if you move up one line just like that, you get G#m

So I went 'Mmm~ this is it'

And I made a song with these

'With two guitar chords he first learned, He writes his first song ever'

To me you say

That this path is the salvation

In him and his illusions

All had lost their visions

You cast a spell

Tis only right, you tell

Within your grey smiles

(5th Oct 2003 Ssamzie Sound Festival - appointed as the Hidden Whiz)

Cold and dull my eyes turn

Long hours of darkness awaits you

Colder and darker my eyes grow

You then get strayed

Over the cliff you fall

To you, I will give

To you, I will grant

Although blinded

Although breathless

To me, you smile

Long hours of darkness awaits you

Colder and darker my eyes grow

You are strayed

You are lost

Translated by GKST-ENG

For more infomation >> 국카스텐 라이브공연 편집영상 - 09. 나침반 (Guckkasten Live Performance Edited Clip - 09. Compass) - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Leran Colors JOHNY JOHNY Giant Donut Cupcake Cookie Challenge Crying Baby Toy Freaks - Duration: 2:09.

Bad Baby Leran Colors JOHNY JOHNY Giant Donut Cupcake Cookie Challenge Crying Baby Toy Freaks

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Leran Colors JOHNY JOHNY Giant Donut Cupcake Cookie Challenge Crying Baby Toy Freaks - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

(updated) Caverna: Cave vs Cave Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 16:20.

For more infomation >> (updated) Caverna: Cave vs Cave Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

#SCREAM And Superhero Nerf Gun Zombies,Zombie Boss In The City / Ironman Is Controlled By Scream - Duration: 19:00.

For more infomation >> #SCREAM And Superhero Nerf Gun Zombies,Zombie Boss In The City / Ironman Is Controlled By Scream - Duration: 19:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 在娃娃機也能夾到蝦寶寶!?這裡面真的有蝦子!?這真的太神奇了,第一次養出小小小蝦寶寶,游來游去的樣子也太可愛了!韓國最新流行蝦寶寶#61 - Duration: 9:31.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 在娃娃機也能夾到蝦寶寶!?這裡面真的有蝦子!?這真的太神奇了,第一次養出小小小蝦寶寶,游來游去的樣子也太可愛了!韓國最新流行蝦寶寶#61 - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Tiana Giant Easter Surprise Egg Drop Test On Parents Car! Freak Daddy - Duration: 4:32.

Bad Baby Tiana Giant Easter Surprise Egg Drop Test On Parents Car! Freak Daddy

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Tiana Giant Easter Surprise Egg Drop Test On Parents Car! Freak Daddy - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

路上に捨てられた猫親子。その後、母猫は排水溝で我が子を守ってきた。助けを待つ親子の前に、1人の男性が現れて…【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> 路上に捨てられた猫親子。その後、母猫は排水溝で我が子を守ってきた。助けを待つ親子の前に、1人の男性が現れて…【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Comment CRÉER 1 COMPTE sur BLOCKCHAIN et INVESTIR dans le BITCOIN ? XOLALI ZIGAH - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Comment CRÉER 1 COMPTE sur BLOCKCHAIN et INVESTIR dans le BITCOIN ? XOLALI ZIGAH - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Удаляю Канал! Распаковка посылки! Муравьи ? Муравьиная ферма ? - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Удаляю Канал! Распаковка посылки! Муравьи ? Муравьиная ферма ? - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

水餃創意大料理 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> 水餃創意大料理 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

This Raksha Bandhan #DeliverTheLove - Duration: 2:42.

This Raksha Bandhan #DeliverTheLove

This Raksha Bandhan #DeliverTheLove

This Raksha Bandhan #DeliverTheLove

For more infomation >> This Raksha Bandhan #DeliverTheLove - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

New Hallmark Movies In My Dreams | Great & beautiful romance movie - Duration: 1:26:37.

the

ah

you

how can you be so calm about this we have a deadline to read and sound like

you meant it Peggy having sent us a single listing in

a month okay these guys are making a ton of money on a stupid app that just

pushing I would love to find at the cute little craftsman and have something with

beautiful with extras quotes from Shakespeare the original dog they still

look like century I can't decide at this point I would take anything with four

walls that would get us out you know meanwhile Jackson I can't get a single

investor interested in any of our original ideas yeah I gotta go oh wait I

want to take a picture but I'm gonna be late

hashtag like favorite shirt love you bye bye

and maybe yes was doing the Rebecca said she

was going to be ranked I don't think so not like her

if I beat mr. P into the office no I took a different route to work today I

wanted to see if there was any prevail signs what are you looking at quickly

taking out some more dating from a file got three requests to chat and two new

wings last night that's an overnight record wank it's not as strong as a

request to chat for a possibility

community Christmas sure I really love this part of the book because in

exploring our hero we we find some of our vocabulary words ago leaders some of

my favorite ones actually currently our hero is ecstatic

can we see what ecstatic looks like on your face every day you're Patrick there

you go Bobby looking judge really Christ insurance hi

mr. Pennington please he's unavailable at the moment Oh would you like to speak

with our AG Rebecca Jones John care appointments change differences impaired

Freeman is changed to the 14 yeah I'll let him know

I was really hoping that was going to be a potential clients I could take no just

for hair appointment you trim this is just the size oh can I still come by

your place to do laundry room tonight they raise the prices at the laundromat

near my building again you know you're always welcome at my place for the next

two months anyway after that and our lease is up we are so out of there as

Matthew would just get a little motivated he wants to guy has to Disney

after we got married I was only supposed to move in with him for a couple of

months while we found a house it's 14 months later and I'm still reminding him

that to find a house you have to actually look for one

exactly what's a much man thought of time veneer I've got an idea for a new

app yeah what's the idea check it out zombie okay how is it

enough answer this what's the one problem people have with we can't

understand it it just mode so this app will translate the zombie moans and the

word well there's an under translator they learn to talk like a zombie app and

a zombie thesaurus look like a zombies you've already been done but I'm telling

you man we gotta sell another hat soon because my name is on the tight side

right now tell me about it there are thousands of drivers on the

road how come nobody wants to buy insurance from me well Justin good news

Peggy just sent me a new listing

I Rebecca did you see that listening thank you yeah - I know

but it's only a one-bedroom and I know you were looking for too bad oh no no

let's check it out yes I thought you could definitely see

it right I'm in town on our first choice but if it's super cute you never know

maybe Matthew will like it mark is hot right now so we need to have fast I'll

head over right now hi Peggy hi you know I've tried calling him safe

I don't know why he's not here maybe we should start without him okay

these houses are still hard to come by you're gonna have to drop all that yeah

you mentioned that uh-huh I'm converting right here I

figured that if it was a isn't it wonderful Oh serious hey where are you

my bed sorry I desired message I'm at Jack's we're writing some code on

a new app would it be better if you were actually here well I I can see

everything just fine all you have to do is turn the camera around there all

right okay as you can hopefully see the living room is very large

it's a craftsman 75 years old and amazing fine and what's the asking price

I love it something's wrong with this programs code I can't get anything to

work I need you to take a look before classes maybe I'm sorry I had to go no

Matthew we'll talk about everything tonight just take lots of pictures okay

hey thanks Becky I'm sorry I guess we're just gonna have

to let you know don't worry too long this one's not

going to last out of here mister 105 rules are rules and water beds are not

in the lease agreement you either get rid of it or find another place to live

by tonnage how are you mr. 210 what do you want

Jackson what makes you think I want something you never talk to me unless

you need something well now that you mention it I was actually wondering if

we could reopen the pet policy discussion you know the rules no pet Oh

put a bucket under it stop bothering me who are you you know live here

no I'm Amanda Rebecca's friend who when I got Joan she lived here you see that

sign over there this is not a laundromat no I was just checking I found it

thanks for watching my laundry pole I rent get more detergent who you're

friends with mrs. 309 yeah did you pipes not me oh this is Tony our

wonderful building senator Tony this is one of my best friends Amanda hi carry

on that lady is still scared I'm not shaving nightmares for the first three

months that I lived here maybe just do one low today and another tomorrow okay

Marie could this thing be any slower you know that helps we looked at it had its

own built-in microwave huh oh yeah yeah but we should think about what we're

gonna do in case it doesn't work out for us right now

what do you move well we may need to consider extending alleys what about the

house I'm just trying to think ahead we need to be careful but how we spend our

money right now so there's a chance we're going to keep living there

I just think that house could be the one

jakey's Rebecca a little first told me that other combos about to make an offer

on that one bedroom I need to know right now if you Matthew are in or out okay

let me just call Matthew and I will call you right back

oh so listen to this Rebecca says that our real estate agent needs to know if

we want this house like now does it have a yard for a dog this house is all wrong

a lot of Mines spending trying to seven business Peggy hi Rebecca

Matthew and I are in okay good let's go for it great I'll get an offer in right

away that one's broken wool the machine it's broken Oh Chad one on the Left

Thanks I hadn't seen you around here before

you just moving no I'm trespassing actually I have an apartment a couple of

blocks away but my friend lives upstairs how about you you live here

I do the only thing I'm guilty of is having way too much laundry

what exactly they inform that as you so engrossed in online dating

hey honey sorry I stole a the Jackson's we just really want this next act to be

a good one we could use any money right yeah

I gotta say I'm surprised that you're not mad about the house why would I be

mad I'm so excited this is going to be our first real home

what are you talking about well I told Peggy to make the offer why would you do

that because you told him to you said let's get it no I didn't yes you did I

see let's forget it Oh stupid Hana courage so you don't want

the house no I can't use all of our savings on a downpayment while I'm

working on our app great now I have to call Peggy first thing in the morning

and cancel the offer she's going to hate us

tell her to my phone Oh hem to

maddis time running up gift oh Jesus bastard you my mind feeling like this

we're following a breaking story nice let's go live to the scene at the

power plant what do you have that's right Shonda the

fire has spread an entire building at the power plant is now fully engulfed in

flames an official said the chance of wide-scale power outage end is of some

concern as firefighters continued hi look man I'm sorry about what just

happened looks like a power outage man there goes the Wi-Fi hashtag blackout

and this is dead - oh great no my phone is dying I'm down to four percent

hashtag where we gonna do now

okay apparently we don't have anything to eat that isn't frozen oh we can ice

cream okay come on you can't stay mad at me forever lucky for you I'm in a

sharing mood mmm cause you aren't eating my ice cream

mm-hmm I'm sure your junk of mine mint chocolate chip is your favorite you

kidding me I'll eat a mint when we're out of the

cherry how did I not know that then why are we buying the Mist I

thought you liked them this because green is your favorite color

no it's not it's not well then tell me mrs. Jones what's your favorite color

yes can I have a hit I told you just the other day you were

wearing my favorite shirt blue blue is your favorite color

oh how did I not know that

maybe oh hey what was your room I'm supposed to go to dinner tonight and

meet this guy but I don't remember which restaurant so you came here yeah I was

gonna see if my friend had power interesting well it looks like the

blackout stick to the whole city so get your dates call it off I can't have to

check my soul mate hot mailbox well if your date is canceled maybe we could

keep you check the car thanks for the offer but okay good luck maybe I'll see

you around yeah maybe all right be safe oh yeah

one two three four five oops sorry about that no I just three times in a row now

I said I was sorry yeah but you didn't mean it it doesn't

say in overall you have to mean it but you could try and be nice about it mr.

Joe I am so very very sorry is there any way you could possibly forget more the

reward is your son hmm not going anywhere

yeah there's your time oh I'm so winning this game this game is rigged me either

relief or I feel like tonight was one of the best lips we've had in a really long

time wash so closer to you really yeah I learned

about your favorite color ice cream flavor I can't remember Lawson but for

Jay so I'm not crazy for thinking that I

wish every night could be a blackout now you sound crazy

well why not we could just lose all the gadgets and do what this spend time with

each other I mean imagine how many more amazing

nights we could have this technology didn't always get in the way so you're

saying that you could go with out your phone and that house listing website

that you're constantly checking for a few hours a night I could did you go

without yours I could I'm necessarily one too

are you seriously thinking about that yeah why not I could think of a thousand

reasons why not I'm just saying if we don't want to go without the less one

thing but if we can't then maybe we have a problem so what do you propose that we

do every night well we could go on tape I don't know what your primary with each

other I mean remember how much fun we used to have when we first started

dating yes we had phones in - yeah but they didn't always get in the way and we

just had a fight and almost bought a house because it's so silly text message

I just don't want that to be a okay so every night weekend's if anytime we're

at home together no gadgets and we'd be dating and stuff all right fine I'm

gonna give it a shot yeah look at that the Joneses are unplugging tomorrow

night's gonna be fun maybe but the night's not over yet

oh look at that

unplug is that thing our neighbor doesn't use the internet really check it

you know what I did last night without any power start around my apartment with

nothing to do just me and my imagination pretty scary

then I come up with this awesome idea for that wrote it down on paper and the

power came back on created this oh cool dinosaurs pretty cool right you just

upload a pic of somebody and then this guy comes and bites off their hands you

know we should also make it to where you can choose what the Vice yeah like if

you want to take someone's leg off instead but actually then you can post

and share the mingle kick just don't know what to call it yet you should

named after a transfer as Rex that's the cool dinosaur right like Rex

pick herbs right trying to write off trips around chomp to Reynolds cool here

we go alright happy there's all this in one night

you know surprisingly without video games and the internet distracting me I

actually got a lot of work done hey so many Miss Jones is on to something with

this I'm plugging things no still an awful idea please tell me this is some

kind of sick joke I really don't see why this is a big

deal of meta course it's a big bear miller's daughter was no match to them

texting or driving she's okay but the car is totaled open up I'm okay some

drivers gonna let me pull up my hair

doesn't mean who's to pay wait so you're going to go without texting

email telephone and social media of any kind service I'm just hoping this will

bring things back to the way they used to be so you're going to disconnect so

you can reconnect exactly that's all

hey hey how was work still finding it hard to find new clients but other than

that not back so are we still going to do this funny thing

well we're both home together now so yeah starting now okay I'll be getting

that the rest of the night and I won't be needing mine

funny I wish I could take a photo of them just sitting there like that yeah

I was work you already asked hold on right how was

school it's great good

I should email Peggy no email right

just act

be right back

a wedding to people who actually bake cakes for some of these things but since

that's never going to happen I think we just turn our phones inside

it whenever we're holding that way they won't tempt us but what if we get an

important phone call well it's blast you can see who's

calling that way if it's Peggy or someone important we'll just answer

we're not Neanderthals okay so what should we do on our first date how can

we never come over here I guess maybe because it's not a part of

either of our communities we have to deposit or grind it too bad there's no

for sale sign I know right oh wait I want to take a picture

no I wish I could take a picture guess we'll just have to remember them what

are you two doing out here what are you doing out here looking for you

I thought we're gonna work Oh already unplugged

it's okay wouldn't work tomorrow listen times a little worried you two haven't

thought this all the way through we'll be fine

I've got laundry to do anyway so I'll leave you to it

hi Jackson ya know me FY fully clothed

yeah hey Wow look at us running into each other again what are you doing here

Bungie you too okay Jax hmm my name stack and yours Amanda

so you're pretty into the phone apps right I guess no way I'm working on this

new one called - rental chomp and dinosaur it's about having a pig so you

you like it but you should have the dinosaur make comics on the picture -

you know like scratch and then chop it's brewing really yeah you're pretty good

at this still doing the online dating thing this is the best way to meet a

quality guy what kind of guys are into how

definitely someone with a really super steady well-paying job what kind of

girls do you like someone who's really cute that I can tell us probably just as

cute on the inside once we get to know each other oh that's sweet you know we

should do what get you on soulmate hunt I bet you could find tons of girls like

that on here

I'm so proud of us we drew our first night of being unplugged is done we had

our little date it's cool

grateful day yeah you too I'll miss you miss you more

now

Yello hi it was like the only two people that

have actually noticed each other I know I never really noticed how involved

every one of their devices will just now I know people think with all these

advances in technology that they can connect with more people more easily but

they really are yeah just not the same no it really isn't

I just walked in from work a couple of blocks and every single person is

staring at some device you work in the area I have the car dealership right

down the street on main you work at the dealership

I own the dealers so this guy's a potential client just a big one which is

ran and they let the cafe we started talking and he was the only other person

in line it wasn't buried in his phone starting to notice people now I'm

telling you if you go with nearly crest insurance for your entire dealership I

guarantee will be given farms rate well I do like the fact that you're local

right down the street and Rebecca thank you yes of course

it's nice to meet you

it's great I just thought in a major client how do you get most of the

Commission Peggy hare Rebecca I got your message about

unplugging and wasn't sure I understood you don't want me to call at night

oh no no Matthew and I are unplugging we'll always answer right away if you

call so while I've got you on the phone is there anything not in your budget

well I might have some good news I think I just brought in a big client and he's

going to give me a large commission and maybe we can raise the budget a little

bit fabulous um I'll look at my listings and probably get back to you feels great

thanks bye

this was a horrible idea told you just an awful terrible idea I

am so behind on the app and Rebecca is going to be home in a minute there's a

ton of workers so when I get done and this whole unplugging thing isn't even

really working that's kind of sad or merry we love each other it's not

supposed to be this hard I don't know man what you guys used to do when you

first started dating we did all sorts of new things we'd go to restaurants and

events around town concerts okay well what's something new that you two could

do now

what's something you don't do like ever

I'm home you doing work yeah but now you're home I will look recently

unplugged discs in the stack well I couldn't come up with anything to do

tonight and Amanda had no interest in coming

over Amanda yeah I thought it would be fun to have some company is that weird

no not at all but we don't need company because I got us about her and you and I

are taking a Balinese cooking class Balinese oh that sounds fun

well made you come up with that well I was just thinking about how when we

first started dating we saw always do new things and I figured with the way

learning as a cook would be very beneficial I love it

oh why Balinese I was in the mood for really loved Amish name of Allah nice

dish it may have been the only brought your life

I'm the culinary expert requests for chef Neal mystics Bolognese seems pretty

basic I'm sure some people study this for years without really mastering now

once our vegetables are prepared we're going to take our rice and throw it into

boiling water we could use only microwaves in less than 60 seconds

something funny mr. and mrs. don't know now we're going

to prepare the bumbu and the peppers for this fabian allamani get cooking

I think I'm so chicken yeah this class has got a better look which one is a

boom girl I was hoping you would go usually I would just check my phone is

this right darkness do not hope this I don't think for coming the right do

something possible that's a song I'm glad that you know this

how do you fail a one-day cooking class I hope we didn't fail we were kicked out

all that working Milly and we didn't even get to eat anything I know I'm

starving your neck around then can we go to being sent back upwards yeah oh

please we don't need to know how to cook why waste all that time and energy when

people will just make pizza for you oh I know oh my god I would eat this every

day man I married the right woman

thank you for a wonderful day mr. Joe oh it was my pleasure mrs. Jones but please

tell me Matthew okay then Matthew okay yes that's a good night

where are you going well I'm a gentleman and we're only

dating right right good night mrs. Jones good night mr. Jones I mean not sure

okay I think you can come in now you're at there babe

really see anything you know

hey check it out Wow in this couple bite can I help you guys with anything we're

curious about these two bikes actually they were waiting just for you oh yeah

yeah you got a surprise

thank you honey just the person I'm looking for mr. 210

what do you want I have this what is that it's a petition we want to turn

this into a pet-friendly building I've got the support of almost every tenant

here this evening Wow so you got almost every tenant you

that's right wow that's impressive thank you welcome said I couldn't have a dog

because it might bother people but looks like everyone's on board well not me no

pets those are the rules

you know where we are no I thought you knew I was just following along are we

lost I don't know exactly where we are we're

not lost okay then Magellan which way are we

heading well if you look at the shadows of the Sun seems like we're going east

shadows the Sun well it's not like I have any tech that I can use do i excuse

me can you help us I think we're lost I think folks your age got lost

catch a stir phones we're here oh we don't have our home

no I thought you do even more no Ralph Wilson Matthew and I wouldn't say that

were lost yes we are hi I'm Rebecca nice to meet

you mr. Wilson oh please everybody calls me Ralph uh

who are you headed oh we let it Sycamore in Harrison known to the end of the

block TURN RIGHT thought it doesn't locks up that way

oh I guess we were lost

look can't give you a hand with that Oh very kind of you thank you what would

you like in the wheelbarrow Ralph are these your wife flowers well they

used to be after she passed away I just worked to keep them going I'm sorry

well you're doing a great job I'm sure she'd be very proud well I guess we'll

leave you to it thank you very much my pleasure guys oh right

thanks again Ralph hi what hope to see you again

me too I'll bring in the new favorite

here comes the mushrooms and the snow peas see this is easy meet chef Neely

keep your cooking class anyway right and I think we're even being healthy toast

to us oh wait that must be Peggy you gave her her own ringtone hey Peggy

Rebecca there's a hot listen that you two have got to see really okay great

one ASAP honey trust me this one is not going to last I'm telling you is perfect

tomorrow then 10:00 a.m. I'll text you the address

great five right

two bedrooms and two bathrooms updated kitchen and garage so what do you think

Peggy's right it ticks off all the boxes and as well as in your new budget

I vote yeah I mean I don't think it's going to get any more perfect and it's a

lot of fixing up but I vote yes yeah I told you we find the one so what now hey

Jackson so what are you up for tonight little

extreme road rage or the old standby I'm fine with either one

hey Jackson did you hear we put in an offer on the house

really yeah I took the plunge gotta say it's gonna be weird not having you guys

down the hall but be back thank you so what video games we playing tonight

we're not playing video games predict an air plug remember

yeah but any time we're having gaming yeah hey night what's this it's a board

game silly thank you are you two okay I mean this stuff

straight up old folks home oh no it's not I may not be playing when we started

dating and he loved it listen I love you guys and all but

there's absolutely no way I'm going to sit here and play board games like I'm

some old grandpa let me get back

yesterday I rat dessert-y thank you no problem

hey you hello wait you two know each other

yes we met in the laundry room a couple of times so can I be raped hey here you

go swing the wall colors to 350 bucks I'm

broke paws cool I'll take an eye on you whoa although there's no change in the

rule hey this was between Jackson and me yeah I'm sure there was a rule against

I'll use next otherwise I'm out and this is so much fun I don't want to be out

all right not how it works when you're out you're out that's the whole point

show me that in the room with ya let's verify that fine okay yeah this could

take a while I'm gonna grab a drink anyone regional

Oh me yeah me too I'll help oh thank you for a pleasure all right I

see

doot-doot I need you look me up with a man really yeah I don't think you're her

type what's wrong with me absolutely nothing

it's not you it's her she is unrealistic expectations because of that dating app

dating oh my we're supposed to be on cloud

you're supposed to be unplugged or take a minute you're leaving perfect

what are you doing I don't want the profile to be me all that put unemployed

lonely screwdriver seeks love it's true

you know that's not our I didn't like this unplugging thing in the beginning

and now I'm using all four she needs a name

Shepard yes I was good mister just wait a second bear with me

yes yes you have no shame I'm sorry can you guys so long we're ready to play

coming

beep ani are you on this 309 got a lot of things to do today

I'll be quick Matthew and I are finally buying a house so we won't be renewing

the lease of time are you sure there's a long list of people waiting for

vacancies yes we're sure right

I've invited me to a car dealers Association luncheon great job thank you

we will be real busy when I get back

that didn't take long easy for you to judge you already found

the love of your life the rest of us we have to search for it every chance we

get Wow what is it this guy and I have the highest match score I've ever seen

he fits all the criteria that I put in for the perfect man so are you gonna

chat maybe I'll just link to set things up

yeah

okay how we looking over here good almost done with the cross scratch marks

I thought you're gonna be done with that yesterday I know I haven't had as much

time as I thought everyone listen man I understand the situation and all even if

I don't agree with it but seriously my name is you to do your part you don't

want that teachings out forever Dean no I'll get it done I promise it look this

stupid dating profile I made actually had someone respond to it really yeah

what'd I do oh let's you get her attention now look

if you want my advice ever I would take down the profile never I'll take it down

now or I could ask her out that's weird what is my only chance

I'm gonna do it I mean think about it nothing else is working in the past

maybe this will give you what you got to do it I just want no part of it besides

Rebecca is on her way home I get out of here

big not thanks

Hey hey I'm home no more computer almost none come on it's time to unplug this is

one more set come on they're just I'm done good well

I'm going to go change and get ready for our date sounds good

oh hey I was wondering if you wanted to check out that new Italian spot what are

you doing nothing nothing don't say nothing when you're on the computer I've

got a lot of work I need to get done in the end it was just another minute you

know that's one strike understood and there won't be a second right I'm going

to go finish getting ready for our date and I'm taking this witness

Hey Wow - lost again I am actually we're going on a picnic I must say I see the

two of you out and about more often than any other young couple clouds are trying

to think of those I like that you should try it out sometime yourself all right

it's been a long time since I've had company for supper how would you two

youngsters like to have an old man grill up a couple of steaks for you you

kidding me that would be amazing it's fine no Thursday night sounds like

a date all right great we'll bring the line all

right see you later all right don't get lost

when I sing

perfect - perfect day always

I cannot believe that we'd nap in the park for over two hours

I'm never now you sure that you didn't put sleepy souls without lemonade how

about the cop he was the best there's no wandering in the park you

look so confused I was a little bit freaked out that it was already dark and

there was a man yelling at us and shining a light in our favourites well

he did give us the option of spending the night in jail this is true why don't

you send me in this car what I have seven from Peggy I have Moreau

it's too late what's too late you didn't get my messages we just saw that we

missed your calls throughout the house we lost the house wait I'm putting you

on speaker how we made a full-price offer

apparently so did several other people there's a bidding war and it happened

without us we can offer a little more and still be in our budget that's great

we already accepted another offer so that's it right so look I like you guys

and I'm willing to work with you to find another place but you've got to return

that calls we get it we just we understand and we're sorry I'll keep

looking and I'll let you know if there's another house to see but for now keep

checking that listing site is shared with you new places pop up in there all

the time we'll do

obviously it wasn't meant to be for us house the perfect house maybe a slug

cruiser sundaresan c'mon we chose to unplug for us and I think it's been

going great so what we missed her calls not the end of a world Matthew I spoke

to Tony and I gave notice on our apartment he did what I told her we were

buying a house and moving out and I officially said that we wouldn't be

renewing the lease I didn't plan it I just ran into her

I believe that you gave notice without a signed contract in the new house I'm

sorry I wasn't thinking I'll talk to Tommy as soon as I can

tribally not I don't know what I'm more upset about the house or the fight you

let you work it out you always do and there will be other houses there always

are well Peggy wants me to constantly check this listing site but I can't do

that in the afternoon and evenings when Matthew and I are together well why do

you guys just take a break from unplugging you know just unplug for a

night or two we've been having such a great time going on these dates without

technology getting in the way besides when I caught him using his laptop for

even a second I yelled it I would never hear the end

of it if I suggested we start using again see now what are you going to do

I'll just have to check the listings when I can I can always check it here at

work like you and your dating site speaking of which I have a date with mr.

perfect later we're getting coffee mmm good luck Thanks

amantha hey Jackson what are you doing here

I'm just meeting a guy I met online for coffee but it's pretty late and no texts

or calls or anything I guess the perfect guys with me at work

then is definitely not perfect I should probably go no no I'm just hanging

around the base if you want I can get us a couple coffees no I mean you're

already here you look great why spoil your afternoon all because of

some selfish there

all right then okay what is on eBay she already rented our apartment for the

first how is that possible there are people on a waiting list and

when she called they accepted

so now we have no house no apartment

Matthew Ansari

Wow I guess we really screwed up

we didn't have our phones on earth yes we will cause me to say

I'm really impressed and you use the scratch marks like I suggested oh I had

to seriously that was a great idea so when can I get one for my phone

well we've got to sell it first all right yeah in a perfect world somebody

like to have service they make all the best apps that's where the money is so

what are you waiting for ready I know what you're right I guess

so it's not dating not dating but yeah see what else I got

okay

so now we have no house starting soon no apartment I'm Matthew still really mad

at me for messing up I'm sorry Rebecca her she probably just needs time

no wet what - Shepard that jerk who stood you up is apologizing and said his

grandmother was sick and he needed to go visit her in the hospital

you're not buying that are you what do you mean that's so sweet that's the

worst excuse ever I cannot believe you told her that I didn't tell her anything

- did he's trying to be a good guy and apologize for standing all right you

need to stop pretending to be someone you're not this is not a good idea but a

man denied talk for almost five hours last night all because of this guy I'm

telling you right now this isn't a manual do you think I should see if he

wants to grab coffee again you need a cooling-off period think

before you write back fine hello Matthew I'm drowning over here I mean I can use

your help what do you want me to do I'm already in an awkward position as it is

how amanda is my wife's friend do not tell Rebecca seriously I promise you

I'll straighten stuff better our pitch meeting with the edge service is 800 we

got to finalize our piece let's get the word

hey welcome home with us all this oh it's just a little something for me to

say that I'm sorry for arguing Wow well lucky girl and it's also a little

bit of a celebration for what well I don't know how but Jackson got us a

meeting to pitch our dinosaur app to the absurd thing what I'm so proud of you

guys what happens if they actually buy it

well we may have enough for first last and security deposit on your apartment

but what about buying a house don't you still want that of course I do but we

have to be out of here by the end of the month and I doubt that's enough time for

us to find the right place so I figure that we should get on the apartment hunt

immediately

you know then we could get a two-bedroom apartment that way we'll have more room

well we look for the house who knows maybe we'll even get a building with a

pool be nice oh honey don't forget we've got that dinner with Ralph tomorrow

night

hey babe did you grab him - I

let's not to look at houses yeah why are you trying to get out of this apartment

so bad why are you so set on staying here do you even want to buy a house

honestly I don't know

I grew up in a house that my parents couldn't afford there is always

something leaking prague a a struggle just to create the mortgage so no I

don't want that life well maybe if you spent your entire life living an

apartment you'd feel differently hearing your neighbor's TV sharing the same

washer and dryer I've lived that long enough long enough to know that I'm

never going to be happy unless we have a house

takes a lot more than a house to be happy Rebecca where are you going to

Jackson's

I've never really had overnight company before but we can make do Thanks hey

whatever happened with you I want you to remember right the top of the line

you two look great together I'm sure you'll be fine

Thanks very good throw

you

you

mr. J you seem melancholy sad nice try but you don't use melancholy and sad in

the same sentence they mean the same thing

are you sure because you seem melancholy and fat what's up nothing so trouble why

do you say that you haven't texted mr. J you always Hector complicated yes me

emma has gone for more trouble than the work I'm not gonna like open from 13

what's good just my app idea your app idea yeah the dance when you turn your

back on me thinking if I'd be cool you have a pet dinosaur cool

it's like those other electronic games or with the dinosaur first you watch

over the egg well if it happens if it's being a care firm as you rose up that's

awesome yeah see that I can't actually make

itself well uh I don't know how it was not so much complicated as this time

consuming you just have to have patience and a good eye for detail and those are

both qualities you have manly of course I do

in fact I could probably teach you the basics of design really that would be

great that's gonna happen wait for another vacation your mom sure

by mr. JP tomorrow later Patrick

oh hi Rebecca Peggy I have a house it's a little over

your original budget but it's I don't want to build expectations but it's

perfect but if you want it we'll have to jump on in hope I can set an appointment

for today at 6:00 are you at all Peggy I'm gonna have to call you back but has

a matter left over there Oh a few minutes ago do you need something

actually I wanted to talk to you alone that's okay

something personal that is for sure I don't know if you're wearing this and a

lot of phrases but I wear a hair replacement system

a toupee a hair replacement system oh I didn't know that it was a lot of work I

I just got off the phone with my life coach and he says I'm hiding mine the

toupee what does he mean he says I'm clinging to this idea of who I think I

am a man with a nice head of hair so he thinks that maybe you're trying to be

something that isn't really you since I'm pinning my happiness to a

dream of nice hair and that I could possibly be happier without it I don't

know what to do do you mind letting me see what you look

like without a hair replacement system

but I decided to keep it you won't tell anyone I wear one for you no okay

sir you are a handsome man I think you look better like this you do yes

definitely

this is weird I desperately wanted this thing that I

always thought I needed to be happy I am he's thinking that it's wrong to give a

thing that kind of power thank you or four

you just gave me some really great advice now it's my turn

throw that thing away you don't need it

what are you doing this to 309 it's good Matthew and I'm just going thinking Oh

shove over wouldn't want you to strain your brain I think I know what's going

on thank you mrs. Bearman had a fight right it's Rebecca

yeah there's about moving wasn't it that list

of other things I'm going to tell you something personal mr. 309 don't even

know my name but throw on it you know when I first started managing this

building I was friends with everyone really good friends but then they would

move out and I'd never see them again for the course other people moved in and

I became friends with them and then they move out and I never see them again

so year in and year out people come people go into my life out of my life

and I got to tell you it is so much easier

watching people leave when you don't know who they are

I had no idea Tony

whatever you and mrs. through Rebecca exciting about don't let it consume you

because

relationships are just so much more important

heavy arguments

right thank you

yeah we should talk more often if you really do care maybe you let people keep

conscious they want them

it's just a thought I'll think about it

I'm sorry I hate it or I'm sorry sure no I was a bigger jerk look I don't need a

house to be happy I have you really I don't have you of course you've got me

but you really don't need a house when we can afford it we'll talk about it

until then I just want to be with you wherever you are

oh wow babe you've got to be kidding me Wow of all places right oh oh here I got

this aah nice work babe I didn't mean to take

that sign down some developers who Tim offered me way more than I was asking it

should be closed within the month well it sounds like you got a great deal yeah

I think the developers going to tear it down and put up something more modern

I would love to sold it to a young couple like yourselves but nobody was

interested believe me if it was in our budget we would have made an awful it

pains me to think of what that developer is going to do

my wife loved this house did you try putting it online oh yeah but the

pictures didn't do it justice you know what seems charming in person seemed

dull on the Internet no too bad we didn't know you were selling probably

could've helped you with us caught us no no offense I have never seen a

photograph that could capture the scent of those white roses out front or let

you know how good it felt to curl up in front of a brick fireplace on a cold day

all those photos online are of houses

this this a-hole

okay so once you've created the first line of code for an action that you want

to occur you can always copy it and manipulate it for future use so you

don't have to start all the way over again

exactly see you tomorrow miss Jones I'll catch you later Patrick hi mom how do

you turn the video to that station you like I want to talk to mr. Jones okay

bye mr. Jones later bud is everything okay yeah it's just about

time I thank you for staying late with Patrick oh you're welcome the first time

I was late it was an accident but Patrick was so excited that he got

to spend time alone with you I've been laid on purpose ever since you're his

favorite teacher really I had no idea Patrick loves to learn because of you

first she taught him so many new words and now he's obsessed with technology

and app design I've never seen Patrick so excited about learning

I didn't know that I was really making much of a difference I guess it just

comes naturally to you but I have to ask if you know so much about technology why

are you teaching English that's the position that I happened into well my

older child school is looking for a new technology teacher for their science

department next year if you can do what you did with Patrick and the roomful of

kids they'll offer you the job in a second

here's the school's information and the phone number for the head of school no

one see you tomorrow mr. Jones you bet take your time I will Thanks

Oh

who are we meeting again expecting Zach now Stephanie one call that we talked

about feel like Zach is going to be one who owns the room he's the new guy they

brought on so

how can we be so relaxed about effects on the biggest tech companies when you

are at the cutting edge and totally original you got this

and then everyone can share their chunk and scratched up pics on all their

social media sites that is why we feel the absurd is is an ideal fit for

Toronto Sean we like it we love it so so I also got imagine a video where you

turn your pet into a crime-fighting superior only more about that one I mean

you talked to Randall back this is the one I understand you have a pet rugby

okay yeah yeah now imagine rugby with a cape off flying over the city saving the

world by grabbing your baby actually say with the per superhero I don't know

where you come up with that Wow I'm telling this thing never stops working

doesn't have an off switch mm-hmm that was way more mine I was

expecting way more it smells to you brand that meeting I'm good

we did it man this is your world but I don't know if it's mine you know not

using technology for so long it's made me realize if there's a lot of other

things I really like to do like what teaching what am I thought you didn't

like teaching turns out I do it's awesome right

seriously really is

tired-ass I hear something all right go celebrate

that's you hey Ralph you got a minute sure

Sonne you're mine I want to talk to you about your home Oh what's to talk about

if the deal with the developers isn't done yet I'd like to offer to buy it now

I can't offer as much as they have but I can get pretty close and I can promise

you we will get this home the love it deserves

come inside let's start thank you you can welcome

commander Saxon I got some Canada - I'm - Shepherd Union not right away

when I figured it out guys just photo and profile were everything that I

described to you you conveniently happen to be at our first date location when he

stood me up really sorry man seriously I know I've been an idiot I should have

been any of this truth be told I just wanted to get to know you better

still that's no excuse you have every right to be mad at me

because the guy pretended to be something that he's not sad to say but

that's not a first for you but actually

- made me realize something I've been searching for this perfect guy for

forever and suddenly there's - and on paper he's got everything that I've been

hoping for but for what and why I thought about him the more he seemed

kind of boring I mean where do you go from perfect there's no mystery or room

for fun so why would I want perfect yeah perfect

it's the worst right I just I want a real life honest guys

you deserve so thank you for catfishing me Jackson my pleasure

hey what's going on why'd you want me to meet you here I wanted to show you this

well how our house what I talked to Ralph about buying it we can't afford it

we can now

Jackson and I sold her out that's amazing

but you were so worried about all those costs and you don't know when you're

gonna sell another app we're not gonna have to try to anymore I spoke with the

headmaster of a private school today and I'm going to be joining their technology

department next school

all you didn't want to be a teacher turns out that I didn't want to be an

English teacher so Ralph said that we can have it if we want I know I want it

see you

sorry yes

yes physicalist this mean we can have our phones back now I don't know what do

you think I think we proved to ourselves that we can do it so if you want to

recant I'm not sure that I really want come back I just

I love everything the way it is now

you

Oh

hi Peggy oh you made it

I wouldn't miss it Oh congratulations thank you oh okay yeah yeah Thank You

Peggy enroll growl don't need to meet you oh let me introduce you to my boss

this is mr. B mr. B sorry this is my friend snake was it amazing - meet you

oh can I sit out there drink my love away

logan's here i'll wait to meet him he's so handsome I'm in love with him already

I'm your new baby I'm us he's not the only one

Tommy it was so nice to be to change her mind about the dog no Jackson wanted one

forever yeah well I figured it's time I show I care

oh thank I much for the puppy

I think we did it Lester Joe I think we did Miss Jones

you know there's something I've been meaning to tell you what

ever since we unplug I have fallen in love with you all over again

For more infomation >> New Hallmark Movies In My Dreams | Great & beautiful romance movie - Duration: 1:26:37.

-------------------------------------------

EGG MASALA OATS II अंडे और सब्ज़ियों से बना स्वादिष्ट मसालेदार ओट्स II BY CHEF PIYUSH SHRIVASTAVA II - Duration: 6:17.

Welcome to bachelors cooking

Today I'm going to make Egg Masala Oats

Now a days Masala Oats are very popular and we'll use egg and lots of vegetables.

I'll also use our Indian spices to make a very healthy and tasty dish.

Which will work as a complete meal for your breakfast.

Let me share the list of ingredients. Here I've simple non salted Oats

We'll add our flavours and spices in it

Raw eggs

Black Pepper Powder, Coriander Leaves, Chopped Garlic

Chaat Masala, Chopped Ginger, Mint Leaves, Chopped Onion, Chopped French Beans

Carrot, Tomatoes and along with this we'll Indian Spices

I've turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Red Chilly Power, Coriander Powder

So we'll make a delicious recipe of oats along with Indian spices

So let's start making Egg Masala Oats

Add some oil in the pan and let it heat up

As soon the oil heat up add 1/2 tsp chopped ginger

Egg yellow creates gas so if you'll use ginger and garlic in it

It will not create gas as in ginger is very good for the digestion

We'll cook the ginger for a while and then we'll add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves

Egg yellow contains cholesterol

Eat garlic with it as it cut down cholesterol. reduces bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.

Whenever you are using egg, use garlic along with it

Eat eggs tension free as they'll not harm you at all

Now ginger and garlic is cooked and we'll add half finely chopped onion in it

Cook the onion till it turns pink in colour

onions are pink so now we'll chopped carrot, chopped french beans

You can any vegetable of your choice, you can add green peas

Do not overcook these veggies

As in crunchy veggies tastes good

Also when the oats will be cooked then these vegetables will be cooked more

Now we'll be adding Indian herbs, 1 pinch of garam masala

1 pinch of red chilli powder

Salt to taste

1 pinch of Turmeric Powder

We'll also add 1 pinch of black pepper powder as it tastes good with egg and mix it well

These spices get burn very fast so we'll add tomatoes which are full of moisture and vitamin c

After tomatoes we'll add 50 gm oats in it

Let them cook and stir them for 1/2 min

So that oats get incorporate with all the veggies and spices

As soon it becomes totally dry we'll add 2 eggs in it

Stir it fast

Make sure the rawness of egg is gone an then we'll add water

With the water all the par cooked vegetables will be cooked completely

All the flavours will combine together and we'll cook it till it becomes dry.

We'll stir it and cook it for 2-3 mins

As you can our Egg Masala Oats has begun to thick and now we'll stir it once again.

If you want you can cook it on the high flame with stirring continuously and now we'll add mint leaves in it

Mint leaves gives a fresh flavour with every bite

Also some chopped coriander leaves, we'll keep some for the garnishing.

Give it a one more mix and now we'll serve this

After serving sprinkle some chaat masala

If you want you can add a pinch of black pepper power

Some chopped coriander leaves

Garnish it with some mint leaves

So here we have Egg Masala Oats ready, its very healthy and full of protein and vitamins

you must try this recipe. so next time when you are back from gym make this recipe.

Not only you'll get protein but will also get lot of vitamins

Do not forget to subscribe to our channel for such interesting recipes.

If you like our videos then don't forget to share and like them.

Next time I'll be back again with an interesting recipe in bachelors cooking.

For more infomation >> EGG MASALA OATS II अंडे और सब्ज़ियों से बना स्वादिष्ट मसालेदार ओट्स II BY CHEF PIYUSH SHRIVASTAVA II - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

#НЕЙРОБИКА с Александрой Рудамановой Упражнение №6 - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> #НЕЙРОБИКА с Александрой Рудамановой Упражнение №6 - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nghi Thức đội Thiếu Nhi xã Hoàng Thịnh, huyện Hoàng Hóa, tỉnh Thanh Hóa - Duration: 23:28.

For more infomation >> Nghi Thức đội Thiếu Nhi xã Hoàng Thịnh, huyện Hoàng Hóa, tỉnh Thanh Hóa - Duration: 23:28.

-------------------------------------------

barrier (noun) - Duration: 3:01.

barrier (noun)

1 an object like a fence that prevents people from moving forward from one place to another

The crowd had to stand behind barriers.

Show your ticket at the barrier.

The car crashed into the safety barrier and burst into flames.

see also crash barrier

2 a problem, rule or situation that prevents somebody from doing something, or that makes something impossible

the removal of trade barriers

The world of Disney is a magical experience that knows no age barriers.

barrier to something

Lack of confidence is a psychological barrier to success.

Cost should not be a barrier to the use of legal services.

3 something that exists between one thing or person and another and keeps them separate

The Yangtze River is a natural barrier to the north-east.

the language barrier (= when people cannot communicate because they do not speak the same language)

barrier between A and B

There was no real barrier between reality and fantasy in his mind.

barrier against something

Ozone is the earth's barrier against ultraviolet radiation.

4 a particular amount, level or number that it is difficult to get past

the first player whose earnings passed the $10 million barrier

Extra examples

The country has set up barriers against imports.

The crowd managed to break through the barriers and get onto the pitch.

The mountains form a natural barrier between the two countries.

The old laws created barriers to free trade.

The police waited behind the barriers.

There was a slow trickle of people through the barriers.

They believe that music can cross any barriers.

a class barrier between the two families

a formidable barrier to communication

the first plane to break the sound barrier

Crash barriers were erected along the roads to be used for the race.

She got her luggage stuck in the automatic barrier.

Sightseers watched from the other side of the security barriers.

The crowd had to stand behind barriers

There has been a gradual reduction in subsidies and trade barriers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét