Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You One more New Placeable Mod From Svapa Agro The New Pallet Factory.

This Mod Includes The Pallet Factory Pallet Selling Trigger And Pallet Storage

The Pallet Factory to work Needs BioGas From Svapa Agro BGA Placeable And Logs And Produce Empty Pallet And Wood Chips

Ok let's start BioGas First

Logs Custom Road Train Autoload Forestry Trailer

Csz Autoload Pallet Fork

Let's Check Pallet Storage

A tipper to load the Wood Chips

Don't Use Autoload forks At Pallet Storage the Trigger stuck and you must restart the map .

You can use Autoload forks at Pallet Factory

For this truck and the JD tractor I have not make a review yet

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Svapa Agro NEW PALLET FACTORY - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to mount GPU vertically in any PC Case - Duration: 6:17.

Hey what is up guys I'm Andrew and in this video I'm going to show how to Vertically mount your GPU

Even if your PC case doesn't have a vertical PCI-E slot.

Okay, let's start: To mount your GPU vertically you will need: - a PCI Riser cable

I got this cable from ebay and it cost around the $6 also the link from the cable

You can found in the description below the video

Dremel tool or some other cutting tool and PCI slot in case if your PC case doesn't have a vertical slot

If your PC case doesn't have a vertical slot then you can make your own slot

I will put a scheme in the description below the video. You can take out from Some old PC

Case like I did or you can buy a PCI slot

I make my GPU slot from an old PC case because it's cheaper and easy

Actually I buy an Old PC case from the local computer store for used parts and it costs just $2

It's cheap because: no side panels, no USB ports, it's broken, actually Its real trash.

First I remove the pop rivets from the back side of the PC case and I take out the panel with PCI slot

From the PC Case like this you can make two or three Dual PCI slots

after cutting the PCI slot I remove the sharp edges using a sandpaper and

I stick a white Carbon foil to make the PCI slot looks better

because the most of the PC cases have a free space between the Edge and the PCI slot

I Decided to place the vertical slot there

Also, you can do the same because you will not cut the existing PCI slots and you can back your graphic cards in a horizontal

position again

Before you start with models of PC Case it's recommended to remove the components from inside of the PC

Case because have a risk to make some damage

Because I have a single monitor from the behind of the PC Case I will make just one hole for the HDMI cable

Now after cutting the hole for the HDMI cable I take small cable and I remove the copper wires from the inside

After I place the empty cable around the hole because this will keep my hDMI cable from scratching or damage

If you want you can do the same

To Mount the PCI slot on the PC

Case of the use a small screws and bolts because it's more stable and safe then pop Rivet

Because the PCI Riser cable is Gray and I didn't like it

I take a black fabric tape and I stick it around the cable with these tape

I turn the cable into a black and the PCI Riser looks premium

First I connect the PC eraser cable into the motherboard and after i mount the GPU

Now let's move on: the benchmark test and find out will the PCI riser cable negatively impact the GPU performances

How you can note there is a very small difference, the graphic card work slower about 2% or maybe less but in gaming

About exporting a video and render. There's no difference

maybe the graphic card is slower for something less than 1% but honestly I didn't note any difference

I hope this video will gives an idea if you want to make something like this

And if you have some questions post a comment below the video

Also If you want to support me to grow this channel you can press the subscribe button

Thanks for watching guys and see you the next one :)

For more infomation >> How to mount GPU vertically in any PC Case - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Travel the World With One Backpack - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> How to Travel the World With One Backpack - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Распаковка, обзор заказа от Bonprix.de/ Unpacking, order overview from Bonprix.de - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Распаковка, обзор заказа от Bonprix.de/ Unpacking, order overview from Bonprix.de - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

"Just Too Young & Angry To Perhaps Make Real Change" (Guest Vlogger Miriam K) - Duration: 4:26.

Hi, my name is Miriam, and this is the vlog created for The Sydney Feminists.

I'm....

from Sweden, but I think maybe my story can be relatable to you wherever you're from.

I am a feminist, and I was in a feminist

separatist group in Sweden around

2001, 2002

And we were about a dozen

feminists, most of us

educated

with.... we read gender studies and such at university level and

We grew tired or frustrated just reading about

inequalities between women and men and

We wanted to do something about it

so we formed this activist group just for women and

We didn't think of this separatism as a problem

We didn't ask ourselves, 'So who who's a woman?'.... 'who belongs in our group?'

For us it was very simple you either were a woman or you weren't

Many of us were gay and some of us were queer

But we all considered ourselves

women and

Today, I think we would have to think more about the issue of Gender and about who belongs in a female

separatist environment

but maybe if we think about

horrible crimes that are committed to

women on a global scale

Crimes committed to them just for being women and

I think it's

necessary to call a woman, a woman,

To be able to shed light on these issues

and

maybe none of us are free until all of us are free ...

and I think we need separatism as a contemporary

solution not a goal

but a contemporary solution to create safe spaces for women.

...I would say that we used violence as a way to liberation....a sort of 'smash the patriarchy'

kind of thinking and

As long as we only used violence on objects

(Cars that belonged to sex buyers for instance), I was fine with that

...but what went wrong, I think was that we at our meetings would build up a sense of anger and

entitlement and

self-righteousness

That got out of hand eventually

One of us would go out and just beat up men for only that reason: they were men and therefore

guilty and

I admit

I I took pleasure in the idea that men should suffer as

Women had suffered through history, a sort of Poetic justice

Today I can easily call myself a pacifist. I hate violence....

...and even though things got out of hand and we were just too young and angry to perhaps make real change

Instead of just doing things that made ourselves feel good

I think of that time and I think about what we stood up for and

That's still important today, and that of course is sisterhood

Justice, equality and

more sisterhood.

Bye.

For more infomation >> "Just Too Young & Angry To Perhaps Make Real Change" (Guest Vlogger Miriam K) - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

ザ!世界仰天ニュース 健康な娘を白血病に仕立て上げる恐ろしい計画!母親はただ夫の気持ちを取り戻したかっただけだが・・・! - Duration: 18:45.

For more infomation >> ザ!世界仰天ニュース 健康な娘を白血病に仕立て上げる恐ろしい計画!母親はただ夫の気持ちを取り戻したかっただけだが・・・! - Duration: 18:45.

-------------------------------------------

Yakın Arkadaşlar! Close Friends! (English subtitles) - Duration: 0:21.

Close Friends!

My social media chat friends:

15 days Instagram and Whatsapp I can not be active,But I will be active on Youtube and Wattpad

We will see you later in 15 days! Are you subscribed? Otherwise, just below! Red and very beautiful :P ↓ ↓ ↓

For more infomation >> Yakın Arkadaşlar! Close Friends! (English subtitles) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hype Camp! #HypeCamp I want to the palace HypeCamp! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Hype Camp! #HypeCamp I want to the palace HypeCamp! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chuyện lạ nhất: Góc khuất rùng mình với dịch vụ Mát Xa "Cô nhỏ" tại việt nam - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Chuyện lạ nhất: Góc khuất rùng mình với dịch vụ Mát Xa "Cô nhỏ" tại việt nam - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make a Paper Airplane - Make BEST Paper Planes in The World - Duration: 4:58.

How To Make a Paper Airplane

Make BEST Paper Planes in The World

For more infomation >> How To Make a Paper Airplane - Make BEST Paper Planes in The World - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Maps mmd - Duration: 2:59.

I miss the taste of the sweeter life I miss the conversation

I'm searching for a song tonight I'm changing all of the stations

I like to think that we had it all We drew a map to a better place

But on that road I took a fall Oh baby, why did you run away?

I was there for you in your darkest times I was there for you in your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you When I was at my worst down on my knees

And you said you'd have my back So I wonder where were you

When all the roads you took came back to me

So I'm following the map that leads to you The map that leads to you

Ain't nothing I can do The map that leads to you

Following, following, following to you

The map that leads to you And nothing I can do

The map that leads to you Following, following, following

I hear your voice in my sleep at night Hard to resist temptation

'Cause something strange has come over me And now I can't get over you

No, I just can't get over you

I was there for you in your darkest times I was there for you in your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you When I was at my worst down on my knees

And you said you'd have my back So I wonder where were you

All the roads you took came back to me

So I'm following the map that leads to you The map that leads to you

Ain't nothing I can do The map that leads to you

Following, following, following to you

The map that leads to you And nothing I can do The map that leads to you

Following, following, following

Oh, I was there for you Oh, in you darkest times Oh, I was there for you Oh, in your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you When I was at my worst down on my knees

And you said you'd have my back So I wonder where were you All the roads you took came back to me

So I'm following the map that leads to you The map that leads to you

Ain't nothing I can do The map that leads to you Following, following, following to you

The map that leads to you Ain't nothing I can do

The map that leads to you Following, following, following

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét