Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Imagine a land of love

where people have time to care

Where everybody's equal and we all tell the truth

The society of Scatland is composed of very loving caring people

who have never even heard of political corruption

class distinction, war and all the other stuff that goes on

in the world of earth people

Everyone is equal in Scatland

Everyone is equal, everyone is equal

We

got to believe in love

that's all there ever will be

that's all there's ever been

for you and me

All people of Scatland are very childlike they have had happy complete childhoods

they were allowed to develop their imaginations to the fullest

There is only love and happiness in Scatland. Hatred and resentment?

Well that's unheard of, it's unheard of

We

got to believe in love

that's all there ever will be

that's all there's ever been

for you and me

We

got to believe in love

that's all there ever will be

that's all there's ever been

for you and me

The people of Scatland speak in Scatish

Scatish is a language not quite like a leprechaun

It sounds like a language of the people of earth

who speak in a tongue of their own

You're all from Scatland

Hatred and resentment?

Well that's unheard of, it's unheard of

We

got to believe in love

that's all there ever will be

that's all there's ever been

This is a brand new day

know what I say

Love is understanding

Believe me...

We

got to believe in love

that's all there ever will be

that's all there's ever been

for you and me

I wanna thank you all for joining me

For more infomation >> Scatman John - Song Of Scatland (1995) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Live With OBS Studio - Duration: 16:12.

Hey there is Ashley Perkins. Welcome back to the best place to build income,

influence, and impact for your business or brand online. If you're new here make

sure you subscribe because I share new social media and brand strategy

tutorials every week. So it's no secret that Facebook live is the easiest way to

get found by your target audience, increase trust with them, and convert them

to clients or customers. But with all of the big brands and influencers out there

stealing the spotlight with their live streams, how are we supposed to stand out

and capture our audience's attention? By creating custom, branded overlays and

slide shares for your Facebook live using a streaming service like OBS

Studio. Now there is a bit of a tech curve with this software, but don't worry

I'm going to walk you through exactly how to create your branded content and

overlays then set them up within OBS for your Facebook live stream.

Alrighty, let's first get started by creating your custom overlay that's

going to appear on your Facebook livestream so you can stand out from the

crowd. One of my favorite tools to use for this is Canva. Canva comes free

and on a paid business plan. I have actually upgraded to the business plan

and loved it but you can still do everything that you'll see here using

the free plan so let's get started. You'll want to make sure that you're

using custom dimensions so you fit the Facebook newsfeed properly. And the

custom dimensions for a Facebook livestream are twelve hundred by six

hundred and seventy-five pixels and then all you've got to do is click design

and Canva is going to give you a blank template in the size that you've

specified so you can start creating your custom overlay for OBS studio and make

it entirely your own.

Alrighty, and I am totally happy with the way that this looks. You can get as

creative as you want and add as much text and as many other elements as you'd

like, but for me this works perfectly and I know I won't take away from my live

video it'll be the perfect accent. So I'm going to go ahead and title that and

download it, and when I download it I'm just going to make sure that I download

the PNG version with the transparent background ,and that way it won't block

me when I'm using it as an overlay on OBS Studio. Another great way to stand

out in a crowd of Facebook live streams is to create a custom live stream that

is both educational and entertaining, and a great way to diversify your live

stream from all of the other live streams currently happening on Facebook

is to create a slideshow or custom slides to also include intermittently

from your face-to-face broadcasts with your audience. It just adds an extra

layer of expertise, entertainment and education for your audience, and it also

gives you a break from being on camera for the entire time. So to create a slide

like the one you're looking at right here you'll want to again

input the custom dimensions into Canva which are 1200 by 675, and then you'll

have a blank template as you saw earlier and then you can just go ahead and add

any elements you want like photos and text and any other tips and tricks that

you may be talking about during your live stream. So again you're breaking up

the content of your live stream, also giving your audience something tangible

that they could perhaps take notes off of, and again like I said as an added

bonus it gives you a break from being on camera. Now for these you won't have to

worry so much about downloading the transparent background because

we're using them as slide decks and that essentially means that they're going to

cover the entire screen so you will not be visible. So again you want to just

download the PNG version as is and save it to wherever you'd like. So now that

you have your custom overlays and slides ready to go it's time to get started

setting up your Facebook live stream in OBS studio. If you haven't already go to

obsproject.com or just Google 'Open Broadcaster Software' and you can

download it for Windows, Mac, or Linux completely free and then you're all set

to get started streaming live to Facebook using this free tool. So once

you have OBS downloaded you just want to open it up because we're going to get it

set up for your Facebook live stream. So think of OBS Studio a little bit like

Photoshop. I mean this in the sense that there is one profile open which you can

see over here which is a scene, and then you upload multiple sources to that one

scene which are kind of like layers. They can be moved on top of one another,

deleted, and shown at different times based on your controls and commands. So

because we're going to be live-streaming to Facebook we of course want to add a

video input source.

You want to go ahead and select your device, obviously you want to make sure

you're using the most high-end device you have. Whether that is your computer's

webcam, or another webcam that you've purchased. Hello. And you just want to

make sure you're always double-checking your presets because Facebook preset is

1280 by 720 you don't want anything above or below that because it's going

to affect the quality of your video. Another thing I always encourage

everyone to do is select use buffering and that basically means that if

somebody has a poor connection or if you yourself have a poor connection at the

time of your livestream anybody tuning in will not miss a beat. So if you tend

to freeze and then resume the video five seconds later they'll be able to catch

everything that they missed in those five seconds as opposed to just chunks

of your live stream being missing. So do make sure you select to use buffering

before you get started with your video capture. So once your video captures all

set you may notice some black space down at the bottom and you can just go ahead

and expand the corners of your video capture image however you like it.

Whether you want more or less of one thing or another in the camera or in

view at one point. So I like the way that looks right there so I'm going to leave

that as is. So normally now what you would do is input your audio device. I'm

using my high-end mic to record this video tutorial for you so I won't be

able to use it for my Facebook live stream also. So I'm just going to allow

this Facebook live stream to use my webcam audio which you can see right

here, but if you wanted to change your audio input device it's as simple

as just selecting audio input capture and finding your device as we did with

the video capture device. Since I won't be adding another audio capture device

I'm going to start and upload my images like my overlay and the slide that I'm

going to be sharing during my live stream.

I want to select image and just find that file. I saved mine to my desktop,

there it is. And again you'll see that it uploads in

a different location than I would ideally like it to be on my facebook

live so I'm just going to grab it and drag it down to the bottom here. And that

looks great to me so I'm going to leave that as is and now I want to upload my

slide which I'll be sharing to educate my audience. So again I want to select

image, there we go. And again you will have to do some tweaking of this to make

sure it fits the screen properly. There, that looks great. So as I was saying

these are like layers and can be moved around to your liking, but when you're on

your Facebook livestream all you simply have to do is click this little eye and

whatever image in your slide share you're showing will disappear. So you could

essentially upload a sequence of those slide images one after the other in the

way that I just showed you and all you have to do is have OBS open during your

live stream which you already will have to have and you can just walk through

each image and click that eye as you go along to show an image and then take it

off screen and then show the next one and take that one off screen and so on

and so forth. So I've hidden that image for now and this image you're seeing

right here is what's going to appear when I go live on Facebook so let's get

started with that right now. Open Facebook, your business page, your profile

or a group in Google Chrome, and you want to go to your publishing tools and into

your video library. You're going to see a button either up here in the top right

or yours might be over in the left here and you want to select create a live

video. What you want to grab from this is the stream key so make sure you

select it entirely and copy it. Head back into OBS Studio and select settings.

So under stream you just want to make sure that the service is in fact

Facebook live and you paste your stream key in there. An important thing to note

about this is that the stream key that Facebook gives you is only good for

about an hour so if you plan to go live in the future don't do this until before

you plan to go live. Otherwise you may have to start the

process over grab a new stream key and input it into OBS studio so make sure

you're doing all of these steps immediately prior to going live on

Facebook to make your life a lot easier. So once you've pasted your stream key

you just want to make sure that you're checking the output. Facebook likes a

bitrate of 2500 so that looks great there. Double check the video all of our

resolutions and our output resolutions look great here just make sure that

you're seeing these numbers too and then you can go ahead and save your settings.

So now that we're ready to start streaming you want to select start

streaming and go back into Facebook and OBS is now going to be pre loading your

stream into your Facebook live now. What I suggest here is that you plug a pair

of headphones in to avoid any audio feedback as you may have heard I did

have a little bit of feedback there so you just want to make sure that you have

your headphones. You don't have to necessarily put it in your ear because I

can hear right here that these are in fact working and picking up my audio. So

again you just want to take a second title your live stream make sure it's

super compelling and completely indicative of what you're going to be

talking about. For the sake of this tutorial I'm just going to call it

testing Facebook live on OBS Studio and I can just copy that and put it as

my video title down here as well. You'll also want to input your tags that

are relevant to the topic of your video, but since this is an example I'm just

going to show you how to go live. So once you have all of your information

inputted all you have to worry about is clicking go live. Ok so as you can see we

are live here on Facebook and we can see people coming in and out. The only thing

that I do want to note is that you won't be able to see comments come in in real

time so what I recommend doing is just opening another page where you can see

your business page profile or group and just to make sure that you're there

monitoring the comments and engagement that you get on your live stream and you

can also do this from your mobile device if you have it accessible while you're

going live. So now let's get into how we can uplevel it using our overlays now

that you can see that I'm live here on Facebook and everything's going well

everyone can see and hear me just open your OBS Studio back up and

remember when you want a slide to appear all you have to do is uncheck that eye and

if you come back over here to Facebook, it is a bit of a time delay but

eventually it's going to pop up on the screen and you'll see it right there.

I've got my tips up there for using OBS Studio and Facebook live, the tips that I

explained to you earlier, and that is Facebook live using OBS in a nutshell. So

when you're done wrapping up what you're talking about all you have to do is

click end live video and you're done, and finally just make sure you head into OBS

and select stop streaming. There you have it, and now you have a way to step up

your game and stand out on Facebook live using OBS studio. And if live streaming

is a video marketing strategy that you want to get started with

click the link below this video to learn more about my e-course Learn to Live Stream.

Inside you'll find my top to bottom strategies for leveraging Facebook live

to get found by your target audience, build trust with them, and increase

conversions. And as always if you like this video please hit the like button

below and share it with your friends. I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Facebook Live With OBS Studio - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

My Channel Trailer 2017! | RachPlays - Duration: 1:04.

What's it like to be rich and popular?

Well..

You'll have to ask my sister.

Well, this isn't about Sammy today.

Hey! Im Rachel. RachPlays.

Rach. And if you enjoy Minecraft, Roblox, Starstable

or AnimalJam.. You came to the right place.

I'll post once a week, every Thursday. *pause*

*bashful* well... I'll try

I'll also be posting a Minecraft Roleplay Comedy

series called 'Dwarfed"

(coming out) October 2017

So make sure to subscribe and turn my notifications

on to be the first to see it.

Now that I shared my news.. it's time to go.

Ride, little man!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét