Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Hello everyone, this is RANI

I really like the 100 yen store

and I used it daily

Of those 100 yen daily goods or goods that I think are cute,

I have brought some of them from home today

I'm introducing them today. Please watch till the end

I like the little twin stars

and amazingly, a lot of Little Twin Star goods are sold at the 100 yen store

Every time I find one, even if it is something that I would probably not use

but I end up having 5 shower caps

This bag is also from Little Twin Stars

This is in a mesh form where you can add in clothes or underwear for travel

It is so useful

I just happened to go...yesterday? day before? ...went to the 100yen store

Most of them hasn't been opened yet, but I have them so I'll show them

Mostly Little Twin Stars

Starting wall sheet

This is brand new, but I have this posted on my wall

I felt that only one on the wall will be a little sad,

and I just happened to find it again so I'm taking it home and put it up

Next is range hood filter

I am cooking a lot recently and the hood over the kitchen gets dirty

but amazingly you can cover with Little Twin Stars, which is amazing

I am changing this once or twice per week

It also has a magnet on it, so it's a wonderful product

Washing Machine net, Little Twin Star version

I use it quite often when I do laundry

Recently one of the zipper broke

so I needed a new one and bought it

The design changes periodically

so when I find a new one I just go and buy one

It used to be a new one until now. Well, I have them

The hairband I use every day is this

This one is surprisingly sold at 100 yen store

It's in towel texture and thick so easy to use

I use it often for morning face wash or when I take off makeup

This is also Little Twin Stars.

For nails, I always go to nail salons to have it done,

well basically in summer time I go to the salon

but for winter and spring I do it by myself. The toe spreader?

I don't know the exact name

in Little Twin Stars

This one is in star shape, but there are ones in round shape

and they come in different colors. I probably have 6 of them at home

Who would use that much?

How many toes would you need?

but I buy them because they are cute

the little twin stars goods are like that

There is a goods I feel is so useful and don't understand why people don't use it

Here it is

What do you think this is?

You know the instant noodles that come in plastic packs?

The ones you take out of the pack, boil it and create soup

That you can make by using microwave

You add the noodle, powder, add water

If you add boiling water, you microwave for 3 minutes

If normal water, you microwave for 7 minutes

Of course it will depend on the power of the microwave

You don't have to be hassled by process with this

Microwave, open and you get to eat it

This is so high tech

I think everybody should buy it

For single people. I'm not sure but is it good for ecology?

Instead of fire, you can use microwave

and no need to worry about boiling water

This one is so good. I don't know what you call this, though

I'm sure you can buy at the 100yen store, so please try it

How was it?

I hope you got the message of how much I love the 100 yen store.

A little announcement is, my official homepage had renewed

A cool looking renewed homepage has been made

I am doing Twitter and Instagram as well

The links are on the description so please check it out

Please follow as well

So let us meet again in the next video

This was RANI

For more infomation >> Favorite 100yen Store Goods by Rani【with English Sub】|お気に入り100均グッズ紹介【Rani】 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

MARGUERITE ET LA BÊTE FÉROCE - Le quartet du salon de coiffure - Duration: 23:51.

For more infomation >> MARGUERITE ET LA BÊTE FÉROCE - Le quartet du salon de coiffure - Duration: 23:51.

-------------------------------------------

DOFUS Touch Time – Incarnam Lairs - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> DOFUS Touch Time – Incarnam Lairs - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

#90_СекундИстории | ЕССЕНТУКИ | Санаторий Виктория | Японский садик - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> #90_СекундИстории | ЕССЕНТУКИ | Санаторий Виктория | Японский садик - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Light Cheese Crackers. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Light Cheese Crackers. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Diseño 3D para todos con Tinkercad - Introducción - Duration: 17:28.

For more infomation >> Diseño 3D para todos con Tinkercad - Introducción - Duration: 17:28.

-------------------------------------------

Savais-tu que - Les étoiles filantes - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Savais-tu que - Les étoiles filantes - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX中的5種駭客(中文翻譯) - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> ROBLOX中的5種駭客(中文翻譯) - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Alves a Neymar: "Sé valiente, el mundo es de los valientes" - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Alves a Neymar: "Sé valiente, el mundo es de los valientes" - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Explore worry-free with Allianz - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Explore worry-free with Allianz - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to make sand painting - Learn Color For Kids | Part 2 - Duration: 11:21.

.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét