Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Please dont hate!! Subtitles by german dude <3 love you brandon

Chapter 1 - The prehistory

I'm starting with the first meeting, it was 2008

I didnt hit a single rhyme

you showed me how to do it, how to spit the lines on the beat

and how to apply the final touches on a track

yo, that shit was lit, there was no one

who reached our level man, we fucked this game!

fucked the charts overnight, no hate

the fun was in the foreground

it was 2011, a homie from my childhood died,

i stopped rappin' because i couldnt handle it

my parents were separated, no one was there for me

my girl broke up man, i was so fucked up!

at this day I realized

that there were too much happening right now

nothing was planned

why did this happen to me

Everything collapsed for me

the worries fucked me up for weeks

I did not want to eat, I did not want to sleep

I did not want to speak for years, I didn't forget all that

when I got better, I continued rapping

and then I realized, you fat bitch think youre the battleking of the internet

JBB 2014 - I asked you

if you need help bro, I'm always here for you

then you said to me "Come over bro lets write a track"

first battle against 'Tune' [Rapper] , my lyrics my rhymes

my punchlines my spits

everything but 3 lines

And I want to say that I've done everything because of your burnout syndrome

you were not able to write a track

so you let me ghostwrite for you

it was my pleasure, you were like a brother to me

so i wrote every single battle for you

i did it, no one knew my name

but I didnt care because I loved you like a brother

You told Gio that you wrote it yourself

because you have these sick lines against him

Round 1 - you fucked it up

so i wrote some bars for you

I came to you with 50 Bars

I've researched a lot about Gio

even Julien was confused after that battle

and you bited the lines that I did not write for you from old "NBS Members"

"Kaliba" and "Karat aka Nullik"

And because we are not like you, we have welcomed them again

from today, theyre officially part of NBS

And anyone who does not believe me all that I'm talking about in this track

the first link in the description is a video with all the evidence and facts

It's not that that I helped you

I do it, because you little pussy are not grateful to me

I didnt forget you betrayer today I will clear things up

I will not let you break my dreams

The clique promised that if one succeeds

he's pushing everyone, but you only thought of yourself

it was not your duty

but you showed us, that you dont keep your promises

You locked yourself up and you left me alone

You've done your album and spent all your money

With people who have not contributed to it

They were invited to the release, unlike me

Your deeds always talked to themselves

some wars take forever, but this ends quickly

you little pussy meet get to know two years of hate

because you "man of honor" dont pay for your shit

Although I participated in the JBB

I made sure your album is finished

like a smack in the face

It was delivery time and you left me alone

Suddenly you said that I can no longer record at you

your excuse was that you had to worry about other things

You did not want to master or mix for me

_not translatable_

The delivery period was in a few days

with a track, that just fucks me instead of Johnny [Rapper]

there was no beat, no video, no mastering

so I asked Harry for the video

"DJ Feit" produced the beat in a short time

and then I recorded the track

Gio [Rapper] mixed it for me, but it didnt help me

laskah fucked me in the quarterfinals, not johnny

I have not noticed that you are a traitor

How could I know that my best friend is my enemy

you fucked up my whole track

I thought you were not doing it with intent

Even though you've disappointed me

I've forgiven you. We had 8 years of friendship

So I let the dust settle on it

After a few days we laughed about it

You said your mistake was not on purpose

should I hate you or what?

I am someone who forgives mistakes

But if you make the same mistake again, I wont forgive you

Then you fucked up my battle again

In the end it was so that I had no one on my side

How could Ive finished the track without having a beat for it

Chapter 2 - The betrayal

We got the equipment from the prize money, which was actually my merit

and then you dont wanna let me record my tracks?

youre a sneaky bitch

You told me four days before the deadline that you can not help me

but ok. I've forgiven you one time, I've forgiven you two times..

The reason I will never forgive you is this :

I was chillin in the studio with well known rappers

They said they would improve my career

I rapped for them and they liked it

and then I told them "I was trained by Laskah"

I showed them a few tracks from you

then I showed them our feature song

I told Zarrus [Rapper] about all the things

I've mentioned the advantage for the whole clique

He said that he thought until now that I'm a Snitch, because Laskah

has told wrong things and has talked badly of me

At this moment I was confused

I took Laskah to my shelter, but Zarrus gave me evidence

From that moment on, there was no longer any doubt

I have never noticed it

Zarrus told me everything and I've noticed that you're a bitch

He showed me a voice recording, which he made secretly

You called me an embarrassing bastard

a freak, a son of a bitch and even more

Of these three words the last was the worst

you ungrateful piss, You've been eating with us

you've been drinking with us, but you've forgotten

You slept over, my mother gave you love!

how dare you to call her a bitch?

There will never be any excuse for it

I would never dare to offend your mother

Before I call your mother a bitch

I cut my tongue out of my mouth

You always told Zarrus wrong things about me and lied

I told him that I was thinking about the whole clique

that was the moment he realized that you were the liar and not me.

This is the reason why you are alone today and the whole gang is at my side.

But you were not just against me so traitorous, but also to other rappers like Sunny. [Sun Diego]

Sunny wanted you under contract

And you have rejoiced like a little child

He said, "I only sign you when you do something about your body weight"

Then you signed up at a gym

But eat every day

that shit fucked your mind

so you said to "TV Strassensound" [german interview yt-channel] that Sunny is a cunt

fuck it yo, look, i dont care about Sunny

I only care about the family and Sunny did nothing to you!

No, because he already gave you his respect

When other labels did not even know you

You talk badly about him?

You didn't deserved his respect from the beginning

Because you called a man a cunt that gave you a chance

Although by the comment only you were a pussy

Chapter 3 - Treason is punished

Do you remember when you called me drunk and cried on the phone, because you supposedly did not want it?

I told you, call me again, if you're sober, then we can clear the matter.

But you didn't call.

Now that you realize that you're fucked you want to clear the matter.

You had a fucking year but you did not call

Now, I don't want to talk anymore.

Bro, I could fuck your life with Insider knowledge, with embarassing pics.

I could have included everyone. Your new friends, your family, everyone.

But I dont do it

I have honor and pride unlike you.

After this shit, we're even.

You fucked me, so I'll fuck you.

If I meet Laskah, he may lie, because when Laskah was there, his entrails lie around, for I leave the carcass there

You sold me, and you bitch are going below the waistline, like your belly [german proverb]

But yo, do not be like that because one thing is clear :

When ... edge is like a circle, you're edge like an oval

And why you were filmed from above with a drone

Because you have fat piggy have to fit in the picture!

Sunny wanted you to lose weight for you signing

You went to McFit but there was no Drive-In

Besides, he never got the signature from Eike

Because silly Snitch never succeeded in writing

Julien wondered why his car had 4 flat tire

10k reward for the finder - Laskah leaned against it!

Ey, before I forgive you traitor

I'll do "Heart of Glass 2" with Julien!

I'll kill you with this fucking track You're not high as NASA, you're round like the moon

Pick up your own grave I bought no coffin for Eike Because you need the width of the ark

Since the binge eating are piling up We can buy your merchandise with food brands

For the clothes, which were printed already in circulation They won the fabric from your belly button lint

*Brandon : "Dat bitch is like teen!!! whuuut?"*

*Brandon : " She ten years old tattooin somebody dat shit crazyy!!"*

Now the Piço gets fucked Eyo, Laskah's only got balls when the fool gets a deep throat again

He thinks of suicide every night! When hes getting his cock sucked, women sayin "I see what you can not see"

Johnny unfortunately forgot the egg punchline Even Eikes surname has more egg in it [Doesnt make sense in english sorry]

For an assfuck with the worthy Mr. Schomakers You have to delete the "ch", because he likes it [Doesn't make sense in english, sorry.]

Because so many men are banging you in the ass And you're so real, you should call your second album Tripper

fuckin with my gang means "bang session"

After that, your asshole has the width of the Grand Canyon

Why does Laskah never trim the beard? He has such a nasty jelly cheek face underneath

And now everything makes sense Because every time, when Eike speaks, the opposite side asks, why it smells like shit

I'll kill you with this fucking track You're not high as NASA, you're round like the moon

Pick up your own grave I bought no coffin for Eike Because you need the width of the ark

Since the binge eating are piling up We can buy your merchandise with food brands

For the clothes, which were printed already in circulation They won the fabric from your belly button lint

I'll kill you with this fucking track You're not high as NASA, you're round like the moon

Pick up your own grave I bought no coffin for Eike Because you need the width of the ark

Since the binge eating are piling up We can buy your merchandise with food brands

For the clothes, which were printed already in circulation They won the fabric from your belly button lint

Okay Hi. Its me c: Sooo... my english is bad as fuuhk and some of these lines were not tranlatable to english.. If I did a mistake you guys can correct it, and you can make your own subtitles for this video! But I hope you liked it nd I wanted to say youre the best!!! Keep making videos we love you <3

ieat ass

For more infomation >> TIMATIC | JBB 2018 QUALIFICATION | with english subtitles - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ все серии подряд против ЛАВА ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ! THE FLOOR IS LAVA CHALLENGE Мультик для детей - Duration: 12:25.

For more infomation >> ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ все серии подряд против ЛАВА ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ! THE FLOOR IS LAVA CHALLENGE Мультик для детей - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

USL LIVE - Phoenix Rising FC vs San Antonio FC 7/29/17 - Duration: 2:16:15.

For more infomation >> USL LIVE - Phoenix Rising FC vs San Antonio FC 7/29/17 - Duration: 2:16:15.

-------------------------------------------

DIY| 簡單"高音譜號"鐵絲戒指 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 3:59.

We are going to make a ring called "The treble".

Cut 3 quarters of wire, mine is about 0.5mm thick.

Then bend the wire such that you now have double band,

wrap around your finger to make sure the double band is a bit longer than your ring size.

Bend a circle.

Use the plier the hold on to the circle, and use your hands to twist the two wires by flipping

one wire over the other.

Compress the twists to tighten them

You should now have something like this.

Put the wire ends through the circle and adjust the ring size.

Bend the shorter ends around the ring,

after bending make sure it will not pinch your finger when you wear it.

Bend one and a half circle.

Put the wire through the center circle.

Go on to finish the treble shape.

Finally fine tune the ring.

And the ring is done!

If you like this, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> DIY| 簡單"高音譜號"鐵絲戒指 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hunting for Zombie Game Cartoon Zombie Catchers in the CHILDREN's GAME ZOMBIE CATCHERS #7 - Duration: 12:49.

For more infomation >> Hunting for Zombie Game Cartoon Zombie Catchers in the CHILDREN's GAME ZOMBIE CATCHERS #7 - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

서울야곡 1948 현인 Seoul Night Song - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> 서울야곡 1948 현인 Seoul Night Song - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

DIY| 夏日浪漫日落飲料 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 6:04.

Back to another pretty jello drink.

This time we will make "Romantic sunset".

On the table, I have the mixtures already well-stirred.

The first cup contains 150mL of hot water, 20g of mango flavor jelly powder, 3g of gelatin

and you may add sugar if you want.

And this is the jelly powder I used.

If you dont like jelly powder but want to use juice.

You can have 150mL of mango juice and 7g of gelatin.

However since mango juice is a little bit cloudy so the final drink would be slightly

less translucent than using jelly powder.

The second cup has the same ingredients, but just using strawberry flavor powder instead

of mango flavor.

Or alternatively, you can have raspberry jucie with 3 drops of lime juice,

and remember to filter out the raspberry seeds, otherwise the drink would look muddy and cloudy and

so less pretty.

For the last cup I used blackcurrant flavor jelly powder.And you can use raspberry juice

with lime juice as a substitute, then add 2 drops of blue food coloring to get the purple color.

So it is bascially just the second cup with 2 more drops of blue coloring.

You can see through the plastic cup clearly so it means all gelatin is dissolved and ready

to go into the fridge to set.

Take them out after 2 hours,

you can see they are all set and not going to fall.

Grab a small spoon and spoon the jello into smaller pieces.

And while you are spooning the jello, make sure they are not too big or too small.

Then pour in the small mango jello into a glass.

Mango and raspberry are a good match together, as raspberry add a touch of refreshing sourness

to the sweet mango

Followed by strawberry jello,

you can see me adding back mango jello

when I am adding the strawberry jello, it is because we want a changing color rather than a clear dividing line

Give it a gentle stir to make it look better.

Do the same for the blackcurrant jello.

You can see that they are not having very clear dividing lines.

Finally, I would recommend adding in sweetened soda water, but you can go for sprite or alcohol

if you like.

It is how it would look like if you havent blended them well but just directly added

the jello in, you can see it got very clear lines.

And this is the one we were making, it looks more natural and similar to a sunset.

And if you let the drink sits for 5-10mins and put again into the fridge, the drink will

set to become a big clump of jello and it would look like this.

If you like this beautiful sunset please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> DIY| 夏日浪漫日落飲料 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Troll Thằng Em Uống Nước Muối Và... - Duration: 4:10.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét