Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Denied...

*miss*

*miss*

HEADSHOT!

Well, sucks for you because that double rez was useless.

Reinhardt: Let me just fire strike real quick

Lucio: BOOP

Lucio: BOOP

Lifesaver?!?!?!?!?!

Mcree: Reinhardt charge denied..

Triple kill?. Ohhhhh, the trap i placed a minute ago killed someone

Not the D.Va Triple, Not the Triple Rez, but the DOUBLE Junkrat kill get play...

Lucio: BOOP

Where was the Zenyatta???

Junkrat: Come out and play.

Enemy Team: No

Razza you ok?

Thanks for the free damage gain!

That didn't do damage....

Ana behind the statue, LOL

Why did it unlock from D.Va... and Junkrat... at least it killed Junkrat.

1-2-3

4

5

For more infomation >> The Good, The Bad and The Dumb | POTG's and Highlights | Overwatch - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

SNEAKY MOM - Duration: 3:42.

Mother, are you at home?

I know i know, you want me to dig something in the computer and pass you the information right?

If you write everything only on your computer then why do you have a phone for?

Fine, Fine, tell me what you want.

I am here to pay my phone bill. I have written the account number on the notepad in my computer. Read to me the numbers.

Fine, where should i go?

Go to the computer first.

Huh....sure let me go now.

Sounds like dinosaur walking.

Okay, i'm there.

Now, open the computer.

Okay i have opened it.

By the way, the AMERICAN PIE cooking class video is no longer there on your computer?

How do you know its not there anymore? You just opened the computer.

No, because when i switched on the computer last time, it was right there on the desktop, that's why.

Last time, Kamala aunty, viswa and me sat down to watch it eagerly. As i clicked it, the computer went black.

Forget that, do you see a notepad on the bar below?

Yeah, its right there.

Okay, click it and you will immediately see SINGTEL ACCOUNT NUMBER. tell me the numbers.

3...

What is this?

What is it?

Something popped up in the computer. JA...V...A

Oh, its JAVA update. just click the delete button below the power button and it will be gone. Oh wait, it will disapper on its own.

Oh no, what is this? The last number on the account number has disappeared. i don't remember what the number was.

Its 3...

4-0-6-3..

then...?

then...bye bye!

Hello! Mother, there is still one more number. Altogether its 6 numbers.

Call me after 1 minute. i need to go to the toilet.

is it 6.... no it looked like 5...maybe its 9...?

No, there is only one way for this.

6

5

9

oh no, is it 6 or 9? it looks like 6.

6. Yes, that's the last number.

6. OKAY THANKS. I'LL BE BACK LATER. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWITCH OFF THE COMPUTER?

When have you let me forget it?

Come back home fast. Bye.

Dammit, can't a person watch movies in the computer slyly? How many lies am i supposed to say?

What is this? The computer has turned black.

I have read that if water spills on the computer, it will spoil.

If coffee spills on the computer...?

For more infomation >> SNEAKY MOM - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW - BIG CASS (VOSTFR) - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW - BIG CASS (VOSTFR) - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

TRAILER YOU'RE MY DRAMA (Mh/Eah Series) - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> TRAILER YOU'RE MY DRAMA (Mh/Eah Series) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Você Vai Entender - Pablo Martins, Morgado, NaBrisa, Baviera (Prod. RastaBeats) - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Você Vai Entender - Pablo Martins, Morgado, NaBrisa, Baviera (Prod. RastaBeats) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль против Укол Доктор лечит щенков мультики для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль против Укол Доктор лечит щенков мультики для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

أفضل عرض قدمه التوأم الوسيم في برنامج المواهب الامريكي 2017 - مترجم - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> أفضل عرض قدمه التوأم الوسيم في برنامج المواهب الامريكي 2017 - مترجم - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

THE NEW SAS? Reds new boys Dominic Solanke and Mohamed Salah keep Klopp's side unbeaten - Duration: 3:09.

THE NEW SAS? Reds new boys Dominic Solanke and Mohamed Salah keep Klopp's side unbeaten

REDS new boys Dominic Solanke and Mo Salah were both on the score sheet again as Liverpool thrashed Hertha Berlin.

And Jurgen Klopp was also boosted by the return of Sadio Mane for the friendly in Germany in his first game since April. Liverpool put three past the Bundesliga side with goals from two of their new signings.

Dominic Solanke continues to impress for Liverpool in pre-season. Solanke stepped in for the injured Divock Origi and added another goal in an impressive pre-season since his switch from Chelsea.

The England U20 star looped a header over the Berlin goalkeeper to give Liverpool the lead in the 15th minute at the Olympic Stadium.

The Reds looked sharper and fitter than their opponents, giving them problems all day with Klopps famed pressing system. Mane almost created a goal for himself after winning the ball back high up the pitch, but blazed over from eight yards.

Georginio Wijnaldum did double Liverpools advantage before the interval thanks to Solanke pressing and winning back possession. The Dutch midfielder slotted into the bottom corner from the edge of the area to put Klopps men 2-0 in front.

Philippe Coutinho showed glimpses to why Barcelona want him at the Nou Camp.

Georginio Wijnaldum bagged Liverpools second goal of the game.

Jurgen Klopp will be encouraged by his sides performances during the summer.

Mohamed Salah showed blistering pace to score his goal.   How Liverpool could line-up under Jurgen Klopp in 2017-18.

The Reds boss rang the changes in the second half in his home land, bringing on Salah, Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Daniel Sturridge.

Coutinho once again proved his worth to the Reds with a stunning 50-yard through ball to Salah for Liverpools third goal on the hour.

The Barcelona target cut apart Berlins defence and Salah was first on the scene, using his pace to beat two defenders and the goalkeeper to the ball before chipping home.

Liverpool fans will be delighted to see Saido Mane back in action. Speaking after the game, Klopp was full of praise for his side and Salah.

He said: We were good, there was a lot of good football around, we had to fight a little bit more, tactically we were not so good though.

We needed to be a little bit more compact, but it was a mature performance. Mo Salah, wonderful goal - we had three sessions on Friday, it was really intense for both teams, it was a good test, we are okay.

We had a few really good situations and a few not so good situations, but I am happy. Andy was good, Sadio is getting better.   RB Leipzig star and Liverpool target Naby Keita back friends with Diego Demme.

Andy has unbelievable potential, I am really looking forward to seeing him develop. We have a few things to do. We tried Joe Gomez at full-back today. he was really good.

It was Liverpools first game for a week having returned from Hong Kong for the Premier League Asia Trophy. The fixture was being played to mark both clubs 125th anniversary in front of 54,279 fans.

Liverpool stay in Germany to take part in the Audi Cup in Munich. Klopps men will face hosts Bayern Munich on Tuesday and either Atletico Madrid or Napoli on Wednesday.

Liverpools pre-season ends in Dublin next week with a friendly against Athletic Bilbao before they kick off their Premier League campaign against Watford on August 12.

For more infomation >> THE NEW SAS? Reds new boys Dominic Solanke and Mohamed Salah keep Klopp's side unbeaten - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

MontagsWitz — Der kleine Robert hat sich in die Hose gepinkelt. | Witz #124 - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> MontagsWitz — Der kleine Robert hat sich in die Hose gepinkelt. | Witz #124 - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Die Urlaube neische sisch dem End zu, abber mir bleibe gud druff... Created by B.S. - Duration: 1:30.

www.Bembeltown.de

For more infomation >> Die Urlaube neische sisch dem End zu, abber mir bleibe gud druff... Created by B.S. - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

ISHQ_New Haryanvi Song_Hot Video | Latest Haryanavi DJ Songs 2017 - Duration: 3:16.

ISHQ_New Haryanvi Song_Hot Video | Latest Haryanavi DJ Songs 2017

For more infomation >> ISHQ_New Haryanvi Song_Hot Video | Latest Haryanavi DJ Songs 2017 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Appartment turns to a home - Duration: 12:39.

Wait a minute...

Why is my face this crips?

Yet again...

I feel Justin Roilands pain.

Yesterday I talked about his inspirational speech. (Yesterday? Timeline messed up - It'll be fixed in future videos)

He had a problem that -

Many of the things he was waiting for started at the same time.

Then he had to do a lot of planning to get it all done.

That's why he made that video. Because he didn't have the time to go to Russia.

This day has been like that.

Positive problems!

Everything is under control.

It's funny how it seems to be cyclical.

Funny how so many people make decisions at the same time.

Words of Vuoristoneuvos Tuura apply here.

Okay...

I haven't talked about this in the vlog -

I tend to have really bad luck.

And this is...

Some people like my old roommates have seen this.

People who haven't spent long periods of times with me cannot even believe the stories.

There was a long period where it seemed to have gone away.

You could just think positive. Sometimes there's traffic - that happens.

This will be a good example.

Got a new camera for Gartano.

With this we should be able to stream better.

We just needed a camera you can film with while it's charging.

I think the weird part is that this isn't a given these days.

I really had to look for a model that can do this.

To get a video camera that can shoot video while it's charging.

So we can do infinite filming power-wise.

Too much introduction but this was what was needed.

Then I got this package with:

USB for data transfer.

Then a HDMI -> mini-HDMI

A power cable of sorts -

Plugs to the battery charger.

And then what else -

Would come with Panasonic camera -

a Canon charger!

How is this even possible?!?

Now it's Friday

I went to the store at 7:50pm and the store closes at 8pm.

I rushed to get this.

My friend hinted that there's a camera that I need on sale.

I cannot test it today...

I understand -

This isn't the end of the world. This can be fixed tomorrow.

I hope they can see the conflict here.

I just...

cannot understand..

How does this happen?!

I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

#PowerCordGate under investigation.

They're as confused as I am.

But we found out that -

Power cable and AC adapter -

are supposed to be in the package

Now they're looking for those.

Decicion has been made:

It was supposed to have a power CABLE.

But there was none.

External battery charger is a peripheral.

They said that they'll order me a new power cable.

I can get some power to it with USB. I just cannot use the camera for what it was purchased for before that.

But -

if I come here -

Boom!

Now I look like this.

It seems that the image is much nicer.

I might look at myself at times.

It looks like this to me.

How does the face recognition work - Can you see that face?

FACE?!

It wants to see a big and nice face. Which is nice for me.

I want to review this camera.

I think I'll do that at Kooders YouTube channel.

I'll use this camera as much as I can before it's needed at work.

I'll get some user experience with vlogging.

I'll link it below

at video description and at the end of the video once it's out.

I don't know how to announce that...

I'll use my social media to inform people that "Hi I reviewed a camera"

You can then check it out if you're interested.

Momentary upgrade for this channel.

I'm sorry that we'll be soon going back to the phone.

I cannot hoard this camera.

Here you can see my nice super mario maker thingimaching

But what's the twist here?

This camera has an OK zoom.

Now I just hope to get weather with some sun.

Sorry my AC is running...

I want to try timelapse with this camera and nice picture.

I can frame it properly.

Maybe even nicer colors.

I can put it side to side with the old one. I'll have to find the same spot.

Now we just hope that summer comes back.

I was just making subtitles to weeks 29 vlog.

and -

I noticed that I was just talking about the new camera thing.

That hasn't changed.

It just so happened that next week after that I got this camera.

This is for Gartano.

Mainly for streaming and therapists.

Therapists need it for school.

They need to make videos of things and we needed a videocamera for that.

I'm explaining myself because it's unfair to you.

That the video quality is going back to sadness.

Sorry to get your hopes up.

Yes! I had friends over for coffee.

And being the best people coming over for coffee:

They also brought a coffee maker.

Now that I got my first coffee here I noticed how nice that is.

At work drinking coffee has been more of a habit.

Apparently it actually helps when you're used to it during the week.

My quests didn't bring any filtering paper.

But I cannot complain. They brought:

Coffee, some milk and coffee maker.

This will do.

It is now done and it's exciting:

How did it come out? This is always a great science moment.

4 cups with 4 new measurement spoons of coffee.

Lets see.

It looks REALLY weak.

It might be that -

The spoon is this tiny. 4 might be way too little.

It's not strong at all.

Next time I'll try with 3 cups and 4 spoons.

I think this will carry me to the night.

You're propably wondering why I'm here in the corner.

I want to show what the appartment looks like now.

I noticed that I haven't shown the new stuff properly.

So we start here.

I do have electricity this time but no light here.

Off to a bad start.

And an excuse at front:

I haven't cleaned because I want to show the way this appartment IS.

Not that what it could look like on an exhibition.

This isn't a model appartment.

Last time we started from WC.

There's light. There's a washing machine.

There's a curtain but it's being fixed.

It was dragging the floor.

Then there's the bedroom.

There's a bed.

It has matresses.

I usually don't make it this nice.

I had visitors so I made them think I'm a person who does that.

Kitchen from this angle.

I have my old workstation table here which is now just holding my old pan.

I don't want to give it up. It was perfect.

I actually have things here these days.

I'm using my closet space!

Not well but I'm trying.

Then we go to the living room that actually makes sense now.

Games are off the floor and on the shelf.

Storing my old TV there

Dresser with misc things.

Memory cards, batteries

GoPro stuff.

Old stuff.

My workstation is now -

kinda nice.

I decided to put my old extension table -

with almost perfect fit -

height and otherwise.

This is starting to shape up as my -

Ok the chair is old but overall -

I'm almost at my dream workstation.

TV setup also shaping up.

It has external speakers.

TV and other stuff also connected.

Balcony is balcony

I have a combo with my AC:

When it's on it blows all the hot air in the balcony.

I close the glass.

it dries my laundry really fast. Pro tips.

Every room besides the lobby has a ceiling light.

So that's something.

I earlier talked about how being here felt like doing a task.

I'm glad my assumptions were right.

Now I can actually just hang out here without it feeling like I'm doing a task.

Now all I need -

is to get a cable to connect my PC to the TV.

That will be nice.

It'll be even easier to switch to sofa to watch stuff.

It's starting to feel like home.

Now I'll go and drink my sad coffee.

I got this nice Tigger cup.

It wasn't a housewarming gift really.

Friend just gave me this cup since -

He knows I like orange.

I've always wanted my own coffee cup.

Kooders mug.

It doesn't feel that much "Mine". It's a cup with company logo.

It's special and it's too big.

This fills the criteria.

Considering this is supposed to be dark roast.

I don't know why I made so much of it.

But now we know..

For more infomation >> Appartment turns to a home - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Pařit - Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) |3| Menší Fela {CZ} - Duration: 31:38.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Pařit - Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) |3| Menší Fela {CZ} - Duration: 31:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Rakhi Thali with Jute thread at home Rakhi Special Part : 8 - Duration: 4:49.

Namaste friends, welcome back to Sangeeta´s KReations if you knew you

please make sure to subscribe my channel for latest updates and hit the bell

button for notifications in my previous video you saw how to make a sweet bowl

Rakhis, bracelet, Diya Holder today you're going to learn how to make a Rakhi Thali

for this you will be needing let's start take any plastic palte big or small as per

to your desired size now take plastic wrap and cover the plate all over it

this we now take the jute thread and start rolling it around few rounds to make a

coil make few rounds like this and apply glue on the plate and paste this way

over it and press harder for a while press it harder it will look like this

start rolling it again roll few rounds and apply glue and start rolling it

while rolling make it sure that you don't overlap the grid in between apply

glue all over and keep rolling if you missed my previous rakhi crafts please do

with my channel and watch it keep on rolling rolling this way you can stop

here if you want a very small plate or it's up to you

its up to your desire you can make it a smaller or bigger size , keep on applying glue

and keep on rolling it dont forget to subscribe my channel if you haven't

there are many Rakhis crafts keep applying glue and roll it now it looks messy while

applying glue but it is must to secure properly otherwise the jute won't stay

at its place I'm going to give this Rakhi Plater for my brother's

staying in India as I told you in my previous video my friend he is

travelling to India thisThali Platter is very light weighted so he won't find

it difficult to carry and I'm sure when they receive they will love it I already

made Rakhi´s sweet Bowl, diya holder so I'm going to send it all keep on applying glue

and roll it I am going to make a medium plate I think I'm going to stop here for

me this size is fine you can make as per to

your desired size I don't want to make more bigger this size for me is fine now

I'm going to apply glue all over and let it dry overnight

once it is dried up cut the jute thread and take it out slowly and unwrap the

plastic sheet here the plate is ready now you can decorate this plate as per

to your imagination I'm going to decorate it with the design if you want

to learn please watch my coming video now it's done decorate with sweet bowl

Rakhis , diya, chawal, shindhur bowl you are ready for Raksha Bandhan if you liked it

please give a big thumbs up do comment below

Happy Raksha Bandhan and don't forget to subscribe if you have it

see you soon till then namaste!!!

For more infomation >> How to make Rakhi Thali with Jute thread at home Rakhi Special Part : 8 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Racing in my Friends Bugatti | Cuộc đua Bugatti với bạn bè tôi. [viet cc] - Duration: 13:08.

For more infomation >> Racing in my Friends Bugatti | Cuộc đua Bugatti với bạn bè tôi. [viet cc] - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

Robber BOB 2 - game movie for kids BOB the ROBBER robbed a MANSION and running away from GUARDS #5 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Robber BOB 2 - game movie for kids BOB the ROBBER robbed a MANSION and running away from GUARDS #5 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) - Playthrough |3| A Small Mistake {EN} - Duration: 31:38.

Me: "Wait, we weren't recording?" We lost a bit a footage here, and right now in the video we are figuring out how much did we lost.

"I hope it wasn't a long time."

Let's take a look on what did we record last (and thus what did we miss).

That's what happens when I stop watching in a middle of a thirteenth episode and then decide to record (those of you that actually know me know what I'm talking about). By the way, that Eye of the Beholder siries from Kikoskia is something I wholly suggest you watch, it's freakin' funny and some scenes were even animated by some other internet people because of how funny those were.

We didn't lost much.

It's one room we don't have recorded.

And we actually weren't here, it seems.

And those were the levitating Gnaars. Some Gnaars can transform between their normal and levitating form, and some are invisible (and those can be levitating too).

This is what you have missed in between episodes.

It was epic and I totally had the greatest degree of skill in that moment. (yeah, this is a joke, but it is also true and sad...)

And a little bit of this big room.

Sonovabitch!

Egyptian lockers, it seems like.

Does somebody else have a problem? No? Fine.

*Trying to find secrets randomly*

Crud.

The sounds sometimes aren't environmental, so when someone pushes something (a door for example) it sounds like it was a meter away for other players, even if they are very far away.

This doublebarrel shotgun is much better than the Third game's one.

That Kleer was probably more surprised than I was. And here is his paw.

"I'M ON FIREEEEE"

If you look on another player for long enough, it will show you his stats.

If I were to record this in FRAPS, it would be like 800 GB. What a piece of shit FRAPS is.

I think we're lost.

What a group hug.

I was expecting a Kleer, not an Islamist.

I WAS KILLED BY A TOAD. Crap.

There is a secret button somewhere in this room. I know that from the last time we played this. Which was more than 10 years ago.

No cutscenes though. Kinda sucks. I WILL edit in the last level cutscenes, but I don't feel like going through the entire game again in singleplayer.

So - Skineri just fought and killed miniboss off-screen. The reason why he will start recording too and I will edit it together.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét