Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Let's go - Round 1

Your rappers are below the average

I do not hear your sound because your fucking tracks are not real

Yo, because they're whack yo, my technic

is fronting your round because you value syllables highly and my track is fucking everything till your favourite rapper is dying and the fans are shocked

I am the living Uzi Give a shit about noble and gucci

Canakan Dwayn is making an announcement, but doesn't come with the music

Bruce Lee- Shit doesn't make a hollywood movie out of your crappy videos

You wanna fight? Come over here, if you can! that Pussy is shakin

They wanna drive that Benz AMG, go outta my way because youre driving a Toyota

Come over here with your no-name bros and listen to this Krickz

I don't have time for these crappy rappers, I'm coming with a gun to kill these bitches

these underprivileged kiddies are killing with their blades like "Billy the Kid" in movies, I trim bones and cocks

I heard from my enemys "Dude, you did not achieve anything, the JMC was a different League"

Bro, Music, Flow, Bass or Beats? It was alright, man I deserved this!

Everyone else wouldn't have made it in a Booth in which the time for rappers is limited

But I set myself goals, even if everyone's saying its not lit

If not, I still have my tracks! was saved by a beat from "Issam". The rap in the quarterfinale was full of music

Digga, the rap of some music, show you how to spit the bars on the beat

my flow is too much for the people, but after all, I'm making money with this shit

They want me in their Label, but I'm not playing this game anymore, cause I have

my crew on my side, I dont need other friends who think they live like stars

Theyr'e talking about making money but they don't do anything, everyones failing

but I'm back in this bitch, because the most of them are ruining it

I'm doing my tracks on the last minute, but theyr'e sick! Yo, my glock and the burst are doing *Poh-Poh-Poh* , I'll split your head

Here comes the Realtalk!

I hate humanity, everyone makes rap, but most are talentless

They want beef? Please stop rappin, everyone whos sayin he's sick will get fucked

I'm not hot, the optic : piece of shit Yo, my face looks like a stop sign

I'm 21, but look like 12, but fuck women anyway

*supa hot fire*

Lost my job, the notice came, but I realized there

that life fucks you, but no one forgives when you really make a mistake

I've got me under control. They take this way too serious

They take fictional stories, then tell lies in the battle, but talk of more

Bro, who? who? who? did it all?

They want to deform me here, but get the elbow wave The members of your crew were just a mistake, because the people who know you are only fish in the pool

I'm not afraid of enemys, because the gun is loaded!

I'm here and I'm yelling "Yo, fuck this buis"

I've seen the most of your rappers in a battle, I'm shooting the ammo on underground-stars

Your tracks are weak, your homies are wet

Your'e not with it, your'e under the rythm

Just stop, I'm ending that shit with my Qualification, I'm the favourite

🎵Shout "S.O.S."🎵

🎵I take what I want, because I'm living like this🎵 🎵Rapper are gay, theyre not hetero🎵 🎵They have conversation in girl's toilet🎵

🎵Shout "S.O.S."🎵

🎵I'm here, let's go!🎵 🎵They call me and ask for a feature🎵 🎵Ne - ne - ne - ne - ne neveeer🎵

🎵Shout "S.O.S."🎵

🎵I take what I want, because I'm living like this🎵 🎵Rapper are gay, theyre not hetero🎵 🎵They have conversation in girl's toilet🎵

🎵Shout "S.O.S."🎵

🎵I'm here, let's go!🎵 🎵They call me and ask for a feature🎵 🎵Ne - ne - ne - ne - ne neveeer🎵

For more infomation >> KRICKZ | JBB 2018 QUALIFIKATION | with English subtitles - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Aug Tellez - Die Gefallenen, Hybrid Experimente, Die Verkörperung des Bösen (Deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 42:58.

For more infomation >> Aug Tellez - Die Gefallenen, Hybrid Experimente, Die Verkörperung des Bösen (Deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 42:58.

-------------------------------------------

நிர்வாணமாக நடித்த நடிகர் நடிகைகள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> நிர்வாணமாக நடித்த நடிகர் நடிகைகள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

1ª Orden para ADIESTRAR a tu Perro - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> 1ª Orden para ADIESTRAR a tu Perro - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

TYPOWE DENERWUJĄCE SYTUACJE - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> TYPOWE DENERWUJĄCE SYTUACJE - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

very good bird - Duration: 0:06.

There's a good bird.

For more infomation >> very good bird - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

テニスラケットで野球してみた 特訓編 - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> テニスラケットで野球してみた 特訓編 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Logan Paul - (Official Workout Video) - Duration: 3:27.

Thanks for watching!

Subscribe to Logan Paul Vlogs

For more infomation >> Logan Paul - (Official Workout Video) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Christine | GTA V Mod - Duration: 6:47.

Ay, this sucks in every conceivable way This is garbage

Nicely done I kinda like that

Really?

Oh I love this car

It better start

She'll start

Start her up

Damn

Nice and slow

How much do we pay for that?

Maybe 250$ for you You got it

Come on, that is my place

Disrespectful little asshole

Whoa

What the?

You poor kid

Hey Frank

What the?

I'm sorry Jumbo, this car is history

Shit

Be gentle, please

Hello!

You think you scare me?

Let's do this!

Thank you, and goodnight

And I thought I was the idiot around here

Let's go!

Aight

Ridiculous

What the hell?

No way

Whoa

Shit, shit, shit!

Fuck, fuck, fuck

That was entirely your fault, Michael

Do not try t...

It's not my fault!

What the fuck?!

This no make no fucking sense

Let's end this shit

God damn it Man, shit

I see we are not fuckin around

This is total bullshit

Aw, fuckin fuck

Why do you exist?

Aw man, stop, stop Aw shit!

This is so not cool

Shit, shit, shit!

Wow

Why hello

You're a beast

Let's get the fuck somewhere else

Why don't you drive?

For more infomation >> Christine | GTA V Mod - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Artistes - Paysage sur de l'argile - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Mini Artistes - Paysage sur de l'argile - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Superb Western Movie | English Full length Movies | High Rating Action Film - Duration: 1:29:48.

For more infomation >> Superb Western Movie | English Full length Movies | High Rating Action Film - Duration: 1:29:48.

-------------------------------------------

DIY| 簡單橡皮筋手鏈 - 雙環 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 4:31.

Today we will be making a colorful bracelet using rubber bands, and if you use different

color combinations, they give different looks, so you can make 7 bracelets and change daily

for the week or wear them according to your mood on the day!

Also you can customize some for your friends as a gift.

And most importantly, they are easy to make.

And if you like them, don't forget to share this video with your friends and give this video a thumbs up!

First, we need to make a loom to hold the rubber bands.

Grab 2 pencils and an eraser and use the tape to secure them together.

Then use the paper clip to make a hook, I actually didn't use the hook but using my

hands only so it is optional for you to make the hook, but if you found it easier for you

to use a hook, please go ahead and do so.

For my wrist, I need 10 bands for each of the colors respectively.

First, take the red band and twist it in an infinity shape and put it inside the loom like this

then put a red band in, pull down a bit then put the third band in

and pull the bottom band over the top band.

Repeat the steps, put another red band in so you now have 3 bands on the loom then pull

the bottom band over the top band.

Repeat the above steps until you are done with all the bands.

I start another color only after I finished the last color, so it is exactly like a rainbow,

but you can do it differently, you can put 1 band of each color in first before you start

the next cycle, so basically you are alternating the colors,

either way it's all up to your preference whether you like a continuous rainbow or a discontinuous one.

Put the last band inside the loom, then pull the bottom band over the top band,

again pull the now bottom band over the top band.

And it is time to finish off, use a S hook clasp which is what I am using now, or go

for a C hook clasp and secure the ends of the bracelet.

Well, I would say it is the most difficult part in making the bracelet, at least for me.

So, I'm gonna take a little bit more time in this.

After the struggling securing step, you got your bracelet, this one is good when you want

to add a bit of vibrancy and funkiness to your overall look.

And I also made one with pink, yellow and white bands and it looks absolutely elegant and lady.

When I put both bracelets on, you can see though they are made in the same way, they

just gave different vibes though equally amazing!

You can also make other bracelets using the bands so check those videos out!

And if you like this video, don't forget to share it with your friends and subscribe to this channel!

For more infomation >> DIY| 簡單橡皮筋手鏈 - 雙環 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

1 = 0 的「證明」- Mo 仔 Math - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> 1 = 0 的「證明」- Mo 仔 Math - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Stock of words three language bangla-hindi-english about our human relation (part-2) b - Duration: 25:17.

please subscribe

For more infomation >> Stock of words three language bangla-hindi-english about our human relation (part-2) b - Duration: 25:17.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 MAN TGS 18.440 PACK - Duration: 18:39.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a new Man Tgs Mod Pack 5 TGS 18.440 trucks and some nice implements.

All the trucks have the same options 6 Engine Setup Colorable Body 85/Km/h Top Speed

First MAN TGS Round Baler 24 Km/h Working Speed

URSUS T - 127 Round Bale Pick Trailer 16 Bales Capacity

MAN TGS Forage Truck 15.000l Capacity

Brantner E 8041 Trailer 15.000l Capacity

MAN TGS Slurry Spreader 15.000l Capacity 15m Working Width 15Km/h Working Speed

Marshall ST 1800 Slurry Spreader Trailer 15.000l Capacity 15m Working Width 15Km/h Working Speed

MAN TGS Manure Spreader 15.000l Capacity 15m Working Width 15Km/h Working Speed

MAN TGS Water - Milk Tanker 15.000l Capacity

Marshall ST 1800 Water - Milk Trailer 15.000l Capacity

I forgot KUHN Mower Loader FC 3525 F 4m Working Width 25Km/h Working Speed

Let's start testing Round Baler Truck And Bale Transport Trailer

Nice trailer need some improvement And will be perfect

Next mod Forage Truck You can also use the truck without the KUHN Mower

The Mower Pipe Cannot reach the back Trailer

Slurry Spreader

I will leave the trailers here and I will come back after I get empty the truck

Manure Spreader And Bobcat TL 470

At Manure Truck the Hire Worker Function Does not work

You can use the Marshall ST 1800 Slurry Spreader Trailer Only Manually no Hire Worker Function also you cannot overload the Slurry Spreader Truck

And last the Water Truck and Trailer

You can fill those barrels with water but...

You cannot unload it to animal water triggers

You can only overload Water Form Truck to trailer and the opposite

I hope author improve this pack have some nice mods

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 MAN TGS 18.440 PACK - Duration: 18:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wie HONDA JAZZ GD Radlager vorne wechseln TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 20:23.

Use a socket №32

Use a socket №17

Use a phillips screwdriver

Using sidecutting pliers remove the cotter pin

Use a socket №17

Use a combination spanner №19

Use a socket №10

Use a socket №17 and a combination spanner №17

Use round nose pliers to take the locking ring out

Use a hydraulic press to spew the wheel-hub bearing from the pintle

For more infomation >> Wie HONDA JAZZ GD Radlager vorne wechseln TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 20:23.

-------------------------------------------

INSIDE the Audi RS6 Performance 2017 | In Depth Review Interior Exterior SOUND - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> INSIDE the Audi RS6 Performance 2017 | In Depth Review Interior Exterior SOUND - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Handball series - E03 World handball - Duration: 5:02.

Why are we here today?

It is a special occasion - the biggest arena, two big games, two important moments where women and men will fight for the qualification

Our coach said that it will have to be two fantastic games and I agree completely with that

Teams which will come here are on a top level, there is not a one team that can not play handball anymore

it can be simply said that the level of every team is going higher and there is no easy game

World Handball

If it should be a very special event, you need to have a big spectators scene

a big one

Bratislava can make a good atmosphere

I suppose the fans will come also from other parts of Slovakia

The arena should witness that there will be something to fight for

and that it will really have the strong and right emotions for all participants

We have a lot of fans spread throught the whole country

so we tried to use the situation that both national teams are playing home at the same time

We tried to fill this arena, on one side so we have a worthy venue and on the other side a truly big number of people can come here

also people that would not normally come to a handball game.

We wanted to show handball as a big sport, as an interesting sport, so these are the reasons why we are in this arena

In Bratislava we will play against Russia

and it will be a tough game again, but in Russia we managed to play a draw. It was also kind of surprise for us

but this one point in Russia was also very important from that point of view, that it started again a public interest for handball

You have a very strong team, a lot of strong players which play in good clubs.

Therefore we can not rest even for a while, we will fight and we will try our best

We approach the slovak team with great respect and we know that the whole team can play very well

You have plenty of good players, it makes no sense to accent only one of them. Every single player can make a big difference

Hungary is an opponent...it is a tough opponent, they simply have more experienced players than us, everything will have to be perfect so we will be succesful in the game

When we play against the best teams of the world or Europe - the european handball is actually best in the world

There is a respect every time we play against these players

but we try to prepare for them the best way we can and make them the game really hard so they lost their playing comfort

When we play games for national team, I have to really admit that arenas are mostly full and fans cheer for us until the end

so I can not say not a single bad word to our fans

If we lose, if we win, if the team has good results or not, the fans will come and cheer for us everywhere we play

if it is in the east or west, everywhere we play the arena gets full and I am really thankful for that

I think it was amazing, it was very well prepared and I do not think there was already event like that in Slovakia

It was just fantastic and it is a pity that we did not win the game, because then it would be absolutely perfect

We do not have to shame for anything, everyone fighted as he can

unfortunately, we miss this little piece of luck, which could finally be also on our side

so we finally also win by this one goal

Everyone fighted and everybody put everything he had in the game

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét