Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Oh, hell no!

Another day in "World of Tanks"!

Twenty!

I'm gonna get you!

Get over here!

Ready for this?

Turn up the bass!

Here we go!

Holy shit!

Jeronimo!

Do it!

Double kill!

Nice.

To infinity... and beyond!

Sorry!

Dissappointed!

Here's Johnny!

Bye, have a beautfiul time!

Hadouken!

I wasn't expecting that!

Splendid.

Indeed.

F*ck.

I will fu*king eat your limbs!

In their tounge, he's Dovahkin... Dragonborn!

Shit!

Oh yeah!

Got them!

Oh hell no!

Headshot!

Oh my fu*king god!

Mom get the camera!

Oh my god! Inhuman reactions!

You must die!

Balance!

Meanwhile at the Awesome Epic Stream of justice...

Let's do this!

Ram me!

Go!

Fu*k, everyone is not even reaching to me...

Yeah, look at that! Look at that!

Amazing!

Truly amazing!

Oh, you got two on you!

Zwhatsh, stand still! Stand still!

I want to catch them!

You got three! You got three!

Fu*k yeah!

Oh god, this is gonna be awesome!

Fire!

Oh Jesus...

Holy shit...

Oh god!

Wow!

Suprise motherfu-

Come here!

I'm gonna get you!

Imma getcha!!

NO! It's simply amazing!

Yo, boys!

Oh my god!

He's actually doing it!

I can't believe my eyes!

Boo! You suck!

*Randomly inserted japanese voice-lines because we do not speak japanese lol. Just read the subtitles in the video lol.*

Support us on Patreon!

Thanks to our Patreon supporters!

Head on over to our Awesome and Epic shop and purchase some shirts and mugs!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét