Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

So it's Saturday, Hey guys, heat as fu*k.

There's a situation.

My Brother got a birthday a few days ago,

but because I live in Prague and he lives in Pribram

I don't have a chance to congratulate personally this day.

If it's working day.

So I decide to travel to Pribram and make them a little surprise.

We have been gamers since childhood.

He still is, I don't have much time.

I don't want to speak emotionally so much, but last years wasn't good in our family

and we were "marked" physically, psychically.

I've moved to Prague, Brother stayed in Pribram.

We have a really good relationship, staying together,

which I can't say that in other siblings relations.

Simply and simply, every time I needed him, he was here.

We are staying together at any price.

And I'm very happy for him.

because our relationship doesn't have anyone else.

Really don't know what will come into being,

because I'm so soft boiled and can't speak fluently.

So let's check what I prepare for him.

And because of SMS attack and Schedule time, let's show it quickly.

Brother will gets PC.

Last year I guess, he would love to making gaming videos

and I know he enjoys that.

He's very showman, greater than me.

So bro, now you will get a chance.

Ouch, so damn hot weather,

anyway let's take a shower, prepare stuff and let's go to Pribram.

On my way, 30 mins to Pribram.

However, I talked to Tina to take my brother out so I can prepare some bulls :D.

I'm rolling the road and gonna focus on a ride.

Someone just drives through and...what the hell this guy talking to himself.

However, LET'S GO!

Ladies and gentlemen, that's what I say "Law of Unintended Consequences".

Someone's in a hurry and..

traffic as fu*k.

I'm not neither halfway and driving on "1".

Driving by "1", enjoying the nature, sh*t everywhere.

Just ideal Saturday.

What I'm supposed to do now? Play a "five in line"?

Need to call mom so I can prepare surprise, because I don't have a key

which's complicated.

Mom, I'm stuck in a traffic in Prague, FU*K

(mom) Don't you say you'll be here at 11am?

Ya, but that's not my fault.

I'm...I don't know where I'm actually.

Maybe in halfway and 1KM traffic jam in front of and behind me.

(mom) so you are in Chuchle?

Ya, sure why not.

(mom) where are you?

So, there are trees, forest and bridge in front of me.

(mom) Well, you're in Voznice.

Does Michal left the house with Tina?

(mom) Yes, they left once, then came back, now they left because of shopping.

My goodness.

(mom) I'll let you know, don't come earlier. OK?

Okay so maybe I'm gonna blowing balloons in a car.

Tina just hangs out my brother twice and I'm stuck.

On the other hand, much better than a bus

It was a common Saturday.

Guys good and bad news.

God one is I'm almost in Pribram,

the bad one is...

another traffic jam damn!!

Ok, we are here, brother's not home,

let's do it.

Okay, I'm just in his room, gonna prepare it.

I'll put time-lapse there to see preparation

and

brother, if you wouldn't like it,

fu*k you :D

So we have 4 letters and I'm totally dead.

And there are much more.

Almost done, to be honest, I blew many balloons.

I've never ever given so much air to someone.

Okay sweaty as hell but almost done, PC done.

Look out,

we've been trying to make as long as possible

but mom saves string.

Bro, my mom saving string from you.

Remind me to cut this scene.

We love the clash of royale, both of us

so I chose this wallpaper and put a basic graphic on that.

Michal's gaming room and on the right side

"let's success"(hard translate :D), your brother.

So before we throw this

there are a sports bag

and key chain because we love the gym.

And also there's a voucher for quads

And let's throw up.

The greatest joke is when you planning a secret celebration

and your mom put this on the calendar.

David, celebration.

Everythings ready.

just a re-parking car

And send SMS to Tina we are ready.

There it is, great finally!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

To be honest, saw brother's reaction made me soft boiled.

So I decide to turn off camera instead of you watch the roughest guys on youtube crying.

By this video, I did not want to show how I gave expensive gifts to someone.

I just love to do nice gestures to nice people, who deserve this.

The people, who never leave me and stay with me at any price.

And the top people in my life is my Brother.

We don't like each other in early ages,

but when something has gone tough,

it was he who was not afraid of catching a punch for me.

Even he's younger, sometimes I think he's the older one.

I'm missing times we spend together

but whenI came, we do crazy stuff always.

Also, there is no better sparring partner for a gym.

In the end, I would like to say one thing.

When I'm getting older and having my goals, time's less and less.

Sometimes I gonna sleep in the morning just for to be closer my dreams.

And even there is less and less time

it's important to find some time for these, who you care about the most.

Invest your time and money with the people,

who inspire you,

making you happy

just making "yourself".

It's definitely worth it and maybe it sounds like a cliche, once it pays off.

Simply and simply, WISH AND WILL BE WISHED.

I hope you enjoy this video, for me it was something more than common video

so I would be happy it this one will see more people so please share.

And the last sentence?

Brother, I'm happy for you and believe you make something big

and don't forget the one thing..

..ME AND YOU, AGAINST TE WORLD!

For more infomation >> I SURPRISED MY BROTHER, GUESS WHAT HE GOT. [ENG TIT] - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kawaii - Learn European Capitals with our Kawaii TumTum in German - FUNBBTV - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Kawaii - Learn European Capitals with our Kawaii TumTum in German - FUNBBTV - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

2 L of vinegar - challenge "Puke and Shit Warning" - Duration: 16:50.

Let's Taste what do you say about this one

Try it out, you are challenged

God luck

God Damn

Damn, it's going to end up me shiting myself again

Okay, I just shit myself

Ohh hell, hell, I think that I have to sit on the bucket now or something

No, god damn

Do you want to go out?

I'm so damn happy I did not drink any vinegar

It is the first time you had to shit, now you have not just puked in your bucket

Are not you ready yet?

That's why I do not want to move

End the movie

Oh no

Ohh damn that was a good one

For more infomation >> 2 L of vinegar - challenge "Puke and Shit Warning" - Duration: 16:50.

-------------------------------------------

5 SUPPLY DROP SECRETS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPONS! - Duration: 15:43.

5 supply drop and dlc weapon secrets that every black ops 3 player needs to know about!

I've hidden 5 secret messages throughout this video. If you can find and comment all 5 of those words, I'll give you a shoutout in my next video!

For more infomation >> 5 SUPPLY DROP SECRETS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPONS! - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

Pixel Enemy - The Reboot - Duration: 1:59.

Pixel Enemy has been around since the beginning of 2010, carving a niche for itself with primarily

Battlefield content.

You may remember How Not to Be a Noob at Bad Company 2, that hilarious video that Mark

Remo made.

Pixel Enemy is also known for supporting content creators.

From Nick Bunyun, JackFrags, and FrankieonPC, to LevelCap, Byze, ProdigioPete, Westie and

MattTheMusketeer; this channel has provided a platform for the talented to become more

recognized and grow even larger.

For a while now, Pixel Enemy has been in a state of limbo, with its next stage of evolution

unclear…

Until now, at least!

As of today, Pixel Enemy is now owned by me, Mack Ashworth - a diehard fan of the channel

and YouTube creator, and Alex Co - former Pixel Enemy.com Editor-in-Chief and General

Manager.

Alex and I have worked together for over four years now, and we're excited to combine

forces to reboot Pixel Enemy.

While the latest game trailers will still get their chance to shine on the channel,

you'll also be seeing daily original content from Alex and myself, on a variety of gaming

topics.

Shooters will still get a spotlight, since that is what Alex and I play primarily, but

other genres will be covered too.

Coinciding with this major change/reboot, we're also dealing with community submissions

and content in a new way.

Pixel Enemy will still be the home for top-notch, quality user-submitted submissions, but this

time, we'll be opening the gates wider for gamers who focus on other genres, as well

offering better support for our more dedicated content producers.

Check the description below for our submission form and help become a part of Pixel Enemy's

reignition.

Or you can hit us up at contact@pixelenemy.com, if you prefer.

We'd like to thank Mark Remo and Jay Michaels for the trust and opportunity in letting us

take over the channel that they built from the ground up.

We'd also like to thank the subscribers who stuck with Pixel Enemy through thick and

thin.

Safe to say, a new dawn is coming and so prepare for an all-new, more awesome Pixel Enemy!

For more infomation >> Pixel Enemy - The Reboot - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

I will be posting the second half of season 7 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> I will be posting the second half of season 7 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

GG LIVE | Bloodborne NG+ #17 (PS4) - Duration: 10:32:11.

For more infomation >> GG LIVE | Bloodborne NG+ #17 (PS4) - Duration: 10:32:11.

-------------------------------------------

اس لڑکی کی مستی دیکھو ذرا | کیا ناچتی ہے یار - Duration: 3:32.

اس لڑکی کی مستی دیکھو ذرا | کیا ناچتی ہے یار

For more infomation >> اس لڑکی کی مستی دیکھو ذرا | کیا ناچتی ہے یار - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

[THC] Pixel Gun 3D◐像素射擊 #3 GO the to 10 grade (Subtitle字幕)⇗⇗ - Duration: 15:59.

For more infomation >> [THC] Pixel Gun 3D◐像素射擊 #3 GO the to 10 grade (Subtitle字幕)⇗⇗ - Duration: 15:59.

-------------------------------------------

BASIC (noun) - Duration: 0:16.

BASIC (noun)

[uncountable] a simple language, using familiar English words, for writing computer programs

See related entries: Computer programming

For more infomation >> BASIC (noun) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Muslim Bollywood Heroine 2017 | Beautiful Muslim Bollywood Actresses - Duration: 3:41.

Top 10 Muslim Bollywood Heroine 2017

Beautiful Muslim Bollywood Actresses 2017

For more infomation >> Top 10 Muslim Bollywood Heroine 2017 | Beautiful Muslim Bollywood Actresses - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

basics (noun) - Duration: 1:08.

basics (noun) [plural]

1 basics (of something)

the most important and necessary facts, skills, ideas, etc. from which other things develop

the basics of computer programming

This range of books for young children covers basics like the alphabet and numbers.

2 the simplest and most important things that people need in a particular situation.

Some schools lack money for basics like books and pencils.

Extra examples

It's time our education system got back to basics.

The book covers the basics of massage.

The important thing is to get the basics right.

I need to learn the basics of computer programming.

It's best to stick to basics when planning such a large party.

For more infomation >> basics (noun) - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mineplex Dragon Escape - Fast Parkour To Survive - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Mineplex Dragon Escape - Fast Parkour To Survive - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Niloya Bulaşıkları Yıkıyor - Niloya Temizlik - Niloya Çizgi Film Evcilik - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Niloya Bulaşıkları Yıkıyor - Niloya Temizlik - Niloya Çizgi Film Evcilik - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

go/get back to basics (Idioms) - Duration: 0:28.

go/get back to basics (Idioms)

to think about the simple or most important ideas within a subject or an activity instead of new ideas or complicated details

Managers should get back to basics and examine the kind of products people really want.

For more infomation >> go/get back to basics (Idioms) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

base (adjective) - Duration: 0:18.

base (adjective)

(baser, basest) (formal) not having moral principles or rules

He acted from base motives.

See related entries: Immoral

For more infomation >> base (adjective) - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

[한글] 액션 스탠 - 청산가리와 행복 (Action Stan - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> [한글] 액션 스탠 - 청산가리와 행복 (Action Stan - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

basic (adjective) - Duration: 1:54.

basic (adjective)

1 forming the part of something that is most necessary and from which other things develop

basic information/facts/ideas

the basic principles of law

basic to something

Drums are basic to African music.

2 of the simplest kind or at the simplest level

The campsite provided only basic facilities.

My knowledge of French is pretty basic.

3 [only before noun] necessary and important to all people

basic human rights

the cost of basic foods

4 (especially British English) (usually North American English base) before anything extra is added

The basic pay of the average worker has risen by 3 per cent.

Extra examples

Aren't food and shelter basic human rights?

Before designing the house we planned the basic layout of the rooms.

During the first term, we will concentrate on the basic principles of law.

The basic idea is that we all meet up in London.

The basic recipe can be adapted by adding grated lemon.

The report sets out the cost of basic foods in several European countries.

There is a basic fault in the design of the engine.

There's a basic contradiction in the whole idea of paying for justice.

They haven't even given us the most basic information we need.

For more infomation >> basic (adjective) - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Basic English (noun) - Duration: 0:15.

Basic English (noun) [uncountable]

a set of 850 carefully chosen words of English, used for international communication

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét