Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Denied...

*miss*

*miss*

HEADSHOT!

Well, sucks for you because that double rez was useless.

Reinhardt: Let me just fire strike real quick

Lucio: BOOP

Lucio: BOOP

Lifesaver?!?!?!?!?!

Mcree: Reinhardt charge denied..

Triple kill?. Ohhhhh, the trap i placed a minute ago killed someone

Not the D.Va Triple, Not the Triple Rez, but the DOUBLE Junkrat kill get play...

Lucio: BOOP

Where was the Zenyatta???

Junkrat: Come out and play.

Enemy Team: No

Razza you ok?

Thanks for the free damage gain!

That didn't do damage....

Ana behind the statue, LOL

Why did it unlock from D.Va... and Junkrat... at least it killed Junkrat.

1-2-3

4

5

For more infomation >> The Good, The Bad and The Dumb | POTG's and Highlights | Overwatch - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

SNEAKY MOM - Duration: 3:42.

Mother, are you at home?

I know i know, you want me to dig something in the computer and pass you the information right?

If you write everything only on your computer then why do you have a phone for?

Fine, Fine, tell me what you want.

I am here to pay my phone bill. I have written the account number on the notepad in my computer. Read to me the numbers.

Fine, where should i go?

Go to the computer first.

Huh....sure let me go now.

Sounds like dinosaur walking.

Okay, i'm there.

Now, open the computer.

Okay i have opened it.

By the way, the AMERICAN PIE cooking class video is no longer there on your computer?

How do you know its not there anymore? You just opened the computer.

No, because when i switched on the computer last time, it was right there on the desktop, that's why.

Last time, Kamala aunty, viswa and me sat down to watch it eagerly. As i clicked it, the computer went black.

Forget that, do you see a notepad on the bar below?

Yeah, its right there.

Okay, click it and you will immediately see SINGTEL ACCOUNT NUMBER. tell me the numbers.

3...

What is this?

What is it?

Something popped up in the computer. JA...V...A

Oh, its JAVA update. just click the delete button below the power button and it will be gone. Oh wait, it will disapper on its own.

Oh no, what is this? The last number on the account number has disappeared. i don't remember what the number was.

Its 3...

4-0-6-3..

then...?

then...bye bye!

Hello! Mother, there is still one more number. Altogether its 6 numbers.

Call me after 1 minute. i need to go to the toilet.

is it 6.... no it looked like 5...maybe its 9...?

No, there is only one way for this.

6

5

9

oh no, is it 6 or 9? it looks like 6.

6. Yes, that's the last number.

6. OKAY THANKS. I'LL BE BACK LATER. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWITCH OFF THE COMPUTER?

When have you let me forget it?

Come back home fast. Bye.

Dammit, can't a person watch movies in the computer slyly? How many lies am i supposed to say?

What is this? The computer has turned black.

I have read that if water spills on the computer, it will spoil.

If coffee spills on the computer...?

For more infomation >> SNEAKY MOM - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль против Укол Доктор лечит щенков мультики для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль против Укол Доктор лечит щенков мультики для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Day2_Japanese☆Learn with me! - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Day2_Japanese☆Learn with me! - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Pařit - Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) |3| Menší Fela {CZ} - Duration: 31:38.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Pařit - Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) |3| Menší Fela {CZ} - Duration: 31:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Rakhi Thali with Jute thread at home Rakhi Special Part : 8 - Duration: 4:49.

Namaste friends, welcome back to Sangeeta´s KReations if you knew you

please make sure to subscribe my channel for latest updates and hit the bell

button for notifications in my previous video you saw how to make a sweet bowl

Rakhis, bracelet, Diya Holder today you're going to learn how to make a Rakhi Thali

for this you will be needing let's start take any plastic palte big or small as per

to your desired size now take plastic wrap and cover the plate all over it

this we now take the jute thread and start rolling it around few rounds to make a

coil make few rounds like this and apply glue on the plate and paste this way

over it and press harder for a while press it harder it will look like this

start rolling it again roll few rounds and apply glue and start rolling it

while rolling make it sure that you don't overlap the grid in between apply

glue all over and keep rolling if you missed my previous rakhi crafts please do

with my channel and watch it keep on rolling rolling this way you can stop

here if you want a very small plate or it's up to you

its up to your desire you can make it a smaller or bigger size , keep on applying glue

and keep on rolling it dont forget to subscribe my channel if you haven't

there are many Rakhis crafts keep applying glue and roll it now it looks messy while

applying glue but it is must to secure properly otherwise the jute won't stay

at its place I'm going to give this Rakhi Plater for my brother's

staying in India as I told you in my previous video my friend he is

travelling to India thisThali Platter is very light weighted so he won't find

it difficult to carry and I'm sure when they receive they will love it I already

made Rakhi´s sweet Bowl, diya holder so I'm going to send it all keep on applying glue

and roll it I am going to make a medium plate I think I'm going to stop here for

me this size is fine you can make as per to

your desired size I don't want to make more bigger this size for me is fine now

I'm going to apply glue all over and let it dry overnight

once it is dried up cut the jute thread and take it out slowly and unwrap the

plastic sheet here the plate is ready now you can decorate this plate as per

to your imagination I'm going to decorate it with the design if you want

to learn please watch my coming video now it's done decorate with sweet bowl

Rakhis , diya, chawal, shindhur bowl you are ready for Raksha Bandhan if you liked it

please give a big thumbs up do comment below

Happy Raksha Bandhan and don't forget to subscribe if you have it

see you soon till then namaste!!!

For more infomation >> How to make Rakhi Thali with Jute thread at home Rakhi Special Part : 8 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Robber BOB 2 - game movie for kids BOB the ROBBER robbed a MANSION and running away from GUARDS #5 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Robber BOB 2 - game movie for kids BOB the ROBBER robbed a MANSION and running away from GUARDS #5 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Serious Sam 1 (FE, COOP, +Skineri) - Playthrough |3| A Small Mistake {EN} - Duration: 31:38.

Me: "Wait, we weren't recording?" We lost a bit a footage here, and right now in the video we are figuring out how much did we lost.

"I hope it wasn't a long time."

Let's take a look on what did we record last (and thus what did we miss).

That's what happens when I stop watching in a middle of a thirteenth episode and then decide to record (those of you that actually know me know what I'm talking about). By the way, that Eye of the Beholder siries from Kikoskia is something I wholly suggest you watch, it's freakin' funny and some scenes were even animated by some other internet people because of how funny those were.

We didn't lost much.

It's one room we don't have recorded.

And we actually weren't here, it seems.

And those were the levitating Gnaars. Some Gnaars can transform between their normal and levitating form, and some are invisible (and those can be levitating too).

This is what you have missed in between episodes.

It was epic and I totally had the greatest degree of skill in that moment. (yeah, this is a joke, but it is also true and sad...)

And a little bit of this big room.

Sonovabitch!

Egyptian lockers, it seems like.

Does somebody else have a problem? No? Fine.

*Trying to find secrets randomly*

Crud.

The sounds sometimes aren't environmental, so when someone pushes something (a door for example) it sounds like it was a meter away for other players, even if they are very far away.

This doublebarrel shotgun is much better than the Third game's one.

That Kleer was probably more surprised than I was. And here is his paw.

"I'M ON FIREEEEE"

If you look on another player for long enough, it will show you his stats.

If I were to record this in FRAPS, it would be like 800 GB. What a piece of shit FRAPS is.

I think we're lost.

What a group hug.

I was expecting a Kleer, not an Islamist.

I WAS KILLED BY A TOAD. Crap.

There is a secret button somewhere in this room. I know that from the last time we played this. Which was more than 10 years ago.

No cutscenes though. Kinda sucks. I WILL edit in the last level cutscenes, but I don't feel like going through the entire game again in singleplayer.

So - Skineri just fought and killed miniboss off-screen. The reason why he will start recording too and I will edit it together.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét