Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

hey mofos I find it really funny with people on YouTube complaining about

how hard it is to build up a YouTube channel I find it really funny when I'm

talking to other coaches in the personal development field and those mo fos

are complaining about how hard it is to do marketing how hard it is to build

their business I find it funny because why are you looking for easy nothing is

easy and when you look at things like YouTube and you say to yourself okay I'm

gonna start a YouTube channel what you're doing is you're building up a

business you see you can make money on YouTube by a bad words by the

advertisements people clicking on your ads you can make money on YouTube by

getting people to buy your products your YouTube channel is a business but what

do people do they don't want to invest money into that business they think that

business can magically grow despite posting some videos are not really

creating us that is a true way to fail that's how you're gonna be a loser and

people a lot of these losers so what do they do they make excuses for

their failures and that's what we're gonna talk about today all right bones

check it out oh man

people love to make excuses their best friend that's right people love making

excuses for why they couldn't do something oh you know my friend wasn't

supporting it you know it was really hard I posted things and nobody looked

at it oh man this this kind of marketers are too many people in it it's just too

hard to get going man this is all excuses people just start stacking up

the excuses they stack them up and they start to feel better about it start to

give them a pass for not trying harder you know I'm all foes

that's a looser attitude if you want to be a loser keep doing that if you want

to win if you want to grow you want to be successful you gotta stop accepting

your own excuses you got to keep that with demo flows out of your life they're

not doing anything good for you you see everything is work you gotta look at

your business where there's a YouTube channel or whatever it is you do you

guys okay you gotta sit yourself how much time do I put into it how much

effort and how much money do I spend money on advertising to promote my

channel where I spend money on marketing to promote my channel do I spend money

on my business or am I just doing everything organically and cheap and

hoping that it's gonna catch hoping is gonna work yeah if you really want to be

serious about being successful you got to put your money where your mouth is

it's not all about just you know a word of mouth and just done organically

building your day you got a market Marketing is the key to every

everybody markets if McDonald's has to market to their customers

people buy McDonald's you go to McDonald's is always busy but they're

advertising all the time that tells me that everybody in business

needs to market hey everybody don't care how big or small you are you're not

marketing you're not really building your business problem they're not

serious you're gonna be a loser and if you want to be a loser that's up to you

don't complain and make these juices and act like it's okay that you're a loser

because it's not it's your fault and you need to take responsibility for

that harsh for you so that's the real real for real pump hose

you gotta stop letting excuses be your friend that kick excuses out of your

life because excuses is just stopping you from really doing things that you

could achieve if you just tried harder and you put some planning into it and

some marketing into it I market everything man I spend I have a

marketing budget I spend money on marketing and growing justice all my

books to draw people into my my website and into my video channel all the things

that where I want to reach people I spend some money on and I do organic

posting too I have different ways to be able to drive traffic to wherever I need

them to go there's my Amazon page or it's my website or it's my video channel

Twitter and my YouTube doesn't matter but I market it I have targeted plans on

how to get people to where I need them to get to and to click on the things

that I want me to click on it doesn't happen by magic it's not rocket science

these regular science but it is science it's a skill you got a plan for you got

a build that you got to create it I don't make excuses when things don't

work out I look at it and say why is it not working out what do I need to do

what do I need to learn to be able to make it better so I can do it better and

bigger next time that's how you got to do things more follow that's how you

gotta build your success it's not magic it's not by accident it is not by luck

it's by planning and by intention so stop making excuses your friend stop

living with excuses letting yourself off the hook you can't get off the hook

either succeed or you're a loser that's it so that's it man that's how I

gotta say mofos so subscribe to this channel you know share these videos and

now check out my other social media stuff follow me on there cuz I don't I

don't put the same kind of stuff on each one so you know you're on the full

picture you gotta check out all the different things that I'm doing alright

mofos this all I gotta say right now thank you again yo its WT Hamilton and I

approve this message

For more infomation >> Don't Be a Loser on YouTube - Create a Winning Strategy for Success on YouTube Now! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

CU(씨유) 300% 스마트한 알뜰쇼핑 꿀팁 12가지 - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> CU(씨유) 300% 스마트한 알뜰쇼핑 꿀팁 12가지 - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Badla Le Lai Jeona | Jeona Morh Badla Punjabi Folk Song Navvy Virat - Duration: 5:19.

Haani oye...

Haani oye...

Kaleyo paniyo morh nu, kaleyo paniyo morh nu

Khatt kisne paya

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya

Dogar dhokha kar gaya, haye pagg vata ke

Dogar dhokha kar gaya, haye pagg vata ke

Sadh budhladeyo police nu, hath kadi lavaa ke

Paar samundro jail vich, mainu pohnchaya

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya

Naal yaar de, yaar ne, yaar maar hai kitti

Naal yaar de, yaar ne, yaar maar hai kitti

Vadhke murga, katheyan si daru pitti

Nashe naal si, dakk ke

Nashe naal si, dakk ke sadh police layaya

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya

Je na dogar mareya, morha rehna natt ni

Duniya utte jeon da, fir sada hakh ni

Je na dogar mareya, morha rehna natt ni oye

Duniya utte jeon da, fir sada hakh ni

Karu sarika tichran

Karu sarika tichran, je na par bulaya

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya

Chithi sunke morh ne, khatt kisse kiti

Rafli jatt ne chak li, te kari chadhai

Jaske vall nu turr paya

Jaske vall nu turr paya, ik pal na laya

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya O..

Badla lae layin Jeoneya, je maa da jaya

For more infomation >> Badla Le Lai Jeona | Jeona Morh Badla Punjabi Folk Song Navvy Virat - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

SOAP OPERAS FOR HIV - Aesthint 13 - Duration: 1:34.

In the mid-2000s, six million of South Africa's 48 million citizens had HIV.

Of the one in five adults who carried the virus, only 15% were on ARV treatment.

Fighting HIV was an uphill battle because of a lack of public information

and social stigma.

Enter Soul Buddyz

An innovative NGO that decided to tackle

the problem by introducing prime-time soap opera and radio dramas centered on HIV/AIDS.

Like any entertaining soap opera, it depicted real-life,

relatable stories without adopting a finger-wagging or moralistic tone.

Instead it showed tragic but all-too-familiar scenarios of infection and living with HIV

to stimulate intense discussion and debate within its vast audience.

South Africa's free public broadcasting infrastructure allowed the NGO to reach

more than half of the nation's population every week.

The "soap opera for change"

model was pioneered by Mexican screenwriter Miguel Sabido.

He uses fallible characters who the audience can relate to in his telenovelas.

They are premised on the idea that you viewers can gain more control over their own

lives if they've shown how to go about it.

Moreover they draw on Aristotle's appreciation

of tragedy as a source of catharsis, and they borrow from Boal's

Theater Of The Oppressed in that they challenged the audience to think of

resolutions and to debate on how to improve a character's predicament.

HIV is still a big problem.

But this creative intervention has played a big part in

educating the masses

For more infomation >> SOAP OPERAS FOR HIV - Aesthint 13 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

new bangla song || পাগোল ছাড়া দুনিয়া চলেনা || Lalon Band-by sumi - Duration: 3:03.

pagol sara duniya chole na

For more infomation >> new bangla song || পাগোল ছাড়া দুনিয়া চলেনা || Lalon Band-by sumi - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - Music bank in Jakarta,Kim Raewon,etc [ENG/中文字幕/2017.10.02] - Duration: 49:31.

(Episode 1691)

Hello, everyone.

I'm Shin Hyunjun of Entertainment Weekly.

Chuseok is next week.

This Chuseok is especially long,

so many people are visiting their hometowns.

Drive safely when you head down,

and we wish you and fun and happy holidays with

family and relatives you haven't seen in a while.

Entertainment Weekly will now kick off with gusto.

Yoon Jiyeon and Kim Seunghye are up first.

We met 3 very distinctive Chungmu-ro actors.

They're Don Lee, Lee Donghwi, and Honey Lee.

There's great chemistry not only between the men,

who play brothers, but also among all three,

so it was a fun-filled interview.

Let's check it out in a bit.

Before that is this week's Hot Click.

The late Kim Kwangseok's wife Seo Haesun

issued a statement on the many suspicions.

We have that story.

And Entertainment Weekly went to the K-pop stars'

World Tour in Indonesia.

We'll click now on this week's Hot Click.

While alone, I sometimes think that

it's very torturous

(Suspicions about Kim and his daughter's deaths)

Suspicions have been cast on

the singer Kim Kwangseok's death and the belatedly

revealed death of his daughter, Seoyeon.

On Monday, the 25th,

Seo Haesun, central to this controversy, appeared.

(Late Kim's wife Seo Haesun will appear)

(Seo Haesun counters homicide allegations...)

(Source: JTBC) To explain her daughter's death

among others, she agreed to an

interview on a news program.

But her vague explanation

has been said to stoke more doubt,

and suspicions remain.

One of the lingering suspicions.

Why didn't she make her daughter's death known?

Of note is that Seo and the late Kim's family

have been in a legal battle

over music publishing rights.

The movie "Kim Kwangseok" also covers this dispute.

There is Seoyeon. (Movie "Kim Kwangseok")

Mr. Kim Kwangseok saved up the money

he mad to take care of Seoyeon and me.

Why my father-in-law?

Did he give us financial help?

In 1993, Kim signs a deal in his father's name

for 4 albums.

But when Kim died,

Seo filed a suit to verify the rights to the music.

Both parties agreed that Kim's father would get

the rights but pass them down to Seoyeon in death.

When Kim's father died in 2004, Kim's family filed

a suit detailing Seo's violations of the agreement.

In the 2008, the court sided with Kim's daughter,

unaware that she'd already passed away.

Seo addressed the allegation that she hid

her daughter's death for the lawsuit.

I knew I'd be at a disadvantage without Seoyeon.

So would I have harmed her? (Source: CBS)

Another allegation is that Seo had a lover.

There are rumors that before his death,

you were involved with someone in the US.

Is it true? (Movie "Kim Kwangseok")

We were just drinking and hanging out.

We hung out when I was there for Kwangseok's show.

It wasn't a matter for divorce or separation.

In November 1995, Kim and Seo

went to New York for his concert.

Based on Kim's diary, reporter Lee Sangho

contends that Ms. Seo had a lover.

(44 days before Kim's death)

(Lee Sangho's claim / Seo Haesun had a lover)

What exactly happened to them?

Information corroborating Lee's allegation was

revealed through one media outlet.

In records of Seo's lawsuits in the US,

a man was listed as her husband.

We met with the reporter.

(Park / Reporter) In November 1995,

the late Kim Kwangseok did a show in New York.

A man claimed to be a high school friend.

Seo co-founded a company in Hawaii with

this same lover, Mr. Lee.

Legal documents list them as married.

And their home address has been verified to match.

Seo founded a company only 2 months after

her daughter Seoyeon's death.

And there was a man listed as her husband.

We tried contacting Seo for an explanation.

We tried 2 days straight.

But Seo never responded.

The police announced that they will summon Seo

for questioning after Chuseok.

Addressing all doubts regarding Kim and

their daughter's deaths is Seo's duty as a wife

and mother so that Kim's beautiful music

is not tainted by suspicion. (Source: SBS)

We sincerely hope the truth comes to light

as quickly as possible.

Entertainment Weekly in Jakarta.

I'm overseas correspondent Kim Seunghye.

Entertainment Weekly is in Jakarta, Indonesia,

a major Korean Wave hub.

Music Bank, which has helped promote K-pop

around the globe with the World Tour series.

has returned to Jakarta for the 11th World Tour.

Park Bogum, Park Bogum.

Welcome to Jakarta.

The fans' excitement is already running high here.

Entertainment Weekly joins Music Bank's World Tour.

Let's check it out right now.

(Local venue brimming with fans)

I'm backstage at the World Tour right now.

Do you know who's behind me?

It's GFRIEND!

Hello, GFRIEND.

Seunghye looks like a baseball player.

How do you feel?

So excited. We received such a warm welcome on

this first visit to Jakarta, so we'll do our best.

Thank you for your love in Jakarta and Singapore.

We have to go.

Thank you.

I also met with EXO getting ready for their show.

So nervous. So nervous. I'm so nervous.

Many supporters of K-pop and Korea are here.

We love you.

See you soon on stage.

They can sing. They can dance.

K-pop stars that can do it all.

From NCT 127, Astro, and GFRIEND

to BAP's powerful performance

and EXO.

5 idol groups were here to impress.

Their fiery performances wowed the 30,000 fans.

The fans really enjoyed it.

And another person who enjoyed it

was yours truly.

Watching the show got me excited too.

I love you, Entertainment Weekly.

They're really enjoying it. They really are.

I love you, EXO.

I cheered the artists on the floor with the fans.

To express their gratitude to the fans,

the K-pop stars learned Bahasa Indonesia.

(Indonesian greeting)

But there's a hidden secret.

1, 2, 3.

What does it say?

It mean "holler."

Say it with feeling.

Manna Suwallaya.

What was that?

It means, "Are you having a good time?"

Jakarta was truly fired up

to the K-pop stars' surprise.

The audience was so enthusiastic

that we got excited as well.

I was a bit taken aback that

so many fans showed up.

Music Bank World Tour with Entertainment Weekly

airs tomorrow night, September 30.

Please tune in.

They'll make you laugh this fall.

I'm with the stars of "Brother." Hello.

My interview with the distinctive stars starts now.

I'm Don Lee, who plays Seokbong,

the older brother than sells the family heirloom.

I'm Honey Lee, who plays Aurora. Nice to see you.

I'm Lee Donghwi, who plays Jubong,

the younger brother that sells the family.

Presenting a film is the hardest,

but I'll try my best.

It's a comedy about a 100-year-old family secret

two nasty, wayward brothers discover upon

meeting a mysterious woman named Aurora.

I was actually cast a bit earlier on,

but when Donghwi joined,

I knew right away we were brothers.

What was the feeling you got?

What's going on here?

I told my mother I would be acting alongside

Don Lee in the next film.

And that we play brothers.

My mother got a good laugh out of it.

So I knew I had to do this film.

I'm curious who was the life of the party on set.

That was unquestionably our Mayomi.

His presence alone. He didn't have to do anything

but just wear a blue hoodie with a duck

or even just a mourning robe

and he would look adorable.

He seems like a big bear

but with a lot of cuteness inside.

Ma-i-con.

Mamoticon.

Thank you for the kind words.

Mr. Lee, you're the type that

unconditionally attends all premieres.

I can't wait to see who comes to "Brother"'s.

Who do you think will come?

A memorable premiere I recently went to

was that of the second "Kingsman."

Mr. Colin Firth,

I'll arrange your flight if you'll attend ours.

Really?

Just yours. I can't afford the other cast members'.

To get to know you guys better,

we put together an adjective talk segment.

Don Lee is a/an what star?

You can't sneak a peek.

(I saw it)

He's practically an emcee now, so he looks.

It took me aback.

Don Lee is a visual star.

Visual star.

Don Lee is...

Should we reveal the adjective?

Action star.

It got ripped. It's the action star in me.

I'm sorry about my powerful action streak.

You're not mad, right?

You're very buff.

I keep seeing your arms behind the sign.

Do you work out regularly?

I've mentioned this many times,

but I've sustained many injuries from accidents,

so I've gotten a number of surgeries.

I can't lift hundreds of kilos like I used to.

So I do light weight training slash rehab.

But it's very poignant watching this.

For him to get the "action star" title,

he suffered a fracture in his back

while shooting an action scene.

His shoulders are in bad shape too.

And he also hurt his knees.

He's like a general hospital.

Are you okay, Dongseok?

I should gradually move to verbal action.

Ms. Lee, the adjective there...

What kind of a star do you think it says?

I think it'll say "sexy" star.

- Will it? / - Just a hunch.

(Honey Lee is a role model star)

Role model star.

Even those older than me treat me like I'm older.

Some even say I'm like an aunt.

I guess I give off an older sister vibe.

You host a beauty program.

Between Mr. Ma and Mr. Lee,

who'd be more fun for a makeover?

Of course Mayomi.

If he were younger,

I'd love to try powder and lip tint on him.

He has that face.

I think our view ratings will shoot up.

Computer graphics, please.

You know? Pink lipstick.

Mayomi complete. Very pretty, right?

It's a very fascinating movie.

They bicker, but that in of itself is lovable.

It's even funnier than regular comedies.

"Brother" hits theaters on November 2.

Go, "Brother."

I'll go see it too. Best of luck with the movie.

Don Lee, Honey Lee, and Lee Donghwi.

I was itching for a comedy, and this one looks fun.

Break a leg.

Kim Saengmin and Kim Taejin has the next stories.

It's an Entertainment Weekly special series.

Korea's top 100 favorite 80s stars.

We'll make our way up from the 50th place winner.

Today's list is a lot of fun.

It'll take you down memory lane.

Join me in just a bit.

I'll probably be on that list.

I met with actor Kim Raewon,

who has it all, from acting chops

and box office draw to good looks.

Last time he was on Entertainment Weekly,

he promised to take us fishing

and serve us fresh sashimi.

And he stayed true to his word.

"Cook & Talk" with Kim Raewon begins now.

It was March 11, 2017.

Entertainment Weekly met with actor Kim Raewon.

We heard you can filet fish for sashmi.

Fishing is my hobby,

so when I catch fish out at sea...

We'll invite you for the "Cook & Talk" segment.

- I'll really do it. / - He'll really do it?

And to keep his promise 6 months later,

he has returned.

"Cook & Talk," featuring unprecedented ingredients.

Made with great care by a seasoned master.

Please anticipate this eating show with today's

legend, Kim Raewon at Cook & Talk.

It's a Japanese restaurant with a nice atmosphere.

This is where today's Cook & Talk begins.

With a handsome face

hot body,

natural acting skills,

Did you really have to be this perfect?

That scene really shows as much as Kim Saengmin.

You've kept your promise to Entertainment Weekly.

We really want to give our gratitude.

I must keep my promise.

So, what kind of food should we

be expecting from you today?

Couple of raw fish and...

This seems like a cooking show.

Looks like we'll be doing authentic cooking today.

So I've said before

there is a food that I'm into these days.

It's seiromusi.

We are introducing you the menu to today's

Cook & Talk with Kim Raewon.

Freshly caught rockfish, red seabream,

neatly piled salmon, and

variety of vegetables and meat steamed in

a wooden box that creates this Japanese-style

steamed meat with a fragrant wooden scent.

You've prepared this luxurious food, but

you're such a good chef. So we'll trust you

and be grateful for your cooked meal.

When we were shooting for the show last time,

you said you'lll eat the fish that we directly catch.

When I catch a dolphin in the summer,

I will bring it here myself.

Do you remember?

We tried to prepare for you to go fishing.

(Shocked)

Since you said you're so good.

Shall we test Kim Raewon's fishing skills?

How good is he?

Let's see how many you can catch.

Do you know how to use this fishing rod?

I don't think I know.

It seems you aren't really good at fishing.

(Speechless)

He has no words.

If you push, it will go straight down.

How will the rumored Kim Raewon's fishing skills

turn out to be?

Start!

I just have to do it, right?

Why aren't their mouths opening?

You caught one fish.

That is my son's toy.

A two-year old.

Even though it's just a fishing toy,

his fishing skills isn't ordinary.

You said you weren't good to me.

I got it. Yea!

Kim Raewon!

You're skills aren't ordinary.

What a great fisherman.

This is the fish Kim Raewon caught himself.

We will start making the raw fish.

We will start making the raw fish.

The first raw fish is...

It's so fresh. So fresh. It's the rockfish. Rockfish!

Rockfish, rockfish, rockfish!

A living rockfish.

- It's so fresh, right / - Yes, it's very fresh.

If you grab it by the tail, it can't really move.

Then after you lay it down...

It got so powerful!

It's alive, it's alive.

You have to knock it out.

(Hit hit hit)

Just by the sound alone,

it's like from a movie.

This isn't like Entertainment Weekly.

Entertainment Weekly is so great.

Things got so complicated

to promote this movie.

There's no promotion even in the middle

due to his focus on the cooking.

- Shall we try it once? / - Okay.

Look at my hands trembling. What do I do?

You're doing well slicing it thin.

No. I think it's worse when you slice it thinly.

Is this the perfect width?

While you do that, let's talk about the movie.

Kim Raewon's newest work.

"RV: Resurrected Victims."

It sounds really fun.

Please introduce how the movie is.

While doing this?

I was slightly nervous.

It's a mystery-thriller.

Some grandma who died in a car accident

7 years ago, suddenly comes back alive.

We have to use...

It became difficult to focus between talking

about the movie and cooking.

Anyway, please introduce the movie?

We will introduce the movie since he is busy.

Mom died.

She comes back to attack after her death

seven years ago.

A story about a struggling son who reveals

the truth about his mother's death,

the movie "RV: Resurrected Victims."

Isn't it your third time with Kim Haesuk?

You've worked with her in "Sunflower."

A Thousand Days' Promise", also. (Source: SBS)

You must think she's like your mom now.

Some staff members have teased me.

Since I actually called her mom.

It's not like the cameras are on us.

They were surprised I called her mom.

I feel like I'm comfortably talking to my mom.

Of course, I'm doing that since she's allowing it.

The next raw fish is the red seabream. Wow!

The skin of the red seabream is so tasty.

It was so hard to be patient being next to that.

- Should I give you a slice? / - Sure.

I think there needs to be time to practice.

I thought it was the size of his head

since it was so big!

How tasty it must have been!

Of course, it's delicious!

Isn't it great?

Rather than eating it with the sauce,

just the fish itself was tasty.

- Do you want some more? / - I want to eat it all.

(Groan)

Raw fish is definitely best in the fall season.

Red seabream, salmon, rockfish made together.

Doesn't it look tasty just from looking at it?

Should we show it directly at the camera?

Kim Raewon made it himself.

He prepared the freshly made assorted

raw fish with all his heart and soul.

What great skills!

This is awesome!

And also,

Let's see Raewon's 2nd dish.

A wooden box.

- A steamed dish. / - Ah, a steamed dish.

You have a lot of famous movie quotes.

The lines from "Sunflower" are receiving

a lot of love in the media.

Are you satisfied for taking it all?

Are you satisfied

for taking it all?

Are you satisfied?

I don't feel bad.

It's nice that they enjoyed the movie and

imitating me like that.

Even after all this time they haven't forgotten.

It's very nice.

Many are interested since you

are, in fact, single.

Aren't you lonely.

On a normal basis, I feel a bit lonely.

Do you eat or drink alone?

I don't drink alone.

In the past, I thoroughly enjoyed drinking.

Nowadays, I don't drink much.

What does this person mean to you?

The one who you are giving this to?

It's a very special person.

Someone I am protective of.

I think that's the best way to describe it.

Now it is ready to be steamed.

Good.

How does it feel to cook in front of the camera

in such a long time?

It was supposed to be a fun interview, but

since preparing the food was hectic...

I know you are busy with things, but I will bring

it over soon. It's in the middle of steaming.

I will get there soon.

Who is that coming into the studio?

The dish that Kim Raewon poured all

of his heart and love into.

The person receiving that lovely gift is...

It looks delicious!

Sit down. Sit down.

It's Kim Haesuk!

I made this just for you, mom.

I think I'm going to cry.

How tasty it must have been!

A dish filled with sincerity and love.

They look so good together.

What's the score out of 100?

110 points!

Whoa, 110!

He becomes a cute son in front of her.

It was more meaningful on Cook & Talk today

being able to share between special people.

It's going to be Chuseok soon.

Have an abundant and enjoyable holiday.

Thank you!

Mission success!

Entertainment Weekly supports your movie!

Hit it big!

We return to the comforting loving memories today.

Awesome!

I got 82% with Lee Jeongjae.

Great!

Ok then,

I'm going to do it with Wang Johyeon.

1, 2... Ah!

I only got 40%

Stupid! Stupid!

Yes!

The top 100 loved stars in Korea.

- It starts now! / - Yeah!

Are you ready to get soaked into the memories?

If you're ready let's get into it!

Koreans who loved these pencil board stars.

49th is Chae Sira.

The teen star that started a gust.

Starting in a chocolate ad

she melted the hearts of Korean men.

I saw that girl.

Every night at 8:30,

a fairy shampoo comes next to me.

Even calling her a fairy is an unmistakable beauty.

She starred in a drama in the early 90s.

She proved her acting skills in the drama

Eyes of Dawn." (Source: MBC)

It makes her the best star.

(Proving her acting power and be the top actress)

Jusang!

Jusang!

"Jusang"

Just by that word alone made us shiver.

No matter what role, she showed stellar acting.

Makes Chae Sira number 49th.

(Top star actress Chae Sira)

I will go by what life gives me. (Source: SBS)

I'll take it and then go ...

48th's Andy Lau.

He even visited Korea for his Korean fans.

He says to forgive him for not looking

his best today.

Full of charisma and charm,

he's got it all.

46 is pretty boy Aaron Kwok.

(Hong Kong's Top 3 Actors: Andy Lau)

(Jacky Cheung / Leon Lai)

Of the 3 Hong Kong swordsmen there comes a 4th

added member to Hong Kong's 4 Great Kings.

(From infinte charm to full emptiness)

If this song is too hard, there is another one.

I'm happy.

(The luck charm, Hong Kong's 4th king, Aaron Kwok)

There's nothing he can't do.

(44 is Miss Korea Kim Seonghui)

44 was born for this competition.

With excellent beauty.

Miss Korea to first enter the entertainment

industry is Kim Seonghui.

Starting as a tv show host

later she was an actress.

I'm sorry but can you lend

me some travel money?

From her nasal voice acting.

That's so creepy.

Her fresh acting that was accepted so well.

And her youthful singing,

Kim Seonghui, who received a lot of love

we want to meet you again.

(Top 3 hottest girls of the 1980s)

Did you bring it?

The next is a girl that could

compete with the top 3 hottest girls of the 1980s

Sophie Marceau, Phoebe Cates

and Brooke Shields. It's Lee Sanga.

Are you really going to become a model?

I think I'm good enough.

She was discovered as a magazine cover model.

She looks like a romance comic book character.

She became wildly popular after her drama debut.

She did drama, movies

and even shot more than 500 commercials.

She was the biggest high teen star at the time.

♪ A lonely water bird lying on the sea ♪

She captured the hearts of men

with her nightingale-like voice.

(She still makes your heart race)

Do you remember those days?

41st is actress Kim Hyeseon.

People love her for playing ladies.

But her past was very different.

In the 1980s

she was Korea's innocent beauty.

In school my friends and I

took an actual photo of Kim Hyeseon.

Then we laminated that photo.

It was like a fan shot.

We even photographed her car.

- And people bought it? / - Yes.

Hyeseon was born gorgeous. (Source: MBC)

She was one of the top 3 high teen stars.

And her unforgettable commercial jingle.

(She captivated the hearts of many men)

Who's burning up Hyeseon's heart?

31st is Ha Soobin.

No, no, no, no. Not like that!

In her white outfit and straw hat,

she looks straight out of a romance comic.

Along with Kang Suzy she was one of the hottest

and most loved female celebrity by guys.

However she retired after her second album.

That's when rumors started to go around.

There was a rumor that she wore long skirts

to hide her freakishly hairy legs.

There was even a ridiculous rumor about her

being a man and being drafted.

She actually started working in fashion.

(She works in fashion now)

She performed again in 2010.

Ha Soobin still looks so beautiful.

Let's take a look at 30th place.

The original all-around entertainer Gu Bonseung.

(His song placed 1st as soon as he debuted)

This song hit the top of the chart last week.

It's Gu Bonseung's "Just For You."

Do you remember this dance?

The half-way dance.

Gu Bonseung was wildly popular upon his debut.

He even tried his hand at acting.

He debuted as a yuppie doctor and

he was as popular as the lead. (Source: MBC)

And despite his flawless looks he showed his

silly and familiar side on variety shows.

(But)

He stopped working to the dismay of his fans.

He made a comeback recently and

he still has his striking good looks.

27th is Ha Huira.

I went to watch a taping of a children's show.

She immediately debuted due to her amazing looks.

She was the original child drama star.

She became popular through "High School Diary."

She showed her innocence in "Sunflower."

She played tough roles.

She even played comedic roles

becoming a high teen star.

She was one of the top 3 hottest girls in Korea

and she met the man of her destiny.

It's 45th on our list. Choi Sujong.

He recommended Ha Huira be cast in his movies

where he showed his romantic side.

(They got together by working together)

What did you think of me at first?

How could I say that here?

They acted even more lovey dovey in the past.

They're a famous celebrity couple.

- We hope their love lasts forever. / - They're great.

I wasn't featured on the list today again.

Looks like I'll be ranked pretty high!

I'll be looking forward to the next episode.

Next is Late Night Eatery.

Sorry about that.

I really hope I'm on the list next episode.

Next is Late Night Eatery.

This episode we'll talk about a hot issue.

We'll talk about movie journalism.

You'll see that later.

Before that, Kim Taejin... Oh, it's Kim Saengmin.

It's Kim Saengmin's Veteran.

For this episode of Veteran

our guest is much-loved actress Kim Heejeong.

She has another side to her.

She's quite the talker.

Let's hear her talk about her life.

I'll be on the list next episode.

In my 21 years of being a reporter...

The veteran reporter!

Wait... Jooe again?

Save Entertainment Weekly in my heart!

That was very cute.

Who are we investigating today?

The shark family...

She has a familiar face you feel like you've seen.

And she's great at acting like a middle-aged woman.

She can even do heart-breaking dramatic roles.

(Source: MBC) She's an amazing actor that

owns the small screen.

Any drama she's in gets amazing viewer ratings.

She's quite the mysterious one.

Tell her to come in now.

Veteran will start now.

Is this where the bank account fairy lives?

This place is very scary.

There's no such fairy here.

I already heard, Don't deny it.

Look at mine please.

I'll take a look later.

You sure are frugal.

Jooe profiler, give me her break-down.

Lady, affair, hit maker,

gold miss, multiple personalities!

Multiple personalities!

Did you understand all that?

I liked multiple personalities the best.

You two really practiced that a lot earlier.

You're answering question that hasn't been asked.

(Such perfect chemistry)

She's a regular.

So I thought about the question of what my

actual personality is like. I have multiple.

So what kind of personalities?

Bragging?

I do tend to brag a bit.

I think you need to in life.

What else?

There's a bit of everything.

I can be ditzy, tough,

innocent, pitiable or romantic.

I can be a bit crazy too.

We need to learn to be crazy.

You're crazy enough.

(Knock down)

Let's talk about how Heejeong started acting.

Jooe!

Yes!

Chung-Ang University theater major.

Debuted in 1991 as an SBS class 1 actress.

I took a theater class to do plays.

But I like to bark orders

so I worked in production.

And I was good at it.

So it became my dream to become a theater major

at Chung-Ang University.

I imagine there was a lot of competition to debut.

What did the directors back then

like so much about you?

That I was unrefined.

You got chosen for being unrefined?

A new TV station picked you for being unrefined?

Are you badmouthing my TV station?

They picked various people.

- They picked various people. / - Right.

It is important to have variety.

This is our profiler. She has various sides to her.

I do.

After debuting as an actress for a TV station

you played small roles in dramas.

But you weren't successful for a long time.

It wasn't hard playing small roles in the beginning.

I figured it was just something I had to go through.

I didn't expect to be successful in my 20s.

I had no desire to either.

I didn't think I was ready.

I doubted whether I could act as well

as some of my peers.

Were you ever afraid you'd play

small roles your entire life?

I was afraid I wouldn't even get the small roles.

I should be thankful to make a living as

an actress. Without those small roles, I couldn't

be an actress. That's what I was afraid of.

I was never afraid of playing small roles.

She wasn't hung up over the size of the roles.

She was just thankful to be acting.

That's how she built up experience.

Then you did "Marriage Clinic: Love and War"

which is hard for TV studio affiliated actors to do.

I actually wanted to do the show.

Honestly...

I thought, "Why don't I even get parts for that?"

What did that show mean to you?

It's what really launched me into popularity.

I was criticized for doing that show.

I got my feelings hurt too.

How'd you get over it?

I don't have the problem. It's those people.

And the way they see you.

It's not like I did anything wrong.

Of course.

Then why criticize me over that?

That's not my fault. It's that person's fault.

You never regretted doing that show?

Never.

I'd do the show again if I was in that situation now.

I enjoyed working on that show and I was happy.

I got to deliver long lines on that show.

I learned how to play the lead.

I started to believe in myself.

The show really helped me a lot.

Being an actress was more important to her

than what other people thought of her.

She endured a long period of being unknown

with just her passion for acting.

Famous Chil Princesses." 49.2%!

49.2%. Repeat it after me.

- "Famous Chil Princesses." 49.2%! / - 49.2%!

- "First Wives' Club." 40.2%. / - 40.2%.

Three Brothers." 36.9%!

0.9%!

Repeat it properly!

Wang's Family." 47.3%!

47.3%!

(Those are some amazing viewer ratings)

I'm sure it's hard to pick one,

but which of these dramas was your turning point?

"First Wives' Club."

I was shocked then.

I heard you were called King Kong

when filming "First Wives' Club."

What's the story behind that?

There's a scene where I pound on my chest.

They wrote articles about it.

Kim Hyeseon called me King Kong.

I guess that scene was memorable to people.

The pounding scene was popular. (Source: SBS)

She really left an impression on the viewers.

How I should deliver each line...

How I should emote...

Acting was so hard I considered quitting.

I didn't think I was good enough.

And that's the drama that made me felt that way.

Your 17 years of being unknown

was changed with "First Wives' Club."

Most likely.

Did you get a lot of calls after doing that drama?

Not a lot.

Just enough for me to stay busying and working.

Which I'm so thankful for.

Did you give yourself a gift?

For a job well done.

I got a new car.

That's the best gift.

I wanted a deeper answer.

You were so scary when you said that! I see...

You did various genres from period pieces to

modern pieces leaving an impression on viewers.

Now you're an amazing supporting actor.

You did 14 dramas and 3 movies over 3 years.

That's 17 projects total.

The movies I did were short.

I don't think I could've done

2 full-length films.

So it seems like I did a lot more work.

Is there a role you want to play?

I don't have one. I'm not sure.

That's why I'm curious.

Someone discovering a new side of me

or the type of project or role I'm working in.

That's what makes me want to work a lot.

So I just go for it

when I'm chosen by a director or screenwriter.

I always considered myself to be folksy.

But someone people say I'm like a city girl.

That's what I find to be amazing.

You are like a city girl too.

- How so? / - You're totally a city girl.

But you do seem more folksy.

Right.

You sure picked a lot of my ugly photos.

- Are you an anti-fan? / - He is a bit like that.

You should've told me. I would've brought photos.

Alright, alright.

When do you feel happy to be an actress?

I'm so happy when I'm on set.

I feel the most alive and happy then.

How do you want the people to remember you?

A familiar actress.

They could see me as someone distant

living a totally different life as them.

But I want to be seen like a neighbor.

You answered everything so truthfully.

Heejeong, thank you so much.

- Investigation finished! / - Finished!

Thank you.

Kim Heejeong is serious and sincere about acting.

- We'll be rooting for you. / - Me too.

- Thank you. / - I hope you continue to do well.

It's the era of movie journalism where

movies explore past incidents

that have been forgotten by time.

What is the true meaning of movie journalism?

Welcome to the Late Night Eatery.

You're a new face here.

What brings the goddess of Hongdae here?

Hello, I'm Lady Jane.

Lee Jihye got married recently.

So I'm here instead of her.

A substitute?

Or maybe I'll become a regular.

You're considering that?

She doesn't know how scary Jihye is.

If you want that position...

Have you seen this segment?

There's a signature clip...

There's a famous clip of you?

You need one to be in that position.

Jihye has one of her.

I'm sure there's one of me out there somewhere.

You do? Then...

- You'll accept me? / - We'll think about it.

Thank you.

Movie journalism.

Viewers probably heard the term before.

It's become a hot topic these days.

Movie journalism.

These movies are raising awareness of these

hidden incidents

and causing changes too.

By raising awareness

some of these cases are reopened again.

The movies make a difference in the world.

Which is why movie journalism is so hot these days.

Like "Criminal Conspiracy"

and "Suicide Made" about Kim Gwangseok.

It's because of the government.

They influence the press.

Things that should be reported

are kept silent and they're brought back up.

The American director Michael Moore

made a movie during the Bush regime.

And artists are talking about

Trump's regime now.

"Criminal Conspiracy"

sold around 250,000 tickets.

They say indie films

are a success if 10,000 people watch it.

The Reservoir Game" sold 110,000 tickets.

Suicide Made" sold 10,000 upon release.

And now it's gone over 60,000.

It's a hot issue these days.

We have to talk about "Criminal Conspiracy."

There are talks about the cultural blacklist.

Mun Seunggeun wasn't allowed to work for 7 years.

Kim Mihwa suddenly disappeared.

As a celebrity

your image is very important.

It's been revealed through the NIS

that they hired commenters to slander celebrities.

I'm amazed that it even exists.

I had a similar experience.

The bereaved the Sewol Fairy fasted to protest.

The members of the conservative party

once held a meeting.

I wrote some bitter remarks online about the incident.

I got chewed out a lot.

So many negative comments online.

So much more than I could've imagined.

I should be able to talk freely as a citizen

but I started to censor myself.

"Is it okay for me to say this?"

You should consider this when talking about politics.

It's your choice whether to say those things.

There's no way everyone will agree with you.

Some people might, but others won't.

It's natural for there to be opposing opinions.

Of course, they shouldn't make persona attacks

but it's natural that there

will be opposing opinions.

And if congress reacts to what you said,

then it becomes a big problem.

When we hold these debates we don't

expect these issues to disappear overnight.

But I wish this would gradually go away.

I think that's why we're here talking.

If we talked about this a year ago, we'd be gone.

Why do you keep talking in such extremes?

It's true. That's why we can talk about this now.

Kim Gwangseok has been a hot topic.

He was an amazing singer.

What did you all think of the movie?

We should think about

is that this could be a deduction.

Because the concrete facts aren't out yet.

It's not the truth.

You must keep that in mind.

If this becomes publicized

and they reopen the case and find the facts

that means the movie played a big role in that.

Because it brought up something

that was kept hidden.

The other movies we mentioned earlier

were about government corruption.

Suicide Made" is a bit different.

As it was mentioned

the movie is the film maker's opinion.

But this is what the press can do.

Reporter Lee Sangho once said this.

It leaves an impression but there's no proof.

If that happens in the press,

you could be doubtful.

You don't know if it's true or not

but it could raise suspicions.

The next is up to the investigations

and the public reaction.

This movie was also like that.

His daughter died and it wasn't reported.

And they started investigating that.

Seo Haejun came on a live news broadcast

and talked for a long time.

Did that silence some of your doubts?

It actually made things more confusing.

The more I hear about this...

We thought it was strange. What did you think?

How did you see it as a psychology expert?

What I felt was that

she seemed a bit strange.

Everyone felt that too.

If you watch her carefully

you'll see her fake laugh a lot

and use a lot of unnecessary gestures.

Whether or not she committed the crime...

She seemed very pressured.

It seemed like she was trying to stay composed.

The way she talked about her daughter...

I felt like it wasn't the typical way

a mother that loves her child would talk like.

You all thought the same thing.

She doesn't seem to realize how other

would think when she says something.

It's not like she was

trying to defend every case against her.

She came off more as

a woman trying to defend herself

against the entire world ganging up on her.

That made it a bit less suspicious.

She kept going in different directions.

We're all making deductions.

She just had to explain things

clearly about the man she knew best. But

she didn't which is why you all have doubts.

Rather than calling it a witch hunt...

- She was a bit... / - Seo Haejun was...

Haejun didn't explain things clearly

which is causing a lot of controversy.

She came out there to show she wasn't guilty.

And if she acted like that

despite really being innocent,

then that's really a shame.

She could be hated by many despite

- being innocent. / - That's true.

I really wish Seo Haejun

could come on our show to talk.

We'd just like to have a nice talk with her.

What's something to remember

about movie journalism?

Before, people that dug up the past

and tried to stir the pot

were seen as kind of a pain.

But now we've seen that's how

the truth is investigated and revealed.

It's becoming a bigger part of the culture.

Movie journalism could

also be used negatively.

Something can be singled out

and be misrepresented

causing someone to be misunderstood.

So I hope those movies aren't made like that.

A movie can actually impact real life.

Thank you for your notes

on movie journalism today.

- Great work today. Thank you. / - Thank you.

What did you all think?

Late Night Eatery will be back next episode.

Those are all the reports we have for today.

Next episode is a Chuseok special

and we'll be taking the week off.

Unfortunately, we'll see you in 2 weeks.

Be happy and have a great Chuseok!

("Honeya" by S2)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét