Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

- since when when did I have attitude with anyone there

when I went into that establishment I went in and I was like white

face ... Caucasian ! Let's go !

Helloooo , welcome , OMG lets eat ice cream ! That's literally how fucking fake i was !

Hey guys it's me Jayda Hey guys what is up its me Jada and I'm here with another

video for you guys this time it is about the time that I got fired I call this

the classic fire

Jayda fired pack up your stuff and get además like literally like I am so like

overly done with the situation so I'm just gonna rant about it for you guys

because I don't hold anything back for my subscribers so here we go I want to

say that DEZ which was a co-worker of mine at this job he will be doing his

little part of the story so I will link his description down below so for sueing

rights and the copyright issues whatever I will not be using the name of this

establishment and I will not be using names of anyone so let's just start out

by saying so I quit my last job because that was fucking terrible I wouldn't

with all a job for like a week and a half or whatever and I was like eh let

me go for job hunting I guess so I hung out with DES one is I can't wait to get

pregnant I can't not me too so we're hanging out at McDonald's

during this vlog and he's like oh did I mind you like I have to go to my other

job yeah like does music can you walk me there and I'm like okay cool I walk with

him to the shop I asked him I was like can I put my name now to get higher

because they were hiring and whatever I wrote my name in a little name card and

on my information and then they liked the fact that I'm in college and I'm

flexible because everyone that works there was in high school and whatever

it's run but high schooler so I was like okay I hear back from the job like two

days after three days after something like that and they're like yeah we kind

of late we're gonna kind of hire you just like tell us like your availability

and stuff like that I'm like okay cool and then they're like oh yeah so come in

like it was just like a random like text messages like from between the boss and

then her son it was like oh yeah so I'm gonna be up a shop at this time on this

day come up there and I'm like okay I thought that was like an interview of

the pleasure of their way of telling me I had an interview I get up there and my

boss which was in the name of her the backup what I mean Rebecca and Rebecca's

like oh I have an event going on right now we're giving out ice cream we did

have some fun anything going on for the school you gotta gotta gotta um I didn't

know this was the day and I'm like whatever so those and this is like I'm

gonna tell you guys this part first because it's gonna come up later that is

like hmm okay so I'm like she's like guys do you have any questions for me it

was it wasn't even interview it was like hi let me meet the person that I'm about

to hire before there was nothing like why do you want to work here why do you

think that you should work you know nothing like that and then so I she was

like do you have any questions and I'm like um no like what is the uniform like

she is like you just wear a shirt which I will give you and then the Hat that

goes with our company with our name on it and yet I gotta yada I was like okay

cool what about bottoms I know some I know some places do not like leggings

and I know some places do not like jeans so what I know some places do not like

leggings and I know some places do not like jeans so what can I wear she goes

some people were short to buy do not like booty shorts have them like you

know basically like grandpa old shorts like you know like I'll lend where's my

booty shorts I'm like okay cool then she's like don't worry yoga pants and a

mic okay cool I was at our leggings room soon she says yoga pants was like our

leggings I love because I like to wear black leggings personally when I work as

I get a cold and she's like yeah you can bring it along leggings as long as it's

not like see-through sheer or like your butt's not you know you know just look

decent pair of leggings I'm saying and I'm like okay call me to go on this app

where it's like when I work when it has like your schedule and all the people

you work with then they're like okay cool we're gonna throw you on the

schedule for Monday so I get thrown on the schedule it's my first day I come in

I'm working with this girl we're gonna name her Britney I'm working with this

girl named Brittany and Brittany is all like showing me the ropes and yadda

yadda yadda and then we close and then she asked me can I cover a shift for her

like the next following day and I'm like I mean shit I like money so yeah let me

it's my second neighbor why not next thing I cover up for her and I'm working

with somebody and mind you they're like relatively new as well and so we're all

that we did the best that we can to close I'm learning from them because

they've been there for like a month so they were gonna name this person like

Shaniqua we're gonna name her Shaniqua and I just she's been working there for

like a month and I'm trying to learn from her the ropes cuz obviously he's

been there longer like no one else is there to train me so I'm going from her

the ropes and then we count the drop we count to drawl at night and it's like

missing that night it was like short like 30 bucks or something like that and

the knots when apparently I worked that shift with her and I was working with

Shaniqua mind you shake his caucasians

keep that there I'm working with her so money was

missing that day so my name is kind of put into the little circle I'm gonna

tell you why this is important later on so that day well time goes on she

reports to the manager that it was like money missing cool does she was working

with me and it just me and her and I'm like okay cool never heard anything else

about it the next day I'm posting working a shift with the girl um

Brittany I posed to be working with Brittany but Brittany like broke her leg

okay and I'm like okay this is my third day and then so everyone calls me

they're like we just need you to come in yet got again I'm work the ship by

yourself clothes by yourself and I'm like yes you are you to say that you're

fine and you're not really fine you just

can't get into it because they would never understand it's my third day I

don't know shit but I can release try it because it's not a hard job it's not

really hard to scoop ice cream I don't even know if I told you guys it's an ice

cream place so it's not that hard to fucking scoop ice cream so I'm like okay

that's cool on the thing I was just nervous about it's just like closing and

if people ask me for extreme stuff like sundaes and coffee because I never tried

on it love just you know right there truly honestly I told her I can handle

it like because that's just the person I am like I take situations and I go and

mastered it work the whole Chef of myself I closed by myself

everything was fucking Gucci there was no other fucking time goes on everything

else is cool up and to the point like this week I'm

working yeah I get my brother David hired I'm just gonna go ahead and say

his name because that's my bro he probably doesn't even give a fuck I get

him hired there cuz he just moved here from New York and I was like baby you

looking for a job I know my place is hiring let me get you hired here or

whatever so they talked to him no interview for him either

dickhead like dad's will probably tell you in his video that he didn't get him

into the interview either then one night they put him and I only together I think

was a Friday night they put just us two together mind you I've been there for

like a week and a half he's been there his

during motherfucking day so they put us together we're new people mind you and

we do everything we're supposed to do we work our asses off I even go to this

little fucking festival that's down the street and I'm like handing out coupons

and I hope they're but I'm like come eat some ice cream my job like I love it

like you know it's more tips for me more money for them I like working with

people I always talk to people like this just fucking me off the basically closed

that whole night by ourselves right and then like they were supposedly supposed

to be a checklist that we have to follow that didn't come out until like the

ending before I got fired or whatever there was this checklist that no

supervisor there's nobody who worked there knew about I don't I explained to

us about it so whenever we followed I knew about the checklist after that

point I was a table let's do everything on this checklist you'd be like you can

even see my fucking Expo I probably didn't even watch wipe it off you can

see my Expo marker marks on that paper so I'm like okay cool so I have the expo

marker marks on there we're just checking it off what we did I think you

mocked I swept okay cool dadada Jana I count

the draw and when I get to the draw it's short for to two dollars yeah okay I

don't know what to do so I do what other people do mind you I close with many

other people many other people who wouldn't draw a short they always just

put with everything for the account man put it right into the register they were

on the shore and I put that mountain it was like short 42 bucks and I put that

mount that it was in the draw and then I closed for the day I gave David his tips

my tips yadda yadda yadda mind you drop this whole thing if there's a big-ass

camera right on top of this fucking big eyes does too so yeah so this I go into

the shop because I had to work the following morning was it's like a round

one I go in there and my boss freaking Rebecca it's like I'm gonna talk to you

about how you clothes last night it was terrible and I'm like can you tell me

what I did I followed everything on the checklist you tell me what I did she's

like we'll talk about it later and then she leaves and I'm like okay no but

before she leaves she counts to draw she's like yeah I heard it was sure

you told me and whatever and I'm like yeah it was short she's like I'm just

gonna have to write you up for this and I'm like excuse me excuse me

don't be racist me up I'm sorry maybe Shaniqua beforehand decided the

snow from the draw and I'm getting running up just cuz I closed the draw I

don't show up 42 months KP ah ha ha by day and I'm so in my head right now I

guess I'm so fucking pissed I'm like roll your fucking cameras back roll your

goddamn motherfucking cameras back cuz I didn't fucking still like that shit

really fucking hurt guy me coming from like an african-american standpoint and

we get fucking picked one for every fucking thing that we do yes I'm sorry

I'm really trying to get a fucking emotional but that shit fucking hurts

home I get fucking blame for fucking money missing out of the draw and it's

just like wow ok 103 for how many niggers are in my store and oh you're

stealing that fucking hurts deep and it's only 42 bucks like if I was going

to steal from somebody I'm gonna tell more than fuckin 2 42 bucks what the

fuck it's 42 bucks gonna get me fucking dumb - jeez bitch - jeez now to be

racist or anything and um Rebecca comes back and she has her friends and she's

giving them free ice cream or whatever but she's the manager and it's her

business I get that at whatever and then like she had me do like all these tests

you have any scoop ice cream in two pints she had me do like hella shit and

I had my hat off because at this point the guys I was in tears so I took my hat

off and I'm like like I was upset because I got accused of like how would

you guys feel if you got accused of stealing and this time my day like I was

really fucking upset she could roll her cameras bikemic bitch I was fucking

upset so I took my hat off for the minute she happened to come back and I

like fix myself I'm not gonna cry in front of me buddy like bitch I'm a bad

bitch so she comes back and she gives me all these tasks to do and then she goes

and repeat like mind you guys like I have these notes right here what she's

gonna say to me she's like okay she's like scoop the ice cream it's got like

like it's gonna melt like can you just do this mind you like I'm scooping ice

cream that a customer walks in I have to cater to them never had time to put the

hat on or whatever don't I got no scooping them

should be like waffle do that stupid system I might do you

have a mom I have black people here you can't just my hair was like it wasn't

like what how it is right now it's like blow-dry it so it's really poofy you

have to actually put it back into a ponytail anything they don't understand

so I'm like wait a second like I'm gonna put the hat on whatever and she says to

like subatomic okay I put the fucking hat on and I'm like

calm down so she bitches about that and then she basically complained so

basically fast-forward throughout that shift or whatever I told her I came up

to the conclusion I talked to the other girl that I finally met her Nate let's

just name her I know I'm gonna go means let's just name her Cynthia I've talked

to the UM this other girl named Cynthia and she's just like oh yeah you have the

logger tips when you do that and I'm like oh maybe that's why the register

came up short when you like take out the money from your tips or whatever and

she's like okay cool I'll get to the bottom of that cool that thanks great

and I'm like okay whatever the next you know she kept giving me all these times

like to make waffle cones and sticker cups I'm like girl it's four o'clock

deuces by my mom's outside waiting for me goodbye

and then so I clock out and I leave and then yeah that was the end of that and

I'm thinking I had to go into work the next day and I wake up the morning and I

get a phone call from Rebecca and Rebecca is like I can barely hear her

she sound like she was like underwater or maybe it was my phone or whatever and

she goes like she was like literally fucking afraid to tell me like she was

secure in hebei tional period the fuck does that mean but just tell me I'm

fucking fired like the fucker and then I found like I clicked Sammy I

was like she look he just fired me that's what a provisional period means

and I message her and I'm like so whatever like you never really gave me a

reason why I'm being fired like there was no one explanation okay so she goes

this is why you're being fired I asked you eight times to put your hat on and I

explained to you guys why it took me fuck

eight times I put the hat on because like you have me doing hellish shit and

I'm like what am I gonna sit there and come back to you and be like well do

only put the head on or not whatever and then she says I asked you not to wear

yoga pants and leggings and like I told you guys when I first met her I asked

her are leggings I never once wear yoga pants let me just say that cuz all my

other pants are currently dirty right now I don't fucking feel like doing my

laundry so I never once we're fucking yoga pants I wore leggings and I wore

shorts and she was doing the same like oh you can't wear leggings now all of a

sudden I was like well you need to stop making these fucking rules every fucking

five minutes like I'm sorry like now listening you don't like leggings when

I'm sorry Britney and everybody else with yoga pants and leggings

there were tacos and everything else at your job so um question mark okay cool

and then so this is like you never turned in your paperwork because every

time I try to turn in my paperwork and you're not there

and every time I go to give it to you you're magically gone so I'm sorry

that's why I never gave you my paperwork oh yeah I also will like to add in the

beginning when I first started working there you're supposed to give some money

like their w-2 forms and all their like paperwork when they before they start

working I didn't get mines to like at the ending of the first week I started

working there and they still don't have it it's sitting in my bedroom like right

fucking now and I'm gonna walk down there and go bring it to them because

all I know is a bitch better at playing honey better get paper my time and my

hardwork in my tears all I know oh so guys Desna nights are going to

take a walk up there to return our uniforms and give back we'll give our aw

to Zen so we can ask to get paid you know even though you posed to do that

like your first day but it's cool or whatever

Wow so then um then she said because of them she said money was stolen and

whatever and I was like a soul you are definitely on the phone right now

accusing me of stealing from your store and I'm like wow wow that shit's like

guys so it still hurts like to this day like I'm accused as a fucking thief

because it's not who I'm fucking am she basically accuses me a fucking stealing

and I'm like wow not and I I was so fucking pissed guys I

wrote to her and I was like not all fuckin black people still bitch like not

all fucking bi people still like that's so fucked up guys it's like you don't

understand how bad that hit tonight later on in a minute

and then she said I have was combative and then I had attitude Wow I had

attitude since when when did I have attitude with anyone there

I put when I went into that sample string I went in and I was like white

face Caucasian let's go oh my god that's what really how fucking think I was guys

that's how fucking fake I was like I didn't even who I was when I went in

there late because that's how much like I worked in that condition like you guys

know you work in that condition you just have to put on a face it's not yours so

you can never say I had attitude I wasn't like the guys I was so fucking

heavy like I did not even feel like myself which is like a bad thing you

should never feel like that at a job but whatever not so Caucasian today bitch

got the hair braided up like Beyonce bitch being racist or whatever so I went

on my snapchat and I like vented about it and I'm just like people just never

stop being racist you had to go to Ghana and then until one of my co-workers

we're gonna name her bitch duck bitch Doug goes and like since Rebecca all the

information and um basically she comes off on me and she sends me Rebecca sends

me all the pictures of hurts your feelings that's how it came off like you

don't use anyone else there was Caucasians who work at your job and

their job was short they never got fired but when an african-american that draw

is short because I have a valid reason I didn't lock my tips in and I was equal

of me and David tips equalled up to the amount that was missing pretty much and

what our money was missing pretty much it's like it's coming off as a freaking

racism thing you know I'm saying so I was like that hurts I was like you're

hurt because I'm choosing you of a racist you're accusing me at fucking

stealing now that shit fucking hurts now you feel my fucking pain you don't

understand like that shit fucking hurts guys

it hurts with the fact that African American can never go into a fucking

store without them fucking like looking at you like this can I help you it's

gone that's literally my story and I hope you guys like go watch does this

point of view does went through a lot of shit I've read it went through a lot of

shit and then on top of the fact after because she basically fired me and I

went off on her she fires David for no reason cuz like I basically got him

hired or whatever she is a bitch bi she that's not fair to David even

though David was gonna leave because I left like you just want to stay there he

didn't like anybody they're looking I'm saying but it's just like that's kind of

just like fucked up on that part I just pray for like out the other day I just

pray for these places and I pray that people change apart and I pray that I

like people change overall and like get help because it's that's not fucking

cool to do to any fucking body that's really not did you guys enjoyed this

video please thumbs it up and I hope you guys take

something from this video if you are unhappy out-of-work establishment please

do not continue working there like as mad as how much money it brings to you

like if you are unhappy you will never be a happy person you're putting all

that negative energy out into the universe just please like don't ever go

get to the point where I am just don't ever but yeah thank you guys so much for

watching if you enjoyed this thumbs it up and I'll see you in my next video bye

guys I love you

For more infomation >> I GOT FIRED FOR STEALING ???? + PETTY FOOTAGE | Story Time | - Duration: 19:58.

-------------------------------------------

BLADERUNNER 2049 REVIEW | VLOG - Duration: 9:28.

In recording and record it modern music

I think that the low end and the treatment of the low end and how it comes across on a record is what is?

dynamics to our ears in 2017 my windows approach

Today is October 9th 2017 and I'm gonna do a vlog today

In time

So first thing I want to talk about you like how I did that like it was gonna

Be really dramatic or something well. It isn't everyone saw blade renders the other day

I actually tried to do a vlog about the Blade Runner movie

I just didn't like how it was turning out, so I'm just gonna tie a little bit of that footage in right now t-shirt

I'm gonna go see Blade Runner

I'm gonna do a little research tap dancing is the

That's Joe Aaron, and I watched the the first Blade Runner Blade Runner 2020

I was just called the Blade Runner. Yeah, we watched had a couple of weeks ago. Man. I really enjoyed watching that movie

There's a lot of questions. Let's go look at some theories about the movie

Blade Runner series is Deckard a replicant. I don't I don't know the Unicorn

That's crazy unused footage from

Hell's Deckard that six replicants

escaped we see

Deckard hunt down four of them and in the original version of the film explains that one of them was fried who's the six it?

Was just a typo in the original script there was a sixth

Then they just didn't have time to keep it in the film

Harrison Ford the audience deserved one human being on the screen that they could establish an emotional

Relationship with Ridley Scott says that Harrison Ford character Deckard is definitely a replicant so there you go

He said that it was decided from the beginning probably

Has an unknown lifespan and therefore starting to get awfully human when I watched a movie originally?

I didn't even really consider that maybe he was I think I I tied to him that he was a human

But there's a lot of evidence to point towards him not being a human

That's it that's all I got a comprehensive review of Blade Runner

20:49 that was cool yeah, Blade Runner 2049 I can highly recommend going and seeing it if you like kind of long

intellectual movies and

really awesome cinematic shots like seriously awesome cinematic shots if you're

You're into that kind of thing you're gonna love this movie

I would say they didn't use enough music Aaron and I watched the original Bladerunner about two weeks ago and

The music in the original Blade Runner is so

Good, and I think in this remake. It's all about Ryan Gosling if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure you

You know exactly what I mean

So I know earlier I said I highly recommend it

I would say I recommend it to people they're like cinematic shots huge, beautiful cinematic shots like

Intellectual movies are like thinker movies where you're like mmm never thought about it that way before if you like

Like fast paced tons of action kind of stuff. This is definitely not the movie for you

That's my review of Blade Runner 20:49. Is that right yeah Blade Runner 2049, so I really think it's time to get the day started

it's

10:23 now I actually got my day started at 7 o'clock this morning pretty much just spent the entire morning watching youtube videos

I typed in vlog

Like this vlog recording studio, there's not a lot of stuff, but I did come across some interesting channels

But my main focus today is to really use to come and like put the absolute

Final touches on Em's record it was no book that I've been working in trying to figure out exactly the tiny little details

And also lots of coffee

I think coffee is probably

Probably what this vlog is actually about it's just straight coffee and creativity and coffee and creativity and coffee

bang and coffee and creativity and coffee

Alright, we're in the studio now. I gotta change that white balance that look a little better. This is 10,000 isol crazy greeny

Probably is had coffee this food the best

coffee

Mmm another thing I gotta figure out at some point is like the layout of my desk area one of the big problems

I'm having right now

Is that I have this iMac I used to also have set up this monitor as like its second monitor

And that's how I would mix, but now I have this second monitor

Just using it with my gaming

PC and my gaming computer is also my streaming computer really what I want to do is get back to having two monitors on my

IMac I built this tiny little just basically makeshift desk, maybe almost a year ago now

But what I've been thinking about doing is actually

Expanding this a little bit and taking this part of the desk and having this be the iMac

Having this kind of wraparound

Section here continuing along this way having an extra bit of space where I can have my gaming computer be my little gaming area

but also

Could move it if I have clients in the studio. I need a little more space. I've also been thinking about cutting my hair

It's a little long so I think what I'm going to do is I'm going to work through my notes

And then I'm gonna do a remaster

Bouncing that bad boy like that's most of engineering. It's just waiting for to load

The story of my life, that's

Engineering I think is hurry up and wait yeah, all right so from here. I got a brand new ending

Bouncy bouncy bouncy bounce it bounce bounce most of Engineers

After

Finishing working on Emily's record. I didn't vlog anymore one thing. I did last week. I worked on a Blade Runner track

I used one of the clips from the end of the movie, and I made a short little track

And it's actually the music that I'm using in this video, so this is that studio session here

All right, we're gonna. Let that

record for the next 12 minutes

All right, I'm using all those moments will be lost in time

All those moments will be lost in time one

Time

We're gonna layer this thing, let's see what we can do

And shear kick sounds from that

Thank you so much for watching if you haven't yet hit the red subscribe button down below

And thank you again for watching my videos. I really appreciate it

For more infomation >> BLADERUNNER 2049 REVIEW | VLOG - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Eminem Starts War With Trump!! Freestyle at BET Awards 2017 - Duration: 4:27.

k

For more infomation >> Eminem Starts War With Trump!! Freestyle at BET Awards 2017 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 4x02 Promo "Mixed Signals" (HD) Season 4 Episode 2 Promo - Duration: 0:22.

We all know you gave Barry's suit a nice little fancy makeover.

I even wrote you an instruction manual!

Yay.

Guys, the suit is freaking out!

What the hell does he need a raft for, Cisco?

He runs on water!

It seemed like a smart idea at the time!

The Flash all new next Tuesday at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> The Flash 4x02 Promo "Mixed Signals" (HD) Season 4 Episode 2 Promo - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Amber Responds to Mike Ditka - Duration: 3:25.

-During a radio interview last night,

former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka

weighed in on the recent national anthem protest.

Ditka said...

Here to comment is one of our writers, Amber Ruffin.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Thanks, Seth!

Now, former Chicago Bears' coach Mike Ditka said,

"There hasn't been any oppression

in the last 100 years."

Which officially makes him daa-worst!

[ Laughter ]

70% of NFL players are black.

How can you work with so many black people and not know them?

Seth knows me.

Seth, what do I do with my free time?

-You watch "Scandal" and pretend you're Olivia Pope.

-Yep. And what is my favorite food?

-Your favorite food is margaritas.

[ Laughter ] -Correct.

And what is it like to be a black person in America?

-That is not something I as a white person

am qualified to talk about. But...

[ Cheers and applause ]

...from what I can glean, not great?

-That is the correct answer.

And if you think things are going great for black people,

you're on daa-wrong side of history!

[ Laughter ]

Mike Ditka, what do you know about oppression?

You won one Super Bowl in 1986,

and they gave you your own steakhouse!

Charles Barkley was one of the greatest basketball players

of all time and all he got was fat.

[ Laughter ]

You think no bad things have happened to black people

for 100 years?

Charlottesville happened this summer!

And then, again, three days ago!

Ditka also said,

"If you want to kneel during the national anthem,

you should go to another country and play football."

What other country?

We're the only ones dumb enough

to spend our Sundays wearing tights

and giving each other brain damage.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Look, Jerry Jones threatened to bench players

who protest the national anthem.

That is a white man threatening his black players

with punishment if they exercise their right to free speech.

Which can be found in daa-Constitution.

[ Cheers and applause ] -[ Laughs ]

Daa-Constitution.

Daa-Constitu--

I think it's not all the way there.

Daa-Constitution!

Is it right?

-It's daa-fine.

[ Laughter ]

-In summary, Mike Ditka believes

that all players should stand for the national anthem.

And I'm sure they will.

As soon as the anthem stands for all players.

Daa-end! [ Cheers and applause ]

-Daa-end!

Amber Ruffin, everybody!

For more infomation >> Amber Responds to Mike Ditka - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hungry Shark Evolution #9- Android & IOS Gameplay FHD - Duration: 11:35.

hungry shark evolution

android ios gameplay

For more infomation >> Hungry Shark Evolution #9- Android & IOS Gameplay FHD - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

September Favorite Things -2017 - Top Ten, Dear Sugars, MyFitnessPal, Insecure, YouTube Red, - Duration: 10:29.

a TV show that I've been watching is called insecure and you can watch and

secure on HBO it's written and produced by Issa Ray so my favorite food this

month it's called an MLT it's a mozzarella lettuce and tomato hi

today's video is going to be counting down my top 10 favorite items this month

things that I'm loving apps that I'm using TV shows movies books basically

the different things that I'm into this is a rundown of my top 10 favorites so

my favorite food this month is a sandwich that I've been getting at the

Denver Airport but they sell them at any Woody Creek any Paradise bakery it's

called an MLT it's a mozzarella lettuce and tomato it's a delicious sandwich

it's got like a healthy amount of mozzarella the tomato and this really

delicious pesto sauce with balsamic in there it's delicious I've gotten it a

few times and I absolutely love it so that is definitely my favorite food this

month so my favorite app this month that I've been using a lot is MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal is basically a nutrition and a calorie counter it has a barcode

scanner options you can scan the barcode on different foods it'll let you know

the calories and the nutritional breakdown of that item so I've been

using that a lot so that's my favorite app this month my favorite app this

month is called dear sugar so you can find your sugar in any of the app stores

it's an advice column where the author's Greg Allman and Cheryl Strayed

go through and answer readers questions and they're really great questions an

example of one of the segments they did last month was they had Oprah on and she

was talking about the value in learning how to say no and she tells all these

really interesting experiences about how it's helped her to learn how to say no

to family members when they ask for money or different friends who ask her

to do different speaking engagements but just like the power and say no so the

reason I like this app so much is because Greg and Cheryl do an awesome

job giving advice but drawing from personal experience

and Cheryl Strayed wrote the book Wild and I read that and then shortly after

that I watched the movie and absolutely loved it so if you are in the market

looking for a new app it's awesome a new podcast it's a great one and it's one of

my favorite that I always as soon as I see in my feed that a new episode is

up I just devour it and listen to it right away so that's a really great one

the next thing is a movie a favorite movie that I watched actually just

watched it a couple days ago and I know it's been out for a while I'm

a little late to the party but I've heard really great things about it it's

called Sully and it's the story of a captain and first officer and I believe

it was American Airlines and how they how he landed this aircraft in the

Hudson River because both of the engines went out because of a bird strike and I

remember about back in January I went through a flight attendant training and

I remember my instructors talking about this movie and highly recommending it

because they said it was so realistic and they did such a great job portraying

what happens during you know a crash a TV show that I've been watching that I

just finished the season finale today for actually is called insecure and you

can watch insecure on HBO and it's written and produced by Issa Rae and

she started out as a youtuber and her YouTube channel was Diaries of an

awkward black girl and it is hilarious and she's a really smart writer and I

absolutely love the TV show so I recommend that watching and insecure on

HBO another one of my favorites this month has been taking naps on airplanes

so I commute to work so I have to fly to go to my base city so just one of my

favorite things to do is to get a little my neck pillows and just fall asleep on

the aircraft I'm really good at falling asleep and even before taking off being

completely out and that is one of my favorite things for work because of the

hurricanes that have been going on recently

really the operations just been a little disrupted so we've been I've been on a

lot of flights where they have to reposition you so you are flying on

multiple aircrafts to be able to get to wherever you need to start flying so I

will be on a plane for a few hours just trying to catch up with where that trip

starts so I'll be sleeping and I always take advantage of a good nap on an

airplane so that's been one of my favorites this month another one of my

favorites is something I should have done a long time ago but it was pay for

YouTube Red so if you watch YouTube a lot like I do like it makes such a big

difference having YouTube Red I've really enjoyed not having any

commercials and being able to download on my phone

different shows or like different youtubers and their content on my phone

so I can watch it when I'm offline and I don't have internet so I have absolutely

loved having YouTube red I wish I would have gotten it before so that's one of

my favorites this month is YouTube red another one of my favorites this month

is Amazon Prime so I have for years been using Amazon and I always try to get

enough items I'll like make a list of all the items I want to buy on Amazon

and then when I get enough for free shipping then I'll go ahead and put in

an order so I finally just broke down because I am using Amazon a lot for

different items so I got Amazon Prime and I absolutely love it so I can get

access to all the different features online like their movies and TV shows

but mainly it's for the free shipping which I still try to bulk items together

and order maybe once a month or once every couple weeks but Amazon Prime has

been a complete life changer and I'm just so happy that I broke down and

finally got it about like two weeks ago but it's been awesome to have Amazon

Prime okay the next thing I would say my favorite a favorite of this month is my

favorite airport so my favorite Airport is the Portland Airport

if you have ever flown in and out of the Portland Airport Portland Oregon Airport

you know what I mean I worked there for a couple of years for my airline so I

definitely am biased because I have been there for years but now as a flight

attendant flying in and out it's definitely my favorite favorite Airport

I plan on doing a video just about the Portland Airport and all the reasons why

I love it but that airport is they win like airport of the Year every year it's

clean it is tax free so in the state of Oregon there's no sales tax so they have

that same rule at the airport so there are no taxes and they do off airport

prices so whatever the store is that is located outside of let's say this

restaurant has a location in downtown Portland and at the airport they agree

if they're going to be at the airport that they'll have the exact same prices

as they do downtown so it's awesome you can go to the airport and get affordable

food most times when you're at an airport they jack up the prices and it's

extremely expensive to eat at an airport but at the Portland Airport it's the

same price as if you were you know eating at one of their regular stores or

restaurants or shopping in one of their stores outside of the airport and on top

of that as an employee I just have to show my employee ID and then I get ten

or twenty percent off different items and so that's why I say the Portland

Airport is my favorite Airport so stay tuned coming very soon I'm going to do a

whole video on why I love the Portland Airport all right so the tenth thing and

my tenth thing this month that I'm it's one of my favorite things was an

interaction that I had with a passenger and it just made me laugh and you know

sometimes throughout the day my work is so busy and life gets so busy you can

forget to stop and laugh or just stop and take a moment you know to interact

with somebody so one of the flight attendants and I were in the back galley

and there was a mom and her five-year-old daughter that were waiting

to use the lavatory so we were just sitting back there chatting

and mainly to the mom and then the daughter says to the flight attendant I

did you know I can make farting noises with my armpit and the mom was like

completely mortified and we all start laughing as this little five-year-old

starts to show us how she can make farting noises and we're asking her who

taught you that was that your mom and she's like no it was my big brother and

she was just like the cutest little girl and then she asked me she said what team

do you cheer for no she said who do you cheer for and I was like what do you

mean she said no what team do you cheer for

who you cheering for and I said I don't really like sports but I love my dog so

I'm cheered for my dog and she's like I'm sure in for the cowboys that's my

team she was like the cutest little five year old so that was one of my favorite

moments this month just interacting I get to meet some really cool people and

have great experiences as a flight attendant I meet so many people every

day and her spunky sense of humor just cracked me up so that was a list of my

top ten favorite things for the month of September I hope you liked some of those

I'm gonna leave a link in the description below with links to the

different apps movies different services yeah check them out if any of those

sound interesting to you I use those on a regular basis and I hope they're

helpful I hope you like this video if you do consider subscribing I have more

content coming out soon so subscribe like leave a comment and I'll see on the

next one bye

For more infomation >> September Favorite Things -2017 - Top Ten, Dear Sugars, MyFitnessPal, Insecure, YouTube Red, - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

戰爭中的求學路 A fight for education like you've never seen before - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> 戰爭中的求學路 A fight for education like you've never seen before - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Desculpe por te Amar Demais - Ivo Mozart [Música Recitada] - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Desculpe por te Amar Demais - Ivo Mozart [Música Recitada] - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Terry Crews Says He Was Groped By a Hollywood Exec - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Terry Crews Says He Was Groped By a Hollywood Exec - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ratti Teri Ve Dhol Mereya Loongi | Punjabi Folk Song | Ratti Teri | Navvy Virat | USP TV - Duration: 4:10.

Haani oye...

Ratti teri, ratti teri ve dhol mereya lungi oye

Vich pavauni aa main resham diyan doraan

O koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve main durr ton pehchan diyan tauran...

Mahi mere ne guthli ditti, vich guthli de gehna

Mahi mere ne guthli ditti, vich guthli de gehna

Chandigarh diyan sariyan sohniyan patte mahi mera

Ratti teri, ratti teri

Ratti teri ve dhol mereya lungi oye

Vich pavauni aa main resham diyan doraan

O koi aunda jaunda, aunda jaunda..

Aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve main durr ton pehchan diyan tauran... o...

Mahi mere ne guthli diti vich guthli de thalli

Mahi mere ne guthli diti vich guthli de thalli

Dil ve lae gayi, jaan ve lae gayi, chotti marabya vali

Ratti teri, ratti teri

Ratti teri ve dhol mereya lungi oye

Vich pavauni aa main resham diyan doraan

O koi aunda jaunda, aunda jaunda..

O koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve main durr ton pehchan diyan tauran... oye

Dhol mera pardes gaya, main rahi dhoond di paida

Dhol mera pardes gaya, main rahi dhoond di paida

Jithe rahe jawaniyan manne, rabba mangdiyan khaera

Ratti teri, ratti teri

Ratti teri ve dhol mereya lungi oye

Vatt pavauni aa main resham diyan doraan

Ratti teri ve dhol mereya lungi oye

Vatt pavauni aa main resham diyan doraan

O koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve koi aunda jaunda akhon ohle ho gaya

Ve main durr ton pehchan diyan tauran...

Haani oye...

Haan ho...

For more infomation >> Ratti Teri Ve Dhol Mereya Loongi | Punjabi Folk Song | Ratti Teri | Navvy Virat | USP TV - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Prepositions of TIME 👉 IN / ON / AT / BY 👈 Common English Grammar Mistakes - Duration: 15:16.

Hello! This is Emma from mmmEnglish,

back with another lesson

on the mmmEnglish YouTube channel.

Now a few weeks ago

I made a video lesson using articles in English.

If you missed it, you can watch it up here

but in that video, I said that

articles are one of the

biggest problems for English students

because they are the cause of

so many grammar mistakes!

And it's true.

As a University English teacher,

I saw these mistakes all the time!

But

coming very close behind mistakes with articles

are mistakes with prepositions.

Now, prepositions are words

like these

in, on, at,

by

with

for

over under

of

to

There are many of them in English

and like articles

prepositions are difficult to understand.

Sometimes the reasons why you should choose one

over another,

it's not really obvious.

And sometimes there are

exceptions and differences depending on

who you actually talk to

whether they speak American English or

British English.

So what's the secret to these prepositions?

How can you possibly know

when and how

to use them correctly?

Well, the answer might not be one that you like.

There's no simple rule,

there's no one answer.

Prepositions need to be learnt in context

with the other words that they're used with.

Trying to understand

why we say

"in the car" and

"on the bus"

will only end in tears and frustrations!

By learning the phrase

"in the car"

together, all together

will make it easier to remember it

and also to get it right every time.

You're not thinking about which preposition

but you're remembering the phrase.

All of the words together.

Now last week I talked about these prepositions

in, on, at

and by.

But all when they're used to talk about place

or the position of something.

Let's meet at the library.

He's in the kitchen.

I'll see you on the bus.

He's waiting by the car.

If you missed that lesson,

you can catch it up here.

But today we're going to focus on these

same prepositions

but for when they give information about time.

I'll be there in five minutes.

I'll meet you at 3pm

on Thursday.

We need to be there

by noon.

So first,

let's go over the main points

that we need to remember.

"At" is used in reference

to specific times on the clock

or points of time in the day.

"In" usually refers to

periods of time.

And "on" is used

with dates and named days of the week.

And "by" is used

specifically with an end point of time

and it means

no later than.

Let's start with "at".

Use "at" for very specific times.

Clock times for example.

The train arrives at 3:30.

The party starts at midnight.

The meeting will finish at 5:30.

I'll be there at noon

or at midday

at midnight

at dawn

at dusk.

All of these words refer to

specific time

but we can also use "at" with

other specific times of the day, like

He doesn't like driving at night.

I'm going shopping at lunchtime.

I read my daughter a story at bedtime.

Let's talk about it at dinner tonight.

So there, I just called the time

dinner.

It's not the meal name there,

I'm using the time.

We'll talk about it at dinner

time, tonight.

But often it's not spoken.

One thing that you must be careful about is with

morning, afternoon

evening and night.

We say "at night"

but for all of these other times of the day

we say

"in the morning"

"in the afternoon"

"in the evening"

So

- and don't forget the article as well, right?

Now there's also some really common

fixed expressions

that use the preposition "at".

When you're referring to

a specific point in time.

She's working at the moment.

So when you're talking about

an action that is happening around the present moment,

you're not using "in the moment"

- all the Italians out there!

In the moment, I'm working on a very interesting project.

No!

It's "at the moment"

At the moment,

I'm working on a very interesting project.

She's a little busy at present,

can I get her to call you back?

It's quite formal

but "at present" means at this time.

I finish the course at the end of April.

So "at the end of" or "at the

start of" a period of time

is also a common way

to refer to a

specific point in time.

Note that if you say something happened in the middle

of a period of time,

you need to use the preposition

"in".

But I'll talk more about that in a moment.

We arrived at the same time.

So we use "at the same time"

to say that two separate actions

happened simultaneously

- at one time.

Okay let's talk about the preposition "in".

"In" is used for periods of time,

so seasons or months

or even longer periods of time

like centuries or decades or years.

I was born in 1986.

He'll visit them in October.

The ski resort is closed in summer.

He grew up in the seventies.

That's the period of time between 1970 and 1980.

It happened in the 16th century.

Don't worry,

it all happened in the past.

Just as we use "in" for periods of time

we also use it for periods of time

during the day

when we're not being specific.

So...

They're leaving in the evening.

The baby sleeps in the afternoon.

I work most productively in the morning.

But compare this to

I start work at 9am.

So there's specific time and there's kind of general time.

We can also use "in" to describe

the amount of time needed to do something.

So again, we're talking about a

period of time.

A period of time.

They managed to complete the job in two weeks.

You can drive around the island in a day.

We can also use "in" to explain

when something will happen in the future.

I'll be ready in five minutes.

He's gone away but he'll be back in a couple of days.

You can collect your parcel in a week.

Now remember I told you earlier

that if you're using the expression

at the end of or at the start of something

you need to use the preposition "at".

At the start of July.

Return it to me at the end of the day.

But, if you're referring to the middle of a period of time

your preposition needs to be "in"

"in the middle"

In the middle of June .

Or it's too hot to go out in the middle of the day.

Okay, here's another really common fixed expression.

"In time"

You'll hear it all the time!

We made it in time.

Luckily, we arrived just in time.

This means that you weren't late

or you arrived just before the event started.

Don't confuse this with

"on time"

which is another fixed expression

Please arrive on time.

This means at the starting time,

not later.

If you're told to arrive on time,

don't be late!

The teacher told them to arrive on time.

And even though they slept in,

they arrived just in time!

Now let's explore

more about this preposition now.

"On"

In English we can use this preposition for

specific descriptions of time.

Most commonly with days of the week

and parts of days of the week.

She's working on Monday.

That's a specific and a unique time.

She usually works on Mondays.

By using the plural form there,

I'm suggesting that this is a regular event.

It happens every week.

We're going to the theatre on Wednesday evening.

Let's have a coffee on Friday morning.

It's his birthday on Saturday.

So note that in spoken English

"on" is often omitted in context like this.

She's working Monday.

So don't be confused if

suddenly when someone says a sentence like this

you can't hear the preposition.

In spoken English, it's often dropped.

"On" is also used with dates.

The interview is on the 29th of April.

He was born on February 14th.

It's also used with special days.

She was born on Valentine's Day.

We're moving house on Christmas Eve.

I have an exam on my birthday.

But here's another little exception

that you need to keep in mind.

When you're talking about festivals and

about special periods of time,

you can use "at"

So, are you going home at Christmas?

So that's talking about the time around Christmas.

If you're referring to the specific day,

you need to use "on".

On Christmas Day.

On New Year's Eve.

What are you doing on New Year's Day?

What are you doing at New Year's?

Now this question is more general,

you're referring to the period of time

around this holiday

usually there is a few days where

everyone's not working and

they're relaxing and hanging out so

"on Year's Day" means specifically that day

but if you say

"at New Year's"

you just mean the time around that day.

Another fixed expression

that can be a little bit confusing is

"at or on the weekend".

What are you doing on the weekend?

is more common in American English and

What are you doing at the weekend?

is more common in British English.

But either way, you'll be understood.

Both of them mean the same thing.

But it's good to know that there are

two different ways to express this.

And lastly, "by" .

Our last little preposition

is very useful to give information about time.

You can use "by" with the end time of an activity.

The show should be finished by 9pm.

It means no later than.

So when it's used with a specific time,

it can mean on or before that time.

Please return these books by Friday.

That means no later than Friday.

So let's recap.

Let's go over everything that we learnt in this lesson

because it was a lot to take in!

"At" is generally used in reference to

specific times on the clock

or specific points of time in the day.

"In" generally refers to longer periods of time.

"On" is used with dates or named days.

And "by" is used with times and named days

but specifically telling us an end time.

Well that's it for this lesson!

I hope that it's been good revision for you

to remind yourself about the correct way to

use these really common English prepositions

that give more information about time.

Now if you've got any questions at all,

put them in the comments below

and I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

If you really love

the mmmEnglish Channel and you enjoy my lessons,

then please make sure you

subscribe just here or here.

And check out

some of the other lessons that I've prepared.

This playlist here is full of grammar videos

and this one here will

help you to practice your speaking skills.

Thanks for watching and I will see you in the next lesson.

Bye for now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét