Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 15 2017

I want to breathe, I hate this night

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours

Why is it so dark where you're not here

It's dangerous how wrecked I am

Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Listen to my heartbeat It calls you whenever it wants to

Because within this pitch black darkness You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand, save me save me I need your love before, I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

Today the moon shines brighter on the blank spot in my memories

It swallowed me, this lunatic, please save me tonight

(Please save me tonight, please save me tonight)

Within this childish madness you will save me tonight

I knew that your salvation Is a part of my life and the only helping hand that will embrase my pain

The best of me, you're the only thing I have

Please raise your voice so that I can laugh again Play on

Listen to my heartbeat, it calls you whenever it wants to

Because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me I need your love before I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

Thank you for letting me be me For helping me fly

For giving me wings For straightening me out

For waking me from being suffocated For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in

When I think of you the sun comes out So I gave my sadness to the dog

(Thank you. For being 'us')

Give me your hand save me save me I need your love before I fall, fall

For more infomation >> BTS (방탄소년단) - Save ME [MV] (Greek/Eng. Subs) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

La FIN de l'HUMANITÉ ? / CSO #35 - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> La FIN de l'HUMANITÉ ? / CSO #35 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Video that Defines What Satisfying Is - Duration: 10:02.

Satisfying Video that Defines What Satisfying Is

Satisfying Video that Defines What Satisfying Is

Satisfying Video that Defines What Satisfying Is

For more infomation >> Satisfying Video that Defines What Satisfying Is - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trying Korean Snacks | SnackFever Unboxing! - Duration: 20:10.

Fiona: *shakes box*

This is an acoustically pleasing box :O

Khanh: SO TODAY WE'VE GOT A SPECIAL VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS~

Fiona: dun dun dunnnn

we will be unboxing this (special) deluxe box by SnackFever!

Khanh: Just in case you guys /didn't/ know what SnackFever is,

Fio: It's a monthly mystery box delivered right to your front door Korean snacks, foods, and other fun items!

Khanh: another fun fact: you can get a discount because of us!

Fio: yeah! If you get a SnackFever box and put in the code REACTTOTHEK3, you get $3 off your first box

both: check out the description for more detaiiiils

fio: so today! Khanh: we brought along both: a special guest x2

Khanh: this is our Korean translator, Kendra

Kendra: hello~!

my name is Kendra I'm a violinist and I started studying Korean....maybe 3 years ago?

Kendra: alright Khanh:...just figure out how to open it first

fio: we might have to hold it up higher

Kendra: lets see....oh wow BOTH: OHH

KHANH: I like the inside! SnackFever x2 Fio: lets show...lets show the inside Kendra: this is great

Khanh: wait- do we get to eat the pencils??? are those- are those foods?

are they pen- OH MY GOD THEY'RE NOT PENCILS

dude! they're like little food things! fio: wait what is it?

we can eat the foods with the food items! fio: picnic with friends? khan: but it's silverware that's what they're called that's right..

this looks like...they're like...forks and....spoons with cute

things...rabbits on them?

should I open this further? *umu shakes head* Fiona: ...nah THIS IS CUTE

KENDRA: why don't we start with... hahahahaaa

SO

this here

it is

o

kamja (potato)

Fio: OH ok Khanh: o- o Kendra: Kamja

Khanh: o kamja <3

*khanh finds new religion* potato!!

Emma: let's try this out

ok so we get to open this

Fio: What's it smell like?

Is it gonna be spicy?

Mm it smells like

mysterious

spices of the chicken variety, I'd assume

ready 1, 2, 3

Khan: did you guys take a bite - I just ate the whole thing.

They're kinda sweet

Umu: Is it chicken flavored?

Kendra: yeah Khanh: YAKNOW Kendra: I missed that it says that down here

it says down here Khan: Chicken...

Garlic...

chives..

barbecue sauce

bruh and, and, OH, it's like the

Kendra: that's really good

Khan: it reminds me of the other asian snacks I've had when i was a kid but like...but like...asian-er

Fio: It's savory and sweet

weirdly reminiscent of chicken but

but i have a sweet aftertaste in my mouth right now

Kendra: Yeah, sweet and spicy Khan: I LIKE IT

Khan: I haven't eaten dinner yet Kendra: like, you get a little bit of both

Fiona: that's so...bizarre

this is sweet

Fiona: that's so cute Khan: Oh man, I'm not used to mixing my sweets and my salties man

I don't know if I can do this - ok we'll do it

Jen-ne

so it basically just says "what is here"

but that's a J..I say "jenny"

Fio: Jenny....*bursts into musical rapture*

look how cute this is!

So is it just regular chocolate?

I think so

Yeah, it says 38% cocoa Umu: nice

Fio: I love how like - Khan: It's a golden ticket

It's a golden ticket

gonna go see Willy Wonka. Ok, just gna...

I don't think Willy Wonka was Korean, tbh

oh wow, very like, mod (umu: OH WHAT) style

dude LOOK at that style

It's gonna melt in your hands!!

ok Khanh: 3 2 1

are you guys taking bites?? I'm just swappin the whole damn things in my mouth dude

tastes like, an Easter bunny chocolate

mm, you're right Fio: it tastes like that...

Easter bunny

it's got like totally sweet kinda taste to it

it's not like hardcore chocolate Kendra: easter candy

yeah!

see, you guys know these right?

fio: mmm pocky? Khanh: *dude pls dont talk with your mouth full*

pe- pepero *laughs*

pe- pe *laughs some more*

can I? I need to practice

pe x 2 pepero

pep- *wheezes*

Khanh: pepero! Kendra: pepero :D

For more infomation >> Trying Korean Snacks | SnackFever Unboxing! - Duration: 20:10.

-------------------------------------------

عــــاجل.. المغرب "يحقق" "انتصارا" "جديدا" على "البوليساريو".. "الاعلان" عن "مفاجأة" "كبيرة" - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> عــــاجل.. المغرب "يحقق" "انتصارا" "جديدا" على "البوليساريو".. "الاعلان" عن "مفاجأة" "كبيرة" - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

ADIÓS A LA TOS, FLEMA, GRIPE EN UN DÍA CON ESTE INCREÍBLE ANTIGUO REMEDIO CASERO - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> ADIÓS A LA TOS, FLEMA, GRIPE EN UN DÍA CON ESTE INCREÍBLE ANTIGUO REMEDIO CASERO - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Up, Super Star! - Super Mario Odyssey Musical előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Jump Up, Super Star! - Super Mario Odyssey Musical előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

World's first successful combat submarine sinks - 10/15/1863 - Duration: 1:01.

Today in military history, 1863, the CSS Hunley,

the world's first successful combat submarine,

sinks for the second time, and also not the last.

Hunley, named for her inventor Horace Lawson Hunley,

was a Confederate submarine and the first combat submarine

to sink a warship.

She first sank on on August 29th, 1863 during a test run,

then again on October 15th, 1863, killing Horace Hunley

himself along with the rest of the crew.

She was raised both times and returned to service

until finally on February 17th, 1864,

after Hunley attacked and sank the USS Housatonic.

Hunley was sunk for the third and final time.

The Confederacy lost 21 crewmen in her three sinkings,

but during her short career, she demonstrated

the capabilities of undersea warfare.

Want to know what happened yesterday in military history?

Click right here.

Want to know what happened tomorrow?

Make sure you subscribe.

For more infomation >> World's first successful combat submarine sinks - 10/15/1863 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Spectre - Alan Walker - by cover Jfla - EDM MIX - Trap Music Official Channel - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> The Spectre - Alan Walker - by cover Jfla - EDM MIX - Trap Music Official Channel - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

[Karaoke]LK Cha Cha Nhạc Sống Chút Kỷ Niệm Buồn | Beat Phối Thanh Sơn Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 49:42.

For more infomation >> [Karaoke]LK Cha Cha Nhạc Sống Chút Kỷ Niệm Buồn | Beat Phối Thanh Sơn Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 49:42.

-------------------------------------------

NH: Sorsakauden avaus | Waterfowl season opening day | 2017 - Duration: 19:44.

For more infomation >> NH: Sorsakauden avaus | Waterfowl season opening day | 2017 - Duration: 19:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mone Pore Ruby Roy | Rahul Dev Burman | Lyrics - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Mone Pore Ruby Roy | Rahul Dev Burman | Lyrics - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

DEVR - Gerçek - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> DEVR - Gerçek - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Serdar SARIDAĞ: "Galatasaray Derbiyi de Alırsa..." | Youtube - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Serdar SARIDAĞ: "Galatasaray Derbiyi de Alırsa..." | Youtube - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Kingvention Events- THE DAY IS HERE [30/09/17] - Duration: 18:11.

For more infomation >> Kingvention Events- THE DAY IS HERE [30/09/17] - Duration: 18:11.

-------------------------------------------

【火影忍者】木葉村大運動會:鳴人「上廁所大作戰」 (中文CC字幕) HD - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 【火影忍者】木葉村大運動會:鳴人「上廁所大作戰」 (中文CC字幕) HD - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Classmate reaction to K-pop (BTS - DNA) - Duration: 7:17.

Aksel: It's pretty

Hanha: One

Aksel: Two, three

Aksel: A long time since I've seen the Big Tit entertainment sign

Hanhan: I never get sick of it

Aksel: The galaxy, okay is it a eye? I should calm-

Aksel: IT'S AN EYE! I knew it would be an eye!

Aksel: Okay

Aksel: Not that - maybe it was obvious

Aksel: They were awesome here

Hanhan: Do you still know their names?

Aksel: I'm sorry, it's been a long time

Hanhan: Do you still know your favorite? Aksel: Yeah, I know Rap Monster

Aksel: I know Jungkook

Aksel: Jungkook? I don't know

Hanhan: Yeah, it's correct

Aksel: Wait are they prettier than usual? Hanhan: Yeah

Aksel: They are right! It's what I thought

Aksel: That was awesome

Aksel: Seriously their style here was so cool. I love the colors

Aksel: And the whistling

Hanhan: Sorry I just had to Aksel: That's okay

Aksel: Wow Hanhan: It's sick CG

Aksel: Dude...

Aksel: LSD trip

Aksel: Dude this is actually freaking cool

Aksel: They were really (inaudible)I like it

Aksel:I love the colors Hanhan: The colors are sick

Aksel: That was cool

Hanhan: You saw the- Aksel: Yeah it was awesome

Aksel: Wow the wave. A long line of friends

Hanhan: That's Suga by the way

Aksel & Hanhan: There's Rap Monster

Aksel: I love him

Hanhan: JIN HYUNG

Hanhan: Give me some reac- Aksel: IT'S JIN HYUNG

Hanhan: Thank you

Aksel: It's hyuuung

Aksel: I love him

Hanhan: The colors in the background that explode

Aksel: It's a little hard to come up with a super theory to what's this about

Aksel: I just think it's a LSD trip, and it's fun

Aksel: Well I don't know what the lyrics are

Hanhan: We don't have eng sub on to focus on the mv guys

Hanhan: The dance is sick

Aksel: That was cool! Like I said a long, long line with friends

Aksel: Don't shake your head

Hanhan: No that's not it! It's just so good I had do express it somehow

Aksel: Yeah yeah, you had to get it out

Hanhan: He's so beautiful in this mv. Just look at him

Aksel: He's staring into my soul

Aksel: They're all staring into my soul, but they all have different vibes if you get what I mean

Hanhan: The moon

Aksel: "Oh the moon" Hanhan: The moon (lol)

Aksel: I missed you

Aksel: I have this really weird thing for leg movements

Aksel: Don't shoot him! (what)

Aksel: I thought he was about to.. pow

Hanhan: You saw the cat sweater J-hope wore right

Hanhan: That's Gucci man

Aksel: Is that Gucci? Hanhan: For like thousands of dollars Aksel: well damn

Aksel: Yeah not strange they're wearing that

Hanhan: That was BTS DNA, what do you think?

Aksel: Dude, okay, it was awesome

Aksel: I really love the melody and stuff

Aksel: That goes throughout the song

Aksel: I really love music, so I really like the core melody

Aksel: And I think it was incredibly catching

Aksel: I LOVED the music video

Aksel: They weren't running from each other. And no one burned up or drowned in a bathtub

Hanhan: It was really positive

Aksel: Yeah exactly, it was awesome. I loved the visuals, it was really cool

For more infomation >> Classmate reaction to K-pop (BTS - DNA) - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

🎓 PédagoClic, c'est quoi ? - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> 🎓 PédagoClic, c'est quoi ? - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

EDM MUSIC-Best EDM Mix 2017-Inukshuk - A World Away [NCS Release] Official Video-supervina - Duration: 3:23.

EDM MUSIC

Best EDM Mix 2017

Inukshuk - A World Away

NCS Release

Official Video

supervina channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét