Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 25 2017

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Funny Cute Dog | Finger family song | Nursery rhymes Kids song for Babie & Toddler - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jokes Seth Can't Tell: Black Santa, 30 Best Lesbian Love Songs - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Jokes Seth Can't Tell: Black Santa, 30 Best Lesbian Love Songs - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

عــــــــاجل: المغرب يوجه صفعة جديدة للبوليساريو من قلب بروكسيل - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> عــــــــاجل: المغرب يوجه صفعة جديدة للبوليساريو من قلب بروكسيل - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Aprender español: El género de las cosas (nivel intermedio) - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> Aprender español: El género de las cosas (nivel intermedio) - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

এইমাত্র পাওয়া..আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ২৫ অক্টোবর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 20:47.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> এইমাত্র পাওয়া..আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ২৫ অক্টোবর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 20:47.

-------------------------------------------

Plants That Repel Mosquitoes - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Plants That Repel Mosquitoes - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Art of Conquest - Episode 2 - Duration: 20:02.

For more infomation >> Art of Conquest - Episode 2 - Duration: 20:02.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Tom and Friends Halloween Learn Colors for Kids Season 2 - Duration: 3:56.

Talking Tom and Friends Halloween Learn Colors for Kids Season 2

Talking Tom and Friends Halloween Learn Colors for Kids Season 2

For more infomation >> Talking Tom and Friends Halloween Learn Colors for Kids Season 2 - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Protestor Throws Russian Flags at Trump, Citi Bike's Handlebars - Monologue - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Protestor Throws Russian Flags at Trump, Citi Bike's Handlebars - Monologue - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

コンビニに来るウザイ客ⅩⅩⅨ Annoying Customers 29 - Duration: 5:20.

Welcome

Oh, hey Ito!

I'm Tanaka.

oh...er...

sorry...

Hey, can you make me something to eat with these?

I'm sorry

but this is a convenience store not Master Chef

What do you mean you don't cook?

You always make fried chicken and ice cream!!!

I'm here

There it is

Not another drunk...

H...hey

can you make this milk into cheese

What?

I want you to shake this milk and turn it into cheese

If you want cheese, it's over...

NO!

I want you to turn THIS milk into cheese for me

No way

Why?

All you need to do is..

huh

Oh, it's break time

That will be 380 yen

Here

Okay

from 500yen

What!? I just gave you 10000yen!!!

Sir, I have the 500 yen coin you gave just gave me right...

I know you probably don't make much money

but you shouldn't steal other peoples hard earned money

Is this real life?

Hey

Hey!

Welcome

Were you slacking off in the back?

No

I was working...

Oh

Good luck then

Excuse me

Do you have Mandarin liquid

Do you mean orange juice?

No!

I want mandarin juice not orange juice!!

How stupid are you?

Mandarin juice it is then

wait right there

Here you go

errr...

I'm good...

Welcome

Excuse me is this Family Mart?

No

it's 7-11

oh...

okay...

Wait, what?

You won the Prize E

Hey

Can I have Prize C instead

Sorry, but I can't do that

There's so many

Nobody will notice

That kind of defeats the purpose of it being a lottery...

No one will no

It will be our little secret

our little secret

Next customer

Welcome

Here

This

What?

Hurry up and take it!

Sir...

what...

is that?

This is me confessing my love to you

Do you get it?

so you don't want it?

I don't need you anyway you fucking bitch!!!

I'd like to think that none of my viewers are like this

if

you're

a guy who gets mad at a girl just because she shows no interest in you

and are watching this

Please just die

I hope you get hit by a bus

and are paralyzed from the neck down

then I hope the ambulance that comes to help you

runs you over and kills you

*cough*

Yeah, this was just an excuse to eat an apple

*Panda♪*

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe ^^

If you work(ed) in a convenience store (or any kind of customer service

let me know your scary/annoying/funny

M: Gory

Gory

Gory!?!?

customer stories

I might use it in the next video ^^

Also check out my last video

Mimei's really funny in it

M: No, I'm not

Bye!!!(^-^)

M: *beep*

For more infomation >> コンビニに来るウザイ客ⅩⅩⅨ Annoying Customers 29 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

MINIVERS - Le trésor - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> MINIVERS - Le trésor - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

SHOULD YOU USE A SCRIPT FOR SYSTEMS TRAINING VIDEOS? | EPISODE #012 - Duration: 6:20.

In today's episode I'm going to discuss the pros and cons of using a script when

recording a screencast.

Hey guys and thanks again for joining me - in today's episode I'm going to talk

about screencasting. So screencasting if you're not familiar with that, is a

technique for capturing your screen with a voiceover and then sharing that online

so I'm sure many of you have watched YouTube videos before where you've

wanted to learn how to do something on a particular piece of software and you've

jumped on YouTube and typed in the search query and you've watched a short

video of somebody talking you through you know a specific technique that's

essentially screencasting and that's actually what we do at Videobites so we

create professional quality screencast videos for different systems and

software. But in today's episode I wanted to talk about different ways of doing

this. The first way is to do it without a script and this is a bit more relaxed, a

bit more informal. The second way to do it is with a script and in this video I

want to share the pros and cons of doing it in each of these different ways. So

before we get started let me show you a couple of examples and to give you some

background - this is a project that I worked on earlier this year and what I

did is I created a short mock up video for my client just to show them what a

screencast video would look like for their software. So I did this first

example without a script and when I actually won the business I obviously

created more videos for which I use scripts and I'll talk about why I did

that in a moment - but let me show you the first example which is without a script:

"Ok so I want to send this email now quite often I want to send the emails to

people in different time zones so the send later feature is really useful for

me I don't want to send them emails in the middle of the night so I can use the

send later feature now what I would usually do now is just click on the send

button send the email but I want to send it later so I'm going to click on the

little alarm clock icon here and and if you hover over it you can see it says

send later". So as you probably noticed there was a few hesitations I sort of

stammered and stuttered a little bit and I didn't really know where I was going

with the video but I kind of had a rough idea so you can see it was quite

relaxed. In this next example it's exactly the same video but I use the

script: "So quite often I want to send the emails to people in different time zones

I don't want to email them in the middle of the night or at the weekend

so I can use the send later feature to schedule my emails

now what I would usually do is just click on the send button and the email

would be sent straight away." So now you've seen a couple of examples

unscripted and with the script, I'm going to talk about the advantages and the

disadvantages of each technique - let's start with unscripted. So the main

advantage of not writing a script for your screencast is that it takes a lot

less time to create the screencast now obviously that's very dependent on the

person who's creating the screencast and one of the disadvantages to using an

unscripted technique is that the person doing the video must be the subject

matter expert because obviously they know what they're talking about but the

main advantage here is that it's a much quicker process and technically you can

open up screencasting software like Camtasia and use that just to capture

the screen whilst your subject matter expert is

talking and make these little videos the disadvantage of that technique is you're

at the mercy of the person doing the presentation so first of all the person

talking must be the expert there's no way that somebody who didn't know the

software would be able to make that video that's fine if it's just one

person and they're the expert and they're going to make the videos and

that's done with but you have to think long term what happens if that person

leaves the company what happens if that person is not available to make the

videos in the future these are some of the considerations you might want to

think about when you're deciding whether huge scripts or not another advantage of

not writing a script is that the language is a lot more natural and it

feels like you know just like this video that I'm making now I'm not reading a

script I'm talking you know from my mind and I'm thinking about what I'm saying

as I mean as I'm going along so what are the positives of using script well I

mentioned a couple previously but the first positive is that it doesn't have

to be the subject matter expert who's doing the voice recording so a good

example of that is this video here and I'll put a link in the card at the top

of the video but this video was recorded by a voice-over artist who had no

experience of the software whatsoever he was just reading and recording his voice

off a script and that means that as long as that voice-over artist is available

in the future I can always use him to record the

voiceovers for my script the second advantage of using a script is that

there's no pauses or hesitations you're not going to have people sort of

stopping and I'm using bridging words to get them from one sentence to the next

because they're not quite sure what they need to say the sentences are going to

be constructed correctly you're gonna use the right terminology

and this can be really important if you're delivering videos to customers

whether you need the quality to be high the other advantage when you're using a

script is that the presenter won't go off on any tangents and quite often that

happens and I know from personal experience from doing this vlog quite

often as I'm talking I'll think of things that are relevant and I'll go off

on different tangents which you know in a vlog format I think is fine but if

you're watching a screencast where you need to be kind of focused and you just

want to learn some techniques you don't want to be going off on tangents so

having a very defined script where you know exactly what's coming next it's

probably a better way to do it another advantage of using a script is that the

language is much more consistent so you're not going to have variations in

the different words that are used the different phrases that are being used

obviously the disadvantage of using a script is that your video production

time is going to be longer so the technique that we would use is to write

the script first we would record the voiceover from the script and then

afterwards we would record the screencast and then we would synchronize

the voiceover with the screencast which does take a little bit longer when

you're talking about editing - we've got it down to a fine art now and we can do

that quite quickly but there's no hiding the fact that it does take longer so I

hope that was useful if you're interested in seeing the full process

that we use for creating videos Videobites I'll put a link to that in the

description below and you can go and check that out if you enjoyed the video

please click like and please subscribe and if you have any questions or

comments please drop them into the comments box below the video and I'll

see you in the next episode. Cheers!

For more infomation >> SHOULD YOU USE A SCRIPT FOR SYSTEMS TRAINING VIDEOS? | EPISODE #012 - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

C'est moi qui l'ai planté ! - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> C'est moi qui l'ai planté ! - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

【アサシンクリードブラザーフッド】しよけんプレイ#08-10 - Duration: 10:01.

PS3 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood # 08 - 10

For more infomation >> 【アサシンクリードブラザーフッド】しよけんプレイ#08-10 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Symphony Of Blue - The Prophets - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Symphony Of Blue - The Prophets - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Juan Diego Flórez - The simplicity of Mozart - Duration: 2:17.

This album for me is something that I always wanted to do.

It is a challenge, because Mozart is delicate,

Mozart is magical, Mozart is light.

Light in a singing kind of way

but also light because it shines.

And Mozart is a composer that connects to people easier.

Because of Mozart many people can get to classical music

can get close to classical music

because of this universal quality of Mozart's music

and this simplicity, this is very important, the simplicity of the music

You don't have to understand why you like it, you just like it.

In this album you have different arias, different types of arias.

You have loving ones, you have angry ones,

you have very expressive ones.

You have very virtuoso ones, about showing off the voice.

This kind of variety also makes it very relevant.

I think people are drawn to Mozart

because of this immediate quality that his music has.

For more infomation >> Juan Diego Flórez - The simplicity of Mozart - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

How Do Property Auctions Work? - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> How Do Property Auctions Work? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Section 1 Top Tips - How to Ace the BMAT - The Medic Portal - Duration: 0:55.

When it comes to section one, one big problem many students have is they may

look at a question and be unsure exactly what to do. They're not sure how to solve

what they've been asked. If that's the case, the key thing is not to panic but

to look at exactly what the question wants overall and think if you can break

that down into a few easier, more manageable steps. If that still proves

tricky, then look at the information you're provided with and look at how

else you might be able to see it. So really the key thing is to visualise

what's going on. This might mean drawing a diagram, or

perhaps drawing a table. And then think to yourself: well what's the very first

thing you could begin by working out. Then normally after this you'll see

what comes next and then what comes next after that until eventually you find you

have the answer to the actual question.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét