Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 28 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You The Volvo Grumier TFSG mod pack.

This mod pack incudes Volvo 6X4 Semi Truck Volvo 6X4 Log Truck Semi Log Trailer And Log Trailer

Both Volvo 6X4 Trucks Have 750hp 90Km/h Top Speed

NUMPAD 0 Turn On Strobes

For all trucks NUMPAD 4 KEY Unfold The <<Belts>> NUMPAD 5 KEY Lower/ Raise The Columns

NUMPAD 7 Lower/ Raise Crane Support

Recommended Log Leght Volvo 6X4 Log Truck 4.5m Semi Log Trailer 11m Log Trailer 7m

Stupid crane

#$%$^&

jESUS

wHAT A MESS As you can see the belts did not secure the logs

I want to test if this loader can grab more than on log

Ok it is can grab two :p

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 Volvo Forestry Pack - Duration: 21:32.

-------------------------------------------

From White to Acun: Why did not you invite me to your wedding ?! - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> From White to Acun: Why did not you invite me to your wedding ?! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Silver Play Button Award for 100000 YouTube Subscribers - Duration: 3:51.

I'm going to share a special moment with you today.

Something fun has arrived in the mail...

I know what it is.

I thought I'd open it up on camera.

What happened was a few months ago my YouTube channel reached 100,000 subscribers!

And when that happens, YouTube sends you a little plaque in the mail...

to commemorate the fact that you've reached that elite status of having 100,000 subscribers.

I've been waiting for this! It literally took months to get here.

I've been looking forward to it... and just thought I'd share the moment with you.

It comes in a beautiful box.

And there's a really nice letter.

And here it is. The plaque for reaching 100,000 subscribers.

It says congratulations for surpassing 100,000 subscribers, Jim Zimmerlin.

Silver color. If you get to a million subscribers, it's a gold color that they send you.

So, maybe that's the next goal!

Well, thank you very much to everybody that subscribed and helped me to get to the 100,000 subscriber level. I appreciate that.

I thought I'd give you an update on what's happening with my YouTube channel.... What the plan is for the next couple of months.

As I'm taping this, it's the end of October of 2017.

I recently got back from two cruises in the Caribbean... On the Carnival Vista, and the Norwegian Sky.

I've posted videos from the Carnival Vista already...

And next I need to work on editing the video that I shot on Norwegian Sky, and getting that posted.

And then, after that, I'm out of cruise mode for a little while and...

We'll be heading towards the Christmas season. Probably get in to some model trains.

Especially model trains around the Christmas tree, once we put the Christmas tree up here in the house.

And then, after the new year, maybe some more model trains...

And then in February, you'll start to see some videos from another great cruise that

we're going to do at the beginning of the year... and I think you'll enjoy that.

Some of my most popular videos have been cruise ship waterslide videos.

I've had three cruise ship waterslide videos with over a million views.

And there will be a interesting waterslide area on the ship we're going to go on in the beginning of the year.

Plus, later on in the Spring, we're going to go on a ship that has a fantastic vertical drop waterslide.

All three of my viral waterslide videos have been about vertical drop waterslides.

So, the ship that we'll be on in the Spring has one of those.

I'll see if I can come up with a whole new angle of shooting that whole experience of having the floor drop out from under you when you're going down a waterslide.

So, it'll continue to be a mix of cruise ship videos and model train videos.

And if I think of anything else, I'll throw that in there, too!

Thanks again for subscribing, and I hope you keep watching.

I do appreciate it.

For more infomation >> Silver Play Button Award for 100000 YouTube Subscribers - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Aula 25 There was There were - Wilton Contage - Duration: 23:24.

hello everyone is welcome back to my channel

no no Meatwad - vamos Balaji was there were there what did you hear what did

you tell baby was there world

that was

yeah the IVAC steal their world

there were a view is this to you if a patent negative that was they are

there was pain chief there wasn't

that's the fuck man I got you

and that warned you

is that words the world of their words but the moon time was there Dorota were

there were there adhere with Gia

Ivo is geo world

wars are example guru or many people imahara's night giamatti special nami

akazawa language Ezzor Vodacom bureau on the table chain computed or namida

attention to really achieve the new century forces I have a car in thank God

I know he'll time era IBM stallion in Baja computed from Rome is a city

vigilante 25

crash 25 there was the world

there was a Alvia sh t the Posada the world avium is chill fastest

we have a tier 3 album mr. teacher sure of the future

a female friends positive achievement there was a book on the table she only

program is a there was a kid plane visible geometry algebra condo combo

there was a computer for the experience

she computadoras piracy students

there was an issue with the coals chingon unibody concours there were many

empty chairs were kept okay many many moons Nimoy's don't work no plural there

were men trees in the park

Morel phrase negative negative fries there wasn't any milk in the mug you

know macaques lady mechanika there wasn't much time we finished attached

mohamad tempura final result - there was a jacket on the roof Namrata Natalia

there weren't many people at apart Mohammed's peacefulness esta the word

computers at school no computable perusahaan escola interrogative fries

present a hug achievers while they're getting the house on got nakum

Mikasa in Garnica was open toga was apricot apricot truck was there a book

about even virus our liberal studies on peers were there many people in a class

a moon so now were their children like Ariana

says brats make fries with their world the world passeth France comes the world

the world number one process whose achievements which means acronym there

was a boy playing ball a vo main unit open border the rural our fence here is

a huge scandal second on there was a singular human Ian there were a plural

movies movies tresnag achieve you know there was a boy

penny ball now normal view minion Dragon Ball though there were many pens here

now Noah's is humans can the attackee

never a frazzle how achievers was there a boyfriend ball a real two million

rotten bowler would buy many pens here this to Buddhist Canada key home world

the so Jakarta number one there was on a little music up

completely thorough a wonder of the world will see Hadji there you g have a

VSO mention popular age it's not sugar number two was there any meal in de

Grasse completely later Hajj it will be heavily restored the rodeo world

yo completa com1 Desperados only test point in the cure it completely to them

they'll reproduce under Preiser Teochew in number three world are many carry on

the table no there weren't any completely ready Harwich there will be

verge the receivership Guruji was no get the some party Virginia in which Scotto

enemies no no chicken number four world very many piece average complete Weasley

way was the Ruby world Lucy hydrology have a via Virginia wants

the - with the phone number five there were many park in London war pokey avoid

many pro computer is the way was the world as a hydrogen health the Cheney

moon to sparkling launders number six all there are many people here yesterday

completely the way our narubu serology had or didn't win special is a

key one thing never serving were there you know done warming aren't you there

were there many children playing with you yesterday

completely is the way are the Ruby world will see world the regime hatch Des

Moines grants urban condo converse the Ont age well their life famine last

century Capri trees literally was the a little bit the world Azur darling Jeep

their world tonight is familiar octopus odd number nine one of their ability to

zoom complete Whistler way was their little bit the world will see world

elegy that word genius MacGregor Cobra knows a large mass a pinch now the Chan

no there wasn't any milk in my glass

completely is their way wasn't it there will be words those you earn over would

you all no no no of the year oh no launching a population of Bob

number eleven know that warranty many people eat a body

Bobby de Bretagne a BA in leadership Alabama number completely zero a wasn't

a little be warned to the receiver no energy were low so the so now not even

special number

0:12 why is there any any poop my lady it is back up okay press a key and no

negative one of their in warriors today no there was in completely Louie was no

the reviewer no less he wasn't a narrow G word

they were paka go on no no table no mr. chin what was there in your bag there

were two things

completely his literary world there will be world that was a hanger of your head

okay chiana's was a koala Ginga duel squeezes noble for a chain

there were many roommates in my house

copy trees live a wonder of the world little see hydrogen head Cheney amoun

comedies mean cancer number 50 chain there were many pictures in that museum

work okay many meters complete trees there we had a row behaviorist world

merit awards vehement squadron like in module number six chain their worlds in

any any without contrast negativity there was any more in the fridge a

computer is little a warranty little B warrants little C words the road over

the fuckin as the forgot she via in Pokemon technical a deer Piscotty lodge

and I think Oh God neurosurgeon there were many scenes at

who completely twist their way handle behavior

civil energy words James Wisniewski all never change

oh yes control yes was some point if wond Aquino aqui en e a bhakta bang so I

was at home trans positivist Sun Conference negative in

yes there was Sammy Kofi completely is the way water in the world she have

already have seen choo-choo cafe

webknight chill no there was an emu key

complete history words let us see heavily ugh no as we accomplished number

20 of tragic what was there on that table completely the way you had it

there will be world SeaWorld algae have the kitchen

Universal home world insurance Asante card as partners number one there

was on a little milk in the carton completely later in water of the world

energy had number two monitoring beauty in the glasses complete whistle there we

had never behave in this world the regime world number three one of their

many cards on the table no there were ten computers where we had in general

the world to the receivers little Jeep was no number for all that many pieces

of bad computer is near a wall there will be war

hydrogen had and five there were many park in the London complete Whistler

where he was there will be world of a sea hundred you have number six world I

mean people here yesterday the mr. radik human compute Whistler way our it'll be

was they receive world energy had number seven world I many children playing with

you yesterday compete with the way are there will be world elegy had the bridge

was the right families last century

completely sliver he was rather be the world receive a learner give their world

number nine what is that a big Nikita's room

complete with their way was there there will be the world Azur energy their

world number Chan no there wasn't any beauty my grass complete listen everyone

no Nairobi world no there are sea walls in the rooty world number 11 no there

weren't many people had a puppy complete peace in the way world there will be

world there were super no Jeep was no number 12

why is that an other meaning water yesterday no that one's and complete

resist the way no there'll be war no there we'll see

one little Jewish number 13 what was that in your bag there were two

since complete wrist the way world will be world and say hi Mooji and number

four chin there were many rooms in my house computer is the reward of you all

the sahaja Yogi's have number fifty children they're warming it should you

know that Museum completely in the way how did you behave the world

Jeep was number 16 their words with any bar is a frigid frigid air completely

still a word to the world they're super nerdy world number seven

children there were many since school

computers their way handle review have the receipt

number chin yes there were samokov tea complete we is their way world there

will be world ever seen handle Japan

number 19 no there was an immunity completely is the way world the world

that will see hanage energy has never training

what was that was a table complete wish that we had number train what was there

was a table completely stairway at the Ruby world severe Oh G have silver cigar

Tom Ince crevice II don't like the compact Chile Masuda minions as joining

parrot severe impairment with videos see ya bye

For more infomation >> Aula 25 There was There were - Wilton Contage - Duration: 23:24.

-------------------------------------------

[한글자막] 무한 예티 버그! / Team fortress 2 - [Delfy] - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> [한글자막] 무한 예티 버그! / Team fortress 2 - [Delfy] - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

अभ्यास 57 ऋषि प्रणाली HINDI SHORTHAND - Duration: 27:33.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FREE FOR MORE LEARNING

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FREE FOR MORE LEARNING

लगातार नया सीखने के लिए नवजागृति यूट्यूब चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करें फ्री

WELCOME TO NAVJAGRATI YOUTUBE CHANNEL

THANKS FOR WATCHING

लगातार नया सीखने के लिए नवजागृति यूट्यूब चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करें फ्री

For more infomation >> अभ्यास 57 ऋषि प्रणाली HINDI SHORTHAND - Duration: 27:33.

-------------------------------------------

Kumbha Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, October 30 to November 5, in Kannada - Duration: 1:09.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Vara Bhavishya

Kumbha Rashi

For more infomation >> Kumbha Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, October 30 to November 5, in Kannada - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Makara Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, October 30 to November 5, in Kannada - Duration: 1:09.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Vara Bhavishya

Makara Rashi

For more infomation >> Makara Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, October 30 to November 5, in Kannada - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

I LOVE COLLEEN & RACHEL BALLINGER! - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> I LOVE COLLEEN & RACHEL BALLINGER! - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 CLAAS XERION TT + VALTRA FRONTIER CFS - Duration: 12:39.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You Two New Mods You can use to plant fields.

I will make the setup First VALTRA FRONTIER CFS Seeder With VALTRA Tandem you can connect to seeder and make a 18m Seeder

A collision error after purchase

VALTRA FRONTIER CFS Seeder 4,000l Capacity 9m Working Width 12Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 180Hp Direct Seeding

I will use game stock seeds and fertilizer Open Cover N KEY This Seeder Can Plant only Corn And Soubeans

CLAAS XERION TT base Model Cat MT800E 3 Front Attaccher Setup 492Hp 57Km/H Top Speed

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 CLAAS XERION TT + VALTRA FRONTIER CFS - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

SUKO GR - DUNIA ( ft. JUNKO X LIL ZI ) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> SUKO GR - DUNIA ( ft. JUNKO X LIL ZI ) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Minions Rush Vs Temple Run Kids Video iGame - Duration: 14:37.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Minions Rush Vs Temple Run Kids Video iGame

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Minions Rush Vs Temple Run Kids Video iGame - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

Why Are We Here - Duration: 8:28.

Why Are We Here

by Gayle Seibert Hammond,

Good morning dear hearts.

Have you ever asked yourself why are you here?

What am You doing with your life?

Well I am here to suggest to you that you chose to be here.

You chose your parents, gasp, what?

You also chose your siblings, your extended family, your spouse or spouses and your best

friends; �these are your tribe, and you even chose where you were born.

Now this may not be news to some of you but for others it may be the first time you are

hearing it.

For me, I was in total shock when it first presented itself to me perhaps 15 years ago.

My reaction was �no way.� Really, I did.

Those were my sleep walking days.

Since then, because my main focus is near death experiences and the afterlife, everything

I have read points to this as truth.

We are the architects and shapers of our lives here in this life.

Once you come to grips with this it begins to make sense.

If the answer to the question of why am I here?

Is to evolve our souls and for no other reason,then you can begin to recognize the growth you

have experienced from the difficult times you may have had.

If I chose my parents, I have to say a life lesson for me may have been to love unconditionally

Even when I did not want to.

I did not like what I saw.

I witnessed selfishness and narcissism that led me to believe I was unlovable.

Now why would I choose that?

Believe me when I tell you I have asked this question of myself hundreds of times.

Charles Fillmore, the co-founder of Unity spoke of the twelve powers, one of which is

imagination.

And in my moments of silence I have used my imagination to find myself in a heavenly chamber

sitting with the elders who, to my understanding, advise and assist in the decision making process

of planning a new incarnation.

In my imagination, I am assuming that I have been in the heavenly realm for a lengthy period

of time, and I am considering making another sojourn to this tiny blue dot.

I have decided that the last time I was on the planet I did not do a great job with this

unconditional love thing.

In fact I was rather narcisstic and selfish, (although I do find that hard to believe.)

But we are imagining here so I will continue, so I come to the elders and tell them I need

to work on this whole loving thing.

And they ask what do I have in mind?

I say to them: well I was thinking that if my tribe were willing to assist me I am willing

to take on this lesson that is of great importance to me.

Learning to love someone, warts and all.

We, my tribe and I, have been on this journey for many centuries.

We have lived through wars and famine.

We have had disabilities and disappointments.

We have also had joys and successes.

We each have been male and female, we have been many colors.

But somehow learning to love unconditionally has escaped me.

Before I am ready to continue my afterlife with the Creator, I know my soul must learn

this lesson.

To be more accurate if my reading Neale Donald Walsch�s Conversations with God is correct,

to remember what we already know.

Because sitting with the elders my spirit self already knows about loving.

My spirit self knows this but needs to experience it in human form and so I want to work this

out along with my tribe.

Now members of my tribe are present for this meeting with the elders and in my imagination

I have a conversation with a fellow soul that goes something like this.

�Would you want to be the mother this time and we would have a rough go of it.

I would come to you late in your life when you are tired and not wanting any more children

and I could show up and you would think I was a pain in your gall bladder and I would

just pop out, wouldn�t that be funny?

We could play a joke on the Soul who will play my dad this time because I was his mom

last time.

Wouldn�t that be fun?.

And the soul I am speaking to says I don�t think that�s funny at all but if you truly

feel this is what you need so you will get closer to God I will do it, because I love

you so much I will play this part.

And the Soul who will play my dad says.

I don�t want to have a child at 48 years old after watching my other children growing

up.

But I too love you so much, if you need me to play the part of a distant, over worked

older, tired Dad, I will do it also.

I hope you remember I am doing this because I love you but I will play my part.

I say to them both.

Thank you, thank you, I will remember that you love me to the moon and back, thank you

so much.

However when I got here the veil of amnesia takes over and I did not remember.

Nor did I remember that the Soul who I call my husband would we agree to bring five other

humans, into this world, all of whom wanted to come along for the ride, That he would

survive an automobile accident that would change his brain chemistry and make life intolerable

for all of us.

In my imagination, he says, this is not going to be easy, but your courage will get us both

through and when you come to hate me we will remember that we really love each other.

I said of course we will, thank you for doing this for me.

But we didn�t remember�.No we did not remember.

The elders say to me, �Well, it sounds like you have this well planned and we wish you

well on your journey.

We will see you on your return.

Choose your exit points wisely.

Make sure when you leave that you receive what you went for and we will be here for

your return.

Bon voyage!�

So how does this help us here and now?

For me it has allowed me to forgive.

To stop blaming.

If I made the plan how can I be mad at the person who I think did something to me.

Nobody did anything to anybody.

When I look back on the painful times in my life.

Each one was part of a learning curve designed by me to grow my soul.

And look!

I am here to tell you about it.

How blessed am I?

When one begins to research this material, it becomes clear that.

1.

No one dies with out their own permission, no one!

2.

There are choices all along the way.

3.

We have no memory of all the planning because it would do our soul journey no good to know.

4.

We never die, we just change form.

5.

Do not judge anything because you do not know another persons soul contract.

You don�t even know your own.

Our free will makes most pre-birth plans a probability rather than a certainty.

But be sure, there is a plan, A plan we get to work with ,with every choice we make.

Will knowing this help?

I hope so because I believe perspective changes everything.

When you realize No one leaves without their own permission.

That pain and suffering were part of the learning curve or the remembering curve.

That happiness is a choice we can make every day.

That there are no mistakes.

We really can change how we see the world and our part in it.

This is food for thought.

I invite you to join me in this journey of discovery, seek the truth as you understand

it.

Don�t fear it.

It is unknown territory but worth exploring.

Using your imagination allows you to say, �what if�.

In your own life what would it mean to you if you understood that you choose it.

I have prepared a list of reading material that is available on my blog site at www.gphangel.com

if you wish to look into this subject.

Thank you and I wish you a blessed journey.

Namaste!

For more infomation >> Why Are We Here - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

FREDDY IS HERE, RUN!? Dead By Daylight - Duration: 17:51.

This is what he sings if you are near him as a survivor.

Subscribe and Like and make sure you say "I Subscribed" and you will get a shout out on Sundays sometimes.

Skip to 2:25 to skip this

Next vid will be the survivor Quentin Smith

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét