Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 29 2017

Guys hi! You have stood ever question what kind of ball is better to buy?

To spend more money and buy

the official ball of the Champions League

or to buy just replica?I'm not going to tell you anything about the characteristics or description of this ball.

I just

together with his friend the Greek

will beat those two balls until

one of them deflates.

Every 150 bumps, we'll show you the current position of the ball

How did he isportila came down paint

Today

will definitely set some sort of record, I don't know about the Guinness

but YouTube will definitely be the record

Guys, 10 thousand was spent on those 2 goals. This ball is worth 8

it is 1600, if I'm not mistaken. Now

is the time 10 am.Cold really. We decided to organize this challenge

So to help us

In the lower right corner kick the ball and support us

Accept part in this challenge.

The mood is cool

We are ready to just break, to go down in history

I hope this mood stays with us until evening

All for you guys. Are you ready? Of course!. Let's go!!!

Passed 2 minutes. During this same time, Barcelona scored 3 goals PSG and qualified for the next round of the playoffs

As expected. 10 minutes - 21 blow

The first mutilations. Just not at the balls, and the goalkeeper

straight in the balls

Passed 22 minutes. During this same time, Stig Severinsen stayed under water without breathing and set a world record

The farther our goalkeeper becomes more experienced

It took 30 minutes. During this same time, a resident of Krasnoyarsk Nikolay Kalimov broke the world record for pull-UPS (549 times)

It took 40 minutes. During this same time, pan Agong set a world record for eating boiled eggs (160 pieces)

So guys. Here is a replica

Here is the original ball. After 150 beats

We can say

The replica already has scratches and he was mauled

cracked various

If you look at the original version of the ball, it

it looks better. I think

it has no damage at al, just a few dents

After 150 beats

We are tired

We have a sore leg, but we will fulfill this challenge

We made a promise. Until one of these balls just not blown away

We will not cease to beat. An hour passed

We froze

Kick the ball and sign up)

Passed 1 hour. Roy Berger push-UPS 3416 times within the hour

It took 230 beats

We were hungry

But we continue to beat

236 strokes. So it is impossible

Eat

It's delicious

Chekanikha. The best channel about football

Fin. How are you?

Sausage gave us strength, we began to beat stronger

Guys. After 300 bumps

Replika it is evident that such playing

as a sponge all wrinkles.Seams slowly start to disperse

original

no change, just dirty

We ate sausages, we became a little bit better,but

very hard, sore leg much

cold, so

While holding the replica, will beat on

In short I got cold very much, and we decided to change clothes

It took 2 hours. The Kenyan Eliot Kipchoge set a world record in the marathon, passing a distance of 42 km in 2 hours

I knew that this is possible, see?

So, I decided to change the wheels on wheels

And the balls do not care

Next you put as the mascot

After the 450 strokes, you see

A replica of the very badly deteriorated

Cracks are visible, ka.. turd

A lot of scratches

With regard to the original, almost no changes

Well, I feel that the 450 beats it

I changed sneakers

But the 450 shocks. Just imagine

Let's see what will happen next. YES

We left the goalkeeper, but ran some small

and says can I make my blog to appear

He went to change. Will stand at the gate

We continue

And this is the five hundredth anniversary ball

And as you know, every anniversary ball we score especially

It's tea time

Drink drink

500 bumps. Time for a warm up

It took 4 hours. During this time Carl Egloff went up and down from Elbrus

Anniversary balls we beat especially

This ball gets worse and worse

He's all scratched up in different wrinkles

Somewhere there was a hole. Here injuries

The official makes no difference. Only dirt

We've done 600 times. Very cold hands

To help you understand how long we're making

Students have finished learning

And they came home from school

We decided to take a 2 minute break

So the blood goes to the extremities

700 punches. Though that, though

We began to doubt that even one of them breaks

We begin to lose hope

There are already so many people gathered

Originally we had 3, now about 30

We ran each at 700 strokes

In the amount of 1400 turned out

We honestly admit that we can't beat them

Quite legs are swollen

My hands are like sausages. I have sore lungs

See how swollen

You can see it. This ball is a replica

This original

Well, you can see that if shocks so 5000 to make

This exactly blown away

I want to say a big well done Adidas

They make really durable balls

In addition to the strong shock, we were in rod

and the crossbar and crosses

Where only was not beaten.

If you buy a replica, you will have enough for the whole seaso

Before the release of new balls

But, I want to say that the official lighter

Much easier and better lies with the leg

This harder and worse than flies, but

Official, you know like a feather

Yes? I didn't make the beat, beat only replica

Я чувствую что у меня уже 2 ноги отказывают, а ты правой лупишь и лупишь

If you have a limited budget, you can

buy a replica and get high, play him in football

So, guys

We want to give these 2 goals

The essence of the contest is this:

1) subscribe to the channel

2) Throw in the comments of your link VK

3) Do repost this video on your wall in VK

After a week in my group, by vk, I will give

I will give the original ball

Second place will also receive the ball, but a replica

which has deteriorated a bit

But today we set a record YouTube in number of shots at a time by one person

No one never did

Subscribe to the channel

Like

Write in the comments what you think about this video

And then we will continue to do such cool unusual video

It was Chekanikha, thank you Greek

We tested the Adidas balls are very strong

And our feet are no

See you

For more infomation >> Рекорд YouTube|Розыгрыш оригинального мяча Лиги Чемпионов от Adidas - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

15 min relaxing " Luce " - Duration: 15:05.

audio track " Luce "

Music Royalty free for personal use but not for sale Read in the video description " HOW TO USE OUR MUSIC "

Music originals composed and arranged by F. Carioli Special thanks C. Quadri e L. Carminati

Subscribe to our channel!! Thanks for your support!

For more infomation >> 15 min relaxing " Luce " - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

About me at 15 // (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:37.

I recently turned 15.

And I thought it would be interesting to make a new video about me at 15.

I made a video like this last year

and I thought it would be cool to continue this tradition

and make another one this year.

And maybe I'll do this again next year, and the year after that.

Because I really like the concept as well, and yeah!

Ok.

Today is the 21st of October 2017

and this is me

at 15.

This is my face

with make-up.

And this is my face without make-up.

These are my eyebrows.

And those are my eyes.

This is my hair: pink and pretty short.

This is my cat.

And this is my dog.

These are my glasses.

I'm about this tall

and sadly can't even reach the top shelf yet.

I recently started doing kick-boxing

and I think it's pretty cool!

I still rock climb... sometimes.

And I like to play the ukulele.

These are a few of my favorite things.

These are a few songs I've been listening to lately.

This is my writing.

Those are my favorite shoes.

These are a few clothes I've worn recently.

I've lately been a lot more into make-up, and hair, and fashion.

And I think it's so much fun to experiment a little with that.

These are a few of my favorite people.

And this is me

at 15.

For more infomation >> About me at 15 // (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

THOR: RAGNAROK *REVIEW* - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> THOR: RAGNAROK *REVIEW* - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Dusky Bollywood Divas Who Opted For Skin Lightening Treatment And Got Complete Makeover! - Duration: 6:30.

Dusky Bollywood Divas Who Opted For Skin Lightening Treatment And Got Complete Makeover!

For more infomation >> Dusky Bollywood Divas Who Opted For Skin Lightening Treatment And Got Complete Makeover! - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы Пупсики Играем в Кинетический Песок Цвета Игрушки Фиксики МашаМедведь Барбоскины Зырики ТВ - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Куклы Пупсики Играем в Кинетический Песок Цвета Игрушки Фиксики МашаМедведь Барбоскины Зырики ТВ - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN G 18 + CAMPIONATO 11 + CHEST LEGGENDARIA !! : 😺 C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars 😺 #175 - Duration: 13:30.

For more infomation >> HALLOWEEN G 18 + CAMPIONATO 11 + CHEST LEGGENDARIA !! : 😺 C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars 😺 #175 - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Germany is ready for the cup: All stadiums | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Germany is ready for the cup: All stadiums | 2017 JCA World Cup Germany | PES 2017 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

When I am gone {Art contest for PetalCream}{SpeedPaint}} - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> When I am gone {Art contest for PetalCream}{SpeedPaint}} - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kathy Griffin Says Harvey Levin and Andy Cohen "Live To Take Women Down" - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Kathy Griffin Says Harvey Levin and Andy Cohen "Live To Take Women Down" - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

SUPER SHOUTOUT SUNDAY!! *FREE SHOUTOUT SERIES* *WINNERS* - Duration: 2:29.

guys my name's New blast I am back with my second shout out video

and today is actually Saturday I'm

recording a little early but um hope you guys do enjoy this shout out Sunday

if you want a shout out look in the description for the rules and I will

tell you right now one is to subscribe to my channels post notifications

notifications and what you have to do is stay active on my channel comment on

every video so you will get chosen higher chance of getting recognized to

is follow me on social medias to get a bigger um chance 3 is to subscribe to

all the channels that I shout out today there are links are in the description

below and 4 is to just stay active um if we get 2000 subscribers on YouTube right

now I will be doing a big shout out livestream so everyone will be able to

get some kind of subscribers so let's get right into this so the first

shout-out goes to jb w he has 40 subscribers let's get him to 52 55 so

click that subscribe button right here second one goes to span chair his 13

subscribers he posted one video so far actually anything but um yeah go

subscribe to him I actually watched this halfway through um go subscribe let's

try to get him to 25 subscribers and third is Bryan and Julius um they have

one upload from three weeks ago there are six subscribers let's go ahead see

if we can make a mark on them finally get them to 15 subscribers and that's

all the shoutouts today hope you guys enjoy don't forget to Like and subscribe

comment down below if you want to shout out

and stay active on my channel I will see you guys in the next video and see you

guys next Sunday for the next shout out so hope you guys enjoyed smash that

subscribe button peace

For more infomation >> SUPER SHOUTOUT SUNDAY!! *FREE SHOUTOUT SERIES* *WINNERS* - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nikah Se Pehly Mangetar Ko Dekhna Haram Hai? Urdu|Hindi|Wazaif Us saleheen| ka wazifa - Duration: 5:04.

Kiya Nikah Se pehly Mangetar ko dekhna haram hai?? Mard or aurten shadi se pehly ye poori video dekhin...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét