Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 29 2017

Let's try this!

Oh wow this looks amazing!

Haisai! (Hello in Okinawan)

- This is Cathy Cat! - This is Haruna from Okinawa.

Let's enjoy Okinawa.

Where are we today?

Cathy you said you wanted to eat a lot of Okinawan food

so we came to the CHU-BAR a restaurant near kokusai street

Not YOUTUBER but CHU-BAR. Why Chubar?

In Okinawan that means "a strong person"

A strong person!

So we can enjoy a lot of Okinawan food.

Let's have Sushi and nice fresh fish.

Let's go!

Oh wow that's an impressive entrance.

Wow they really went all out with the decoration.

It's a samurai armor and it's huge!

Hello staff, sorry we were distracted.

We'll have a look around.

There are so many types of alcohol here. - And lots of Okinawan Aomori

It's a huge selection.

Wow! I want to sit right at this table!

Yeah, let's!

Let's get this one.

Excuse me!

What can I get for you?

Please give us your Okinawan food recommendations!

Excuse me. Here we are.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Oh Umibudou!

Little and cute.

How do you eat these?

You dip them into Ponzu sauce.

The grapes of the ocean...

It does look like grapes!

I wonder what it tastes like. Do I drench it in sauce or just lightly dip?

Just dip.

How is it?

This is such an interesting texture.

I can hear you squish the grapes.

Is it good. - Yeah!

I thought it was gonna be like harder and you have to bite a lot on it.

But you bite them and they get super juicy.

That's so cool.

I want to eat them too!

Ma-san means delicious in Okinawan

- Ma-san - Ma-san means tasty!

- Oishii, Masan!

What is this? Is it like a side snack.

You enjoy it before your meals.

Glad you like it.

It's hard to tell what's inside the grapes. Tastes like the ocean.

Here is Shima Rakkyo.

It looks tasty. What does it mean in English? Shallot?

Have you tried this before? - Not at all.

It's a type of onion and really tasty.

So it's a snack to have with alcohol. - Exactly.

Yum!

It has a nice crisp bite to it.

The katsuo fish flakes go well with it, and it has a taste by itself. Nice.

And it tastes even better with this.

Nice. I think I can have more helpings.

Is it good? - Yes.

Perfect.

Next?

This is an Okinawan queen snapper.

We call it Akamachi

Akamachi queen snapper.

These have been freshly caught in Okinawa.

Yum.

Tasty!

It's so tender.

It's so fresh and it doesn't have a fishy taste at all.

It's super tasty.

Here we go.

This looks AMAZING!

There is Okinawan tuna.

I will start with that one.

The color of the fish looks so beautiful.

The color looks different from the tuna I usually eat.

It's almost see-through.

That's amazing and the color looks so vivid.

Let's try it.

Yum!

YUM!

It melts!

It melts away its so tender.

This is so good!

Director: I'll have the Japanese Spanish mackerel then

The meat is so thick.

In Okinawa you get nice thick slices of sashimi.

It's so thick!

He seems to like it!

This is...

This goes down so well.

It does!

The marbling in the meat is really sweet.

Excuse me, here is the next dish...

Oh wow this looks so pretty! A whole ensemble.

So beautiful!

Let's try it!

As I expected. When using the fish for sushi it's really tasty.

The fish meat is so sweet.

Here is another Okinawan speciality. Goyachanpuru.

Goya-chanpuru!

I heard that these bitter melons are a famous vegetable of Okinawa.

You also have so many colorful vegetables and carrots in there.

And Island-Tofu.

Island Tofu? - A special Tofu of Okinawa.

What's different from a normal Tofu and Island Tofu?

The taste is closed inside really well.

It's very rich and a bit harder than normal tofu.

It's harder?

Yes and that's why it has a nice texture.

It's healthy and fills your stomach up well.

That's good for you daily diet. - It is.

I heard that Goya melon is really bitter...

I am a bit scared ....

So I shall start with the bitter melon.

It's not that bitter at all. - Really?

It has a hint of bitterness but it has soaked up the flavor of the meat. That's tasty!

I wonder what the tofu is like.

Wow it's hard.

Especially if you come from abroad you get this:

It's not that easy to lift up tofu with chopsticks!

But this one is totally fine.

Even if you squish it, it doesn't fall apart.

Let me have this.

Yum!

How is the taste?

It has soaked in all the flavors!

I think I could eat lots of this. Here I come. - Me too!

I will pile this up. - I like it too.

Goya bitter melons contain lots of vitamin C.

They are good against summer fatigue too and good for your body.

This is Japanese black Wagyu, Japanese beef.

This looks SO GOOD!

The outside has been grilled a little and the inside is...

still soft and rare.

This looks great.

YUM!

This is so soft! - You look so happy!

I feel a lot stronger now.

I have become a CHU-BAR now!

I am the CHU-BAR!

From a western perspective, it looks like a small portion

but it contains so much flavor.

Next one is...

Oh WOW!!!

Here is our Wagyu beef steak.

I just asked her and she said this is 100% Okinawan Wagyu beef.

100% Okinawan beef.

!!!

YUM! - It looks so soft!

This is wow.

It's really crunchy on the outside and then inside it's so juicy.

And there is so much flavor in this!

This is really high meat! It's amazing how good this tastes.

It looks good.

Yum!

Yum!

Why do people in Okinawa eat so much steak?

We say steak closes the stomach. We have it after drinks and all.

After drinks steak?

This is so good.

Director: Wow this is good.

Right!? Told you!

What's special about Chu-bar?

We write our name chu-bar, strong person.

So our theme is "strong things".

Since Okinawa is part of Japan we thought of strong things

So we picked things that people from here and abroad connect with strength.

That's why we have several samurai armor here

What's a bit rare here too is, that on the upper floor, it's all kept in bamboo mats

So you can look down from the tatami mats

Upstairs more than 30 people can sit together on bamboo mats

So big groups and people with kids come here a lot as well.

Many people enjoy it here.

We also pick fish that has been freshly caught here in Okinawa.

We also pay attention to get high quality Japanese beef for our Wagyu

We would be happy if people from abroad came to visit too.

What do people from abroad order the most when they come here?

Sashimi, Nigiri or the meat is popular.

Awamori is a famous alcohol in Okinawa.

We also have big jugs of quality awamori here

And then lots of other good alcoholic drinks as well.

We have many more traditional Okinawan dishes on our menu

I would be happy if people came here to try it!

Thanks so much!

Well done for a whole day!

Yum!

This visit was so tasty and fun!

I enjoyed this. What was your favourite?

My favorite was the Wagyu slices we had. - Those were good.

Cathy what was your favourite?

Sorry, It was the wagyu steak. I wanted to say chan-buru but ....

Wagyu won. After that I would say Chanburu!

Sashimi and Sushi was good too right!

I saw a lot of fish that you don't see in Tokyo. That was interesting!

There are types of fish you can only eat here.

That's definitely my recommendation. Mentioning fish, do you have a recommendation?

There is one more place I can recommend you!

Next you should visit the fish market! - Fish market? Ok I put that on my list

There are many fish there, so it will be a lot of fun and look tasty!

Wow!

Guys, please leave a comment of what looked good to you!

When you come to Okinawa, we can recommend you this place the CHU-BAR

especially if you want to enjoy Okinawan food.

Oh didn't they say something about your picture?

That's right! I loved the steak on this menu so much that

they actually made a menu page with my picture on it!

You will be super lucky if you spot it!

Be sure to order the exclusive Ask Japanese steak when you come!

Give it a go. I am so happy they did that!

If you get the chance to eat it, please put it on your SNS or Instagram

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, add the hashtag #askjapanese

and put it up please!

Give it a try!

If you do that I shall love you forever!

Those were lots of Okinawan MUST-TRY foods!

We had so much to eat! - It was so good.

So if you are curious about Okinawan food, be sure to visit Chu-bar

they've been really nice to us.

Mentioning that, we also went to find Okinawan gifts today!

Be sure to check out that video. We will put a link somewhere for you.

Check it out!

That was a feast! Thank you!

For more infomation >> 5 MUST-TRY FOODS IN OKINAWA. OKINAWAN DELICACIES GALORE! - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester United 1 – Tottenham 0 Highlights | Premier League | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Manchester United 1 – Tottenham 0 Highlights | Premier League | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

most fun android apps 2017 by AllTipsInOnePlace - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> most fun android apps 2017 by AllTipsInOnePlace - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

கமல் குடும்பத்தை பிரிக்க சிம்ரன் செய்த கேவலத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | News - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> கமல் குடும்பத்தை பிரிக்க சிம்ரன் செய்த கேவலத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | News - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

watch the full video - Duration: 0:32.

hello youtube people

today I do not bring a crack anime crack

I just want to say some things

on october 30 I will bring a video of osu on my main channel and on the 31st I upload a video of SA-MP on the day and another of gta at night

I also ask that you subscribe to this channel, make very good videos, please support it

and in the comment box that video you want me to make, a anime crack or a nightcore

well I hope we advance in this channel

and if you like gta videos subscribe to my main channel, I say goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét