Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Hey audience!

All Is Hell That Ends Well is actually the first Two Steps From Hell track that ever

heard so I hope you enjoyed it.

I really depend on patron support to make videos like this so if you'd like to help

me out too, head on over to my Patreon where you can get some cool stuff.

I upload new videos on Fridays so be sure to SUBSCRIBE and I'll see you in the next

one.

See ya!

For more infomation >> All Is Hell That Ends Well by Two Steps From Hell (Piano) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

למה לא הייתי פעילה ביוטיוב? |קיראו תיאור| - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> למה לא הייתי פעילה ביוטיוב? |קיראו תיאור| - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

FESTIVE AS F*** ft. AARON (VLOGMAS DAY 1) - Duration: 17:17.

Chase: I'm so glad you're gonna be joining me for Vlogmas this year. I'm super excited!

But... Umm... There seems to be a problem.

It's not christmas'e in here how, how about we change that. *snaps*

There you go! There you have

Hey Aaron, what a beautiful... Woah [Aaron] What's up, what's up?

[Chase] Oh!

Look at this!

*Intro music*

[Chase] We need, to decorate this house, but i don't have the package for the lights yet.

Open your legs.

[Aaron] Why don't we go back to my place and do the... *squeaky noise*

[Chase] *laughs*

It's focused and then it done. Hmm [Aaron] Get some focus, focus.

[Chase] Hey, it's Vlogmas and... It's not focused whatever.

We're going to... [Aaron] *singing* Dah dah dah dah rah dah dah dah]

[Chase] You see how unfocused that is.

Hello! It works now! I'm so clear, I love this camera. I just don't like that the focus takes some time.

I have something on my face but it's like blood. I don't know what it is.

We're going to the dollar store so, we can Christmas decorate!

[Aaron] *singing* I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one tran I need.

[Chase] It's me! [Both] *laugh*

[Chase] Like, okay, we're cheating because there are Christmas decorations back there but, that, was for my Christmas cards, okay?

The Christmas cards, there.

1000, not crazy at all.

[Aaron] That's like at least 10. It's a lot. *laugh*

*chuckle*

[Chase] Thanks daddy, we're going. When Aaron got here, he was like huffin and puffin.

Cause, he was like, Mike was in the elevator. So he had to take the stairs.

Aaron doesn't take the stairs. What are you looking for? [Aaron] My phone.

[Chase] That'd be a good idea. Why is the wire tied it to your bag?

[Aaron] It's plugged to my phone! Oh my god, you're brilliant!

[Chase] I'm about to be a millennial.

We're going to the dollar store.

*singing*I don't want... *stops* Do you have your camera on you? [Aaron] Chase!

[Aaron] Do you, think we've been waiting all day for this package?

[Chase] That might be the package that has your Christmas gift in it.

[Aaron] It's heavy.

I feel like it could be both. *door slam*

[Chase] Let me look. [Aaron] Can I look?

[Aaron] Hey Chase. [Chase] Hey, hey Aaron [Aaron] What's more obnoxious then one vlogger?

[Chase] Two? [Aaron] Two!

*random noise in a random rhythm*

[Chase] This elevator, I like it's moving when... What's that? [Aaron] What?

[Chase] I'm kidding! *laughing*

[Chase] Oh my god, it feels so good that it's Vlogmas and we're outside and we're vlogging.

[AaronI love the cold air.

[Chase] Also I love that I have a tripod I don't even fuck, who looks at me now. So we are going to the dollar store.

[Aaron] I had a dream that we went to a dollar store together. [Chase] It was only just a dream. Slowly people starting to... *laugh*

*music*

[Chase] Ouhh... Oh my god, copyright infringement fuck. There's music in this. So we're just gonna Christmas shop a little bit.

We're gonna some stuff for me house and then we're gonna decorate. Yeah. (I'm so excited. Oh my god, there's new year's stuff too. Already like, we get it you vape?

Hey Aaron look at that cart, oh my god. Are you vlogging?

It's like the same thing. Look at that kart. Mmm. Look at that, look at that.

Oh my god, that's not vegan. That's not vegan. [Aaron] Your mother's not vegan. [Chase] Your mother.

[Chase] What did you find?

[Aaron] Would you like, some classic. Christmas tunes? [Chase] How much is it?

[Aaron] Casse noisette, look how terrifying it is. I don't know.

[Chase] Ah... C'est Noël, on fête. That one.

So they don't have that much stuff but I think we got a lot, right? [Aaron] You have no idea, between that and what you have at home.

[Chase] Yeah, cause, I want to decorate my walls and stuff. [Aaron] Yeah

[Chase] We'll just go do one more round just to see if there's anything else that's ugly that I can put on my walls.

Also it's very hard to vlog and not look at myself with his camera cause, I'm so used to my other camera, where I'm looking at myself all the time.

Did you know that Aaron's gay? *lauging*

[Chase] Oh, no hold on. That, no I don't want that that scares and I won't be able to sleep at night.

This, like whatever this. Casse noisette. Whatever.

Peace, hope or joy

Which ones more like white girl?

[Aaron] Joy. Joy is more basic.

That's the one. [Chase] That's the one!

Female to hohoho. Definitely, did not notice this before, here's a bunch of christmas dvds, they're all in french, oh my

god, babe in toilet? babes in toyland. Oh that's an english. Bébé. Christmas Carol, the bible! Oh my god, Aaron

[Aaron] Stop, tag yourself on that guy. [Chase] Oh my... *laughs*

[Aaron] You'll be that guy.

[Chase] Why am i whipping someone ? That's you, no,

that looks like you. I'm whipping you. [Aaron] Oh there's a person that looks like he's, like, like actually about to uh...

[Chase] Oh my god i don't want to watch this, but i feel like

I watched that in grade five and then they told us that

we had to do an assignment and check the bible i was like "it's against, my religion" they were

like, "oh okay" they believed me i didn't have to do the thing!

What is it for ? [Aaron] I don't know, some kinky shit

[Chase] Oh, mike ink. Some glitter. Oh my god."Have yourself a merry little christmas" i wish it said...

*some hysterical laughter and overall weird noises*

[Chase] ...Same. Oh shit there's so much stuff here, yes, yes! It's ugly.

I hope the cats don't eat this.

They probably will. So I just tried to get that shirt off and I couldn't get it and I wish that Aaron

was filming me because... Do exactly how i did... I did it and it like

fell, it flew.

Oh my god for your car, get that for your mom, the eyelashes and...

[Aaron] She already has it !

Do you remember how painful this shit was ?

[Chase] Oh my god, crazy carpets! we should?

[Aaron] [?] ... painful !

[Chase] Right but, we should do it, because it was so fun. I keep putting the camera like, on your dick

[Aaron] Those things are horrible

[Chase] No, the crazy carpets are amazing, and...

Okay, here's a question for everyone did you guys had this when you were younger ? Crazy carpet...

[Aaron] If you're in Québec it's called "tapis magie" [Chase] Tapis magie... Oh yeah

*at the loud shop speaker* Um can, you shut up french people, fuck

*loud as fuck french song on the speakers, people laughing*

This copyright infringement. [Aaron] Hi, my name is 23 pilots, this is my new song.

[Chase] You mean 23... 27 airplanes ? [Aaron] 27 airplanes.

*aaron mimes playing* [Chase] It's so tuned

It's vintage hunty

*dancing and huming a song*

[Aaron] I don't think you got enough christmas stuff [Chase] Nooo...

Hi! *laughs*

[Cashier] So... Christmas is coming, right ? [Chase] It is ! *laughs*

[Aaron] Daddy Claus [Chase] We got the ugliest stuff

[Cashier] No, it's not ugly! [Chase] Oh, it's ugly

[Cashier] I'll have this one [Aaron] Don't humor him

[Chase] Yeah *laughs*

My god there's glitter all over your jacket [Aaron] Great.

That's a disaster. [Chase] The [?] cost seventy six dollars when I came for halloween, when I went to decorate for halloween. I kept

all the decorations though i didn't throw them out, for next year. How, much was my bill, Aaron ?

[Aaron] Too many, it was too many. [Chase] Ninety one dollars. It's worth it though. It's for vlogmas.

Hey, we're home! [Both] Daddies.

We are in the nude. We're wearing some really cute shorts which we can't show you

because for some reason, a medium which

is what we wear is really small in these ones, so it's really tight and really taking everything.

So we bought some shirts we're gonna turn into some crop tops, and we're gonna wear them and we're, gonna decorate.

[Aaron] Imma showing them like a little close.

[Chase] A little close up.

Let's show, this. Oh,

yeah. Oh, oh

I love that ZOOM

[Chase] If i bend over you could literally see my butt crack. Demonetize me. [Aaron] I don't even need to bend

[Chase, singing] I want a lot for christmas, we're...

We're gonna listen to christmas music while we decorate so y'all gonna get some like interesting uh-uh-uh

Christmas music. Come on, the one that I showed you before. [Aaron] Some royalties free tunes coming your way

[Chase] Yeah, let's go!

*music, no other sounds*

[Chase] The tree...! Looks how fucking sad this looks!

*music*

[both singing]

*music*

So i'm on my phone, I should've brought my camera but I have to go get Zuzia's dog downstairs cause

They're here and i have to like just watch the dog and I literally... *laughs* I put my pants on so I'm not like completely naked

But i'm gonna go pick up the dog, but this is what I literally looks like

*music*

[Chase] Masza ! [Aaron] She's mine

*music*

Was that not in focus ? No !

*music*

[Aaron] Masza Claus !

[Chase] She looks... alert

*music*

[Aaron] Trans gone wild

*music*

[Chase] You like the skell ? [Aaron] I can't zoom in that fast !

[Chase] Okay, we're gonna have a zooming contest. One two three

[Chase] Can you send me that clip ?

[Aaron] It's not done yet

[both singing that famous tune i can't remember]

[Chase] I think i took a picture ! So the tour, my sweetnesses starts in my room, we have

The new podcast wall for december

Also i know this is annoying but deal with it oh this light is on. I'm alert. So we're gonna go with every little detail

So right there: mistletoe, kiss me, come here

Thank you [Aaron] Your face is so soft ! [Chase] Baby

And then, we have the cat wall here, and i had to put lights around the puss. You can

be like one of those you know, like... sexy like wheel fortune?

And the bows of course, we have the bow here given to us by Shaun and Tasha,

and we have the beautiful snowflake over here, aaron! i'm kidding [screams]

Then right behind me, we have another

Sparkly, light ease of wall, oh look at that sexy outfit though?

*aggressively zooms in*

I was looking for the zoom

What's next, what's next, this way this way this way; that's last of course so, we have this really, ugly like

Merry christmas that's crooked [Aaron] Oh my god it glows because of the blue light, it's literally [?]

[Chase] Oh my god you're right!

[Aaron] You know minnie puts (?) at night? No? [Chase] Oh my god. What does that say Aaron ?

[Aaron] Who needs Santa, I've got grandma [Chase] *screams*

[Aaron] Granny Ross. [Chase] Granny Ross. There "hohoho", we have the skell. Iconic. This like, frosty, that looks like he has a secret

It's like, hun, and then here of course. How could I miss this. This is the merry chris... merry chris ?

Merry CISMAS! What ! [Aaron] Oooh shit ! [Chase] C.I.S.

[Chase] And then the main event the.... trans Christmas tree! Holy shit look how glowy it looks!

It is pink, and blue, if the blue, whatever, light up... there you go

*Chase singing Time Of My Life*

Ask, you with your artistic eye [Aaron] Which eye ? [Chase] *screams* headphone users, beware

[Aaron] Are you going to show the ugly Santa ?

[Chase] How my goodness, how... how dare... how dare...

[Chase] Hey, Santa, do you watch me while I SLEEP ? [Aaron] What do you want for christmas?

You wanna this packs of smokes? I'm sorry *both seems to die with laughter*

[Chase] Oh my god that zoom, hello! I need to do some weights, so that all of vlogmas I can, hold this camera

[Aaron] Seriously you're gonna have one really muscular arm

[Chase] And of course there's a reef on top cause that's where we... it's not even centered, it's off-center everything is not centered.

Oh, and there's lights around the tv, and this is like... are those lights supposed to be hanged like that?

[Aaron] Iconic. Hmmm uh, I suppose so.

[Chase] Look at that ass mmm. Thank you so much for joining me on day one of vlogmas. [Aaron] Get ready.

[Chase] Get ready, yeah rive up these engines! [Aaron] You better watch out you [Chase] You better not pout!

[Aaron] What ?

[Chase] I'm telling you why i sent it... Is this not how the song goes ?

[Aaron] Oh no I thought you said something about crying...

[Chase] *singing* You better not pout, you better not shout, you better not cry I'm telling you... [Aaron] *starts beatboxing*

[Chase] That's not how it works.

I don't know I feel like I put everything in day 1, like I don't even know, day 2 is gonna be like...

[Aaron] It's going to be us...

Last year I kept saying all this vlog is boring I'm sorry but people really liked it because they, were like... like they

followed me. Oh and Masza's here ! [Aaron] How she, she's just waiting to be held!

[Chase] Lil' baby. [Aaron] Our daughter.

[Chase] Zuzia's daughter, it's not our dog, we don't live together, we should [Aaron] We should.

[Chase] We may or may not have a couple of sleepovers planned for december. [Aaron] A couple. [Chase] A couple.

We're a couple...... of FAGGOTS

Anyways, thank you so much for joining, I'm really excited for this year's vlogmas, I am like

I've been preparing for this for like a week. Last year it was like a spur of the moment i was like?

Oh it's the first, should I do this? I was like, "okay i'm gonna do it"

This year i'm not just jumping in hunties, I'm ready. I am ready for this

[Aaron] Nice. Last year i did one vlog, this year, I'm gonna do one a week.

[Chase] You did a couple vlogs actually [Aaron] Yeah two? I think maybe two or three.

I'm going to try and do it again. This year, one a week. [Chase] Yeah. So Aaron's going to do one a week so go follow his channel

Aaron Ansuini. That's his channel. [Aaron] Oh, bae!

[Chase] I know I've never like actually promoted you! [Aaron] I just sort of show up [Chase] You're just always in my vlogs. Go follow Aaron.

Cause he's gonna do Vlogmas one a d... week. [Aaron] Once a week yeah, like the summary of the week.

Entertaining enough. [Chase] And we may or may not have something really planned. This week.

That's gonna be really awesome. [Aaron] It's gonna be cool. [Chase] It's gonna be cool. Can't wait

Thank you so much for joining us, I had a lot of fun i'm so glad that it's decorated, I actually festive as FUCK!

And i feel so close to you guys right now

Alright if you have any suggestions on anything you'd like me to do during vlogmas, last year I got my nipple pierced!

No longer have my nipple pierced. Wrong nipple. Whatever. Long story.

[Aaron] You said close so...

[Chase] OH! let me know. Masza, Aaron and I

say thank you. [Aaron] From our family to yours. Happy holidays [Chase] From our family to yours. Have a swell and think of bee. Love you. [Both] Bye!

Just hear those sleigh bells ring a, ling ding ding ding a ling ding, ah, my ding dong ding, oh!

[Aaron] That sounds like your dick

[Chase] Oh my... [Aaron] *laughs* Wha...

[Chase] You just looks like... In the nineties

[Aaron] Yes, when you don't know what it's gonna look like

[Chase] Like in the nineties I just found a camera and I just got it developped,

that somebody's taking a picture and you didn't understand angles, this is what that picture looks

[Aaron] Like you ask someone "could you take a picture of us" "sure" and it's like fucking 12 feets of blank space

[Chase] Why? you look like Ash

[Aaron] Wow, we're all the same to you

[Chase] You know it's not that bad of a picture. I would actually post this. [Aaron] Oh I like it. It kinda looks like we actually took it, again, in the 90s.

For more infomation >> FESTIVE AS F*** ft. AARON (VLOGMAS DAY 1) - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel珠海] 新海利海鮮城!¥84蚊珠海飲茶!南瓜酥!燒賣皇!排骨蒸陳村粉!韭菜豬紅湯!葵花包!Zhuhai Travel 2017 - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel珠海] 新海利海鮮城!¥84蚊珠海飲茶!南瓜酥!燒賣皇!排骨蒸陳村粉!韭菜豬紅湯!葵花包!Zhuhai Travel 2017 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Eat Filipino Snacks - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> Japanese Eat Filipino Snacks - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

снайпер-нимфоман_и_демоман_смоллетт_в_поисках_пиццы.пердолет.яга - Duration: 3:14.

Sn.: I banged every girl in the world!

One more cutie!

Dem.: FFS! Calm down!

I am not your cutie!

Sn.: What?

Aaah, I'm sorry, mate! Dem.: Let's go get PPizza!

Sn.: Let's roll! Dem.: Need a fartplane here!

Hea.: Ayem HEEERE!!! Dem.: Do you know where is PPizza?

Hea.: (clarifying) Pizza? Dem.: Yeah!

PFFuck it! Full sPPeed ahead!

Sn.: (getting a little bored)

Dem.: You fucker! You farted!

Sn.: Hey, Demoman! Dem.: What?

Sn.: (in a fight stand) I'm a NINja!

Dem.: You're not a ninja, you're an idiot! Sit fucking still!

Sn.: Look what I can do!

Straight up nut punch! Dem.: My cock!

What business do YOU have here? Sp.: Sniper!

I require your piss shoes! Sn.: What?

Sn.: Can I have my shoes back? Sp.: I'm afraid not.

Sn.: Give 'em back! Sp.: No!

Sn.: Give 'em back or I'll grind your nuts into peanut butter!

Dem.: Would you calm the fuck down? Sp.: You shut up there, you blAAck!

Dem.: What?... Fucking racist!

(Russian "негр" is connotationally very different from the N-word and is considered normative, scientific even)

Hea.: Uh-oh! (runs out of fuel)

Sn.: Good fucking job.

Sp.: All in a day's work. Dem.: Is everyone OK?

Sn.: We're fine! Hea.: We're not!

Dem.: Why, what's wrong? Hea.: Ayem DED!

Sp.: Where are we? Sn.: I don't fucking know!

Dem.: Guys! PPizza coming up!

(Sn. and Sp. cheer) Dem.: Let's go!

Dem.: Soldier? Sol.: YAAGAA

(look up "Jaguar (beverage)" Wikipedia article for the information about that)

Sp.: aAa! (clears his throat) And?

Sol.: (barf attack)

Dem.: Oh, you fucking bitch!

Sn.: (spits out in disgust) Sp.: How disgusting!

Hea.: My fists are made of Stalin! Sol.: What?

Impersonator: (with Stalin's accent) Shoot to death! (Stalin attack)

Sol.: Soldier down! (goes down) Dem.: Let's go!

Sn.: There's the pizza! Sp.: Finally!

Dem.: In your language, eat

(eager consumption of pizza ensues)

Sn.: Wave goodbye to your slim figure! (everybody laughs)

Several hours after the pizza

Sp.: That is a diet I call "Green elephant"!

Sn.: Let's have a poop!

(Look up "Green Elephant". Although no, don't look it up)

For more infomation >> снайпер-нимфоман_и_демоман_смоллетт_в_поисках_пиццы.пердолет.яга - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

ベトナムのYUMMYでピリ辛ラーメンを175円で食べた【第558話】 - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> ベトナムのYUMMYでピリ辛ラーメンを175円で食べた【第558話】 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya) - Duration: 3:05.

Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya)

For more infomation >> Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

DRUNKING DANCE | MỸ TÂM - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> DRUNKING DANCE | MỸ TÂM - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 | New Amazing Lip Art Ideas December 2017 | Part 1 - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 | New Amazing Lip Art Ideas December 2017 | Part 1 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

DONT LET DISCOURAGEMENT BIND YOU! | PRAISE GOD!!! - Duration: 20:45.

hey everybody how are you I pray you are blessed I don't know where you are

across the globe so it could be morning it could be a me

it could be noon it could be nighttime for you wherever you are

across the globe I just want to share with you what the Lord had placed on my

heart and then pray for what it is that the Lord placed on my heart amen and so

I wanted to address the spirit of discouragement

I know oftentimes people get discouraged whether it is discouragement that has

been brought on about about from people who have done things to them to

discourage them maybe people have disappointed you

maybe circumstances have not gone the way that you think they should have been

but the Lord was just dealing with me and letting me know that discouragement

is trying to rain heavy upon God's people and so I want to encourage you

with Psalms chapter 40 and Psalms chapter 40 says I waited patiently for

the Lord and He inclined unto me and heard my cry what you have to know and

understand is that if you wait patiently on the Lord he will incline unto you and

hear your cry no matter what you are facing no matter what you are going

through God is hearing your cry God sees Amen where other people may not see or

other people may not care about what you are going through what you're facing and

even the enemy's attacks against you God sees and he hears your cry amen and then

it says and he brought me up up also out of a horrible pit out of the miry clay

and set my feet upon a rock and established my goings this means that

when you call unto the Lord you fix your eyes to be able to say okay God I know

that things have come towards me to discourage me but instead of me doing

those things that have cut aiding in and feeding into those things that have come

to discourage me I'm going to cry unto the Lord speak to the Lord go into

secret place with the Lord and then I know

he'll hear my cry and he will bring me out of the horrible pit and out of the

miry clay and he will set my feet on a rock and established my goings and we

have to get to a place where we know that see this the psalm is he knew that

he said okay I'm going through a lot I'm doing a lot I'm seeing a lot I'm

experiencing a lot I'm a distraught I am a discouraged you don't even know the

half of what I've been through is what the psalmist was saying and he said but

I waited patiently on the Lord and he inclined his ear unto me and heard my

cry and he brought me out of this pit he placed my feet on a rock and he has

established my goings and so it's discouragement is a trick of the enemy

to get you to not see where God is truly trying to take you do not allow the

spirit of discouragement to sway you left or to sway you right but continue

to move forward with what God has called you to do continue to trust that God has

a plan for you continue to trust that God will not lead you astray and that

God will not hurt you and that God will comfort you when the enemy tries to

bombard you with her amen and so don't allow the spirit of discouragement to

arise but know that you can always go to God know that you can always say Lord

you see this Lord you see my situation so Lord as the psalmist has said I know

you will take me out of the miry clay place my feet upon a rock and

established my goings and so that's a declaration you should make and say Lord

establish my goings whenever the enemy tries to bring discouragement your way

say Lord established my goings and you say I know this is going on

I know so-and-so said this about me I know this person's jealous of me I know

whatever the case may be but Lord your word says that you established my goings

and so lord I know that the enemy wants me to receive discouragement but lord I

receive that you will establish my going and then it says and he has put a new

song in my mouth even praise unto our God many shall see it in fear and shall

trust in the Lord you have to get to a point where discouragement is not an

disappointment is not an option but you will allow the Lord to put a song in

your heart yes you you had to cry your tears too to explain your situation to

the Lord well yes you had to pour yourself forward to the Lord you had to

pour your heart out to the Lord but that was only so he can do his job that was

only so he can handle the rest not amen and so you go to the Lord he

establishes your goings Amen and he puts a song in your heart you don't harbour

with all that stuff you don't go leaving the house all sad long faced off Oh Matt

all discouraged oh the devil beat me up today no don't allow the devil to beat

you up don't allow the devil to place the Scourge we see people sometimes when

they they feel like the devil beat them up

only if they deny God no the devil is beating you up when you walk in a place

of discouragement if your posture is discouragement if your posture is defeat

then the devil has beat you up and you don't want to be in a place where you

are allowing the devil to beat you up it reminds me of hallelujah it reminds me

of a little David he had he volunteered to fight this giant named Goliath amen

and so Goliath was intimidating some people would say or even try to

purposefully intimidate David but David said who is this uncircumcised

Philistine you're not about to discourage me you are you think you're

coming to defeat me but what you don't realize is in my day in my pastime I

don't kill some wild animals so you are all giant our light work and that is

what you have to get like in the spirit towards the enemy and say you o enemy

our light work because the Word of God says and begin to repeat the Word of God

you can't settle for the trick of the enemy to discourage you because guess

what discouragement brings about sorrow and sorrow brings about feeling unworthy

and then you always want to wallow in mess and then you begin to call yourself

just a filthy rag and then once you think you're just a filthy rag

you start not doing stuff you stay at home stay sleep all day never do

anything you don't want to be a Christian no more

and so discouragement is an open door for so many other things and that's why

the enemy tries to make it look so subtle because if he makes it look

suddle people will be like oh I'm just discouraged today oh this just

discouraged I thought this is this is so I got discouraged no we don't have place

for that we don't have place for that any time you feel yourself about to get

discouraged you go to the Word of God and begin to declare the Word of God

every time you feel discouraged amen and so it says that he put a new song in

your mouth even praise unto our God many shall see it and fear is your trust in

the Lord and so when the enemy tries to put you in that place of discouragement

what you have to do is you have to receive the song of the Lord that the

Lord is trying to place in your heart remember whenever the enemy tries to

deposit something in someone the God wants to deposit something in you also

which one will you choose the song of the Lord or the defeat of the enemy the

discouragement of the enemy and so rich for that song hallelujah pull in the

spirit Lord give me a song today and begin to sing the song of the Lord begin

to have joy in your heart begin to be that walking billboard of peace and of

hope amen if you the Christian is discouraged

where is the hope for those in the world who don't know Jesus amen amen

and then the next verse says blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust

and respect if not the proud nor such as turn aside until eyes hallelujah make

the Lord your trust don't allow defeat and discouragement when you get

discouraged it actually shows that we have no trust in the Lord discouragement

means that you believe there's no hope for you that you believe that your state

right now is your final state and so discouragement takes away from how

sovereign you believe the Lord to be because God is always sovereign but when

you operate in discouragement and defeat it takes away how sovereign you believe

the Lord to be amen and we should always believe he is completely sovereign and

then it says many Oh Lord my god are they

wonderful works which thou has done and thy thoughts which are uh stored they

cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee if I would declare and speak of them

they are more than can be numbered so then he goes to praise the Lord he's

like I I gotta go to praise You Lord because when I needed you and waited

patiently on you you inclined your ear to me and you heard my cry you heard my

supplication and so and then you gave me a song you took me out of the miry clay

you placed me on the rack you stopped it established my goings you gave me a song

so now my god so now I gotta give you praise I gotta give you praise

I gotta worship you I got a glorify you because you're worthy to be praised amen

and then if we go down a little bit more it says I have preached righteousness

verse 9 says I skip down to verse 9 it says I have preached righteousness in

the great congregation lo I have not refrained my lips o Lord thou knowest I

have not hit the righteousness within my heart I've declared thy faithfulness and

thy salvation I have not concealed thy loving-kindness

and thy truth from the great congregation this one is big because

what the enemy wants to do when he tries to get God's people to walk into a place

of discouragement and defeat he wants people to get to a place where they

refrain from speaking of God's goodness and God's righteousness loving kindness

because it says I have I have not had died righteousness within my heart but I

have declared your faithfulness and salvation I have not concealed thy

loving-kindness and I truth from the great congregation when you are

discouraged you begin to it's like you you you buckle up and you don't speak of

the goodness of God because you don't believe he's good that's why you're

discouraged and that's what the enemy is trying to do to people don't let him

defeat you you look at him he tries to come to you like this giant and bring

these things in your space you just say you uncircumcised philistine my God is

bigger than you you are not a giant compared to my god but what you are is

an uncircumcised philistine we have to quote the Word of God and then it says

withhold not by tender mercies from me O Lord let thy loving-kindness and thy

truth continually preserve me for innumerable evils have come past me

about mine iniquities have taken hold upon me so that I am NOT even able to

look up they are more than the hairs of my head therefore my heart fail with me

and so he's saying this is what's going on around me I'm in a place where I

should be completely defeated I should be acting like I'm defeated I should be

feeling defeated but guess what he says in verse number 313 be pleased O Lord to

deliver me O Lord make haste to help me and let them be ashamed and confounded

together that seek after my soul to destroy it so he goes on to say Lord

this is my case after he has praised the Lord after he has put his supplication

to the Lord and then if we skip down he says let all those that seek thee

rejoice and be glad in thee let such as love thy salvation say continually the

Lord be magnified then he says but I am poor and needy yet the Lord

thinketh upon me thou art my help in my deliverer make no tarrying oh my god and

so he ends this whole thing he starts it off by saying I waited patiently for you

and you heard my cry and then he begins to magnify the Lord and he ends this

whole thing with saying let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in

thee not be defeated not be discouraged no matter what they're going through he

explained everything was going through but he says this is the fact of the

matter let every one rejoice and be glad in God and let such as love thy

salvation say continually the Lord be magnified in everything you do

everything you face let the Lord Jesus Christ head is be mad

defied in and through you let the Lord be mad I'm telling you because then

we'll we go to verse 17 it says but I am poor and needy yet the Lord thinketh

upon me God knows your situation he knows what people have done to you what

people have said about you he knows your childhood situation he knows the

situation get in right now he knows what how your boss tried to get you fired he

knows how the devil tried to discourage you he knows all this stuff and it says

he's looking he he thinketh upon you he sees this stuff he sees it but after all

of that in all of that around all of that and through all of that let the

Lord be magnified is what you are supposed to say let the Lord be

magnified and so I want to encourage each and every one of you guys don't be

discouraged the spirit of discouragement it's trying to take people out it's

trying to take people down and it looks so simple it just looks so small oh I'm

just discouraged as what people say it just looks so small it's so simple and

so so normal people have been acting like that's such a normal thing to go

around discouraged and defeat it but it is not God does not want to discourage

God wants you to trust in him like a never before God does not want you to

operate in this place of defeat but he wants you to know that hallelujah by

faith you overcome the Bible says this is the victory that overcometh even our

faith our faith so it is our faith that gives us victory it is our faith that

allows us to overcome Amen as I want to pray with you right now

hallelujah hallelujah father God in the name of Jesus I just asked that you just

begin to go into the hearts and the lives in the situation of each and every

one of your sons and daughters Lord God I pray right now in the name of Jesus

Christ of Nazareth that you begin to captivate their hearts Lord God that no

matter what situations each and every one of your sons and daughters may be

facing that they will be able to say let the Lord be magnified that they

will be able to shine hallelujah disappointment and discouragement when

it tries to creep up and take over the heart and take over the mind and take

over the lives and that each and every one of your sons and daughters will

stand up against the Giants that the enemy tries to place in their life and

say I will call it uncircumcised philistine exactly what it is and I will

stand halleluiah against it with the authority of God and

let God be magnified in my life and through my life and through my speech

and through my actions Lord I pray in the name of Jesus that you even begin to

comfort those that are mourning God those who are in situations they don't

know how to get through they feel by themselves I pray right now in the name

of Jesus that you begin to captivate each and every one of them gon hold them

and wrap them in your arms God begin to speak to them tonight that send your

ministering angels to minister to them even as they sleep when they wake up

Lord God let them feel your angels around them comforting them let your

Holy Spirit be the comforter that he is to them Lord Jesus in the name of Jesus

I pray God that every single person's situation God that they're going through

that you are using to build them with Lord God I pray that not one person try

to take themselves out of the building process but that they allow you to build

them into the person and the warrior that you have called them to be how they

know you in the matchless and undefeated name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray

a then God is trying to build people remember Romans eight hallelujah Romans

eight and twenty eight it says that all things work together for good of those

who love the Lord were called according to his purpose all things work together

for the good of those that love the Lord were called according to his purpose

what does that actually mean sometimes people quote the scripture all the time

they're like also that means all things gonna work too good but what does it

really really mean it means that that that thing that came to discourage you

God is going to take it to make you stronger that's why you

cannot allow things to discourage you you have to say oh wait this is supposed

to build my strength today I'm not about to fall into discouragement because this

is a test from God because I'm supposed to allow this to make me go from faith

to faith I'm so so loud that's to make me go higher this is not supposed to

make me defeat it mad bitter angry and all this foolery no that's not the plan

of God for your life the plan of God is for everything to work for good how they

do it because you love him and are called according to its purpose amen the

plan of God is for you to rise above and overcome like the scripture said this is

the victory we've overcome by our faith amen and so we need to have that victory

knowing that we've overcome because we have faith not because we're defeated

and discouraged amen and so just know that God is building you whatever it is

he's building you what they said about you he's building you maybe he's

building your character in the midst of them acting characterless and speaking

ill of you maybe God's trying to build your character maybe God's trying to

train you as to how not to talk to people as to how not to deal with people

in the midst of so-and-so being jealous of you maybe God is trying to teach you

not to be jealous of people or he's trying to teach show you these things so

maybe you can grow past it maybe it is teaching you character maybe people

being jealous of you is teaching you how to close your mouth maybe people

speaking against you is teaching you how to be humble maybe lack of finances is

teaching you how to be responsible with your finances or teaching you how to

trust God amen everything is going to work together for good God is going to

bring a testimony out of everything whether it is a test from God

or whether it is something that enemy is trying to throw at you God is gonna work

at all too good for you who loves the Lord and are called according to his

purpose believe it know it and receive it you

have a blessed and prosperous rest of your night in Jesus name. And if you want

to keep up with me of course you can keep up with me right here on instagram

@ShalaynaJanelle or Twitter actually in Janelle Facebook Shalayna Janelle or

ShalaynaJanelle.com . Every Monday morning at 6:00

I am Pacific Standard Time I have the Monday morning manifestation prayer

broadcast every Monday morning at 6 a.m. Pacific Standard Time which is 9:00 a.m.

Eastern Standard Time amen and so that's every Monday morning

you could join me for the Monday morning manna-festation prayer broadcast on

periscope my handle is @ShalaynaJanelle and YouTube I do weekly faith

building ministry discipleship videos on YouTube every week so subscribe to my

youtube channel and that's just Shalayna Janelle everything's related

to now and so you guys have a blessed and prosperous rest of your day today or

night evening morning whatever it is for you across the globe be blessed jesus

loves you I love you too

For more infomation >> DONT LET DISCOURAGEMENT BIND YOU! | PRAISE GOD!!! - Duration: 20:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to become a vegan [CC ENG] كيف تصبح نباتيا - Duration: 7:33.

Hello everyone, my name is Malek and welcome to a new video.

4 years ago when I turned vegan I didn't have a big idea about it, today I have a decent idea about veganism

And this is why I want to share with you 10 ideas to go vegan, after asking me to this video several times.

The first pieace of advice is to infrom yourself more about veganism.

See why you want to be vegan, what your motivation is and what your goals are.

Do you want to be vegan because of the environment, because of the animals, because of your health

or you just want to eat more vegan food and live healthier

So educate yourself so you have more things to motivate you more to achieve your goals.

Documenteries like Earthlings, Cowspiracy, forks over knives or a diet for a new america are available online you can find them everywhere

There are also some videos on YouTube and lots of articles on the internet that can help you with this.

The next point is not to listen to everything you will find online.

There are lots of people on YouTube who promote a certain type of diet or certain believes

There are some people that don't accept vegans who eat cooked food

There are some people that don't accept vegans who smoke or drink alcohol or don't exercise etc.

Keep all of this aside, see what you want to do and what makes you comfortable and what helps you to succeed.

The third tip is to take your time.

There are some people that can go vegan overnight, but there are poeple that need more time to transition.

Take your time, try to reduce your animal product consumption slowly until you leave them all

And if it's possible for you to turn vegan directly, go ahead and feel free to do it.

Just keep in mind that to do a mistake is not the end of the world.

If you ate something that is not vegan, or you didn't know that something is not vegan and you consumed it, it's not the end of the world.

At the end veganism is about doing what you are able to do as best as you can and trying to leave the animal products as much as you can.

If one day you couldn't do that, it's not the end of the world. At least you're doing something that lots of people aren't doing

The fourth point is surround yourself by people that can help you with the transition.

Try to find some vegan or vegetarian friends, with whom you can share some ideas and from who you can learn more things about veganism.

If you didn't find these people in your real life, there are lots of groups on facebook for vegans and vegetarians in the arabic world and in the whole world

You can also fing people on Instagram or other social platforms.

Follow me on instagram and you'll find some things that can help you transitioning, recipes and stuff

Number 5 is to widen your horizont

Quitting animal products doesn't mean that you are depriving yourself from something

When you leave these products you will still have lots of other vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, grains and the list goes on

So try to always think positively and think about the things you can eat and not the things you can't eat.

And to make with the things you have good delicious nutritive food and live your life without deprivation

The 6th I want to talk about is the replacement products.

If the substition products, like tofu and other soy products, vegan meat, are available for you,

you can use them and they will help you with the transition, but if they are not available don't say that veganism is impossible

You can make alomd mylk and rice mylk at home. I have recipes on my channel that I will leabe in the description box

And if you want some other recipes for vegan burger or vegan meat just let me know in the comment section

The 7th piece of advice is not to be afraid to say that you're vegan

If somebody invited you for food or you went to a restaurant or you went to an event

and you find yourself in a situation where you had to say that you're vegan, don't be afraid of people's reaction

Say that you're vegan and that you want to have vegan or vegetarian food

If you're in a restaurant see what they have in the menu and try to make your own vegan food

And if you're going to a restaurant and you know that they don't have vegan food, you can eat before you go there

because at the end when you meet your friends it's about enjoying the time with them and not about the food itself.

So don't be afraid to say that you're vegan if you are in such a situation

The next point is that not everybody needs to know that you're vegan.

Sometimes you find yourself in a situation where everybody knows everything and everybody is asking and throwing some comments

You have the right to answer to these questions, you are convinced of what you're doing and you have lots of information

But if you noticed that the discussion is going in a wrong way and you knat that other person is judging you and the situation is not comfortable

You can stop the conversation, because not everybody should go vegan

The 9th advice is to make your own routine

When you first turn to veganism you'll see that you have to change some habits and that you have to read the labels when you go to a supermarket

that you have to make more research but with the time you'll find out that you're going to the same places and buying the same things

because you know that they are vegan, you'll have your own recipes

you'll know what to eat in certain times depending on your preferences and needs

Give yourself some time and you'll see that you have your routine which can help a lot because veganism is a life style and not a crazy diet

Last bot not least, take it easy

As I said before, veganism is a beautiful lifestyle that allow you to open up your eyes for things that wouldn't have acrossed if you weren't vegan

It's a great feeling to know that you're useful and doing tings that other people aren't aware of

So be easy with yourself and take it easy

These are 10 out of hundrands and thousands of advices that I can give to you

If you still have some questions, of course leave them in the comments down below

I'll try to reach out to you and answer your questions

you can also contact me on instagram or snapchat

In the next video I will give you a list of things that seem to be vegan but they are not

So subscribe so you don't miss any videos and see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> How to become a vegan [CC ENG] كيف تصبح نباتيا - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

【SOUL 獸│新家】裝潢搞定 推:房的事系統家具 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 【SOUL 獸│新家】裝潢搞定 推:房的事系統家具 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

❝NEVER GONNA CATCH ME❞ ⎯ Harley Quinn AMV ❰𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮❱ - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> ❝NEVER GONNA CATCH ME❞ ⎯ Harley Quinn AMV ❰𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮❱ - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Random music tag 🎵 [part 1] - Duration: 4:35.

Hello everybody, and welcome back to my channel.

Today (the day I'm filming, it's November 29th) is a very, very special day.

I mean, you can say that: have you even seen me this happy?

Today I am going to meet my favorite singer Francesco Gabbani.

If you don't know him because you're not Italian, you may know him from the Eurovision

Song Contest.

And, since I am going to meet my favorite singer today, I thought it was a good idea

to do something music related, like a music tag - which is not really called the "Random

music tag" like I wrote on the title, but it has no name, so I just called it "random

music tag".

I will leave you down below the link to the website where I found it.

I was supposed to film this video yesterday, because I usually film on Tuesday, it's

the only day where I have afternoon classes rather than morning classes, but my camera

didn't work.

Let's begin.

1) Favorite band/musician of the moment.

Favorite musician: the one I am about to meet, Francesco Gabbani.

Favorite band...

Fall Out Boy.

I know.

Very different genres, but... that's how I am.

2) One band you always come back to.

The Rolling Stones.

3) Favorite movie soundtrack.

I really love the new... [#blooper]

I really loved the new "Beauty and the Beast"

soundtrack, you know, the one with Emma Watson.

4) What is/are your favorite song(s) of all time?

This is an impossible question, I mean, who could ever choose only one song?

I'll just go with "Let's spend the night together" by The Rolling Stones.

I mean, that piano riff is EVERYTHING.

5) Most embarrassing song on your iTunes.

Well, I don't have iTunes, I use Spotify.

But I don't have only one embarrassing song, I have like a whole playlist that contains

all my dad's favorite songs.

So, yeah, you can imagine, it's like old Italian jams...

Yeah.

6) Top 3 played songs on your iTunes.

Well...

I don't know.

I think they would be "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, "Occidentali's Karma"

by Francesco Gabbani, "My songs know what you did in the dark" by Fall Out Boy, and

probably something by Tini Stoessel.

That's 4.

...doesn't matter.

7) Favorite concert you've attended.

I have never attended any concert.

I live in Catania, nobody comes here.

8) Most underrated musician in your opinion.

I'll just go with Tini Stoessel.

You know, so many people think that just because she used to play Violetta on Disney Channel,

then she is never going to be that famous.

But you know who also was a Disney star?

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato.

And now they're like at the top of the charts, like AT THE TOP.

So just give the girl a chance.

She's doing amazing songs, she's currently recording her second album.

She's about to blow, I know it.

9) Favorite quote or song lyric.

If you follow me on any social media, you would know already.

It's "Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind".

It's from the song "Ruby Tuesday" by The Rolling Stones.

This song describes me so well.

It's really a lifestyle to me.

And I use it also kinda like a shelter, this is why I put it on every social media.

Because I occasionally post covers or short dance videos and... you know how the web works.

Sometimes social medias feel like a talent show.

You post something "artistic" and immediately people go like: "You suck, get outta here!".

And I'm like: "Get out of what?!

This is my Instagram profile, this is not an audition!".

So I put that quote on every social media because I really want people to know that...

I mean, I'm 20 years old now, I know I'm never going to be a famous singer or a famous

dancer, I am studying to become an historian.

But those are my childhood dreams and I'm won't give up on them.

I will keep singing and I will keep dancing, because without those things I would be literally

nothing.

I would literally lose my mind.

So, yeah.

This was it for today, I hope you enjoyed this video.

I'll leave in the infobox all the links to my social medias if you wanna follow me.

And I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Random music tag 🎵 [part 1] - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

TÓPAZ - Janela Errada - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> TÓPAZ - Janela Errada - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

🎁 Top 5 Gift ideas for RV Living under $25 - Duration: 2:42.

In this video we're going to share with you our top five RV gift ideas for under

$25 and we're starting right now

hi and welcome back my name is Aron with 3tailsRV.com if this is your

first time here you should consider subscribing because we are dedicated to

helping you with your RV we provide you of RV accessory if you

use DIY projects tips tricks and other creative stuff so go ahead and hit the

subscribe button and the bell notification icon so that you don't miss

out on anything and with that out of the way let's get on with today's topic

whether it's the holidays birthdays or other special occasions our viewers can

be some of the most difficult people to buy gifts for what do I get them I know

that's why I Laura and I came up with this video of 5 gift ideas for under $25

and before I forget all of the links to the items that we talked about in

today's video are in the description below

number five on our list is the RV travel analysts this will provide your

enthusiasts with miles of use to get them to their next RV destination or to

help them plan their next RV adventure and number four on our list one of the

simplest and easiest gifts that you can provide an RV 'us is an amazon gift card

that way they can get any items that they need for the RV and have it ordered

and shipped to their location number three on our list is the LED flashlight

we prefer to use the headlamp version because gives us hands-free operation

while we're out doing different projects outside number two on our list is a

thermal gun this will provide you temperature readings for food different

equipment around your RV including windows engine compartments tires and

many many more now for the question of the day what are some other useful items

that you can get any RV or for under $25 let us know in the comment section below

because some of the coolest ideas come from you the viewer so go ahead and

connect with others in the comment section below and our number one gift

idea for under $25 is the RV sticker travel map who doesn't want to show off

to the different states that they've been to all right so that about wraps it

up for this video if you know someone that would benefit from watching this

video go ahead and share this video with them if you haven't already done so go

over to three-tails RV comm where we provide other creative contents over

there and remember live simple live free and enjoy the ride thanks for watching

and we'll see you on our next video

For more infomation >> 🎁 Top 5 Gift ideas for RV Living under $25 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Schwarze Löcher: Blick ins Innenleben ihrer Jets - Clixoom Science & Fiction - Duration: 3:36.

Black holes still make us particularly fascinating with major mystery but

simultaneously puzzling are the so-called Radiation the jets are gigantic

matter radiant quasi hot gas fountains, the holes of black universe into

be fired previously knew only one that the processes they arise are complex and very powerfully now is a British research team that

unimaginable managed a look in the middle of the inner life of these jets as it worked well and what research results for us this

the understanding of black holes means now at clicks and science fiction welcome

to get an accurate picture of a black hole is not

So everything that comes near them is swallowed before but the matter collected in the so-called accretion disk

a fast rotating disc and it is this accretion disk

shoots gigantic matter radiate out from many black holes

Vertically into all and these are the so-called jets which one can actually imagine up and down as fontaine

Research teams suspect for quite some time that the Jets probably consist of nickel and iron and

unbelievable

200,000 kilometers per second to all shoot the two-thirds of the speed of light

Unclear however, how exactly created such a jet why is reflected Part of matter and perpendicular shot in all

Now a research team from the university of southampton uk from is a spectacular insight into this enigmatic

matter was possible succeeded rays passing through the X-ray satellite new star of NASA and with the help of telescopes on earth

They were interested in their studies especially for the brightness outbreaks in two systems

The milky way here they stopped the exact time and put it down the outbreaks are first

In the X-ray range to see it is one-tenth of seconds later

In the visible range of light and the British research team also has an explanation for it

fast particles near the black hole radiate x-ray of the visible light

By contrast, their presumption arises after

exempt jazz between these two points

You see the main acceleration region is a size so points the distance between these two gives its calculations after about

30,000 kilometers and absolutely striking have both

studied systems together

That's pretty surprising when you consider that their are very different states and dimensions

But the astronomers astronomer see the mass of black holes as decide then that carries the current

According to research findings

alleged role in how big the main

Acceleration range is in such a jet so Concretely

given the more weight the greater is the respective acceleration area to one of the researchers involved

Post to which we are very excited because it looks like we have a characteristic

scale for the inner life of the jets found this result actually fits with previous studies

supermassive black holes also a time warp had research teams found and here

they concluded a corresponding greater acceleration range when no video

want black holes on the subject and insights on the latest miss this then you press here abo soaking and do not forget the

Close attention to the bell here, continue with and click on it for

Mysterious black hole casts theory about black holes to and otherwise until then

stay tuned

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét