Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 12 2017

This is my second time in Athens, Greece.

I say it out loud and I still can't believe it.

I remember when I was a kid, well not that much.

When I was at school

and I watched in scholar books images of ancient olympic games,

the different greek gods

or the usual Asterix adventures in this lands.

My first time in Athens was in November 2016

when I was accepted as speaker in the WordCamp Athens event.

It was my first and terryfing time speaking in front of 200 people.

but everything went just perfect.

And even I had the opportunity to go around and take some pictures

I missed the idea of shooting a video.

And that's my mission for today. But there is a little problem.

I have only one day to visit all these places.

That's why I can't miss a single minute of the day.

From 08:00 to 09:00 in the morning

is reserved for visiting the fish

and meat market in Athens

and it's already

09:00 in the morning. I'm a little bit late.

I've visited the fish and meat market in Athens

It's 09:36 in the morning

and now I'm going to the Hellenic Parliament

because, according to some tourism guide

on each hour there's a changing guard ceremony.

I arrived early to the changing guard. The tiny soldiers are still there.

The police told me gently

I have to take my pictures from this step.

Because on top of this 2 setps

I'm putting in risk the lifes of the guys with pompons in their feet.

How much is the ticket?

5 euros.

5 euros???

Yes.

Why 5 euros? Is so so cheap!

Yes?

Give me one.

Twenty for you!

- Thank you very much! - Thank you.

I'm already inside the Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro Stadium.

Because "Panathenaic" is also a football team

and it causes some jealousy among the people.

Kallimarmaro means "White marble", because all the stands around the stadium

are made of marble.

Would have cost some money to build all this.

I'm in the stadium and I feel like running

but I just can't do it with this clothes.

But let me see how can I solve it.

Now, I'm ready.

With the same green shorts Fotis borrowed me last week.

Uuuh, I can't see anything.

- Do you know this person? - No.

His name is Wayde van Niekerk. South African, and he ran this 400 meters

in 43,03 seconds.

Do you think I'm able to break that world record?

- Let's see it. - Let's see it?

- Can you please take the time? - Of course.

Perfect!

Ready, set, GO!

I want to thank to all the people who has been supporting me all this time.

Too much sacrifice, hard training, healthy nutrition.

But I've made it!

Thank you very much people, thank you family, go go go!

I'm on schedule.

I have like 50 minutes / 1 hour to have lunch.

I'm going right now, 'cause I'm starving.

Well, beside the table.

I need to recover some energy

I asked only one but it cost 2 euros. And when I said 2 euros in english,

he could misunderstood the phrase. And now I have 2 kebaps

I will have to eat them, because I can't carry the rest in my backpack.

7 years and a half I left Argentina.

7 years and a half without seeing kids asking for money on the streets

Until I got to Athens.

So, I gave my second sandwich to a little girl that was wandering around.

And now I need to hurry up. I must go to the Acropolis before the sunset.

See you later.

10 euros the ticket, and they don't even give you a map guide or something.

Get your life!

Thank you.

Oh boy...

15:25 in the afternoon. There are almost no tourist in the Parthenon

and we have an amazing sun to catch pictures an videos.

certainly the best moment to come,

the last two hours before closing.

An interesting question I have regarding this temple.

Why is not covered to protect it from the rain, hail or other weather inclements

that still keeps damaging this place?

I have no idea.

Behind these people, is the changing guard.

Greeeaaaaaaat!

For more infomation >> Digital Nomad in Athens, Greece - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sense8 Finale Special First Look (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Sense8 Finale Special First Look (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

My Business Story and What YOU Can Learn From My Journey - Duration: 12:16.

- In today's video, I've decided to do something

a little different and share with you my business story,

so everything that I've gone through in the past two years

when I first started my business.

So the ups, the downs, the mistakes, the wins,

the ugly and the pretty,

I'm gonna share it all with you today.

Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Just The Tips.

My name is Trena if you are new here

and I help creative business owners like you

get started on YouTube.

Typically here on my channel, I'll go through, you know,

tips, strategies, advice on how to use YouTube

in your creative business

but I wanted to share with you my business story.

I get asked this quite frequently,

and I feel it's so important for us to be transparent

with our business journey because a lot of the times

we see people being successful, right?

Maybe they have been in business five, six years

and maybe they caught a great break

but we really don't get to hear what goes on

behind scenes and how they got there.

So just a brief recap of my education.

I went to college straight out of high school.

I got a Bachelor's of Science in business

with a concentration in marketing

and a minor in public relations.

I got my full-time gig about six months after that.

I did a few side jobs in radio and I forget where else I was

but I got started working for the Department of Defense

doing some human resource stuff.

It wasn't typical human resource stuff

and it just was not my thing.

It was not a healthy environment.

One good thing that came out of that job though

is they paid for me to get my master's degree in business,

so I also have that as well.

In 2015, after working at my job for five years,

I had my daughter, and while I was off on maternity leave

for four months, I started to realize how unhappy

I really was at that job.

I mean, I knew I was unhappy but having that time off

and dreading going back,

not only because they leaving your baby at home,

or at daycare, not home alone,

but knowing you have to go back.

I somehow fell into the online world of creating courses

and this whole new world that I've never known

and I started to drink the Kool-Aid.

I watched a webinar.

I convinced my husband, "Guess what?

"I'm gonna make the same amount of money

"that I'm making in my current job

"by starting my own business online."

I knew I could do it, just follow the steps.

In December of 2015, I quit my job, walked out the door,

and started trenalittle.com January 1st.

I instantly dug into creating a course

because that's what you're supposed to do.

You're supposed to have a course, create passive income,

followed all of the steps.

I did joint venture webinars.

I did my own webinars.

I did everything they say you should do.

I released my first course in May of 2016

and (crickets chirping)

I think I had six people sign up

and one of them was a friend of mine.

Instantly, I became crushed.

I had spent five months up late working,

creating this content, like really following these steps

and it was a flop.

Also, during that time, I got my first client.

She reached out to me on Facebook

and she wanted to get started right away.

We had our first call, she was excited,

and then dropped off the face of the earth.

Not really, but she couldn't make the next call.

She didn't want to reschedule.

She'd already paid.

All of a sudden she wanted her money back.

I didn't a have a contract in place,

so one mistake that I want you to learn from,

always have a contract in place.

So, after some dispute back and forth,

we dealt through PayPal, that's how she paid.

She ultimately got her money back.

So that was really a learning experience for me.

So then the first six months of my business,

two major fails, right?

Enough to make you question what are you doing.

So in June of that year, I took time off.

We were going to the beach.

It had been a dream of my husband's to go the beach

for two weeks, so we went to the Outer Banks

in North Carolina for two weeks, and during that two weeks,

I had another potential client reach out to me.

We talked on the phone,

we thought about how we were gonna work together,

and she ended up being the lifesaver of trenalittle.com,

not only getting the chance to work with her,

but learning from her,

learning more about the online business world from her,

and really getting in contact with a lot of connections

that she had for me.

So one of my big takeaways for you during that time

is connect with people, whether it's coffee dates

or whether it's through Facebook,

or any way you can connect with other business owners

that are doing online stuff or doing things similar to you

because you're not, you're going to feel alone.

You going to have times where you feel like a failure.

Trust me, there's times every single day

I feel like a failure, but having those people

that I connected with, having those people

that I can reach out to definitely helps keep me motivated.

So after that summer, I really spent time working with her.

Like I said, she got me in contact with some other people

as well to start working with,

and I just kept pivoting my business.

I knew my first course didn't work

so I decided to change it a little bit,

tried to launch it again at the end of the summer,

so in September.

No biters, no bites at all.

So I didn't even forth with the complete launch.

I just scrapped it instantly.

The third launch that I had,

I was getting ready for Black Friday,

and I had a mini-course that I just pulled out

of the full course that I created

at the beginning of the year and pitched that

with I think it was a video idea package,

and that got some traction.

That got me some clients as well, but nothing big,

no big break.

And then in December, it was time to have the baby,

but what was really great is through the connections

from that first client that I had,

not the nightmare client but the dream client,

through her, the connections that I made,

they made other connections

and those people were signing contracts to work with me

as I was having a baby.

So I started 2017 with clients

excited for what was to come, but I had a newborn, right?

So the first three months of 2017 were tough.

Figuring out this new life with a newborn

and a two-year-old, plus we were living in a tiny apartment

since we had sold our house really fast unexpectedly.

So the beginning of 2017 was really tough.

I had clients, but honestly, I probably wasn't working

as hard as I should on those clients.

Just having a baby doesn't mean, you know,

to eat, sleep, and poop.

There's a lot going on.

And in 2016, when it all broke down,

I basically broke even with my business.

Luckily, I wasn't in debt with my business

but I didn't make much money.

So I started to think a lot.

Do I go back to work?

Do I apply for jobs?

What am I gonna do?

Where is this business going?

But one thing that I did know

is that I was willing to change, I was willing to evolve.

And so as you are working with your business

and something is not working, change it up a bit.

Don't get stuck in one thing.

Keep evolving your business.

Keep pivoting.

I love that scene from Friends

where Ross is yelling for Chandler to pivot.

- [Ross] Pivot!

Pivot!

Pivot!

- You just gotta keep pivoting.

Keep seeing what works.

Now here we are at the end of 2017.

I revamped my course that I created in 2016

that I thought I was gonna make lots of money on.

I released it to a select few beta people.

So I reached out to some people

that I knew wanted to do YouTube

that I thought would give me great feedback

and asked them to take part in this course, you know,

for free, as long as they gave me testimonials

and feedbacks.

I reached out to them.

They really helped me craft my content, evolve my content.

So then in the summer, I released that beta program

as the first time, the introductory price of my new program

YouTube Boot Camp, and through that program,

I had some amazing girls.

I was able to really get great feedback from them.

I was able to see some of them release YouTube channels

and they are doing so amazing,

and I would not have gotten to this program idea

had I not gone through all those failures in the beginning

and I wouldn't have got there if I just quit,

if I just went back to work.

It takes a lot of persistence in this online world

and it's tough.

There are days where you are going to struggle.

There are days where you're gonna feel like

you're not doing something right,

and I still have those days, right?

But you need to have people to reach out to.

You need to keep growing and keep learning.

Then in October I took everything that I learned

from those two launches that I had, the beta,

and the introductory course and had my best launch yet.

I've reached my goal number.

It was a five-figure launch and it really made me feel good,

but with that, you also have that quick dip again,

and you think, "Okay. What could I have done better?

"How could I make more money? What's next on the list?

"What's next? What do I gotta do?"

As I continue to grow and evolve my business,

I just want you to understand that

it's not always rainbows and butterflies and unicorns here.

I have bad days.

I have days where I don't want to get out of bed.

I have days where I feel like what am I doing,

scrap this whole thing, I'm gonna go work at a coffee shop.

So as you are growing your business,

as you are figuring out your path

in this entrepreneurial world,

just understand you're not alone,

that sense of failure or that feeling of failure

that you're having, it happens.

The best way you can combat it is find some friends.

I loved doing my weekly accountability

with my business friends.

I have a mastermind that I talk to every month.

Having those people that understand

what you're going through and can give you that support

and can give you, you know, that confidence and say,

"Hey. Here's maybe what you need to change.

"Here's what I think you're doing well."

That is key in succeeding here on business.

And so, I just wanted to share with you my journey.

I want you to know that it's not an easy road.

A lot of people you see being successful,

you're seeing them at step 10 and 11,

whereas you may be at step two and three.

So don't get discouraged,

and don't think you're doing something wrong.

If something's not working, change it up a bit.

Pivot it.

- Pivot!

- Just a little bit to see if a slight tweak can change it

'cause that's really been able to make changes

in my business.

And constantly educate yourself.

You're never going to become an expert in something

because it's constantly changing.

How many times has Facebook changed?

How many times has YouTube changed?

Find other experts to learn from.

As they're learning, you can learn from them as well.

Keep up to date on your field of expertise.

You can't just say, "Hey, I learned everything

"there is about Pinterest," and quit learning.

Pinterest is always changing.

This online world is always changing.

So continue to educate yourself.

My question of the day for you is,

"Where are you having a hard time with your business?

"Is that feeling like a failure, feeling like an imposter?"

Let me know down in the comment section below.

If you like this type of video,

make sure you give it a thumbs-up

and you click that circled subscribe button

because every week I'm posting new videos here

to help you create a YouTube strategy for your business.

Thank you so much for watching and I will see you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> My Business Story and What YOU Can Learn From My Journey - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

Video Chat wit hot girls around the World || best android apps || tech hub urdu || bigo live - Duration: 9:21.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

THANK YOU

For more infomation >> Video Chat wit hot girls around the World || best android apps || tech hub urdu || bigo live - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Что делать, если тебя обидели? - Duration: 15:18.

For more infomation >> Что делать, если тебя обидели? - Duration: 15:18.

-------------------------------------------

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition : Analisis de Gameplay de Sakura y Nuevos Personajes Season Pass 3!! - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> Street Fighter V Arcade Edition : Analisis de Gameplay de Sakura y Nuevos Personajes Season Pass 3!! - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

BEST Builder Hall 7 Base +5000 CUPS! | CoC BH7 Base Design 2017 | Clash of Clans Gameplay - Duration: 10:18.

BEST Builder Hall 7 Base +5000 CUPS! | CoC BH7 Base Design 2017 | Clash of Clans Gameplay

For more infomation >> BEST Builder Hall 7 Base +5000 CUPS! | CoC BH7 Base Design 2017 | Clash of Clans Gameplay - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

2000 tl canavar oyuncu bilgisayarı - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> 2000 tl canavar oyuncu bilgisayarı - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

POLISH - World's Most Difficult Language | ft. Arlena Witt & Mówiąc Inaczej [Kult America] - Duration: 9:21.

Meet Dorota, an ambitious, young woman working on her Ph.D., and a few years back she was

my Polish teacher at the time when I was desperate to learn Polish grammar.

What I found out from her was shocking.

At the time I was working as a presenter for Wirtualna Polska, making videos in Polish,

it quickly became apparent that my lack of any grammatical ability in the language could

swiftly put me out of the job, my charm was wearing off.

So I reached out to a well know linguist named Paulina and hopes that she could help me with my situation.

However, she was very busy at the time making a media career and swiftly referred me to Dorota.

Dorota had an unusual amount of loyalty and dedication to her students.

It didn't really matter how tired and frustrated I was.

When I was in her classroom I was reducedto a humble student.

And as time passed I began to understand that the Polish language, in all of it glory,

has some of the most insane grammar in the world.

It was as if Dorota had showed me the inside of the Matrix.

A reality that I had to confront, a reality that I would if in some like prefer to ignorantly gone without

We have three genders in Polish language: masculine, feminine, and neuter.

Male gender is ended on "a" for example dziewczyna (girl)

Neuter with "o" "ę" or "e" for example słońce (sun) or okno (window), and all the rest is masculine

Of course in Polish language we have exceptions.

For example "kolega" (colleague) or mężczyzna (man).

Both words end with the letter "a" but it is masculine not feminine gender, this colleague, this man

We have a singular and a plural grammatical number in the Polish language.

Singular : me, you, he, her, it.

We also have two genders in the plural, so be careful

for example my robiłyśmy (wewere doing) my robiliśmy (we were doing).

We have a group of words that has only a plural like nożyczki (scissors), wakacje (holiday) or urodziny (birthday)

Then we have conjugation. I will tell you about a few groups

First group is words ended on -ać, for example grać (play).

Each group has its own distinctive endings which we attach to the base of word, for example

ja gram (I play) Ty grasz (you play) on, ona, ono gra (he, she, it plays)

my gramy (we play) wy gracie (you play) oni grają (they play) Of course we have exceptions.

Pójść (go) in past tense, ja poszedłem (I went) masculine gender, ja poszłam (I went) in feminine gender.

Unfortunately, you have to learn it by heart.

There are also such exceptions as brać, wziąć (take) ja biorę (I take) ja wziąłem (I took).

Unfortunately, every noun must be an act of declension.

The first is the denominator that answers the question kto (who)? co (what)?

For example, who? What? dom (house).

Next is the genitive kogo (whom)? Czego (what) ? domu (house).

Dative komu (who) who I'm looking at? I'm looking at house (przyglądam się domowi)

Who I see? the accusative, I see the house (widzę dom).

Instrumental z kim (with who)? Z czym? (with what?) With home ( z domem).

Locative o kim (about who)? O czym? (about what?) O domu (about the house).

Vocative o! (about) domu albo domie (the house).

Of course, we usually use the vocative in official situations and with names for example, Macieju, Klaro or Katarzyno.

Imagine if you could be an expert pianist, based on the fact that you live in a society of expert pianist.

That would be a brilliant birthright.

This is kind of how I see Polish people in their ability to kind of for free masters such crazy grammar.

Makes me wonder if they also struggle when immersed in other languages.

So I sat down with my friend Arlena to learn a little bit more about the challenges

Polish people faced, when they're learning another language.

Arlena tell me what is difficult for Polish people when it comes to learning English?

Well, as far I can see speaking is most difficult, because they don't really learn to speak in class,

they don't learn pronunciation and they don't have a lot speaking practice.

So when it comes to a real life situation, they're afraid to open their mouths, so

this is one of the problems I'm trying to solve on my channel, because I teach pronunciation

and I kind of encourage people to be more free when they speak.

One of the reasons why they are afraid is they're afraid of making mistakes, because

even though they do learn grammar, they don't feel like they have mastered it.

So these two problems I'm trying to do something about.

Do you think that the perceive English to be difficult because it's actually difficult,

No, do you think it's a element of Polish culture that makes they feel ashamed to try?

Yeah yeah, it's Polish culture, it's the wrong kind of learning environment.

Not all teachers are competent and not all teachers can teach pronunciation and focus on the right things.

I kind of feel bad for people who learn English in Poland, because they have to be really lucky to get the right person to teach them.

Coming to understand the grammar was a nightmare for me, mostly because it made me realize

that the rules governing the language would most probably prohibit me forever from speaking the language as a native.

And I could no longer just simply ignore the rules because now I could hear how foolish I sounded.

So finally I had to find out what challenges Poles faced when learning their own language, if any.

So I caught up with Paulina.

Better known as Mówiąc Inaczej who enlightened me to do challenges that her own nation

faces with this complex language.

Paulina, thank you so much for agreeing to sit down with me.

I have a few questions about the Polish language.

In your opinion why is the Polish language regarded as one of the most difficult?

If not the most difficult language in the world.

It is difficult for me to answer this question because I do not know other languages too much.

However, I think that the Polish language is really difficult

especially when it comes to these ending, you probably experience it yourself. Yes

Nouns are changing, all have different endings, declension, we have different groups of nouns.

There are not many elements that could be a pattern and rather, all must be memorized.

It is very annoying that the answer of many questions is ''because it is so''.

I'm really glad that you confirm that.

People don't realize but Paulina actually organized my Polish teacher years ago.

She was amazing, but sometimes I would get so frustrated that I was literally lose my

temper, because I had the feeling that there were more exceptions to the rules then the rules themselves.

So, in your opinion Paulina what is the most difficult aspect of speaking Polish?

It seems to me that an act of declension, that we have so many endings of words which we must learn by heart.

Even we Poles have a problem with it and we often make mistakes.

The most questions I receive concern is how we speak "krawatu" czy "krawata"

These are questions like that. We just don't know and we're getting lost in it.

I heard that the Polish language is very difficult at the beginning

but when we want to speak a more sophisticated language, English will be more difficult.

Sophisticated English is more difficult than the Polish language at a higher level.

So what is my conclusion in all of this?

Well, this isn't a Hollywood film so there won't be no easy solution.

Polish grammar is seriously difficult and I probably have to spend my life studying to have mastered it.

If you'd like to hear me speak Polish make sure that you subscribe to Kult America

because the language has been known hapened from time to time here.

I want to take a moment and recommend a few other videos that I made featuring this place Gardzienice.

It's an amazing center of the performing arts and their performances actually are shown all over the world.

Very cool promotion of Polish culture.

It's let by Mr. Staniewski who has started the project at 1977 and soon we'll be celebrating the 40th anniversary.

Check out the videos and if you are in powiat Świdnik you definitely check out Gardzienice.

Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you next week.

For more infomation >> POLISH - World's Most Difficult Language | ft. Arlena Witt & Mówiąc Inaczej [Kult America] - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Artificial Intelligence Outperforms Pathologists in Diagnosing Metastatic Breast Cancer - Duration: 3:17.

Increasing levels of automation in every industry threaten jobs, but so far physicians have

felt relatively comfortable.

We'll never be replaced by algorithms, right?

But this study, appearing in the Journal of the American Medical Association should get

pathologists, at least, a bit worried.

It is the best demonstration to date of how machine-learning is going to transform medical

imaging.

The images we're talking about here are sentinel lymph node slides.

Take a look – in that little green box is a tiny area of metastatic breast cancer.

Pathologists miss these from time to time.

After all, they are only human.

For the first time, computers have done better. 

Researchers sponsored a worldwide competition to develop an algorithm that would identify

breast cancer cells on scanned lymph node slides.

Teams that signed up were sent 270 slides, 110 with nodal mets, and 160 without that

had been painstakingly hand-labeled to show the computers where the diseased cells were.

After learning from that data, the algorithms were then unleashed on 129 brand new unlabeled

slides.

The winner was the algorithm that got the most slides right.

But let's start with the humans.

11 trained pathologists were given 2 hours to look at the 129 test slides – a workflow

that is pretty standard I am told.

Of the 49 test slides with metastatic disease, the pathologists found 31 on average.

That's an important false negative rate.

One pathologist was allowed to work without time constraints, unrealistic as that is,

he or she correctly identified 46 out of 49 slides with cancer and 79 out of 80 without.

32 machine-learning algorithms competed; the best came from a Harvard-MIT collaboration. 

The performance of this algorithm on the test images was nearly perfect, identifying cancer

and non-cancerous slides with almost 100% accuracy, and highlighting the areas of concern

like this.

This is pretty impressive, but there's something really special about this study which has

me excited. 

In most of these image classification tasks, the gold-standard is human perception.

Some human expert, or group of them, look at a slide or x-ray or retina image or something

and say "yes, this is pulmonary edema".

I am always left wondering like – well, ok, but how can we ever beat humans if humans

are the gold-standard?

In this study, the gold standard was immunohistochemical staining – staining neither the human pathologists

NOR the machine algorithms had access to.

 In other words, these algorithms were better than humans when held to a completely objective

gold standard. 

That's pretty amazing.

Now pathologists shouldn't be hunting for new jobs quite yet.

This was a small study, using slides from only two centers.

I wish the researchers had thrown a third center into the test set – would different

staining practices have thrown off the computer algorithms perhaps? 

Also the pathologists mostly missed micrometastases - areas of less than 2mm.

With modern breast cancer therapy, it's not clear that missing such small areas would

actually have a significant clinical impact.

With all the hype surrounding machine learning, it's easy to think it's just a fad.

It's not.

Mark my words, studies like this will redefine medical imaging in the near future. 

And if you don't believe me, ask your local area network.

For more infomation >> Artificial Intelligence Outperforms Pathologists in Diagnosing Metastatic Breast Cancer - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

🍕 Tummy Treasures 🍩 | ANIMATION MEME (gift) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> 🍕 Tummy Treasures 🍩 | ANIMATION MEME (gift) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Destroying the Sawyer Mini and Sawyer Squeeze - Duration: 7:01.

hey Tom Sciacca here camping survival thanks for tuning in again a while back

we did a destroying the LifeStraw and Sawyer mini filter with this tool

here video and it did pretty well so today I had an idea I wanna destroy

both the Sawyer mini and the Sawyer squeeze and the reason I want to do that

is the Sawyer mini is rated for I think a hundred thousand gallons of

water as long as you take care of it it doesn't get frozen you make sure you

backwash it that type of thing now as long as you take care of the Sawyer

squeeze Sawyer claims it's nearly unlimited you may be able to use this

same filter the rest of your life it's these are both just awesome filters and

what my goal today is is while I did open up the Sawyer mini before so we

kind of know what the inside looks like and we can tell there's a difference in

size here I just want to see you can assume there's a certain size to the

filter inside but I want to see the inside we want to see how much bigger

the bundle of membranes is on the Sawyer squeeze than it is on the Sawyer Mini so

just FYI last time I hit some complaints because

that was kind of a fool people said that I didn't have gloves while playing with

this machine and I've also got *knocking sound* I don't know if you can hear that here you go

I got my goggles on so we're safe here so let's start with some cutting here trying to

figure out where the best place is

okay cool so just maybe saw on the last one you've got this holding the

bundle membrane together okay so this is this is the filter that the Sawyer mini

has and that's the bundle maybe I shouldn't have taken us off signal compare size

okay so that stays together like that and that's the Sawyer mini so now we're

going to do the Sawyer squeeze I'm trying to think which side to do this on mmm I'm gonna

do it on this side here see how that works

there's some points I need to cut better again

okay so I still didn't get to the membrane but I can see it right here and

I don't think I want to cut it down here I'm gonna cut it more here a little up

this ways okay You can see I said I can see the member and I'm

gonna show it to you too there you go so that's what I'm looking for right here

looks like I'm going to have to go a little more so unlike the Sawyer you just have this

and then that thing around here looks like we have a plastic casing for this

part so I'm gonna I'm gonna go all the way up here I think and try not to cut

through the plastic

very cool okay so this is definitely different than the Sawyer mini huh I

think I want to cut this end off now just to see what's going on out there

before we go any further I just wanna mention my cameraman Hunter that one

somehow this grabs it and I would hate to have it go flap your direction at its

waist level or lower than waist level

okay so interesting rubber gasket right here this is definitely different from

the Sawyer mini the smell of burning plastic hmm

now I'm gonna make sure I can hold on to this thing I think I'm going to

cut right here next because it's already been cut here somewhat

oh so this is the bundle yeah this is significantly fatter slightly different

design than a Sawyer mini if you can see the difference in these bundles but on

the Sawyer squeeze bundle of filtration is significantly large destroyer mini

and again the Sawyer mini is rated up to a hundred thousand gallons of water as

long as you don't, as long as you take care of it you backwash it and you don't

let it freeze because think about this freezing that could definitely damage it

but they also say that this one the the Sawyer squeeze is so durable and strong

you can even use high-pressure water to backwash they are just really solid filters

yeah so there's the end of it right there where the water comes in and the

filters all through this the end the water comes in yeah very cool so

I made a bit of a mess here but um I just love seeing the insides of that

stuff to see what the differences are on that type of thing so anyway thanks for

visiting our blog let us know if you'd like to see us destroy or any of our

other camping survival gear and we might just do that make comments below - I did

something stupid by the way just for safety sake some comments last time about

how close my hands got here and they moving around the camera makes it look closer

than it really is because you're on the other side of it so my hands weren't at any

danger at that time at any time rather so again but thanks look feedback keep

it coming and put comments down below and visit

campingsurvival.com stay sharp and stay safe and have a great day

For more infomation >> Destroying the Sawyer Mini and Sawyer Squeeze - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #17: CRAZY WORKOUTS IN NEW YORK & AMSTERDAM • Rens Kroes - Duration: 17:39.

Hi, I am making lots of delicious recipes.

For the upcoming period,

and also for a new project.

I am going to continue dancing,

and cooking.

This is the result.

(Wednesday) Hey, I am on my way to a party.

It is called the 'kookboek zeven vierdaagse'

Again.

Okay, what?

'Kookboeken 7 daagse'

The 'Kookboeken 7 daagse' (7 days of the cookbook).

'The Kookboeken 7 daagse'.

I am here together with the one and only,

Here I am again.

Mariska.

(Oops, a bit blurry) We are having a lot of fun.

Everyone here has written a cook book.

So that is fun.

It is nice to talk to everybody.

Yes!

Chocoballs. Check the description for the recipe.

That was such a nice party.

I really enjoyed myself.

I did not think it would be this nice.

It is also a result of the wine I think guys *joking*,

I only drank two glasses guys.

I talked to a lot of authors, which was a lot of fun.

I am going to chill now.

Tomorrow I have a brainstorm session.

I am not going to tell you what it will be about.

Anyway, it will be a brainstorm session with my publisher.

(Thursday) Hi, we are in a meeting.

This time with these amazing people.

Exciting. What is going to happen guys?

Monday.

It is so early!

Today is pretty rough on me too,

I just could not get out of bed.

Yes hopping is also allowed, as long as you do not fall.

You are allowed to distract each other.

That is good.

Yes.

I have not seen a foot on the ground yet, good job.

Come on.

Just push her into the bushes.

We are prepping in the kitchen,

because tomorrow we are going to do a Christmas shoot.

We still got plenty of things to do.

There are a lot of recipes from 'The Party Edition' that we are going to use.

On top of that we are making a lot of new recipes.

So... stay tuned guys!

This is the quiche from 'The Party Edition' (recipe in description below).

It looks so good right?

Have you guys tried it already?

It is so tasty.

We are also making a brownie.

I am now making a ratatouille.

It is a bit dark in here as we are taking photos now.

These are the Lemon Bliss balls (recipe in description).

The snow balls.

Pretty, right?

This is a delicious winter drink (recipe in description).

This is the roasted cauliflower.

It is slightly burned.

All very delicious.

Where is the other person?

I still have to join.

Come on!

I am vlogging now.

Where is the Mariah Carey music?

#singinginkey

(8 PM) The Christmas shoot is all done.

I am heading home now.

I have not been able to do any other work today.

But I will do that tomorrow.

I am flying back to New York on Friday.

My schedule is quite full at the moment.

I am trying to breathe well.

But I am feeling a bit stressed.

That is part of having your own business.

You also get a lot in return.

Anyway, I am going to chill now.

Then I will go to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day.

Thursday.

I cannot hear him.

Should I sit?

I can read lips.

I am good at lipreading.

Funny right?

What do you want to say?

I will sit down.

It is still Thursday.

I just had a shoot for a fun magazine.

In a cool coffee shop.

Now I am going to make a Chill Bread.

I am travelling to New York tomorrow.

I am filming a 'What I eat in a day' tomorrow.

Very interesting.

You can watch that video here.

I am now going to make the Chill Bread.

See the description for the recipe.

I am also making some soup for the team before I leave.

Tadaaa, the Chill Bread, without pumpkin seeds.

Because we ran out of those.

I am going to eat that tomorrow.

In the airplane.

Off to New York.

(Two days later) Hi from New York.

I am back in my Powerkitchen.

I am just cooking a lot today.

I am jetlagged and I thought,

I am just going to make recipes from my books and website,

so that I have a lot of food ready.

That is nice.

I am now making hummus.

Sundried tomato hummus (see description for recipe).

Later on I am going to make a pumpkin soup.

Delicious, creamy pumpkin soup (see description for recipe).

I am adding these mushrooms later.

Thursday.

I am on my way to The Sill.

I need some indoor plants.

I am meeting up with two friends to buy some.

I am curious, it should be a really nice shop.

In Chinatown.

I think I am taking one of these.

So cute.

I bought this one and this one.

And these two.

Guys I bought a whole jungle.

This is so good.

Really delicious.

It is very quiet in here.

A very nice spot.

(Wednesday) Wow, this light.

I am now at Soho House.

I have a meeting with my publicist.

We are going to have lunch together.

I am on my way to Hannah.

I am going to make a Chocolate Banana Bread with her.

I am excited.

I am standing in the elevator now and am curious to see where she lives.

In what kind of apartment.

Check out how good this looks.

So pretty.

Hannah said that we should add a banana on top.

That looks pretty right?

Wow, look how pretty the leaves are.

(Thursday) Good morning,

It is Thanksgiving today.

I am in a hurry.

I am baking a pecan pie.

After that I am going to an event hosted by a charity,

committed to helping the homeless people in New York.

I am going to help serve vegan food.

So I am going to check it out and see how it will be.

This is the base.

As you can see this is a quiche dish.

But I think that is okay.

I am now going to make the rest.

This is going to be the filling.

Wow, this looks so good.

The base is a little bit too big.

But I will take this pie to Westchester.

Hey, I am at Miss Lilys.

I am eating a delicious spaghetti, noodle, vegetarian, dish.

Very delicious.

I am here together with,

Hello!

Marije.

So much fun.

It is Sunday today.

I am having a bowl with coconut yoghurt for breakfast.

And granola, banana, blueberries, pecan nuts.

Plus a bullet proof coffee.

Marije and I are going to dance.

I have never done it so I am curious how it will go.

You haven't either right?

No, never.

The last dance class I took was streetdance, when I was six years old.

When I was six years old.

Haha yes.

I have struggles with it too.

Mixing Dutch and English sentences.

The structure of sentences.

Terrible.

We did it! That was hard.

Very, very hard.

I think it will take me six classes to fully understand it all.

All the steps.

I just laughed at myself for an hour.

We are now going to drink a cup of coffee.

Yes, I am so up for that.

At last something that I am good at.

Me too.

We are at Brodo.

You can drink broth instead of coffee here.

You can add as many ingredients as you like.

I love it with seaweed.

Elixirs, funny right?

Wow, this is good.

A bit salty.

Very salty.

But very delicious.

We are doing groceries.

I can just swing you around.

Am I heavy?

No man.

No man.

Bye!

It is Sunday.

I am in my kitchen, obviously.

Sunday Prepping.

These are the Breakfast Muffins from 'Powerfood'.

They are for the upcoming week.

I added some cranberries.

Banana slices.

Yeah, they are ready.

I am going to freeze a couple of them I think.

Good morning.

I am drinking this weird looking drink.

After that I am heading to Greenology.

I have a meeting with the one and only Rebecca.

Good morning.

I am on my way to meet someone.

Rebecca.

I have never met her before.

But that is the magic of Instagram.

We are going to Greenology.

It should be a fun spot.

Drinking a nice cup of coffee with oat milk.

And you have an double espresso.

Who are you?

Rebecca!

Fun!

You recently moved to New York!

Two months ago.

Are you having fun?

Yes.

I am here together with these two.

I am talking Dutch and they do not understand anything.

We are drinking some coffee.

(6 PM) Hi, it is Thursday today.

I haven't vlogged in four days.

I am on my way to Juicy Lucy.

I am going to get a juice.

After that I am going to get my nails done.

It is necessary.

After my pedicure and medicure I am going to have dinner.

I am going to eat together with my sister.

Because she is in town.

We are going to eat Vietnamese food.

With some other people.

She is coming to my house tomorrow.

She hasn't seen my apartment in a very long time.

So she wants to check it out.

I haven't had a juice in a long time.

It makes me so happy.

And gives me lots of energy.

I am going to Whole Foods in a bit, to get coffee.

Because we ran out of coffee.

After that I am going to chillhouse.

To chill.

I am at an event.

This is so typical New York.

Hilarious.

That you are going to a nail studio and find out they are hosting an event.

This is what they are introducing today.

Look at my pretty nails!

I am at Win Son.

It is Taiwanese.

It is very delicious.

I am here together with Doutzen.

What is this?

Eggplant.

Turnip.

The next morning: Yoga class.

I am at a relax yoga class.

It is only about relaxing.

After yoga it is time for a delicious curry.

This is with tempeh and quinoa.

I also made a very big green salad with it.

Only greens.

Healthy.

Sunday.

It is snowing.

It is so cold outside.

It is Sunday today.

This is the end of the vlog.

I hope you enjoyed watching it.

Like it!

That is always nice.

If you have questions you can ask them in the comments.

I am going to enjoy my Sunday stroll.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> VLOG #17: CRAZY WORKOUTS IN NEW YORK & AMSTERDAM • Rens Kroes - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kỹ Thuật Trồng Nấm Bào Ngư Xám - P5 Nguyên Nhân Thất Bại Trong Trồng Nấm - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> Kỹ Thuật Trồng Nấm Bào Ngư Xám - P5 Nguyên Nhân Thất Bại Trong Trồng Nấm - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Paint a Waterscape With a Sailing Boat in Watercolor (Easy - Narrated) - Duration: 4:40.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will paint a watercolor

of a waterscape with a sailing boat.

Begin by marking the horizon line with a ruler on the upper half of the page,

and then sketch the sailing boat like this.

A very simple shape for the boat at the bottom and then the sails

which are more or less triangular like this.

And lightly indicate some people, if you want.

Next, in order to get a nice and simple effect on the wake

of the boat, we need some masking fluid, which I apply with the brush.

And also some dots for reflections

and I flip the paper around, so as to raise the top slightly

and this way have the water and paint run down

and not get into the other side.

I´ll get all this section wet and then apply the paint for the sky.

Ok, good!

And once it dries, we flip the block again

and with water, get the lower part wet.

For the sky I use a ultramarine blue and cobalt blue

for the sea I will use yellow ochre, burnt sienna and a light violet.

And I leave them alone so that they play their magic and they

mix together.

Or blend together.

I love the effects of watercolor!

Once it is dry we can paint a mountain far away.

With a light grayish blue.

Like so.

And once that one is dry, we paint another one a little bit darker

because it is going to be closer to us.

Like this.

Here it didn´t fully dry, which is great.

[Laughter] Because the result is softer.

I know this is a lot of information,

and that is why I have made a much longer and in detail video

which is now uploaded, to my Patreon account.

The link is the description of this video, in case you want

to check it out.

And also in the description of the video is the list of materials I used, for

this painting.

And as you saw, I got the whole paper wet

this time and applied more paint to it.

Because I want to integrate one part with the other.

When all dried, I darken this whole lower area, so that

by contrast, you will be able to see the light much better.

If you want to have a bright light, you need to have anything else

around, dark.

And when the paper is completely dried, we can remove

the masking using an eraser.

Like this.

As you see, we are uncovering the white of the paper.

Good!

That is bright.

Now let´s paint the boat.

I´m using a mix of dark blue,

that is Prussian blue and black.

I consider that the whole boat is in shade so I paint everything

with this tone.

And also let´s give it a reflection.

Good!

Nice.

Now, I don´t want the white stripes completely white, so I give them a tone,

a yellowish tone,

with the ochre.

Originally I said that it was for the wake of the boat,

one is for the wake and then we have another stripe which

is just a reflection of the waves

I´m giving another layer here to darken it further, and finally

if you want to soften any lines get the whole paper wet,

like this, and then with a harder brush, lightly go over the edges

of the lines.

And it´s ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And don´t forget to go to Patreon to watch the long version.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Paint a Waterscape With a Sailing Boat in Watercolor (Easy - Narrated) - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

PIONEER DJ XDJ-RX2 / Sistema dj todo en uno / Video tutorial unboxing review www.profesionaldj.es - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> PIONEER DJ XDJ-RX2 / Sistema dj todo en uno / Video tutorial unboxing review www.profesionaldj.es - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Choose Love ♡ (THANK YOU!) - Duration: 10:32.

Hi guys!

So I've been on Youtube for a year now,

I started precisely in November last year.

And recently I took the time to look back upon my year

what had happened and what I learned ever since I started my Youtube channel,

and I really want to share them with you guys,

because I believe they are priceless lessons

and all of you lovely people have been a huge part of my Youtube journey,

so I would like to return the favor by sharing them.

So overall, I would say it was a lonely and challenging journey,

but I never ever regret having started.

Before I started my Youtube Channel,

I considered myself a strong, independent, and invincible woman,

not only physically but also mentally.

And I wouldn't say that's entirely wrong,

but my Youtube journey made me come to terms with how weak and feeble I actually am.

I wouldn't share in detail what sort of hard things I went through,

because all of us go through hard time and I don't want to sound like I'm complaining by listing all my problems.

But I would just keep it this way:

with the start of my channel,

never in my life have I received hate this much

and I'm not talking about online hate alone,

I'm also talking about hate from people I know in real life.

but at the same time,

never in my life have I received love this much as well.

So, many things have happened that hurt me emotionally

and some of what happened even made me think,

"How could he/she/they do that to me?"

"What did I do so wrong that this is happening to me?"

And I even considered some of them to be unforgivable.

But despite everything,

there was one thing that made me keep going,

and that's love.

If I can break love down into two categories,

there are two types of love:

1) love that you give,

2) the love that you receive.

The love that you give is what is already inside you.

As long as one is human, everyone is capable of giving love.

So if you wish to feel love,

the closest and the easiest source you can access is the love that you have within you already.

It's the love where YOU are the one who is in full control of making the choice

between withholding or releasing by giving out.

However, the second type of love,

the love that you receive is completely out of your control.

You cannot force other people to give you love.

Therefore, if you want to feel love,

the most sensible way is to start by tapping into love that you already have.

In other words, you can give love to others to feel love.

And I guess that's what I chose to do during my journey.

I never lost faith in love,

even in times when I felt like I'm no more capable of loving,

when I felt "There's no way I can forgive this person," "There's no way this situation is acceptable,"

I still held onto love.

When I felt upset, I prayed.

I read beautiful quotes on forgiveness, patience and courage,

and that magically healed me.

And this one time, I would cry my eyeballs out without withholding my sorrow,

and after a few hours I would find myself having purged,

and became able to think with love again.

This spiritual purging is also a scientific process,

and I'm going to talk about this in my future video,

but for now I would keep it this way:

the power of love is real and it transcends everything.

It is with love that made me think,

if keep giving out my talent and knowledge,

keep on working hard

then I have something valuable to offer to other people.

It is with love that made me feel confidence and have faith in what I do,

no matter what some people said about it.

Even in circumstances when I found it hard to love,

I consciously made effort not to let my fear and frustration and disappointment blur my sight

and make me get out of touch with my ability to love.

Now, then, let's talk about the love that you receive.

Amazing truth is,

giving and receiving happens simultaneously.

It's reciprocal.

The more you cheerfully give out love, the more you feel love;

happy, joyful and peaceful.

It instantaneously comes back.

But to specifically talk about the love that other people give you,

it's beautiful and incredible how,

with time, the love you put out there does come back to you

in a greatly glorious form by others,

not the least of which is, friendship,

one of the noblest yet rare virtues,

and that's precisely what came back to me.

So my friend's name is Carol,

she's Chinese,

and we started out as an online language exchange partner,

and I know that's not a conventional way of making friends.

Many people usually go to online website

to find someone to hook up with or to have temporary chat,

not to find a friend you deeply connect with.

So this friendship is a very unexpected gift and grace for me,

and at first I never expected it to grow into something this much intimate and valuable.

We first met a few months before I started my YT channel,

and the first few months of our interaction

was mainly focused on language exchange.

But now,

we are connecting in a much deeper level.

We share our dreams, deepest emotion, sorrows, happiness, 笑话

I feel that the more I share my honest thoughts through my videos

the more find it easier to do the same when I'm with other people.

And that's what I'm doing with Carol,

and very thankfully Carol is doing the same for me too.

And we give inspiration to each other as well,

Carol just started learning Korean,

she said it's because she wants to have a conversation with me in Korean

so that we can understand each other more.

And she's helping me so much in my Chinese language,

she's the main reason why I was able to keep up with Chinese,

although it's still not that fluent, there's definitely been some progress,

and overall, we're helping each other grow and feel happier every day.

They say true friendship is rare, and I agree,

because it just doesn't happen overnight,

just like any other good virtues.

It takes consistent effort and care

and also, without some sort of hard time together,

you cannot genuinely realize how precious the presence of a good friend is.

While I was building my channel,

I was growing my friendship simultaneously,

because as lonely and hard as my journey was,

I realized how the presence of a good friend such as Carol

can powerfully encourage and relieve me.

I feel like through my YT channel,

I'm not just building a channel.

I'm building a life.

I'm building stronger foundations,

and I'm experiencing things in a deeper level.

In other words, through my channel,

I'm upgrading my own happiness.

And of course,

I forgot to mention another love that returned to me!

YOU GUYS.

Love and support I'm receiving back from you guys.

That's priceless too, you know.

And I find it so magical

that many times, the encouraging emails and messages and comments

come at just the right time when I needed it.

Please know that I never underestimate your ability to feel my message,

and the action you take to express gratitude,

because that is the proof that you are tapping into the power of love you have within you.

All of those are love too you know,

and you guys are giving out your love to me.

And thank you so much for the love, and may God bless your heart.

To put all what I learned during my journey in a nutshell:

Miracles will happen if you do.

I'm the living proof.

And you can be one too.

Jim Carrey once said, in one of the best commencement speech I've seen,

Whatever it is that you dream to fulfill,

by all means, start (Please)

And along your journey,

whatever you get to face, always remind yourself and believe from heart

that love wins.

Because you know what? It does.

Thank you so much for watching,

and thank you so much for the love,

and I wish you all the best on your journey of love.

For more infomation >> Choose Love ♡ (THANK YOU!) - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

خل ظنك خير | حمود الخضر - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> خل ظنك خير | حمود الخضر - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

AVOIR PEUR DE TOUT - VIE MA VIE DE STRESSE WTF - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> AVOIR PEUR DE TOUT - VIE MA VIE DE STRESSE WTF - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Boomer: The ace from Down Under: Drive-thru - Duration: 0:45.

Buon giorno, welcome to the Ferrari Italia! Your order please!

Okay, I'll have a small salad,

a pizza calzone and a large coffee.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét