Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 14 2017

Hi kids, RaceToyTime here.

Today, we are gonna show the Schleich Farm World Advent Calendar

with twenty-four surprises.

Okay now, let's open up this box so, we can get started.

let's open up the box number one

let's see what we have here

We have a dog.

Now, box number two

It looks like we have a doghouse but it's missing a roof.

Now, box number three

It looks like we have the roof here

Next, box number four

I think these go with the doghouse

Let's see what we have in the box number five

Here's a dish for the dog

Next, let's see what's inside.

We have a young cow

And next...

Here's a basket

We have a dog treat here

Here we have a crate

Here's a cabbage

Here's a rabbit

We have some apples

We have some hay

Here's some potatoes

We have some stickers

We have another dish

We have small bucket

Here's a lamb

We have another hay

And we have some stickers

We have here a piglet

Some green apples

Oh, we have a blue trough

And lastly, we have...

A donkey

Okay, well, I hope you guys enjoyed this video.

And if you, do not forget to subscribe

Click on those thumbnails

To watch more fun videos here at RaceToyTime Channel

Thank you for watching.

Stay Tuned

Bye bye

For more infomation >> Schleich Holiday Christmas Farm - Opening Toys Surprises - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Tuyển Tập Những Bài Hát Nhật Bản Kawaii Nhất #1 - Best of Kawaii Japanese Songs Ever ♫ - Duration: 36:09.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Tuyển Tập Những Bài Hát Nhật Bản Kawaii Nhất #1 - Best of Kawaii Japanese Songs Ever ♫ - Duration: 36:09.

-------------------------------------------

BEST NARA HOTEL by Sebastiano Serafini with Lilletta Ely in Japan - Duration: 4:22.

The Nara Hotel that seems that just popped out from a Ghibli studio featured film

it's todays destination of our Sebastiano

this fabulous place, that he is not sponsoring

it's a must for the people that want to live a unforgettable experience in Nara

famous people like, Einstein, Charlie Chaplin and the Dalai Lama stayed here,

and from today also Sebastiano Serafini!

ok, he told me to say this sentence, is it too obvious? -whatever

Hello guys and welcome to a knew video of Sebastiano Serafini in Japan!

if you're new to this channel don't forget to subscribe, like and leave a comment.

Today I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite hotels in Japan

it's a extemely historic and fantastic

where I spent some nights, during my stay in Nara,

it's a five star hotel and it's all worth it!

You have the feeling of being inside a ghibli movie

all of the rooms have a fireplace,

all people that work there are super kind and well - dressed

the breakfast is so rich, like in a super luxury hotel,

you can basically choose from a japanese breakfast or a more western breakfast,

I recommend to choose the japanese breakfast, because it's very high level.

You will see everything in this video, I don't want to anticipate anymore,

Whatever, this hotel exists since the year 1909

and a lot of people slept there,

like a little bit of all japanese emperors, when they visited Nara,

and then different princes from other nations slept there,

among the most popular or funny persons

there slept, Charlie Chaplin, the Dalai Lama

and above of that Einstein!

There was a room where in a corner Einstein played the piano, can you imagine it?

I wanted to play on it just as I saw it,

I was super excited, but they told me I couldn't play, so ok...

This hotel is situated on a hill

you will be surrounded by nature and parks,

it seems to be like on a mountain in a super luxury cottage

and while you eat you can see these deers, it's so beautiful!

sorry, the birds are too noisy

but I will hope that above that, you apreciate the video.

See you tomorrow always at 2pm (GMT+1), I hope you enjoy this video of the hotel Nara,

if you happen to go there, I recommend you this hotel! Ciao

let's go eat breakfast!

well, breakfast here cost about 30€

it's not that cheap, but it's really good!

this one is the Japan style, most tipical one in Nara,

I took the traditional Japan style breakfast.

beautiful sight!

here we have the Umeboshi, the Daikon, some vegetables, Tofu, Nori seaweed

the Nara zuke, the rice,

this one is the Miso soup,

here we have a type of fish with some eggs,

my friend took the Nara style breakfast,

he took the rice with chaga tea

it's a high level cuisine

it's really good!

the "tori" above the fire is too nice

I need to do a video about them!

this is when the emperor came,

oh, I wanted to play the piano, but it's forbidden!

This piano was used by Einstein,

well, did you know that our Einstein could play the piano?

so, Einstein yes and me no?!

This one every 15 minutes rings,

they putted it here when the emperor was elected, very nice!

For more infomation >> BEST NARA HOTEL by Sebastiano Serafini with Lilletta Ely in Japan - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

SAYKO LİSELİLER SONUNDA SAKAT BIRAKTI! - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> SAYKO LİSELİLER SONUNDA SAKAT BIRAKTI! - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Tom and Friends - Space Conflicts VIII | Season 2 Episode 20 - Duration: 11:09.

[voice distorted] If you refuse to join me...

you and Chip Trailblazer will be banished to a galaxy

that's super-far away.

Lord Evil, I shall never join you.

Your ship blew up and you're all alone. You don't have a choice.

-Give it up, Lord Evil. -[beeps and whistles]

-Chip Trailblazer and Roll-Bot? -That's right, Lord Evil!

You're outnumbered.

[evil laugh]

Oh no! He's forcing me to fight on his side with his space magic.

I'm sorry, Chip!

-[beeping] -Oh! Take that!

Ooh, fun astronaut costumes, everyone!

[all laugh]

[Hank] "Astronauts"! Awesome joke, Angela!

-Uh... -Wait, do you not know who we are?

It looks like you're a spaceship captain and Ben is your little robot helper.

No, we are clearly dressed as the iconic characters

from the Space Conflicts film franchise.

-Yah! -[beeps and whistles]

The premiere of the eighth movie is this weekend and I'm hosting it!

That's nice. I've never seen Space Conflicts.

[gasp]

I mean, I started the first one once, but I got tired and fell asleep.

[snoring]

[lullaby playing]

It didn't seem that great.

Space Conflicts are my favorite movies of all time. How do you not know that?

Oh, um...

I thought you were taking this relationship seriously.

Wait, Tom. Don't fly away from me!

-Waoooo! -Tom!

♪ Wa-oah ♪

[Tom humming]

Hey, Tom.

Cool toys!

Hm.

I just wanted to say I shouldn't have said your movies weren't good.

No, it's okay. You're entitled to your opinion.

Oh, good. I was worried you were still mad at me.

Ha! Totally over it!

Don't worry about coming to the premiere with us.

Wait, no. I can still go with you!

No, Angela. It's fine.

You don't like the movies, so I guess you just won't be a part of this.

Guys! Guys! These are all of my Lord Evil collectors' cups.

-One for each Space Conflicts movie! -Ooh!

When I use these to drink my milk, it's like I'm Lord Evil

drinking milk.

Woah! You can really see how the character has grown throughout the series.

Oh, what a ride it's been!

Yeah, and tomorrow night

I'll finally get an episode eight Lord Evil collector's cup!

Maybe I'll get one too and share it with...

other people who like Space Conflicts.

You know what, maybe I'm wrong about these movies.

What if I watch the whole series tonight and get totally caught up?

Then I can go to the premiere with you!

All right! Aherm.

Now, most people watch them in this order.

Four, five, six, then one, two, three, and then seven.

-Okay, got it. -No, you don't.

For the full experience, you want to watch them in what I call "Tom's Order",

which is one, two, four, five, seven,

one again, three, then skip six until after the premiere.

Mm-hm. Totally. That makes perfect sense.

I'm so jealous you get to watch these for the first time.

[upbeat rock music]

[click]

[epic theme music playing] A long time ago, on a planet far away,

a rebel space squad fights against the Galactic Council.

Meanwhile, Chip Trailblazer, a young scrap wrangler from the dunes of Honcrocko,

dreams of a life of adventure

with his hover-classmate, the fur-beast Grimdor Wargor.

[snoring]

[birdsong]

[ringtone]

Oh, no! No, no, no!

This is bad.

-Hey, Tom. -So what did you think?

Was your favorite part when Chip Trailblazer

had to fight Lord Evil with his eyes closed?

Well, the thing is, I actually didn't--

Think it was going to end like that? I know, right?

Um, yes! I absolutely did not expect that!

With the fighting... and the eyes...

I knew it! You're the greatest girlfriend in the world.

Tom, they're only giving collectors' cups to the first 100 people!

-We have to get in line now! -Okay. Gotta go, Angela.

See you tonight! We'll save you a spot!

Yeah. See you tonight.

Uh-oh.

Hey, Angela. What's going on?

I told Tom I watched the Space Conflicts movies and I tried to and I fell asleep.

I have to be an expert on Space Conflicts in an hour or he'll know I lied to him!

-What do I do? -Wow!

Please help me, Xenon. You're my only hope!

Just because of my nerdy appearance and my love for science,

you assume I'm some sort of expert on Space Conflicts?

-No, I... I didn't mean. -Ha ha. Just kidding!

Of course I love Space Conflicts!

It's only the best science fiction franchise ever!

-Ah! -You have come to the right person.

I will train you.

-Soon you'll climb the Cliffs of Reason. -Y-yay?

Er... That's a Space Conflicts reference. We better get started.

Any real Space Conflicts fan knows the famous speech

Chip gives to his clone father. Repeat after me.

[echoing] By the light of the stars, by the glow of the moons...

By the light of the stars, by the glow of the--

-There's more than one moon? -Oh!

[Xenon] Gravity defense!

- Asteroid attack! -Ha!

Quasar pinch!

Ha!

[Xenon] Well, the bows aren't exactly right, but you'll pass.

You never really memorized the big speech, though. Do you feel ready?

Oh, I am ready.

I am as ready as the psychic residents of Mentaloon were

for the surprise attack in episode six!

-Ooh! How did you remember that? -I made myself a little cheat sheet.

-To be on the safe side. -That should help.

Yeah, I'm going to fit right in.

Hello there, Lord Evil, Old Elf, Roll-Bot.

-And who could forget, Chip Trailblazer? -Wow!

Lady Nebula. You look great!

Well, it looks like somebody finally discovered the joy of Space Conflicts.

-[beeps and whistles] -Oh, yes. I was so wrong before.

Oh! Not so fast!

Well, if you're really such a fan, you'll have a fan theory.

What are your episode eight predictions based on small clues

from the first seven movies, hm?

Well, I definitely think the good guys will win in the end.

I just hope the Space Squad can get past Lord Evil's...

asteroid cannon.

-Hm. All right. I'm satisfied... for now. -[Tom] Ha!

This is going to be great! You are the best, Angela.

It's finally time! That collectors' cup is mine!

Everyone out of my way!

I got one! This evening is everything I hoped it would be.

Nice Lord Evil cup.

Okay! Does it glow in the dark, like he does when his magic is at full power?

Nope! I filled it with popcorn, though. Want some?

[fizzing] Ew, what is this?

I like to add soda to my popcorn. It gives it that fizz that most popcorn is missing.

Gross!

Disagree!

Bleugh!

[microphone feedback]

As your mayor, I have one very serious question.

Who is ready for Space Conflicts: Episode Eight: "The Magnetic Threat"?!

[all cheering]

[Angela] I'm ready!

In this town, we kick off Space Conflicts premieres the right way,

with the famous speech that Chip gave his clone father

in Space Conflicts: Episode Four: "The First One".

[cheering]

Now, I want to call up someone very special to do this.

She's a new fan, and I couldn't be more happy

to welcome her to the space-a-verse.

My girlfriend, who has never let me down, and never will, Angela!

[all cheer]

Ben, this is too much pressure.

If I mess this up, I'll humiliate Tom in front of the whole town.

But you won't mess it up! You're part of the space family now.

Yeah, and not a fake fan, right?

Eugh! My stomach hurts!

Angela, you got this. You know the words.

[she laughs nervously]

Agh!

Oh no! Ginger's soda-corn!

Okay, no need to panic.

[heartbeat racing]

The words are in your heart.

Use the space magic.

[echo] Space magic...

[clears throat]

By the light of the stars,

by the glow of the moons,

I'll fight for freedom and victory.

The hour is dark,

[fans join in] but with our robot helpers from Glaxon Eight by our side,

we will bring back the power of space magic!

[Wookie roar]

Yeah, the accent was a little off, but she did it! Let the adventure begin!

[cheering]

[epic theme tune begins]

Xenon, I did it! It worked! Everyone is so proud of me.

Yeah, the movie's starting now.

...a giant magnet capable of trapping all metallic robots with its magnetic pull.

It is up to Chip Trailblazer and the Space Squad

to rescue the cyborg residents of the great city of New Starrington.

[snoring]

Hm.

I wasn't sleeping! Did the movie start yet?

I loved it!

Uh, did the good guys win?

For more infomation >> Talking Tom and Friends - Space Conflicts VIII | Season 2 Episode 20 - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Александр Таиров о жизни и творчестве Сальвадора Дали - Duration: 2:07:02.

For more infomation >> Александр Таиров о жизни и творчестве Сальвадора Дали - Duration: 2:07:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla New Funny Video | Engineer | তুই কেমন ইঞ্জিনিয়ার | Funny Videos 2017 | Multi Talented Club - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Bangla New Funny Video | Engineer | তুই কেমন ইঞ্জিনিয়ার | Funny Videos 2017 | Multi Talented Club - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Présentation- EVRY TRAIL URBAIN - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Présentation- EVRY TRAIL URBAIN - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

【Logless × Rurouni Kenshin】 Collaboration quest I went to where I could go! - Duration: 9:54.

For more infomation >> 【Logless × Rurouni Kenshin】 Collaboration quest I went to where I could go! - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

SURAH YASIN 36 WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION RECITED BY HAZZA AL BALUSHI سورة يس 36 بصوت هزاع البلوشي - Duration: 14:25.

For more infomation >> SURAH YASIN 36 WITH SPANISH TRANSLATION RECITED BY HAZZA AL BALUSHI سورة يس 36 بصوت هزاع البلوشي - Duration: 14:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to Clone an Object or person in Filmora[dutch spoken and english sub]- filmbewerking.nl - Duration: 3:05.

Hello everybody, today i am going to show you how to clone in Filmora Video Editor

That could be a person or an object

Say i want to clone this tree for example

I drag the clip to the second track of the timeline, do a right click and choose "green screen"

Click on "Mask" in the upperleft corner of this window

I select this one , because the rest has a shape and i don not want that now Do a doubleclick on the mask

Use the sliders to make changes to the setting

We only want the tree in our preview window

You need to doit very precise otherwise the clone is not get that pretty

Click on OK. its fine now. In this case i need to drag it to the right , because in the original picture the tree is on the left

Drag the same clip one more time in the timeline , but then in the upper track

We put this one on the right so they become alligned very pretty

You will see that is not quite precise. This has to do what picture you use

This is a limit what Filmora can do. With other footage it goes very well

To get this kind of footage exactly right you have to use other software

Filmora is a very good program, easy to use and is very cheap

It is fine for the beginning editor

You can make changes to the shapes to make it more realistic

This is it, thanx for watching. Like and subscribe if you have questions or have comments Bye Bye

For more infomation >> How to Clone an Object or person in Filmora[dutch spoken and english sub]- filmbewerking.nl - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Age Gap - Watch to find out - Duration: 1:17.

virat kohli and anushhka sharma wedding

virat kohli and anushhka sharma wedding

virat kohli and anushhka sharma wedding

For more infomation >> Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Age Gap - Watch to find out - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

What is Clean-in-Place (CIP)? - An Interview with Mr. Rick Leroux - Duration: 2:34.

[music]

One of the featured products that Luxme is

known for, it's food-grade Tubular Chain Conveyors

with automated CIP capabilities. This technology is

very exciting in the sense that it provides

customers with a lot of opportunity

relative to increasing the manufacturing and

production times in a facility, in that it avoids

to tear down and wash down of the conveyor

between batches, or between periods, in

order to control the bacteria or/and

allergens being built up in the conveyor.

[music]

This technology allows the conveyor to run for

periods of time, as determined by the

customer, and at the point where the

conveyor requires a wash down or a clean up,

it is done in an automated manner whereby

with the push of a button the

conveyor goes through a cleaning cycle that

is anywhere between 3 and 4

stages, depending on the product and the

process, and within 60 minutes the

conveyor is clean dry-to-dry, ready to

take on new product based on it having

conditioned itself, cleaned itself, where the

conveyor is bacteria and allergen free.

[music]

This technology is very exciting for our

food customers because it does 3 things:

Number one, it provides consistent

cleaning of the conveyor at a given

standard. These are things that are

programmed into the conveyor and the

results are repeatable. Two, because the

cleaning takes place while the conveyor is

intact, there is no tear down and reinstall

required for the equipment. So, on that basis

the equipment runs reliably with fewer

adjustments required and less breakdown

based on the fact that the equipment

remains in its initial setup as part of

it conveying function. And the third item,

it's the fact that the additional

production time that this conveyor

provides gives operators an opportunity

to generate more production, which is

really more revenue through the same

assets they've purchased.

[music]

For more infomation >> What is Clean-in-Place (CIP)? - An Interview with Mr. Rick Leroux - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO WIN A JOINT (Baptiste in Amsterdam)| SABINECS VLOG # 4 - Duration: 12:31.

For more infomation >> HOW TO WIN A JOINT (Baptiste in Amsterdam)| SABINECS VLOG # 4 - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

Letter School handwriting Lowercase a b c d e f g h letters Animal Alphabet Flashcards Tracing abc - Duration: 10:08.

Letter School handwriting Lowercase a b c d e f g h letters Animal Alphabet Flashcards Tracing abc 1

For more infomation >> Letter School handwriting Lowercase a b c d e f g h letters Animal Alphabet Flashcards Tracing abc - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

NINJA TURTLES Toys Surprise Cups - Duration: 11:18.

Ninja Turtles Toys Surprise Cups

Dino Pals, this is Toy Rex here. Let's see what Toy surprise we have today.

Wow it's a Ninja Turtles Toy Surprise Cups!

It's a Ninja Turtle Surprise Toy Party with the Ninja Turtle Superheros.

And there's one, two , three, four. Four Ninja Turtles Surprise Toys Cups

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét