Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 15 2017

10 Most Super Expensive Wedding Rings Of Bollywood Heroines | You Won't Believe

For more infomation >> 10 Most Super Expensive Wedding Rings Of Bollywood Heroines | You Won't Believe - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

6 Reasons Why You Need To Appreciate The Introverts in Your Life - Duration: 4:45.

6 Reasons Why You Need To Appreciate The Introverts in Your Life

If you haven't realized the hard way, it's obvious that our society favors the extroverted

personality.

Being introverted has always been seen as something that needs to be "fixed."

Yet, whatever happened to quality over quantity in our words, Should it be about saying the

most or saying what matters?

Although introverts comprise one third of the overall population,"introverted" isn't

exactly advertised as a successful quality or one most people are willing to put on their

resume.

This often forces many to put on an extroverted personality when at work, school, or with

friends.

With the increasing buzz about introverts personality, in this video I'm going to show

you 6 reasons why you should appreciate introverts.

But before we start, make sure to like this video and subscribe our channel so you won't

miss any interesting update in the future guys.

So, below are six reasons why you should appreciate introverts.

1.

Introverts have hidden powers.

Just because we introverts don't say much, doesn't always mean we're clueless.

While others are busy chatting, introverts observe things most people are oblivious too.

Sometimes we can even read people.

While it may seem introverts are always zoned out, we're actually analyzing and thinking

of creative ideas to one day share with you.

2.

Introverts keep the world balanced.

In a world that can't stop talking, the ability to listen to what each other has to

say is an important virtue that will assist us in building peaceful relationships of understanding.

The truth is, without introverts, extroverted people would have no one to listen to them.

3.

Introverts can self-recharge.

Though the extrovert may gain their energy through mixing and mingling in crowds, introverts

are self-recharging powerhouses.

They don't need to constantly put themselves out there to feel energized.

Their energy is found through solitude.

In the age of social networking, introverts teach us the importance of self-awareness

and getting to know yourself before getting to know others.

4.

Introverts make great friends.

Yes, introverts are human.

Although they tend to stick to a small friend circle, they do value having a close relationship

with the few friends they have.

Introverts may not make the list for the most fun people to hang out with, but when all

the fun is over and you just need someone to listen to you, count on introvert to be

there for you.

5.

Introverts will one day run the world

In her famous Ted Talk, Susan Cain states that there is actually no flaw in being introverted.

Yet, our society down plays the positives of being an introvert due to how successful

many have them have turned to be.

Introverts have shown the potential to be great leaders.

Never underestimate an introvert, because someday you might end up working for them.

6.

Introverts have something important to say

There's nothing more disappointing to an introvert than finally taking advantage of

a moment to speak , only to be interrupted by an extrovert.

Amidst the noise of chatterboxes, the voices of introverts often get drowned out.

While extroverts may speak every thought that comes to mind, an introvert will filter their

thoughts and only speak of the ones they think our best to share.

Well, that's the 6 reasons why you should appreciate introverts.

So next time you come across an introvert, let them know you appreciate them.

Remember that introverts do have something to say, all you have to do is be willing to

listen.

Really cool information isn't it.

Leave us a comment down below and let us know what your thought of this video.

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 6 Reasons Why You Need To Appreciate The Introverts in Your Life - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mera Naam Radha Hai | Manto ki Kahani, Agastya ki Zubani | Saadat Hasan Manto - Duration: 15:07.

For more infomation >> Mera Naam Radha Hai | Manto ki Kahani, Agastya ki Zubani | Saadat Hasan Manto - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Solo Massacre! Fortnite EP. 1 - Duration: 17:43.

Manliest Scream Ever

For more infomation >> Solo Massacre! Fortnite EP. 1 - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

Сказка для малышей. СТРАШНЫЙ ЗВЕРЬ. Слушать русские аудиосказки с картинками онлайн бесплатно 1080. - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Сказка для малышей. СТРАШНЫЙ ЗВЕРЬ. Слушать русские аудиосказки с картинками онлайн бесплатно 1080. - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Quran bangla tafsir Wazz , এই কুরআন দিয়ে আল্লাহ মানুষকে হেদায়াত ও লাঞ্চনা করেন - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Quran bangla tafsir Wazz , এই কুরআন দিয়ে আল্লাহ মানুষকে হেদায়াত ও লাঞ্চনা করেন - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Un livre pour les PRÉ-ADOS #4 - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Un livre pour les PRÉ-ADOS #4 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

一年ぶりの再会が。。。Seeing Mahoto For The First Time In A Year... - Duration: 2:04.

It's been a while

Yeah...

Did you cut your hair?

Yeah

4 or 5 times

Oh

I was wondering

Yeah

Maho-chan

Yeah

Can you get me to a million subs too?

This was the first take

Maho-chan

Yeah

Why did that magazine photoshop your tattoos away?

They didn't even tell me they were going to do that

They di do a very good job though

When I saw the cover I thought you'd gotten laser removal

I was so surprised

They didn't tell me anything about it

Man, that sucks

I told them that if they do that again I'm never working with them again

Did they get rid of your tattoos on the inside as well?

Yeah

They deleted all traces of my tattoos

Maybe the magazine

was afraid that they'd get demonetized

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe ^^

How did you like the video with Maho-chan? (should I do more?)

If you want to check out his channel click here

Also me and Mimei were in one of his videos

that video is over there

I'll see you tomorrow ^^

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 一年ぶりの再会が。。。Seeing Mahoto For The First Time In A Year... - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

سلسلة كشف اسرار سفر التكوين #11 اليوم الذي كاد ينسى - Duration: 58:31.

For more infomation >> سلسلة كشف اسرار سفر التكوين #11 اليوم الذي كاد ينسى - Duration: 58:31.

-------------------------------------------

첫번째 비디오) 앞으로 어떤걸 올려볼까? Korean girl living in Singapore start Youtube!!! - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> 첫번째 비디오) 앞으로 어떤걸 올려볼까? Korean girl living in Singapore start Youtube!!! - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to survive a BREAKUP!!! - Duration: 8:20.

Hey...

Let's break up!

7 Ways to survive when you are heartbroken

Hey! What's wrong, Nate?

1. Win in the Social World

We are broke up

What!? For real?!

I'm deleting her pictures and I'm going to block her too

Wait wait wait... don't delete it yet

Why?

If you delete those pictures that means you lose

You have to pretend like you get over this

How can I do that?

Give me that!

What are you doing?

I'm turning of the notifications

But we don't have to unfriend her

But...

How can we win her over this thing?

When she "Unfriend" YOU!

Then...

Let's uploads pictures on Facebook

to show that we are happy!

Here...

Wait wait...

That is really fake though

But...

Aren't we all faking on Facebook?

Nothing is real, right?

Yeah yeah, that's right

Where should we go?

Everest

Everest? Cool!

1...

2...

Oh! That picture on the mount Everest

Have this many views!

It's more than a million!

That's freaking a lot!

Check out the Egypt one!

More than 100k!

The Great Wall in China!

This one is killing too!

That's a lot!

Dubai!

2 MILLIONS!

Nate, I have something to tell you

She...

Unfriended you

There is no mutual friend now

We won! We won!

Fortune Teller

What happened young man?

I'm heartbroken

Please...

Please check my fingerprint

How much money do you have?

I... I only have...

20 Baht...

Whoa!

Your future looks terrible!

For now

Really?

Yeah

What should I do then?

More more, give me more

Here is 1,000. Is it good enough?

It's getting better. Something good is coming

But still... have bad luck though

What about another 1,000

Yeah... It's coming!

Money is coming

For real?

Yeah!

But love... you still have no lucks in love

You have no luck with love!

I have another thousand

Last thousand

I have no money now

Yeah! I see it coming!

How is my house?

Is it big?

Yeah

What about my car? Is it an expensive one?

Yeah, Of course

What about my job?

Will I be working in the Government?

Absolutely!

Will I get the expensive watch!? (Thailand's Drama)

Yeahhh

That's amazing!

What about love?

You will have...

Tons of wives!

Year 2030

Thank you so much!

Thanks

Good luck, young man

Thank you!

I'm rich now

Hire a boyfriend/girlfriend

Ruj!

How long have we been friend?

A few years?

My boyfriend broke up with me

I want to revenge him!

You have to take pictures with me

And I will buy you some good food

Take this 1,000 baht for doing this

Do you think it will work?

Yeah

2,000 Please

2,000!

Let's go outside and take pictures

Nate is right here

You just... pretend to be my boyfriend

and walked pass him

So he can see us

Eating heals everything

Posting on Pantip (Thailand's Web board)

Help me please!

My girlfriend broke up with me

I don't know what to do

I'm all alone now

You fool!

What a dumb question!

Hang in there!

Loser!

Because of this dumb question

that's why she left you!

Stupid!

Idiot!

It's useless!

Get it off your chest with animals

You ^&*%$

She left me!

But you still have me

Yeah...

Thank you for staying with me

You @#$%

Thanks for always be with me

*&^%$#@!

Thank you for not leaving me

So annoying...

Am I not good enough?

Now you are leaving me too?

&*()_}:">?

You !@#$

Come back here

!@#$%^&*(

I love you buddy

Cheering Team

Pass it to me!

I got it I got it!

Cool!

What's wrong?

My girlfriend left me

It's ok

It will be alright

I 'm going to delete all those pictures!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

He is gonna do it!

That was awesome dude!

That was awesome!

Wait...

Deleting pictures is not enough

What else do I have to do?

Block!

Block!

Block!

Block!

Block!

Block!

Block! Block! Block! Block! Block!

You are the best!

That's a real man!

Awesome!

That's how you do it!

Hey... What are you doing?

Updating my status

What are you going to say?

Living alone...

can be cool too

Post!

Post!

Post!

Post!

Post!

Post!

Post!

Post! Post! Post! Post!

That's it!

That's it!

You are the man!

In your face, you ex-girlfriend!

Wait wait

Give me that

What?

I have a cute girl for you

Is she cute?

Here, call her

Flirt!

Flirt!

Flirt!

Flirt!

Flirt!

I'm going to call her now!

Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt!

Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Flirt!

Hello?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét