Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 15 2017

(After the exhausting class)

To be honest,

my worries deepen with every class.

I used the first two classes

- to get back into shape after giving birth. / - Right.

The moves get harder every class,

and I'm also worried about the show we have to put on.

What do I do?

- We have to practice daily. / - The show...

- What about the show? / - I brought you these...

to give you a boost of confidence.

- What is it? / - What's that?

It's not much, but I hope you like it.

- My gosh. / - You shouldn't have.

(Jaw-hanging)

I wanted to buy you a leotard,

but I didn't know what you'd like.

So I bought these instead.

(I hope they like them.)

(Necklace and earrings)

- I feel like I should cry. / - My gosh.

- Should I buy something too? / - Goodness.

I'm glad that they all suit you well.

- They're pretty. / - Actually,

I have something for you all as well.

- Really? / - Hello.

- Hi. / - Hold on.

They are the gifts I'm giving you.

- Hello. / - Oh my.

- Hi. / - Hello.

(Cheng Xiao's most precious gift)

(Eunseo, Seonui, and Dayeong of WJSN)

- Would you like? / - Would you like?

- Hi, we're WJSN. / - Hi, we're WJSN.

- Would you like? / - Oh, I get it.

- They're dressed in dancing gear. / - That's right.

We dressed appropriately since we were coming here.

Dayeong has something for you all.

- Really? / - Is that so?

- Should I... / - Go ahead.

It's not much but...

- Please have a seat. / - Yes, please sit.

It's not the most comfortable situation though.

Of course. It's because we just met.

Of our group, she's known

to take staying healthy very seriously.

- My gosh. / - What's that?

She made us all a healthy smoothie.

Really?

Sungeun, this is for you.

People should be taken care of like families.

(She begins to cook.)

Beets.

(1. Add fresh ingredients in mixer.)

The apples are to die for.

(That's what you get for being silly.)

I'll eat the slices I dropped.

♪ Honey, honey, we'll meet baby ♪

The entire blender is full.

(She turns the blender on.)

(Dayeong's vegetable smoothie)

Well...

I also added Chinese yams.

- That's why... / - Gosh.

- You might not like it. / - No, it's good.

- I think it's delicious. / - Me too.

We absolutely love Chinese yams.

(It's all right.)

There's one more thing I have for you.

What is it?

- Dayeong is good with her hands. / - That's right.

- I can tell. / - Isn't she the youngest though?

So everything she brought is handmade.

That's like her magic bag.

It's my go-to bag for everything.

This is something you use to massage the ears.

Does it hurt?

(Dayeong wants the swans to always be healthy.)

- That hurts. / - Really?

Just bear with me for five seconds.

- In one, two, three. / - It really hurts.

Goodness.

(The calm after the storm)

So did you see Cheng Xiao perform to "Gashina"?

- Yes. / - We did.

Wasn't she mesmerizing?

They all seem to know how to do this move.

- I know. / - You have to move your neck like so.

Just the neck.

You're doing it!

(Wow)

Now move to the side more.

- You should practice it. / - I think I should.

(Yoonah finds an unexpected talent.)

These days, I've been dying to learn

- K-pop choreography. / - Me too.

Could you teach us some moves?

(Could you be our mentors?)

What about our choreography?

It's quite easy to pick up.

("I Wish" by WJSN)

This is our song.

I like it.

(The intro is light and refreshing.)

All right.

(WJSN's lovely performance)

(The choreography may be easy,)

(but could we ever look that adorable?)

(They're not sure.)

- Gosh. / - I don't think

- I can be that cute. / - Me neither.

- It's like this. / - Right.

- My gosh. / - This is the highlight.

Our version won't be appropriate for TV.

No, you can do it too.

- Come on. / - It looks tricky though.

- Now... / - Hold on.

We find it hard to even stand up.

(She's worried.)

You can each stand between one of us.

No, that's not necessary.

It'll be easier that way.

This is a terrible idea.

- We'll help you. / - Come on over.

You can each stand between one of us.

- How does it go? / - I've never been so intimidated.

One, two, and three.

One, two, and three.

Do this twice. Yes, just like that.

One, two, and three.

One, two, and three.

(However...)

(In the mirror,)

(she sees her pitiful moves.)

(She's deeply embarrassed.)

It's not that difficult.

(One-on-one lessons)

- Like this. One, two, / - One, two,

- three, and four. / - three, and four.

Try to be adorable.

Next, you go like this.

- We should try it together. / - Sure.

Oh no.

In one, two, three, four. / - Three, four.

♪ I only want to walk ♪

- ♪ beautiful paths with you ♪ / - Is this correct?

♪ Tell me why, I'm a girl ♪

- ♪ who wants to be loved ♪ / - I hate myself.

I hate myself.

You're doing great though.

(The embarrassment is too much.)

(However)

(the swans still do their best.)

All right.

(They managed to dance the whole sequence.)

- Good job. / - You did well.

I think we were able to bring you

a nice replenishment of energy.

- That's true. / - Good energy.

- Please look out for Cheng Xiao for us. / - Sure.

- Watch out for injuries too. / - Good luck.

- We'd love you back anytime. / - Thanks.

(And so they wrap up today's class.)

(A few days later)

Why is Manager Seo late when he called this meeting?

(At that moment, Manager Seo arrives.)

- He's here. / - Hello.

I thought you had quit.

I was actually going to.

- What? / - Please take your seats.

I want to thank you for all your hard work

and make an announcement.

- An announcement? / - What?

(What could it be?)

The Swan Club has welcomed

a new member.

(A new swan?)

Someone new?

- That's right. / - Really?

She found out that I was

the team's manager

and reached out to me herself.

- I'm curious of her age. / - Me too.

- The four of us... / - I'm the oldest.

It's then me, Jiwon, and Cheng Xiao.

Is she younger than Cheng Xiao?

- Or... / - Or she could be older than Yoonah.

(Well...)

Sungeun, being a wife

of a professional athlete

has made you care

about the age and rank of each member.

That's something of the past now.

Give us a hint of who she can be.

She used to be a queen.

- A queen? / - Yes, a queen.

A queen of ballet?

She was the nation's first icon of first love.

She was Kang Hodong's first love.

(The clues only confuse them more.)

Who on earth is it?

She was the face of a noted Korean airline.

Is it Han Gain?

(Han Gain?)

She was the star of many TV commercials.

(Even the tips of her fingers exude elegance.)

(Who is this gracious new swan?)

Who on earth is it?

Here she is. Please,

- come on in. / - I think it's Han Gain.

(She's older than him.)

(Where is she?)

- Where is she? / - Is she already here?

I'm so nervous!

- My gosh. / - Oh my.

(Someone walks in through the door.)

Who can it be?

(Who has them all surprised?)

(The new swan is the elegant actress Park Jumi.)

- It's nice to meet you. / - Likewise.

- Hello. / - My goodness.

I didn't expect you at all.

- Hi. / - Hello.

(Next week, the queen will flap her wings elegantly.)

For more infomation >> Cosmic Girls teach 'I Wish' choreo! [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Wang Jiwon shows off 'quadruple spin' in front of Cheng Xiao [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 5:57.

One and two.

Pirouette.

Two, three, and four.

Turn.

Good.

And pirouette.

(Just then...)

(Someone is at the studio.)

The door is on your left.

- Hello. / - Hi.

Hi, Cheng Xiao.

- Hello. / - Hi.

The others have all been working hard

which had me worried.

That's why I called Jiwon for some help.

- You're here. / - It's me!

- Hello. / - Hi.

(They hop towards each other.)

(As always, you're too much for me.)

Since I'm an actor,

I've never introduced anyone as my teammate.

- She... / - Hello.

I'm sure you recognize her. She's Cheng Xiao of WJSN.

Yes, of course.

We practice together, have fun,

and share all various emotions

with one another.

That's why we have this connection.

(They keep growing closer.)

- We used to dance together. / - I see.

- Over there... / - They're adorable.

(Hi, Cheng Xiao.)

I'm sure you already know,

- but Cheng Xiao's very busy. / - Right.

She's been wanting to practice more,

but she doesn't know how to do so.

Since it's the end of the year,

our group's been booking many events.

I've been so worried

that I thought I should practice too

whenever and wherever I can.

(She's been practicing in her spare time.)

How long have they been dancing?

She's been studying ballet

for about three to four years now.

Meanwhile, she's been at it for nearly five years.

I thought you looked great as Kitri.

She's actually practicing the Kitri variation as well.

- Really? / - It's for a show.

I'd love to see it.

(Kitri is the female lead in the "Don Quixote" ballet.)

(She's ready.)

- You can do it. / - Good luck.

(Ta-da!)

("The Kitri Variation")

And jump.

- Wow. / - That's great.

(She's good.)

(She's adorable.)

She reminded me of when I first started dancing.

She was so adorable, and I was grateful for the dance.

(The little swans bring back)

(many memories for those watching.)

Is there a move that you want to learn?

Anything that I can do without the barre.

- I see. / - I'd really like that.

There's a move we actually covered earlier.

Would you like to try that too?

- Could I see it first? / - Of course.

Jiwon, you'll be joining us.

(The former ballerina can't be an exception.)

Come on, Jiwon.

Of course you'll be joining us.

Smile, everyone.

(Sighing)

(She seems to be nervous.)

Hold it up there and lower it down slowly.

Come on, Jiwon. Why aren't you lifting your leg?

(You over there.)

Now to the front.

(I have muscle cramps.)

- To the side. / - I have muscle cramps.

Now to the back.

All right.

(Why did Cheng Xiao have to come by today?)

Get ready.

And in first position.

All right.

Lift.

And back.

Now hold.

Pas de bourree. One and turn.

That's it. Now elevate.

(Trembling)

(Jiwon's worst nightmare is about to happen.)

(Cheng Xiao isn't even looking at her.)

Now elevate.

Good, now hold.

Now turn.

And...

Elevate!

Jiwon, my gosh.

Didn't you just do four pirouettes?

(She managed to do four pirouettes!)

That was amazing.

Elevate!

Jiwon, my gosh.

(Jiwon lives up to her name!)

That was amazing.

(She's the best.)

Now kick up.

- Isn't she good? / - Point your toes.

(Thanks, Jiwon.)

That's it. You're doing great.

Exactly.

You're looking good. All right.

That was amazing. You did well.

She's really good.

Let's try the pirouette.

One, two, forward, and three.

Four, pick it up.

Double pirouette and again.

Two and three.

(Cheng Xiao gives it a try.)

And go. One, and two. Keep your gaze.

Keep going.

You're doing great. Good job.

I was surprised.

Even though that she's not trained in ballet,

she dances as if she has been in for years.

She has the ability to follow directions

and can translate that in her moves.

When we take the stage,

I bet she will surprise us all.

For more infomation >> Wang Jiwon shows off 'quadruple spin' in front of Cheng Xiao [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

bạn cần tránh xa mướp đắng nếu mắc 5 loại bệnh sau nếu không muốn bện nặng thêm - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> bạn cần tránh xa mướp đắng nếu mắc 5 loại bệnh sau nếu không muốn bện nặng thêm - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Enji Night Cosplay - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Enji Night Cosplay - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe–PART 2–Kolkata Christmas Plum Cake at Home–Calcutta Anglo-Indian Recipe - Duration: 8:39.

Calcutta Christmas Cake Part 2: Baking the cake

what makes a good fruitcake?

rich brown colour (inside + outside)

closely packed dense structure

evenly distributed fruits & nuts

First of all a BIG thank you to all of you who shared your cake mixing photos with us

As promised here we are back with the second part of the Christmas cake recipe

In case you have missed the first part of this recipe, go watch it right now!

Before we begin we wanted to tell you that this video is a collaboration with our friend Karen Ahmad over at Kravings.

Karen has also baked a Christmas cake on her channel this year.

Go see her version after you watch this one

Besides the cake recipe itself she also has some great frosting and cake decoration ideas

Karen has over 400 amazing recipes on her channel

Her videos are light-hearted, fun and superbly entertaining

Go check her out, and tell her we said hi!

Enjoy this video, and good luck to all of you who will be baking your own Christmas cakes.

Let's get started.

plain all-purpose flour 275g (for a 4 pound cake)

softened butter 275g salted; at room temperature

brown sugar 275g

almond 75g, pistachio 40g blanched and peeled cashew 40g

5 eggs

allspice 15 pcs; optional cloves 8 pcs, cinnamon 1 pc, nutmeg ¼ tsp

(link in description) soaked dried-fruits watch part 1

zest of an orange; be careful not to grate the white, bitter pith

nutmeg shavings

allspice, cinnamon, cloves

nutmeg

grind

almonds

ground almonds keep the cake moist and give it texture

chop cashew and pistachio in 5mm pieces

butter a 9 × 4 inch loaf tin

don't miss the corners!

line with baking paper;

leave extra overhanging paper for easier cake removal

repeat for the shorter side

tie a 'cake strip' around your tin for an even rise and to prevent the cake from drying in the oven full details on our website (linked in description)

all set! let's bake now preheat your oven to 150°C

softened butter

cream butter until airy and pale

brown sugar

cream again until light

beat in eggs, one at a time

ground almonds spice mix

orange zest

incorporate

good bye, whisk!

sift flour so no lumps remain

fold in using a spatula; no whisk after this point don't overmix, or the cake will become chewy (because, gluten)

cashew and pistachio

soaked dried-fruits

Our fruits have absorbed all the alcohol. If yours have excess liquid, strain and add just the fruits.

notice how dense the batter is

fill the baking tin

push to corners; level the top

clean up the sides

bake in a preheated 150°C oven

but check after the first 2 hours

bake low and slow this cake bakes at a low temperature for a long time

if you try to bake it faster, at a higher temperature, the outside will brown while the inside remains pale and undercooked

if using thermometer, insert it after 2 hours

cake is done when the internal temperature reads 95°C

clean skewer!

cool completely in the tin

optional; feed the cake for an even richer, deeper cake

poke holes

'feed' the cake a spoon of rum, brandy, or whisky once a week

this keeps the cake moist and deepens flavour

you can bake this months in advance and keep feeding it

store at room temperature wrapped in baking paper and aluminium foil

it's finally time to cut!

this is a rich cake, ideal for sharing with friends and family

Merry Christmas from Bong Eats

For more infomation >> Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe–PART 2–Kolkata Christmas Plum Cake at Home–Calcutta Anglo-Indian Recipe - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Jedi DLC - Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Max Rank Come Join The Squad - Duration: 4:32:12.

For more infomation >> The Last Jedi DLC - Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay - Max Rank Come Join The Squad - Duration: 4:32:12.

-------------------------------------------

We Need Our Military Trump Signs New Budget Into Law - Duration: 4:00.

�We Need Our Military�: Trump Signs New Budget Into Law

President Donald Trump signed into law Tuesday the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act,

which authorizes a $700 billion military budget.

�This historic legislation demonstrates our unwavering commitment to our men and women

in uniform � the greatest fighting force in the history of the world,� Trump said

at the signing ceremony.

�This legislation represents a momentous step in rebuilding our military and securing

our future for our children.�

However, this new budget won�t be put in play until lawmakers roll back the 2011 legislation

that restricts federal spending.

With this law still currently in place, defense spending is capped at $549 billion, The Associated

Press reported.

�Now Congress must finish the job by eliminating the defense sequester and passing a clean

appropriations bill,� Trump stated.

�I think it�s going to happen.

We need our military.�

Congress has until Dec. 22 to come up with a broader government funding bill or risk

a partial government shutdown.

For the budget bill, Republicans want an increase in military funding and Democrats want equal

increases in both Pentagon and domestic non-defense programs, according to CBS News.

In his speech, Trump asked the Democrats in Congress to �drop their shutdown threats

and descend clean funding and a clean funding bill to my desk that fully funds our great

military.�

Protecting our country should always be a bipartisan issue, just like today�s legislation,�

he said.

The NDAA also gives troops a 2.4 percent pay raise.

At the signing ceremony, Trump took the time to address the two terror attacks that have

hit New York City this year, pointing out that the first attacker came to America through

the visa lottery and the other through chain migration.

�The lottery system and chain migration � we�re going to end them fast,� he

said.

The 2018 defense bill allots $634 billion for basic defense funding, and the remaining

$66 billion for overseas operations.

The legislation authorizes the military to purchase 90 Lockheed Martin F-35 fighter jets

and 14 Navy ships, according to the Washington Examiner.

The Missile Defense Agency has been allocated $12.3 billion, as America continues the �campaign

to create maximum pressure on the vile dictatorship in North Korea,� Trump said.

As well as an increased budget for the training of U.S. forces in Iraq and Syria, the new

bill also blocks any attempt to move anyone held at the military prison at Guantanamo

Bay, Cuba, to the U.S.

�This legislation will enhance our readiness, expand our modernized � and modernize our

forces, and help provide our service members with the tools that they need to fight and

to win.

We will fight and win,� Trump said.

�But hopefully, with this, we won�t have to fight because people will not be wanting

to fight with us.�

What do you think?

Scroll down to comment below.

For more infomation >> We Need Our Military Trump Signs New Budget Into Law - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

🍀 CORDLESS POWER SCRUBBER (CUH) Brushes Rechargeable Battery (KITCHEN BATHROOM) REVIEW DEMO 👈 - Duration: 4:57.

most people don't like to clean but stay tuned and I'll show you something

that might make the process easier and more fun this is the CUH cordless power

scrubber works well in bathrooms and kitchens and even grills and other areas

you home I've been using this here in my bathroom and it's looking better already

this has a three point six volt with chargeable battery and it comes with a

battery charger the scrubber itself

six brushes and a scouring pad now let me show you what the brushes are some of

them are listed on the box it actually comes with even some additional ones so

there's a fine metal brush and then there's a bristle brush nylon I guess

it's the same shape there's a crevice cleaning tool that's wire and then a

softer crevice cleaning tool there is a what's this called - the hard part battle

brush that's round and also one with the softer nylon bristles and then there's a

scouring pad okay so I think I mentioned the battery charges in about ten hours

this slips right in and cap goes on okay so far I've been using two of the

brushes it does two of the blue brushes and I've already cleaned out the tub

that would be just too embarrassing to show how it was on the video but let

me give you an idea how it works

so it's great for tubs and showers and floors then there's this other

brush is great for corners and hard-to-reach places and the head just so

you can just pop on and off like that very easy

this just works great for areas like this corner

pretty effortless it has a waterproof seal so you don't have to worry about

getting it wet I'm eager to try out this crevice cleaning brush so I have the crevice

cleaning tool on and this area on the sink faucet it's very it's usually very

difficult the clean

this area in this area in here between the faucet and

the handle tends to stay kind of yucky because it is so hard to clean

that's cleaner that it's been in a long time worked well for that I could think

of all kinds of uses for this crevice cleaning tool when I first looked at it

I wasn't sure what it was but yeah you just hold it sideways and area along the

shower door it's hard to get be great for that and then the metal one of the

same shape be great for all sorts of outdoor projects so you see on the box

they show somebody cleaning a grill with a wire brush so this would be the

grills are really look difficult to clean too so maybe this make the the chore

less onerous the tub, the sink oh and door handles that's another one this

exterior doors get so dirty this electric scrubber might just

encourage me not to procrastinate about cleaning since it makes the job quicker

and easier thanks for watching

you

For more infomation >> 🍀 CORDLESS POWER SCRUBBER (CUH) Brushes Rechargeable Battery (KITCHEN BATHROOM) REVIEW DEMO 👈 - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ballet is fashion! Yoon Ah & Sungeun shop for ballet dresses [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 6:05.

- You know, right? / - We need good equipment.

That's why this is important.

(Yoonah and Sungeun are shopping for equipment.)

It's so nice to be a girl, right?

- I know. / - Look at this.

- Can you believe it? / - It's adorable.

Is this called a leotard?

Yes, a leotard.

(A skin-tight one-piece garment)

(It looks like a swimsuit.)

- To wear this... / - It's embarrassing.

- Of course. /- But,

- ballerinas... / - They all say that at first.

- Isn't this worn without any underwear? / - Yes.

What about panties? Do you wear those?

- What? / - Normally, you don't.

- Is that so? / - However,

amateur dancers or students still wear them.

- Don't they wear them during shows? / - No.

- I didn't know that. / - Me neither.

Many of my friends who have

watched the show want to try ballet too.

They're all terrified about wearing this though.

As you know, most of them are moms,

so they're scared of dancing only in these.

As for beginners,

it's best to wear a sleeveless leotard.

It's easier to check your posture

and the way your muscles move.

- To do it right, we need one too. / - That's right.

There's a reason why Jiwon wears what she does.

- She... / - She doesn't need to check anything.

- We do though. / - So we need a leotard.

- We shouldn't even wear skirts. / - No.

We should just wear the leotard.

We still need to look appropriate on TV though.

What about the skirts? What are they called again?

- Tutu? / - It's called a tutu.

(Sungeun wore a ballet skirt at her last performance.)

- What is the exact pronunciation? / - Tutu.

Keep in mind that it's French.

- Did you hear that? / - I did.

- It's hard to pronounce. / - I thought it was tutu.

- That's right. / - I guess we were wrong.

The classical tutu is one that's short and spread out.

- Is that the classical tutu? / - This one

- is the romantic tutu. / - It comes down to the shins.

- I see. / - It's also bell-shaped.

Aren't these skirts usually worn by ballet instructors?

These rehearsal skirts are mostly worn

- during rehearsals. / - I get it now.

- I see. / - Beginners should stick

to skirts that are short though.

- That's right. / - We need to see our legs.

Of course.

- We want to look pretty though. / - I know.

You should wear outfits that show off your lines.

In terms of shoes, can we just wear anything?

These are what you wear in practice.

- What's this? / - Is this leather?

- Practice shoes... / - These are what we wear.

These or these.

It can either be fabric or leather.

The best shoes for beginners are these

with one long leather sole.

I heard that these aren't worn anymore.

I've never seen shoes like these before.

Really? Come to think of it, I think I wore

shoes like these when I started to dance.

Since we're not completely beginners,

we should wear these.

These aren't flexible enough.

- These are for absolute beginners. / - Right.

Jiwon even has those. What's that?

That's right. I'm curious too.

(Jiwon wears them before every practice session.)

We all just want to be like her.

Do these keep our feet warm?

That's why she wears them while stretching.

We need these to warm up as well.

Hold on. Let's wait until it's much colder.

We'll be broke at this rate.

(We'll be broke at this rate.)

Can you help me choose what I should wear?

(Yoonah and Sungeun now look for their outfits.)

(They're both busy shopping.)

We'll try these on.

Can you step out first?

You come out first. Mine's more revealing.

Come on out.

Yoonah?

Doesn't she look amazing?

- You look amazing. / - You do too.

- Do I? / - I love the lace detail in the back.

Also, pink is a good color for you.

Do you see how my shoulders are slightly caved in?

My lines used to be prettier,

but now they're not so nice to look at.

That's why I need to do ballet.

It's the same for all women.

- Women need to do ballet. / - That's right.

Seeing the barre makes me want to do splits.

Then go ahead.

You should know that she's the least flexible member.

- Do the shrimp bend. / - I don't want to.

- Why not? / - It's the move I'm worst at.

- It is. / - Then show me your best move.

I could lift my leg in the air.

Yes, go ahead. Show me.

I practiced yesterday and the day before that.

My gosh.

(Elegant)

- Oh my. / - See?

No way. That's unbelievable.

I practiced a lot since

- my nerves get the best of me on TV. / - Let me.

(Stiff Sungeun tries the split too.)

- You already look hilarious. / - Really?

You're doing it!

(How can this be?)

(Trembling)

I can't hold it.

I couldn't help myself from falling.

My body just kept leaning over.

- Did I do it though? / - If you think about it,

there aren't much you can't do.

- Why do I look funny though? / - Exactly.

(Everything she does is hilarious.)

- You can do it though. / - You looked incredible.

Meanwhile, I kept on leaning to the side.

Why can't I look elegant?

-You're doing it. / - I can't hold it.

(I can't hold it.)

(She needs to work harder.)

- Just hold it. / - It needs more practice.

I know.

Now that I have a pretty frock on,

I'm dying to do some ballet.

- Me too. / - Let's promise to look pretty

- at the next practice. / - Sure.

(New outfits have them motivated.)

For more infomation >> Ballet is fashion! Yoon Ah & Sungeun shop for ballet dresses [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

6 Week Body Makeover Program To Help You Lose Weight - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 6 Week Body Makeover Program To Help You Lose Weight - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

5 Super Simple Weight Loss Tips - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 5 Super Simple Weight Loss Tips - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Motu Patlu tame the tiger - Motu Patlu Cartoon - The most famous Indian cartoon - Duration: 2:59.

Motu Patlu tame the tiger - Motu Patlu Cartoon - The most famous Indian cartoon

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu tame the tiger - Motu Patlu Cartoon - The most famous Indian cartoon - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

5 Steps to Hormone Health and Weight Loss - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> 5 Steps to Hormone Health and Weight Loss - Weight Loss Tips - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

The River - Axel Johansson [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 3:14.

Thanks for watching !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét