Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 15 2017

Hi darling!

Here I am transformed (haha)

After making the cake

Cake that you...

Will see

because I'm going to post

This video

After posting the cake video

So there's a cake

I'm here transformed

I'm going to a birthday party

Of

My Cousin (as Sister)

And she's my sister's goddaughter

That's why we were both making the cake and everything

She invited us in the last minute :)

I'm still going to pull her ear (HAHA)

The important thing is that we're going

We thought that

The day could pass like... I mean

Her birthday was on a Thursday

And she decided to celebrate today Saturday

Which wasn't even on the plan

That's what she said

At the last minute...

She decided to invite her frends

And the aunts, the sisters

Better say the sisters! I also feel like aunt

because she is my sister's goddaugether

We couldn't miss

And to not to go with hands without anything

We have her present but also we decided to make a cake

So it's the cake I gave the name of KITKAT Cake

I'll try to film

Cause It's a party like...

It's dinner if I may say so because it will be at home

So it's a little dinner between friends and some family members

So that the day will not pass just like nothing

See yeeeaahh

On the street

Just arrived

I mean almost

Yes now we arrive

iiih my hair

It's open

You're important to me

That is very sweet

I'm happy that God has given you this year

Many years will come after this

Many years together

You're beautiful inside and out

You're truly a wonderful person

We known each other for 4 years

You're one of my best friends

You're a great friend

You're always there for everyone

You just put others on the first place than yourself

Yeeeeeah

But I hope that you will put yourself on the first place

Yeah really! She really needs to learn that

Because You're really more important and you need to know that...

You know that I wish you all the best and may God bless you with more years

How long have we known each other? 7/8 years?

For a long time.! and since the first day I met you

Yes she is just my friend

You're always there for me

And I am here for you. We have been through so much

Good and bad things

you always give me good advice

What I have to do

You're beautiful inside and out

And you just need to know that you're a wonderful girl really

Put yourself on the first place

Cause you deserve that!

Good luck with everything

Sissy

Can I start? Yes you can.!

No! Wait... Yes you can...

Well

We've been friends for about 18 years

I think it's ...

Sometimes you just pull my nails and my fingers

Sometimes you're so annoying

But me too... I still love you so much

You're the most annoying

So what should I say?

THAT YOU LOVE HER?

I don't have to say to her I LOVE YOU

We sleep in the same room! So she knows that

What kind of speech is this?

I hope we will stay together for a long time

And that means that if you get married, I'll go with you

Sissy..!

I'm so proud

To see how you grew up

You're a beautiful girl

Inside and the outside

I can only say God bless you

Good luck with everything

Make your dreams come true and I Love You

You're a big sister to me and everyone

I LOVE YOU

Today is a special day for you

The Lord has given you another year

You know it's a grace

Many were born on the same day

Same time

But today they are no longer alive

You're going to thank the Lord

That has protected you

Since in the belly of your mother

Also your mother

Because she has brought you 9 months

How many have committed abortions

Because it was difficult

To bear the pregnancy

But your mother has carried you

That's why

I wish you happiness

The Lord who protected you when you were in the belly of your mother

He's going to protect you and guard you

Everything you will need

Ask the Lord

Because there are fathers who are not responsible

But the creator

He who created you

Is a father who has never left his children

Hold on Him

Everything you wish to have

Do not do it with your own strength

But ask the Lord

He will give you everything you need

He's our best comforter

God bless you

I wish you luck

And that you may succeed in all areas of your life

God bless you

Amen!!!

That is a godfather.! This is how a godfather speaks

Yeaah

I LOVE YOU

So SANDRA

I always call you my mine

It's really so!

You're in my heart

Even if I don't say it

But I know that you know

I LOVE YOU

For more infomation >> My Mine's 21st BIRTHDAY (ENG SUB) - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Old Macdonald Had A Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Videos by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:57.

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O

With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there

Here a "moo" there a "moo" everywhere a "moo-moo"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O

With a oink, oink here and a oink, oink there

Here an oink there an oink everywhere an oink, oink

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there

Here a "neigh" there a "neigh" everywhere a "neigh, neigh"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O

With a "cluck, cluck" here and a "cluck, cluck" there

Here a "cluck" there a "cluck" everywhere a "cluck, cluck"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a duck, E-I-E-I-O

With a "quack, quack" here and a "quack, quack" there

Here a "quack" there a "quack"everywhere a "quack, quack"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

For more infomation >> Old Macdonald Had A Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Videos by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:57.

-------------------------------------------

Trump, Putin hold phone talks on North Korea - Duration: 0:36.

The White House has announced that President Donald Trump spoke with his Russian counterpart

Vladimir Putin on Thursday to discuss North Korea.

In a brief statement, the two are said to have "discussed working together to resolve

the very dangerous situation in North Korea."

The Kremlin also confirmed the call, saying the two discussed "the situation in several

crisis zones, with a focus on solving the nuclear issue on the Korean peninsula."

Earlier Thursday, Putin criticized the U.S. during his annual end-of-year press conference,

saying its actions on North Korea were provocative and counter-productive.

For more infomation >> Trump, Putin hold phone talks on North Korea - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

KTO operates special booth introducing 30 Olympic cuisines - Duration: 0:41.

If you're in Seoul, you can head down to the Jamsil Indoor Stadium to get a feel for the

kind of food you'll find in Gangwon-do Province, where the Olympics begin in less than two

months.

The Korea Tourism Organization has set up a special booth outside the stadium to promote

the region's cuisine through this Sunday.

On display are what are considered the 30 best local dishes from the host cities of

Pyeongchang, Jeongseon and Gangneung.

Tourists can vote for what they think are the best dishes from each Olympic town, join

in some photo events and get free Olympic souvenirs.

The KTO says it hopes the event will promote Korea's traditional cuisine to foreign tourists

and attract more visitors for the Olympics.

For more infomation >> KTO operates special booth introducing 30 Olympic cuisines - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Beijing describes Korean press assault as 'unfortunate accident' while launching investigation - Duration: 1:52.

Beijing has promised to get to the bottom of the incident that involved two South Korea

photojournalists who were physically assaulted by Chinese security guards during a trade

fair attended by President Moon on Thursday.

However, they have also described the incident as an 'unfortunate accident' and said they

hoped it does not get in the way of Moon's visit to Beijing.

Kwon Jang-ho has this story.

South Korea's foreign ministry revealed that their Chinese counterparts have been in contact

since Thursday, to reassure Seoul that they were looking into the incident where two members

of the presidential press corps were assaulted by Chinese security guards and hospitalized.

Beijing said a quick and thorough investigation has already begun, and that after reviewing

the facts, pledged to take any necessary action.

They also said they would do everything they can to make sure this incident doesn't interfere

with the success of President Moon's state visit.

However despite concerns, Beijing are also reported to have said that they view the incident

as an "unfortunate accident".

Seoul's foreign minister, Kang Kyung-wha, is said to have conveyed her dismay over the

incident to her Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi, last night, who agreed that it was a serious

situation and would be dealt with.

The incident occurred at a Korean trade fair, being hosted to coincide with President Moon's

trip to Beijing.

Moon himself came to visit in the morning, and as the press corps followed him, a dispute

arose between some photojournalists and security guards.

One photojournalist was thrown to the floor, while another was dragged away before being

surrounded by several guards, then beaten and kicked.

Both were taken to hospital, where one was treated overnight for a fractured eye socket,

while the other is said to have pain in his hip.

They were flown back to Seoul on Friday, whereupon they were taken to a local hospital by an

ambulance for further checks and treatment.

Kwon Jang-ho, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Beijing describes Korean press assault as 'unfortunate accident' while launching investigation - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Значение карты Паж Кубков. Младшие Арканы Таро. Придворные карты Таро. - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Значение карты Паж Кубков. Младшие Арканы Таро. Придворные карты Таро. - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Lethal Weapon 2x11 Promo "Funny Money" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Lethal Weapon 2x11 Promo "Funny Money" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Dern Talks Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Laura Dern Talks Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Disney buys large part of 21st Century Fox in US$52.4 bil. deal - Duration: 1:57.

Turning now to a mega media deal in the United States.

Disney has agreed to buy 21st Century Fox's entertainment assets in a deal worth an eye-watering

52-point-four billion U.S. dollars.

Ro Aram has the details.

Disney's majority purchase of Fox brings to a close more than half a century of expansion

by Rupert Murdoch - a man who turned an inherited single Australian newspaper in to one of the

world's largest news and film empires.

However, the recent revolution across media has convinced even him to take a step back.

The slimmed down Fox will focus more on news, but its film, television and international

businesses will all go to Disney.

The deal is being seen as efforts to grow Disney's arsenal of shows to combat growing

digital rivals, such as Netflix and Amazon.

The deal is expected to close in 12 to 18 months and will bring marquee franchises like

"Avatar" and "The Simpsons" on top of Disney's previous purchases, which include Pixar Animation

Studios, Marvel Entertainment and "Star Wars" producer Lucasfilm.

The purchase also gives Disney at least a 39 percent stake in European satellite-TV

and broadcaster Sky.

Fox is hoping to acquire the remainder of Sky before the deal closes, so that it could

give Disney full control after the sale.

Disney will also win majority control of Hulu - Fox's video streaming service partially

owned by Comcast and Time Warner.

That service will prove vital in competing with the likes of Netflix, and Disney has

also announced plans to launch its own streaming service in 2019.

Before the buyout, 21st Century Fox will separate the businesses it's keeping into a newly listed

company that will be spun off to its shareholders.

The deal is yet to be finalized as shareholders of both Disney and Fox need to approve it,

but it's widely expected to go through.

Ro Aram, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Disney buys large part of 21st Century Fox in US$52.4 bil. deal - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

В поисках волшебного камня (А.Саломатов) - Буктрейлер (Тимур Губайдуллин) - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> В поисках волшебного камня (А.Саломатов) - Буктрейлер (Тимур Губайдуллин) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

CUIDADO COM AS PROPOSTAS DO MUNDO (Sedução, Paquera, Namoro) - #69 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> CUIDADO COM AS PROPOSTAS DO MUNDO (Sedução, Paquera, Namoro) - #69 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Johny Yes Papa and Pepa Pig Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kidz - Duration: 3:23.

Johny, Johny! Yes, Papa

Eating sugar? No, Papa Telling lies? No, Papa

Open your mouth! Ha! Ha! Ha!

For more infomation >> Johny Johny Yes Papa and Pepa Pig Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kidz - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

FCC Votes to Repeal Net Neutrality, Walmart's Marijuana Christmas Tree - Monologue - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> FCC Votes to Repeal Net Neutrality, Walmart's Marijuana Christmas Tree - Monologue - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

YavBah / Yavuz & Bahar - Ölünce Sevemezsem Seni | Söz Klip - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> YavBah / Yavuz & Bahar - Ölünce Sevemezsem Seni | Söz Klip - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

How High Can Ripple ($XRP) Go? - Duration: 3:28:31.

How high can ripple go?

For more infomation >> How High Can Ripple ($XRP) Go? - Duration: 3:28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Royale x Kes - Forever Isn't Promised "2018 Soca" (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:11.

Bad Royale x Kes - Forever Isn't Promised "2018 Soca" (Official Audio)

For more infomation >> Bad Royale x Kes - Forever Isn't Promised "2018 Soca" (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

MeepCity (PARTY Host) - Duration: 7:28:22.

For more infomation >> MeepCity (PARTY Host) - Duration: 7:28:22.

-------------------------------------------

Göbələyin təmizlənməsi - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Göbələyin təmizlənməsi - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

The story of the 5 friends-We'll be 50 before we know it... TT [Dragon Club / 2017.12.12] - Duration: 10:57.

(Finally)

(They start their road trip together)

(The sun follows them as if it's curious)

(The story of the 5 friends)

It's been so long since I've been

on the road at this hour

for something other than a shoot.

It doesn't feel like a shoot today.

It's kind of amazing.

Kyungmin, is it over?

- Your wife's exam. / - Yeah, it's over.

- What was it on again? / - On English.

- For her PhD. / - Yeah?

A PhD in what?

Being a know-it-all.

A know-it-all...

I was going to say that.

I was going to say that but you said it first.

I remember Professor Ochanomizu from way back.

- Professor Ochanomizu. / - What?

- Professor Ochanomizu. / - From "Astro Boy?"

Yeah, the scientist that made Astro Boy.

Astro Boy was made by his dad.

His dad made him?

Professor Ochanomizu taught him ethics.

(He was a tutor?)

Isn't the professor Astro Boy's dad?

Aren't you getting confused with Pinocchio?

No.

The one who made Pinocchio is Geppetto.

Yeah.

It's Geppetto!

- Geppetto... / - Isn't that guy a scientist?

- Geppetto? / - No. Professor Ochanomizu.

Professor Ochanomizu is the dad.

Professor Ochanomizu is not the dad.

Hey, listen.

Professor Ochanomizu's son died.

- It's not! / - I'm right.

That's why he made Astro Boy.

- It's not Professor Ochanomizu. / - No!

- Because his son died. / - No!

So he made a robot that resembles him.

You really don't know.

Professor Ochanomizu is the dad's friend.

- He's not the dad's friend. / - He is the dad's friend.

Is he?

Astro Boy's dad didn't love him.

Because he's a robot.

Don't you guys remember?

Professor Ochanomizu isn't the dad.

- I told you. / - Really?

Professor Ochanomizu is a father-figure to Astro Boy.

He taught ethics.

Well, anyway...

His nose can cover up his entire face.

- He's a Westerner. / - A Westerner...

- I really used to love cartoons. / - Of course.

In our days, we had nothing to do but watch cartoons.

Yeah.

We watched a lot of American dramas too.

Yeah, we did.

- "Airwolf." / - "Knight Rider."

"The A-Team."

- "Bigfoot and Wildboy." / - "Doogie Howser, M.D."

- "Doogie Howser, M.D." / - "Doogie Howser, M.D."

"Choushinsei Flashman."

- "The Wonder Years." / - That was a great one.

"Carrusel."

Teacher Ximena.

There was news about them recently.

- Really? / - Yeah.

What are they up to?

They've aged more than we have.

How old is your youngest?

3.

If she's 3...

What's good these days?

- We're watching "Frozen" again. / - "Frozen?"

Whenever I drive my kids to kindergarten.

- Because of your youngest? / - Yeah.

Kids that age love how Elsa transforms.

Do you guys know the "Pororo" theme song?

- Wow, it's Pororo! / - I don't know it yet.

♪ Playing is the best ♪

♪ Friends, let's get together ♪

I don't have kids yet.

Want me to finish the song?

It's amazing all parents know the song.

- "Pororo" has several seasons already. / - Yeah?

- Of course. / - There are seasons?

I even saw the movies.

- Really? / - Sure.

There's the Ice King. It's pretty intense.

Right, the Ice King.

Do you know how many times I had to watch that?

Do you watch "Princess Pring?"

My older kids stopped watching that.

The Pring song.

My ring tone is the "Princess Pring" song.

It's a great song.

Are you putting it on?

It's a great song.

This... Why are we listening to this?

Didn't we leave our homes?

- It's an exciting song. / - He really likes the song.

Isn't it a good song?

It sounds like an IU song.

- Yeah. / - It does.

This sounds like IU.

It does a bit.

Isn't it nice? This is why it's my ring tone.

- It's kind of like an idol song, right? / - Yeah.

- IU. / - The hook is killer.

There's a hook too?

(♪ Pring, Pring, Princess Pring ♪)

(♪ Our friend, my Princess Pring ♪)

- I like it. / - Yeah.

It really is like an idol song.

Time goes by too fast.

Yeah.

Time seems to fly as you get older.

Do you know why?

- I know. / - Why?

Do you know?

- Let's say you're 5 years old. / - I know.

To a 5-year-old, a year is like one fifth

of their entire life.

To us, a year is 1 over 42.

So it feels shorter.

1 over 42 of your life versus

one fifth of your life.

- That's pretty profound. / - Forget that.

Not quite what I had in mind.

(Let's talk about cartoons)

We're going on a trip?

It's the first time we all traveled together like this.

- It is. / - It really is the first time.

It's not just us. It's hard for anyone our age...

- To go on a trip with friends. / - True.

- Yeah, on a Monday too. / - We're all on a trip.

Gosh...

I can't believe this.

We've been talking about doing this

and it's already been 10 years.

Yeah. It's been more than 10 years.

We planned on doing a concert at first.

We came up with all sorts of plans.

How long has it been?

We're over 40 now.

I can't believe it...

- We're really over 40 now. / - That's crazy.

("Let promises flow like the river")

("And unions bloom like flowers" by Shin Yeongbok)

We'll be 50 before we know it.

Don't say things like that.

We'll get to 50 in no time.

Think about it.

It's already September this year.

50 for you guys and 50 for me is different.

Why is it different?

You're all married.

I thought he was going to talk about his muscles.

This is how it feels.

You all are married and living new lives.

Your kids are growing day by day.

Each year, you're building up on something.

Each year for me is uneventful.

So get married.

But it can be nice to be single too, right?

No, it isn't.

It's better to be married.

- Yeah? / - I think that.

What if your wife won't let you work out?

Huh?

Come on...

No, for real.

- She'll tell you to tone it down. / - It could happen.

Oh, come on...

It won't be like that.

Your kid is crying

yet you insist on going to the gym.

Then your wife says,

"How could you go exercise

when your kid is crying?"

That show with Lee Yeongja.

- "Hello Counselor." / - Yeah. You'll be on it.

"All my husband does is work out."

I'm a person that thinks

marriage is a necessary thing.

While I'm working and making money,

what's on my mind is...

- You all know. I rarely spend on myself. / - Yeah.

It's like this.

I'm working hard now to make money

to spend for my wife and kids.

You sound so old-fashioned!

That's how I really feel.

For real.

That's how I think.

You're like someone being sent to the Middle East.

- I can relate. / - Saudi Arabia?

Hyuk agrees.

- Hyuk is like that too. / - I'm like that.

- That's how we want to live as men. / - Yeah.

- Provide for your family. / - Yeah.

As a man...

I went to the convenience store yesterday.

I used my debit card to buy instant noodles.

My card was maxed out.

I had no money in my account.

I give my wife everything I make.

I think that's really important.

Because the thing is...

I'm the same way.

He's that way with his parents.

That's why he feels that way.

You feel it.

But I think it's a really good thing.

What he's saying...

That's how I live right now.

I rarely buy stuff for myself.

But this is the thing.

I do need to treat myself at times.

- Yeah. / - On something.

So for me, I use money on boxing.

Gosh...

A lot of time has passed.

We can talk about this forever.

It's annoying that time flew by so quickly.

But once it's tomorrow...

We'll talk about the same stuff we talked about today.

When we were younger, we had different topics.

But now that we're older,

we talk about the same stuff.

Always telling the same old stories.

When we were younger

and saw 42-year-old guys...

They seemed super old.

- That's like an old guy. / - Yeah.

Middle-aged.

Is that how kids these days see us?

Probably.

- I hear they don't. I asked. / - Probably not.

You asked! They wouldn't say no

right to your face.

Who did you ask and how?

Who would say, "Yes, you seem old."

Of course. I asked.

When I ask how old we look...

That's what old guys always ask.

"How old do I look?"

"Do we make you uncomfortable?"

Come to think of it...

Maybe it's because we're at this age.

We don't get uncomfortable around guys

that are about 10 years older than us.

Maybe for you.

He worked with older guys a lot.

He started as a child actor.

You started super young.

That's why he's comfortable around elders.

If you look back, Kyungin did

a lot of great projects when he was young.

True.

- "Our Sunny Days of Youth." / - For real.

"Our Hero Single Spark."

"Single Spark..."

"Our Hero Single Spark."

"Single Spark..."

What is that?

Don't put the titles together!

It's "Our Twisted Hero."

"Our Twisted Hero."

Don't put the titles together.

- Gosh... / - "A Single Hero."

- It's "A Single Spark." / - "Our Twisted Hero."

I almost believed it!

- That's not the title. / - "A Single Spark."

"Our Twisted Hero."

For real.

That sounded believable.

It sounded natural.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét