Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 15 2017

6 Things Only Introverts Will Understand When It Comes To Summer

Summertime is probably the most popular time of the year.

What can be better than warm sunny days filled with the subtle atmosphere of joy and carefreeness?

If you ask a dozen of random people whether they like summer, you will hardly find one

or two who will give a negative answer.

Yet, there are individuals who don't enjoy themselves so much during this joyful season.

Those are socially awkward introverts.

Even if you are one yourself but do love summer, I bet that you too face certain challenges

during this period of the year.

In this video, I'm going to show you 6 summertime struggles only introvert will understand.

But before we start, make sure to like this video and subscribe our channel so you won't

miss any interesting update in the future guys.

Here are a few summertime struggles that you will only understand if you are a socially

awkward introvert:

1.

It gets too 'peopley' outside

When the weather gets warmer, those nice quiet places you were visiting during colder seasons

suddenly become crowded.

In summer, it's almost impossible to find a quiet corner outdoors where you can stay

alone with your thoughts.

It may seem that people are just everywhere you go: families with kids, bunches of noisy

teenagers, dog owners playing with their four-legged buddies…

The higher you are on the scale of social awkwardness, the more you suffer when it's

too "peopley" outside.

So a nice walk in the park is not so nice after all.

You end up anxious and irritated instead of enjoying the fresh air and the beauty of summertime

nature.

2.

Going to the beach may feel awkward

When you go to the beach (which is an essential part of a summer vacation), it gets even worse.

It's even more crowded and full of various noises coming from all the directions.

In such circumstances, it's just impossible for you to chill out and enjoy the sea.

Instead, you feel overwhelmed with all those people around you and annoyed with constant

noise.

If you also have social anxiety, you may be suffering even more because of the fact that

you have to sit almost naked among all those strangers.

You may feel like everyone is staring at you each time you are walking on the beach to

take a swim or buy something to eat/drink.

Some people who suffer from severe social anxiety end up not going to the beach at all

in order to avoid these distressing experiences.

3.

Summertime social events leave you drained

Summer is traditionally a time of heightened social life as the hot air and the abundance

of vitamin D make even the grumpiest of us a little more cheerful and friendly.

There are so many open-air parties, festivals and other social events that anyone can find

something to attend.

Even if you are an extremely introverted person who is not into this type of social gatherings,

you are very likely to go to a few of those during the summer.

After all, you are no exception to the ubiquitous craving for adventure and new experiences,

which is just everywhere in the air this time of the year.

But the truth is that when you find yourself at such a party, you easily become tired and

drained and regret not staying at home.

In the beginning, you probably try to cheer yourself up and praise yourself for finally

going out and doing your best to become social and act "normal".

But the outcome is always the same: large social gatherings suck your energy just too

fast.

So you soon start to miss your home, your cozy bed, that exciting book you left half-read

or the movie you were going to watch tonight.

4.

More intense feelings of not fitting in

Paradoxically, a more active social life can cause the feelings of loneliness, especially

when you hang out with the wrong people.

And in summer, you have more chances to spend some time with people you barely know and

don't feel so connected to.

Imagine a scenario: your best friend asks you to accompany her to a party her colleagues

hold.

However, when you reach the place, you realize that you basically don't know anyone.

As a socially awkward introvert, you will probably freak out and start to feel uncomfortable

being among all those unknown people.

You will also notice that everyone else seems to get on perfectly well with each other while

you are somehow excluded from this enjoyment.

Of course, in this kind of situation, you will probably start to overthink your social

ineptness and blame yourself for being such an awkward misfit.

5.

You don't really relax during summer vacation

When you finally get that long-expected vacation from work, you can travel and visit some nice

places.

If you are lucky to travel with a fellow introvert, you will surely choose some lovely tranquil

destination and have a great time.

But what if your friend or significant other is an extrovert who craves for beach activities,

partying and socializing?

No need to say that this type of vacation quickly drains you and at some point, you

realize that you actually have a better time and relax more by yourself at home.

So you get back from your vacation even more tired than you were before.

6.

You don't get a tan as you have spent most of your summer indoors

Finally, because of all these uncomfortable experiences, you probably end up spending

most of your time at home instead of going to the beach and doing other summertime activities.

So at the end of the summer, you hardly get any tan, which brings further awkwardness

as people ask you stupid questions like, Why are you so pale?

Do you ever get outside?

Well, that's the 6 summertime struggles only introvert will understand.

So, what about you?

If you are an introvert, do you enjoy yourself in summer?

Can you relate to these summertime struggles?

I'd love to hear your opinion.

Leave us a comment down below and let us know what your thought of this video.

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 6 Things Only Introverts Will Understand When It Comes To Summer - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про Игрушки Щенячий патруль Крепыш ПОМОЩНИК Мультфильмы 2017 Видео для детей - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Мультики про Игрушки Щенячий патруль Крепыш ПОМОЩНИК Мультфильмы 2017 Видео для детей - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

КАК Я УЧУ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК! КАК ВЫУЧИТЬ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК! АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК ПРОИЗНОШЕНИЕ! АУДИО УРОКИ - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> КАК Я УЧУ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК! КАК ВЫУЧИТЬ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК! АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК ПРОИЗНОШЕНИЕ! АУДИО УРОКИ - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] BTS promoting their UNIVERSITY as a rising star - Duration: 1:09.

Bang Tan! Hello! We are BTS!

RM: A place you can study without stress.

J-hope: Wow~ Suga: Where is it?

RM: A place that can make my dreams come true.

Suga: Where is it? J-hope: Where is it?

RM: It's Global Cyber University!

BTS: Wow~~!

Jimin: I see~

RM: Like the name, Cyber University, all courses are really done 100% through internet,

RM: we can study at anytime with any course we want.

Suga: It must be convenient. RM: Yes, it's really convenient.

RM: It's a great university that leads us pleasant and peaceful days in our lives.

BTS: Ah~

RM: For your dreams, please challenge.

RM: Global Cyber University. (Jimin: Cute Laugh)

RM: We are BTS.

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] BTS promoting their UNIVERSITY as a rising star - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Fergie Wants to Nurture Contestants on The Four: Battle for Stardom - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Fergie Wants to Nurture Contestants on The Four: Battle for Stardom - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Ducks | Ducks Song | Kindergarten Videos | Nursery Rhyme For toddlers by Farmees - Duration: 1:01:59.

Look at the mother duck and her five little ducks.

♪ Five little ducks went swimming one day ♪

♪ Over the hill and far away ♪

♪ Mother duck said quack, quack, quack ♪

♪ And only four little ducks came back ♪

♪ Four little ducks went swimming one day ♪

♪ Over the hill and far away ♪

♪ Mother duck said quack, quack, quack ♪

♪ And only three little ducks came back ♪

♪ Three little ducks went swimming one day ♪

♪ Over the hill and far away ♪

♪ Mother duck said quack, quack, quack ♪

♪ And only two little ducks came back ♪

♪ Two little ducks went swimming one day ♪

♪ Over the hill and far away ♪

♪ Mother duck said quack, quack, quack ♪

♪ And only one little duck came back ♪

♪ One little duck went swimming one day ♪

♪ Over the hill and far away ♪

♪ Mother duck said quack, quack, quack ♪

♪ And all five little ducks came back ♪

Wasn't that lovely?

See you soon.

For more infomation >> Five Little Ducks | Ducks Song | Kindergarten Videos | Nursery Rhyme For toddlers by Farmees - Duration: 1:01:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dangal Queen - Duration: 19:22.

Let me tell you something seriously…

If I was living here, I'd never get off this terrace.

I'd never go out, I would sit here and paint…

Not that I know how to paint… But, this doesn't need talent.

Just splash some green and it'll look awesome!

The first medalist from India's most famous wrestling family and...

The eldest daughter, Geeta, is on our show today

I am heading towards Sonepat...

Where she lives and trains...

Where she works day and night to ensure...

She gives flight to the dreams of countless girls like her

This episode features cool farm winds and a breezy conversation.

Namaste!

How're you? Good to see you.

I'm absolutely fine, thank you.

- You've just come back from training, right? - Yes, morning training.

So that's why you're near the dining table… All these fruits will be had for breakfast?

Well, wrestlers can't survive without eating.

You don't have tea or coffee, right?

Sometimes, I have coffee…. Green tea…

- So shall we have some green tea then? - Sure

- Has Pawan ever cooked for you? - Pawan? No

Never cooked anything? Ever?

Your wife is complaining that you've never cooked for her.

I can't exactly remember when...

If you don't remember, then it probably didn't happen

Because with 150 almonds a day, surely you'd remember if it happened

She was saying that he doesn't cook for me but he's always stirring me up

No, no… She didn't say that. I shouldn't mess with wrestlers…

If I say something stupid, I'll get body-slammed.

- Shall we go up to the terrace? - Yes, let's.

This is nice, you must share the recipe.

It's green tea, you've seen my secret

Don't be shy, eat the eggs. Feel at home!

We're going upstairs to chat… Leave a couple of eggs for us.

Leave some for Gaurav too… Leave 4 eggs.

During 'Dangal' the film… Everyone saw it, of course…

But all the things going on around the film…

All the press interactions you did…

That lifestyle is very different to your normal lifestyle…

You're disciplined, and that's the opposite…

It felt good, going to all those events… Meeting different people…

But the flip side is that all I've done in my life is wrestling…

Train for 2-4 hours in the morning, 3-4 hours in the evening…

Then rest for the remainder of the day…

Suddenly, after the film there was so much travel, and that was tiring…

I started to miss the life I had before all of this happened…

I wanted it all to get over quickly and return to my wrestling, because that's my life.

There was no sense of time, whether it came to eating or sleeping…

Just keep going on and on…

- Your daily routine, you wake up at 4? - 4:30

Oh, a late riser!

At my dad's place, we wake at 3:30. Training is at 4.

The academy here has many more kids, so we wake at 4:30 and train at 5.

Training at 5am? So what exactly happens at 5, that can't happen at 8?

- It's an important question - Absolutely

Aspiring wrestlers out there want to know…

Well, this question does cross the mind…

When we go abroad to train, the sessions start at 8am or 10am…

Here, that's the time we go back to sleep after the training

My dad always used to say…

"The one who toils under the stars is easily spotted by God"

Wow.

We could start later, but when you finish training, you're exhausted…

So you just lie on the mat, don't feel like getting up…

That's called 'Shavasana'.

- We go into a 'silent mode'. - Silent mode.

And sometimes…

When you've put in the extra effort, then you don't feel like talking to anyone.

Because the body is incapable of anything!

At my father's place, if any of us kids got into an argument or a fight…

My dad would say that you've not worked hard that day, or you've cut corners…

So if both husband and wife are wrestlers, then it's great for the marriage…

Absolutely.

If I send my wife to the gym every morning for a few hours to train…

Then she won't have the energy to fight with me after she's back.

If I leave a wet towel on the bed, or toss my socks carelessly, I won't get scolded.

- I didn't realise this happens to everyone… - To everyone, right?

When I tell my husband to put something back in its place…

He says he was better off before marriage!

After marriage, now that both of you go together for training…

What do you think has improved in your life or in your training?

See, Pawan is also a wrestler…

He's competing at a high level…

He's also a Commonwealth Games medalist

If you have a life partner from the same field…

Your purpose is common, to win medals, at the same events…

So the way we look at things, understand things…

Our perspective to everything is similar…

We do our physical training together, although we don't partner with each other.

We push each other… 5 more… 10 more…

Even when we're alone at home, we're still talking about wrestling…

Who the opponents are, how do you train to beat them…

So there are benefits…

-When did you get that tattoo? -2-3 months before the wedding

- It's really nice, I've never seen a design like this - Thank you so much

I'm assuming you are the first one in your family to get a tattoo.

Yes, and I had it before I was to get married to Pawan…

I got home after a camp with the tattoo, I had taped up my hand…

I had worn a full-sleeved T-shirt…

I was terrified of going in front of my father…

"What have you done?"

- Pawan was surprised? - Yes, I hadn't told him

After getting it done, I sent him a picture

He thought it was fake!

I had to convince him it's real.

Say, "There's nothing fake about me, I'm the real deal"

So now is he being pressurised to get a matching tattoo?

I'm sure he must have said that he'll get one done…

He said he'll do it for my birthday. Two birthdays have gone by since then.

According to you, what's the best day of your career?

Commonwealth Games (2010)…

Before that, I hadn't won any medal at a major event…

Neither the Asian championship nor the Commonwealth championship…

So that medal at CWG 2010 gave me a major boost in life…

My confidence soared and things haven't been the same ever since.

So that perhaps has been the most memorable, the happiest moment…

A life changing moment…

You've always said the semi-final was tougher?

Yes, because I was quite tense that day…

The Canadian and Nigerian wrestlers were both good, and both were in my group.

The Nigerian - as was shown in the film (Dangal) - she was very muscular…

Her ears were battered, she had really short hair…

She looked just like a strong male wrestler.

I was scared, just by looking at her. She was strong…

Nigerians, Cubans… They're usually very strong physically.

But, the contest went to 3 rounds and I won in 5 or 7 seconds…

- Do you remember the finals day clearly? - Absolutely!

- What happened before, after? - I remember clearly

I had barely slept for 3 or 4 hours…

There were two things actually…

Whenever we go for a competition… And further, these games were in India…

There was a lot of talk in the media…

High expectations from the Phogat sisters…

So all these things were in my mind…

And on top of that, pressure from the family, that I have to win a medal…

I didn't know what I would achieve, but I knew that a medal will make my family happy…

That I will meet people's expectations…

And if I lost, and didn't get a medal… The flip side was looking very dark.

My family, especially my dad, had worked very hard…

He was waiting for the medal that would satisfy his heart's desire…

That his efforts had born fruit…

Although his dream is still unfulfilled… He isn't totally satisfied…

He wants his daughters – Any one of us - to bring home an Olympic medal.

It was all his dream, his perseverance… All his efforts…

We didn't even understand what winning an Olympic medal meant…

And it is only because he impressed upon us the desire that we have come so far…

Before that, we had no clue…

But when you were young, didn't you wonder why your father is making you work so hard?

When it was your time to play, have fun….

Gaurav, you can't imagine… Ever since I started wrestling…

The next 7-8 years of my life were hell! The worst part of my life!

I don't want to go back to that childhood.

Most people would like to return to their childhood, but I never want to.

Too much tension!

Tension, problems… I was always in trouble with my father…

We were made to work really hard…

We trained in a mud pit…

The mud would be freezing in winters, and burning in summer…

My youngest sisters – Ritu and Sangita – They still can joke around with my dad…

But Babita and I were terrified of him. We still are…

Recently… Before I went on (TV show) 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'…

This was after marriage, I had gone home…

Someone had come to interview me… They asked to meet my father…

I told them, "He's there... Please excuse me".

If you want to walk into the lion's den, you're welcome to go there on your own…

There's just this fear…

Also, Ritu had just returned from the Asian championships with a bronze medal…

And then, my dad called me, but Ritu and I went to him together…

Papa saw her and said, "You're here?" "Yes".

"You came third! What good is third?"

That's how my dad is. He won't encourage us unless we come first…

If we win a bout by one point, he'll say, "One point wins aren't wins".

So these kind of things…

I was the best in my weight category in India…

But he'd say, "That's no use, you need to beat people a couple of weight categories higher"…

"Until then, don't expect any medals at the international level."

So that's his mentality, and I do believe...

that he's right most of the times…

We've got to this point solely because of my father.

Others have given support, but that was mainly after we had become national champions…

The support came when we were unbeatable

Before that, it was only him that put in the hard yards for all of us, he did everything…

He ignored all the naysayers…

In any sport, especially for girls, the parent's support is vital…

Because people… And society in general... Even now…

I meet the mothers of girls at my academy… Once every week or 10 days…

Sometimes they cry…

The male members of their family don't like the girls taking to sports…

They feel these girls are an embarrassment...

the family name is being dragged into the mud.

If they don't become a wrestler like me, their lives will be miserable

I still find it weird to hear such things…

It pains me that the issues I faced as a kid are still around.

So the uncles who tell the girls that they're dragging the family name into the mud….

You should tell the girls to drag them into the mud… Toss them right in…

My dad used to say, "Don't say anything… Let your deeds speak for themselves."

And that's exactly what happened… All our detractors now pat our backs...

Now they want to call us their own…

Your family is full of wrestlers… You married Pawan, a wrestler…

His family is also full of wrestlers…

Do you have any hockey players for friends?

None at all. None from any other field.

Basketball? Cricket? Football? Any of these?

My father – See, the popularity of Cricket in India is at a whole different level…

But whenever my brothers or cousins went off to play cricket, they got whacked by my father…

He believed that Cricket has ruined this country.

He always felt that other sports never got any attention…

Although things have changed now…

We got medals at the Olympics in Badminton, and Sakshi (Malik) got one in wrestling…

So these things help change the mindset of the media and the people

And most importantly, while it's true that other sports are progressing…

Girls in sports are moving ahead as well…

Yes, and that's what makes me truly happy, to see girls doing well…

It is wonderful to see India win medals and tournaments…

But when girls excel, it's special…

Of late, the girls cricket team is doing well…

That brings another kind of joy…

Do you meet parents who tell you that their daughter has been inspired by you?

You're not going to believe this...

Whether it's because of the Rio Olympics, or because of the movie Dangal…

Before Dangal, there weren't any girls at my husband's wrestling academy…

I was the only girl who used to practice there.

Now, we have around 15 girls at the academy.

And every day, girls are coming in… Parents wanting their girls to become wrestlers.

And it's not just at our academy…

All the wrestling tournaments in Haryana that used to be exclusively for boys…

Now have categories for both boys and girls.

I've noticed the change happening… Girls are being allowed to compete…

Earlier, girls couldn't even enter training areas, now they practice there alongside boys.

So all this makes me happy.

Obviously, you're still at your prime… You've got tournaments lined up…

But we all think about what we'd like to be doing 10-20 years ahead…

- I'm guessing you'll be around wrestling… - Yes

Contribute in some way… So what have you thought?

I find solace only in wrestling…

This is all I know… This has been my life.

When I retire, I'd like to become a top-notch coach, maybe open an academy.

Do as much as I can to get other girls to achieve at least as much as I have.

So that's my dream…

To be able to promote girls, especially in wrestling

Very good. So two things are important…

'Golgappas' and Iron chickpeas are not allowed…

I think it's going to rain…

- The sun was playing hide and seek with us - And here comes the rain

Let's go down, I'm also interested to check if Pawan has run through all the eggs…

I'd like just one…

Let's get the cups…

- Here, give me that cup - Don't worry, it's not that heavy

Hey guys, watch me and Ritika on 'Breakfast with Champions'.

There…

For more infomation >> Dangal Queen - Duration: 19:22.

-------------------------------------------

カップル 手紙 感動話!彼氏の結婚相手は彼女の親友! その理由とは - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> カップル 手紙 感動話!彼氏の結婚相手は彼女の親友! その理由とは - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

We can count to 100 song LetterSchool ! New Year Letter School counting 1 to 100 cursive numbers - Duration: 2:32.

We can count to 100 song LetterSchool ! New Year Letter School counting 1 to 100 cursive numbers

For more infomation >> We can count to 100 song LetterSchool ! New Year Letter School counting 1 to 100 cursive numbers - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Vegetables Drawing How to Draw And Paint Vegetables Coloring Book Fun Painting - Duration: 12:53.

For more infomation >> Vegetables Drawing How to Draw And Paint Vegetables Coloring Book Fun Painting - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

遇到好多台灣的YouTuber!!YouTube Pop-Up Space Taipei [V-log] - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 遇到好多台灣的YouTuber!!YouTube Pop-Up Space Taipei [V-log] - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fergie Talks Opening Up on Double Duchess - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Fergie Talks Opening Up on Double Duchess - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to reduce antibiotics in livestock - Duration: 1:51.

For E. Coigny, livestock farming's a family business.

Meaning it's not easy to change traditions,

but he's innovative in animal care.

Like this morning, when he sees a cow limping.

I used homeopathy

and let's see what happens.

Here, it's an intern studying agronomics

who introduced homeopathy,

a method based on observation.

You have to look at the animal's nature: if it's sweet-natured,

fearful, bad-tempered, and you have to find the right medicine.

30 kilometres away, A. Hentsch is sorting out the farm he took over.

An agronomic engineer, he's teaching himself about alternative methods,

and notably homeopathy.

It's really possible to learn more

and get results

with these techniques.

In one year, none of his livestock has been sick.

We've also got this, extract of grapeseed and grapefruit

for infections; it's an antiseptic.

As well as products, the animals' living conditions play a key role.

For him, the key is to have small structures, robust breeds

and limited production.

Pushing the livestock too far

in terms of their feed,

how they're kept,

or genetic aspects is detrimental somewhere along the line.

Hard to imagine leveraging this model

on an industrial scale,

even if methods are improving all the time.

For more infomation >> How to reduce antibiotics in livestock - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

MAZINGER Z INFINITY Mazinger Z Infinity (2018) Trailer Español HD Animación. Robots. Manga/Cinefilia - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> MAZINGER Z INFINITY Mazinger Z Infinity (2018) Trailer Español HD Animación. Robots. Manga/Cinefilia - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Super Virtuoso | Amazing Performance | Elegant Music | ANiS - Carlsonnd "Solo Guitar - DEMO" - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Super Virtuoso | Amazing Performance | Elegant Music | ANiS - Carlsonnd "Solo Guitar - DEMO" - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Girl Khoe Ngực l Rekkles Cầy Nát Gank Hàn l Zed Quá Vi Diệu l LMHT - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> Hot Girl Khoe Ngực l Rekkles Cầy Nát Gank Hàn l Zed Quá Vi Diệu l LMHT - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

When the going gets tough, get out of bed! - Duration: 4:02.

Hello everyone,

today I've got some motivation for you take away with you.

Now I'm going to give you five ways

that you can be more motivated as you go through life.

Number one.

I bet you've got colleagues who are always whining too.

And they complain about how unfair the world is to them.

Therese, you won't believe what the boss has just gone and done.

He hasn't promoted me again.

Yeah sorry, then make a change.

Move your butt.

Your moaning, please, keep it to yourself.

Number two

I totally get it if you want to take a relaxing nap

and just wait for better times. But no!

That doesn't get you anywhere.

You've got to get up. Trust me, I find it hard too.

But we still do it.

If you get up and pursue your goal then you'll achieve it.

But when you do a Tama Lama and stay in bed you'll get nothing done.

Number three.

Be smart.

There are people who will support you along your way.

Then there are other people

who only hold you back and criticise you nonstop.

Don't tell them anything.

Until you've achieved it.

Tell everything to those on the other side.

Because they motivate you.

Nothing is impossible!

I did my banking apprenticeship and then I wanted to be a teacher.

After a year I saw the Joiz advertisement,

a colleague sent it to me and said I should apply.

I knew that if I told my mum she would freak out.

Why should I tell my parents who criticise me anyway?

You struggle so much to convince other people

that you don't have any energy left to pursue your aim.

After I signed the contract I told my parents,

hey, by the way I've got a new job.

Random break!

Now it's your turn.

You've got to quickly comment with some of your own motivation tips.

Write them below.

Okay, break over, let's carry on.

Number four.

Throughout my career I have got to know so many important people.

I'll take a quick look at my schedule.

Sorry, I'm fully booked.

I've got hot yoga, a conference in Miami and then...

Do you know what?

You're not really that important.

I'm very important here at the company.

I've got very important things to do.

Be like my favourite actor. R.I.P. Robin Williams.

He was the best actor.

Why? Because he never took himself seriously.

And he never thought to himself, oh, do they think I'm dumb now?

Maybe I said something wrong?

It doesn't matter!

So: stop being so important!

Number five.

Next I want to talk about a fantastic YouTuber, Casey Neistat.

"My days are so much better when I run in the morning".

He once gave a tip that if you want to be successful,

focus on one single thing.

"When it comes to focus,

put all of your energy into one thing"

Don't do ten things by halves, do that one thing…

…and it's true.

Do you know what?

If you're not very good at something,

then accept it and do something else.

Like playing the piano.

That's the trick.

When you really love to do something,

you've got to give it your all.

And next Friday we'll be back again, fully motivated.

Bye!

For more infomation >> When the going gets tough, get out of bed! - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

[WancoBeads] How to make Christmas tree - Duration: 21:43.

Beads abacus 4mm green 44 Beads abacus 4mm brown 16 Beads abacus 4mm transparent 10 Beads abacus 4mm yellow 7 Beads abacus 4mm red 4 Nylon string 0.23mm(dia.) 120cm 1

At first, Add 3 beads(green, green, yellow) to red nylon string

It crossed in the last addition beads(yellow)

The number of beads that are in a ring is 3

Add 2 beads(green) to blue nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 3

Add 4(transparent, green, red, green) to red, cross

The number of beads that are in a ring is 5

Pick up 1(green) in red

Add 3(green, transparent, green) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1(green) in blue

Add 3(green, yellow, green) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(green, transparent) in red

Add 2(green) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1(green) in blue

Add 2(brown) to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2(red, green) in red

Add 1(brown), cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2(transparent, green) in blue

Add 1(brown), cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1(brown) in blue

Pick up 3(yellow, green, brown) in red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1(brown) in red

Add 2(transparent, green) to blue, cross

ring (4)

Add 4(green, yellow, green, transparent) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(brown) in red

Add 1(green), cross

ring (4)

Add 4(transparent, green, red, green) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(brown) in red

Add 1(green), cross

ring (4)

Add 4(green, yellow, green, transparent) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(brown) in red

Add 1(red), cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1(transparent) in blue

Add 1(green) to blue, Add 2(green, transparent) to red, cross

ring (5)

Add 4(green, yellow, green, green) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(green) in blue

Add 2(red, green) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1(yellow) in red

Add 3(green, transparent, green) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(green, transparent) in blue

Add 2(yellow, green) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1(green) in red

Add 3(green, green, transparent) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2(red, green) in blue

Add 2(yellow, green) to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1(yellow) in red

Add 3(green, transparent, green) to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 3(green) in blue

Add 1(green), cross

ring (5)

Add 1(green) to red, Add 2(green, brown) to blue, cross

ring (4)

Add 2(brown, green) to red, Pick up 1(yellow), Add 1(green), Pick up the first bead(brown) and make it 1lap

ring (4)

Add 2(brown, green) to red, Pick up 1(yellow), Add 1(green), Pick up the first bead(brown) and make it 1lap

ring (4)

Add 2(brown, green) to red, Pick up 1(red), Add 1(green), Pick up the first bead(brown) and make it 1lap

ring (4)

Pick up 1(brown) in blue, cross

Add 3(brown) to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(brown) to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1(brown) in red

Add 2(brown) to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2(brown) in blue

Add 1(brown), cross

ring (4)

Pick up 3 in blue

Tie the nylon string

After connecting, through the nylon string to 2 or 3 beads

Cut a little pull state the nylon string

It was completed

Use 3mm of Swarovski beads

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét