Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 2 2017

10 FACTS ABOUT THE SECRET ILLUMINATI

Despite their best efforts at secrecy, the Illuminati were exposed in 1784 by the Bavarian

government which soon issued an edict banning all secret societies.

The workings of the order were seized by the Bavarian government, which took them so seriously

they published them in an official document titled Original Writings Of The Order Of The

Illuminati.

This document was distributed to the major governments of Europe.

Some members of the Illuminati were arrested while others fled Bavaria under the edict.

This only spread Illuminati philosophy further throughout Europe.

Adam Weishaupt went underground and reemerged under sponsorship of Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Coburg-Altenburg

where he would continue to write books about the Illuminati until his death.

Thus beginning two groups that branched from the Illuminati,

See these facts from their video.

The link is in the source article link below in our description

For more infomation >> 10 FACTS ABOUT THE SECRET ILLUMINATI - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson - Remember the Time [ENG/PL] - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Michael Jackson - Remember the Time [ENG/PL] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson - Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous [ENG/PL] - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Michael Jackson - Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous [ENG/PL] - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Is This Your Next Smartphone? - Duration: 4:39.

- Dual cameras, an aluminum build,

a fingerprint sensor, a bezel-less display,

and a headphone jack in a smartphone in 2017?

Hey guys, this is Austin.

When Honor reached out and wanted to sponsor

a video on their brand new 7X,

all I needed was the word headphone jack and I was in.

Now the first thing I noticed

is that blue is actually pretty nice.

So something I really liked with the original

Pixel was the very blue color.

While this isn't quite so vibrant it is definitely unique.

There's not exactly a lot of other stuff in the box.

There's a European style power plug

as well as a micro USB cable.

The idea here is that you're getting

a lot of what you would expect

on a 2017 flagship but at a much lower price.

So the actual official announcement

of this phone will be on December 5th,

but from what I've heard it's going to be under 300 euros.

Considering the price, this feels good.

So the design actually reminds

me a little bit of the iPhone 7.

It has very rounded corners it's a bit of a seamless design,

but when you flip it around front

the screen is a lot bigger.

While it would be nice to see USB-C

on the bottom instead of the micro USB port,

we do however get the headphone jack.

I will say that the bottom firing speaker

on this is maybe not quite as loud as I'd like,

but the addition of the headphone jack

kind of evens that out for me.

There's also a fingerprint sensor on board, and it's fast.

Basically as soon as you put your finger

on the button the phone wakes right up.

Inside it's powered by a Kirin 659 octa-core processor,

4 gigabytes of RAM and 64 gigs of storage.

Kirin is Huawei and Honor's SOC manufacturer,

so unlike pretty much every other

phone out there that has a snapdragon chip,

this is going to be something a little different.

And Honor claims that this should be able to hold up better

under longer periods of use, such as gaming.

When you get into a game like Modern Combat 5,

you'll see that it actually holds up pretty well,

and it does take advantage of the 18 by 9 display.

So while yes, this is not going to have

the same power as something like a flagship,

it looks surprisingly good and for pretty much

any game that's available on Android

it should be able to handle it.

And with a 3340 milliamp hour battery,

you should be able to get some

pretty good gaming in on this guy.

Honor claims that it should last up to

a day and half of normal usage.

Software wise we have Android 7.0 with EMUI 5.1 on top.

This is a bit of a heavier skin

however you can customize it by re-enabling

the app drawer which is what I've done here,

and there are some cool features

like being able to pull down and get something

very similar to Spotlight.

A big selling point of the Honor 7X

is the bezel-less display.

So it's rocking a 6-inch 2160 by 1080 max view panel.

When you look at it up front it's pretty much all screen.

So it has similar screen to body ratio

to something like a Galaxy Note 8.

And while yes, the panel itself is not maybe

the most color accurate thing in the world,

at this kind of price there's not much to complain about.

Plus, that wider 18 by 9 aspect ratio

does a really good job of showing you

more wide screen videos such as our iPhone X Is It Worth It,

it fills out a lot more of the screen.

One of my favorite budget phones of this year,

is the Moto E4 Plus.

With a 5.5 inch screen it's actually

a fairly similar size to the Honor,

however you can see just how much less screen

real estate you actually have to work with here.

Having such a big display is also helpful

when it comes to split screen.

So you tap and hold on the multitasking,

you can pull up like another app,

and if you want you can be watching a video at the same time

as you're scrolling through a web page,

replying to a message, whatever.

Around back we have two cameras.

A 16 megapixel main shooter backed up with a 2 megapixel

secondary camera for stuff like portrait mode.

(Laughs) Wow, that's so stylized.

Let's go crazy town on this.

You can tell they're really sorta

pushing the shadows and the highlights,

but with this sort of wide aperture mode

that's an interesting look.

I mean, it's different.

Get a little bit of HDR action

see what the dynamic range is like.

That's not bad.

I mean it helps it's a little bit cloudy right now,

but it's pretty much keeping everything in the shot.

You can also enable a simulated bokeh

for the front facing camera.

The front facing portrait actually doesn't look bad.

So it does lose a little bit of the side

of my face and especially the glasses

which a lot of phones have a problem with,

but considering that it's doing this purely on software,

whereas on the rear facing cameras you do have

that secondary camera to sort of figure out the depth,

this isn't bad.

This is what the 1080p video looks like from the Honor 7X.

So while it would be nice to have 4K,

the stabilization is actually not too bad

and even when I'm kinda trying to move around

and change exposure stuff it holds up pretty well.

The Honor 7X is an interesting phone.

So considering the price there's a lot to like.

Stuff like the bezel-less display, the dual cameras,

the good build quality, solid battery life.

But the question is what this thing actually costs.

Honor will be announcing the full price of the 7X

at a launch event on December 5th,

and I'm very curious to see exactly where this lines up,

because if the price is right it's really compelling phone.

So, what do you guys think of the Honor 7X?

Let me know in the comments below,

and I will catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Is This Your Next Smartphone? - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

🌟 ЛЕГО ФРЕНДС ДОМИК МИИ 41037 😍 ОБЗОР САМОДЕЛКИ GINNY TOYS обзоры игрушек LEGO Friends на РУССКОМ - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> 🌟 ЛЕГО ФРЕНДС ДОМИК МИИ 41037 😍 ОБЗОР САМОДЕЛКИ GINNY TOYS обзоры игрушек LEGO Friends на РУССКОМ - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Friends Season 3 Full Episodes 4-9 | Disney - Duration: 19:21.

[music]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, Let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪ [music]

[cash register]

Whoa.

Stephanie?

Huh?

Hey, Emma.

What's stewing?

I was just on my way over to show you these.

They're my brand-new posters for your school president campaign.

Cool.

Thanks, Emma.

Check these out.

Admiral Stephanie and here's Pharaoh Stephanie

and Queen Stephanie.

Get it?

When students see these posters,

they'll think of you as a great leader.

[record screech]

You don't like them.

Uh, no, no. I do.

They're beautiful.

You have so much artistic talent and I really appreciate the thought,

but don't you think they kind of make me look a little...well, silly?

Oh, well, I guess you won't like these either.

[sigh] Well.

That's ok.

I probably should've checked with you first,

but I had fun doing it.

-See you later? -Yep and thanks, really.

Excuse me, Emma.

Uh, what are you going to do with those?

I don't know.

Stephanie doesn't want them, so I'll probably just throw them away.

If it's ok with you, I think I have a better idea.

[sigh]

[snoring]

[bell]

Look mommy, it's the cookie lady.

All hands on deck, Admiral.

[sigh]

[panting] Ok, calm.

Deep breaths.

Happy thoughts.

Now, scream.

[gasp]

[record screech] Stephanie, thank you. Thank you.

And thank Emma.

Ever since I matched your posters with our products,

sales have been going through the roof.

Pharaoh fudge cookies, royal ravioli, admiral anchovies.

You're using my posters to sell food?

Well, the manager said it was a brilliant idea.

He promoted me to head stock boy.

Say, would you mind posing for something

that would help sell the creamed herring?

Daniel, I'm really happy for you,

but I'm gonna have to ask you to--

[ringing phone] Excuse me.

[ringing phone]

Hi, Olivia.

Steph, it's amazing.

Suddenly you're moving up in the election polls.

I am?

I can't explain it.

Twenty percent more students now say they think of you as a great leader.

Leader.

Leader.

Leader.

Leader.

I was about to say,

you've just got to keep these posters up, Daniel.

Olivia, change my campaign slogan.

It's now, "Vote for Stephanie, the creamed herring lady."

[music]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, Let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪

[laughs]

[cross talk]

[laughs]

Hey, Mia, wait up.

[laughs]

I made it.

[groan]

[grunting]

[panting]

[music]

[record screech] [laughs]

Slow pokes.

I got here way before any of you and you started first.

Franco, we weren't competing.

Of course you weren't, 'cause you know I'd smoke you.

Don't let him bother you, Olivia.

Yeah, Emma knows.

I'm just more naturally awesome at sports than any of you.

It's a fact.

Ugh, it is not a fact.

It's not even a dopey rumor.

Oh, yeah?

I dare you to prove it.

Come up with something physical you can do better than me.

Did you say anything physical?

[ribbit]

Yep, anything.

Mia, you aren't serious?

[writing]

These are, um, interesting challenges, Mia.

You can still back out, Franco.

Not a chance.

Ok.

First challenge, archery.

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪

Rope climbing.

[panting]

[music] [panting]

Jumping rope.

[grunting]

Double Dutch jumping.

[grunting]

Double Dutching on one foot.

Whoo.

Sleeping bag race without your teddy bears.

Rotating bridge.

Rotating bridge on one foot.

Rotating bridge on one foot, playing a banjo.

[music]

Rotating bridge on one foot, playing a banjo and a kazoo.

[music]

Ha.

-Whoa. -Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

I win.

Wait, what?

[stuttering] You didn't win.

I did everything just as good as you.

True, but I did it all with long hair in my eyes.

[stuttering] No, just 'cause you've got longer hair--

And a frog in my shirt.

[ribbit]

[stuttering] But I didn't know that.

Hmm, maybe you're right.

So I guess if you really want to prove you're better,

you could do it all over again, but with long hair and a frog.

Even bigger and cooler ones.

Watch me.

[ribbit]

[music]

Uh, what's Franco doing?

Showing us how cool he is.

[music]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, Let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪

[gasp] This is so cosmic, Mia.

I can't believe the mayor made our guide,

We Love Heartlake City, the official city tour book.

I'm following it to every single site

just like somebody seeing the city for the first time.

I've toured the lighthouse, the Grand Hotel, and my house.

Ok, ciao.

That's strange, I don't remember us drawing any arrows.

Mystical Curios, Ardick Jason, proprietor.

Mystical?

Hmm.

Spells and potions on the top shelf.

Welcome to my humble emporium.

Perhaps you have come for a mandala,

blessed by Peruvian spirit guides?

Hmm?

Or these enchanted sorcerer hats?

Oh, this is pretty.

[laughs]

You have a good eye, but that is not a mere necklace.

This one-of-a-kind, ancient talisman

is guaranteed to bring good fortune to whoever wears it.

Good fortune.

You've been conned.

It's a fake.

Emma, you can't buy good luck.

I know that now.

Since this morning I've stubbed my toe,

spilled paint, and tore my favorite dress.

I guess I just got tricked, but the store was in our city guide.

Hey, she's right,

but it looks like somebody added those arrows.

Look.

There's arrows in all these.

Ugh, that crook.

He must've changed these guides

just to get people to his store, so he can con them.

[sigh] I guess I'll put this away.

It certainly doesn't bring good luck.

Or does it?

I have an idea.

[music]

Say, isn't this the store where Emma got that lucky necklace?

Yeah, yeah, lucky necklace.

You know, I'd never believed it

if it wasn't for all the good luck Emma's had since she bought it.

Winning free concerts, the art museum showing her paintings,

and being interviewed on the radio.

It's like everywhere she goes good stuff just happens.

Come on, she'll be waiting for us.

Whoo, hoo.

[applause]

Congratulations,

you are our one millionth customer of the month.

[horn] Whoa.

You win a free cupcake.

And it's my favorite flavor.

Huh, how lucky is that?

Wow, free money.

Oh, there you are.

I'm so glad you came back.

I feel awful, just awful.

I found out that necklace I sold you is not a lucky charm.

It's not?

I made a silly mistake and I want to make things right.

I'll let you return that worthless thing for a full refund.

That is so nice of you, but I kind of like it.

I'll give you twice what you paid.

Three times.

Five times.

Ten times what you paid.

Well, ok, if it means that much.

And now, the luck is all mine.

Hold it right there.

Ardick Jason, under the authority of the Heartlake City mayor's office,

I'm issuing you a citation for vandalizing city guides.

[stuttering] What?

Also selling exotic merchandise without an import license

and that cologne should be outlawed.

Have a nice day.

Lucky charm.

Oh, nice.

[music]

I shouldn't keep all this.

You take it.

Wow.

This thing is lucky.

[laughter]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, Let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪

[music]

Hey, Emma.

What are you doing?

Decorating a basket for a picnic today with my friends.

Why do you want to know?

Oh, no reason.

Hey, don't eat their picnic food,

it has to look normal.

Emma will be upstairs for a while and mom's shopping,

so all systems are go.

This is going to be the best National Prank Day prank ever.

[laughs]

Some worms with your pie, girls?

Some red vinegar to add some punch to their punch.

Wait 'til they find out their hard-boiled eggs

are actually raw.

[laughs]

[door bell] [gasp]

Emma, it's Mia! [barking] And Toffee.

Are you ready?

I'll be down soon.

Have a seat.

It won't work.

Um, what won't work?

Your prank.

It's National Prank Day.

You two don't seriously think we're not going to check out the food

before we leave, do you?

Aw rats.

You girls are getting impossible to prank.

Oh, come on, no one's un-prankable.

Tell you what,

how would you like to be part of the best Prank Day trick ever?

Would we?!

You bet!

Here's what you do.

Step 1, turn the living room upside down.

Uh, how do we do that?

First, hide the sofa,

then hang everything else upside down from the ceiling.

When the girls come in,

they'll think they've turned upside down.

[laughs]

[music]

Great. Now part two.

Put your clothes on upside down.

Put your pants over your head and step into your shirt.

It will complete the illusion.

Cool.

[whine]

Now comes the best part.

What's that?

Try to explain all this to Izzy's mom.

She'll be home in five minutes.

[ding] What?

[laughs]

But first, smile for the camera.

[flash]

Yeah, that's a front page shot for sure.

Did we wait long enough for you to prank them?

See for yourself.

I did tell them they'd be part of the best prank day trick ever.

[laughs]

Aw, I think they've suffered enough.

Yeah, let's give them a hand before Emma's mom gets home.

Right after they admit that we're the Prank Day champs.

[laughs]

[music]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪

[music]

Oh, Jewel, the girls are going to have so much fun

decorating these ceramic eggs.

It's our favorite Easter tradition.

That and sculpting Easter lambs out of butter, right?

[meow]

[ringing phone]

Hello.

Emma, I've got news:

Aunt Sophie had to go treat an Easter bunny with a tummy ache.

She left me to watch the vet clinic and--

That's great news, Olivia.

Well, not so much for the bunny.

No, no, that's not the news.

The most amazing thing is happening.

Her parrot's eggs are ready to hatch.

Get over here fast.

On my way.

Great, I'll call Andrea, Mia and Stephanie.

[meow]

Olivia.

You're just in time.

The eggs are back here.

And for afterwards,

I made us all ceramic Easter eggs to decorate.

Great, but we don't want to miss the real eggs hatching.

Come on.

[car engine]

Olivia?

[heart monitor]

Come on, little one.

Come on, now.

Push.

Push.

Push.

Maybe she went to help her Aunt Sophie

with that bunny emergency.

Look.

These must be the parrot eggs Olivia called about.

They're beautiful.

Oh, no. They're cold.

[gasp] Cold eggs can't hatch.

We've got to warm them up fast.

We need something warm and soft.

A pillow.

Perfect.

Now a chicken.

[record screech] A chicken?

It's a bird and she's hatched all these chicks,

so clearly she's got job experience.

Easy kids, we're just borrowing mom.

[gasping] [scream]

Come on, now.

Push.

Push.

Push.

[screams]

Forget the chicken, we'll just use the duck.

[quack]

Whoa.

[scream] Duck.

[grunting] [groan]

[heart beat]

[alarm]

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

This thing lays eggs.

[screams]

[grunting]

[bang]

There you go.

Come on, now.

Push.

Push.

[groan]

Forget egg layers,

we'll take anything that's warm and can sit.

[snoring]

Oh, they're adorable.

So amazing.

[meow]

[animal noises]

Shh, the eggs are hatching.

I see, and then will you two be flying south for the winter?

[laughs]

♪ Me and my best friends ♪

♪ Forever 'til the end ♪

♪ Me and my best girlfriends ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Hey ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, Let's be friends ♪

♪ BFF ♪

Ok, what do I get for someone who's just moved to town?

Flowers?

No.

Cheeses of the world?

Nah.

Socks of the world?

As if.

Chocolates?

Peppermints?

Perfect.

Hi, Andrea.

Thanks for picking me up.

Did you find a gift for Harry and Heidi?

Not just a gift, a gift basket.

[music]

Emma and Andrea welcome you to Heartlake City,

the city of friendship.

It should be some party.

Stephanie's going all out,

engraved invitations and everything.

Aw, I hope one of them sings in the key of G

because that would make us a perfect singing duo.

Harry and Heidi are going to love this.

I think, 'cause I don't know anything about them.

I figured everyone loved sweets

and since this basket has all kinds, we can't go wrong.

Chocolate, caramel, coconut.

Oh, they do look good.

-Ahhh. -Ahhh.

You know, looks can be deceiving.

I mean, the candy looks great,

but how do we know it tastes great?

I think it's our duty as future friends of Harry and Heidi

to make sure these are top quality.

Then we better try one.

-Mmm. -Mmm.

Uh oh, now the basket doesn't look right.

Not anymore.

A carrot will help balance out the sweet.

But, we didn't test the fudge for freshness.

Yeah, it could be stale.

We cannot, not check that.

Those nut chews look iffy to me.

You can never be too careful about caramel corn.

Do we know what these blue ones are?

Harry and Heidi are going to really appreciate our help.

Ok, one more and that's it.

[gasp]

The candy's gone.

And we're out of fruit.

We can't give them a gift basket with empty spaces.

I've got broccoli.

Broccoli in a gift basket?

It's that or empty space.

Hi, come on in.

Meet Harry and Heidi.

And you brought a gift. How sweet.

It's just some fruit and...

Hmm.

Broccoli.

Heidi absolutely loves broccoli.

Heidi must be one strange girl.

Stephanie made formal invitations

to meet her new hamsters?

Here you go, Heidi, and some for you, Harry.

When I first saw the basket, I was afraid you brought candy,

which is terrible for hamsters.

But how did you know that Heidi loves broccoli?

Who doesn't?

[laughs]

For more infomation >> LEGO Friends Season 3 Full Episodes 4-9 | Disney - Duration: 19:21.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Fast 3X Speed Multi colored version ABCDEFGHJ - Duration: 10:18.

LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Fast 3X Speed Multi colored version ABCDEFGHJ

For more infomation >> LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Fast 3X Speed Multi colored version ABCDEFGHJ - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

TF2動畫 俠盜獵要塞2預告片 [HDCC字幕] - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> TF2動畫 俠盜獵要塞2預告片 [HDCC字幕] - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Tell Me You Love Me ✗ Too Good At Goodbyes (Switching Vocals) - Duration: 1:46.

Nightcore - Tell Me You Love Me X Too Good At Goodbyes (subtitles in video)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Tell Me You Love Me ✗ Too Good At Goodbyes (Switching Vocals) - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

New Easy Simple Floral Arabic mehndi design for hands Step By Step | design4hobby - Duration: 14:11.

please subscribe to my channel,if you like my designs

please subscribe

please subscribe to my channel,if you like my designs

For more infomation >> New Easy Simple Floral Arabic mehndi design for hands Step By Step | design4hobby - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

Evangelio del día Domingo, 3 de Diciembre de 2017 - Duration: 15:58.

For more infomation >> Evangelio del día Domingo, 3 de Diciembre de 2017 - Duration: 15:58.

-------------------------------------------

Quarreling Brothers | 형제 진행형(ing) [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 5:16.

(Quarreling Brothers)

Bro.

Bro, bro, bro...

Nice, he's not here. I'm playing computer games.

Where's the mouse?

Where's the mouse?

Geez!

I knew it.

Playing computer games again?

Go to your room and study. Beat it.

Why'd you take the mouse?

I have to play computer games.

I have to write my resume. Beat it.

Just a little. Give me the mouse!

What? Give me? Give me?

Ask politely.

Say please. Please.

Please.

Don't mumble and say it right.

Please give me the mouse.

What did you say? I didn't hear you.

Please give me the mouse!

Geez! You scared me.

Fine, fine. I'll give you the mouse.

Sheesh...

Mouth, mouth. Right here.

Mouth.

Double-click the mouth! Speedy clicks!

Double-click!

Geez!

Why I ought to...

Are you insane?

Hey!

Go to your room and study.

I can't stand the sight of you.

Hey, with your grades,

you can't get into college.

With your personality, you can't get a job.

Man! You're making me angry.

Why did you hit me?

Why did you hit me?

Because you hit me.

Why did you hit me again?

Why did you hit me with your fist?

- Why did you hit my bone? / - You hit me first.

- Why do you keep hitting me? / - You hit me.

Because you hit me! Because you hit me!

- Stop hitting me. / - Stop hitting me.

You stop hitting me first!

- You stop hitting me. / - Stop hitting me!

Man! Get away from me! Geez...

Geez!

Man!

Forget you. I'm using this.

I'm using it. Give it.

Bring it here.

Give it.

Bring it here!

Bring it here! Man!

Why are you touching me?

What? What?

Hey, you downloaded this weird clip!

You downloaded it.

I watch porn on my cell phone!

Then send it to me!

What are you talking about? You high school twerp!

- You're so annoying... / - Man!

Geez, I can't stand you.

Where did I put that resume I wrote?

Man...

Hey!

Don't even think about using the computer.

He's so annoying...

Hello?

Why aren't you logging into the game?

I can't play today.

My jobless brother has to write his resume

and won't let me play.

Your brother always fails his interviews.

He's so hopeless.

Hey.

Don't badmouth my brother.

He'll make it this time.

You scared me!

Hey, little bro... You know...

Blood is thicker than water, fool.

What? What? What?

Why were you listening in on my call?

Well... Well...

Thanks, man.

So can I play my computer game?

Hey. What? What?

Are you any good at this game?

I'm amazing.

- You're good? / - Yeah.

I bet you have fast fingers

and you're fast on the mouse and keyboard.

I'm super fast!

- So you have fast fingers. / - Yeah!

- Here. / - Nice.

Type up my resume.

Oh, come on!

That's my resume!

I was nice to you and you think I'm a pushover.

Man!

You always hit me. That's so annoying.

I'm going to write my resume.

Keep quiet.

You can't tell me what to do. You're not my boss.

Stop mumbling.

I said to stop mumbling!

- What? What? What? / - Geez!

Sheesh!

Stop hitting me!

Fine, fine.

- I won't hit you. / - Yeah, don't hit me.

I'm not hitting you. I'm not hitting you.

- Don't touch me. / - Don't touch me.

Don't touch me.

- I'm not touching you. / - I'm not touching you.

- Don't touch me. / - I'm not.

- I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. / - Don't touch me.

- Don't touch me. / - I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.

Hey.

It's broken!

You were part of it too!

Man!

I have to write my resume by today.

Dang it!

I'm going to the LAN center.

He always fails his interviews anyway.

What?

What did you just say?

Why are you throwing clothes?

You said you wanted to play games.

Come with me to the LAN center.

Why'd you throw my jacket?

Hey...

Get here by the count of 3, fool.

You going to buy me cup noodles and sausages?

Alright! Just get over here.

- Alright. Hang on. / - Hurry! 3!

- Why are you rushing me? / - 2! 1...

10 o'clock.

No minors allowed after 10 p.m.

Beat it.

Hey!

For more infomation >> Quarreling Brothers | 형제 진행형(ing) [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Extremely Addictive Games On Android in 2017. - Duration: 6:01.

Warning Extremely Addictive Games

If You are fail in your exam or get fired with your job because of playing this games

but after all yopur are playing these games right now on your phone or pc

than plase like this video. hey whatsup everyone this is chirag and today

i am going to talk about top 5 android games that they are extremely addictive.

our first game: 1st Game

Clash Royale OR Supercell Games

Clash Royale rating of this game is 8.6 out 10 on google

play.

Price: Free with in-app purchases DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY

Clash Royale is one of the best game out of Supercell. They also made Clash of Clans,

a former entrant on this list. In Clash Royale, you�ll collect cards, build

decks, and then square off in one-on-one duels with online opponents.

You'll earn trophies when you win. Similarly, you'll lose trophies when you lose. You�ll

also get to form clans to share cards, challenge clanmates to combat, and you�ll

have a variety of chances to unlock new cards. It�s a solid card game and a great alternative

if you just can�t get into Hearthstone. If Clash Royale just isn't your thing, Supercell

also makes the highly popular Boom Beach and Clash of Clans games and newly launch brawlstars

is very good game. Either of those are good enough to make this

list too.

2nd game is: Asphalt 8: Airborne or Asphalt: Xtreme

Price: Free with in-app purchases DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY

When it comes to racing games without an up-front price tag, Gameloft has real winenrs with

Asphalt Xtreme and Asphalt 8: Airborne. The former is an offroad style racer with

a variety of tracks, online multiplayer, and various vehicles that you can unlock.

Asphalt 8: Airborne is an older game, but has a metric ton of content for you to play

through. It also has online multiplayer and other activities to play. These are both

very solid racing games considering their free price tag, but their in-app purchase

strategy is a little aggressive. They�re great experiences. They're both excellent

free Android games.

3rd game: 9.2

Loan Wolf: One can expect regular missions, attractive

rifles and plenty of targets to kill from an average sniper game.

This, however, is not the case with Lonewolf as it takes things up a notch with a 'revenge'

story and tough-to-beat missions. Lonewolf is a completely out-of-the-box first

person sniper game and the credit goes to its immersive storyline.

FDG Entertainment, the developers of the game, have played smart and used basic �comic�

graphics for an illustrious story. The way the story of the lead character has

been portrayed and coupled with the actual gameplay is a unique experience in itself.

In the game, you get to control Lonewolf, a hitman who is out for revenge on a Mafia

boss who killed his family. A total of 35 missions in the game make you

try out rifles, sniper rifles and pistols through various life-ages of the lead character.

Limited but enough number of weapons are available in the game.

This is a huge relief from the endless number of characters or accessories in any other

game that pushes you towards that �gotta try em all� feeling.

4th games: 8.9

Vainglory Vainglory

Price: Free with in-app purchases DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY

Vainglory is perhaps the best MOBA currently available on Android. It boasts high frame

rates, unlimited free play, and solid connections. You�ll be able to team up with people and

go head to head against other teams much like you see in all MOBAs.

There are also decent graphics, more than 25 heroes to unlock and play with, and you

can play with (or against) bots if you so choose.

There is also a beta version that can use the Vulkan API if you want to check that out.

It's one of the better free Android games.

5th games: 8.6

Cut the Rope: Magic Cut the Rope: Magic

Price: Free with in-app purchases DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY

It�s safe to say that Cut the Rope has eclipsed Angry Birds as the must-have time wasting

puzzle game on mobile for now. The series has evolved in a positive fashion

and Cut the Rope: Magic is the latest iteration. The core mechanics involve you solving puzzles

in unique ways to help Om Nom the monster eat the candy.

There are a ton of levels, power ups, transformations, and tactics that will be required and you

can complete each level without the use of in-app purchases.

It will just take some time because this game does rely on an energy system.

that is my list if you have better altternative than comment and if you like than share this

video.... plaese subscribe to my channle because all

the gaming content like pc or android gameplays, reviews ,gaming laptops or geas and much more

are comming on this channle as soon as posible. all gaming content .

see you next time:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét