Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

(Bongsunga School)

Hello!

I'm the teacher of Bongsunga School, Kim Daehui.

Let's get started with Bongsunga School!

Who wants to talk first?

Hello.

I became rich by being really frugal.

I'm Jolla Park.

Jolla Park.

You look quite stylish today.

You've got to save to live well!

My waist size is 34 but I can wear a 23.

Wow... You're so frugal

but this handkerchief looks expensive.

- Does this look nice? / - Yes.

- Does this look nice? / - Yes.

It's actually my shirt poking out.

If I use too much, my stomach shows.

Your wallet looks expensive.

- Does this look nice? / - Yes!

It's laver.

Laver.

I can make this my meal if I have soy sauce.

This is how you get rich!

Alright. Go sit down.

Who wants to talk next?

Who are you?

Who are you?

I'm Twisty.

I'm Twisty!

Say something then. Don't just stand there.

I'm not talking since you told me to.

- Then don't talk. / - Then I will.

What the... Why are you so twisted?

I was told to change my Honnam character

so I changed it to this

but I don't think people like it.

- That's why I got twisted! / - No.

Not a lot of people I know said that

your new character is funny...

I mean, a lot of people said that.

Geez! I'm going to become twisted!

That person must really like our show.

I saw you last time. You're here again.

You brought a different girl this time.

The last girl you brought was prettier.

Oh, come on.

Fight, fight.

- What are you doing? / - They're not fighting! Gosh!

What's wrong with you? Go sit down.

- I won't since you told me to. / - Then don't sit!

Then I'll sit.

What's with the blanket?

- I have to sleep. / - Why?

Why are you going to sleep?

I have to sleep now so that

I won't doze off during my shoot for "Night Goblin."

Lee Honggi is a lot funnier than you guys!

I love you, Honggi.

- Go sit down! / - I won't since you told me to.

- Don't sit down! / - Then I will.

What the...

Who wants to talk next?

Who are you?

Hello, teacher.

I have a cursed body.

I'm CB Ryu Geunji.

Why is your body cursed?

You're in great shape.

Teacher, when others buy pants...

- They get them hemmed so they'd fit. / - Yeah.

But when I buy pants,

the legs are too short.

I hate my long legs. I hate them. I hate them.

- I hate them. / - Are you bragging?

You look like you're smiling.

- I'm crying. / - Yeah?

You weren't smiling?

- Others put their pants on like this. / - Yeah.

But when I put on my pants...

Pants...

What is it?

I forgot to put on underwear.

- Pull my pants down... / - That's enough!

I'm so envious of you guys.

I hate my body. I hate it. I hate it.

Are you trying to tease me?

I think you like your body.

I'm whipping my body.

Yeah? Go sit down.

- Go sit down. / - Alright.

What's with the helmet?

- You rode a motorbike here? / - No, I took the bus.

Then why do you have a helmet on?

If I don't...

It's like this...

My body is cursed.

Who wants to talk next?

♪ I'm back, back, back, back again ♪

Who are you?

Hello, teacher.

I drink burdock tea instead of barley tea.

I'm Wu Eongjae.

What are you always pointing at?

- Teacher. / - Yeah?

- There are those times. / - What times?

- There are those times. / - What do you mean?

♪ There are those times ♪

♪ When your mom gets mad because ♪

♪ Your dad forgot her birthday ♪

♪ But then ♪

♪ Your dad tells your mom ♪

♪ That he'll grant any wish for your mom ♪

♪ My mom said without even thinking ♪

♪ Get out of my sight, dear ♪

♪ My dad got surprised and said ♪

♪ What? Is it my birthday today? ♪

♪ Dad, you can hear this and cry ♪

♪ Nobody in the family knows your birthday, dad ♪

What are you saying?

- Teacher. / - Yeah.

- There are those times. / - What times?

- There are those times. / - What do you mean?

♪ There are those times ♪

♪ When you're amazed at your dad for going to ♪

♪ The gym every day to impress your mom ♪

♪ But then ♪

♪ He really got in good shape ♪

♪ And flexed his muscles in front of my mom ♪

♪ My mom saw his muscles and said ♪

♪ No point in only having strong arms ♪

♪ My mom also said ♪

♪ Take eel extract instead of eating chicken breast ♪

♪ My dad needs is two bags of jade underwear ♪

Sit down.

♪ I'll be back, back, back, back again ♪

Alright.

Who wants to talk next?

What's this?

I've seen you two on TV a lot.

You're on "Same Bed, Different Dreams."

Hello, I'm Songvely.

I love Korea and I love marriage.

Hello, I'm the goddess of China.

I'm Chunami.

Chunam?

- Chunami. / - Oh, Chunami.

I enjoy watching you two on TV.

Chunami, you're very supportive.

I wake up early in the morning

and I make his favorites.

Hot pot, dim sum and sweet and sour pork.

I make it myself and...

I feed it to him.

Oh, that means it's tasty, right?

She's a liar.

We always order Chinese food.

What?

I love marriage.

You must be crazy!

- Chunami. / - Yeah?

I wish you'd die first. I love you.

I love you.

Why are you crying?

That's enough.

So who takes care of the money between you two?

I'm in charge of all the money.

Wife, give me some pocket money.

Then kiss me.

You know. It goes on the mouth.

Oh. A mask.

Too much fine dust.

Where is it coming from? I love Korea.

You must be crazy!

- Chunami. / - Yeah.

I wish you'd die first. I love you.

I love you.

Go sit down.

Now it's everyone's favorite time.

It's history class.

- That's so boring! / - It is not boring!

So who are you guys?

Hello, teachers.

We're the fun-loving brothers. The Fun Bros!

Yes, baby!

So exciting, so exciting!

Just watching you guys is fun.

So what brings you here?

Teacher, we'll show you how world history

doesn't have to be boring and it can be fun.

Alright.

David and Goliath from the Bible.

David.

You think you can beat me?

Goliath, you're huge.

Just how tall are you?

- My height? / - Yeah, your height!

My height?

♪ I'm 2m tall ♪

So exciting, so exciting!

What was that all of a sudden?

Teacher, we'll show you how national history

doesn't have to be boring and it can be fun.

Alright.

Jeong Yakyong who made the cable driving system.

With this cable driving system,

you can lift heavy stones!

How can you lift these heavy stones up and down?

You can lift them up and down?

- How? / - Like this!

♪ Up and down, up and down ♪

One more time!

♪ Up and down, up and down ♪

Teacher, are you excited?

This has been the Fun Bros!

So exciting, so exciting!

Alright.

How chaotic.

Who wants to talk next?

That's so weak for a man.

Everyone say it. Man!

- Man! / - Man!

I'm the strong man, Gangnam!

Kids these days are too weak like them.

I'm saying a man shouldn't be this weak.

Kids need to be strong and powerful!

Look at this.

- An exit sign. This exit sign is too weak! / - Weak!

This is why people can't tell if it's an exit sign.

It's too weak.

Make this plain face powerful!

- Man! / - Man!

- A man during an emergency! / - Man!

Make these plain legs powerful!

- Man! / - Man!

He's like a man that's really fast!

Man!

Make his body powerful!

- Man! / - Man!

A man that would break through the exit!

- Man! / - And that's not all.

Men these days are so weak.

If they like hip hop,

they wear snapbacks like this...

♪ Yo, let's get it ♪

I have swag... This is too weak!

Weak!

Make your snapback powerful!

- Man! / - Man!

- A man filled with swag! / - Man!

Okay, I can't tell.

Is this a snapback or an umbrella? I can't tell.

- Man! / - Man!

Go sit down.

Who wants to talk next?

I will survive. I will survive.

I will survive in nature!

Who are you?

Hello.

I moved to the mountains to escape the city.

My surname is Shin and my name is Dosi.

- I'm Shin Dosi. / - I see.

Dosi, don't you get lonely living alone

in the mountains?

Everything in nature is my friend.

I don't get bored.

I wake in the morning and have a conversation.

Hi, flowers. Birds, did you sleep well?

Wind, stop tickling me.

Does the wind talk back?

What do you think?

Be a bit more logical, teacher!

How can flowers and the wind talk?

Well...

I do this because I get so bored and lonely!

Don't cry.

But still.

I get chances to meet real friends sometimes.

When hikers that get lost come to my house,

I cook for them,

I make them wild ginseng tea...

I really take care of them.

The people are silly sometimes.

They say they can't just leave and

would offer me expensive hiking clothes

but I just waved it away.

You just wanted their gratitude?

No, I only accept cash. $1,500 a head.

Some people make excuses

that they only have credit card.

That's why I got an ATM.

Show your appreciation with money!

Alright, go sit down.

- Is everyone done talking? / - Yes.

Gosh...

Mr. Principal.

Hello. People come first.

I am the 19th principal of Bongsunga School,

Moon Gyojang.

I'm really into personality tests.

- Would you like to take one with me? / - Yes.

This is a deserted island with

a dog, lamb, tiger and monkey.

If only one animal can ride this raft,

which animal would you let on the raft?

- I say the tiger. / - The lamb!

- The tiger! / - The dog!

The lamb!

People come first.

I was so proud of myself for making this

that I patted myself on the head.

Nice one!

Dear, where am I?

An angel belongs in the sky.

Dear, I'm always watching you.

I love you.

Pyeongchang Winter Olympics will start soon.

There are many events

for the Winter Olympics.

First... Bobshelighing.

Bobsleighing.

Next... Crosh countwy shkiing.

Cross country skiing.

There's figure shkating and shpeed shkating.

Figure skating and speed skating.

Triple axel!

Dear, don't I look like Kim Yuna?

I love you.

- Was that hard to answer? / - You already know.

Do any of you students have any concerns?

- Me! / - Me!

- Us! / - Me!

- Fun Bros. / - Yes.

We have a gig and we prepared something.

But I don't know if it's any good.

- Can you take a look? / - Okay.

What the...

It's like a mirror.

They're the same.

How's that? Only twins can do this.

Isn't it amazing?

Is it true that only you two can do this?

Try copying this then!

You can't do this! You can't do this!

You can't do this!

Yes, baby! Yeah!

So exciting, so exciting!

I hope you all have an exciting week.

Luck, luck, luck, luck!

For more infomation >> Bongsunga School | 봉숭아학당 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Kids Game | hello Kitty | Pet Animals Care | Games for Kids |Toddlers - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> Fun Kids Game | hello Kitty | Pet Animals Care | Games for Kids |Toddlers - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

[Viewcut] HUỲNH LẬP KÉO NGUYÊN DÒNG HỌ CHỬI HỘI ĐỒNG | THE CUP - QUÁ ĐÓI LẮM LUÔN Á - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> [Viewcut] HUỲNH LẬP KÉO NGUYÊN DÒNG HỌ CHỬI HỘI ĐỒNG | THE CUP - QUÁ ĐÓI LẮM LUÔN Á - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 27 - Duration: 10:07.

Please subscribe to my channel.

Thank you so much for watching!

If you like my video please subscribe to the channel (Because it's free)

1 subscriber = million pleasure

Plz subscribe to my channel to update the latest videos

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 27 - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 台南唯一夾金證再"送"金證,這麼好康一定要"清台"阿【正版公仔】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#186 - Duration: 11:03.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 台南唯一夾金證再"送"金證,這麼好康一定要"清台"阿【正版公仔】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#186 - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

News24 News 03 December 2017 Bangla latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News - Shadhin 24 - Duration: 40:18.

Today Bangla Breaking News Update, Bangla News update,

bangla news, Bangla tv News, Bangla News today, Today Bangla News

For more infomation >> News24 News 03 December 2017 Bangla latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News - Shadhin 24 - Duration: 40:18.

-------------------------------------------

Tavuklu Makarna Salatası Nasıl Yapılır? Salata Tarifi - Bir Dilim Lezzet - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Tavuklu Makarna Salatası Nasıl Yapılır? Salata Tarifi - Bir Dilim Lezzet - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bejeweled 3 - Chapter 4: The Golden Crown - Duration: 20:43.

Welcome back.

So We Play Again

We so close there

So if you didn't check other part, the link will be down there

Now let start with...

This

Sh!t

Ok we play another Quest

Yeah i want skip all

Ah lemme just...

Wait What?

SUPERNOVA GEM!

Oh

OHOH

OHOHOH

OHOHOHO

OHOHOHHHOHO

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!

Ok we back

####

I gotta skip this part

Ok we back

Well that bad luck

Check other game ok?

Good Bye...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét