Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

Hey guys and welcome back to another video here on my channel

This is day three of the Christmas calendar

And I would say we're gonna kick this off with the rolling of the winner from the five

USPS's in fact, we knew yesterday

We're gonna pick the URL of the video

and that's the video from yesterday five USPS's and the rolling of the party winner we have 700 views and

178 likes what's pretty insane? I don't know what's going on with you guys but 700 fuse for video within

18 hours or something that's honestly amazing we have 180 comments

then means one of you fucking don't like the

Video what's going on but anyway? Are we gonna pick the URL of the video?

I'm gonna copy that we're going to random comment picker

And I'm gonna pick five of you

Who are winning, or who wins the USPS's in fact we knew the USPS IRA expecting we knew five winners

That's pretty cool. Because I liked you

yeah, that's

Okay, give me the code close. Okay get a random comment

the first winner is a

Hamas ooh ooh, catchy one he's subscribed and he liked the video, but he don't left the URL, but that doesn't matter

so

We can I go ahead and roll the next winner not a random comment winner number two is

Shoosh um do I get a let me win. Des. Let me let me win anyway winner number. Three is

Let's get it games no fucking way he won a he won yesterday on my

He won the m4a1-s hyper breeze or something. Let's get it

Muhammad nice with unity I love you. I love you too, so we need another winner winner number 5 is

rebuild, those are five winners from

yesterday's video

Five news psi weeks. It's in fact doing econ quest to you. I'm gonna contact you and if you left to trade link I'm

Easily sending out the skates, and I'm gonna posing it on Twitter, too

So you see that I said askance so if you want to check this but to crater my Twitter at is its Nancy

81 and it's not because I'm 81 years old I am born in 1981, and yes, I'm 36

but that doesn't matter so we go ahead to door number 3 and

2 to giveaway of today and today you can win two desolate spaces m4a4

desolate space and all you have to do is subscribe to the channel and for sure leave a like and a comment down below and

What I want to know is in my opinion the desolate space is one of the greatest skins or designs ever

But what you think on? What a weapon the skin will look cool?

I mean I would say something like a a K or the m4a1-s

I think that's all it's based the Sun would be look pretty cool on that

what is your opinion and also for sure we'll leave your trade link so I can easily send out the two desolate spaces to the

winner as always the winners will be drawn in tomorrow's a video a life again and

Yeah, I wish you good luck in this two desolate spaces spots pretty insane because I like those skins as one of the best ones

in my opinion

So that's basically it with the video if you don't want to miss out the two desolate spaces make sure you leave a like you

Subscribe and you follow the rules that means comment

Or if you're trailing and answer my question and also one thing that would not be possible without one person

Who sponsor the two desolate spaces and it's one of my friends since name is Keeks. He's one of my German viewers

I know him since Simon. I don't know three years now or something and he sponsored some skins for the

Calendar this year and that's pretty awesome, so I want to see some hearts in the comments for trust for him

And I would say my name is Lindsey. Don't do anything. I wouldn't do see you in the next time bye

You

For more infomation >> Advent Calendar 2017 #3 ★ 2 x M4A4 DESOLATE SPACE - CS:GO SKIN GIVEAWAY - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

TAKOYAKI by Sebastiano Serafini - Duration: 2:41.

Hello guys, I'm Sebastiano from Japan and today we're here eating Takoyaki

There are a lot of flavours, but we're taking the classic one with salt

ok, and then we take these ... Mentai-mayo

They cost 3€50

Aren't they beautiful?

They're made with flour and here you can see...

all corean fans, please don't read, it's wrong.

In English it should be right,

oh well, let's read it on the italian Wikipedia

What's inside the Takoyaki?

it's wheat flour, there are some octopus pieces and some herbs

and some Tenpura pieces.

ok, he's giving us 6

Oh perfect, they became so international, so that you can read better

we took number 4 and 5, so you can imagine it better

you can also put on top some cheese, it's not a bad idea

they're not so expensive, you can take 6 "balls" with 4€

8 at 5€, in fact eight are cheaper than six...

This one is the octopus, they cut it in pieces and then they put it inside the Takoyaki

I hope it will be good!

It's a speciality from Osaka,

See, they put on the sauce,

all children love Takoyaki

I'm sure you saw the Takoyaki in some Anime, because they are known

This is the octopus,

it's very fresh, he cooked it this morning.

They're coming!

This one is with (?) fish and this one is spicy,

oh, there arrived the tea and it's very hot,

in Japan you will always get free drinks (tea or water) it's amazing!

let's try

Super spicy how about the other one?

If you open it...it seems disgusting, but in reality it's good,

you will find a piece of Tako

Tako means octopus and Yaki means grill

so it's grilled octopus in a flouring

don't do this in Japan! So here we have the Tako

well, it tastes better without doing this kind of mess

I go on and see you tomorrow with a new video always at 2pm (GMT+1)!

Let me know who wants to try Takoyaki! Leave a comment. Bye.

For more infomation >> TAKOYAKI by Sebastiano Serafini - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Сказки для детей. Сергей Михалков. ТРИ ПОРОСЕНКА. Слушать аудиосказки с картинками онлайн 1080 HD - Duration: 19:01.

For more infomation >> Сказки для детей. Сергей Михалков. ТРИ ПОРОСЕНКА. Слушать аудиосказки с картинками онлайн 1080 HD - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

К АРСЕНУ ВЕНГЕРУ – ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К АРСЕНАЛУ, ТРЕНЕРУ И ФАНАТАМ (АРМИЯ АРСЕНОВ) - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> К АРСЕНУ ВЕНГЕРУ – ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К АРСЕНАЛУ, ТРЕНЕРУ И ФАНАТАМ (АРМИЯ АРСЕНОВ) - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Umji masked singer 171203 cuts with English Sub [In Description] - Duration: 1:04.

: Wah umji is really pretty [ENG] Umji's Masked Singer cut link is in the description below

[ENG] Umji's Masked Singer cut link is in the description below

: look at that! … Umji unnie!!

: Wah umji is really pretty : In the internet, she is dissed for her looks, but (seeing her in real life), she is really pretty

For more infomation >> Umji masked singer 171203 cuts with English Sub [In Description] - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD x Undertale || Chara || Vietsub CC X Engsub subtitle】 x You Can't Hide From Us x - Duration: 3:37.

The darkness is hour before the light

A hidden treasure plain in sight

For a moment standing still

They we're crazy . They say we'll!

What they don't understand..

They feel inside..

What they don't understand..

They try to hide..~

You can't hide from us

You can't, you can't

You can't..hide hide hide from us..!

The darkness is hour before the light

A hidden treasure plain in sight

For a moment standing still

They say we're crazy. They say we'll!

What they don't understand..

They feel inside..

What they don't understand..

They try to hide~~~

You can't hide from us!

You can't

You can't

You can't hide from us

You can't..

Hide

From us!

For more infomation >> 【MMD x Undertale || Chara || Vietsub CC X Engsub subtitle】 x You Can't Hide From Us x - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube Studio beta bangla tutorial - Duration: 9:02.

Assalamualikum

Today i will show

a new youtube updates

which is youtube studio beta

youtube want to see this new updates

so hopefully you enjoyed this updates

and agree with me

and finally launched after good feedback

For more infomation >> Youtube Studio beta bangla tutorial - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

PRAISE- Meraviglioso sei COVER (Meraviglioso sei- Corale di Palmi) - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> PRAISE- Meraviglioso sei COVER (Meraviglioso sei- Corale di Palmi) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

JE TESTE MA PROPRE SÉANCE !! (JE FINIS MAL) - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> JE TESTE MA PROPRE SÉANCE !! (JE FINIS MAL) - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Otec Georgie Kalciu - Cudoto vo zatvorot na Velgidenskata nok - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Otec Georgie Kalciu - Cudoto vo zatvorot na Velgidenskata nok - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

A la Nanita Nana 🎄 ☆ Nursery Song of Sleeping ❄ Instrumental Music Sleeping Babies ☆ - Duration: 1:01:01.

A la Nanita Nana 🎄 ☆ Nursery Song of Sleeping ❄ Instrumental Music Sleeping Babies ☆

For more infomation >> A la Nanita Nana 🎄 ☆ Nursery Song of Sleeping ❄ Instrumental Music Sleeping Babies ☆ - Duration: 1:01:01.

-------------------------------------------

Santa Claus yoga - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Santa Claus yoga - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

YOU OWE YOU (One of the Best Motivational Speeches Ever) - Duration: 14:57.

I think that among the things that

prevent us from acting is the fear of

failure and if you've already failed you

don't want to fail again the pain of

that the disappointment many of us don't

act because we want other people's

approval we want everybody to like us

and to accept us we'll settling for less

than what we actually deserve we don't

feel good about it but we make it work

in our lives we'll come up with some

kind of excuse to make it all right

[Music]

mostly would like to feel like their

king in the area of their comfort zone

they only want to do those things that

they know how to do well so there are

many reasons why we don't act there are

other things though that affect us is

that not wanting to take personal

responsibility we want somebody else to

do it and that's not possible

and when you go through life like that

something in you dies you need to start

asking yourself some questions what do I

really really truly walk don't wait

around for things to be just right

don't wait for things to be perfect

don't wait for the ideal situation it

will never be ideal

the date is opportunity you have it

might not be here next year it might not

be here two year after next it might not

be hitting you today this is the only

moment you've got

[Music]

and

fine but when you decide to act when you

decide to take life off and let me warn

you it can be painful it will be

uncomfortable and that's where the bro

never be satisfied with yourself always

know that as you invest the effort at

time on youth that's the greatest

ability that human beings have above

animals see adult can be anything but a

dull tree can't be anything but a true

human being you've got unlimited

potential you can put effort on you and

by concentrating on you and developing

you you can transform your life wherever

you are right now

[Music]

[Music]

many people will leave the universe

without a trace no one will know they

were here

what will you leave what will be

different because you came this way

[Music]

listen to that still small voice within

you don't try and make everything

logical there are some things about life

that defies logic see there's some good

out there for you in the universe that

has your name on it and nobody can get

your good

it has your name on it they can't take

your stuff it's your stuff so when you

know that when you know that whatever

you are seeking it's also seeking you

you don't worry you don't run scared you

don't think somebody's gonna take it

from you

[Music]

you've got to say yes yes to my dreams

yes to me yes I can make yes I can

[Music]

you don't need anybody to approve your

dream that was given to you if they

can't see it it's because it wasn't

given to them it was given to you you're

gonna get thrown to the ground again and

again and again but when you have

determination and you know that what

you're doing is right that gives you

your life it gives a special meaning

I refuse to be denied and I'm gonna go

all out I'm going to be with Nikolas I

don't care how many knows I don't tell

me doesn't matter how many care about me

doesn't matter how many mistakes happen

doesn't matter

doesn't matter what I've done yes

take full responsibility for what

happens to you it's one of the highest

forms of human maturity accepting full

responsibility it's the day you know

you've passed from childhood to

adulthood the day you accept full

responsibility

and another note learn to reap in the

fall without apology without apology if

you do well and without complaint if you

don't that's maturity I used to have

that long list of reasons why I wasn't

doing well to explain you got to explain

right otherwise you're gonna look bad I

used to have this funny list called

reasons for not looking good I used to

blame the government I mean you can

believe that or not it was at the top of

my list I had a lecture second to none

the government that was on the list I

used to blame taxes look what you got

left after they take everything and they

expect you to do well that was on the

list their prices that one's easy right

you walk into the supermarket with $20

come out with a little half bag so I had

that on the list I used to blame the

weather I blamed the traffic I used to

blame my car I blamed the manufacturers

I used to blame the company I blamed

company policy I used to blame the

training program

I blame my negative relatives they were

always putting me down I blame my

cynical neighbors they're just selfish

looking out for themselves won't loan

you money they were on the list I used

to blame the economy I blame the

community that's a pretty good list for

not doing well isn't it

I thought it was good I'll never forget

one day mr. shelf was very kind but he

was also very blunt and this was no

exception and I'm glad he was blunt

there's a lot of things I have missed if

he hadn't been blunt one day was sort of

a curious look on his face he said Jim

just out of curiosity tell me how come

you haven't done well up until now

excellent question

I thought well so I won't look too bad

I'll go through my list and this list I

just gave you I put that on him and he

was very patient he let me go through

the whole thing the government the

weather I went through this whole thing

when I finished he looked my lists over

very carefully he said mr. own big

problem with your list you ate on it

when I went to work for him a few months

later I learned very quickly to tear up

my list reasons for not doing well and I

threw it away and I got me a fresh piece

of paper and I put one word on it me

there's a black heritage spiritual that

says it's not my mother nor my father

nor my brother nor my sister but it's me

O Lord standing in the need of prayer

see I used to blame everything outside

and then let me give you a little

philosophy to help turn my life around

for your notes here it is it's not what

happens

that determines the quality or the

quantity of your life it's not what

happens and the reason is because what

happens happens to about everybody no

different the Sun went down on all of us

last night

a common event a happening and I found

out that the same things can happen to

two different people one gets rich in

one stays poor why is that it's because

it's not what happens but rather it's

what you do that changes everything so

that's a key phrase it's not what

happens it's what you do what happens is

about the same you might put that in for

instance here same what people do that's

what's different

anything can happen right everything can

happen I've heard all the stories I've

been one of the stories hey we could all

tell stories all night long right

happenings anything can happen

have you heard of Murphy's laws anybody

here heard of Murphy's laws okay most of

you have Murph had these laws one of

them was if anything can go wrong it

will that's one of Murphy's laws he was

not one of the great positive speakers

of the day but anyway it's still true

though right anything can go wrong

everything can go wrong

for sure I've fallen out of the sky so

many times once to the tune of a couple

of million devastating took me a while

to survive that one

now I wasn't all that much but it was

all I had I mean that's when it's much

right when that's all you got if you got

three to go you got one left you ain't

looking that bad but when it all goes

has anybody been there when it all went

anybody come on the rest you liars hey

we've all been there right when it all

went of course used to be a long time

ago right when you ran out of money got

to zero you were all through heck now

you can whistle right on by zero they

will bury you that's what they will do

but see those are the happenings right

everything can happen anything can

happen but it's not the happenings it's

what you do about it somebody says yeah

but you don't understand the

disappointments I've had come on

everybody's had their share

disappointments are not special gifts

reserved for the poor everybody has them

the difference is what you do about it's

not the weather I used to blame the

weather and I discovered it rains on the

ridge so see that won't help

two men wake up one morning there's a

rainstorm on one of them looks out his

window sees the rainstorm and he says

wow what a storm with weather like this

they can't expect you to go out and make

sales he stays home same morning the

other guy looks out his window sees the

same storm says wow what a storm but he

says you know what with weather like

this what a great day to go out and make

sales most everybody will probably be

wrong

especially the salesman

see that's the difference in how your

life works out it's not what happens

it's what you do so here's one of the

key questions of the evening starting

tomorrow what are you going to do

that'll make a change in your life stir

good question what are you gonna do

starting tomorrow that'll make a

difference now see if you don't do

something starting tomorrow that'll make

a difference guess what it's gonna be

the same and see that way you can guess

what the next five years are gonna be

like look at the last five because the

next five are gonna be like the last

five unless you made your key tomorrow

change it all or change a little or

change something or don't change its

choice time you can do whatever you want

but it's nice to know any day you wish

you can change your whole life

what can you do starting tomorrow

that'll make a difference good question

what can you do with economic chaos

massive disappointment what can you do

with a broken heart what can you do and

it won't work good question

[Music]

For more infomation >> YOU OWE YOU (One of the Best Motivational Speeches Ever) - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

KIẾM TIỀN TRÊN YOUTUBE ♥ Cách xây dựng đội nhóm của Bạn – KTY15 - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> KIẾM TIỀN TRÊN YOUTUBE ♥ Cách xây dựng đội nhóm của Bạn – KTY15 - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

How To Create Youtube Channel ? In Tamil - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> How To Create Youtube Channel ? In Tamil - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

DUMME IDEEN! DUMMER PRANK! 🤯 EPIC ODER FAIL mit den JUNGGESELLEN - Duration: 7:43.

For more infomation >> DUMME IDEEN! DUMMER PRANK! 🤯 EPIC ODER FAIL mit den JUNGGESELLEN - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Overbearing Mothers | Episode 15- Maggie Hale's Corner - Duration: 6:35.

Hello, my lovely viewers.

As you can see, I have finally settled into my room here in Milton- Well, as settled in as I can

get, living with my parents again,and living in this dingy, dirty place.

Well anyway

We're trying to meeting new people, you know, trying to make friends, so I was dragged to- well,

I mean, I went along with my father, to go meet

the most important family pretty much in this whole place

And, uh-

How many of you know of someone's mother who's, like, extremely pushy?

So,

part of the reason my father came to Milton, right, is to start up the arts program.

It's literally what gets him up in the morning, and puts a spring in his step.

So naturally that's what he geared the conversation towards

And now

The child of the mother that we were talking about today has been helping my dad set things

up, get in contact with people who might be interested, the whole shebang.

Which, with how busy this person is, is really very decent of them.

But their mother decided she needed to let us know, with no hesitation or sugar coating,

that she thinks her child is wasting time helping my dad.

She just...straight up said it.

Right in our faces.

When I asked "why"?, she told me:

"My daughter should be focusing her time and attention on the most important thing: her

business.

The immediate problems, the unrest happening,the day to day needs.

That's her job, that's where her attention should be."

Now, I get it, I do.

If you have the type of career she has, of course you need to be a good boss, a good

employer.

You need to pay attention to how your company is working.

But does that mean you shouldn't care about anything else?

Everyone should have pursuits and interests outside of their work.

All the better if it's something to help the community!

I told the mother that personally, I think a mind can become stiff and rigid if it focuses

too much on one thing for too long.

The only answer I got from her was:

"I don't have a clue what you mean."

Things were starting to feel really uncomfortable, my dad was slinking lower and lower into his

chair.

So I knew I had to change the subject, try and turn the mood around.

So I go for the ego.

I tell her that I hear a lot of great things about her child, that they're a person to

be admired.

What does that earn me?

Suspicion.

Cause all the mother wants to know is "Oh, who's been talking about my child?

Why have they been gossiping?"

So then she goes on to tell me she assumed for a while that I must be interested in her

daughter.

In the romantic sense.

I have to confess...I laughed right in her face.

Like, no hesitation.

Because while I admire some things about her daughter, I would never, ever ever be interested

in her romantically.

I assured the mother that I definitely wasn't.

Her reaction next blew me away.

She was glad I wasn't, because, in case you haven't figured it out yet, this mother doesn't.really.like.me.

And yet, at the same time, she thought I was being stuck up!

Because who was I, to assume I was too good to date her daughter?

At this point, my father desperately tried to talk about something else, but he picked

a bad topic.

The strike.

Her attitude towards it was so superior, so...ugh.

She told us, with oh so much pride, that of course her daughter would crush it easily.

That the strike was bound to fail, that the workers didn't have a cat's chance in hell-

They will fail.

They're idiots to not see that.

Thornton,I- I didn't know you were here.

Your father said you were in here...working.

The economy is garbage right now.

Us employers, we can't afford to pay the wages they're demanding.

They can strike for as long as they want, but eventually they'll have to fold.

We can't meet their demands.

Things have changed the last few years, they can't expect it to stay the same.

Why don't you just explain that to them?

Sit down, have a civil conversation?

I'm not going to consult my employees every time I make a business decision.

I'm their boss, they should trust my competence.

What a cold hearted way to look at things.

This whole situation is stupid, you employers and the workers at each others throats.

Surely you realize that neither of you can survive without the other?

Oh, please.

My employees are like children.

They need a stern hand, they needed to be guided.

You have a great authority over these people, a lot of whom I bet you hardly know.

With the type of position you wield over them, you have a duty to do what's best for them.

With great power, must come great responsibility.

No, I...I think that's a line from Spiderman.

Look, Maggie.

When my employees are on the clock, they answer to me.

What they do outside of work is none of my business.

I'm sorry.

I don't mean to keep-I have to go.

Right, um, see you later.

For more infomation >> Overbearing Mothers | Episode 15- Maggie Hale's Corner - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

[SSO] Q & A - Kara Loudstorm | Karamelcookie LP | [GERMAN & ENGLISH] - Duration: 11:42.

Someone told me about that. I didnt find it out myself.

Hello and welcome to this video!

To this Q and A

Yes... Q and A answer-Video

I'm going to answer your questions today!

So, let's start!

We'll start at the top with my pinned up comment.

Asked by Vera...

My question for you: Can you move to my house?

Uhm, thats actually a very good question.

I cound if I would not have to go to School.

Short: No!

Two questions by Hannah Skyrider:

1. Do you have pets? How many?

I dont have pets anymore. I had a catto once but she died.

And I had a hamster a few months ago wich died either.

I'm such a good pet-mommy.

I do have a rabbit. But it's not mine anymore.

It' was mine once but not anymore.

That means: No I don't have any pets.

2. Why is your channel called Karamelcookie LP?

It was avery dumb Situation. I was in Valedale and wanted to rename my channel.

That was one or two years ago.

Now I can finally explain why my Channel-Name is NOT written WRONG!

For short: My Starstable-Name is Kara. And (idk why) I thought of caramelcookies this time. So I decided to mix my name and caramelcookies.

Idk why I added LP to the name because I dont do LP's but I dont want to remove it because it's written in so many MEP parts and changeing would not make any sense to me.

Next question:

Asked by Hanna gaming

Yeah, cross my camera right now, good idea.

How old are you?

Still in my description box below but anyway:

I'm 13 years old and PLEASE TAKE YOUR ASS OUT OFF MY CAMERA ANGLE!

I'm 13 and in january I'm 14!

Why did you start with YouTube?

Oh.

I have to be very honest at that point.

I started with YT because I wanted to get fame.

But then I realizied, idfc about fame, I love cutting and recording videos!

So I started and still wanted to get fame.

But then I accustomed myself to the fact, fame does not come that fast AND I did not care about how MANY People liked my videos. I wanted those People who were my "Fans" at that point, to enjoy my videos.

On wich Server are you on?

I'm on Autumn Star with both accounts.

(I do have a NSR account on NightStar either) I was on Server 5 for a Moment but went back home soon.

Because I have something to do anyway. But I dont know if I should start.

I'm on AutumnStar with both of the accounts.

Since when do you make videos/When did you start with YouTube?

06.14.2013

But thats not right. I created my channel on that day but I made videos a few months later.

Why id EVERYONE riding thorugh my cam today?!

Perfect.

Sophia Springdaughter asked:

Can you text me more?

Yes of Course, if you wan't.

I'll teyt you later when the vid is up.

I hope I dont forget about it.

Whats your favourtite place in SSO?

Yes perfect. Now that I Need it I dont have the map here >.<

Favourite place...

Thats a good question...

I like it Kind of everywhere (exept for golden hills valley in winter). I like Fort Pinta, Firgrove and Southhoof Penisula.

Yeah idk like it everywhere.

Do you like Animes?

Yeah I like to watch Animes a lot.

For example Kuroshitsuji, Mirai Nikki, Corpse Party, Dusk - Maiden of Amnesia and so on.

I hate Naruto btw.

There's a short break because of my mother. She actually thought it would be right to Hoover outside while I'm recording. THANKS MUM!

Back to the question: Yes, I do.

And if you have some good Animes, just tell me!

Can you prank someone in Starstable?

Thats a good idea but I'm not creative enough for it.

If you have an idea just tell me!

*Question Already Answered*

Could you change Servers?

Of Course I could.

But I will only change with Crystal.

*Question will be answered soon*

I dont have a Club on my alternative acc.

I'm not searching for one anyway.

How old are you?

Already answered too!

I'm 13 and will turn 14 in january.

An english question by Kitharazz!

Then there are a few questions I got via WhatsApp and Insta-Direct Messages!

Whats your favourite horse in Starstable?

What do you think about the Winter-Wonderland and about the fact, we won't get any snow this year?

I do like it here.I love it.

I love beeing here.

But it's boring if you're alone.

Thats why I'm only here if there are some friends online. But because I have no friends... I'm still often here :,D

Hello to Maja Flowerhurricane here xD

It's sad, there will be no snow. I always liked StarStables winter Saison.

I started editing winter-Edits and I needed Backgrounds and if there's no snow I wont get any.

Now I have to take my Backgrounds here and there's always someone ruining the Picture + it's dark.

Do you have horses on your wishlist?

At the Moment: No.

There's no horse I would have said: Oh, I want to buy that one.

So... No, for now. But that will change as soon as the new breed will come out.

What do you guys think the new breed will be? I think they'll be Dolehorses/-Ponys.

Dont know if you're familiar with the breed.

Last Question: Who would you shoot first in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Okay, that's it.

Those were all the questions I got.

Hope, the Video is not too long, otherwise I wont render it again.

Thats the reason why I "stopped" uploading the last weeks.

My Programme (Sony Vegas Pro 14) takes way too Long to render my videos (2-3 minutes for 15 seconds). I cant use my laggy Computer at this time.

Yeah, thats the end now!

Hope, you liked it.

Like the Video if it did.

And here again a BIG FAT THANK YOU! for 1000+ Subs!

Thats for all the english Viewers too, thats why I putted subtitles.

By the way: If you have an open MEP, just tell me. Send me the link and I think, I'll participate if I like the song!

So... See you! Bye <3

1 nhận xét:


  1. Hello everyone am very happy today I just received my loan from one God fearing woman Mrs Alberta when all my hope was lost that I can never get a loan anymore because I have been scammed by many lenders but I just encourage my self and take a bold step and apply with this lender but very happy to say today that I just received my loan of $150,000,00 US DOLLARS I will advice you all In need of a loan to just simply contact him on his email: STANDARDFINANCE07@GMAIL.COM and get your loan today have a nice day to you all..
    Thanks,
    Barbara

    Trả lờiXóa