Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

Hey, great to see you here. This time from Mexico's 2nd biggest city...

...This is Guadalajara.

It may not be the first city that springs to mind when you're planning your trip to Mexico.

Most people traveling to Mexico for the beach destinations Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Puerto Vallarta.

By chance I met some people in Puerto Vallarta who where born here. Another great reason to check this place out.

This has to be old town's eye-catcher, the cathedral.

It's almost as old as the city itself, and except for the towers it's 100% authentic.

The towers have been reconstructed after the 1818 heavy earthquake.

This place feels like time stood still, just like the people.

A totally relaxed vibe with lots of people chilling on park benches like there's no tomorrow.

I doubt it….. but it makes me feel very relaxed.

Yes, constant cleaning in progress. And they should, this isn't the cleanest city I've ever travelled to.

The local weather is great. Almost every day between October and May is a sunny day.

Daytime temperatures hover around 30 degrees Celsius though at night it can drop to 10 degrees. The city has been built at 1500 meter altitude.

Let me take you from Centro Historic to this other place in the city, "Plaza Andares".

Definitely a gap between the haves and have-nots.

They're building a luxury area.

High-end shopping, reasonably restaurants and apartments…. If you can afford them.

A 25 mimute cab ride takes you to Tlaquepaque.

Yes thats right, Tlaquepaque.

Funny name right. It's a truly authentic Mexican village best known for its art.

If you have a great art lover then you would just be able to buy something special.

The 2 things locals are truly proud of. The first is the local music: Mariachi.

Traditional Mexican folk rooted right here in Guadalajara.

The second is the killer tequila.

I think I'll skip it this time. Last time I tried tequila shots is just another painful memory ;-)

Tequila village is open for tourist visits, it will take you approximately 2 hours to get there.

Tourists are a rare thing here. Which is kind of nice.

It does however mean the scenery and tourist attractiveness is slightly disappointing.

However I do recommend a hike up the "Cerro del Tesoro". It takes a 15 minute taxi ride to get there.

The view is awesome.

I've heard this city is supposed to be famous for the beautiful women.

I want to know if it should be equally famous for its men. Will go and find out.

Check the confetti in my hair in the lift back up to the hotel room.

Part of the deal ;-)

Seriously hot men, I've seen them.

And boys are aware of that, so there's definitely a bit of arrogance. That said, it was a great night.

The grades...

The nightcrawlers who like to club during your holiday break will seriously like this place in Mexico.

You may miss the beach although a stopover in Puerto Vallarta solves that right away. It's just a 30 minute flight away.

Like the video if you enjoyed it. Thx!

And if you don't want to miss any of my future trips just subscribe to my channel. It's totally free.

See you!

For more infomation >> Guadalajara Travel Guide - Exploring Gay nightlife - Video vlog Guadalajara Mexico - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

LE MANUAL? SKATEVLOG#14 (Zomboy durden) - Duration: 11:42.

For more infomation >> LE MANUAL? SKATEVLOG#14 (Zomboy durden) - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jorge Salan - The Thrill is Gone Live in Madrid. A B.B. King's cover - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Jorge Salan - The Thrill is Gone Live in Madrid. A B.B. King's cover - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Mashup] Túy Âm x Messiah (Official Video) | H.2.B | - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> [Mashup] Túy Âm x Messiah (Official Video) | H.2.B | - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

SO MANY PANNA'S - FOOTBALL DOCUMENTARY BEST OF EASY MAN 2016 Vol.10 - Duration: 37:17.

Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls!

You're watching EasyManTv!

Stay Tuned and watch it!

Compilation 2016!

Easy Man!

I did a lot of events for the Dutch Football Association in 2016.

Like matches of the national Futsal team.

Before the match I had the chance to play against people who were attending the match.

I'm telling you. For the viewers at home.

It was a Panna day!

For real. Only Panna, Panna and some more Panna!

The ball in the shirt Panna, was something special that day.

I don't know, I'm a person who plays on intuition.

It's like when I do something crazy.

Let me try out some more stuff.

And then stuff like this happen.

You get Basketball/Freestyle/Street soccer.

Easy Man!

Yeah, I've got a lot of reactions about this one.

Everybody was asking me if I could do it again.

But this ain't stuff you can just do again.

But basically it was just repetition for the halftime entertainment.

But when it's showtime, the adrenalin starts pumping.

Because then I really have to shine, then it's really Easy Man showtime for real!

Then I watch the audience.

And it's like a full Football stadium.

But it's just somewhere in Almere or something. I don't know where.

I think I've been to every indoor court in the Netherlands.

But I really like the half-time entertainment.

But personally I like it when I play in Rotterdam.

Because there, the pressure is really high. Everybody knows me and Rotterdam is my hometown.

But even there, I didn't lose a single match.

Easy Man!

Panna All Day!!!

It's just Panna all day man.

All day long!

It's like 50 Panna's in a half an hour.

It's a like therapy for me.

When I really feel like playing Panna.

And then it's no mercy for anybody.

Who comes, will get a Panna.

But nothing but love for my opponents who tried against me.

Because I always say...

The ball is round.

And anybody can get a Panna. But that day...

Those Panna's were on fire!

Panna All Day man! Shout Out to that video!

Too dope! Easy Man!

That year I visited Paris again.

My homie Séan Garnier invited me.

Shout Out to him!

He told me, yo come visit me in Paris.

There is a Football week over here and we want you to join us.

Just hang out with the crew.

I also got the chance to play some Panna.

Because that's what he invited me for.

There was one guy...

He scored a goal and thought, yes I am gonna beat him.

Everybody was cheering...

and then... Panna!

I was surfing over there.

Panna here, Panna over there! From the back, from the front, right!

One fell when he got a Panna.

I don't know if you got that one.

In the air! Big, tall, young, old. Who ever wanted to try...

Got the Panna!

I also played a match against Melody. Shout Out to her!

She's a very good Freestyler.

But she told me...

I'm training groundmoves.

And I want to try against you.

And then you'll have to tell me what you think about my groundmoves.

And I told her I would like to see them off course.

She was really upgraded. She was playing very well.

She did some very nice moves. She even scored a goal.

But at a certain point...

I thought hey...

I have to put myself on the map here.

It's Easy Man in Paris!

So I also had to show her some moves of mine.

You know how we do it. Nothing but Love & Respect!

And I gave Panna after Panna!

It was so crazy man!

And the vibe was just...

It was just Panna Football, showtime...

Everything was complete. There was a very good vibe over there.

Shout Out to Paris man!

Séan Garnier asked me if I wanted play with him against the crowd.

I grabbed that chance with both hands.

I was killing it!

Panna after Panna, I even gave more Panna's then him

Even he told me: Hey Easy Man, you're on fire bro!

I said: Yeah man!

This is what I do, I take the Panna souls...

And I sleep with them! You know it!

Easy man!

In 2016 I also launched a new format.

It's called Easy Man street Challenge.

This format was really something else.

Really not my style, because I'm not really a vlogger.

But I did like it. Approaching people.

Ask them if they want to play against me.

Some people recognized me and said, no no, I'm not gonna play against you, I'l be on YouTube!

But some people said, sure lets try it.

Let me se what you got. so..

I had 6 hours...

On 5 different locations in The Netherlands.

On each location I had a half an hour...

To give as many Panna's as possible.

That was my mission for the day.

And I really completed it!

So many Panna's...

It didn't even fit on the video!

There were just too many, really a lot!

Panna's in Tilburg, from Helmond to Vlaardingen. Unbelievable!

Just Easy Man!

Oh and on that day. Edgar Davids didn't dare to play against me.

Shout Out to him!

But it doesn't matter.

Check out that video! Easy Man Skills part 4!

Easy man! Love & Respect!

Easy Man was traveling again.

In Belgium!

We follow the Panna, and the Panna was in Ostend that day!

On the beach!

Together with Martijn Debbaut, I could give a lot of Panna's!

But what I can remember of that day...

Is this one Panna...

And that was just no, no, no limit Panna!

Crazy Panna!

I'm speechless!

Crazy Panna!

I went to pick up Séan Garnier from the airport.

He told me...

There is Panna tournament again in Elbeuf and there is a price to win.

There's a price for the 1vs1.

There's also a nice price for the 2vs2.

I asked him: Aren't we gonna be too late for the tournament?

He said no problem!

When I come... The tournament starts.

That cracked me up.

I thought yeah man. This man is really a legend!

No problems, like you. Easy Man!

Keep on smiling, all will be fine!

I think I won the first match on goals.

Second match I gave a Panna.

The third match I also gave an awesome Panna to one of my buddies.

Ilyas Touba.

You know it. He's my homie for real.

You know, but that day I had to give him a Panna.

I didn't know what got into me, it just happens.

And he got a very crazy Panna man!

Everybody went crazy over there.

Everybody wanted me to win the tournament, because I was playing very well,

But eventually I had to play the final against Kristoffer Liicht.

And I was like 3 goals ahead.

And I thought it was already a done deal. I already won.

It's just Easy Man Showtime!

I was showing moves for the audience, I really tried my best.

But out of the sudden it became a draw.

And I thought, oh shit! This is crazy man!

And then it happend, he scored the golden goal!

And he took the price right under my nose.

He was really happy and I knew he never won a tournament before.

And especially against me.

He also looks up to me.

It was just a crazy final.

But still a fun experience. i wasn't mad...

Or disappointed or something.

I just thought, I screwed it up myself you know.

And I even liked it and it was really awesome man.

Easy Man!

After there was the 2vs2 tournament.

Like you already know. Séan Garnier and me.

The first time when I played with him in Paris

We are just fire and fire together man!

He is really good!

I am also really good!

The both of us when we have the ball, either of us can decide a match.

And eventually we made it to the final.

We were up against Ilyas Touba and Hakim.

That match was just fire against fire man!

Yeah, he gave me the assist...

And I scored immediately.

He saw me coming loose from my opponent and ask for the ball...

I just had to touch the ball once...

Golazo!

That's how we won.

And then he...

What was really funny, was when he was telling in his camera...

Yeah Easy Man came loose and asked for the ball...

I saw his move... I pass...

And it's Golazo you know!

That was really dope man!

And then he starts imitating me in his camera.

You know, stuff like that. He was cracking me up.

Futsal Fissa was also a very fun project of the Dutch Football Association.

We had to visit 40 schools.

And we did a show at every school.

We were giving a lot of Panna's. We just turned the schools into parties.

It was really amazing for those kids.

Easy Man!

It was so dope! Seriously!

I really gave some ridiculous Panna's at every school!

What really stayed with me, is when I gave someone a Panna...

I don't remember what school it was. I think it was the last one or the one before that.

I gave a Panna... And the boy ran out of the school!

Left the building! Disappeared!

That Panna was so crazy...

Even Nasse couldn't believe his eyes.

He was like, Easy Man what are you doing?

You really love the Panna! You really do!

I told him, yeah!

I did a crazy Dab Panna.. And he was gone!

5 Legends video went viral!

The S3 crew had an 10th year anniversary. Séan Garnier's crew.

And he invited me to celebrate with them.

He organized a showcase match.

With 5 legends against a professional Futsal team from France.

And that was so dope! Seriously!

Everybody was giving his all and just showed what they got.

Crazy moves from Bencok!

Crazy Akka Panna! Very sick!

Some crazy goals from Issy Hitman! Also very sick!

Leamssi also showed his moves!

Séan Garnier also represented himself with a few amazing moves!

I couldn't stay behind man.

I gave a Panna off course! Easy Man Panna!

I also made 2 very beautiful goals.

One no look goal, behind the other leg. You really have to check that one out!

And not be forgotten, Lisa also gave a Panna!

Yeah the pressure was real high there.

Everybody was thinking when comes the Panna?

And then she gave the Easy Man Panna!

Love & Respect! Bang! Bang!

Yeah we've reached the end of Jeand Doest compilation 2016!

I want to thank everybody who has supported me.

In all these videos and events.

And thanks to all the viewers for watching, subscribing and liking.

But seriously, this is what I do.

And I do this all for my fans.

For my fans of Yesterday, for my fans who supported my since the beginning in my Soccershowdown days!

Since I started on YouTube!

Now I am 10 years on YouTube!

And there definitely will be be 10 or even 15 more years.

And that's what I do and again I do it for my fans!

Like & Subscribe my YouTube channel: EasyManTV

Do you want to see more videos?

More Panna's, more crazy stuff?

More nice trips of me giving Panna's?

Like & Subscribe EasyManTV

And who knows...

I'll see you!!!

Easy Man!

Bang! Bang!

For more infomation >> SO MANY PANNA'S - FOOTBALL DOCUMENTARY BEST OF EASY MAN 2016 Vol.10 - Duration: 37:17.

-------------------------------------------

Advent Calendar 2017 #3 ★ 2 x M4A4 DESOLATE SPACE - CS:GO SKIN GIVEAWAY - Duration: 4:29.

Hey guys and welcome back to another video here on my channel

This is day three of the Christmas calendar

And I would say we're gonna kick this off with the rolling of the winner from the five

USPS's in fact, we knew yesterday

We're gonna pick the URL of the video

and that's the video from yesterday five USPS's and the rolling of the party winner we have 700 views and

178 likes what's pretty insane? I don't know what's going on with you guys but 700 fuse for video within

18 hours or something that's honestly amazing we have 180 comments

then means one of you fucking don't like the

Video what's going on but anyway? Are we gonna pick the URL of the video?

I'm gonna copy that we're going to random comment picker

And I'm gonna pick five of you

Who are winning, or who wins the USPS's in fact we knew the USPS IRA expecting we knew five winners

That's pretty cool. Because I liked you

yeah, that's

Okay, give me the code close. Okay get a random comment

the first winner is a

Hamas ooh ooh, catchy one he's subscribed and he liked the video, but he don't left the URL, but that doesn't matter

so

We can I go ahead and roll the next winner not a random comment winner number two is

Shoosh um do I get a let me win. Des. Let me let me win anyway winner number. Three is

Let's get it games no fucking way he won a he won yesterday on my

He won the m4a1-s hyper breeze or something. Let's get it

Muhammad nice with unity I love you. I love you too, so we need another winner winner number 5 is

rebuild, those are five winners from

yesterday's video

Five news psi weeks. It's in fact doing econ quest to you. I'm gonna contact you and if you left to trade link I'm

Easily sending out the skates, and I'm gonna posing it on Twitter, too

So you see that I said askance so if you want to check this but to crater my Twitter at is its Nancy

81 and it's not because I'm 81 years old I am born in 1981, and yes, I'm 36

but that doesn't matter so we go ahead to door number 3 and

2 to giveaway of today and today you can win two desolate spaces m4a4

desolate space and all you have to do is subscribe to the channel and for sure leave a like and a comment down below and

What I want to know is in my opinion the desolate space is one of the greatest skins or designs ever

But what you think on? What a weapon the skin will look cool?

I mean I would say something like a a K or the m4a1-s

I think that's all it's based the Sun would be look pretty cool on that

what is your opinion and also for sure we'll leave your trade link so I can easily send out the two desolate spaces to the

winner as always the winners will be drawn in tomorrow's a video a life again and

Yeah, I wish you good luck in this two desolate spaces spots pretty insane because I like those skins as one of the best ones

in my opinion

So that's basically it with the video if you don't want to miss out the two desolate spaces make sure you leave a like you

Subscribe and you follow the rules that means comment

Or if you're trailing and answer my question and also one thing that would not be possible without one person

Who sponsor the two desolate spaces and it's one of my friends since name is Keeks. He's one of my German viewers

I know him since Simon. I don't know three years now or something and he sponsored some skins for the

Calendar this year and that's pretty awesome, so I want to see some hearts in the comments for trust for him

And I would say my name is Lindsey. Don't do anything. I wouldn't do see you in the next time bye

You

For more infomation >> Advent Calendar 2017 #3 ★ 2 x M4A4 DESOLATE SPACE - CS:GO SKIN GIVEAWAY - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

DOWNHILL IN THE SNOW! - Sketchy Winter Trails | Luis Gerstner - Duration: 10:28.

As you can see i picked the best weather to do some riding!

We're going up there...I had better ideas in my life

Whats up people, best weather for some riding...

I just saw that we hit 10k subscribers, so sick!! Thanks to everyone who has subscribed! I didn't think we would hit 10k this year...

If you have ideas for a 10k special -> comment! :)

As you can see it's quite sketchy, but there is no bad weather to go riding, so I'll give it a try.

Tires for dry conditions are of course perfect for snow riding

You can't see the roots and rocks under the snow.. oh what happened here?

I think i better wear gloves, i hate the feeling of not feeling anything while braking. You lose a lot of bike control there...

I can't get into the glove because my fingers are frozen.

Where was the trail again??

Everything is so quiet while riding!

How beautiful does this look right here? You can't go full speed but at least the nature looks amazing!

Always good when you nearly hit a tree right at the beginning...

Looks like some sick grip! :D

I can't see any bike lines in the snow, but i'll hope the jumps will still work! #justgonnasendit

We are thinking about a shop for #justgonnasendit or "send it" sticker... let me know if you are interested!!

Sh*te it's already muddy here!

It's always a 50/50 thing, you never know if you gonna slide away on the take off.

As you can see, i'm not that fast today.. i just wanted to show that you can still have fun even if the weather sucks!

So go out and... ride your bike!!!

That was quite ironic that i crash right at the moment when i say "ride your bike"..

My front wheel is just sliding around!!

I had both brakes locked, but i just couldn't stop!!

What am I even doing here... everyones at home in front of his fireplace... and I'm out here doing sh*te. :D

That was the video for today, i try to upload every week but it's quite hard right now... Hope you enjoyed it anyways - ciao! :)

For more infomation >> DOWNHILL IN THE SNOW! - Sketchy Winter Trails | Luis Gerstner - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΗ ΦΛΕΒΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ !...Με αυτα τα κολπα ! - Duration: 10:07.

Hello, your Valantis...

Today, a common question that I receive in the gym wherever I go is...

Can I become veiny and how?

I have to caution about veins you before I begin...

Many men like to have large veins that show...

This is impressive...

The first and most important thing to indicate for the veins to show is...

To be better aesthetically and come forward and outward is...

We must consider body fat and diet...

When we are not on a diet and have more bodyfat...surely the veins...be elastic or not existant...

the veins could be hidden under a layer of fat or tissues filled with water...

It is best to be on a diet and maintain low bodyfat, enough for the veins to show...

The first thing to consider for the veins to show is to have low bodyfat...

We are going to go to the second example...

Veins showing depends on the genetics of each kind of individual...

We see many people, mostly men...they do not go to the gym much or have large muscles but they have large veins...

There are those that go to the gym, are careful of their diets and do everything...but...

They still cannot get their veins to show...as much as they wanted them to show...

As you can see, this all depends on how we are built and who we are...

Sometimes we cannot change that...

I am going to show you many examples from bodybuilding of how to get your veins to show including the Frank McGrath example...

Many of you know his style...full of veins from the top to the botton and on the arms, claves and legs...

This is like Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler...one of the best athletes...

Cutler did not always have the good veins but he was able to work at this and make them show...

The last example, for those that know...One of the biggest athletes that has prepared for the Olympia competition...

Something we can change...Let us go to the third example, this is an issue of training and filling the area with blood...

We go to training and bring in the contraction and the pump to deliver the blood...to the muscle...

The muscles grow as they fill with blood and spread the skin thinly across the top allowing the veins to show...

I pretend to exercise and make contractions...with the bicep...

You can see the muscle pushing out the veins. You can see that as I am a little cold...ready for a competition in San Marino next week...

When we are cold, we are in diastole. The veins are relaxed and the blood flow is lower...

There are supplements that improve the veins like Citrulline and Arginine...ecetra...

One of the problems with these chemicals is that after training, after two or three hours the levels of blood flow will decrease...

If we have a competition or photoshoot we can use these products...vitamin B3 helps too...

Try these supplements before working out if you want...

Veins showing is not easy, this consists of many things as we have indicated, training and other things...

This is common in colder climates, I live in Germany where it is cold...usually the veins do not show well in these climates, the way I want them to...

for those of you that live in Greece, you will have better weather and an easier time getting large veins to show...

Do not consider that there is one clear and easy answer to this...do you diet and exercise...lower your body fat and things will come...

The veins will come automatically...another thing is the glycogon in the muscles...what does this mean?

This means how full of energy is the muscle? I will tell you easier...a diet with less carbohydrates and more protein...

When dieting this way the muscle is more pulled together and thicker...causing the veins come out and spread to look better...

Low carb diets are not necessarily good for the veins...

One must find a balance between good dieting and glycogon filling...burn the fat and lose the weight...

Keep the muscles pumped and full..another thing that many people forget is...

...working with the water in the tissues...

One must balance the water ingested by the muscles...

Be prepared for your workouts, take your vitamins...Ihope I have not worried you about your situations...

If you have any questions, please write them in the comments below the video...

If you have any new video ideas that match the channel, share them...

In the future, there will be video about your topic. I hope you liked it...the little video and little pieces of information that I gave you...

Your Valantis. Please use the code Valantis10 at Gigasnutrition to save ten percent...

Here at Gigasnutrition you can find your Arginine, B3 and other supplements...they will help with you workout, contractions and veins...

Be well, stay on the channel. Please like and subscribe. We will talk again...Your Valantis...

For more infomation >> ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΗ ΦΛΕΒΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ !...Με αυτα τα κολπα ! - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Сказки для детей. Сергей Михалков. ТРИ ПОРОСЕНКА. Слушать аудиосказки с картинками онлайн 1080 HD - Duration: 19:01.

For more infomation >> Сказки для детей. Сергей Михалков. ТРИ ПОРОСЕНКА. Слушать аудиосказки с картинками онлайн 1080 HD - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL ART 2017 ❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL TUTORIAL COMPILATION ❄ PART 10 ❄ - Duration: 9:36.

❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL ART 2017 ❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL TUTORIAL COMPILATION ❄ PART 10 ❄

For more infomation >> ❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL ART 2017 ❄ CHRISTMAS NAIL TUTORIAL COMPILATION ❄ PART 10 ❄ - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

К АРСЕНУ ВЕНГЕРУ – ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К АРСЕНАЛУ, ТРЕНЕРУ И ФАНАТАМ (АРМИЯ АРСЕНОВ) - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> К АРСЕНУ ВЕНГЕРУ – ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К АРСЕНАЛУ, ТРЕНЕРУ И ФАНАТАМ (АРМИЯ АРСЕНОВ) - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Umji masked singer 171203 cuts with English Sub [In Description] - Duration: 1:04.

: Wah umji is really pretty [ENG] Umji's Masked Singer cut link is in the description below

[ENG] Umji's Masked Singer cut link is in the description below

: look at that! … Umji unnie!!

: Wah umji is really pretty : In the internet, she is dissed for her looks, but (seeing her in real life), she is really pretty

For more infomation >> Umji masked singer 171203 cuts with English Sub [In Description] - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD x Undertale || Chara || Vietsub CC X Engsub subtitle】 x You Can't Hide From Us x - Duration: 3:37.

The darkness is hour before the light

A hidden treasure plain in sight

For a moment standing still

They we're crazy . They say we'll!

What they don't understand..

They feel inside..

What they don't understand..

They try to hide..~

You can't hide from us

You can't, you can't

You can't..hide hide hide from us..!

The darkness is hour before the light

A hidden treasure plain in sight

For a moment standing still

They say we're crazy. They say we'll!

What they don't understand..

They feel inside..

What they don't understand..

They try to hide~~~

You can't hide from us!

You can't

You can't

You can't hide from us

You can't..

Hide

From us!

For more infomation >> 【MMD x Undertale || Chara || Vietsub CC X Engsub subtitle】 x You Can't Hide From Us x - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Mars Colonization Issues - Duration: 12:59.

For centuries Humans have considered colonizing or even terraforming Mars.

Today we will look at exactly that but instead discuss the issues and challenges with traveling

to Mars and forming a colony there.

We'll mainly focus on the issues with creating a colony there as, in my experience, folks

tend to usually only discuss the journey to Mars.

And I think it's also really useful to know why we would go there.

Most folks know that companies such as NASA and SpaceX aim and have plans to send Humans

to Mars in the future, but most don't understand why we want to.

So why do we want to go to Mars?

Well, for one thing Earth is some day going to run out of resources and space to live

and when we start to realise that, we will have to come up with new ideas to make room

for new space.

Concepts such as Dyson spheres, rotating habitats, ringworlds, and so on will get discussed much

more often as they become more and more vital.

And so, beginning a colony on Mars is a fantastic solution to wanting more space and is one

reason why we would want to colonize Mars.

It's also an essential step to improve Human survival because if all life on Earth was

wiped out by a large asteroid, like the dinosaurs were, then a self sustaining colony on Mars

would serve as a great backup for Humanity.

And we've been quite fortunate enough to get a planet as good as Mars; it has about

the same length of day as Earth, only an extra 40 minutes, and has ice on its surface that

we could potentially use in the future, and anyways it's one of the best and closest

options in our solar system: Mercury and Venus are far too hot and the Moon, well the Moon

is a pretty good candidate for a colony but isn't a good candidate for a reason that

I'm about to discuss.

Since the end of the last century and this century, we have sent many rovers to Mars

and they've made quite a lot of discoveries.

However, Bill Nye said in an episode of StarTalk Radio that Humanity should focus more on sending

Humans to Mars and not robots because Humans could make discoveries 10,000 times as fast

as robots do.

Mars is the next logical place to explore and discover new things, that's another

reason to go there.

With some human work on the red planet, there is a greater chance of finding life there.

And now you can see why the Moon isn't a good candidate for this very reason.

Although it's very unlikely that we'll find life elsewhere, it is a lot more likely

to find life on Mars rather than the Moon.

Not only making discoveries, but also just simply to adventure.

Another reason is to inspire future generations to go even further than the previous.

Landing Humans on the Moon inspired future astronauts, engineers and so on who were in

secondary or middle school at that time.

So now that we are familiar with a few reasons on why we want to go Mars, we shall now discuss

the issues with forming a civilization there.

So here is a list of some of the biggest issues with colonizing Mars that I could think of.

1.

The radiation Humans would have to deal with.

2.

The gravity there.

3.

The atmosphere there.

4.

Not having enough materials or money.

5.

We are inexperienced.

6.

Time lag.

7.

Some other issues Firstly, the radiation there.

We're very lucky here on Earth.

The earth naturally protects us from radiation, due to its thick and dense atmosphere and

magnetic field.

The magnetic field deflects most of the solar wind, which would strip away the ozone layer

that protects us from harmful radiation, however some particles from the solar wind can enter,

which in turn is what the aurora is.

Most celestial bodies have magnetic fields, however most are not as good as Earth's.

Mars is no exception, although it's magnetic field is exceptionally weak compared to Earth's.

This is a problem.

When astronauts land there and set up a base, they will be constantly bombarded by a lot

more radiation than Humans have ever experienced.

And not only landing on Mars, but actually making your way there, astronauts will be

fully exposed to the radiation as they have no cover, like we do here on Earth.

Of course on the route to Mars, astronauts on board the craft could also experience unpredictable

radiation bursts, exposing the astronauts to a lot more radiation.

Furthermore, to only get to Mars it takes around somewhere from 100 days to 300 days

and so the astronauts on board are spending all that time getting bombarded by all this

radiation from the sun and from the constant background radiation of the Universe, which

can have affects such as DNA ionising, cancers forming and organs damaging.

So it'll be a pretty good idea to stop the astronauts from undergoing this radiation.

There's two ways we can do this.

First, we could reduce the travel time, both by choosing the exact right time to leave

Earth and the quickest trajectory to get to Mars.

The ideal time to send the spacecraft with all our astronauts inside is when Mars is

the closest point to Earth, which is every two years, being at about 55 million kilometres

from Earth.

Of course you wouldn't leave Earth as Mars is at its closest point, you'd much rather

leaving days before it is, so that your spacecraft meets Mars at its closest point.

Ideally you'd want to travel in a straight line as possible, to reduce the distance the

spacecraft is travelling and so using less fuel.

Travel time also depends on how fast the craft is travelling.

How fast the craft is travelling depends on how much fuel we're willing to burn.

The second way to stop the astronauts from receiving as much radiation is to design the

spacecraft so that it blocks as much radiation as possible.

This just comes down to how engineers design the craft, and with most of these issues,

they are issues that are easily overcame.

The most difficult issue that I can see is not having enough money but we shall discuss

that later on.

The second issue is the gravity there.

Martian gravity is about 38% of the gravity here on Earth, since Mars has less mass than

Earth.

So if you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh only 38 pounds on Mars.

The Moon has an even lower gravity of 16.6% of Earth's gravity.

We've never had anyone stay on the Moon, or Mars for that matter, for a lengthy amount

of time that would enable us to see the effects of the low gravity there.

The longest anyone has been on the Moon was the final mission of NASA's Apollo program

in 1972, where they were on the Moon for a little over 3 days, while the entire mission

took over 12 days.

With that being said we do have fairly good guesses on what would happen, based on the

effects that astronauts on the International Space Station experience.

Ever since the first astronauts went up to the Space Station NASA discovered that, due

to the low gravity, the body works a lot less, causing muscle deterioration and loss of bone

density.

To solve this, astronauts need to regularly exercise and on average they do this two hours

a day.

However, to tackle this we could create artificial gravity.

This way it would be just like on Earth and the astronauts wouldn't need to do exercise,

which gives them a lot more time.

At the moment we know of two ways to create gravity, either somehow grab a ton of mass

and use its natural gravity or using spin to create fake gravity.

This could be accomplished by rotating a large structure in a shape such as a cylinder, ring

or torus.

It's the same thing you feel in rides like rollercoasters, where you are pushed to one

side.

Now this solution is great for getting to Mars, but on the surface it would be a lot

more difficult to have a rotating structure.

So it's whether it's worth spending that extra money for the astronaut's benefit

or not.

This type of artificial gravity is seen in a lot of science fiction books, such as one

of my favourite books "2001: A Space Odyssey" by Arthur C. Clarke and also "The Martian".

The third issue is the atmosphere there.

Mars' thin atmosphere makes landing on Mars very difficult, which is why Mars rovers have

strange landing methods.

The air composition is completely useless as it's made up of 95% carbon dioxide and

small percentages of oxygen, argon and other gases.

The thin air on Mars also does a poor job of capturing heat.

A good idea would be to terraform Mars, although it's very difficult and would take a long

time.

One of the key steps in doing so would be to make the atmosphere more like Earth's.

We'd have to make it thicker and and alter its composition.

One way to do this would be to trigger a global warming effect, introducing more greenhouse

gases, such as carbon dioxide, methane or ammonia.

We could get methane from mining rocks on Mars, or if we're feeling ambitious then

we could hit Mars with some asteroids to release ammonia.

This would be done by somehow capturing an asteroid from either the edge of the solar

system, so the Oort cloud, or even the asteroid belt.

The fourth issue is not having enough materials or money.

It seems to me that this would be the most likely issue for Humans.

A manned mission to Mars would be exceptionally expensive.

A few years back, NASA estimated that it would cost them at least $100 billion over the course

of 30 to 40 years, and that number might even be too low.

After all, the ISS was once thought to cost $10 billion over the course of 10 years, but

turned out to cost 10 times that.

$100 billion is a very large figure in comparison to previous Mars rovers such as Curiosity

that cost only $2.5 billion.

With that being said, I undoubtably want NASA, or SpaceX for that matter, to send a manned

mission to Mars.

If they can't meet the money needed, NASA have instead suggested that they may do another

mission to the Moon, possibly even to form a colony there.

Seen as SpaceX are pretty confident with future manned missions to Mars, NASA forming a colony

on the Moon would give SpaceX a bit more beforehand knowledge before they colonize Mars.

SpaceX plans to send its first cargo mission to Mars in 2022.

What's even more exciting though is its second mission, including both cargo and a

crew, which will be preparation for future crew flights and the spacecraft will be the

beginning of our first Mars base, which we can build from to create a thriving city and

eventually a self sustaining civilization on Mars.

The fifth issue is that Humans are inexperienced.

The aforementioned colony on the Moon would give SpaceX some helpful insight and advice

for the more ambitious job of colonizing Mars.

It's possible that SpaceX's first manned Mars mission encounters an unknown problem,

resulting in all of the crew dying.

Having said that the best way to learn is from our mistakes.

This issue always has some degree in every space exploration mission, but we always end

up just learning from mistakes, making future missions better executed.

The sixth issue is time lag.

This is probably the least affecting and the least thought about issue on my list.

This includes messages and signals taking a long time to get from Earth to Mars, or

vice versa.

Radio signals can take anywhere from 4 minutes to 24 minutes to get to Mars, depending on

where Mars is in it's orbit.

This means that there couldn't be phone calls between the two planets so messages

or voice recordings would have to be used.

Friends and family connections are likely to get very distant as it's too time consuming

and troublesome to have a conversation or text each other.

That could drive someone mad, not having any loved ones to talk to or any real friends,

just colleagues.

That's why it's pretty important that a crew, going to colonize a planet and be

pretty much on their own for at least more than a year, has to be good friends and close

to make it at least bearable for them, in that manner.

And now some other issues that I'll briefly talk about.

There is the contamination problem.

As soon as we step foot on Mars we have brought microbes, or life if you like, to Mars, despite

how many checks the spacecraft and crew go through beforehand.

This means that if we find life on Mars we might not be able to tell whether it originated

on Mars or if we brought it over from Earth.

There is also the problem of perchlorates in the soil.

Perchlorates are salt compounds, often used in rocket propellants and they're exceptionally

harmful for Humans.

They can cause aplastic anaemia, when your bone marrow can't make any new red blood

cells.

And can also cause agranulocytosis, which makes your body create less or no white blood

cells.

So if we're going to grow our own food on Mars then we'll either need to use our own

soil or remove the perchlorates from the soil.

Comment down below your thoughts on these issues.

Make sure you subscribe for more content on astronomy and futurism.

If you enjoyed this video check out my most recent video or this playlist.

Thank you so much for watching, have a nice day.

For more infomation >> Mars Colonization Issues - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Aquarell] Clouds with water brush pens - Duration: 5:15.

Hello everyone!

Today I show you the development of two ATC-Cards for a collective exchange.

If you think you "um, but there are actually three cards" - I failed doing the last one.

I painted a replacement-card, but I didn't filme the creation process because I was in a hurry.

The third card was finished shortly before the deadline.

The topic of the trading-action was "Clouds" and we were told to use references.

This has really helped me to get better at drawing clouds.

Another term for ATC is ACEO.

Those cards are 6,4x8,9cm large.

They are traded among artists, but also sold.

About 6-20 or more people participate in swaps (trading actions).

Normally one has to create 2-3 cards featuring a specific topic.

I used to be active on IllustratedATCs and Kakao-Karten.de, a german Website.

I have drawn over 380 cards since May, 2009.

But nowadays I prefer larger formats.

My eyes are simply not as youthful.

Nevertheless, I am active again because I still very much like to trade with other artists and to participate in actions.

Is anyone of you active on kakao-Karten.de or illustratedATCs?

What do you like about the format?

I think it's nice that I now have a large collection of great mini-art works of different artists.

I really love looking at all those great pieces of art.

I guard this originals particularly.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences with this format.

If you enjoyed the video, please leave me a thumbs-up.

Also I love reading your comments.

Until next time!

For more infomation >> [Aquarell] Clouds with water brush pens - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Esto Es Lo Que Los PEDOS o GASES Revelan Sobre Tu Salud Tu Intestino Te Está ALERTANDO - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> Esto Es Lo Que Los PEDOS o GASES Revelan Sobre Tu Salud Tu Intestino Te Está ALERTANDO - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

如果英雄聯盟的角色有臉書 S2#4__古拉格斯生病了 (中文翻譯) - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 如果英雄聯盟的角色有臉書 S2#4__古拉格斯生病了 (中文翻譯) - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrate the end of days at Gus Thornby's Party Village! | 22 Minutes - Duration: 1:16.

As the ice caps melt, the organic matter and the ancient animals frozen there,

such as the woolly mammoth, will begin to thaw and rot, producing methane which is

20 times more potent than carbon dioxide. We are basically rearranging the

deckchairs, it's over stick a fork in it, we're done!

So why not come on down to Gus Thornby's Party Village and get your party on, on, on, on! With supplies for that one last rager.

We got glow sticks, blue wigs, glitter bombs, big hats, foam fingers, spider

sedatives, sudguns, dry ice, strobe light, black light, arc light, Bud Light and

pulsing laser disco balls! No money down, no payments for six months and we won't

be here in six months so it's a win-win-win! So come on down to Gus Thornby's

Party Village! On route 102 between the Betamax Barn and Poncho Villa. It's

over.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét