Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

Welcome to my channel

Please hit the like button

Please share this video...

Please like,comment,share and subscribe

Please like,comment,share and subscribe

Please like,comment,share and subscribe

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> | Pivot Table super cool tricks in Excel in Hindi | by Let's Learn Excel - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

[SATIS 2017] Interview Tentacle Sync [FR] (Sous-Titré) - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> [SATIS 2017] Interview Tentacle Sync [FR] (Sous-Titré) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Medicom BE@RBRICK QS Sneaker Unboxing with Mr B. - Duration: 9:31.

hey YouTube tonight we're gonna be unboxing the 2017 Medicom BE@RBRICK

Nike SB collab so let's get to it

welcome back YouTube it's mr. B from pint of stuff if you're new to these parts

we kind of sneak around boxing's yes we do but you're not interested in

my rambling you want to see the latest unboxing we've got and it is a special

one it really is so without further ado we shall grab Monsieur Las trusty

Global we all know who he is so I shall place him there we will get the box now

already and if you watch the intro and if you didn't why didn't you you can

tell that this box has come from nike.com so let's do it right we are

gonna speed up about now limey right right or why I'm sure the global he's

gone but we're straight back into the box of fun first of all let's get rid of

a paperwork and okay the right way but it's not your standard Tiffany box more

of your black and black and Tiffany I've got a few of these just for you people

out there on the internet and that's where this video is it's a Nike SB zoom

dunk low elite quick strike size 12 that's a us 12 and these are a UK 11

they are a black black white medium grey all francais wah-wah-wah-wah and the

number four all of you statistician or actually just code geeks is eight double

seven zero six three zero zero two but we're not interested in that nothing

else no other distinguishing marks on the box standard Nike box here shiny

right so we go we go we open okay so the first thing to think about is we've got

the woodcut paper we all know we've all seen that before

all I'm gonna tease you lot I really am gonna tease you lot and yes so there's

woodcut paper SJ there's woodcut paper but look at

these look at these okay so we're gonna put that there we're gonna put this

there we're gonna say disappointed in Nike in general in just shock in the

white laces in Chuck in the white laces in so I'm going to chuck them in the box

put this box aside and we are going to lo and behold take a look at let's take

the paper out warm and warm so first of all packed in a really brother

inappropriate manner I feel we've got the dunk low elite quick strike now this

is the and I think the logo logo for us Jake have you got that logo you put in a

face I'm not sure so this is the the bare brick or many column this is the

2017 version these things sold out online in three minutes less than

two minutes a lot of hype around this shoe I think the interesting thing

before we go any further into looking at it it's on the lower leaked profile

which means that we don't have a thick tongue we've actually got this is

approved elite actually when you when I look inside we have got that integrated

sock liner as before but but just just just take a look as we spin this round

so it's it's like a black gray denim the back is definitely on the laces flat

laces there I'm spinning this round I'm gonna put that shoe there for SJ to take

a look at and give us some some looks there we've got like a raw denim I think

I think this is like a raw denim it's unfinished around all of the that the

different units of the shoe the different shoe parts here we've got I'm

not surprising not surprising here YouTube and I can get some light on it

so we've got we've got that low early mesh on the front of the shoe it's not

really a mesh it's just it's just the way the construction of the fabric is

and that's definitely a black and white I think now that I look more at the

denim this is very much a gray denim if I feel it I'm just giving it a good rub

as you can see fingerprints bring in grease all over it anything coming off

the denim yet that's that's verging on raw denim if we look at the tongue in

place of the Nike logo we've actually got the bare brick logo there in rubber

if I've got anything on the inside no let's take it the line at this of the

shoe so standard orange on that side but nicely on the inside to all of the

cameras sj-o you getting there yep so we've got the bare brick there

the better brick logo on the inside I'll put this back in here

look at the soul what's interesting versus the other low elites life

purchase this year it's a solid gray and I think different about the unit on this

nothing different on the inner so the inners on both both shoes are the same

not surprisingly this is a soom like all the other elites this has been

constructed nicely I think actually when I look at it from a finishing point of

view it's finished very well from so it's clearly coming out of the factory

well this is a nice nice colorway I'm glad I've got this actually you know

this is still part of the 15 years I'm quite remember I think Nike did two or

three collaborations with Medicom back in the day okay so there's lots of eyes

and arms in this which SJ hopefully is cut out because it's the end of my

workday tough day today but I wanted to get this video out for you guys out

there just because these shoes were such a hot item I think this denim swoosh is

spot-on we think about the the to denim collaborations that have happened this

year that I know of with Nike SB the reese forbes and these what are my

favorites Reese Forbes by far but these coming in a hot second hot hot second

hopefully this is giving you out there a good proper look at these shoes because

they are they are nice they are nice and as we if you if you actually actually

look if you put the stream last night we were talking about the dunk low elites

we were talking about how we've actually changed our mind on them very much

because you know initially when they came out it wasn't it didn't feel like a

true dunk but now I've got use of them and I've actually worn them a fair bit I

would say that this is the this style of shoe is it's definitely

taking the heritage of a dunk and evolving it and I think if you think

about shoe shoe design in general it has to evolve it can't stand still and I

think my keep done a great job with taking these and actually trying to make

them for skaters I've seen people who have actually skated these on Instagram

and they're properly ruining them which is which is great

personally I won't I will wear them but I'm not going to skate them without

further ado actually head nod cam SJ can we move the camera up and down if you

like these there that is a manic manic nod as a huge thumbs up from SJ can we

get a thumbs up from the the internet from from YouTube I hope so because

these are these are the absolute bears bits

yes bears bits these are absolutely an awesome pair of shoes i am i hope you

all appreciate this to all our new subscribers thank you so much truly

truly appreciate you guys out there and for watching these videos absolutely

love what we're doing loving the streams come along on Sunday

night say 8 p.m. UK time I believe that that is 12 p.m. Pacific or 3 p.m. if

you're in on the East Coast in the US I'm not sure what it is in the middle

sure and if you're in Europe by chance that is 9 p.m. in the evening on Sunday

so so come along it's fun we talk a lot rubbish

and we unbox the occasional box of shoes and if you have subscribed and you

haven't bought the notification bill which i think is yeah probably is here

um you could do that now just in case and finally it comes to that time of the

video where I have to beat you or well so

and I'm absolutely exhausted but I'm so glad that we've done this video because

these are absolutely amazing

For more infomation >> Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Medicom BE@RBRICK QS Sneaker Unboxing with Mr B. - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО КАТЕГОРИЧЕСКИ НЕЛЬЗЯ ДЕЛАТЬ ПЕРЕД ЗЕРКАЛАМИ - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> ЧТО КАТЕГОРИЧЕСКИ НЕЛЬЗЯ ДЕЛАТЬ ПЕРЕД ЗЕРКАЛАМИ - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Trial video for youtube - Duration: 0:37.

Hello to all, this is Prateek

This video is made only for the purpose to learn more about YouTube.

hope you will not mind it

ok it's done for now

see you soon

bye

take care

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét