Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 3 2017

[Q&A - Rebecca Shoptaw]

Hi! My name is Rebecca Shoptaw and I'm the

writer, director, producer, cinematographer

editor, and various other things

for Middlemarch: The Series.

So the idea for the show came when I was

sitting in my Victorian novel class last

year - last spring - and I was just sort

of- We were we were reading Middlemarch for

class and I was just sort of like, "This

would be really cool tool as a web series. And

then over the summer at some point I

remembered that idea and I started

planning it out and then sort of once I

got a lot of the plot layed down and

figured out ways that I could do things,

then I started actually writing it and I

wrote it for the rest of the summer and

then when I got back to school in the fall, we

started casting and started filming and

we filmed a whole lot in the fall and we

filmed a whole lot in the spring and now

we're here.

Oh my god. That's like my

favorite child. So many of these questions are

going to be like my favorite child. Umm, oh

man okay. There are two. There's that early

episode that is Fred and Max, where Fred

is wearing the succulent shirt, and I... I

think that one might have been one of my

favorites to film just because like that

was the first day I had with those

actors and there's one moment right at

the end of the episode where I was like, "Oh, this

works." And that was just like really

exciting and wonderful, so yeah I'd say

that and then the other one is the

montage - of course - with Dot and Billie

later on. There's some rain. That was just so

much film. And the improv for that

was just fantastic and it was- That was

one of the ones where like my

cinematography was a lot more

improvisational than it normally is, so

that was really fun.

Not all the

characters fit into this obviously, but

sort of like the main group of them all

really get in their- get stuck in their

own heads and in their own thoughts and

sort of tend to misread what's going

on in the world around them, wanting it

to be the way that they want it to be.

And I think they also tend to be a

little bit too idealistic, or I guess the

better way of putting it would be like they

are waiting for... that they sort of put

off their present happiness for some

imagined happiness in the future that

they don't quite know how to reach. So

there's that. And I think best traits:

they just - everyone said this in their

interviews, but they just really care about

each other, I mean and there's- there so

much love that you can feel between so

many of the characters. Yeah they just really

want the best for each other I think and

that's true of pretty much everyone and

they're not often that great at showing

how much they care about each other or

acting on how much they care about each other but

they really, yeah, they really do care about each other

which is important and I think that they all - some

especially - but they all really grow and

I think where they end up at the end of

the show is a really good place to be.

So, yeah.

Oh man, ummm....

Fred and Max.

Yeah, they're so cute and I really love

the way that the dynamic works. I think

that they balance each other out in a

way that I have not really seen a lot of

characters balance each other out

before and that's really wonderful and

they're just- I just love them a lot it's

fine.

Billie. I mean she even like

wears all of my clothes. But yeah that

that moody not straight art student vibe

is just very relatable. So yeah I would

have to say her.

Yeah it's just been

so totally different from things that

I've done before, I mean partly just

technically. You know, a lot of static

tripod shots, using an actual light kit,

and also just like lots of dialogue.

which is pretty new for me. A lot of like

dialogue-driven scenes rather than sort

of like montages and things and I've

been sort of teaching myself how to

like not cut, which is- which is great for

editing. And then just sort of in a

broader sense, and this is really part of why

I wanted to do it is it's let me develop

characters over time and really like

flesh out fictional people in a way that

like you just can't really make happen

in a short film. So yeah that's- that's

been very cool.

Oh my god. I mean I just-

The actors. Umm, man

they're gonna see this and they're gonna know

how much I care about them. But I do! I

just- it's one thing when you're sitting

in your room by yourself just writing

these screenplays and sort of having

your head to fill up with this world of

imaginary people, but it is another thing

entirely when you get to see this

wonderful wonderful group of people start

to make it all- make it all real. I mean

I've just had so much fun working with

everyone. I think we've had a great time

on set and it's been really kind of

amazing to see all the characters and

the people kind of merge, to the point

where like I I cannot imagine anyone

else playing these parts.

I'm excited for

everything. But I think the like-

the goal that I have set myself for the

release, which I feel like is acheivable

because it's always like- it's easy to get like

overwhelmed by numbers and things or

comparisons or whatever, but like the one

thing that I'm really hoping for is that

people start to talk about the

characters like they're real. You know

like, like, "I hope so-and-so gets together

with so-and-so" or like, "I hate so-and-so so

much" or like "So-and-so is my favorite." Or

something like that, where it's just sort of like

I guess just people entering into the

fictional world is not something that's

happened a lot for stuff that I've made before.

It would just be like so incredible. So

yeah, I think that is what I am most

excited for.

Yeah, um, thank you so much. It really

means the world to me that you're watching it

and I hope you like it. Yeah.

For more infomation >> Rebecca Shoptaw (Creator/Showrunner) | Q & A | #MMTS - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Immortal Brines. - Duration: 0:20.

But technicolor pachyderms

Is really to much for me

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I am not the type to faint

When things are odd or things are quaint

But seeing things you know that ain't

Can certainly give you an awful fright!

What a sight!

Chase 'em away!

Chase 'em away!

I'm afraid need your aid

Pink elephants on parade!

For more infomation >> The Immortal Brines. - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Saí uma vez e já casei! | Lesbiônica - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Saí uma vez e já casei! | Lesbiônica - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Upcycle a Flannel Shirt Into a Cozy Bracelet - HGTV - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Upcycle a Flannel Shirt Into a Cozy Bracelet - HGTV - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Café da manhã que elimina 10 kg em 3 meses - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Café da manhã que elimina 10 kg em 3 meses - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Café da manhã que elimina 10 kg em 3 meses - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Café da manhã que elimina 10 kg em 3 meses - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring Pages Pear for Kids - How to Draw Pears for Children - Drawing and Painting Coloring Books - Duration: 11:03.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Coloring Pages Pear for Kids - How to Draw Pears for Children - Drawing and Painting Coloring Books - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

How an iPhone Charger And Hair Dryer Can Improve The Rhythm And Timing Of Your Putting Stroke - Duration: 4:19.

Hello.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And today I am going to show you how you can easily recharge your putting stroke.If you

are interested in this stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

So if this is your first time to my channel.

Welcome.

This channel is all about helping you play better golf.

And you may have noticed that if there is a theme running through some of these videos

is that I use all sorts of weird household objects to try and help improve your golf.

Today is no exception.

I am going to show you how you can recharge your putting stroke quite simply.

So getting a good putting stroke.

Is really all about trying to control your tempo.If you can control the tempo of your

putting stroke.

You are going to be quite a good putter.

So one of the best ways to re charge your putting stroke and I have said that a few

times now and you may be guessing what I am going to use.

Is my phone charger.

A little phone charger cord.

We are going to recharge the putting stroke.

Sorry about that.

I am a dad.

I tell dad jokes.

So what I am doing here is I am going to wrap that around my hand a few times.

I am then going to let it settle.

And if you notice.

I'll do it this way first.

If I just swing it back and through.

That's putting quite smoothly.

If my pace changes.

You can see it starting to swing.

So what I want to do with it, is I want to take my putting grip.

And then I swing the club back and I swing the club through.

If I keep my tempo right.

It swings quite nicely.

If I get out of sync.

You can see there is a delay in how that swings.

So we just stop it again.

Start again.

And I swing the club back and I swing the club through.

So that's giving me nice tempo.

So that's one way of improving our putting stroke.

The other way I like to do it.

Is on my phone here is I have a simple metronome.I'll turn it up.

And it's going tic toc tic toc.

So I have that down on the ground.

And it's swinging from side to side as you can see.

And I try and get the tic and the toc.

In time at the end of the swing.

Tic toc.

Tic toc.

Tic toc.

If I have a long swing.

I am still in tome with the tic and the toc.

If I have a short swing I am still in time with the tic and the toc.

That's a really good way of trying to improve your putting.

And of course if we can control our tempo.

We can have really good distance control.

In the past I have also used a hair dryer.

Which you should be able to see over there.

And it's the same as the phone charger cord.

We just want to swing the hair dryer nice and smoothly and as long as we keep it smooth

I think the hair dryer probably works a bit better than the phone charger because it's

a bit heavier.

But it's amazing how you can get a good feel.

So if we can control our stroke and keep it in time we will putt n awful lot better.

Thank you for letting me help you with your golf.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And if you like my videos you can click on the subscribe button down on the bottom there.

And you can also sign up to my electronic newsletter at the golfdoctor.com.au And if

you're interested I have got a podcast which you can go to and have a look at at thegolfdoctor.com.au/podcast

For more infomation >> How an iPhone Charger And Hair Dryer Can Improve The Rhythm And Timing Of Your Putting Stroke - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Why So Many People FAIL On YouTube! How To Be Successful On YouTube In 2018 & Grow Your Channel! - Duration: 5:49.

Why So Many People FAIL On YouTube! How To Be Successful On YouTube In 2018 & Grow Your Channel!

For more infomation >> Why So Many People FAIL On YouTube! How To Be Successful On YouTube In 2018 & Grow Your Channel! - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Speech 6 (Youtube) - Duration: 5:25.

[track: Sleepyhead by Passionpit

They always say "home is where the heart is"

but when you take people out of that equation

how does a place capture your heart?

I'm an out of state college student and I couldn't wait

to move out finally, but as I went back

to Nebraska for Thanksgiving this year I couldn't help but notice that

calling it "going home" didn't quite fit anymore.

I think that there's a couple things

that can make a place into a home

without takeing the people that you're surrounding

yourself with into context

I think that the two most important factors of this are:

your input on the layout and contents of the place that you're living

and the amount of time and the period of time

in which you lived in the space.

I feel pretty bad that I didn't take any video of my bedroom

when I was visiting my parent's house this year,

but my mom recently renovated my room and I actually identify

a lot closer with it now that I did

last year or when I moved out.

but as I got older I began to identify less and less

with the room that I had, and I couldn't wait for a fresh start

in college even though I was just decorating a dorm room.

There's some sort of relief I feel when I come back from class

from a long period of class

and I see this space that's mine and

the feeling that washes over me when I enter my room in the evening this year

is something that I don't ever rememer feeling when I entered my

bedroom back at home regardless of the situation that I was re-entering it from.

Regardless of the nature of the environment

when a person spends a lot of time in a place

they have the tendency to become attached.

I spent almost the entirety of my childhood in the house that my parents currently call home

and I have– There's a really intense sense of familiarity in that house

but not only in that house– in the neighborhood as well.

I have the same feeling in my dorm room and on campus, but

to a lesser extent and I remember last year, when I was a freshman,

it was a completely different thing because the second I was taken out of my element

I was completely lost and I had no idea where I was.

There's something really special about learning a new place

and there's an excitement in moving somewhere new and having to figure out

where you're going and what you're doing and where the best places are, but

there's a deep-seated comfort in

places that you know and are ingrained into your memory and you're going to know forever

and I feel like those play into how excited you are for a place

and it differs from person to person, but it's whether you like excitement or familiarity

that makes the most difference.

Home may be where the heart is,

but I guess when it comes to the places that I call my own,

my heart's a little split.

I miss Minneapolis and the friends that I've made here when I'm in Nebraska, but

my pets live with my parents, and

my love for the city and my own personal space doesn't make me miss them any less.

However, I mean, that's just a part of growing up.

Missing things from your childhood but also

looking forward to things from the future,

and I just hope that sometime in the future

I can find somewhere that I can definitely call home.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét