Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 5 2017

Colored Strips Ravioli

Colored Strips Farfalle

The best to make pasta of course using pasta maker/machine

We can make homemade pasta using a rolling pin

Colored Pasta Dough recipe link in the description below

Parsley dough

using a rolling pin, roll out as thin as you can

A half of turmeric dough

I cut turmeric dough & red beet dough into strips

Apply strips dough on parsley dough creating lines

Using a rolling pin, press & roll out to blend into a thin sheet

As we can see here the sheet dough is very thin and dry. Flexible like a fabric.

Thin and dry but flexible, this is will be easy to shape it

Trim all sides

In here is cut into two to make different shape

Making ravioli with ricotta filling

I put little filling to not overpowering the taste. The filling is your choice

Dab with water at the edges and between the filling

Fold the sheet dough to cover the filling. make a border with finger between the filling

Cut into a square ravioli

Press the edges to secure

Ready to cook

Making Farfalle

Cut sheet dough into little rectangle

Pinch in the middle to shape into a butterfly-like

The sheet pasta dough should be thin, dry, and flexible for easier shaping

Colored Farfalle ready to cook or let them dry before store

A half of red beet dough

Cover with plastic wrap while rolling other dough

A half of turmeric dough

Using piping tips, create holes on the dough

Stack turmeric dough & beet dough and roll out into thin sheet

Trim the edges

Pinch in the middle into a butterfly-like

These farfalle was not as thin as parsley farfalle

Some farfalle that has been dry for 24 hours at room temperature

Little remaining just to show you how they look when they dry

For more infomation >> How To Make Pasta without Machine - Homemade Ravioli & Farfalle - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

L'olio extravergine di oliva di Caltabellotta. - Duration: 16:02.

For more infomation >> L'olio extravergine di oliva di Caltabellotta. - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to edit a comment on YouTube! - Duration: 0:57.

Hello, Today I am showing you how to edit a comment you posted on YouTube!

Editing a comment is just for if you posted a comment and you forgot to add something to the comment!

So I'm posting a random comment.

After you pressed those three tiny dots, You press "Edit"

Next, You press "Save"

Now I'm deleting my comment because I didn't really want this comment.

Hope this was helpful!

For more infomation >> How to edit a comment on YouTube! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Home Tour 2017 Collab CleanCutCouponing - Duration: 10:35.

Hi guys!

It's Natalie from CleanCutCouponing.com.

Welcome to my home.

Here is my 2017 Christmas Home Tour so I'm going to be taking you on a little tour of

the Christmas decorations in my home.

This is a collab and its with Nichole Coupon Queen of Columbus.

She's awesome!

Also Cvs Couponzalez, equally awesome and lastly but not least couponingstacy.

So they each are going to have a video up on their channel as well.

Make sure you check them out.

I'm going to leave their links below in the description box.

You can go ahead and watch their videos as well.

So I hope you guys enjoy the video.

Thank you for watching!

Here we are in the entryway and I did a red and gold theme in this room with the little

reindeers.

I love glitter and you'll find that out really quick as we tour my home.

This is my entryway but on my hall table I just have this little simple candle with a

gold runner.

Right above it is a picture of my daughter when she first born.

The rug that I put in this room has hints of burgundy and I like to go with a Cherry

wood in here.

In the powder room in here I just add little touches of Christmas things.

A little snowman, Bath & Body Works oil warmer.

The shelf on the wall I just put a couple little antique pieces.

These are actually old Noxzema bottles that I found in my garden.

If you look on the bottom.

I don't know if you'll be able to see it.

But anyway these are old Noxzema bottles.

Isn't that cool?

Anyway I liked the blue aspect so I put them in here as well.

Those are Listerine bottles back there.

We are going to walk from the hallway into my Dining and Kitchen are.

We will start with the Dining table first.

I don't have the table fully set because my kids would just completely destroy it, honestly.

But this is a simple thing that I'll do.

This is my dining area.

If you guys have any questions where I got anything just leave it in the comments below

and I will definitely answer your questions.

Most of the items on the garland here are from Michaels.

The table runner is from Target.

This Hurricane I actually got at a thrift shop for $4.00.

It's huge.

Here is my hand.

It's humongous.

$4.00!

I was like, "Yes!"

The tapers are my wedding.

From my wedding.

Let me turn off the light as well so you can see a little bit better.

I my little dangly guys.

I just got them at Walmart.

Very inexpensive.

Over here in my Kitchen area I have an Orchid because it goes with my kitchen.

I love Orchids.

This is actually this Orchids third year and it comes back so beautifully when it blooms.

My little Hutch.

Here is all my pictures of my kids.

This is when my daughter was just born.

Michael when he was a baby, baby.

This is my kids Christmas picture this year.

That...Can you see that?

That is when Kayla was in my belly.

There is another baby picture of her.

There's when Jake was little and Caleb when he was just a couple years old.

I have my birch wreath there.

I just love that there.

A little decor on top.

the Cookie Tin is from Williams Sonoma.

I got that probably tne to twelve years ago.

Platzgraf plate Bless this Home Plate, snowman.

My little tree.

Here is my Christmas Village.

If you wanted to see a little bit more of an extended video you can go ahead and I have

it in my Christmas playlist.

You can go ahead and watch that.

Still didn't pick up my train yet.

But this is actually going to be a train coming around here and going back there.

But I have not started.

I didn't get the train yet.

A little busy.

Here is my

bakers rack.

Here is my 7 year old's Gingerbread house.

He did a pretty good job.

Caleb's Gingerbread.

Little snowflake lights.

When you enter my Famliy room, Jacob's playing a game.

So this is my tree in the family room and I also have tutorial for that ornament wreath.

Which is so pretty!

Just love that.

The top I just did a bow.

I tied a bow.

I think every single thing for this tree I got at Michaels.

Alright my library is still a work in progress so its not totally done but I did start putting

some Christmas decorations up on there . This is picture from last year.

I put just a little bit of Christmas decor on here.

That wreath up there is a book wreath I had made from an old, old book that were never

going to read.

So again this is just a kind of work in progress.

The library but I really love it.

Really enjoy this.

Super excited to be able to get more decorations for it for next year and to continue unpacking

our books because we have a lot.

So that is the family room.

Here we go into the living room.

Deer.

Then here is my daughter's tree.

Quite bright.

She switched it out to green.

Inside my china cabinet is my Nativity scene.

Alright guys so that is the end of my home tour I hope you guys have enjoyed this video

and if you did give it a Thumbs up and don't forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button down below

and ding the notification bell so you are notified every single time I post a video.

I hope you guys have a beautiful holiday and Merry Christmas!

For more infomation >> Christmas Home Tour 2017 Collab CleanCutCouponing - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

The future of Bitconnect - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> The future of Bitconnect - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS CASH - Duration: 1:26.

Dashing through the snow.

It's almost Christmas Day!

Gonna get some gifts!

Unwrapping them all day!

Tired of crappy gifts.

That is never fun.

I don't want no lame presents I'll tell you what I want!

Oh!

All I Want!

All I Want!

All I want is Cash!

Don't get me anything else.

Just give me cold hard cash.

Oh!

Sign a Card!

Put in Cash!

That's my whole wish list!

Withdraw from the ATM and put cash in my fist!

I don't want gift cards.

Grownup presents suck.

Don't buy clothes I don't want.

No underwear, no socks.

Don't want a new wallet.

No perfume or cologne.

I just want awesome gifts. That I'll buy on my own.

Oh! All I Want!

All I Want!

All I want is Cash!

No calendar or cookie tins!

Just give me cold hard cash!

Hey!

Video Games!

Pay The Rent!

Cash gifts are the best.

They say that it's the thought that counts.

But don't think, just give cash!

Happy Holidays from AOK!

For more infomation >> ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS CASH - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kardashian Sisters Hear Too Much Information - Duration: 1:48.

- Okay, I'll see you soon.

Bye.

- Was that your new boy toy?

- Yes, he's coming over to play chess.

- Mom, ew!

- What?

- We don't wanna hear about what you do in the bedroom.

- What?

No, it's a game!

- We don't wanna hear what he does to your chest.

- He's not ...

Have you never heard of chess?

- Mom, We don't want to hear about

him playing with your chest!

- No that isn't--

- Do you want me to vomit, Kris?

- No I don't--

- Keep talking and you'll see me vomit.

- How do you not know--

- Just go.

- You know what?

Fine.

- You guys wanna play chess?

- I call the black pieces.

- Of course you do.

(eerie music)

(grunts)

- [Prudence] Come on, come on you son of a ...

- Prudence, are you almost done?

- [Prudence] Yeah, yeah, almost.

- Are you sure no one will see?

- Everyone's in class, so hopefully not.

Prudence, hurry up!

- The deed is done.

- Do you really think hiding it there was the best idea?

- Zack, where else are we gonna put it?

Besides, no one goes into the janitor's closet.

(growling)

- Seriously?

- I'm sorry, I sorta skipped breakfast.

Nervous about the first day and all.

- Okay, well let's lay down some ground rules.

- No more drinking from humans.

- Not even just a quick nibble?

- No!

- Okay, okay, got it.

But what if my cravings get really bad?

- Resist it!

- I knew you'd be hanging out with these two losers,

skank ball!

(dramatic music)

- Tiffany, what are you--

- Shut up!

I'm talking to the demon over here.

That's right, Scar!

I know your secret!

♪ Simgm Productions ♪

♪ Simgm Productions ♪

♪ Simgm Productions ♪

♪ Simgm Productions ♪

For more infomation >> Kardashian Sisters Hear Too Much Information - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

4 ALIMENTS pour garder une PEAU JEUNE - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> 4 ALIMENTS pour garder une PEAU JEUNE - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Stars Who Are Unrecognizable Without Makeup - Duration: 4:07.

Plenty of famous faces are only recognizable under a layer of artfully applied makeup,

meaning rare au naturel snapshots are a shock to fans used to seeing their favorite stars

all dolled up on the red carpet.

"You probably had a funny looking face, and then you fixed it by putting, I dunno, some

types of products and everything and now it's like 'ah okay.'"

Here's how a few celebs look without their game-changing makeup.

Madonna

Though Madonna has gone through multiple transformations since she first hit the music scene in the

'80s, one thing is for sure: we rarely get a glimpse at the queen of pop without makeup.

But in September 2017, Madonna gave us a rare look at her makeup-free life off-camera, and

surprisingly, it's super relatable … except for the part about trying to convince customs

agents you're one of the most famous women in the world.

Cardi B

It seems like Cardi B's fame came out of nowhere.

She started gaining traction on Instagram and appeared on Love & Hip Hop: New York in

2015, and by 2017 was a history-making female rapper.

These days, she's most often seen living the dream in heavy makeup, but in October 2017

she posted a makeup-free video on Instagram, giving us a look at the girl underneath the

glam.

Priyanka Chopra

There's no denying the actress and pageant winner is oozing with natural beauty, but

it's rare we get a chance to recognize it because we're used to seeing her on set and

at red carpet events.

That's why this photo she shared of her and her sleepy dog is such a treat!

Mariah Carey

She's the definition of diva in every way, from her voice to her personality.

And as a diva, Mariah Carey is naturally often done up to the nines, including a full face

of makeup.

She shockingly shared a makeup-free photo of her post-swim sesh as a humbling reminder

that yes, she's perfect without makeup also.

Portia de Rossi

Like most stars, we most often see this actress and one-half of a celeb power couple all glammed

up.

But even celebs need their downtime, which, as de Rossi posted on Instagram, means spending

time in nature with a horse.

Emmy Rossum

Unlike her Shameless character, Emmy Rossum is the epitome of glam.

She told AOL in 2014 she has a, quote, "fashiony persona."

And it's true, she definitely has that high fashion look.

But this toned down photo proves her good looks are totally natural.

Sofia Richie

It's easy to forget just how young Richie actually is when we're so used to seeing her

with a full face of makeup.

However, this Instagram photo is a good reminder that even though she's already a Hollywood

bigshot, she's still really just a kid.

Kaley Cuoco

Part of Kaley Cuoco's character on The Big Bang Theory's quirkiness comes from her striking

good looks.

But in real life, Cuoco isn't afraid to spend some makeup-free quality time in nature.

Lucy Hale

There are two thing Lucy Hale is best known for: Pretty Little Liars and her eyebrows.

While the show might be over now, this makeup-free photo she shared on Instagram is proof that

her eyebrows aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Jenna Marbles

Whether you follow Jenna on Instagram, YouTube, or both, you'll know she's not afraid to experiment

with some wild and crazy hair colors and makeup looks.

But she's also not afraid to poke fun at herself, which she did with one of her earliest YouTube

videos, which starts off with a rare look at her sans makeup.

Katie Holmes

She's is usually very put together, but in 2005 Katie Holmes was seen sporting some serious

cold sores while shopping in Hollywood.

A good reminder that even the most glam and successful celebrities are imperfect human

beings, just like us.

In 2012, Holmes and Tom Cruise split.

Judging by the bags under her eyes in this photo, taken in 2013, the breakup took a bit

of a toll on her.

We've all been there, Katie.

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Stars Who Are Unrecognizable Without Makeup - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester Utd vs CSKA Moscow -Full Match Highlights -l Champions League 2017 -18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 18:35.

Match of Day

For more infomation >> Manchester Utd vs CSKA Moscow -Full Match Highlights -l Champions League 2017 -18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

FC Barcelona vs Sporting -Full Match Highlights -lChampions League 2017 -18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 16:43.

FC Barcelona vs Sporting

For more infomation >> FC Barcelona vs Sporting -Full Match Highlights -lChampions League 2017 -18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 16:43.

-------------------------------------------

👑👑 [Afro-House] - DJ Lycox - GUCCI GANG [Remix] - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> 👑👑 [Afro-House] - DJ Lycox - GUCCI GANG [Remix] - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

WE GOT ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT|STORY TIME!!! - Duration: 4:07.

Is this thing even rolling it how's it going guys, it's Jason?

You're back at it with another video, and I'm pretty sorry for the lighting like I'm not really sorry, but I just wanted to apologize

Because it's dark outside like don't even blame me right now boo. It's not my fault. I don't control weather

so in today's video is gonna be about a story and

This story happened pretty recently and it was the worst day

Alright guys, so it all started off sunny morning. I was like oh I was busy

Sleeping I woke up

Packed my bags because we were going on holiday to like the beach and stuff, right

So I packed my bags got everything ready and like I broke something in my bag

I can't remember what it was and I needed like a glue gun to fix it so

I packed the glue gun with it, but the glue gun looks like kind of like a gun shape get it in the name

Yeah, so he just chucked it in the bag. We would didn't really think of what would happen

So then we packed everything in the back including the glue, then we went on holiday then

We were just like walking right, so we're just walking and then you know you go through the airport

And there's like those x-ray machines or metal detectors

I don't know what you call them

And then it scans all your luggage inside to see if you like carrying like bombs or whatever and then as we went through there

And the lawn was going off like mad

And they had told us over

There was like hey you have to come with us the guards came in everything

They unpacked our bags because they thought the glue gun was the gun right it was

Incredible so he thought the glue gun was the gun and then they they took us into a separate room

They unpacked everything in our bag, and then they checked it and they were they were like

Wow, it's a glue gun, and and we were just like we're just and because like they just wasted all our time there

We could have got gone and get child before the plane

But no they decided to put us over because they thought a glue gun was a real gun what idiots

So yeah guys that was my story, and then we they didn't even pack all our stuff back in our bag

We had to pack it inside. It was crazy

Yeah guys, so that was like

My story of the airport so now whenever I like go on airports. I'm very

careful of what I pack

Yeah, very very careful

but like I'm trying to think how they think the glue gun is an actual gun when the glue gun has like a

Cable on it with a plug you don't need to charge or plug in a gun like come on

Yeah, guys, so that was my story. I hope you ain't time to enjoy my

Incident cuz I didn't at all so that was my story. I hope you ain't on to enjoy it

Please do not forget to subscribe and turn that that barnard

That's my ball that ball notification on and comment what you thought my next video should be and

Because I am doing 30 days of 30 videos this is it

That the same amount is gonna be 30 days old video posting every day, it's a struggle. It's a grind

It's a lifestyle

Yo guys. I hope you ain't sunshine doing that

I

I heard you went on to enjoy that video guys

And I will see you guys in the next video peace, please subscribe. I'm struggling yo guys, too

Oh you make me wanna talk

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét