Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 5 2017

you're making a video?

yeah

post protest falafel ^^

No, it was many yet come but after the

Battle ended it's not a healthy treat you no animal products to the day every animal product has cholesterol

And it's the thing that clogs our arteries. You know the fact that

It's got a finish meiosis if you mess up. It's it's like you know like fat in our arteries

And

So after that I said, okay

What can we do you know to reduce that and after that I blended it was a huge environmental you know?

cause does

They overpopulate the planets and the gases that they need you know the cows mainly they also pollute the planet with the money

But they make a few different you know from the how do we said

The global effect of the global warming effect for us

As my friend said I mean even a our lock button again said that we should no less meat less keep this meat

less heat

world life

The number one thing that you can do is to just stop

Eating or cut down on your consumption of meat and dairy. I mean would you eat meat without the spices?

I'm just asking. I'm not you know

Just this

Because I'm you know always used salt or pepper, or you know organo, you know something to to make it more tasty

Do you believe that since you cook that you could make something that maybe cases like something close to me

I mean falafel to taste it tastes almost the same. Yeah, I mean

How do you you know?

See all those things that were upset with you, but what do you think I?

Mean it's not such person just a species. We you know how the conversation

I think you are right with this on the right way

Do you think we should take more elephants

I'm from Athens Greece

At least once a week that I get fruits and vegetables because they

You know they give me another one is for the day, and I'm also more calm in my mind

And I don't have to there are many of you that are hungry, but I try to stay cool day. You know

Well it's like a

Physical cleanse my body feels we know who were impressed

But by eliminating animal products and eating antioxidant rich diets we may be able to prevent or treat depression

And I wish I could Smitty that I used to cook steaks

And you know I always felt like I want to sleep afterwards that I had to drink coffee do you know

get my energy up and you know I

When I show that you know my dog is an animal and I you know I wouldn't the dog not a cow

So I

felt you know

Other assay yeah very energized. You know when I had fruits

I mean I was like no I I could run through a wall and I would defy them

I had so much energy. I could think more because I think that you know meat doesn't have any

Doesn't how many people you know some our brains function glucose has the rest of our cells vehicles like

Carbohydrates you know like peeta

Veggies that's that's our main fuel

So when you start eating those I mean you

You have another experience, but that's what I feel. I mean the guys

I mean there are also Higgins, and I think they can

Also if you

I think if you ask any began that you know tries to takes care of his health and tries to you know add more fruits

And veggies I mean he will definitely say that he has more energy and his mortality

Yeah, that's that was the main leader, but the demolish, where was the three great college vanity and

Planetís

Tell me well, I'm not understand anything you know

You know saying that guys you know stabbing me so beautiful eating the environment

In a game. Yeah, if you started you fruits vegetables and lentils you know our chickpeas

We will be fine

If you want to find a good substitute for me with no cholesterol or toxins because me instead

There are microbes you know

Viruses or bacteria that do have toxins and even if you cook them you Spee take cooked toxins

so it's

It's cooked, but it's trucks for you

So you can find soy, I mean we here in Cyprus, sorry

There are lots of you know soy products and you can keep your own soy

I mean if you have the spices at gallium your falafel

You will be amazed yeah

TV today like six minutes

And we talked about they can easily prove all exam Kingdom. What's your name, and I had with me you know soy?

like mrs. Blackie

Like just you know just the Hellenic calamari yeah with the yeah

It's amazing

Yeah, it could be a nice addition at a place also

I mean if you you're definitely going to like it if you try like small

Small

small pieces of soy and that you

You boil water and you let them sit in there for ten minutes, then you cook them exactly like me exactly

The main is to add spices because if you have jumped to spices

You can definitely ask for your place you love you know just try

this you

Beautiful heart

And you sold us down the river too far

What about

For more infomation >> Vegan Interviews Kebab (Shawarma) Shop Owner in Nicosia, Cyprus. - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Santa Finger Family | Xmas Songs For Toddlers | Christmas With Farmees | Rhymes For Children - Duration: 21:14.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Santa Finger Family | Xmas Songs For Toddlers | Christmas With Farmees | Rhymes For Children - Duration: 21:14.

-------------------------------------------

Fresh Pretty Cure ! 2009-2010 11 (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Fresh Pretty Cure ! 2009-2010 11 (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

మిధున రాశి 2017 - Mithuna Rasi - December Rasi Phalalu 2017 - Astrology In Telugu - Rasi Phalalu - Duration: 4:07.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> మిధున రాశి 2017 - Mithuna Rasi - December Rasi Phalalu 2017 - Astrology In Telugu - Rasi Phalalu - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Как стать счастливым и обрести гармонию: простейшая мудра привлечения счастья от Наталии Правдиной - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Как стать счастливым и обрести гармонию: простейшая мудра привлечения счастья от Наталии Правдиной - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fresh Pretty Cure ! 2009-2010 10 (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Fresh Pretty Cure ! 2009-2010 10 (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Botswana 2013 coin set - Duration: 3:51.

hello people and you're going so if any of you actually collected coins from

Botswana hmm these are the new series that were issued in 2013 and they

replaced all the previous issues issue before him and those guns have actually

been demonetized so if you go to Botswana only accept these coins because

they're the only coins are legal tender someone tries to get you like the five

sided two or one puller already slightly smaller five puller

just don't accept it because um yeah they've all been taken into circulation

anyway so on d5 baby we have the red-billed home bill and the ten Phoebe

we have the James book on the 25 we have the Brahmin bull on the 50 where the

african fish eagle which is also the national bird of Zimbabwe and Zambia hmm

we have the zebra on the one Pula on the tupola we have the square lipped Rhino

or rhinoceros 35 we have the mopane worm on a map entry

so obviously this caterpillar feeds exclusively on this tree Sade's

symbiotic so the true will benefit some health from this caterpillar and hu can

tell the two and five by metal and these are all plated still so this is like I

think brush plates do and this is a nickel plate steel and these ones are

just stainless steel here the base metal coins and as you can see since about I

think remember 1998 of thing these have been

the same size it's just that the middle composition has been changed so 2013 so

all these have only been issued in the one year so far 2013 until they actually

request more coins mmm there's on the back edge Botswana rappelling King and a

coat of arms of what's one so now I'll just show you the side to these coins so

these coins great from smallest to highest so in them also the smallest is

the last of a nomination in the highs it's the biggest denomination so here we

have two five February which is plain the tenth a B which is milled to 25

we're just playing 50 which is my own do you want polo which is playing the two

polo which is milled and the five puller is interrupted milling so those are the

coins of Botswana and quite frankly if you are going to see counterfeit coins

most likely is that they will be in the high denominations two two and five pull

up so thank you very much for watching if you would like to buy any of these

coins I'll leave a link down below have an awesome day

For more infomation >> Botswana 2013 coin set - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Luke #5 - Friluftsmagasinets Julekalender 2017 - Duration: 0:14.

For more infomation >> Luke #5 - Friluftsmagasinets Julekalender 2017 - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

Correndo Adiante do Senhor–Uma Correção - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> Correndo Adiante do Senhor–Uma Correção - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

《Girls' Talk - 扮靚錦囊》第36集 - 頭髮造型 - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> 《Girls' Talk - 扮靚錦囊》第36集 - 頭髮造型 - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর..একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ৫ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭..Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 17:06.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর..একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ৫ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭..Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

FAPTV Focus | Prewedding Siêu Đẹp Của Vinh Râu Và Lương Minh Trang - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> FAPTV Focus | Prewedding Siêu Đẹp Của Vinh Râu Và Lương Minh Trang - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to create gmail account|| All for one account || rajdigitech - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> How to create gmail account|| All for one account || rajdigitech - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Quand utiliser le cosinus pour calculer une longueur dans triangle rectangle ? - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Quand utiliser le cosinus pour calculer une longueur dans triangle rectangle ? - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

[Clip+] QUEER MOVIE Butterfly Making film #How to Smoke / 퀴어영화 나비 메이킹필름 승원의 담배 무는 법?! - Duration: 0:52.

Daeyoung (Rose) : Did you have a lunch yet?

Just a fresh thing after lunch (joke)

Seungwon (Cheolsoo) : Give me that! I'm gonna teach you

[Seungwon's Smoking Guide]

Seungwon (Cheolsoo) : Just grab like this..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét