Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 6 2017

UFO HUNTER HAS EVIDENCE OF MYSTERIOUS ALIEN BUILDINGS ON THE MOON!

The moon has been "conquered" by mankind the moment they stepped into it's rocky white

surface and raised the United States Flag.

It has since been abandoned and NASA has ceased the lunar missions for decades.

But many conspiracy theorists believe that the moon was never abandoned and that NASA

is hiding secret Lunar missions.

Others believe that the reason humans haven't been able to visit the moon anymore was because

it was already 'occupied'.

Many believe that the moon was colonized by extraterrestrial beings and that there's evidence

of alien structures on the surface of the moon.

Recently, strange objects were spotted on the moon that don't fit with the rock terrain.

These look like structures, with reflective sunlight shining on it's surface just like

metal.

People are starting to believe that the moon is either being mined by humans in secret

lunar missions, or that there's evidence of an alien civilization existing on the moon!

Which is which??

Watch the following video to know more!

See additional photos from the video footage.

The video link is below in our description.

For more infomation >> UFO HUNTER HAS EVIDENCE OF MYSTERIOUS ALIEN BUILDINGS ON THE MOO - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Soldering Method For Surface Mount LED's With Four Types Of Wires - Duration: 17:06.

today we're gonna work on some SMD LEDs we're going to solder some different

size wires to them and this is gonna be the first time I'm trying this so we're

gonna be doing this together so let's see how this works let's go I'm Tom

Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was created to help

other modelers who are in need of guidance in pursuing their dream of building a

model railroad and today we're gonna work on SMD LEDs and we're gonna solder

some wires onto them some different sized wires now I did that I took apart

that wall wart and we're gonna try to solder this wire onto it I haven't

really measured it but I know it's bigger than 30 gauge so it's somewhere

between 22 and 30 gauge I have some 30 gauge wire right here that I purchased

and from what the manufacturer says the insulation the coating on here you could

solder right on it and it works as a flux so we'll see how that works

it's called Temko MW 0071 it's 30 gauge red and soldered red round copper magnet

wire 155 degrees centigrade they always give you the reading in centigrade I

wish they'd do something in Fahrenheit because I I hate

converting that also we're going to use I have the green wire I think this is 22

gauge solid wire we're gonna try some of that and some red and black I think this

is 20 gauge I'm not sure I'll have to check it but we'll solder some of that

on there also so we have one two three four different things that we're going

to try to solder on those little SMD and if you're not familiar with the SMD in

this little package right there there was a hundred of them and right

now i took out four of them I put it on my workbench on a piece of

tape so it'll stay connected there so it won't move whenever we try to solder it

I also in another video and in an upcoming video we're going to do this

type right here and this is on a little film reel roll okay but okay these are

all on a tape together now they're divided into threes with a resistor on

it and you could cut it off and use them individually you know just the three

together or you could use the whole thing I think there's a can't remember

what they said there's 300 LEDs on here in anyway that's 300 LEDs on tape and

it's on 3m tape right on the back there and they give you a little line where

you could cut it off and solder your wires on to a little pad on there like

these wires are soldered on right there so that's in an upcoming episode so in

this one we're going to work on the there are three and a half by two point

eight SMD LEDs and I got them through Amazon for about a little under six

dollars for a hundred of them so that's a that's a pretty good price and we're

not going to worry about the resistors on this one we're just going to show you

how to solder it this is the first time I'm doing the soldering on those SMDs so

we're going to learn this together there's a little mark on the face of the

LED that I put on here and it's just a little diagonal that tells you what the

positive and negative side of the LED is and I lined them all up on this is the

negative side here this is the positive side right here now what I'm gonna do is

I'm gonna hit hit these with some liquid flux now I put some in a little jar

right here and I'm going to use the liquid on here

just on the soldering pads on the LEDs okay now I got a new soldering station

it's a digital temperature controlled station kay and I've never used these

before I've always used just a regular soldering iron but what I'm going to do

is I'm going to dab a little bit of solder on each one of these pads and

it'll see if I could do this with this iron right here okay

and that'll make it a little bit easier to solder the wire on all right I'll

turn this around the other way I'm not left-handed but we'll see how this works

and I'll show you a little bit more about this soldering station in another

video but this is the first time I'm really using it and this is the first

time I'm doing SMD LEDs this is the 22 gauge green wire right here and I'm

going to put this on here I'm going to put the wire back this way and I hope

between the two cameras that I'm using you could see something off of this well

my tape isn't holding it very well I do have it soldered but it's on there

pretty good but I can always trim off the excess on there I want to see if the

solder is on the way in there what I want to do put this back on here and

I'll come over here and I have pasted over here for the soldering iron itself

and for the wire so what I'm going to do is bring this one over here and that one

went a little bit better okay and a little excess on there I could cut off

now I'm not going to put resistors on it on this video here I'm just doing a

demonstration for soldering right now so that was the green wire this is 22 gauge

solid wire so what we'll do on this side here I'll just put a little bit more

flux on that

I'll put that right there up against it

I have that one on put some flux on here it's easier for me to do it on the other

side than it is on this side here so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna try like

this right here okay

I got this is the 20 gauge wire stranded

take a look at it there okay that's two of them now we're going to take some of

this magnet wire I put it off to the side so it would be out of the way I've

never used this before and I'm just going to take a couple of pieces here

short pieces and this is 30 gauge magnet wire and this is what's on the coils

like I did on the thing on the wall wart but this is a smaller one then this is a

smaller one than what is on the wall wart now this one says the insulation on

it that's what the manufacturer says the insulation on there will be used as flux

so there's tip this a little bit and we'll take this and we'll see how right

they are and I'm just going to bend it just a little bit put it over here

not the prettiest thing but this is the first time that I am attempting this

with the magnet wire and the first time I'm attempting it with the SMD LED

okay now here is the 30 gauge wire now that is without stripping anything off

of it and it looks pretty good what you do on here I'm gonna move this

out of the way is just take your your blade and scrape it like this and then

you can use sandpaper or a file to get the excess off of it I'm going to take

that piece cut it in half there's downside and you don't take this

side here and what I'm gonna do is take one of these flat files and as I'm

turning the wire I'll file on there now you could put multiple LEDs on here in

your buildings or anything else they make these LEDs and different sizes dip

that in a little bit of flux on the pad

okay there we go next time I'll use a different kind of

tape to secure it well it's not the prettiest job and my hands aren't that

steady but I think we did it and I think you could see how you can do this now

those are good and sturdy on there so now we have four different wires we got

20 gauge solid or I'm sorry 22 gauge solid 20 gauge stranded

we got the 30 gauge magnet and wire and I'm not sure what to gauge this is this

is magnet wire and you can see that it is a lot larger than 30 gauge well we

had three firsts in this video that first time did I use that sought new

soldering station that I have and I'll do a video on that coming up pretty

shortly the first time I soldered on those SMD LEDs they're 3.5

by 2.8 millimeters and the first time I soldered magnet wires now I've had a lot

of experience soldering stranded and solid wires on track on switches on a

lot of different electronic components but that was the first time for me for

those three soldering experiences right there it's not too pretty and I'll show

you a couple of graphics back here but they'll get better every time you solder

you'll get a little bit better and they'll look a little bit prettier what

I got coming up I got another video on feeder wires I did a video some time ago

showing you how to solder feeder wires onto your track and on the bus wire

I have a few more methods that I'm going to show you on another video coming up

later on this week in another episode coming up I'm going to work on these

right here now I got these connectors for the tortoise switch machines and

these are a little bit better than the ones that I already have and what I

would like to do I'm still trying to look for a little circuit board where I

could put these in I found a board for the rj45 so this is

a breakout board which I'm going to solder in another video I'm going to

show you how to do that but what I was hoping to find was another board where

or I might have to have one made so all this complicated stuff that we have to

do but what I want to do is have these connectors here so I could plug it into

the tortoise which machine and I think I mentioned this in a couple of other

videos and use the cat 5 cable from my tortoise switch machine to the control

panel so I'll just have a little board with these two on there plug it up in

there and don't have to worry about anything just take a cat5 cable plug it

in here and then plug it in on my PS 64 were to control my tortoise switch

machine so that's another thing coming up in the near future we'll probably be

in January some time because December is kind of full already and I'm going to be

gone for a couple of weeks up to Maryland seeing my children and

grandchildren

For more infomation >> Easy Soldering Method For Surface Mount LED's With Four Types Of Wires - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Will Be the Biggest Year For Superhero Movies Yet - Duration: 7:58.

Superhero movies have been a major part of the cinematic landscape of 2017, with Logan,

Wonder Woman, and Thor: Ragnarok standing out from the crowd.

In 2018, it looks like the superhero genre will dominate even more, kicking off in February

with a slate of movies that will keep fans excited all year.

Whether you prefer the Avengers, Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Justice League, or even Pixar,

there will be at least one superhero movie for you next year.

Here are the movies coming out in 2018 that should excite any comic book fan.

Black Panther

Chadwick Boseman first debuted as the Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War, but

his first solo outing should give us a much more satisfying trip to Wakanda.

Directed by Ryan Coogler, the film clearly follows the pattern of Guardians of the Galaxy

and Thor: Ragnarok in allowing a visionary director to put his own spin on a Marvel movie

rather than adhering to a house style.

Black Panther's combination of high-octane action and visual splendor is like nothing

else we've seen on screen before.

Coogler is responsible for Fruitvale Station and Creed, both of which starred Michael B.

Jordan, and he'll re-team with his frequent screen star in this movie as well, with Jordan

playing villain Erik Killmonger.

The rest of the impressive cast includes veterans Angela Bassett and Forest Whitaker, alongside

popular up-and-comers Danai Gurira, Lupita N'yongo and Daniel Kaluuya.

From everything we've seen of Black Panther so far, we're in for a wild ride with his

pic hits theaters on February 16th.

The New Mutants

This X-Men spinoff looks to play up its horror aspects rather than resembling just another

ordinary superhero movie.

The original 1980s New Mutants comic series has always had one foot in the horror genre,

and this cinematic adaptation looks to capitalize on that thrill appeal.

The characters at the center are each marked by dark roots.

Magik is a demonic witch who literally grew up in Hell.

Wolfsbane is a werewolf.

Mirage is haunted by a demonic bear spirit that wiped out her family.

From the trailer, it looks like the movie is going to incorporate all of that and place

the characters in an unsettling institutional setting.

The X-Men franchise has had its ups and downs, but by far the best of its films has been

Logan, which had a much darker take than most.

Superhero horror tales aren't your ordinary popcorn fare, but who knows?

Maybe The New Mutants will usher in a new era altogether when it begins haunting the

cineplex on April 13th.

Avengers: Infinity War

No doubt, this is the event movie every Marvel fan has been waiting for since the MCU first

launched with Iron Man a decade before.

The Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and more will

join forces to take on the ultimate threat to the universe in Avengers: Infinity War.

Thanos, who first appeared in the mid-credits scene of The Avengers, has been working in

the background in the five years since, gathering the Infinity Stones that will give him ultimate

power over space and time.

Now all of the heroes must unite to stop him from ruling the universe—or destroying it.

This is going to be an epic like no superhero movie before has been before, so count on

hearing a lot about that Infinity Gauntlet when this thing blasts into theaters on May

4th.

Deadpool 2

Although Ryan Reynolds was previously picked on for his first performance as the Merc with

a Mouth in X-Men: Origins - Wolverine, he was able to redeem himself as the character

in 2016's Deadpool.

The film became both the highest grossing X-Men movie and the highest grossing R-rated

movie.

It's that R rating that enabled the film to capture Wade Wilson's unique combination of

irreverent humor and extreme violence that made his comics so popular.

"This is a different kinda superhero story."

If he's able to recapture that tone again in Deadpool 2, which features the first movie

appearances of Cable and Domino, the sequel should bring even more four-letter words to

the big screen when it bows into theaters June 1st.

The Incredibles 2

More than a decade has passed since Pixar's The Incredibles proved that not all superheroes

and villains have to originate in comic books.

The animated flick captured the tone and visual style of classic superhero comics and blended

it with a wholesome family comedy about finding the value in being different.

Given its success, an immediate sequel seemed in order, but it's taken 14 years for Pixar

to finally put The Incredibles 2 on the release slate.

The good news for fans of the original is that we don't have to worry about the characters

having aged in the off-time, which means, yes, Jack-Jack is still a baby who's making

a big old mess for those powerful parents.

Check it out on June 15th.

Ant-Man and the Wasp

2015's Ant-Man turned out to be a fun and successful superhero outing, but Ant-Man and

the Wasp looks to increase the intrigue by bringing in a second superhero in Evangeline

Lilly's character Hope van Dyne.

She'll be the first Marvel heroine to have her name in the title of a film, and even

though Lilly is playing the original Wasp's daughter, it's still exciting to see any version

of the Wasp join the Marvel Cinematic Universe at long last.

Count on this one to be fun and refreshing when it flies onto screens July 6th.

Venom

Not many details have emerged about this adaptation of the popular Spider-Man villain, and occasional

anti-hero, Venom.

However, we know that Tom Hardy is playing the title part and director Ruben Fleischer

will helm the pic.

Fleischer first proved he could effectively mix humor and violence in 2009's Zombieland,

so if that's the direction this film takes, it could be the Deadpool of the Sony Spider-Man

universe.

It's hard to imagine how you can introduce Venom in a film that doesn't include Spider-Man,

but hopefully they can divert attention from that problem with a deft script and plenty

of action.

We'll find out soon enough, as Venom arrives in theaters October 5th.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix

After all the time travel and continuity chaos of the last few X-Men movies, the ending of

X-Men: Apocalypse finally introduced a stable team of heroes who can move forward as a unit.

Dark Phoenix will pick up with that collection of heroes, but will immediately make them

face Earth-shattering chaos as Jean Grey's powers start spinning out of control.

There are also rumors that Dark Phoenix will take the X-Men into outer space, a setting

for many of their comics stories not yet visited in the movies.

If so, circle November 2nd, 2018, on your calendar twice because this one will be a

must-see.

Untitled Animated Spider-Man Movie

When news was coming out about Spider-Man's arrival in the MCU, a lot of fans were disappointed

that it was Peter Parker appearing in Spider-Man: Homecoming rather than his successor in the

role, Miles Morales.

So, Sony has made an effort to appease those fans by making an animated Spider-Man movie

focused on Morales.

The character will be voiced by Shameik Moore, and while not many other details are out so

far, this movie is already sounding like it will be a lot of fun when it casts its web

on audiences starting December 14th, 2018.

Aquaman

Although Justice League certainly had its share of flaws, one of the more appealing

characters in the film was Jason Momoa's Aquaman.

And in just over a year he'll get his own movie to swim around in.

In it, Amber Heard will return as Mera who had a brief cameo in Justice League.

Patrick Wilson will play Aquaman's evil half-brother the Ocean Master, while Yahya Abdul-Mateen

is set to appear as co-villain Black Manta.

Meanwhile, Willem Dafoe plays the wise Atlantean Vulko, with Nicole Kidman and Temuera Morrison

as Aquaman's parents.

On top of all that, the movie's directed by James Wan, who's proven his merit with both

thriller and action movies.

So, count on Aquaman to make a splash when it lands in theaters December 21st.

"My man!"

Batman Ninja

Batman's seen and done a lot of things over his decades as one of DC's premier crimefighters,

but he's never undertaken a quest quite like the one he'll face in Batman Ninja.

This animated feature sees the Caped Crusader—along with the Bat Family and some members of his

rogues' gallery—hurled through space and time to medieval Japan, where they find themselves

in the midst of a battle between good and evil.

The animated project promises a fresh—and visually stunning—perspective on some of

the publisher's most venerable characters; so, look for it on Blu-ray and DVD sometime

in 2018.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

The live-action Suicide Squad movie was something less than a home run for Warner Bros. and

DC, but the anti-hero group has been one of the publisher's best-loved creations for years,

and with the right adaptation, they could easily make a more successful jump to the

screen.

Maybe animation is the answer—and we'll find out in 2018, when Suicide Squad: Hell

to Pay arrives.

Little is known about this outing at present, but we do know that it will bring the Squad

into DC's Animated Movies continuity, marking their first foray into the animated universe

that also contains the Justice League and the Teen Titans.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> 2018 Will Be the Biggest Year For Superhero Movies Yet - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason You Don't Hear From Ann Curry Anymore - Duration: 4:57.

Since her shocking exit from The Today Show in 2012, former co-anchor Ann Curry has been

keeping a relatively low profile.

In the wake of Matt Lauer's disgraced departure from the show, though, people are starting

to wonder whether Curry might still be available to co-anchor the popular morning program again

in his stead.

However, there's plenty of reason to believe that might not be in Curry's best interest

right now because, although she's been quiet in recent years, she's still been working

towards her own personal and professional passions.

Bitter goodbye

It's pretty common knowledge now that Curry left Today under dubious circumstances.

According to Brian Stelter's exposé, Top of the Morning, Curry was run out by executive

producer Jim Bell via "Operation Bambi," his three-part plan to:

"1.

persuade [Matt] Lauer to extend his expiring contract;

2.

oust Curry; 3.

replace her with Savannah Guthrie."

Stelter also claims Bell fostered a "boy's club" atmosphere behind-the-scenes of Today,

which served to widen the existing personal and professional gulf between Curry and Lauer.

The plan apparently worked, and Curry tearfully bid the show farewell.

"They're giving me some fancy new titles" "We're going to do great work, I hope, and

we're being given the chance to do the work that most of us got into journalism to do."

Many believed her emotions during the announcement betrayed her true feelings and that she was

instead sad and angry over her forced exit from the program.

With that in mind, it's no wonder she snubbed Matt Lauer's 20th Anniversary celebrations.

Slowing down

Even before her devastating departure from Today, Curry revealed that a cancer scare

had her contemplating a serious career slowdown.

She told O Magazine:

"People close to me called me 'Curry in a Hurry.'

I was moving through life at 100 miles an hour trying to further my career and be a

great mom and make everyone happy."

After discovering a lump in her breast, Curry's doctor advised her to reevaluate her hectic

lifestyle.

She started devoting more time to photography, and she started exercising and eating healthier.

A new series

Although she's not heading back to Today, as of right now, Curry will soon be back on

the air with a new six-part series for PBS called We'll Meet Again.

The show is expected to focus on some dramatic events from history through the eyes of people

who lived through them.

Curry said she was looking for a new way to do, quote, "meaningful journalism," and this

project allowed her the independence to pursue her passion.

That comment seems to align with other words she's shared about her disdain for the modern

landscape of broadcast journalism, as she's also said of that industry:

"It's easy to talk about what you think about something, but that's actually not what your

job is.

Your job is to not tell people what to think, your job is to tell people what they need

to know so they can make their own decisions."

She went on to slam the business in another interview, saying:

"I think we have reached a very sad moment in journalism, when it is clear that the work

is vulnerable to economic pressures, corporate interests, biased reporting."

It's not exactly a fake news hashtag she's presenting with those words, but it's pretty

close.

Passion projects

Earlier this year, Curry also laid out what seems to be the overarching philosophy of

her life right now.

Recounting decades of covering tragic conflicts all over the world, Curry spoke about how

her work in journalism has inspired her to investigate the science behind the seemingly

evil acts of humans.

This study of the psychology and motivations behind horrors has led Curry to believe that

the pursuit of compassion is the key to combating the darkness.

Curry seems to be on a mission to evoke compassion in her life and through her work, and if there's

one thing TV ratings don't necessarily care about, it's compassion.

So, it's not a shock that Curry has distanced herself from the 24 hour-a-day news business

lately.

Time for a comeback?

In the wake of Lauer's stunning downfall, one of the predictable byproducts has been

the speculation that Curry must be absolutely reveling in his demise.

"It does seem now that women all across this nation are rising up in ways we haven't seen

since the late 1960s."

Social media users, in particular, had all kinds of jokes about her probable reaction

to the news of Lauer's firing.

Columnist Eileen McNamara even wrote a piece suggesting that NBC give Curry Lauer's job

in order to, quote, "...demonstrate that you understand sexual harassment is only one manifestation

of the misogyny endemic to the news business."

Curry has taken the high road when commenting on the scandal.

She did indicate that she's still "processing" the specific allegations made about Lauer,

saying:

"I admire the women who have been willing to speak up both anonymously and on the record

… Those women need to keep their jobs, and all women need to be able to work, to be able

to thrive, without fear.

This kind of behavior exists across industries, and it is so long overdue for it to stop."

That's not a clear sign of her interest in returning, but it's also not a definitive

no, either.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Real Reason You Don't Hear From Ann Curry Anymore - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

পটুয়াখালী রাজ্জাক বিশ্বাস হিজল গাছ থেকে সাপ ধরার এক্সক্লুসিভ লাইভ ভিডিও | Snake Master - Duration: 10:08.

Snake Master Razzak Biswash in Bangladesh

For more infomation >> পটুয়াখালী রাজ্জাক বিশ্বাস হিজল গাছ থেকে সাপ ধরার এক্সক্লুসিভ লাইভ ভিডিও | Snake Master - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Scariest Kids You Won't Believe Exist - Duration: 4:22.

Hey youtube im court mcginley and welcome back to the most amazing top 5.

Before we get started I want to know whats the scariest thing you've ever done.

Let me know your answers down in the comments.

Also make sure you subscribe to out channel if you havnt already and give this video a

big thumbs up.

Alright lets get started on our list of the top 5 scariest children you wont believe exist.

Coming in at our number 5 spot we have--William York- for this one were going all the way

back to 1748.

At 10 years old William was imprisoned for the murder of Susan Mayhew who was 5 years

old.

One morning the 2 children got into an argument so Willam took a knife and began cutting her

wrists- arms and thighs all the way down to the bone until she blead out.

York was convicted under a code of law that required the death penalty.

Obviously the judges in charge of this case were not prepared to kill a small child even

if he did commit a horrific act.

It was also assumed that failing to convict him would make other 10 year old boys think

they could murder girls and get away with it.

The execution ended up being delayed time and time again until 9 years later I 1757.

And at this time William was actually pardoned and admitted into the Navy.

In at number 4--Jordan Brown- At the age of 11 Jordan did the unthinkable when he killed

his fathers 26 year old fiancé by shooting her in the back of the head.

But as if that wasn't bad enough at the time she was also 8 months pregnant.

She was found dead 45 minutes later by her 4 year old daughter.

The gun that was used was an Easter gift given to Jordan by his father.

Because the shooting was fatal and took 2 lives he was additionally charged as an adult.

But attorneys looked over the case and decided to send him to a juvenile detention center

instead.

Then 3 years later he was tried as an Juvenile.

Realistically he should have received a life sentence without parole- but due to his age

he got a lower sentencing.

Coming in at number 3--Mary flora bell- Mary is noted as the worlds youngest female killer.

Mary grew up in a mentally unstable household with an alcoholic mother and absent father.

According to UK authorities at the age of 11 Mary was apprehended after she tried to

strangle and suffocate a 4 year old little girl by filling her mouth with sand.

Luckily she escaped.

During questioning she was asked why would she possibly do such a thing?

Mary replied by saying she did it solely for the excitement and pleasure of killing.

Sadly her next victims would be so lucky.

A year later she strangled and killed a little boy and then a few months later she strangled

a 3 year old and left him near an abandoned house.

She would later return to his body and carve an M into his stomach.

She was then sent to Juvenile prison.

Years later in 1980 at the Age of 23 Mary was released from prison under a new identity.

Then 4 years after that she had a daughter.

She later won a court ruling to keep her and her daughters identity anonymous.

So currently she would be around 60 years old.

And she could be anywhere.

At number 2--Jesse Pomeroy- Jesse is the youngest person to be convicted of a first degree murder

in Massachusetts.

At the young age of 11 Jesse captured and tortured 4 young boys.

He was then sent to reform school.

He was suppose to stay there until the age of 21.

However after only a year and a half he was let our early because of good behaviour.

But people would soon learn this was a big mistake.

It was right after this at the age of 14 he started to kill kids.

He first kidnapped and killed a little girl – leaving her body in an ash heap at his

parents store.

Shortly after that he killed a 4 year old by mutilating and almost decapitating him.

Police suspected Jesse was behind the killings so they brought h8im in for questing when

asked if he killed the kids he responded with a cold and unemotional- I suppose I did.

Jesse was sentenced to be hanged but the governor refused to sign the death warrant.

So he was sentenced to life in prison.

He was there for decades until he passed away in 1932.

And in at number 1--Jon Venables and Robert Thompson- now this one just makes me sick-

back in 1993 these two 10 year old boys saw little 3 year old James Bulger walking with

his mom at the mall.

When his mother wasn't looking they grabbed James.

They did absolutely horrible and unthinkable things to him- such as- beating him- throwing

bricks at him- threw him to the ground and piled stones on top of his head- and even

sexually violated him with batteries.

After they were done they lift his little body on the train tracks with the intent for

him body to be cut in half once the train ran over him.

2 days after the murder his mutilated body was found on the tracks.

Security cameras at the mall were checked and it showed the 2 boys leading James out

of the mall.

Neither boy took responsibility- they both blames each other for the crime.

The two 10 year olds were found guilty making them the youngest convicted murderers in modern

English history.

They were sentenced to custody until they turned 18.

They were then released on parole under new identities so that they couldn't be tracked

down by a vengeful public.

Well there you have it that's our list of the top 5 scariest children you wont believe

exist.

Thank you so much for watching and ill catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Scariest Kids You Won't Believe Exist - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

12 - Estocolmo - Oslo Fagottkor - As Viagens do Gerson - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> 12 - Estocolmo - Oslo Fagottkor - As Viagens do Gerson - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken - Saint Seiya (Cover by E.M Music) - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken - Saint Seiya (Cover by E.M Music) - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Food quality found to impact risk of cancer regardless of weight Choosing natura - Duration: 4:23.

Food quality found to impact risk of cancer regardless of weight Choosing natural foods

over processed foods keeps the nutrients-to-calories ratio properly balanced

by: Isabelle Z.

If you know someone who eats whatever they want and never seems to gain any weight, it�s

normal to feel a little envious.

However, they could be doing their body just as much harm as they would by gaining weight.

This is according to a new study that reveals the quality of your food counts more than

your weight when it comes to cancer risk.

Scientists already knew that obesity raises the risk of certain types of cancer, namely

that of the kidney, breast, pancreas, esophagus, colon and uterus.

But these researchers set out to find out how dietary energy density (DED) � the ratio

of energy to food weight � affects your cancer risk.

DED is considered one of the best measurements of food quality as it looks at the relationship

of the calories in a food to its nutrients.

Foods with more calories for each gram of weight have higher DEDs.

This means that whole foods that pack a lot of nutrients into very few calories like lean

protein, vegetables, beans and fruits are low in DEDs.

Processed foods, on the other hand, are high in DEDs because you must eat more of them

to get the nutrients you need.

Foods like pizzas and hamburgers fall under this category.

Not surprisingly, past studies have linked the regular consumption of these foods with

weight gain in adults.

Researchers looked at data from 90,000 post-menopausal women who took part in the Women�s Health

Initiative.

They examined their diets and any cancer diagnoses, and they discovered that the women who ate

higher-DED foods had a 10 percent greater likelihood of developing an obesity-related

cancer regardless of their body mass index.

Not only that, they found that the higher risk was limited to women who had a normal

weight at the program�s inception.

University of Arizona Professor of Health Promotion Sciences Dr. Cynthia A. Thomson,

the study�s lead investigator, expressed her surprise at the finding, saying: �The

demonstrated effect in normal-weight women in relation to risk for obesity-related cancers

is novel and contrary to our hypothesis.

This finding suggests that weight management alone may not protect against obesity-related

cancers should women favor a diet pattern indicative of high energy density.�

Even though restricting the amount of energy-dense foods you consume can help keep your weight

down, it appears that gaining weight was not the sole reason women who started out at normal

weights saw their cancer risk grow.

The researchers believe that the higher-DED diet of those normal weight women led to a

metabolic dysregulation independent of their weight, and this is known to raise a person�s

risk of cancer.

Their findings were published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

It�s never too late to change your diet for the better

Next, scientists would like to investigate if DED plays a similar role in the risk of

cancer among other groups of people, such as men and young women.

In the meantime, however, this is very useful information that post-menopausal women can

use to guide their eating choices.

Women in this group should opt for low-DED foods, even if they have a healthy weight.

Best of all, as Dr. Thomson pointed out, this is a cancer risk factor that women can control.

Changing their diet to choose low-DED foods can make a big difference, so there really

is no reason not to make some dietary changes.

Anyone can benefit from opting for healthy, unprocessed foods that provide a broad range

of nutrients, and it�s never too late to start eating this way.

The bottom line is that even though you might be able to eat whatever you want and stay

the same size, you really shouldn�t � unless you want to raise your cancer risk.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét