Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 6 2017

Energy Update - We Have Now Headed Off The Original Great Fall!

by Anastacia-Blue Beyond,

We have NOW headed off the �original� GREAT FALL!

*This is sharing from a culmination of previous energy updates and anything further in what

is shared needs to be felt into as to what that is for each soul, of the Divine*

We are not able to �interfere� the lessons for souls that are needing to be learned by

themselves and the Divine ONLY.

The LETTING GO, while these are words one reads, this is deeper and bigger than JUST

US.

As I have been sharing about LETTING GO for some weeks/months now.

It is more of letting go of a bigger bigger picture, another �area� or �level�

of this.

A deeper surrender of faith.

Where one feels in a �mess�, as things are not �organized� as they used to be.

To reach ones personal point of really really LETTING GO.

This is very difficult and is a process and a transition that is taking time.

It is letting go of CONTROL like no other.

There is something each of us or (more than one) that we have been �hanging onto�

that we are needing to LET GO of.

It could be �simple� things, like leaving doing washing or not making lunches as one

did, yet these are very important in letting these go as this brings through a massive

massive freedom.

If we go into another�s space when they are needing to feel all around them collapsing,

it is detrimental to us�we are no longer to self sacrifice for others close to us,

when we can see and feel they are struggling.

As we are not to sacrifice ourselves for others anymore�.if we do, it is sacrificing ourselves

and it is not our �place� to do so.

(See previous post on self survival not self sacrifice).

This is between souls and the Divine individually.

As THIS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN US!

We are and now have headed off the original GREAT FALL!

As last night AEST there were dreams of this and there was like a very big significant

�crack� of energy that came through, that �rattled� ones energy.

Each soul is having different dreams of what this was/is for themselves.

I have written of this before, that we have come to this point before but we �didn�t

make it� then � BUT WE ARE NOW.

A snapping or breaking of a finality of an �older way� that is so much bigger than

us.

Remember to keep oneself GROUNDED while we are processing so much overwhelm of energies,

as it has been overwhelm.

Grounding and balancing, continually.

The Australian Bush flower essence (ABF) that comes for this is PawPaw, which one can read

and feel and tap into their crown chakra:

PAWPAW

For the assimilation and integration of new ideas and information, especially where there

is a tendency to feel overwhelmed by the quality and quantity of that information.

This Essence should be used when one is unable to solve a problem.

It will activate the Higher Self, where we have the answer to all our problems.

It will ease the burden of problems as it activates the intuitive processes to provide

solutions.

Negative Condition:

overwhelm unable to resolve problems

burdened by decision Positive Outcome:

improved access to Higher Self for problem solving

assimilation of new ideas calmness

clarity It is REFLECTION TIME of our Mirror of self

as what we say about others, is about us.

They are in a space of the Divine with their souls journeys, that is none of our business!

If we go into others� spaces as we did and especially those close to us, it is self sacrifice

in doing so.

This is about SELF SURVIVAL.

Savour this journey, how ever tough it is right now and this year with all of these

energies.

As this time will pass.

As we are definitely moving ONWARDS and UPWARDS of bringing through a NEW DIVINE HIGHER HEART

for a NEW BIRTHING, like no other�as in times past, we did not �make it�

AND NOW WE ARE.

THIS IS REAL and THIS IS SO WORTH IT.

As always I am right here with you.

As all I share and bring through is as a template for humanity in linking our Spirit to our

Soul through our emotions from personal experience.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth

and Honesty

For more infomation >> Energy Update We Have Now Headed Off The Original Great Fall! - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

NOITE ESCURA DA ALMA - (ARCANJO GABRIEL ) - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> NOITE ESCURA DA ALMA - (ARCANJO GABRIEL ) - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

COLOURPOP LUSTER DUST SWATCHES + REVIEW - Duration: 9:28.

oh wow hey guys and welcome back to my channel so today I will be doing

swatches and reviewing colourpops and newest highlighters they luster dust loose

highlighters and now these are part of colourpops like holiday 2017 collections

so these highlighters are $7 USD each which is a very good price for a

highlighter in New Zealand Dollars I think they ends up being like $12 ish

which is still really cheap and I'm not gonna complain about that

however colour pops been like dropping stuff like it's hot like left right and

center and but when I saw that they had these new highlighters I felt like I

really had to try them solely because they are completely new for colourpop in

their formula and because they are loose highlighters so I thought I would swatch

them all for you guys wet and dry because apparently wet they do give it

kind of different you know Shine look to them and I also want to compare them to

some of the most popular highlighters -

yeah when I compare them to some of their most popular highlighters umm

wisp and flexitarian which are two of my absolute favorites yeah if you want to

see that stay tuned is yeah just just do it right now so the holidays come in a

little box just like this one it's got little sparkles on it because it's their

holiday collection so they're trying to make it a bit festive anyway so you take

it out of the box and this is the color in know me think it's know me not just

know yeah there's a nice it's know me and it comes in this little container um

which I feel like you get quite a lot of product and it's a lot bigger than I

actually expected I thought it was gonna be really tiny and so it's a good decent

size but yeah I guess we'll go gets who go get we'll get straight into the

swatches okay so this first one is gnomie it's obviously being quite popular

because if you go on colourpop's website at the moment it's actually sold out

already and this is the lightest highlighter shade so if you are paler

and this will be the shade for you because some of the other ones are quite

like they're quite deep so Gnomie is also kind of like a champagne

kind of highlighter and with silver glitter in it so just tip some into the

lid oh it's not coming out very easily it's not coming out okay so I'm just

taking this a bit more we kind of flat shader brush I think it's a foundation

brush but it'll do the trick for this what picks up easily from what I can

tell it's not solely loose powder it's got a little bit of some sort of fixture

in there to keep it all together so I'm just gonna swatch it oh oh oh that is so

glittery so as you can see it is a very pretty champagne color

the next loose highlighter shade in the collection is called aura voir and so

they described by aura voir as a kind of golden peachy highlight with gold

glitter and I feel like this is a really good one I feel like kind of a medium

tan color or if you just like mean you've got a fake tan at the moment oh

it is very peachy oh I'm excited to try this okay so I'm gonna do this one right

underneath you know me oh no that one again is a very nice pearlized finish

it's definitely more pinky your pinky Goldy undertones

it's actually really prettier I feel like I like that one more than Gnomie

just because of its really pretty color lastly we've got the color dewdrop which

is the darkest highlighter in this whole shebang and it's a bronzer a highlighter

with silver and gold glitter so I'm quite intrigued to see what this one

looks like this one is very dark I think if you have a date to skin tired just

want to look really beautiful or if you didn't use this one eyeshadow probably

okay so I'm just gonna swatch that one underneath

oh it's pretty definitely a lot deeper it's not as dark as I thought it was

gonna be like I would say that that is actually quite wearable from what I

originally thought it was gonna be.I just have to say with flash these highlighters look

incredible they just shine it so beautifully it's just amazing so next

I'm going to swatch them with a wet brush I'm gonna use the colour-pop rose

quartz crystal priming spray I figured that

what better product to use with a colourpop highlighter than a colourpop priming

spray and so I'm just gonna spray the brush yeah she's wet that's what she

said ha ha ha ha so I'm gonna go back in with Gnomie the

only thing I'm finding is it's really hard to get out of the actual container

and enter the cap okay and I'm just going to

oh I thought it was supposed to apply nicer what I've immediately noticed is

that applying it wet it actually has got a little bit patchy yeah almost like

it's not as smooth as it should be compared to the original know me it's a

little bit more pinky the pink has really come out with the with the

wetness however yeah it's it's not a smooth

smooth as it thought it was gonna be a lot smoother and you know you know just

like smoother as a whole thing and it's just not so confused ok so this is aura

voir swatched wet I'm gonna be honest it's kind of

happened again that one was a lot worse it's just very

patchy and not as that highlighter look that I'm really going for that's really

sad ok I'm gonna do one more swatch with dew drop oh that one's pretty over dew

drop is beautiful I feel like you can see that one that one's not patchy at

all I'm gonna be honest the products just come out a lot nicer in that

container as well that one's even nicer than it's dry swatch the dry swatches

for the first to gnomieand aura voir way nicer than this watch was wet

because they just there was a hot mess so overall basically got a noticed is

that they're very difficult to get out of the container solely because it's a

bit of adhesive to them and so they're not just low so they don't really come

out of the holes very well in the container did I show you that yeah so

they've just got these like nine little holes and it just doesn't come out very

easily but yeah I just want to really quickly compare them to a swatch of wisp

and flexitarian just to kind of show you the consistency and

kind of shrine that they give in comparison I feel like wisp is quite

similar to aura voir from what I've noticed so I'm just gonna

do a quick just in between oh yeah wisp and aura voir are very very similar

the only differences are aura voir just has a lot more glitter in it so that's what

you're looking for with a bit more glitter if you want that kind of

comparison that's perfect for year I would say flexitarian is quite similar

to gnomie just because of its lightness I guess

so I'll just do another okay so if like Styrian is a lot lighter than no me so

if that's something you're used to wearing yeah so the difference just

between those ones that are already very popular color pop highlighters it's just

that the glittery finish compared to a pearlized satiny kind of finish I'm just

gonna apply one of them on my face because I've not put highlighter on

today solely because I want to test this out a little bit and I think I'm gonna

grow up and gnomie because my makeup I don't want to bronze highlight that's

not the look I've gone for today I'm gonna get another foundation brush from

Bella I don't know what they I just got them in a really big pack of brushes so

again I'm just gonna take a bit on my brush hey let's go

oh wow

this is like strobing central if you're not into a very blinding highlight

that's probably not for you but if you're like me and you are then heck

yeah jump on this ship because it's sailing yeah so definitely if you're

looking into buying these highlighters just decide what colors for you fork out

seven dollars and you will be blinding people on the streets and if that's not

the life you want to live then I don't know what is - anyway so if you liked my

thoughts and opinions on the new luster dust loose highlighters from colourpop

let me know below if you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe

below if you use these highlighters I want to know what you think of them

because personally I think they're pretty like sick otherwise that is it

for this video and I will see you guys next time bye

For more infomation >> COLOURPOP LUSTER DUST SWATCHES + REVIEW - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

As pipocas de microondas são boas para a saúde? - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> As pipocas de microondas são boas para a saúde? - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

why i quit youtube - Duration: 1:23.

this is like professional cinematography

right here

I'm also sick in my rooms a mess, so like don't look

Behind me because I'm kind of ashamed

Am I recording am i in focus can I record a video right now?

Like even that's rough for all of his internalized homophobia

bust a nut

Um

I'm extra as heck

it's more than it appears

My heating blanket is not working bitch. Are you on?

Bitch you gon talk and there's my driving manual that I probably should have read and i wouldnt of failed my driving test

Hey guys. It's your friendly neighborhood local hoe mom, hoe mom local favorite awesome glo mom

it's like "Im really gay i wanna listen to it, too"

That's better no ill just keep it

that actually not funny

For more infomation >> why i quit youtube - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE GOING TO THE GYM - Duration: 7:57.

what's up everybody welcome back to the five reasons why series where I do the

research by scouring the internet for information so you don't have to in this

series we discussed the topic at hand I defend it as well as give insight and my

opinions my name is ZSG and in this video we're talking about the five

reasons why people hate going to the gym I have been going to the gym for years

and years and years and admittedly while not in the greatest of shape at the

moment I do continue to go to the gym at least several times every single week

and I have done so for years I would go as far as to say that going to the gym

and exercising lifting weights running on the treadmill riding the bike all

those things I would say is an integral part of my life my happiness and my

success healthy body healthy mind I do always think that it's very important to

stress the importance it's the only vehicle transportation that you have

you're going to keep with you throughout your entire life so you're really ought

to take care of your body but so many people hate going to the gym and yeah I

do have to admit I have plenty of days where I don't want to go to the gym at

all I got too much work going on I got social commitments I got other

obligations that are going on sometimes it becomes really difficult to find the

time so what I want to know from all of you right now vote in our poll so we can

know from this video how many people enjoy going to the gym and how many

people just really don't like the gym at all so be sure to vote in our poll and

make your voice heard right now subscribe if you are new if you're

already subbed hit the notification bell so you can be notified every time your

boy zsg uploads a new video with all that out of the way let's go ahead and

dive into it and begin with a number 5 reason why people hate going to the gym

at number 5 the people say they hate going to the gym because working out is

hard and it hurts that seems like the most obvious reason why people would

hate going to the gym and the truth is particularly when you start working out

when you begin it does hurt and it is very difficult but this beautiful thing

happens after you've been going to the gym for just a few weeks you roll over

the hill your body becomes accustomed to the punishment that you're giving it

inside of the gym and that is the sweet spot that's when you genuinely begin to

love the gym I'm sure just about all of you

are familiar with the term of the runner's high it's where you run for so

long and it hurts for the beginning but then you reach that point of view for

you where your body starts releasing these endorphins and this is actually

true the chemical release inside of your body from the runner's high from working

out is akin to a heroin feeling your pleasure receptors inside of your brain

start firing off and releasing chemicals the endorphins that make you feel good

so quite literally you can become addicted from working out so I do have

to acknowledge this reason for people hating to go into the gym by saying that

working out is hard and it hurts that is true but stick to your plan keep going

and eventually your body will roll over you'll be in better shape you'll feel

like you enjoy it and you'll get that chemical release and you'll begin to

love going to the gym and that brings us to the number four reason why people

hate going to the gym at number four the people say they hate going to the gym

because it requires self-discipline to commit to a consistent workout schedule

and there's always temptations to do other things that pop up true very true

anytime you commit to any kind of goal it always is difficult and there's

always going to be stumbling blocks little challenges and temptations to go

to something else it's gonna pop up along the way well that's the fun part

about having goals and going to the gym is no different you get to discover what

you're made of maybe you won't always see the results in the gym that you want

to maybe you won't lose weight as quickly as you want to maybe you won't

gain weight and gain the muscle to bulk up as quickly as you want to but if you

stick with it you'll be healthier you'll get stronger you'll lose that fat and

come summertime when it's baby suit season

holy moly you're gonna be thanking yourself and that brings us to the

number three reason why people hate going to the gym at number three the

people say they hate going to the gym because working out and being fit is

expensive it's true going to the gym working out

being fit eating well in particular can get very expensive if you choose to go

that route but that doesn't mean you can't be healthy and you can't workout

and eat well on a budget so maybe you haven't achieved baller status yet maybe

you're a college student maybe you're just a high school student and your

family doesn't have a membership in a gym and you got to get your own

membership in virtually any city you can find discount gyms where you can find

one for maybe two bucks a month go to the YMCA find a

local college campus and work out inside of their gym get creative run around the

neighborhood go to a park and do pull up some push-ups there's really no excuse

when people say that they don't have enough money for a gym membership you

can literally do it for free and as far as diet is concerned I think a lot of

this comes down to just people taking shortcuts it can be very cheap to just

eat junk food from McDonald's buy a 99-cent cheeseburger but there's a lot

of healthy food that's not expensive at all at your grocery store you just got

to have the commitment the dedication and the discipline to focus on your goal

stay on point and be true to who you know you're supposed to become and that

brings us to the number two reason why people hate going to the gym at number

two the people say gyms can be intimidating but people say that

especially the freeway section is intimidating because it's usually full

of huge muscular men lifting heavy weights a lot of people seem to think

they aren't strong enough or fit enough to work out in public or they feel

uncomfortable having other people watch them sweat or struggle alright listen a

part of me wants to give the tough love answer to this and then a part of me is

empathetic and completely understands gyms certainly can be intimidating if

you get locked up inside of your own mind when you go to the gym especially

if you go to the free weights section they're almost always are in every

single gym some big muscular dudes that are pressing heavy weight if you're a

smaller guy or a smaller woman maybe you feel a little bit like a fish out of

water but realize everybody started somewhere there might be one guy out of

a million they come out of the womb of their mother with the muscle makeup of

Hercules where they're just genetically blessed they're endowed to inevitably

become muscular Giants but for the rest of us that's just not a reality most

people when they first start going to the gym they're really skinny and weak

or they're really overweight but something in your life is happening

where you feel motivated to go and make yourself into a better healthier

stronger person so I would encourage you just to get out of your own head don't

worry about it in actuality the people that you're being self-conscious about

probably don't even care that you're there

they're probably so self-absorbed with their own workout that they barely even

acknowledge that there's other people in the room so just do work

the gym be healthy workout enjoy your gym time it's your opportunity to

release and de-stress from the day as well as build a better healthier you and

that brings us to the number one reason why people hate going to the gym number

one that people say the results are slow and it's difficult to really commit to a

goal and see it through to the end going to the gym and being healthy requires

not only picking up a new hobby but adopting a new lifestyle that will

require your time your money your energy as well as your commitment it's not easy

but anything worth having in this world never was easy it's gonna take work if

you're a newbie to the gym you have a completely untrained body you don't go

to the gym at all and you do start going that is actually

the most magical time because you will see rapid results in a very short period

of time it's really exciting when you first start working out because maybe

you can only benchpress the bar on your first day fast forward a month of

dedicated weight lifting inside of the gym you just went from 45 pounds to a

hundred pounds and then inevitably as you start to build you start to hit a

little bit more of a plateau and the results slowed down dramatically

get creative switch up your workouts research what you can do to kind of

shock your body and continue to build muscle and lose body fat it's a game and

that's how you have to look at it just have fun with doing it but more than

anything just commit to your goals and I guarantee you will see results that's

gonna be it for me everybody if you did enjoy the video hit the like button on

your way out and if you have tips or recommendations for how people can

continue to go to the gym and be dedicated to their goals let us know

down below in the comment section that's going to be it for me I'll see all of

you in the next one zst out

For more infomation >> WHY DO PEOPLE HATE GOING TO THE GYM - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing OLD Hess Trucks (ft: Owen) DIY fun (JAKE PAUL IN THE TITLE) - Duration: 8:26.

UNBOXING SOUNDS

For more infomation >> Unboxing OLD Hess Trucks (ft: Owen) DIY fun (JAKE PAUL IN THE TITLE) - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Crash Course LMU Biology 111: Kinorhyncha - Duration: 5:41.

Hi, I'm Zachary Dombrowik and I hope you are all prepared for today's episode of

Crash Course LMU Biology 111, because in today's session, I will be talking about "mud dragons.

Wait. sorry, that is not what they look like.

I wish they did, cause that would be awesome.

Anyway, this is what mud dragons, or Kinorhyncha actually look like.

A bit disappointing right?

Well, not too disappointing otherwise we would be talking about Porifera, which literally

stay in the same place throughout their whole life cycle.

So now that we have established that they are more interesting than sea sponges, what

are Kinorhyncha?

Since they were first discovered along the Northern Coast of France in 1841, there are

now over 150 known species that have been discovered and placed in this particular phylum.

In addition, with current research, they can be categorized into 2 classes, 3 orders, and

11 families.

Looking at the etymology, Kinorhyncha comes from the Greek word Kinema meaning motion

and rhynchos meaning snout.

So these are literally animals with a moveable snout.

They are a yellowish-brown color, similar to a slightly bruised banana, and are typically

less than 1 millimeter in length which is slightly larger than a speck of pollen and

about the same size as a frog's egg.

Kinorhyncha are segmented, limbless, marine animals.

They are covered in spines, which are movable extensions of the body wall, that grip onto

sediment and pull the organism along as it extends and retracts its head.They are found

all around the world, generally in sediments and sometimes associated with algae, sponges,

or other invertebrates.

Can be found in oxygen rich environments such as beaches, near the tides, or in water depths

up to 5000 meters deep.

Looking at Kinorhyncha and their feeding habits we can classify them as deposit feeders.

This means they are aquatic animals that feed on small specks of organic matter that sink

in a body of water, they are considered to be planktivores, as well as detritivores.

Kinorhyncha collect algae on their head scalids, or spines, to be ingested later or they directly

suck algae in through their pharynx to ingest immediately.

Meaning these animals are literally walking clumps of mud.

Yet they must find this somewhat attractive due to the fact that kinorhyncha can be found

as either a male or female and visually have no distinct differences.

Kinorhyncha are sexually reproducing organisms and during mating, a male and female position

themselves so their ventral posterior ends face each other with the mucosal mass surrounding

their posterior end.

Both male and females have paired gonads and short gonaducts.

Males have two or three hollow, often rigid spicules associated with their gonopores.

Females have both germ cells and nutritive cells in their gonads and oviducts with seminal

receptacles their gonopores open between the 12th and the 13th zonites.

Fertilized kinorhyncha eggs are deposited into egg cases.

Once juvenile stages are reached the eggs hatch and the kinorhyncha emerge with 11 of

their 13 segments.

The final two segments are added through a series of six molts as they reach adulthood.

Kinorhyncha are protostomes and there is not much is known about the lifespan of these

marine invertebrates.So what value does this phylum have to humans?

There is no known relationship between humans and kinorhynchs other than their place in

the marine food chain and their use in scientific research.

Now that we have learned what Kinorhyncha are and what they look like, we need to talk

about how they are related to other phyla.

Today we will discuss their relationships in 3 different ways, through their COI gene,

through physical, observable characteristics, and through genetic sequence information.

We can show how the phyla are related to each other using phylogenetic trees.

The first tree, based on the COI gene, to the left shows that Kinorhyncha are more

complex than Porifera and Cnidaria, but are less complex than the other 4 phyla, including

Chordates, which is us.

The second tree, based on physical characteristics, to the right shows Kinorhyncha is the

most complex out of all the phyla, including the added phyla, Mollusca, which don't possess

the COI gene.

Finally, the third tree, based on genetic sequence information, which is on the screen

shows that Kinorhyncha are located around the same place as they were on the first tree.

Today we learned about The characteristics of Kinorhyncha, their developmental, reproductive,

and movement patterns, their evolutionary history based on phylogeny, and finally, their

value to humans.Thank you for watching our Kinorhyncha episode of Crash Course Biology

111.

We hope that you learned something!

Thanks, also, to everyone who helped put this episode together and who helped make it all

possible.

Stay curious my friends.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét