Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

hey guys it's Hashtag Zoe! welcome back to my channel! so for today's video I'm gonna

be reacting to my journal from first or second grade

Reading & Reacting to my childhood journal!

Hashtag Zoe

so when I wasn't about 1st or 2nd grade my teacher basically forced us into

writing a diary which is great we made journals and every day we wrote a

journal entry and we had a prompt and we had to write about that so I'm just

gonna go through this and read you guys what I wrote in my daily journals in

first or second grade I don't know what grade it was but it was around I think

it was first grade but either way we're gonna go through my journal but I'm

gonna do another scavenger hunt today so if you find this picture of me count how

many times you find that picture of me in the entire video from beginning all

the way to the end card and then a person who gets it right in the comments

down below first pic so make sure to comment down

below the number of means that picture you see in the video and also comment

down below if you've ever had a diary before or a journal because I happen

we're gonna go through it right now so without further ado let's go ahead and

get started with the video so um this is what the front of my journal looked like

my handwriting was a 1 and so it just says my journal I just drew some very

beautiful art I have a rainbow which definitely these aren't definitely the

colors of the rainbow yep green blue purple pink green yellow right

anyway else awesome hearts I think these are birds but they just look like these

um I'm pretty sure they're bird stuff and a house that's just a box I was

really into modern architecture and I also drew some grass because obviously

and this is my sky that's just that's it the only part of my sky is just that

okay the first journal entry in this book is from April 25th 2007 I got a

three because I didn't draw a picture maybe because I was too busy drawing a

beautiful picture on the front you could have given the credit there it's fine

I'm fine um oh but I got a couple bit nice

writing so this is what it says my favorite job isn't catch her cashier

I like this job the coast it is a and I never finished my sentence so apparently

I really want to be a capture cashier when I get older that's just uh it's

always been a goal of mine and uh and I couldn't tell you why so let's move on

to the next page okay so this journal entry was written on April 26 so this

was the day after I think the prompt here was what's something you're afraid

of and I do have a picture here but I'm gonna read you the prompt I was afraid

of Linz because I spoke because differently before it was V cos now it's

V see us die luck log Linds I think a translation for that is I was afraid of

lions because they are loud lions but it could be wrong because honestly what was

I thinking okay first of all that's me as you can

see the resemblance is spot-on and also I'm that's a Lynn I got a four

over to you so the next one that I'm going to read to you guys was from May

4th 2007 um Cinco de Mayo is on May 5th but we

probably didn't have school that day for some reason maybe as a weekend

um the prompt was about sync with Maya it says in Mexico they celebrate Cinco

de Mayo Cinco de Mayo is a very God holiday I

smelled very VA r ey God God not good God it was a God holiday Wow and this is

my artwork I don't know what the colorful clouds are and as you can see

by resemblance it's the same that's me oh this one's a good one this is from

May 8 2007 alright it says if I was a duck I was say quack I know that a duck

space seat co-op okay so I spelled quack Hey waa k and

then I spoke quack again k oh okay I spelled that th et and I spelt says s

s and this is my picture my duck is

honestly looks like a B but so the next journal entry was from May 10th 2007

um this is probably about like tell me about your family or something along

those lines I said my mom is special because I spoke because right so clearly

there was improvement here she is miss miss M is great I love my mom and

then I treat my whole family I hear I have my mom me again resemblance perfect

my brother Nathan and my dad because we all look exactly like this and also can

I point out the fact that I literally didn't mention my dad or my brother at

all I mentioned my mom and that she's miss or nice and that's it so I just I

felt bad so I just included the missing page so if you guys don't know this

about me I Chinese fans not my favorite food like I'll eat it but it's just not

my fate like it's not my first choice apparently May 15 2007 we have to write

about our favorite food and guess what I said my favorite food is Chinese food I

spelled Chinese wrong I like Chinese food

II cus spelled because wrong also it's fine I like fish

what so the last year I've really been focusing on like trying to eat healthy

more and you know I I'd rather have the bowl of fruit than a bowl of chips even

though like chips are good but like where it's pretty good too when I was

younger I just I was a healthy eater okay so May 16th 2007 I said I am a

healthy eater because I ate a vegetable bowls I eats it a lot of bit of UV

candies and I mentor carrots and trees okay this one's from April 30th 2007 I

said on the weekend , Bobby see grammar is important I

Disneyland spelled like this on the weekend , I grandmas I think it means on

the weekend I go to Disneyland and on the weekend I go to my grandma's house

but I just broke grandmas spoke like this and then I drew me and my grandmas

oh this is my favorite one alright may 30 2009 at raha because why wouldn't I I

got a four on this much a poor student anyway um this says if I have magic

beans so that was the prompt what would you do if you

if I have magic beans I would want my beans to be a good tour because I want

them to debt to be a guitar but I wrote B with the deed I don't think I've ever

actually played guitar or actually wanted to learn how to play guitar like

it's cool but but I'm pretty sure the only reason why I wanted a guitar with

my magic beans was so I could be like Hannah Montana not even kidding at all

and again there's a there's me let's see the resemblance okay if you guys want to

see a bunch of videos from when I was like as a kid and you want me to react

to them and then make sure to give this video a like and leave it in the

comments down below because I would love to react to some of

that footage because I have plenty of videos of myself from what I was younger

and yes if you guys want to see those make sure you give it a like comment

down below that you want to see those and you want to see me reacting to those

videos because I would love to do it but anyway thanks for watching make sure you

count how many of this photo and this one counts to you see in the entire

video make sure to leave that in the comments down below and I will see you

guys in my next video bye

Reading and reacting to my childhood journal!

Hashtag Zoe

For more infomation >> Reading & Reacting to My Childhood Journal! - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Grunkfuss Jumpscare Twilight - Duration: 0:07.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Grunkfuss Jumpscare Twilight - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Vinci - Futuro Part. Kslu (C.A.P) - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Vinci - Futuro Part. Kslu (C.A.P) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

WHY I'M LEAVING JAPAN カナダに帰る理由 - Duration: 8:01.

I'm heading to Canada

The reason I'm returning to Canada...

Let's go

Good evening everyone, how are you? I'm in Kansai International Airport right now

I'll be in Canada for about three weeks, so please let me know what kind of videos about Canada you'd like to see

I'm leaving momentarily but it'll take approximately 21 hours to get to Edmonton from here, so

Well, let's wrap this chat up here (because the plane comes soon)

We'll be departing soon, so

Good evening, everyone. I arrived safely in Edmonton. It's already past 10PM, so we'll pick up a Hawaiian pizza

and eat it at home with the fam.

Because it's a little bit late, eh

I've never seen Hawaiian pizza in Japan, so when I saw the Pizza Hut sign I thought "I want this NOW".

I had pizza with family and I'm about to sleep. The trip took 24 hours so I'm beat, and I'm up early tomorrow

So I'd better rest up

I don't know if you guys know this or not

and like I said, if there are any videos about Canada you want to see, please let me know in the comments

If you liked this video, don't forget to smash the like button and share it with your friends

Well, it's bright and early tomorrow, so... let's hit the sack

What kind of videos about Canada do you want to see?

For more infomation >> WHY I'M LEAVING JAPAN カナダに帰る理由 - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

drastic change - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> drastic change - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens After You Report a Claim - GEICO - Duration: 1:04.

So, you reported a claim, now what?

GEICO assigns a claims examiner to your case.

He or she will go in and investigate the accident and claimed damages.

Here's what they usually do during an investigation.

One, review your coverage.

Two, contact witnesses and injured parties to get their sides of the story.

Three, take statements and gather information on the cause of the accident, injuries, and

damages.

Really get down to the facts.

Four, evaluate relevant data and ponder some of life's big questions.

Like, what really happened here?

Then, attempt to resolve the claim.

After that, it's hopefully case-closed.

But, if you do end up with a lawsuit against you, GEICO will arrange an attorney to represent

you.

For more infomation >> What Happens After You Report a Claim - GEICO - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Szymon Brak nazwiska (YouTube Trailer) - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Szymon Brak nazwiska (YouTube Trailer) - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

إسمي صالح، وباورلفتنغ هوايتي - Duration: 2:45.

My Name is Saleh,

and Powerlifting is my passion

For more infomation >> إسمي صالح، وباورلفتنغ هوايتي - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Revolution Offroad - Android GamePlay FHD - Duration: 5:38.

revolution offroad

For more infomation >> Revolution Offroad - Android GamePlay FHD - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Report a Claim - GEICO - Duration: 0:57.

Reporting a claim.

No matter what the circumstances, reporting a claim promptly after an accident is always

the right idea.

It's actually pretty simple.

Step 1: Report your claim online, over the phone, or on the GEICO app.

That means you can even report the accident directly from the scene, just make sure you're

in a safe zone first.

Do not report a claim while in "the danger zone".

Step 2: Schedule an inspection.

You'll be prompted by a claim examiner to set up an appointment with an adjuster to

inspect the damage.

Think of your claim examiner as your GEICO guru.

They've got the A's for your Q's. and you'll probably have many Q's.

For more infomation >> How to Report a Claim - GEICO - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

БРАЗИЛИЯ - ЧИЛИ l ЧМ-2018 l FIFA-ВАНГА ПРОГНОЗ - Duration: 2:41.

BRAZIL CHILE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét