Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

Nobby Dickel – our hero of Berlin. A cult figure and, in his own words, Black and Yellow 24/7.

Today, exactly 31 years ago, he joined BVB.

While it's perhaps not a major anniversary, it's still an opportunity to watch his 5 best and most important goals.

It was my first goal for Borussia Dortmund, in Uerdingen.

The long ball from Marcel Raducanu showed the perfect technique that he had –

I can't remember the score in the game to be honest! –

but it was an important goal, and it was fantastic to get my first goal for BVB, the club I love so much.

Of course I remember that goal very well. It was December 15 1989 – my last game.

It was my 90th game for Borussia Dortmund, and in the 90th minute I scored my 40th goal.

So for me it was another very special goal.

To be quite honest, I haven't seen that goal since then.

This is the first time I've seen it back, and I remember it being a very good goal, so I'm really glad to see it here.

I wanted to see it again because it was a special goal – I really hit it well! So it was a great goal to score.

Undersoil heating clearly didn't exist back then! Look at that snow…

We were trailing so we had to get back into the game, and what happened was typical of how we used to play:

Michael Lusch breaks down the right, crosses into the box,

and when the pitch is like that all you can do is put your foot right through it and make sure it goes in.

I had to be careful that I didn't slip and hit the fence so that I didn't get injured!

That was against Bayern – I think the game finished 2-2 and Michael Zorc scored the other goal,

if I remember rightly, so that was another special game.

That goal changed my life, no question.

It made the score 3-1, and it sealed the 1989 German Cup final for us in Berlin.

I had a damaged knee, and it was a really good goal – it won goal of the month, the only time I won it.

So of course it's goal that has a very, very special meaning for me, for the rest of my life.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Goals | Nobby Dickel - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lucifer 3x03 Promo "Mr and Mrs Mazikeen Smith" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Lucifer 3x03 Promo "Mr and Mrs Mazikeen Smith" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Người dân muốn di dời BOT Cai Lậy chứ không muốn giảm giá vé - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Người dân muốn di dời BOT Cai Lậy chứ không muốn giảm giá vé - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

MIAMI and TOR_Complex 180 kg // A.TOROKHTIY - Duration: 10:23.

And here it is...a long-awaited SUN!

2 days of incessant rains

and today at least some hope for

beach and sea appeared

We have a new friend

I am often asked

What is Crossfit?

The best answer would be probably

is showing what is Crossfit

and what is Crossfit in the US

We'll stay here during the whole week

and I think this gym

I think

helps to understand easily

how Crossfit looks like in the US

what do athletes do

Let's see!

Pay your attention that

basically, no one bothers about

finding a place for the gym

repairs

even equipment

and location

because everything is located mostly

in the industrial zone

The main difference is probably

between Crossfit in Ukraine and in USA

what I've noticed first

I'm not saying it's right or wrong

it's first of all - accessibility

Every person can come to this gym.

Gym pass is not expensive.

And

when you come to the gym here

you don't feel like

it's a premium class service

It's a basic accessibility.

Smell of iron and sweat, mud in the gym.

And

probably that's what attracts people

and lets them feel the way of who they are

Dirty smelly men.

Probably women too.

I can't say something surprized me

or like it's super equipment

or super repairs

super space

good conditioning

BUT

team from this gym

this year

won participation

and qualified for Regionals

and

will be at Crossfit Games

and I think it's a significant feature and level

There's a term "100% humidity"

and there's a term "120%"

I think it's a bit more than 120% in here

It's

DAY 1

light warm-up

getting used to the equipment

And it's totally different mood.

36!

+36°C

Sun showed up

Humidity doesn't feel like it was before

much drier

probably today we are already having

but regular cool down

it's interesting to see what we'll have on Saturday and Sunday

when 20-30 athletes will be here

STOP

We had a thought

the only "pros" we have here

that you don't really have to warm up much

and if you are doing your competition preparation here

there's no need to buy ointments for warm-up

and

it's maybe a bit

weird

and even useless

to use something like nikoflex

you can get crazy of this hot

Take me away from here!

And...Saturday

First day if our seminar

which we'll be held in Crossfit Soul

Athletes start showing up

Now

we'll show my training session

and then theoretical

and practical part

Our come is here

And

after two days of continuous rains

I'll get on the back seat

we're going to

I don't really know how is it called

Miami Beach

I can't say it's a a childhood dream

because in a childhood dream

I didn't know about it

You knew about Berdyansk

Yes, except Berdyansk

So, it's probably adult dream

pee in the sea

in the open ocean

everyone should try itLOL

What can we say

there's nothing to catch here

so, just came to the beach to take a look

and went out in 6 hours

Neither shashlyk,

nor shaurma

no beer, no pahlava

nothing

So

we're looking for a regular Berdyansk beach

Are you drinking water from a big potato?

Missing ryazhenka

And here we have only this

so only

"scratch along"

Sergey told

this thing is

innocuous

yet again

he told

without trying it

we don't have a right to leave

So

I won't

He will

but

film him

in that condition

Therefore, see you tomorrow!

For more infomation >> MIAMI and TOR_Complex 180 kg // A.TOROKHTIY - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

La petite MOB des Pingouins - Teaser - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> La petite MOB des Pingouins - Teaser - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

bangla stage performance | bangla stage song | indian bangla stage performance - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> bangla stage performance | bangla stage song | indian bangla stage performance - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】プレゼント企画当選発表 ( *˙ω˙*)و - Duration: 8:22.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】プレゼント企画当選発表 ( *˙ω˙*)و - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Easy-to-make Belt Sander/Grinder Wheels - Duration: 4:58.

Hello again.

Today I'm going to show you how I made these wheels for my new belt sander.

I needed them to have a small diameter, so I decided to use aluminum pipes rather than wood.

This is the design of the belt sander I've been working on over the last few days.

Here you can see where I will put the wheels.

This is the system that will tighten the sanding belt and adjust its position,

which I will also build in this video.

I'll need some bearings, aluminum and steel pipes, and threaded rods.

First I'll cut all the necessary materials, leaving two extra millimeters, with a metal-cutting saw.

Now I place a template on the sanding disc table that will allow me to cut the pieces

to the exact length, perfectly straight.

I make sure all the pieces are straight and cut to the correct length.

Otherwise the wheels might not work correctly.

The steel pipe will function as buffer between the bearings, like this...

And at the same time the bearing must fit into the aluminum pipe.

This aluminum pipe has a diameter of 30mm in diameter with a 2mm wall; which means its

inside diameter is 26mm... same as the bearing.

But these pipes often are a few tenths of millimeter thicker so the bearing doesn't fit.

I'll sand it with a dremel so the bearing will fit, and so we can lock it inside the pipe.

We do this little by little making sure at the end that there's half a millimeter sticking

out more or less.

Now I'll mount the wheel with all its parts.

It's best to use locking nuts.

We shouldn't tighten them too much to avoid straining the bearings.

Now I'll cut all the necessary parts for the belt tightening system.

I stick the printable template on the board and make holes with the column drill.

I'll also machine all the rebates for the adjustment of the wheel itself.

The wheel fits like this.

I've machined a rebate for the threaded rod which measures 2mm less than the rod itself,

and now I'll sand the rod to make it flat, so that it fits into the piece, this way it won't turn.

I make a groove in the threaded rod with an angle grinder

and cut open a washer to put it in.

It will serve as stop to prevent the wheel from moving.

At this point, I can put the tensioner together.

With this bit of aluminum I'll make the wheel adjuster.

We could also use an L-shaped aluminum piece.

I put it in place with a couple of screws... and here you can see how it works.

This will allow me to move the sanding belt up or down.

On the bottom I'll insert this wood screw that will protect the plywood, also giving

me and additional setting for the wheel in its lower part by tightening or loosening

the wood screw.

In a few days I'll upload another video where I'll show you how I built the belt sander.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> Easy-to-make Belt Sander/Grinder Wheels - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby & Spiderman go to fishing Giant Chips and Shark! Funny for Children, Toddlers, Babies - Duration: 1:51.

Please comment, like, share, and subcribe my channel for more video

For more infomation >> Bad Baby & Spiderman go to fishing Giant Chips and Shark! Funny for Children, Toddlers, Babies - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Какие болезни ПЕРЕДАЮТСЯ ПО НАСЛЕДСТВУ? Чем опасен геном человека и наследственные заболевания - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Какие болезни ПЕРЕДАЮТСЯ ПО НАСЛЕДСТВУ? Чем опасен геном человека и наследственные заболевания - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 10 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & İLKER DURALI | Youtube - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 10 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & İLKER DURALI | Youtube - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

chandragiri hill cable car sarara.चन्द्रगिरि हिल केबल कार सररररर यस्तो पो रहेछ वस्तबिक - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> chandragiri hill cable car sarara.चन्द्रगिरि हिल केबल कार सररररर यस्तो पो रहेछ वस्तबिक - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Zwemproef - Sporttest Brandweer Amsterdam-Amstelland - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Zwemproef - Sporttest Brandweer Amsterdam-Amstelland - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль новые серии Учим цвета с конфетами Bad Kid Steals M&M's Learn Colors with Candy - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль новые серии Учим цвета с конфетами Bad Kid Steals M&M's Learn Colors with Candy - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

KaraAyı ve Gizem / Yayıncıları Trolledim - Rust Türkçe :D - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> KaraAyı ve Gizem / Yayıncıları Trolledim - Rust Türkçe :D - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

UMSTYLING MIT KATHI UND MARCELLO: DIANA | Ernsting's family | AKTION - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> UMSTYLING MIT KATHI UND MARCELLO: DIANA | Ernsting's family | AKTION - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

IU Invites G-Dragon For her Concert During G-Dragon Concert In Taiwan and his Response - Duration: 1:04.

BIGBANG's G-Dragon and IU recently showed off their close friendship once again.

On October 7, IU made a surprise appearance in Taipei at G-Dragon's last concert for

his Asia Tour.

The two sang "Palette" and "Missing You" together, showing off their beautiful

vocal chemistry.

Many fans cheered on the two, and were impressed as IU took time out of her busy schedule and

flew all the way to Taiwan for G-Dragon.

During the concert, IU invited G-Dragon to her own upcoming concert in December, to which

he responded unhesitatingly, "OK, I'll go."

Meanwhile, G-Dragon previously featured on IU's title track from her hit album "Palette."

G-Dragon was praised for the witty lyrics he wrote for his rap part in the song, such

as, "You're a kid that's always loved.

YOU" (the Korean word for "kid" and then "YOU" put together sounds like IU).

For more infomation >> IU Invites G-Dragon For her Concert During G-Dragon Concert In Taiwan and his Response - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Harajuku Kawaii Channel #09 Street foods of Takeshita street. - Duration: 3:43.

"Find The Street Foods Of Takeshita Street."

Hello, guys! This is Hamuka from Harajuku Kawaii Channel.

Today, let me introduce some street food in Harajuku.

First, I visit a crepe shop.

When it comes to Harajuku, I love crepes.

Let me introduce the crepes in Harajuku!

This is a crepe shop named "Santa Monica", located at the end of Takeshita street in Harajuku.

It is one of the many crepe shops in Harajuku area.

Crepe is originally a local dish from France.

It's more known as a meal than a dessert in France.

Currently in Japan,

mainstream style of crepe is to be rolled,

wrapped with paper and filled with whip cream and fruits,

and this way of eating were originated from Harajuku.

In this shop, "Crepe brulee" is their popular menu. It has creme brulee in it.

So I got it!

Let me have this."Crepe Brulee Strawberry Chocolate Fresh Cream"!

In this shop, "Crepe brulee" is popular.

It has creme brulee in it.

The surface is scorched like a creme brulee.

Let me have it.

Oh, tasty ~.

The surface is crispy and the texture is light. It is rich and tasty.

Underneath it is custard, it is very tempting.

Other toppings are plenty of cream with strawberries.

As whip cream is filled to the bottom, I'm so satisfied.

I recommend that you eat it when you fall into shortage of raw cream.

The next shop is "TOTTI CANDY FACTORY."

You can eat colorful cotton candies.

After you order, you can see how craftsmen make candies in front of you.

This is "Harajuku Rainbow Cotton candy" limited to Harajuku! I got it.

From the top are strawberry flavor, lemon flavor,

melon flavor, soda flavor, and grape flavor.

It consists of five colors of pink, yellow, green, light blue, and purple. It is very colorful!

Please take a look at this, it is very big and impactful, so it seems to be instagrammable.

Let me have this!

Oh, tasty ~.

As the cotton candy being fluffily in my mouth,

I feel like can eat more and more.

It is so big that you can share it with others

the flavor is different for each color, you can enjoy various tastes with a single cotton candy.

It is so big that you can share it with others.

Today I introduced street foods of Harajuku,

a crepe and a cotton candy! Both of them are kawaii snack that are so Harajuku.

Don't forget to try those when you visit Harajuku!

Bye~~~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét