Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

phone Wrong Heads Frozen Elsa spiderman sofia Hulk Colors Learn

For more infomation >> phone Wrong Heads Frozen Elsa spiderman sofia Hulk Colors Learn - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO NEPALI SONG MV OF FAMOUS PEOPLE!! - Duration: 7:28.

I love you Jackie Chan I love you! Jackie Chan also! (laughs)

I love you, undertaker i love you! undertaker aswell!

hey guys what's up welcome back to my channel, Im suffering from cold!

it's nearly gone! but no one and nothing can stop me from making videos!

this cold is nothing, even demons, spirits can't touch me

when you have one if this, you fear from no one, it's fun on the streets

we forget about going home, isn't this Girish brother's line? where did this come from? oh mother!

how is this brain working! blame my illness

now today, so today! we are about to watch this wow video

which brings brightness in everyone's life!

just like this light has brought to my face, who

a video that has changed this world! happiness in life...

a video that will make a crying person to stop crying and...

when you say I love you, people feel different, people get that romantic feelings

but on this video the person says i love you so many times,

people get angry, it makes people want to say ''now my mind has moved', gets angry

he has said I love you to so many people,

here if guys say I love you to to girls, they call them player but this man... (claps)

this artist should be in the Guinness world record

the most I love you said in one song

after listening to this song, even haters will start saying I love you! (wow so good)

everywhere, happiness, fun life, love, struggles, all have been spread by this song!

this song, 1 pound fish

fish today 1 pound (repeat)

Bhim Niroulas sunday morning love you (song playing)

Dhinchik Pooja's song don't know what it is! (song plays)

who makes this type of songs! all their songs will be flop

how did this song get composed? im going to give you guys a little scenario

first Michael jackson inspired him a lot,

Secondly, Bob Marley said to him, 'my friend!' mm smells a bit like poop, am i the only one thinks that paper smells like poop

anyways let's get back to the scene more

Bob Marley then gave this to this artist!

When the artist was in the studio he did this!

he lit this smoke in the studio and

but after this was finished, no one really knows what happened in the studio that night!

after few weeks the gong was released with a MV, the most awaited song of nepal

the best song of Nepal the best music video the most inspirational

wow my friend!

such a high pitched voice!

Ok I watched this video till here, let's see who else he says I love you to!

I love you shakira I love you! (laughs)

Shakira I love you! Hundred insects I love you! insects love me too!

I love you Bruce Lee I love you Bruce Lee I love

I love you bruce lee i love you! bruce lee?

i love you Bruce Lee

Jackie Chan i love you! Jackie Chan aswell!

Undertaker as well!

ok friend! everyone make a song from today

song about our idols, our favourite people, favourite football players!

favourite singers! let's make a song!

ronaldo as well! I love you Sachin Tendulkar I love you! (laughs)

oh! Sachin Tendulkar aswell!

this song!

(laughs)

He said he loves Hitler!

I am not gonna listen to this song fully because..

now there's a story behind every song, from watching this it's pretty clear that it was like Bob

Marley Michael Jackson, Bruce Lee Shakira, Pele, Maradona, everyone

inspired him, but I don't see the main point of this song o conference

now if you had broken up with your girlfriend, and you made a song about her saying i love you

I love you I love you girlfriend I love you I love you girlfriend!

and there's 50% chance your girl is going to say this!

how funny I love you too let's not break

up you're so cute making a song about me it really touched my heart so sweet

and the other 50 % chance, this is what she can say ' how dare you make a video about me!

you are so embarrassing, what was that song? said I love you so many time

you didn't even say it that many times when we were in relationship!

I'm going to double break up with you yesterday I broke up, today i will again and

tomorrow if you make a song about me again I will again breakup!

his dance was amazing, I liked it!

very easy dance steps! you can do it too!

Old indian song plays

oh shiva, oh ram, i don't have money check my pocket!

let's make this dance even better by doing it in our squad style!

your dad, my dad went fishing, your dad got head, my dad got tails,

it's equal now

anyways thank you so much for watching this video now you know yesterday I

reached one hundred and forty thousand subscribers and you know thank you so much for like

the love and support that you guys have given me you know it motivates me every

day to make more and more entertaining videos and I'm gonna keep doing it until

whenever, over seven months I achieved one hundred and forty thousand subscribers

and this is a really good news for me great results I'm really happy with the

results and I always say this but the only reason I'm standing on

one hundred and forty thousand subscribers right now is because of you

guys so My Squad! you guys are the best thank you so much okay no donkey boys

That was a bit too much, I was excited!

I love you Michael Jackson I love you I love you

Girlfriend: James Stop!

Bob Marley I love you I love you Michael Jackson I love you

hangs up the phone...

(laughs)

oh god!

how dare you...

girlfriend: look James im really going to hang up okay! Im not gonna pickup!

hey guys if you enjoyed watching this video don't forget to subscribe to stay

updated for more

For more infomation >> REACTING TO NEPALI SONG MV OF FAMOUS PEOPLE!! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Zombie Tsunami #3 Игровой мультик для детей ПРО ЗОМБИ в игре зомби цунами Видео для малышей - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Zombie Tsunami #3 Игровой мультик для детей ПРО ЗОМБИ в игре зомби цунами Видео для малышей - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО ПОКАЗАЛИ В ТРЕЙЛЕРЕ "ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: ЭПИЗОД VIII - ПОСЛЕДНИЕ ДЖЕДАИ" - Duration: 14:42.

For more infomation >> ЧТО ПОКАЗАЛИ В ТРЕЙЛЕРЕ "ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: ЭПИЗОД VIII - ПОСЛЕДНИЕ ДЖЕДАИ" - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know? - Duration: 3:57.

TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know?

For more infomation >> TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know? - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ascension Symptoms DNA Upgrade - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> Ascension Symptoms DNA Upgrade - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT TRANSFORMATION (ENGLISH SUB HD) - DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT TRANSFORMATION (ENGLISH SUB HD) - DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children - Duration: 1:44.

Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children

For more infomation >> Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

전자렌지에 돌리는 음식을 더 맛있게 먹는 방법 7가지 - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> 전자렌지에 돌리는 음식을 더 맛있게 먹는 방법 7가지 - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Inception: A Glorious Mess of Convoluted Ideas (Video Essay) - Duration: 10:51.

You can now support me on Patreon.

Since Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk has hit theatres, once again playing with time and

how it's distorted amongst the different layers of its story . . . today, I'm going

to talk about my love-hate relationship with Inception.

When Inception was released in 2010, I, and most people I knew, were pumped for it.

The trailers had done nothing but fuel my expectations.

Add to that, we had three of my favorite actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and

post-Bronson Tom Hardy were joining the fold.

Admittedly, if you look back at the trailer, it is a sprawling epic, but it feels like

the actual "team" was only Leo and Joseph Gordon Levitt, that it was more of a Heist film

with an illegal element, almost gentleman thieves for lack of a better term.

What we got was an intricate movie that spends the majority of its runtime, giving us spectacle

after spectacle.

It's a tremendous movie with a great structure to it, with multiple timelines playing out

at once, at different frequencies.

In its attempt to make sure we understand every reason why something happens, they leave

almost nothing for us to interpret.

Like a clock, all these pieces have to connect perfectly or else we're left with an incoherent

mess.

Don't get me wrong: I couldn't have been more excited for this movie.

When I first saw it, I had no problem with the technique, and as soon as the credits

hit, I wanted more.

I was enraptured by possibilities and, to be honest, I still crave an Inception anthology

series that features a different heist with a different crew every episode.

Or maybe a BBC style mini-series structure where each team lasts three episodes.

However, upon my second viewing, the excitement and love drained from my body.

There was just nothing more to latch on to.

There are a few small things I'd like to bring up, that can call certain segments into

question, but otherwise the flick is just that: another blockbuster movie, no matter how robust

its fiction is.

For someone like me that studies film, rather than letting them wash over me, this was particularly

devastating.

As long as you're paying attention, the first time you see Inception, you've gained

all the information it has to offer.

Unlike Nolan's other films, the only reason to watch this again is the spectacle.

If I'm going to fire another shot across the bow, it's a similar issue with Interstellar.

There are a lot of interesting ideas in here, but with some research, you find that a lot

of them fall apart under closer scrutiny, especially in the second half of the film.

Check out Twin Perfect's Fridge Logic: Inception video to get a great look at how the rules

are reversed in the second half along with a lot of the other issues with the construction

of the story.

Maybe it was too much to ask with such an in-depth plot that it would have some flexing

room to let you explore the ideas.

And this is where my central problem lies with Inception: the character Ariadne.

She's brought in as an audience surrogate, someone who has to be introduced to all core

tenants of the technology, an outsider that learns as we do.

But, using this crutch throughout the story, we're introduced to concepts so fully and so thoroughly

that they answer every question you might have and leave little to no room for interpretation.

Both of his other impossibly intricate films, Memento and The Prestige, have a large amount

of wiggle room, allowing you to build your own theories over what is happening both on

and off screen.

Memento even had multiple ending commentaries that played both sides of the story, one where

Teddy is lying and the other where he's telling the truth.

It's a great way to extend the dialogue after the fact.

There are several other movies that play with uncertainty in a virtual or dreamlike environment.

Hell, the Matrix or the Thirteenth Floor are great examples of this.

The closest I had seen to the ideas of Inception was David Cronenberg's eXistenZ (1999),

which is in no-way viewer friendly or, if I'm being honest, entirely enjoyable to

watch.

But there's a lot you can interpret and, while it's the ultimate video game that

they're jacked into, it has that same element of being too far lost in the game that the

players can't tell whether or not they're in reality or the game.

While it may not be the most subtle thing, the last line of the movie is:

"Hey, tell me the truth . . . are we still in the game?"

Obviously, Nolan went with a much more resonant way of getting that point across.

The other film that I find has usurped Inception in just about

every way is Satoshi Kon's Paprika (2006).

This was obviously a huge inspiration for Inception, so much so that Nolan straight

up mimicked shots from it.

The main difference, however, is that Paprika plays with surrealism, linking

multiple dreams together, using dream logic throughout and merging somber reality and

insane dreams.

For the uninitiated, Paprika revolves around a research team creating the DC Mini, a device

that allows you to record and jump into a person's dreams, only for it to be hacked

and stolen by a rogue employee.

The titular Paprika is a persona for one of the lead scientists that uses the DC Mini

for therapy in secret.

What follows is a surreal nightmare, where the dreams completely take over reality, causing

people to transform into creations that feel like a modern reimagining of Who Framed Roger

Rabbit?

Unreality takes over and the entire last act of the story is impossible to explain with

or without context, but manages to flow together and make sense, much in the way dreams do.

My issues with Inception did not spawn from my love of Paprika, but its existence shows

a lot of the issues with Nolan's city warping epic.

For the most part, Inception leans on its rule heavy logic.

Dreams do not function this way, but I'm able to put that aside.

The real issue is that it sets up these rules but doesn't actually follow them in the

last act.

At one point, I started working on a Fanedit of Inception.

It fell apart rather quickly, especially in light of the Fridge Logic episode I mentioned

early, but I had gone through the movie a couple times, made notes with quick fixes

as well as more systemic issues, and split the surround sound audio so I could cut audio

without interrupting the music.

As I've stated the problem is the rules and Ariadne's being brought into the fold.

Everything is explained to her, so one of the biggest corrections could be to strip

out her discussions, giving only the barest of information as we need it to set the stage.

If I could change anything about the execution of this spectacle, it would be to eliminate

or drastically reduce her exploration of the group.

One example of a broken system is the kicks.

If it had been handled correctly, it would completely change how the last act of the

film played out.

In the first half of the film, you have to kick someone in an upper layer to bring them

out of the lower layer.

That's why we get the awesome water kick in the opening, that kick pours water through

the castle, as Cobb is awoken in the bathtub.

Give him the kick? "What?"

"Dunk him."

Even in the montage segment, we see them consistently being tipped in the effort to wake them up.

However, at the end of the mission, their

plan is to kick themselves from inside the dream, up to the next layer, then to the next.

As an added issue here, they essentially are killing themselves in the process, which should

be taking them down to Limbo.

Limbo is an issue on its own.

But, let me ask you this: if all it takes to escape Limbo is to kill yourself, then

why are they so worried about dying and going to Limbo?

The threat they highlight is that you get lost in the dream, but they've been prepared

for this and could easily kill themselves as soon as they hit Limbo and then they're

out.

It's a mess.

Totems are another big part of the systems here.

Over the various explanations of them, we learn a couple of key facts:

One

Totems are used to verify your reality.

Two

Everyone has their own totem.

Three

Each totem has a defining characteristic, such as weight.

Four

You cannot let someone handle your totem, because that can be used against you.

What's interesting about this is Cobb presents Mal's totem as his own.

He explains how it works, allows Ariadne to handle it, and continues to use it until the

end to make sure he isn't dreaming.

So, there's a big issue here and a fakeout, but if we take for granted that Cobb has taken

Mal's totem as his own, then there's an interesting confluence of events that call

the back half of the story into question for me.

After multiple dream sequences, Cobb ends up in Mombasa in an effort to complete his

team.

During this chase, there's an odd moment where he gets trapped in a narrowing alley,

much similar to a dream.

For some reason Cobb gets stuck in it and is almost unable to extract himself from it.

In the original script, there was even more of a nightmare element to it where the crowd

had followed him into the alley and were ripping at him as he struggled to escape the gap.

"Cobb sees a SMALL GAP between the buildings at the narrow end - he THROWS himself into

it - gets STUCK HALFWAY . . .

The crowd bears down, GRABBING for him as Cobb struggles to SQUEEZE HIMSELF through

the gap . . . Cobb's moving INCHES as his pursuers gain YARDS . . . the Crowd is upon

him.

. . he BURSTS FREE.

TUMBLING onto the next street, ROLLING out of sight."

Afterward, when meeting the chemist, Cobb is introduced to the equivalent to an opium den

where eighteen to twenty people all dream together.

He joins in, only to be woken by the mysterious train.

Once he's out, he tries to spin the top to verify he's awake, only for Saito to

interrupt him and it falls off the counter, making it impossible for Cobb, or us as the

viewer, to know if anything is real.

After that point, we never see another successful reality check from Cobb.

That is all assuming that Cobb has adopted Mal's totem.

However, and this is one of the few things that helped recreate that awe for me during

that third viewing, Cobb has a separate totem that allows for us, as the audience, to differentiate

between dreams and reality for Cobb.

But before I tell you what Cobb's actual totem is . . . the credits:

As always you can read about me myself and mine at JustinDHerd.net.

I'm also on Twitter @JustinDHerd.

You can listen to our unfilitered thoughts by picking up the Dubious Consumers podcast.

Make sure you check out my patreon at justindherd.com/patreon.

We've recently revamped our page in an effort to be more streamlined.

For as little as $1 a video, you can get into our Discord chat, get access to polls to decide

future videos, and your name featured in each video.

There are multiple teirs, but for $5, you get your name called out at the end of each

video, like Mr. Jeff Strait.

Add to that, it's the only way to request videos and influence future content.

While you're setting fire to the hive this week, be sure to send out the smoke signals

of Like, Share, and Subscribe.

Be to sure to hit that Bell to get notifications on all our past and future content.

It's a huge help to this channel and it's the only way we grow.

So you're asking: What is Cobb's mysterious hidden-in-plain-sight totem?

His wedding ring.

It only appears when Cobb is in a verified dream.

When he is in the real world, he isn't wearing it.

This is really the only bit of extraneous story telling that isn't explicitly pointed

out and allows you to study the film.

But, after you've discovered that, that's it.

Everything else is explained straight up from top to bottom.

As long as you were paying attention and internalizing the rules the first watch, there's really

no reason to ever watch this again.

As I said, for someone like me who studies film, it's a bitter pill to swallow.

And that'll do it.

This has been Dubious Consumption.

And I'm outro.

For more infomation >> Inception: A Glorious Mess of Convoluted Ideas (Video Essay) - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

2 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS + FACIAL = WRINKLE FREE BABY SOFT YOUNG SKIN at HOME ll NGworld - Duration: 2:57.

hi my beautiful friends today I have for you this magical serum

it's just with those simple ingredients it removes any wrinkle and they promise

you with a wrinkle free skin because it boosts collagen production in your skin

and it removes any wrinkles in just 10 days if you do it well with facial I

promise you you will see your skin beautiful and has no wrinkles it's very

very effective the first thing we will need is one tablet of vitamin C and here

I have it in thousand milligrams so I'm going to use that in case if you have it

in 500 milligrams I suggest you use 2 and we need to grind it very fine like

so and now add it to a container and then add to this 2 tablespoons of aloe

vera gel and you can use the ones that are available in the market

or at the fresh aloe vera gel whichever available for you you actually can use

and once you start mixing the other version with the rotten C you will find

it turn it to a liquid Kanna serum kind of liquid little bit like a

serum like so my friends keep mixing very well be killed

vitamin C actually dissolve in water and it dissolve in the aloe vera gel so you

need to mix it well like so and then store it in a container that dark like

so my friends that doesn't allow light because vitamin C get oxidized very

easily when exposed to light and apply it on your skin in the morning and at

night before you apply your makeup on a clean skin that has no makeup

I suggest you apply this at night and massage your skin with it like so can I

apply little bit pressure on your skin because if you apply more pressure on

the skin it will boost the collagen production and apply it under eyes on

the wrinkles and on the find wrinkles on forehead and around mouth on the last

lines and keep applying and start doing this facial like lift your face with

your fingers like here's your two hands and apply a little bit pressure on the

skin like so like I'm demonstrating to you and this is we're removing

100% and you will see you Frankel's disappear and your skin will look way

younger and everyone will wonder what are you doing because you look younger

than you are and this actually boosts collagen

production which is the main reason that we get age and we get wrinkles I hope

this video will help you to my friends don't forget to hit the subscribe button

so you won't miss any of upcoming effective images like that so that was

that guys today thank you for watching I hope the video will help you and if you

liked the video please subscribe for more content I'm trying to upload for

you a pretty cool a beauty ideas and also like bonus that will help me a lot

and I'll see you my next video

For more infomation >> 2 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS + FACIAL = WRINKLE FREE BABY SOFT YOUNG SKIN at HOME ll NGworld - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Educational Qualification Of Bigg Boss 11 Contestants 2017!You Won't Believe - Duration: 2:48.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét